NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Broken Genesis Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Broken Genesis Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Broken Genesis Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Broken Genesis Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Broken Genesis Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Broken Genesis Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Broken Genesis Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Broken Genesis Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Broken Genesis Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Broken Genesis Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Broken Genesis Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Broken Genesis Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Broken Genesis Empty

Broken Genesis

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Broken Genesis

Post by Star Phoenix 10/7/2011, 4:30 pm

"What would happen in a world without a Geneforce? Would any of us be the same? I believe such a place would be more raw, more spontanious than the world we live in today. But, someone would have to take charge, right? Make sure stuff doesn't go wrong? Chronos probably would know if such a timeline were to exist. I should remember to ask him when I see him next. Hopefully, curiousity won't kill this cat!"
                                                                                                                                          -From the journal of Xanthos Ailuro

{This story takes place several decades ago, shortly after the Combine war, and therefore before the Geneforce X. Neo Geneforce City has only recently been founded, but many villains are still at large. In this story, the main characters will have their powers curved down to make them all on roughly the same playing field. The primary heroes are the Geneforce Founders, with their enemies being an assortment of powerful beings whose powers I've actually curved up slightly to make more menacing. Several concepts from roleplays both on and off the forums will be included. The first chapter of this story will be going up very soon. If you want any of your characters/concepts added to the story, don't be afraid to ask in a reply! Here's a teaser picture I made for the story.}

Broken Genesis 00111

Last edited by Phirania on 1/4/2016, 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Chapter 1

Post by Star Phoenix 10/9/2011, 11:58 am

The night breeze held a strange aura, foreboding, yet peaceful. A rustle in the leaves could be heard from the south, several woodland animals scurrying away from the sound with pure fear. They could feel it, a powerful, archaic aura that could not be tamed, slowly approaching. This aura was merely a harbinger to a being of raw power, dressed in all black, his very face could not be seen from under his hood. The grass browned and died under his feet, not even scratching the surface of his true power. He stopped walking, staring upwards, directly at the building in front of him, a normal building to the average person, but to him? He knew what was beneath its plain exterior.

He took a step back, looking over his shoulder. The branches of the leaves shuddered as several more beings appeared from the foliage. The first was female, a humanoid hedgehog with fur as black as the night sky. Hot pink stripes dabbed her quills and glowed eerily in the moonlight. She wore a purple dress that stopped halfway down her calves. She wore pink shoes, trimmed with black and black gloves with golden rings as cuffs. Her pink eyes held a malevolent fire as she gazed upon the building, fists clenched in cold anger. A necromantress, her name is Charisma. She failed to notice the nearly invisible beam of red light her feet passed through, a silent alarm.

The second was also a hedgehog, but with blood red fur, and a crazed look in his maroon eyes. He only wore black sweats, a sword scabbard slung across his torso. His silver shoes were streamlined, made for quick accelerations at the blink of an eye. The crimson hedgehog chuckled as he flipped his dirty gray head bang. They were close to their prize, he could feel it. In the distance, he could hear dogs barking. Guard dogs, he guessed. He looked at the hooded figure, waiting for approval. The figure lifted a hand, and waved, seemingly uninterested. For this hedgehog, Scum, that was good enough.

Scum accelerated forward, reaching incredible speeds in a short amount of time. He turned the corner, surprising both the gruard dog and the guard with it. The hedgehog reached to his back, ripping out his silver sword and violently slashing the guard dog. The dog yelped weakly as its eyes began to lose focus from the deep wounds.

The canine tried to get up, but its body wouldn't respond. Oh, but Scum wouldn't let the dog off that easily. The hedgehog returned the sword to its scabbard, and lifted his hand, a glowing crimson light taking shape in it. It took the form of a red ring, large enough for the hedgehog to fit its whole hand through.

And so he did, adjusting the ring on his wrist and pointed a finger at the dog. The ring flared red and an inferno of flames spiraled out of his finger, engulfing the dog and ending it. Scum began to cackle, pleased with himself. A gunshot cut him off, and he turned to the right to look at the guard, his pistol shaking in his hands.

The hedgehog's smile turned into a scowl, the rings flames dying out as the crimson ring evaporated into nothingness. Scum smiled eerily, jumping forward, but vanishing in thin air, too fast for the eye to follow. In the span of one second, Scum had managed to land several hundred punches on the guard. The hedgehog took a step back as the guard fell to the ground, overcome with pain. Scum grunted as he kicked the guard in the side of the head with his steel-toed silver shoes, knocking out the guard instantly.

By now, the others had caught up. The black hooded figure strode past the crimson hedgehog and stood before the entrance. One of the other beings present was a silver tiger, his fur glowing with a dull radiance, as if being a bottled up storm ready to burst at any moment. He wore a black vest and black pants, his shoes a silvery hue with purple trim. Known as Hyperion, he held up a hand, illuminating the entrance for a brief moment, enough for Scum to run forward and take out all of the guards.

Charisma snapped her fingers, and as she did so, several masses of bone and rotted skeletons tore free from the earth, forming at least a dozen skeletal monsters of varying sizes and designs. She glared at them all, mentally commanding them to stay and destroy anyone who tried to enter the facility. She turned on her heel snootily, walking with the others into the facility. Charisma could feel her heart beating faster with adrenaline as she saw several guards passed out or dead on the floor. Courtesy of Scum, perhaps.

Hyperion cloaked the party in dull light as they made their way to the staircase, going down to the lowest level possible. Of course, it wasn't the absolute lowest. No, what these people wanted was much deeper in the basements of the building. Hyperion put out the light as they reached the bottom of the staircase. The only visible exit led outside, but not everything was as it seemed.

They finally reached the checkpoint. A place of no return. They all glanced at each other. Would anyone back out? The black cloaked being that led the beings motioned to the final member of the group, a hedgehog with an air of perfection around it. His name? Floen, the Icevil as he was called by his victims. The term was short for Icy Evil, a self-crowned title Floen took great pride in. The Icevil coughed, preparing himself as he began to remove heat from the room. He placed his hand on the wall, freezing it to make it reveal its true form. The cold ice spread over the wall completely, and Floen took a step back to allow someone else to break it.

"Allow me," Hyperion grunted, throwing a sphere of intense light at the wall, the heat of the light melting the ice from the wall, which crumbled away from being exposed to two temperature extremes in such a short amount of time. The wall was a vault door, disguised with cloaking technology. Charisma stepped forward, placing an ear on the door as she broke the combination, sliding the vault door open...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Re: Broken Genesis

Post by Maxwell 10/9/2011, 12:41 pm

O_O OMGWTFBBQ THAT WAS EPIC DRHGFGIVUGIFVKJ 8D
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2011, 3:35 pm

Thanks, it gets better from here on out! Any suggestions?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/10/2011, 4:01 pm

Feel free to use any of my characters, bro!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Chapter 2

Post by Star Phoenix 10/16/2011, 12:42 pm

Thanks!

~

"He's back."

A green hedgehog with a staff strapped to his back strode into the conference room, holding a stack of photos and slamming them on the table. He furrowed his brows as he stared at the other dozen people present. A male skunk in priest garb blinked as he looked through the pictures. Known as Alex Law, he knew several of the people in the pictures... a team-up between them spelled ragnarok. He, along with the few older members of this council, were the only ones who would understand the enormity of the situation.

"Who is, Genesis?" One voice piped up, belonging to a red and black wolf girl. She tilted her head to the side as Genesis glanced at her.

". . .He's called Vein, Poinsettia." Genesis replied, a few gasps from older members following his statement. "Approximately five minutes ago, an alarm near building 20.1.2. show this..." He points to a television screen showing the intruders on video. In it, several figures are seen, a black hooded one in front. Genesis' finger moves over the figure. "That's Vein.... A monster."

"He's the god of defense," A male fox with a flaming tail muttered. "Super powerful, nigh indestructable, definetely unkillable. Trust me, I've tried."

"Thank you for your... 'encouraging input', Blastion." Genesis replied as Blastion shrugged nonchalantly. "We have identified the others and they're all S-level villains, with Vein being X-level. Charisma the Necromantress, Hyperion the Titan of Light, Floen the Icevil, and that Moebian monster, Scum, too! I have decided to send in members to defeat these villains and return them to the maximum security prison. We need Geneforce members that know how to beat these guys the best. I'll be picking the team, so don't get your hopes up. Do NOT tell the civilians. Last thing we need is a riot in Neo Geneforce City."

"Wait, what's in that building that's so important, anyway?" Alex said as he scratched his head. Genesis looked down for a moment.

"An object that a small group of Geneforce members recovered recently. The Kronos Stone." As Genesis spoke, Pointsettia jumped up.

"I was in that group! I was wondering what happened to that thing!" She nodded to herself, now understanding the situation more clearly. "That artifact can grant any wish... even bringing back the dead!"

"So, who's going out to beat these losers?" A cyan hedgehog spoke up. Genesis stared at the girl, Luna, for a moment before replying.

"Blastion and you, Luna... me, of course... Speedster and Xanthos. Speaking of which, where are those two, anyway?" Genesis asked, noticing that the crimson hedgehog and yellow cat were absent from the meeting.

"I think they're in the lab. Xanthos mentioned before that the crystals of Planet Iciaura seemed to hold a special property of some sort." Blastion said, waving his hands, bored. Genesis nodded, mentally noting to talk to the two absentees.

"You are dismissed." Genesis whipped around, arms crossed, as he walked towards the elevators with long, precise steps. He nodded to the secretary and pushed the down arrow near the elevator, indicating his destination was on a lower level of the building. The elevator doors slide open and Genesis walked in, rubbing his eyes.

He really couldn't believe that Vein had managed to break into the dome known as Building 20.1.2. The building had the most advanced security systems in the world. Or at least, that's what he thought. Genesis sighed, not even sure if the Geneforce was ready to take on a collection of such dangerous villains.

The elevator doors opened, and Genesis strode out, seeing a flash of high powered lightning surge past the glass-like walls. He looked to the right towards the expeimental weapons area, seeing the two people he was looking for jumping up and down excitedly. He tapped on the wall, getting their attention. With a grin, he opened the two glass-like doors and approached the two, one a cat, the other a hedgehog. The cat, Xanthos, was holding a strange turquoise crystal that crackled with sparks every few seconds.

"This. Is. Awesome!" The hedgehog, Speedster, laughed, pointing to the crystal excitedly. Genesis cocks his head to the side, confused. Xanthos took a step forward.

"It's like a sponge. Originally, I only knew that this crystal could turn matter into energy and transport it to another location, then returns the energy to matter. But now I've found out that it can , amplify energy several times over! You could also probably use it to store large amounts of energy, like... a vault of some sort," the cat said as he placed the crystal on a nearby stand. "It's really quite interesting what you can find on Iciaura. Maybe it's related to the Scepter Guardians? May-"

Genesis cut him off. The magic rocks could wait. "Vein is back. We're heading to the Building 20.1.2 to beat him to his possible prize: the Kronos Stone." Xanthos nodded, holding up the crystal and grabbing both Genesis and Speedster. They were quickly outlined in turquoise energy and blinked out of existence. Genesis groaned as he saw colors swirling and spiraling past him in what seemed to be a wormhole.

His head began to hurt as he even began to see his life, every trial, every friend. He saw his birth parents' death at the hands of a monster known only as the demon. And the last thing he saw was Juliet, a golden hedgehog with blonde hair, smiling and extending a hand. He reached forward, but the world faded around him. He slowly opened his eyes to the sounds of the night. He looked up, seeing the entrance to Building 20.1.2.

"Did I forget to mention the hallucinogenic properties of the navitium?" Xanthos' voice chuckled from behind. Genesis grunted and pulled himself off the ground, dusting himself off. He glanced behind him, seeing Xanthos wake up Speedster after putting the stone in his pocket.

"Navitium?" Genesis asked, seeing an unconscious gruard nearby. He quickly checked the guards pulse. Though faint, he could still feel life within this man. To the right of the man was a charred limb of an animal, probably canine. Genesis shook his head, deeming this the work of Scum. He closed the guard's wide eyes, hating the work of the villains who had been involved.

"That's what I'm calling it, as most of its traits relate to energy." Xanthos had finally woke Speedster, and the three stood in front of the building. The air was cold and lifeless. Something was coming. And soon.

"So... what are we waiting for?" Speedster asked as he scratched the back of his head. "Let's just get this thing started!"

"Not until the other two members of this team arrive." A moment after Genesis had spoken, a cyan portal had opened up near them, with Blastion and Luna walking out of it. Luna was instantly on edge, sensing a malevolent presence nearby.

"Stay on guard, guys..."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Chapter 3

Post by Star Phoenix 10/23/2011, 11:00 am

As soon as the words left Luna's lips, Charisma's undead minions sprung from the shadows, mouths dripping with drool. They were instantly upon the heroes, overwhelming them with their numbers.
They were misshapen, their bodies contorted in strange positions and mouths gnashing with drool. The heroes quickly readied themselves for battle.

Blastion front-flipped towards a nearby group of undead, his lava tail blazing at he tail-whipped them. Their frail bones instantly snapped under the heat and fell to the ground, bodies smashing to bones on impact. Blastion then lifted a hand to the undead's defenseless head, and unleashed a wave of lava to consume them. He felt a sudden rush of wind blow past him, and he watched Speedster battle his own undead. This one was bigger, and wouldn't fall as easily.

Speedster unsheathed his blade, striking the undead giant several times at speeds the eye could not follow. The crimson hedgehog then spun the sword in his hands several times before sheathing it once more. A dark-blue ring formed around his wrist and he held out his palm towards the giant. Water was ripped out of trees, snapping them into splinters and slamming into the undead giant with great force. The water tore away at its joints, leaving the giant unable to stand, let alone move. Speedster grinned and took out his sword once more, spinning it several times before jabbing it into the giant's head.

Luna was having problems of her own. The undead she was battling had cryomancy powers, ultimately nullifying her own cryokinesis if she used that power directly. She'd have to use her psychic powers, her wits, and indirectly use cryokinesis to win this battle. She glared at the undead mage, freezing its feet to the ground. She felt a sudden sensation in her head. Something was trying to contact her. She took a step back, just as Xanthos dropped down from a tree branch, and firing lightning into the conductive ice. The mage let out an unearthly scream as it was blasted apart by the power. Luna and Xanthos glanced at each other before quickly high-fiving and battling more undead. Luna noticed several undead giants swarming over Genesis.

"Guys! Genesis!" She yelled as she ran towards the assault, but was stopped short by a look in Genesis' eyes. She saw his mouth move, but was too far away to hear him. A split-second later, an emerald blast of light energy erupted from his hands, incinerating the giants with ease. With the undead resting in peace once more, the heroes joined up.

"Really, Genesis? You used the Gene-cannon? Total overkill." Luna said with a chuckle. Genesis only grinned in reply. He then turned his attention to the building, peering inside the abyss of an entrance.

"Let's go." He said as he walked into the building, the others close behind. He held a hand up, his fist holding light magic to light the way. Littering the halls were dead bodies, all held faces full of fear and shock. Genesis wrinkled his nose, praying for all of their souls to find their way to peace.

He approached an elevator and pushed the down arrow button near it. The doors slowly creaked open, and the Geneforce walked in. Genesis pushed severla floor buttons in unison, and a small lever opened out from a secret compartment on the bottom of the control panel. Luna pulled it at Genesis' motion, sending the elevator descending floors slowly.

"So... what's the plan?" Speedster asked as he gazed at the secret lever. The others exchanged looks. There really was no plan, just securing the Kronos Stone before Vein and his group got there. With such awe-inspiring power in the wrong hands...

"We go in, beat the baddies, and go home to have tea and crumpets," Blastion muttered, crossing his arms. Essentially, yes, that was the plan.

"We've been on this elevator for a while..." Luna pointed out as the floor arrow had been on the base floor for at least a minute now. Genesis only smiled, and wagged a finger.

"This building has secret floors that only this particular elevator can get to. It's going to a sub-basement, the very bottom one actually." As he spoke, the elevator doors creaked open to reveal a cavern yawning out before them. The Geneforce cautiously walked out, examining their surroundings.

"Everyone... be careful." Genesis said as he raised a hand of light magic, lighting up the cavern so the group could see. There was not much there visually, but there were torches on the cavern walls right before the cavern split into two tunnels. Genesis grabbed one, stopping the flow of magic in his hand as he did so.

"We'll split up here. Speedster and Luna, I want you two on the right tunnel. Xanthos, Blastion and I will go to the left."

"Luna, if you get in trouble, send me a message through your armband," Xanthos said to Luna as he began to walk towards the left tunnel with Blastion and Genesis. Luna nodded and began to head towards the right tunnel, Speedster not far behind.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Chapter 4

Post by Star Phoenix 11/8/2011, 1:06 pm

"Come on, step it up!!" Speedster yelled as he jogged backwards through the tunnel. Despite the clusters of crystals hanging dangerously low from the ceiling, Speedster had no trouble dodging them for the past ten minutes or so. He grinned goofily as he stopped, waiting for Luna to catch up. "Don't you want to beat some baddies? I do! I love crushing them into the ground and laughing in their faces! But then they always slip away before I can really throttle 'em!"

Luna was annoyed, rubbing her temples to ease her headache. This hog seriously couldn't stop talking!! She ducked underneath a cluster of crystals from above, reaching Speedster's location. The crimson hedgehog's grin widened.

"You're too slow!" He laughed as he literally ran circles around Luna. The she-hog sighed in annoyance before lifting an arm, clotheslining Speedster. The momentum of the crimson hedgehog sent him flying forward and he crashed into the tunnel wall facefirst.

"And you need to be more observant..." Luna replied as she looked down at the ground, seeing a small streak of powder snow. Luna lifted it up, feeling its texture before her head snapped up and she formed a barrier of ice around herself and Speedster. A fraction of a second later, spearettes of ice barraged the two heroes, smashing through the shield with ease. Luna gasped as Floen slowly turned the corner, icicle daggers spinning around his fingers.

"I don't think we've met before," he said curtly, bowing as he spoke. His movements were elegant and graceful, as if carefully practiced. With every step he took, a patch of ice was left in his footprints. He flashed a brilliant smile at Luna. "They call me the Icevil, but you may call me Floen. Those who protect mortals sicken me to no end... like you. Did you hear about that city I annihilated a while ago? It was beautiful... Those people had such perfect deaths, frozen in fear in a palace of ice. You will suffer the same fate! Hyperion!!"

As Floen shouted Hyperion's name, several shining lights began to mesh together next to Floen, and formed a body. They solidified together, revealing Hyperion, who had successfully pulled himself together after dissolving into photons. The two villains sneered, their overwhelming aura would be intimidating to most. But not to the Geneforce. Luna narrowed her eyes before lifting a hand into the air. In a swirl of flurries, a beautifully crafted cobalt blade appeared in her hands. Her family's heirloom, Luna swung it a few times to reaquaint herself with the blade's feel.

The two groups glared at each other, tension high in the air. It was Speedster that made the first move, sprinting forward as he unsheathed his sword. Using his speed to propel him forward, he jumped, sword pointed at Floen. Speedster swung the blade, bringing it down on Floen's shoulder, who only smiled. Floen's body began to melt, transforming into slush on the ground and avoiding the attack completely. The slush then reformed into Floen as Speedster landed behind the Icevil. Floen turned slowly, his grin widening creepily.

Luna wasn't just standing around though, she had jabbed her blade at Hyperion, a ripple of cold air following in its wake. Hyperion charged towards her, fists glowing with barely contained light energy. He slammed his fist into her side, but reeled backwards from a strike grazing his chest. The area that was damaged felt cold, and upon further inspection, was actually frozen. The Titan let out a heated sigh before blasting Luna away from him with a burst of light energy. The she-hog was prepared, though. She grabbed a nearby crystal and lifted it towards the beam, and deflected it from her face. The beam bounced off another crystal, and another, and another, striking Floen in the back. Floen roared in pain and fell to a knee, gritting his teeth.

Speedster had tackled Hyperion to the ground now, trying to pin the Titan to the ground. Hyperion's mane flared with light briefly, blinding Speedster long enough for Hyperion to land a powerful kick on the hedgehog. Speedster stumbled backwards, shaking his head to try to regain his senses.

Luna and Speedster quickly regrouped, holding their swords at the villains. Luna wasn't confident in a victory over these two. They were just so powerful... more powerful than she remembered...That was when she felt a cold chill run down her spine. A third being slowly walked down the tunnel, hands in pockets. Luna and Speedster both gasped, eyes wide as the third person joined Floen and Hyperion, his very presence sent thoughts of despair through Luna's mind. She gripped her sword tightly, trying to calm down. She glanced over at the always overconfident Speedster, whose hands were shaking. Luna then looked back at the villains. Now she was scared.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/8/2011, 1:17 pm

o3o.... cliffhanger. I WANT MORE. 8D
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/8/2011, 1:38 pm

Haha, thanks!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Chapter 5

Post by Star Phoenix 11/27/2011, 5:47 pm

Traveling through the tunnel, Blastion glanced at the other two quickly before facing front again. He wasn't exactly comfortable with either of these two beings behind him. Being a bounty hunter, Blastion often didn't bother forging alliances, much less making bonds of friendship. His lava-tipped tail flared somewhat, illuminating the darkening tunnel. He was especially cautious around Xanthos, someone he knew very little about. Blastion wasn't sure if he could trust the cat. And Xanthos knew it. The last encounter these two had had wasn't exactly... pleasant, to say the least.

Xanthos didn't quite trust Blastion either, finding the fox's lifestyle despicable. Hunting people like that and selling them off to who-knows-where? It was tasteless, and deplorable. He held back a storm of sparks as his annoyance grew. He had to focus on the mission right now, not on the bounty hunter.

"I'm sensing enemies up ahead..." Genesis murmured, crouching down to prevent enemies from seeing him. He then lifted up a hand at Blastion and Xanthos, using his light magic to contort photons around the two. Soon, they became invisible to the naked eye. Now, they just had to wait. Two shadows slowly began to grow on the walls, heralding the arrival of two people unknown to the heroes.

Suddenly, a claw made of bone tore out of the ground, grabbing Genesis and throwing him roughly against the rock tunnel wall, knocking him out. The light-based camouflage around Xanthos and Blastion dissipated, revealing their position to none other than Charisma. She grinned sadistically, and began to walk towards them, a mass of undead rising from the rocks as she did so.

Xanthos felt heat fill his face as Charisma approached him, stroking his chin with her manicured claws. Her perfume was intoxicating and Xanthos struggled to keep himself conscious. She cooed softly in his ear, trying to sway him to join her, to leave his heroic path for a thirst of power and corruption. He tried to close his eyes, tried to block her out, but the temptation was so alluring...

A fireball rocketed past Xanthos' face, destroying the rock tunnel wall behind him. Blastion lowered a finger, grunting as Xanthos returned to his senses. The cat then clasped his hands together, feeling his connection with nature rise exponentially. His eyes flared open, crimson lightning pouring out of his body like serpentine tendrils. The lightning ravaged the undead horde, allowing Blastion to finish them off with pinpoint accurate fireball sniping.

Charisma growled as Xanthos was released from her control. She knew he'd be unable to resist her, after all, who could truly resist one that they loved? And Charisma intended to exploit Xanthos love for her in any way possible. She ran forward, the skates on her shoes unlatching so she could skate across the floor. She placed herself in the path of a crimson tendril, her eyes dangerously low. The tendril quickly stopped an inch from her face and Charisma grinned as she saw Xanthos hesitate. That would be all the time she needed.

A mass of undead bodies surrounded Xanthos and trapped him in a body-tight cage, immobilizing him for the battle. Charisma laughed wickedly. Two down, one to go. Her gaze was now set upon Blastion, who was now becoming worried.

"Don't give up!" Xanthos shouted from his confines, still struggling to break free.

Blastion ran towards Charisma, frontflipping in front of her to strike her with his tail. She kicked upwards, her skates blocking his lava tail. She then spun forward, curling herself into a spiny ball and striking Blastion right in the chest. He fell backwards, hand clutching his chest in pain. The Necromantress was strong. Much stronger than he had anticipated. He couldn't hold back anymore. He spun quickly, slamming Charisma in the stomach with his tail before he backpedaled several steps. He closes his eyes, his tail arced around him protectively. A shield of lava, somewhat clear in appearance, surrounded him as he began to chant.

"Zuu... Nii... Ckah... Jiin... Xaou... Whoe," As Blastion spoke each word, the lava began to grow thick and hard, compressing itself only slightly. The shield itself seemed to pulse slightly, like a heartbeat. Blastion's eyes snapped open, a whirlwind of air blasting past the shield and blowing Charisma back as Blastion finished the incantation. "RA!!" The lava also released its energy, tidal-waving through the tunnel right towards Charisma in large volumes. The surprised Necromantress began to run, unable to dodge or negate the stream of lava.

A sudden wave of water materialized in front of Charisma, shielding the Necromantress from the lava. As the lava and water battled each other in the tunnel, Charisma could hear an insane giggle from behind her. She turned slightly, seeing Scum slowly approach, his eyes crazed. The two grinned as Scum lifted his arm, where a blue ring was fitted to his arm. The water instantly vanished as the ring blazed with a blue aura, the lava already hardened and cooled. Charisma lifted an eyebrow, amused by the heroes feeble retaliation. They were nothing but flies for her to squish. She lifted a hand and dozens of undead monsters rose from the lava, their bones glowing with a volcanic light. Charisma muttered two words softly, her voice laced with poison.

"Finish them."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Floen 12/13/2011, 10:09 pm

YO DIS IS EPIC
Floen
Floen
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/13/2011, 11:22 pm

I told you so! ^^
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Floen 12/13/2011, 11:42 pm

no you didnt...
Floen
Floen
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/14/2011, 5:10 pm

Pretty sure I did...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Floen 12/16/2011, 5:17 pm

Nope
Floen
Floen
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Broken Genesis Empty Chapter 6

Post by Star Phoenix 1/22/2012, 6:51 pm

I kinda feel like this chapter is iffy, but I hope you enjoy it. ^_^
-

To live is to die. To die is to live. It is impossible for one to turn back the hands of time... Or so you may think. Some say time is but an illusion, others believe it akin to omnipotence. Perhaps they were right, perhaps they were wrong... But in the depths of the underground cavern, the Kronos Stone did not care for such trivial thoughts.

It could sense beings of great power above, fighting valiantly, but not realizing the outcome of their hopeless struggle. In the claws of time, they would be forever forgotten, forever alone. History would speak of their feats, but would never be able to reimage their souls.

The Stone knew they were coming, as it had known for years, since its very existence. They only saw it as a tool, a weapon of mass destruction, an object of neverending power. Never even considering that the stone was so much more.

It's home had been with the Celestio-sapian race, the only species that truly understood the depths of its power. After all, the Celestio-sapians were the ones who forged much of the universe. It was said that whoever held the stone of Kronos held the world. Any wish could be granted, any dream could become reality. Bringing back the deceased was no issue for the Stone at all.

Made by the powerful entity Kronos, the stone was made so only those with pure intentions could utilize its power. Then... those people came, lesser beings who competed for its power. The very same who fought over the Stone today. They thought they could control it, they thought it would be easy. But great power comes with a great price. And there would be no greater price to pay than the one that would take place in a few short hours...
-
Back at the Geneforce Headquarters, many could not shake the feeling of ominous foreshadowing in the heavy air. Especially Juliet, a female hedgehog who worked as a secretary of sorts, organizing missions for the alliance of justice known as Geneforce to take on.

Her concern right now was on the 3-D holographic monitor before her. The screen displayed the five members who were at Building 20.1.2; Genesis, Luna, Xanthos, Speedster, and Blastion. All of these members had taken communicators to speak to each other and the headquarters. It also allowed Juliet to check their vitals as the mission continued. She fixed her gaze on Genesis' icon, which had suddenly darkened a few minutes ago.

"Why's Genesis' icon dark?" Juliet turned around in her chair to see her younger sister, Emily, and Alex Law walking towards the monitor. Juliet felt her throat knot up, and was unsure of what to say. Usually... that meant that the person was dead, but wasn't Genesis the strongest member of the Geneforce?

"I-I'm not sure..." Juliet finally muttered, returning her attention to the monitor and tapping several keys on the keyboard furiously. Her hands flew across the keyboard as Juliet tried to figure out what had happened. Juliet then brought forward several camera recordings from the building, trying to see where the group of heroes was.

"Maybe we should search for them?" Alex said as he crossed his priestly robe sleeves.

"I'm starting to thi- Wait! There's a distress signal from... Luna!" Juliet was now growing more and more concerned. They had to go help!

"Look, we can get Oblivion, Pointsettia, you two, me, Spirit and Wrave to go and help. We'll meet back up at the lab." Alex replied.

"Is... Is that really a good idea? Genesis' report said that those villains were terribly strong..." Emily murmured softly.

"So are we!!" Alex said confidently as he thumped his chest, revealing the hand claw weapon he adorned. "We've faced tough foes before! The heroes always win, right?"
-
"Is this everyone?" Pointsettia asked as she looked over all that were present. Juliet and Emily had just entered the lab with a male hedgehog. The male had brown quills, but the rest of his fur was black. His crimson sunglasses rested on his forehead, and he wore a black jacket and black sweatpants. Two slim matching blades were strapped to his back, and his green eyes surveyed the lab carefully.

"We've brought Oblivion with us," Emily grinned to Pointsettia, who had now recognized the new member of the Geneforce. Pointsettia then took note of Alex talking to a masked man in the back. The man wore a black suit and white gloves, and little else worth noting. Pointsettia slowly approached the man, wanting to confirm his identity.

"You're Spirit, right? The Celestio-sapian?" The masked man turned around to face Pointsettia, studying her carefully.

"The one and only." Spirit replied, his voice soft yet powerful.

"Where's Wrave...?" Alex muttered aloud, realizing that the falcon-echidna hybrid was missing.

"S-so sorry everyone!" At that moment, Wrave had opened the door, panting heavily. Juliet and Emily sighed in unison. Did they really have to bring someone like this along? "It was crazy! First, there was this rock that had a wierd amount of lumps, so I ha-"

"It's fine..." Pointsettia muttered as she glanced at Wrave distastefully. "We have our team and we know where we're going. Everyone... we might not return from this mission the same as before..." Pointsettia looked over everyone present. All had eyes full of determination and were ready for anything they'd have to face.

"Let's move out."

Last edited by Phirania on 1/22/2012, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/22/2012, 7:31 pm

O_O Epic! More! More I say!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/26/2012, 10:12 am

Sorry for the wait!! *Sweatdrop*
~

A mighty foot smashed into Blastion's face, sending him reeling backwards in pain. He quickly lifted his hands to clutch his face as he backed into a wall. The blood from his new wound flowed across his face and covered his eyes, partially blinding him as he tried to blink it away. This was all wrong. The Geneforce were Mobius' mightiest heroes, the universe's first line of defense against intergalactic threats. They'd taken down much more powerful foes before, so why was Charisma such a problem?

Because she's crafty. She knows when she's outmatched... Blastion thought to himself bitterly. He dodged a deadly kick from Charisma's shoes, whose hidden compartments had unveiled deadly blades. For Charisma to be this direct and confrontational means she has no doubts she's going to win! She doesn't see me as a threat!

It was in that moment that Blastion was about to go on the offensive that a red blur rammed itself into his chest, knocking the wind out of him and knocking several feet back. A feeling of dread swamped Blastion's mind as the psychopathic killer known as Scum stood over him.

Scum's fists slammed into his body at speeds faster than the eye could follow, breaking bones and rupturing organs. It took all of Blastion's willpower to hold back his pained screams. Scum would pick up on his pain and torture him even more.

Blastion's tail flared and the rocky walls began to melt with his intense heat. Charisma took a step back as the waves of overpowering heat washed over her. But she still stood tall. Mere heat wouldn't faze her in the least. Not with Scum here.

The male hedgehog lifted his hands and a swirl of moisture formed around his hands, creating a cobalt ring. With a feral roar, Scum clenched his fists and a wave of crystalline water rushed out from the ring, crashing into Blastion and swallowing him whole.

"That should finish him," Charisma smirked. She tapped her foot, looking over at the still bound Xanthos, who merely glared at her. She raised an eyebrow, conflicted for a moment. Though it seemed unlikely, she did hold romantic feelings for the cat. But their morals were on opposite ends of the spectrum. The likeliness of them getting together was unlikely. Sure, she had tried to be a hero, tried to do what was right... But it would always backfire on her. And it was always Luna's fault!! That cursed sister of hers!!

"Necromantress!!" Charisma was snapped out of her thoughts by Scum, who ran directly into her. Before she could yell at the sadist for knocking her over, a cluster of light roared overhead. Confused, Charisma looked forward and could only gulp. Blastion was safe, and quite confidently looking at her from the safety of a light-based force field. But that wasn't what scared.

It was the fact that Genesis stood next to him, sending out miniscule portions of his mana to sustain the force field he had created for Blastion. The emerald hedgehog slowly lifted the field, with Blastion no longer in danger. The firefox grinned and used his lava manipulation to melt the cage of bones that held Xanthos.

The three males then took on various fighting positions to accomodate their specific traits. Charisma gritted her teeth in anger. The field had become unbalanced once more, but this time in the Geneforce's favor. And in that moment, she could feel a cold shiver run down her spine. No... it wasn't because of the Geneforce, not at all.

A portal of psychedelic light formed in between Charisma and Scum, the beings who walked out from the other side being Hyperion and Floen. The heroes tensed instantly, knowing they were outnumbered once more. And then he appeared. From the portal of light came the final member of the villainous crusade, clad in a black hooded robe that was lined with dark silver accents.

Vein.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/26/2012, 11:08 am

dude... that last paragraph! nonono, not the longer one. that one word paragraph. it sent chill down my spine...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2012, 5:51 pm

This is getting so epic! I can't wait to read the next installment!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/27/2012, 6:51 pm

Thanks! After about 3-5 more chapters, I'll end the story to start an RP continuation. Hopefully that works out, because I've noticed that when multiple RP's are going on at the same time, we tend to flock to the one we enjoy more and the other one dies...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/18/2012, 12:06 pm

Dude, I keep coming back to this and reading it over and over again. I love your work in this fan fic. Its probably one of the most well-written ones on the site. I know I probably sound pushy for saying this, but I think everyone would agree with me when I say this one deserves more! A story like this one shouldn't go uncompleted!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/13/2012, 7:56 pm

Ask and ye shall recieve. Razz

-

Outside of the building was quiet, a silent foreboding chill in the air reminding the very earth how critically important the outcome of this battle would be. For the Geneforce, the very destiny of the world... no, the destiny of the universe now hung in the balance, and failure was certainly not an option. For the villains, the greatest obstacle in the universe- the Geneforce- could finally be vanquished, and a new age could be brought about.

The motives for the villains? That varied. For Hyperion, he wanted to avenge his siblings, who fell at the hands of Xanthos. Charisma? She wants what she rightfully deserves, with Luna being an obstacle in her path. Scum's only wish is to see the universe burn, but Speedster has proven himself capable of stopping him. As for Floen the Icevil? Beauty. Absolute and perfect. But Vein?

Nobody knows.
-
"We're nearing the destination..." Juliet murmured over a microphone, her eyes scanning the controls before her. Yeah, piloting aerial vehicles is hard. Juliet held back a sigh. Sure, magic could teleport the group there, but Juliet wasn't that experienced in her studies to achieve that level of magic. After all, magic-induced teleportation was an art lost to the magic world for centuries, and had only been rediscovered secretly. Therefore, in order to save time and valuable energy, the group opted to use a hovercraft in the Neo-Geneforce City Hangar Bay. "Approximately five minutes until touchdown..."

To Juliet's left sat Alex, whose hands were shaking. Juliet glanced over and took notice. She flashed him a confident smile, trying to boost his mood. Though whether Alex's hands were shaking in fear or excitement, Juliet could not tell. The latter was more likely. After all, in a recent war with the alien Combine race, Alex had been one half of a villain named Alexander. So, it was only natural that he wanted to prove himself, involuntarily being a villain not too long ago.

The cockpit of the hovercraft was set up as a two-level compartment, with seats on the sides of the compartment for turret fire, and others seats in the middle set up for navigation and monitoring the condition of the hovercraft. The interior was colored a jet-black, though lime green wires and other interior lighting helped balance out the dark mood projected by the black. Green lights poured over each of the seats, allowing the passengers to see what they were currently doing.

"Landing..." Juliet murmured over the microphone again, a signal for the Geneforce members to finally prepare themselves for a battle against evils they had never truly encountered before. Juliet peeled herself away from the controls as her mind wandered back to Genesis. Was he dead? Could he die, for that matter? After all, his parents were the gods of wind and light, so Genesis was, in a sense, a god as well. Was he immortal? Juliet gripped her wand as she walked towards the door leading outside with the others.

She'd soon find out.

It was quiet outside, not even the night animals were rehearsing their nightly concert. Juliet pursed her lips. This silence was the result of fear. Fear of something greater than what was the norm. The others had also begun to come to the same conclusion. Juliet locked eyes with her sister, Emily, who seemed unsure of herself.

"Mr. Spirit... I'm getting chills..." Emily said in a hushed whisper as she felt a cold tingle trickle down her spine. Spirit nodded, his battle instincts already confirming that a fight had happened recently. The burn marks, the scattered bones, the patches of ice and drenched grass spots. The others had been here. And recently.

Footsteps.

Spirit perked up immediately, his masked face turned towards the entrance of the building. The footsteps were steady and slow. They seemed to click, similar to high heels. Spirit readied himself. If that was true, then perhaps Charisma was coming to "welcome" them? But from what Luna, Blastion, and Xanthos had previously told him, it wasn't likely for Charisma to be so direct, and she certainly wasn't reckless.

What he saw made his heart stop.

Razor sharp blades for bat-like wings that spread out threateningly. Light-blue crystals formed an intricate battle-armor, while pale yellow crystals made up shoulderpads, kneepads, and gauntlets. Dark, lifeless eyes, devoid of light but engulfed with insanity. Shaggy quills dramatically reaching for the sky, their ends sharper than a knife. A black, misty aura that exuded death and hid any signs of humanity. Fists engulfed in a white-hot flame that snaked into a serpent of white flame. Spirit's jaw couldn't help but fall.

Luna.

She cackled, her insanity blinding her to who exactly was standing before her. She lifted a hand, her flaming fingertips now forming shards of ice at their ends. The frozen water rocketed forward at high speeds, enough to rip through steel and shred flesh. Spirit couldn't move. Was this really Luna? Was she really attacking them? What was going on? He couldn't dodge Luna's attack, it was too late for that now.

A powerful blast of wind crashed into Spirit, and he was blown into a nearby tree, whose trunk nearly split upon impact. The Celestio-sapian grunted as he rubbed his head. It hadn't particularly hurt, but the surprise was enough to knock the wind out of him. Pun not intended. Spirit looked up, seeing Wrave standing defiantly before Luna. It was Wrave? Wrave had helped him? Spirit couldn't help but chuckle.

The Celestio-sapian would have been fine if he had been hit, after all his kind was made of sterner stuff than most other species in the universe. The ice shard wasn't likely to have killed him. But the fact that Wrave had stepped in was the kind of action a true Geneforce member would do. The power of unity that transcends all evil. Wrave had certainly earned his spot on the team.

"Luna-neechan!! What are you doing?!?" It was Alex, his eyes bewildered as he took a step towards her. A powerful gale of cold wind thundered past the team as Alex's foot hit the ground. The skunk shuddered as the blizzard wind began to frost over his body. Luna's wicked laughter filled the air, her quills now flying around madly in the wind. "Is she possessed?!"

"Alex, get back!!" Pointsettia shouted as she shielded her face with her arms. Her eyes narrowed for a split second, and the ground began to rumble violently. Suddenly, a mass of barbed vines and floral growth engulfed Luna, growing several feet tall and only exposing Luna's face. "Luna!! What's wrong with you?!?"

Apparently, quite a lot.

Luna only let out a laugh, her voice more hoarse than its usual tone. She flexed her muscles and the mass of vines instantly froze solid. With another flex, she shattered apart the vines completely. Pointsettia gasped. Was this truly the power of the Triple Threat?

The Triple Threat was what Mobians often called the group consisting of Xanthos, Luna, and Blastion. The three were similar, yet also so different. The three were all loners by nature, a result of their dark pasts. They lost everyone dear to them, and they became bitter, lurking in the darkness and hiding their faces. Blastion had become a bounty hunter, showing little remorse for his targets. Xanthos had learned the ways of the ninja, knowing nothing else but inflicting pain. Luna gained incredible control over her psychic power, training her mind to keep her inner demon hidden to the world.

That was another thing the Triple Threat had in common. They had all at one point had a demonic entity in their body. Luna had been harboring the demon Daitengu ever since the day the Iciaurans were nearly wiped out. Blastion had had a demon inside of him ever since he was experimented on when he resided on Planet Kokugen. Xanthos had unwillingly become the host body for none other than Hyperion when the Titan was in need of a body to stay alive. Their pain had grown into strength, and that was what made them part of the strongest people in the Geneforce besides Genesis himself.

Luna waved a flaming hand, and a downpour of thick ice bombarded the earth below as she gracefully took to the skies, her razor-bladed wings slicing through the air with ease. That was when Wrave made his move. He thrust a hand forward, and a barrier of wind covered the group, prematurely smashing the ice shards. Wrave's usual goofy demeanor was now gone, replaced by a cold, calculated computer. Wrave glanced back at the others, his face deadly serious.

"It's her mind... It's dark... and unbalanced." Wrave tried to explain as he kept up his wind barrier. Suddenly, pillars of ice erupted from below, engulfing the heroes completely. They were helpless now, their bodies covered in ice. With the wind barrier now dissipated, Luna could now finish the job.

Or so she thought.

Spirit struck her from behind with an ornately crafted sword, it's edges humming with otherworldly energy. The air around the blade was distorted, and as Luna was struck by the blade, she was sent crashing to the ground as if... she had become heavier. Spirit had been hidden in the forest, therefore allowing him to avoid capture by Luna. The Celestio-Sapian spun the gunmetal-gray sword before charging towards Luna's fallen form, his form as sleek as a falcon's.

Luna's power expanded exponentially, breaking the gravitational hold Spirit held her under, and she launched a barrage of psychic power at Spirit, who instantly broke off his attack as he was caught off guard. The Celestio-Sapian landed on a nearby treetop, trying to clear his head. Luna was on him instantly, her soulless eyes piercing into his very soul.

"It's game over, Spirit."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/13/2012, 10:04 pm

So....much....epic....oh my god! Phirania, you are a true master at your craft!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next