NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty

Spirit Academy

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Spirit Academy  - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Academy

Post by Riverclaw 3/23/2015, 12:22 pm

Shiro looked up when Lance got out of the pool and wandered off, her head tilting slightly as she did. She looked over at him though when she heard Ikari and smiled some.

"I do like to be with Lance quite a bit, I really do trust him. That is something I don't think I have ever done before... trust someone as much as I do with him. Though he hadn't ever had a girlfriend before? He seems a bit like he would, or at least have girls asking him all the time."

She said as she went to swim off of the steps in the pool, thinking some as she did.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/23/2015, 10:42 pm

Ikari giggled at Shiro's remarks as Kiria shifted a bit on her chest.

"Lance isn't the type of guy to really become close enough to someone like that. He's a great guy, but everyone always assumes that he's with someone because of how he is. They never ask him those sorts of things because of it."

She tells Shiro, Lance coming back with a couple of towels and putting one behind Ikari while he tried to dry himself off. He didn't say anything to the girls, just letting them talk amongst themselves as he sat down to relax while he waited for Shiro to get out.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/23/2015, 10:51 pm

Shir listened to Ikari some before she nodded quietly and thought some. Seeing Lance come back though she got out of the water and went to dry off.

"Would you mind if I came by later to get some more clothes?"

She asked as she wrapped herself in the towel and looked at Lance some.

"What would you like to do after this though?"
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/23/2015, 11:15 pm

Ikari smiled at Shiro and nodded in response, Kiria finally having fallen fast asleep in her arms and had a slight smile on her face. Lance handed Shiro the towel he'd gotten for her before shrugging in response to her question.

"I don't know. I should go to the nurse to see if I can go back to classes tomorrow or not but I'm not sure yet."

He told her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/23/2015, 11:19 pm

Shiro listened to Lance before she nodded some and smiled at him and Ikari.

"I will come along too, just to make sure. I still sort of feel bad for having hurt you that bad."

She said and looked away slightly before starting to walk to the gates to leave. She wanted to quickly, get changed and find something else to do with Lance. Maybe they could find out more about the classes and what they where to do tomorrow. She might be in trouble though since she just skipped classes with Lance, even though she was pretty much fine.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/23/2015, 11:51 pm

Lance blinked at Shiro's remark and Ikari's stifled giggles at her clear embarrassment around him. He shrugged it off and got up to leave, turning back to Ikari just before waiting for Shiro at the gate.

"Make sure she doesn't catch a cold okay? It took her weeks to get well after the last one."

He reminds her, Ikari rolling her eyes in response.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/23/2015, 11:58 pm

Shiro waited some for Lance when she got to the gates before she kept walking to get to the dorms. She was staying a bit quiet as she walked and thought some, looking down slightly as they did.

"Oh, would you just like to meet back at the doors when finished changing? I would still like to go with you to the nurse."

She said after a bit and looked back at him, smiling slightly as she did.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 12:23 am

Lance nodded to Shiro's question as he started to walk back to his room to change.

"That's fine. I'll go and get changed and wait for you right here."

He told her, walking back to his orientally themed room and changing out of his wet clothing into a fresh sleeveless, dark-colored shirt, some slacks and his usual scarf and spear on the back of his hip. After changing he grabbed a piece of the dried meat from before and left for the front doors of the school to wait for Shiro.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 12:27 am

Shiro nodded as she heard him and ran off to her room when they got into the dorms. It was still just a plain room, and she looked around as she was getting a new dress. Maybe she would have to try and find some things to decorate with, though she was also not sure how long she would be staying there. As soon as she had her sundress hanging over the bath, and had changed she ran out to the school. It felt a bit odd to her to be enjoying herself as much as she was now, but wasn't going to stop trying to enjoy herself as she got to Lance and smiled.

"Ready to go now?"
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 12:44 am

Lance was already waiting for Shiro when she came back to the front entrance of the school, getting up off of the wall he was leaning on and nodding in response to her question.

"Let's get going and get this over with."

He told her, starting to walk in the direction of the infirmary on the school grounds.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 12:48 am

Shiro nodded some and followed after him, glancing around some in the halls as she did. Starting to think about what they would do after a teacher noticed the two of them and walked over.

"I am going to need you for a second, Shiro. Lance, make sure you get checked and ready for classes."

He said before walking off to a classroom nearby, expecting Shiro to follow. Though she took a second to follow, looking at Lance hesitantly before she smiled some at him.

"I will see you over there in a minute then I guess."

She said before walking off quickly to the classroom the teacher had gone into so she could find out what she was needed for.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 1:12 am

Lance nodded to the teacher before doing the same with Shiro and walking into the Infirmary. He looked around for the usual nurse he'd seen working here before, hoping to get his injuries checked out and cleared for classes again as quickly as possible.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 1:19 am

The nurse that was waiting in the infirmary was a different one then normal, she was just as friendly though at seeing Lance walk in.

"You must be Lance, the other nurse had to take the day off but she told me you would be coming in today to get your shoulder checked. I will just check it and I am sure it will be well enough by now you can continue with classes."

She said as she got up from the desk in the room, walking over to him as she nodded some.

"Go ahead and show me the wound and I will check it over."

She asked when reaching him. Shiro spent her time talking to the teacher and was pretty much done when Lance was done as well, walking over to the infirmary as she looked confused. She wasn't very sure about what she was told but she would tell Lance anyway.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 1:25 am

Lance moved his scarf so that the nurse could examine his injury, waiting for her to finish and give him the okay to go back to taking his classes. After finishing up in the nurses office and going back out into the infirmary, he notices the confused looking Shiro that was waiting for him and walks up to her.

"You look like someone just fried your brain with a bunch of logic you didn't understand. Is something wrong?"

He asked her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 1:32 am

Shiro stopped a bit when she heard Lance and looked up at him, smiling slightly at what he said.

"Sorry, I just haven't been in this school long it seems and got confused. I guess cause we are pretty high up in level in the school we are being sent out on a mission."

She said and smiled slightly still, concerned slightly about what that meant they had to do. She wasn't given much besides that there was a shadow spirit causing trouble.

"They said it wouldn't be a very hard mission, but we should be ready to stay a couple days there if needed. That we should get moving as soon as they said you where okay to. So are you okay to get going again?"
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 1:45 am

Lance nods slowly to what Shiro says, rolling his shoulder when being asked about being ready to go and fight or not.

"I'm fine now. If the school wants us to go fight out on a real mission then I'm sure it's fine. Want to go to your room and get your stuff ready while I get mine and meet back up at the front entrance?"

He asked her, opening the door out of the infirmary for her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 1:53 am

Shiro listened to him quietly before nodding some, walking out when he had opened the door for her. She was pretty nervous about having to go on a mission, she wasn't sure what it was like going out on something like this.

"I will make sure to get my stuff ready quickly... see you at the gate I suppose."

She said and smiled at him some, obviously nervous about what was going on. She didn't say anything more though as she rushed off to her room, thinking it would take her a big longer to get ready since she wasn't sure about what she was doing. Though she didn't actually take that long when she got to her room, just grabbing a few dresses, making sure she had her glaive ready and a few things to keep it in proper shape. She also grabbed the little money she had before taking the backpack and going to the front gate to wait for him.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 2:00 am

Lance watched Shiro's anxiety but didn't say anything about it as they separated to get their things. Upon returning to his room, Lance grabbed the right gauntlet to his armor and slipped it onto his arm. Flexing it a little bit, he nodded and grabbed his leg pouch that he used for basic medical supplies, putting some of the dried meat that he'd gotten the night before and putting it into a small bag and fitting it into his pouch with the other supplies. He only really grabbed a second change of clothing and his larger bag to keep that and his whetstones in before shouldering the whole thing and locking up his room.

It didn't take him long to return to the gates, his only real piece of armor over his right arm and hand clinking softly as the small pieces of metal slid around gently on his body.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 2:03 am

Shiro looked at Lance and tilted her head slightly as she saw the armor he had on his arm, curious why he had it on only his right arm though. Before she asked about it a bus pulled up on the road nearby and said they would be taking the two down to the town. She nodded at that and held onto her bag as she got onto the bus, finding a spot to sit with her things she just watched Lance.

"How come you only have one piece of armor?"

She asked after a minute of being quiet.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 2:08 am

Lance gave a nod to the bus driver as he and Shiro got on and sat down with her. He closed his eyes to relax just before hearing Shiro's question.

"Armor's not really all that useful against spirit's. It's more of a comfort thing I suppose."

He told her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 2:12 am

Shiro listened and watched Lance some as the bus driver started down the hill to the town nearby. She tried to think some about what he said before she smiled at him slightly.

"I will try and help you then, to protect you from being hit. I haven't been in a fight with a spirit before, but maybe it won't harm me as much as it would with you."

She said and looked away after, thinking some about that. Maybe there where some things that humans got hurt by that she wouldn't be affected with, or things humans would be fine with but might hurt her. The thoughts of those things interested her some, though she would never just try them out for the fun of it.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 2:25 am

Lance chuckled at Shiro's suggestion.

"You're saying that you're going to protect me or something? I would be more worried about you since you've never really had any real combat experience with spirits."

He told her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 2:28 am

Shiro looked at him surprised when he chuckled at her and started to pout some.

"That doesn't mean that I can't help though. I can, and I will help. I will even help with just finding the spirit."

She said as she crossed her arms over her chest, pouting as she looked out the window. Now she felt that he was teasing her or just thinking she wouldn't be able to do what was needed. She was going to do her best though, she was trusted with this along with him so she was going to get the spirit away.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2015, 2:39 am

Lance smiled at Shiro's pouting and put a hand on top of her head, rubbing it slightly.

"I know you will. You just need to understand that this isn't like class. If you make any mistakes, you will die. Just be careful and if things look grim just run away. Better to escape with your life if nothing else at all."

He told her, smiling slightly.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2015, 2:45 am

Shiro blinked and looked back at him when he rubbed her head, confused why he was doing that. Listening to him though she nodded a bit and sighed some.

"I will make sure to be careful, I know this is a real risk I am taking with what is going on. I wouldn't just leave you behind though if it came to it."

She said and looked at him quietly. The thought of loosing the first friend she really made scared her, so she would do what she could to keep him safe at least. Though she didn't say anything else as they arrived in the town, making her curious as she looked around some at everything that was there and where they would be stopping. The place they stopped was on the edge of town, where she was happy to get out since they had been in the bus for about an hour so she needed to stretch.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next