NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty

Spirit Academy

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Spirit Academy  - Page 3 Empty Re: Spirit Academy

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 1:25 am

Shiro shivered slightly when her bruise was being treated, not used to being so close to someone else like that and just listened to the nurse rambling on like that about Lance. Seeing the candy offered though she took it quietly and looked at it, sighing as she ate it and shook her head.

"I take it that you must like him considering how much you ramble. I am not the type to be kind to anyone though."

Shiro said and shrugged a bit as she turned to leave.

"He was the one who underestimated me, but I doubt I will be here long enough to have the chance to go against him again. I don't plan on staying here with these people for long."
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 1:35 am

The nurse smiles and nods, putting the candy away before turning back to Shiro.

"Perhaps you might give it a chance. You never know, having a friend might be a good thing for you."

She told her as she showed Shiro out, taking the next student before leaving Lance with her. He sighed and put his shirt over his shoulder, not looking at Shiro.

"Come on then. Let's get home for the day. I don't feel like doing anymore class work today."

He tells her, going to leave without saying anything else. He was quiet too, something Shiro hadn't seen since the two of them met this morning.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 1:38 am

Shiro shook her head quietly as she walked out of the room and heard the nurse, not thinking she would be able to. Seeing Lance though and noticing how quiet he was being she started to frown and was confused why he was quiet.

"Are you not happy about having to stop training for a few days to get better or something?"

She asked as she followed next to him quietly.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 1:44 am

Lance didn't look at Shiro as he responded.

"Yes. I worked and trained hard to get where I am. Not being able to train impacts that. Not really sure that that matters to you very much. You're going to be out of here soon right?"

He asks her as they walk, his shoulder growing stuff. He couldn't figure out what it was about Shiro being so snobby that made him so....angry? Was that what he was feeling? He had to admit, he'd not felt like this in a long time.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 1:47 am

Shiro looked at him quietly as she walked with him, sighing quietly as she looked at the floor some. She started to feel bad since he seemed hurt about what she was saying, mostly it was she just hated people.

"Just rest for a couple of days, even I know when I need to rest. Pushing yourself too much won't help you get stronger, it will just make you get weaker."

she said quietly as she walked with him.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 1:59 am

Lance huffed as the dorms came into view.

"You know all about rest I'm sure."

He told her coldly. He didn't really want to be so cold but he just didn't like how she strutted her strength as much as she did. After a few more moments of silent walking, he opened the door to the dorms and stopped just before heading up to his room.

"Shiro, teamwork keeps people alive in the field and during battle. Knowing how to trust others is as much training as our own physical and combat training. There will come a time when a monster will be too strong for just you. And when that time comes, you'll regret not forging bonds when you had the chance."

He tells her, leaving without another word and heading up to his room. He lies down onto his bed and stares up at the ceiling, a mural of a thunder dragon on his ceiling. He reaches up his palm and tries to grab it's claw, only grasping air. He gives a sigh and lets his arm fall to his side. Someday he would be close enough to grasp that claw....someday....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 2:08 am

Shiro followed him quietly and fumed when he started to give her a lesson about life all of the sudden. It wasn't like she was going out now to fight monsters on her own all the time. She never planned on doing such a thing, she only wanted to live her life alone in a quiet place. Though she had been caught of course, and taken to be a guardian for all humans now since they thought she was just a tool. The thought of Lance giving her life lessons like that though made her fume more, even if he had his own pains he didn't need to boss people around.

Shaking her head though she went to go outside the dorms and practice to release some of her anger, it didn't help much with keeping herself in control. It meant she was out there for a couple of hours until it seemed a lot of the other students where wandering to the cafeteria. She assumed that meant it was about time for dinner or something. So she went back up to her room and set her glaive down, leaving after to follow students even though she knew Lance would be there she just went anyway.

She quickly gathered herself food when there and quickly found a spot that no one else was at, smiling to herself as she sat down there to eat and think quietly.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 2:25 am

Lance sighed as he got up from his nap, Raiken yawning and sitting up on his head. He too yawned before pawing at him.

I worked on your injuries while you slept. Are we going to get something to eat or spar again? I thought I heard the dinner bell.

He asked him, drooling comically at the thought if food that he couldn't have. Lance sighed before getting up and heading to the cafeteria, his double ended spear on his back as he went to get food. He spotted Shiro there in a corner by herself and sighed. It figured that she would be by herself. But with the way she was smiling it seed like that was just the way she liked things. After getting some food and going to another empty table near Shiro, he quietly prayed before digging into his meal. Eating gave him plenty of time to think after all. Best not to waste it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 2:29 am

Shiro was already eating quietly by the time Lance came in, watching him quietly out of the corner of her eye. She thought he looked a bit better now, which was good. In the fight before she hadn't really meant to hurt him, she thought he would have had the time to react. Shaking her head though to clear those thoughts away after a minute and kept eating, it was no use feeling sorry about it when it was done.

It wasn't too much longer of her sitting there quietly before she moved over to sit across from Lance as she had finished her food. She just sat there and stared at him quietly for a minute before deciding to speak.

"I see you have your staff now, are you planning on training? Even if you think I'm spoiled or something I truly think you should at least rest for the night."

She said as she leaned on the table to watch him.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 8:51 am

Lance finished what food was in his mouth before responding to Shiro's question.

"I brought my staff to train using my abilities and to be prepared in case anything should happen. I've already rested enough anyway. Raiken, my spirit partner, has already worked on my injuries as much as he needs to. Besides,"

He finishes what food was left on his cafeteria tray before finishing his sentence.

"I only need one good arm to train."

He finishes.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 10:49 am

"What exactly hapoened that made you not able to rest any more? Do you want to get yourself killed out there some day, just because you wouldn't rest as told?"

Shiro asked him quietly, staring at him as she spoke before shaking her head slightly and stood up.

"I am not saying such things because you think I take it easy, I just think you should rest."
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 4:09 pm

Lance sighs and stands up as well, putting his tray away before addressing Shiro's concerns.

"I don't know why I should tell you anything about it. I doubt you would understand it. You don't tell me much of anything about yourself or your past. I asked about your tattoo and you blew it off despite my own gesture."

He reached behind his back and clicked the side of his spear, the blades extending outwards with a metal shearing sound. He rests the weapon on his shoulder before turning to leave.

"I'm going out into the forest since I can't go to classes today."

He told her without looking at her, leaving the room and exiting the school.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 4:12 pm

Shiro pouted as she listened to Lance and watched him quietly, shaking her head as she went to put her tray away as well. After that she followed him quietly, wondering what to say as she did.

"I've had the tattoo for a very long time, it isn't normal. I don't even remember getting it so it's been there for a long time. Do you feel better knowing that?"

She asked as she followed not too far after him.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 4:53 pm

Lance continued walking as he headed towards the forest and listened to Shiro talking. He glanced over his shoulder at her when she finished talking about her tattoo.

"Why are you following me?"

He asked her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 4:57 pm

"Is it wrong for me to try and be nicer to you now?"

Shiro asked and frowned as she looked at him, following him still. She was just trying to get him to understand at least she was trying to be nice. Though it would take a lot of effort to trust anyone else she at least was trying to trust him.

"Besides, you still won't rest so I may as well watch you."
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 5:42 pm

Lance took a deep breath and nodded to Shiro's words. While he didn't like being watched while he was training, maybe sparring with her again could show her why he trained so often.

When the pair reached the clearing in the middle of the forest where he usually trained in peace, he turned to Shiro and spun the spear in his hand in a quick circle.

"If you're going to watch you might as well be useful. Did you bring your Glaive?"

He asked her, itching to practice his one-handed spear wielding.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 5:55 pm

Shiro sighed a bit quietly when he asked if she had her Glaive, having brought it with her of course since she didn't feel safe without it often. She nodded as she took it off her back and out of the bag she kept it in.

"I am guessing then you want to go ahead and fight? I don't feel like either of us being injured this time though, especially since we both have live weapons."

She said as she looked at him, sitting the butt of her Glaive against the ground and watching him.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 6:19 pm

Lightning crackles violently on Lance's double ended spear as he grips it tightly and stands at the ready.

"I have no intention of hurting you. Paralyzation is a different matter though. Electricity going through a creature's body can do....strange things."

He lets the electricity crackling around his spear die down as he watched Shiro's movements this time. He wanted to end this sparring match in one move but with her previous show of skill....it might be two or three. Or at least he hoped.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 6:23 pm

"So you are using your own magic now? Interesting I suppose."

Shiro said quietly as she watched him, frowning some as she did. She hadn't ever been in a fight such as that so she wasn't sure what would happen if she ended up being shocked.

"I suppose this will be a interesting challenge."

She said and held her Glaive in both her hands, jumping for him after a second quickly as she aimed to knock his staff up with the tip and hit him in the gut with the butt of the glaive.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 7:17 pm

Lance sighed at Shiro's approach with her Glaive, seeing a big gap in her defense. He calmly sidesteps her strike with the tip of her Glaive before knocking the strike aimed at his gut to the side. In the next fluid motion he spun his spear in his hand and pointed the tip of it at her neck, coming within mere inches of it before stopping. The residual electricity coming off of his spear licked her chin and sent a small shock into her system as he stood there with his spear tip pointed at her throat.

"Your form leaves too many openings. I'm handicapped, not disabled."

He let his spear away from her throat and walked back to give her some space before getting ready again.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 7:30 pm

Shiro shivered when she felt the shock against her neck, frowning as she stood back up and watched him. Shaking her head after seeing him and thinking though she junped at him again. She didnt say anything as she quickly swung for his side again but was using the butt of it this time to block attacks coming for her.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 8:22 pm

Lance watched Shiro's movements carefully and ducked her swing, swinging his legs to knock them out from under her this time. He didn't bother with his weapon, only trying to trip her this time rather than present her with a threat.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 8:25 pm

Shiro frowned some as she was tripped all of the sudden, feeling it was difficult trying to do anything with Lance. She quickly rolled over though and went to sweep his feet out with her Glaive before she jumped up and away again quickly to keep her distance.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/10/2015, 8:30 pm

Lance reacted quickly to Shiro's tripping attempt, sparking his legs a bit to give them a little extra jumping power before flipping backwards and using his spear as a vaulting pole. He lands awkwardly on his feet and grunts, his bad shoulder finally starting to bug him.

"Not bad. You're learning I'll give you that much."

She complimented her, getting back into a ready stance.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 1/10/2015, 8:37 pm

Shiro watched him and shook her head as she got ready again, just staying there and watching him for a minute though.

"At least I am learning I suppose."

She said and shrugged slightly, wondering what she was going to try next. After a minute she decided to run right at him, aiming for his chest as she did but moved to spin her Glaive this time to hit him or just knock his staff aside.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next