NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty

Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks

2 posters

Go down

Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks

Post by Zazul 4/22/2018, 10:33 am

~Two worlds have always existed. Avon, the shining world of Mortals, home to the many and diverse races who die to the passage of time, and Dis, the realm of the immortal Demons, who have interfered in the lives of the people of Avon since the dawn of time. Devouring them, stealing their souls, tormenting them, bringing misfortune and sickness, the Demons would do everything in their power to bring hardship upon the Mortals. However, as time went on, the Mortals discovered the Demons' one weakness: their own kind. Only a Demon can slay a Demon. And so, the mortals forged a new craft: by learning to control a demon's Aura Energy, they could bind the demon using magic in the Demon Tongue and forge them into a weapon that could be used to slay other Demons, as well as give its owner the ability to tap into Demon powers and energy. These spell-casters, who would risk their very beings to become warriors to stem the tide of the hordes of Dis would eventually be called "Warlocks" for men or "Witches" for women, and would come together under five great Clans, forming a union called the Warlock Consortium, a mighty force of thousands of Warlocks and Witches dedicated to the defense of Avon from threats from both Dis and from within. By uniting the many Mortal Races together, the Consortium has held the line for nearly a thousand years. Ruled by the Five Arch-Warlocks, they spread knowledge of Dis itself as well as the strength to fight its horrors to those with the talent and courage to stare into the deep Demon World without fear of it staring back. This is the story of such brave spell casters...~

*th sound of waves smashing into the hull of the ship could be heard as a young man with shaggy, dark, green, almost black hair and silver eyes sits patiently against the side wall of the barge's passenger hold. In this day and age, a barge from Brittania to the island of Erin, home of the Warlock Consortium, wasn't cheap, especially since the island itself was prone to having Demons appear both in the waters and on the shores. The young man wore a long, dingy black Victorian overcoat, with simple trousers, a white shirt, and plain, black shoes. His coat was buttoned up all the way, and a black tricorner har sat on his head, slanted over his forehead as he calmly thinks to himself. An old man holding a bottle of rum walks by and sits down next to the young man, sighing as he takes a long swig from his bottle*

Drunk Sailor: Aye ye ye...these stormy nights are the worst! The boat feels like its wrestling with Undine herself! And the water goddess ain't known to be very merciful! So, what brings a young lad like yourself to Erin? Its a dangerous place if you aren't careful, boyo!~

Brock: *the young man glances to the sailor and speaks calmly, answering in a respectful tone.* I'm on my way to join the Consortium...I recently completed my training.

Drunk Sailor: A Warlock, are ye? Well, here's to ya, lad!~ *he raises his bottle, taking a long swig again* Still, for someone as young as you to be joining the Warlocks, I take it you're from a Warlock family? I hear there are pleanty of them on Britania!

Brock: I am...I'm from the Rothbart Clan. My name is Brock....Brock Weyer-Rothbart.

Drunk Sailor: Another Rothbart?! The Law, The Rothbarts, the Invictus, the Sulyvahn, and the Cicero Clans are all the ones who run the Consortium, right? Boy! You must have it all set!~

Brock: *he grows quiet, looking down* Yep...set is one way of putting it...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks Empty Re: Avon Devils: Walking with Warlocks

Post by Maxwell 4/23/2018, 9:44 pm

In the back of the bar, deep within the shaded corner, sat Symphony. She listened to the exchange between Brock and the sailor, her lips slowly curling back into an almost snarl as the male revealed who he was. She scoffed rather loudly.

"Probably just another pretty-boy who's gonna use his status to breeze through." she muttered a bit loudly.

One of the sailors looks over to her, frowning before getting up and grabbing her arm, starting to attempt to drag her out.

"Oi! You weren't one of the fellas who boarded! Where'd ya come from?"

Symphony DeMontulet raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I'm a stowaway," she responded, taking a sip of her drink. "What're you gonna do, throw me overboard? Do you really wanna deal with the captain? Or have to deal with the guilt of killing an innocent girl who's simply trying to escape a hard home life?" 

She was known as Silver-Tongued Symphony, as everything she said was almost like music.

"...Well no..." the sailor let go.

"Then Perhaps it would be best if we both just sat back down and didn't speak a word of this to anyone."

The girl took her seat once more, closing her purple eyes and raising the glass to her lips. She ran a hand through her white-blonde hair to move it out of her face as she went back to relaxing.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2018, 12:32 am

Brock: *he sighs, his eyes rolling. He was used to this kind of treatment. If only she knew...* My name doesn't mean bloody jack. I'm a branch family member, not a full Rothbart. Plus, I'm a bit of a black sheep in my family, so i don't think I'll be breezing through anything. *he clicks his tongue a bit, standing up* So, since you have no idea who I am, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions based on appearance. If you're heading to Erin, that can only mean you're a Witch, a fellow Demonologist. Did you just finish your training as well?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2018, 3:17 pm

Symphony smirks. 

"Something like that, sure. Though I prefer the term 'Huntress'." she stretches her arms, kicking her boots up on the table. "I'm more self-trained than anything, so suuuure. I've completed my training."

She yawns loudly, looking to one of the windows out to the sea.

"Oi, any idea when we'll be there? I wanna get off this thing!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/11/2018, 8:18 pm

Brock: *he shakes his head, turning around and walking away* You and me both...your foul attitude ruined my boat ride.

*sitting at the starboard corner table in the bar was a tall, sturdy-looking Giant with salt and pepper hair, a surprisingly young but strong face, ice blue eyes, and stubble around his anvil-like jawline watches the exchange between Symphony and Brock, sighing as he leans back in his chair. Sitting on the table was a single, broad-rimmed black hat with a long, jagged point, the rim of the hat trimmed in ice blue and a large, ice blue fuzzy burr sitting at the very point of the hat. The hat itself was like a badge, it was the mark of a fully enlisted Warlock of the Consortium. The Giant had been placed on the ship in order to keep an eye out for the new recruits.*

Nietzche: Kids these days...*sitting on the floor next to him was a large, icy bludgeon the size of a grown human man, its bulky head being shaped like a massive, frozen skull with glowing red eyes. The Giant smirks as he glances to the hammer out of the corner of his eye* Right, Farinata?~

Farinata: *the hammer seems to growl, icy mist leaking out from between the teeth of the skull*

~outside the ship~

*on the water outside the ship, a small group of small, speedy boats suddenly pull up silently next to the hull, grappling hooks being thrown up as the inhabitants of the small boats begin boarding the ship. Leading them was a tall, skinny, woman with long, stringy blonde hair and dark roots, her face covered in what looked like gaudy makeup and her skin appearing pulled back, like she was trying to look younger than she actually was. Long, nail-like blades adorn her fingers as she scales the hull without a rope, her teeth appearing to be filed to a sharp point as she grins evilly. When the strange woman and her crew arrive on board, she does not even try to hide, the ship's guards immediately spotting her*

Guard: OI! WHO GOES THERE?!

Woman: *she grins wide before taking in a deep breath and letting out a loud, ungodly shriek. Her mouth unhinges, growing larger in size as waves of sound and energy fly out from her throat, throwing the guards off the other side of the boat*

Seaman: *one of the sailors watches the events unfold in horror, the woman now being flanked by men dressed in long, full black robes with full face hoods, their appearances completely hidden. Only one group dressed like that...the Cult of Dis, a group of Mortals who worshiped the Demons as gods. And the fact such a grotesque woman was leading them meant only one thing...The man ran to one of the many tubes used by the crew to yell across the ship to other sections. He opens the one that would carry his voice to the lower decks, where the Captain, crew, and Warlock Security would be.* We've been boarded! Its the Cult of Dis, and they're being lead by a real, live Demon! All hands, sound the alarm!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/23/2018, 9:50 pm

"Oh boo-hoo," she fake cries, complete with motions. "A widdle giwrl is wuining my boat ride!" She cackles, then falls out of her chair as the alarm sounds, gripping her chest in an almost heart attack position as she's heavily startles. "Oh shit!"

When she finally gets up, she pulls a rather long and ornate staff from her inner jacket pocket. She runs a hand through her hair, the tip of the weapon glowing a frigid blue. A pair of orange eyes can be seen briefly before disappearing. 

"What's going on??"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content