NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty

Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna!

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna! Empty Yu-Gi-Oh!: First Class! Enter, Yutaka Suna!

Post by Star Phoenix 8/24/2019, 4:28 pm

Domino City.

Considered by many to be the birthplace of dueling, this once-small town has blossomed into the cultural capital of the sports phenomenon known as Duel Monsters! This is all due to this town being the birthplace of the world-renowned King of Games and top Duelist in the ledge – Yugi Muto. This legendary tourist destination has attracted Duelists and tourists from all over, all eager to learn more about the world’s number 1 duelist! However, this has also made the town a hotbed for criminals who’d prey upon the unaware – the Rare Hunters. This group of criminals targeted Duelists for their rare cards and would steal them, sometimes by lethal means.

This was the case now for Yutaka Suna. Perhaps there were some who could ignore cries of help, but Yutaka wasn’t one of those people. He’d been on his way back home from a long day at the card shop, when the sounds of a scuffle had caught his ear. And seeing a hooded man gripping a young woman’s wrist as she was trying to get free? No, that wasn’t cool.

“Hey! Back off, and let her go.” Yutaka shouted as he stepped towards them. The hooded man growled in annoyance, lifting a hand to reveal a Duel Disk on his arm. The woman’s eyes widened and she called out to Yutaka.

“D-don’t do it – he’s a Rare Hunter! He’ll try to take your cards in a Duel, to-Urk!!” The woman let out a cry of pain as the Hunter shoved her aside. Tears formed in her eyes as she clutched her wrist gingerly, which held a single card in her hurt hand. Yutaka focused his gaze on the Hunter, knowing the other man wouldn’t just let him leave quietly. At this point, Yutaka had inserted himself into the situation, and there’d be no backing out now.

“Duel me. The terms for either of our respective victories should be apparent.” Yutaka finally said, and the Hunter scoffed before both lifted their Duel Disks.

[Duel – START!]

Yutaka Suna: 4000
VS
Rare Hunter: 4000

“Let’s make this quick -- I’ll take the first move!” The Hunter sneered as he pulled five cards from the deck slot of his duel disk. The hooded man glanced down at his cards, let out a low chuckle, and then returned his gaze to Yutaka. He lifts up his Duel Disk a bit, and confidently places a card into one of the slots. “I’ll make sure you regret getting in my way, kid! I’ll summon this monster – Tour Guide from the Underworld!”

Tour Guide from the Underworld: Level 3 DARK Fiend/Effect ATK: 1000 DEF: 600

Yutaka narrowed his eyes slightly as holographic shards of light coalesced together, forming the image of a young red-headed woman that wore a blue suit. But, what concerned Yutaka was what the Hunter would be summoning next – he was already familiar with Tour Guide’s effect. The Hunter smirked, and then kept speaking, “When Tour Guide is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon 1 Level 3 Fiend from my hand or Deck, but it has its effects negated. So, I’ll choose my Archfiend Heiress from my Deck!”

As the Hunter’s next monster began to materialize next to Tour Guide, Yutaka could already feel the gears in his head turning – a bunch of low-level monsters… the Hunter was likely setting up his side of the field to set up for something big later. At this point, he’d need to see more to form an effective counter.

Archfiend Heiress: Level 3 DARK Fiend/Effect ATK: 1000 DEF: 0

“H-He has a buncha weak monsters…!” The young woman stammered, clutching the chain around her neck in nervousness. She glanced over to Yutaka, her eyes hopeful as she continued to speak. “He should be easy to beat, right?”

The young man didn’t respond, doubtful that the Hunter’s strategy would be anything so simplistic as a field full of low-attack monsters… Either they had some gnarly effects, or there was more going on. Either way, there needed to be more to the Hunter’s strategy.

“From my hand, I’ll activate the effect of Archfiend Commander in my hand – If I control an Archfiend card, I can Special Summon Commander. When it’s summoned this way, I’m required to destroy an Archfiend card that I control, so I’ll destroy Heiress.” A hulking creature of bone and flesh ripped apart the earth to take its place onto the Field, tearing apart Heiress in the process.

Archfiend Commander: Level 6 DARK Fiend/Effect ATK: 2500 DEF: 1200

“When Archfiend Heiress is sent to the Graveyard because of a card effect,” the Rare Hunter continued. “I can add 1 “Archfiend” card from my Deck to my hand, except another copy of Heiress.” Yutaka kept his face stoic as the Hunter discarded the monster into the Graveyard slot, adding a new card into his hand. “Heh, and I’ll play the card I just added – Archfiend Palabyrinth!”  

Archfiend Palabyrinth
Field Spell
All Fiend-type monsters you control gain 500 ATK. You can target 1 “Archfiend” monster you control; banish 1 other Fiend-type monster you control, and if you do, Special Summon from your hand, Deck, or GY, 1 “Archfiend” monster with the same Level as the targeted monster. You can only use this effect of “Archfiend Palabyrinth” once per turn.

The alleyway that the three stood in began to fill with mist as a result of the holographic projections of the Duel Disks. A cluster of obsidian towers formed a perimeter around them, and the Hunter began to cackle. “I’ll now activate its effect, targeting Commander and banishing Tour Guide to Special Summon a second Commander!”

The red-headed Tour Guide monster let out a shriek of surprise as an obsidian chain shot out of one of the obsidian towers and wrapped itself around her. Her shriek became a cry of pain as the chain dragged her into the tower, ultimately destroying her and allowing a second Commander to rise up from the earth. And just like that, the Hunter had 2 fairly strong monsters on his side of the field, both leering down at Yutaka with menacing smiles.

“I’ll play 1 card face-down and end my turn.” The Hunter said as the brown-black iconic swirl of a card materialized by his feet. “Your move, kid.”

The woman gulped, before turning to Yutaka. “He just turned it around, just like that… Can you really win this?”

“Yes. I’ll beat him on this turn.” The young man stated simply as he looked over the cards he had in his hand, strategizing his counter-play. The other two gasped in disbelief at his statement, unable to believe he’d declare such a thing so confidently. A One-Turn Kill, where a Duelist depletes their opponents Life Points from 4000 to 0 in a single turn, was not something that many Decks could consistently pull off. Yutaka kept himself focused as he drew a card from his deck to add to his opening hand of 5 cards. He sharpened his gaze at the Hunter, before lifting a card from his hand.

“First, I’ll play Endymion’s Lab.”

Endymion’s Lab
Continuous Spell
This card’s name becomes “Magical Citadel of Endymion” while in the Spell & Trap Zone. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell resolves. Once per turn, after damage calculation, if your Spellcaster monster is destroyed by battle: You can remove 6 Spell Counters from your field; Special Summon  1 Level 7 or higher Spellcaster monster from your hand or Deck. You can only activate 1 “Endymion’s Lab” per turn.

“Next, I’ll play Terraforming to add Magical Meltdown to my hand, and then play it.” Yutaka said as a long table of beakers and substances materialized in front of him. In his head, he could see the chain of cards necessary for him to achieve victory, he just needed to get the timing right. He placed the next card onto his Duel Disk, and then added the card from Terraforming’s effect.

Terraforming
Normal Spell
Add 1 Field Spell from your Deck to your hand.

Magical Meltdown
Field Spell
When this card is activated: You can add 1 “Aleister the Invoker” from your Deck to your hand. The activation of your cards and effects that include an effect that Fusion Summons a Fusion Monster cannot be negated, also your opponent’s cards and effects cannot activate when a monster is Fusion Summoned this way. You can only activate 1 “Magical Meltdown” per turn.

Yutaka’s Spell Counters: 2
A crimson spell circle formed underneath the table formed by the Endymion’s Lab card, radiating a harsh red light from its glow. Two of the beakers atop the lab table began to glow, signaling that it had gained 2 Spell Counters thus far.

“Now, I’ll activate Magical Meltdown to add Aleister, which I’ll now Summon.” Yutaka took his Deck out of the Duel Disk briefly to find a copy of the Aleister card to place into his hand for summoning. And in a shower of cobalt runes, a white-robed man with an archaic book took his place in front of the table.

Aleister the Invoker: Level 4 DARK Spellcaster/Effect ATK: 1000 DEF: 1800

“When Aleister is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, I can add 1 “Invocation” from my Deck to my hand.” Yutaka said, briefly taking his deck out of the Duel Disk once again to add the stated card into his hand. He looked it over briefly before taking a different card from his hand to place into the Duel Disk’s slots. “While I control a Spellcaster, I can Special Summon my Ranryu. And then I’ll activate the Spell Card, Spellbook of Secrets to add my Spellbook of Knowledge – Aleister will be sent to the graveyard for Knowledge’s effect.”

Ranryu: Level 4 WIND Dragon/Effect ATK: 1500 DEF: 200

Invocation
Normal Spell
Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand as Fusion Material. If Summoning an “Invoked” Fusion Monster this way, you can also banish monsters from your field and/or either player’s GY as Fusion Material. If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 of your banished “Aleister the Invoker”; shuffle this card into the Deck, and if you do, add that card to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Invocation” once per turn.

Spellbook of Secrets
Normal Spell
Add 1 “Spellbook” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Spellbook of Secrets.” You can only activate 1 “Spellbook of Secrets” per turn.

Spellbook of Knowledge
Normal Spell
Send to the GY either 1 Spellcaster monster you control, or 1 other “Spellbook” card from your hand or face-up field, except “Spellbook of Knowledge”, and if you do, draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 “Spellbook of Knowledge” per turn.

Yutaka’s Spell Counters: 4
A small green dragon swooped down to take its place in front of the table, and two giant books materialized on either side of Yutaka before both were destroyed. Yutaka drew 2 more cards from Knowledge’s effect as another 2 beakers on the table began to glow. Yutaka furrowed his brows – he’d need just a bit more to pull off what he needed to… And Knowledge’s pulls had provided him with just the card he needed.

“Now, I’ll play Spell Power Grasp, targeting Endymion’s Lab so that it now has 6 Counters.” Yutaka stated, playing yet another card from his hand onto the Duel Disk, lighting 2 more beakers on Endymion’s Lab – 1 from the card’s activation itself and 1 from the card’s effect.

Spell Power Grasp
Normal Spell
Target 1 face-up card on the field that you can place a Spell Counter on: place 1 Spell Counter on that target, then you can add 1 “Spell Power Grasp” from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 “Spell Power Grasp” per turn.

Yutaka’s Spell Counters: 6
“Now, from my hand, I’ll activate Invocation to Fusion Summon Invoked Raidjin, banishing Aleister and Ranryu. And I’ll Special Summon my ace monster from my hand, Endymion, the Master Magician by removing 6 Spell Counters from Endymion’s Lab!!”

Yutaka placed the two monsters onto his Duel Disk, allowing the 6 beakers on Endymion’s Lab to stop glowing. The glows of the beakers poured out and merged into a black-purple robed figure with gold trim on its robes. Simultaneously, the crimson spell circle of Magical Meltdown turned a brilliant blue as the Ranryu monster merged with the Aleister that was previously destroyed. From the fusion of the two monsters came a silver-armored warrior with a sword that crackled with electricity.

Invoked Raidjin
Level 5 Attribute WIND
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 2200 DEF: 2400
“Aleister the Invoker” + 1 WIND monster
Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; change it to face-down Defense Position.

Endymion, the Master Magician
Level 7 Attribute DARK
Spellcaster/Effect
ATK: 2700 DEF: 1700
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or GY) by removing 6 Spell Counters from a “Magical Citadel of Endymion” you control. If Summoned this way: Target 1 Spell in your GY; add that target to your hand. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.

“I’ll activate Raidjin’s effect to flip an Archfiend Commander to face-down, and then I’ll activate the Quick-Play Spell, The Book of the Law to tribute Raidjin and summon Invoked Purgatrio. It’ll gain 200 Attack for each card you control, When it attacks, you’ll take piercing damage equal to the difference between Purgatrio’s Attack and your monster’s Defense.” Yutaka glared at the Hunter as the silver knight was engulfed in purple flames, ultimately being replaced by an odd trinity of purple-skinned demonic creatures. The trinity cackled before leaped towards the face-down monster.

“There will be no mercy for someone like you that preys on people. From my hand, I’ll discard a second copy of Aleister to boost Purgatrio’s Attack by 1000 – and Archfiend Palabyrinth boosts all Fiend-type monsters, which includes Purgatrio! Entering the Battle Phase, Purgatrio will attack your face-down Commander.”

The Book of the Law
Quick-Play Spell
Tribute 1 “Invoked” monster; Special Summon 1 “Invoked” monster from your Extra Deck with a different original Attribute from that monster’s. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) You can only activate 1 “The Book of the Law” per turn.

Invoked Purgatrio
Level 7 Attribute FIRE
Fiend/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 2300 DEF: 2000
“Aleister the Invoker” + 1 FIRE monster
This card gains 200 ATK for each card your opponent controls. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

Yutaka’s Spell Counters: 2
Purgatrio ATK: 2300 + 800 + 1000 + 500 = 4600 ATK
Commander DEF: 1200 DEF
Battle Damage Difference: 3400 Life Point Loss

VS
Rare Hunter: 600

“Gah!!” The Hunter let out a cry of pain as purple flames engulfed and destroyed the face-down card before searing his own face. Granted, the damage wasn’t real and mere holographic projections, but even so... He barely had time to react as Purgatrio let out a sneer before leaped towards the second Commander. The Hunter lifted a hand, activating the face-down card he’d set. “I’ll use the Spell Card Rush Recklessly to give Commander a 700 Attack boost. And don’t forget the 500 Attack boost from Palabyrinth.”

Purgatrio ATK: 4600 – 400 = 4200 ATK
Commander ATK: 2500 + 500 + 700 = 3700 ATK
Battle Damage Difference: 500 Life Point Loss

VS
Rare Hunter: 100

“You gave your monster a small boost to try to save yourself. Useless. Endymion, finish this: Spell Power Burst!!” Yutaka raised an eyebrow as Purgatrio cackled before letting its purple flames engulf the second Commander as well to destroy it. The Fusion Monster returned to Yutaka’s side of the field, a malicious smile on its three faces. It was at this point that the black-purple robed Spellcaster took a step forward, waving its staff in the air before unleashing a burst of black lightning at the Rare Hunter.

The hooded man let out a cry as his Life Points depleted to 0, staggering backwards in the process. As the holograms faded away, Yutaka slowly walked towards the man, eyes hardened. “…I never want to see you here again. Understand? And don’t worry, I sent the police this location and a video stream from my Duel Disk of what you were doing to this young woman before we even started this Duel – they’ll be here to arrest you soon.”

Endymion ATK: 2700
Battle Damage Difference: 2700 Life Point Loss

VS
Rare Hunter: 0

[Duel Victory – YUTAKA!]

“Then you were using all of those cards on your turn… You wanted to stall for the police?” The woman asked as she slowly approached Yutaka. He simply nodded, and the faint sound of sirens began to fill the air mere seconds after. The Rare Hunter cursed, scrambling away before the police could arrive.

“This isn’t over, punk! I can promise you that!!” The Hunter growled as he ran off. “I swear, I won’t forget this, and I’ll make sure you pay for it!”

"...My name is Kairi." The woman said after a moment, when the Hunter was far enough away. She rubbed her wrist a bit, gently nursing the bruising on it. "Thank you for helping me... Are you a Pro Duelist?"

"Name's Yutaka. And, no. But... I'd like to be." The young man let out a light sigh before giving her a faint smile and pointing to the card in her hand. The woman stared at him expectantly before he finally spoke. "After the police arrive, let them know what happened. And then, you stay safe getting home, and keep that one close. It's... a precious friend for you, right?"

The woman nodded, smiling back widely as the young man walked away. "Thank you so much, Yutaka! I'll cheer you on when you join the Pro Duelist circuit."

As he walked away, he turned his gaze to the letter that he'd gotten earlier -- addressed from the Kaiba Corporation and sent to duelists around the world. He hadn't read it yet, but he was sure it was a Duel Monsters competition of some kind. And when he got home, he'd look into it more. But for now?

He wanted a milkshake.

---

Cards Used List
Tour Guide from the Underworld
Archfiend Heiress
Archfiend Commander
Archfiend Palabyrinth
Endymion's Lab
Terraforming
Magical Meltdown
Aleister the Invoker
Ranryu