NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty

Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/17/2015, 1:14 pm

Mewmew,

We've only known each other for about one or two years now but I still remember when we first met in OtakuWorld's chat box.  I remember the first time you'd met me and you went and hid in Purry's lap (or was it on top of her head? You do like to be a cat hat!), hissing at me because I was a new person.  I didn't understand it at the time, having only met one other girl in that chat box who'd been a little frightened of my energy and how excited I was to be getting to know the people I'd be friends with for all of this time.  You were a mod too back then which was something that made me nervous around you.  I don't remember how long it took but eventually you and I warmed up to each other and we got started on our first RP together alongside Dream and Dyl: Chronicles of Croaria.  Throughout the next few months into a year, the four of us worked together on an amazing story that all of us loved and still cherish to this very day.  We laughed together and we all cried together in that roleplay and all of the characters that you'd met, both mine and everyone else's, still have places in each of our hearts.  The two of us got so close and soon we even had our own animalistic personalities.  I a daring and courageous wolf with a magical tree, and you, a shy, loving pink kitten with a magical box.  We had so many good times together and I still cherish all of the memories that we have together and always will.

But now, as you go out to the Navy to see the world and I move onto an IT program at college alongside my real life girlfriend Amanda, I see that our friendship has to finally have its ultimate test: seeing each other move forward with our respective lives and have faith that neither of us will forget each other.  One of my greatest fears is being forgotten or ignored so to see such a close friend go is especially hard on me.  As much as I don't want you to go, I know that you have to and so do I.  So now I have to do the hardest thing I'll probably ever have to do: say goodbye and good luck.

But true to my nature, I can't just do it in a small, ordinary way.  So....I did something special for you: Just as you drew a picture of the two of us, I too used my skills in computers to make a picture that symbolizes our friendship in the most simplistic and meaningful way possible. I hope you like it!

Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Good_l10_800x600

Just like the picture says:  Good luck Mewmew! I'll be cheering for you from here!  Never give up and always look to the brighter future ahead of you!

Yours Truly,

ShadowFantasy

a.k.a Mobi
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~ Empty Re: Goodbye and Farewell Mewmew~

Post by Riverclaw 8/17/2015, 8:06 pm

Wahh ;A; I am going to cry in the corner for an hour or so now. Good luck with school and stuff Mobi! I hope we can meet up and talk a lot more some day! I don't want to just disappear forever and hope can talk to chu again some day :3 thank you!
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum