NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

+23
Haseo
Enigma
Aprica
KnightWolf
Phoenix
UnforgettableDream
Ryoko14
Riverclaw
Pleiades
ShadowFantasy
Blastion
Ens2010
The_Wild_One
MichelleLeonhardt
metaldemon95
Jsrf38
CodytheOmni
SophiCatte
SailorSun546
Zazul
Rocky
Star Phoenix
Maxwell
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

Post by Genesis 2/19/2011, 7:47 pm

Welcome new people. hope you enjoy your stay.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here.

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 11:09 pm

I hope to see you in Alexina soon!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleLeonhardt 4/30/2011, 9:45 am

Hello, all.
My name is Michelle.
I like giant robots and classic rock. Also anime and videogames. Particularly ones with giant robots.

I am a chesty, rosy rumped maiden from the great land of Ireland. I just might be the oldest member here (at a rocking 20 years old.) but I havent done my research. I like to drink and be angry while rocking out to loud music.

I want to be an engineer some day, and I'm going to college to become one. I've never had a boyfriend, despite how I look like a 12 year old boy's wet dream. Though it's not from a lack of trying. Most guys I know are put off by a girl who who can kick their butt at any videogame. I'm also somewhat of a tomboy.
MichelleLeonhardt
MichelleLeonhardt
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/30/2011, 11:56 am

Welcome to New geneforce! We have a menber that is 19, but he is like never on anymore... Too obsessed with Mabinogi. xD
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/30/2011, 12:11 pm

Welcome to the forums! Your self-introduction was pretty entertaining. Smile
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/30/2011, 3:42 pm

Welcome MichelleLeonhardt! I think you and I will get along just fine! ^_^

Ireland? Totally cool! Tomboy? Even cooler! Classic rock and giant robots? EVEN cooler! College for Engineering? Girl, you rock! ^_'

I'm turning 19 in a few days and in college myself (I'm shooting for a Bachelors in Astronomy.)

Well, with that said, rock on - I hope you enjoy your stay at NewGen!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/3/2011, 3:26 pm

I THE GREAT ADMIN Welcome you to the site, how did you find us anyway?
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleLeonhardt 5/3/2011, 9:23 pm

My brother works with Zazul/Reaver over at Durandal General Entertainment.
MichelleLeonhardt
MichelleLeonhardt
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/3/2011, 9:32 pm

Ah good to know. And hope you enjoy your stay.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 Empty Hello There.

Post by The_Wild_One 6/3/2012, 8:31 pm

Helllo there all. My name is Vivian. I am, well not very new to GF, but i forgot to come here like i should have. I started because my dearest friend, Grim_Slayer told me about it. He said that some talented writers and roleplayers started a great site. Now looking at it with my own two eyes, i agree and believe he was right. Its nice to see and find some people that can keep up and roleplay.

I. myself, am a Roleplay that tries and like sto ParaRP. If a few of you dont understand that short abbreviation, it means Paragraph RolePlay. I love to write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph for a responce. The first startes off as details of the surroundings. What it looks like and how the character sees it. The next that would fall in line, is the one ore more paragraphs about how the character is feeling. What is going through their minds and body language. The last few are the actual responce. How my character will interact and face off against any other characters that seem to be involved.

Every one seems to get to know each other from how they act or respond. It's hard to figure out someone if you dont really know them. I am an open girl. I like to show people the girl behind the characters. SO this is me:
Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 V_v10

I hope to be able to RolePlay with you all.

XoXo Vixen Florentyne
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 6/3/2012, 9:38 pm

*slowly claps hands as i start to speed up the clapping* That...was...beautiful, and as the admin of the site I am more then proud to welcome you to the site. And I hope you enjoy your stay here. As the site has matured so have the people who come here and even I have returned to active duty on the site. So once more I would like to welcome you and as for the picture. Allow me to fully introduce my ugly self.

Welcome Noobies: Post your welcomes here. - Page 3 30677_10

Think of this as a way to show that I am very confident with the people on this site. So much that I am willing to show my ugly face.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ens2010 11/28/2013, 6:05 am

Hey guys! I am Ens2010 and I was brought here by Luna (Pointsettia as I know her). I have been into RP on and off since High School, and I am recently getting back into it alot oddish!~. Hopefully I can come here to have some fun with you guys on here :3

Stoof about me:
- Love dat anime
- Love dat dubstep
- I run a minecraft server (Phoenix Craft). Minecraftians hit me UP!
- I love to write and try to make my posts as detailed as possible.
Ens2010
Ens2010
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

http://phoenixcraftminecraft.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 11/28/2013, 11:24 am

Welcome to the forums. I feel like you will make a great addition to our little group.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 11/28/2013, 1:05 pm

Harro Ens! It's been a long time! oddish!~
I hope you enjoy your time here, you'll find that a lot of people use non-human races for RP's, if you'd like to start/join one you don't need to follow that pattern, it just happens that most of the users here love the Sonic Series. If you'd like to start an RP with just humans, all you have to do is specify that. :3
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ens2010 11/28/2013, 5:09 pm

Okay, well I have never really used anything other than humans (or variants of human, like Elementals) in RP, so I dont know if I will be able to pick that up or not :3 Thanks for the welcomes oddish!~
Ens2010
Ens2010
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 11/28/2013, 5:11 pm

It doesn't matter what type of person you have. Just rp like you normally would.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 11/29/2013, 3:07 am

While some people may be leniant in their RP's, the reality is if the world is all Humans and a Hedgehog shows up speaking and walking like a human, there will be issues. Likewise for the opposite. So yes, RP as you normally would. The RP's I usually set up are Human-Only because I am not a fan of making every single story we conjure up about the same exact people and species. It's annoying and uncreative to repeatedly use the same character for every single RP a person plays in. There are many that do this unfortunately. Some people just want to have fun with RP's. While thats great and all, I want a story that I can maybe use later in life than play around with characters over and over. If I wanted to do that, I'd play MMORPG's... which I do.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ens2010 11/29/2013, 3:19 am

Mmhmm, I originally got into RP late into High School. A friend of mine showed it to me. We were both avid readers and had over-active imaginations. As soon as I learned the prospect, I was hooked. Since then, my interests in it have come and gone, mainly due to lack of people to RP with :p but recently with the advancement of a certain RP on our server forums, it has awakened my inner RPer again oddish!~
Ens2010
Ens2010
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 11/30/2013, 1:23 am

Mr. PhoenixCraft himself! I visited your server a few times with Luna and gang, and it was quite nice - much luck to maintaining it in the future and hopefully one day I will return! Welcome to the NewGeneforce! Hope you like it here, and I look forward to playing with ya in the stories! ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ens2010 11/30/2013, 2:16 am

Awesome! What was your Minecraft username out of curiosity so I will recognize you :3 And we are rebooting Phoenix Craft in a way with Phoenix Craft 2. Lots of cool new stoof, once we get bukkit and plugins for 1.7.2. Likewise with the stories, always good to meet new people to RP with oddish!~
Ens2010
Ens2010
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 11/30/2013, 2:44 am

I am RockyKaos - call me Rocky, like everybody does.  ^_^
Great to hear!  Let us all know when you update because it would be great to get the forum online to play together!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ens2010 11/30/2013, 2:58 am

Sure will :3 We are on vanilla right now, but I will whitelist anyone who asks oddish!~. The IP is phoenixcraft.playmc.at
Ens2010
Ens2010
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/9/2013, 12:49 pm

Hai guys!  I know it's a bit late to be posting this as I have been monitoring and posting on these forums for a little while but I think it's better late than never!

So a couple of things about me:

-Luna and I RP similarly to each other in the way that we have a unique way of using our characters to interact in the story.  If I remember correctly, I have 28 or more characters that I have already created.  When I create a new character, it's like I create another personality for myself.  If you even look close enough at my characters in particular, you'll see parts of my own personality firmly embedded in their behavior!  The more dominant parts of my personality are clearly shown in my more common characters that I like to use when I RP so zeroing in on them is a great way to get to know me.

-I used to write books and large-scale stories when I was still in High School so RPing is something that I love and can really get excited about.

-I check the forums that I RP on regularly so expect quick responses when I'm needed for an event or even just a reaction post.  I love nothing more than to rapid fire through certain events so I can be a bit bothersome when I'm excited about a certain event or interaction.

-I like to make long and detailed posts!  (If this wasn't already evident, you should get some glasses sir/ma'am!  Razz)

-I love my Neko's!  NYA!!!  X3

-I love animal's of all shape's and sizes and often think about what it would be like to be a fox or even just a cat in general!  :3

-I can be quite sensitive sometimes.  Weird trait for a guy I know but most people seem to like it.  Smile

Well that's about it!  I play lots of games so if you want to play with me or even make a video with me, let me know!  I'm always happy to have guests on my video commentaries!  ^^
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 12/9/2013, 1:13 pm

Its never too late to post in the welcome section, So welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/9/2013, 6:06 pm

That's right! ^_^ I knew I hadn't really met you before, sir, but I hope that you keep enjoying the site as you have been for a while now! ^_^
We really appreciate you being such a regular here!
By the way, call me Rocky! Like Gen said, it's never too late for an intro!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum