NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty

Scientific Notations

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Scientific Notations - Page 2 Empty Re: Scientific Notations

Post by Blastion 5/25/2012, 1:01 pm

I approached One-Ninety-Two's cell, signaling the guard to open the door. As I entered the room I examined the sleeping experiment. Why must this child face such a life...? I sighed and paged for an examiner. When the examiner finally arrive I had her inject the experiment with a Rejuvenation Serum. A thought occurred, forcing me to direct myself to the Examination Room.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/25/2012, 1:06 pm

With a loud sigh, I sat up and looked around. A nurse or something of the sort stood over me. I cracked my neck and looked at her.

"...What did I do now?" I asked quietly, not wanting to anger the person. Instead of holding eye contact, I quickly looked at my hands again.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/25/2012, 1:25 pm

The 'nurse or something of the sort' explained how she was given a medicine to recover her stamina. The 'nurse' also explained to the experiment that she has a big day ahead of her and exited the cell. (As it had recently just passed Lunch Time.)

--

I entered the Examination Room to o see Experiment Two-Twenty-Two strapped to a table with a Conductant still in his neck. "Did you find anything?" I asked the Examiner.

"There is nothing out of the ordinary. Two-Twenty-Two's ability makes his emotions highly unstable, as you know. Has he been stressed?"

I thought about it for a moment. Was he? His daily bullying was averted, but I doubt that would change anything. I pondered a bit more. The examiner gave me a worried look, asking me what was wrong. I shook my head. "I haven't a clue. He seemed fine until he attacked Five-Seventeen."

"We will monitor him for the next week. His abilities may be corrupting him further. There is no sign of this, but you know protocol."

I nodded. I knew that wasn't the issue. He was angered when I explained Seize's ability. Could he feel threatened? I left the room, heading back to One-Ninety-Two's cell room.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/25/2012, 1:29 pm

I watched the "nurse" exit. As soon as I heard my door shut, I went into the bathroom and began splashing large amounts of water onto my face. What did she mean by big day? I dried my face off and started pacing about the cell.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/25/2012, 6:27 pm

I soon found myself lying on the table in my cell, lost in thought. The guards outside my cell were talking about something in hushed whispers. Something about a trial. I could care less, though. It had nothing to do with me, so I wouldn't worry about it. I knew I had another test in another few hours, so I suppose I'd be forced to fight another experiment either today or tomorrow. All for the amusement of ignorant fools.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/26/2012, 11:36 pm

I entered 192's cell to find her pacing, worried. "What is the matter One-Ninty-Two?"
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 12:11 am

I stopped my pacing and looked at the white-coat.

"What's wrong with me...?" I asked blankly, looking down at my hands. "I was fine before I woke up on that table last year!" Feeling the tears welling up, I turned away. "There's something wrong with me... I know it. That guard with the electric abilities knows it. Im pretty sure you know it."

I turned back to face him, a serious expression on me. With a sigh, I shook my head as well.

"Then nobody wants to explain to me what my 'Big Day' is..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/27/2012, 12:14 am

I chuckled. How could I not? "Your 'Big Day' is an evaluation. Anytime, preferably sooner than later, after you've been here for a complete year, we test your might in combat. Abilities or not, all experiments go through this." I paused. "Do you recall seeing a 'Hologram Show' when you went to a museum known as The Journey?"
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 12:19 am

"Of course I do. Thats the last place I remember being, before I woke up." I snorted. "What does that have to do with anyt- Oh no.... Are you saying that I...."

Great. Just fantastic. Now I can live the life long dream of getting killed in front of a crowd of people! I put my hands to my head and closed my eyes.

"Am I... Am I going to die out there?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/27/2012, 12:29 am

I was shocked by how much she could remember. "If you choose to give up, you will die. We haven't a clue how your ability works, but we always match up equivalents. You have only one worry to have. You must impress the viewers. That is all."
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 12:48 am

"So im betting my life... for the amusement of a crowd?" I sighed again. "I guess I don't have a choice, do I... Can I know who or what my opponent is? Or is that going to be something that is a crowd pleaser as well?" I ploppped back down onto the table and asked one of the most serious questions I would probably ever ask.

".....Will I ever get to go home?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/27/2012, 12:39 pm

I sighed. "I can't tell you anything about your opponent, but to be a crowd-pleaser, all you have to do is win." I began to walk out, but stopped at the door and turned my head. "As long as the Philosophers are in control... they will never let you leave." With that, I left the room.

Last edited by Blastion on 6/3/2012, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "I then left.")
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 1:03 pm

I watched him leave. Right then and there, my hopes of leaving were crushed... Or were they? I wanted to get out of here, and I was pretty sure that many others did as well. I smirked to myself and turned away from the door.

As for my evaluation, I guess they'll come for me when its time. But what did he mean by they had no clue what my ability was? He's a white coat! Shouldn't they have it documented or something?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/28/2012, 12:21 am

I awoke in my cell-room. The last thing I could remember was attacking Seize... what stopped me? I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I checked the wound to find a bump. Was I actually tranquilized?? I went for the door to ask an Examiner, but the door was locked. This told me one thing: I am no longer trusted...
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2012, 12:47 am

I lay back down on the table and yawned loudly. May as well sleep my wait off. They can wake me when its time. I felt my eyes shut as I drifted off into a sleep.

I lay there on my bed staring up out of the skylight in my room. a heavy rain was falling and lightning struck fast. It was beautiful. My bedroom door opened and my little brother, Koda, walked in.

"Hey Lori?" He asked.
"hm?"
"Why do you like the rain so much?"

I sighed and sat up. With a light grin, i motioned for him to sit next to me. I looked back up through the skylight.

"To me, rain is one of the world's emotions. When the day is bright and sunny, the world is in a good mood. When its raining, the world is upset. It seems to cry for help, yet no one wants to help it. I like the rain because I can relate to it. There are points in life where one cries for help, but no one bothers to help them."

Koda looked at me with a questionable look on his face.

" You cry for help?, Sis?"
"...Yes Koda. I do."
"If you ever need help, I'll help you!" he said hugging me.

I laughed and the two of us lay down, watching the rain, hearing it hit the glass.

I began to cry in my sleep.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/28/2012, 4:43 pm

(GAWD IM SO LAET. PLZ FURGIEV MEH.)

Dr. Solomon H. Lockardson
“Philosopher”
Conducts experiments directed by The Administrator.
*Complete Access of the Laboratory by use of I.D. Card*
-Undying loyalty to the Administrator and colleagues.
(Co Founder & Corrupt Scientist)

Dr. Lockardson, age 38, is a Philosopher and also, like Rizu, is one of the founders of "The Journey". As a young man, Solomon was heavily influenced by the great wonders of a utopian world, and as he grew and obtained several years worth of intelligence, he came across a foundation of modern science and enrolled into its system out of curiosity. From what he understood, they shared the same dreams, the same kind of feeling towards the future of the world. But there was a horrid price: this DNA transfusion carried a high death rate along with it. Thus, there was a large number of casualties that came with testing, and many honorable doctors and scientists went down with their work. Among these people was Solomon's dear wife, Joyce, who was a young and enthusiastic nurse, who was merely trying to help her husband's cause. So young, so full of life...

While Solomon entered a deep depression, he pursued his work, trying to make the DNA perfect, so his wife's life would not have been lost in vain. In this point in time, he most often associates with Rizu, his favorite colleague (compared to a few of the others whom he couldn't really stand), and had just gotten back from a recon trip...

---

"It's been about two years since we were last here," Solomon said, talking to himself after being let through the main floor by two well-armed security guards. "I'm sure Rizu has gotten some new experiments by now. Though number two-twenty-two was indeed deemed as a 'surviver type'. Perhaps we should make a stop to his cell. I hope the boy hasn't gotten into too much trouble since we left..."

The deranged doctor marched through the corridors and headed toward the cell where Shock should have been kept. He had hoped that they hadn't switched the room around, but as he approached the room, he smelled the air.

Tranquilizer fluid.

Knocking on his door, in the usual way of course - 3 knocks and a palm press against the cold steel - he hoped that he was in there.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2012, 4:45 pm

((AWL ISH FURGIFFEN. SKYPE?!?)) *is letting jordan post*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/28/2012, 4:54 pm

I heard the door knock. not that it mattered whether they knocked or not, I was locked inside regardless. I heard a guard's keys jingle as he walked to the door. The buzzer went off as the lock was access and the door opened. I saw a familiar figure, but wasn't sure who to be exact. "Who are you?" I moved closer to see his face more clearly. I chuckled. "I don't believe it..."
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/28/2012, 5:11 pm

(YAY TANKS. Not yet skyping - just came on here to finish some posts and then I have to work on some speed draws and contest prizes. Later though, okie?)
--

"Experiment two-twenty-two. Ah, what two years can do to a man! I see they're letting you grow out a bit of facial hair," Solomon smiled as he entered the room, his long white labcoat brushing against the ground as he swooped in. He was a rather tall man, about 6'4", and buttoned his coat all the way up his neck. Looking down at the experiment, he spoke again.

"Don't you remember me? I'm Dr. Lockardson, one of your superiors. I've been busy on a recon trip for the past two years, so please, if you will, excuse my long absence. How have things been going, Shock?"

He wanted to hear how he got tranquilized straight from the horse's mouth.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2012, 6:41 pm

I could feel myself shifting uneasily in my sleep as a simple memory became a nightmare...

I sat there next to my injured brother, holding tightly to his hand, as the ambulance we were in sped down the road. Koda was just hit by a speeding truck when he was crossing the street to come home, right in front of the house.

"Koda, please... Stay with me!" I whispered through tears. "Who else will help me when i cry for it?"

Koda slowly looked over to me, a pained grin forming under his oxygen mask. He took his hand out of mina and put it to my face.

"Don' cry, sis. I wan o see you smile..." he choked out, his shattered ribs imparing his speech slightly.
((Cant pronounce the letter T))

Tears still streaming, I gave him a heartful smile. Probably the last he will ever see.

"ah's be'er... hank you Lori. I love you, sis."

His last words.

I rolled over and fell off the table with a loud bang. I didn't bother getting up.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/30/2012, 8:37 pm

I sat up on the table that dominated most of my cell, thoughts rolling at high speeds. Obviously, I could do nothing about the Shock situation, so it would be better to push the incident to the side for the moment. There were more important matters, I suppose. The guards were antsy. Was it the trial they mentioned?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/30/2012, 9:21 pm

I was annoyed at his pleasing face. It seemed he knew why I was in here. "It doesn't concern you. If you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way." I walked for the door.

The trial's hour was nearing. I suppose all the preparations are in order. "Time to check on our star."

A guard outside of Seize's cell opened the door. "Are you interested in viewing The Trial?"

Last edited by Blastion on 6/3/2012, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quotations)
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/30/2012, 9:26 pm

I thought for a moment. Honestly, I was horribly lacking in physical prowess. Maybe I could learn a few pointers by watching the Trial? I swung myself off the table completely, dropping to the floor and walking towards the guard slowly.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/30/2012, 9:54 pm

I still lay there on the floor, probably easily mistaken for being knocked out. I wanted to wake up, but this sleep was too great for me. I needed my energy. No clue what I was gonna fight. No clue what was gonna happen. Hell, I had no idea how these shows even worked...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 5/30/2012, 10:05 pm

Real Name-John Doe
Experiment # 922 - Code Name: Clone
-Duplication-
*This experiment has the ability to duplicate (him/her)self only once.*
“This experiment’s loyalty to the philosophers is so great, they allow him/her to work as security in the Museum”
{Brainwashed}

* patrolling the hallways of the museum* How bothersome *sighs loudly*

Real Name- Chris ??????
Provides the Administrator with Advice
*Full Access of All Resources except from the Administrative Office*
-Working directly under the Administrator, the Advisor plans to bring The Journey down to ashes.
(Corrupt Scientist)

*Walking down a long hallway and holding a clipboard* This will be the best experiment yet!!! *looks at the clipboard which only has the words "Rocket fist" and "Laser eyes" crudely written* Awesome!
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next