NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty

[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner

3 posters

Go down

[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty [Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner

Post by Ray 9/9/2011, 10:43 pm

Description

Congratulations!

You have been formally invited for a month-long vacation on the Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner, which will depart from Tesseract City, Phantasia, and arrive at Neo-Geneforce City, Mobius. Do not worry, your safety is guaranteed, as the cruise liner is considered a truce zone by all thanks to various treaties with the Pulse Luxury Cruise Company.

The Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner is the largest cruise ship in the world, sporting state-of-the-art facilities that would normally cost billions of Credits to simply see. This ranges from luxury hotel rooms, each with their own jacuzzi, to swimming pools and even wind tunnels. A fully-functioning spa is also available, and we would find it wise to mention our buffet, which offers delicacies from all over the galaxy.

Still not enough? How about a space walk for the adventurous, or RC spaceships for the young children? Perhaps you would be interested in our massive arcade, should space be too much for you? Failing that, we also have a movie theater and stage.

As for our electronic SABER guests and their commanders, the Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner has facilities to accommodate SABERs, namely a giant server that stores a virtual copy of the Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner, with everything offered in the real liner plus room for the larger SABERs to fit. They are permitted within the real liner, but we do not recommend it due to the size of some SABER guests.

We hope you come to join us!

Hotel Room Listings

Room 001 - Rufus Cherubim, Lucy Feir, Beal Zebub
Room 002 - Subaru Juryoku, Aimi Kokuo, Junko Kokuo
Room 003 - Prometheus Seraphim, Lucifer Seraphim, Levia Seraphim, Dragoon Seraphim
Room 004 - Antonio Falkion
Room 005 - Raphael Helios

Last edited by Ray on 9/15/2011, 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty Re: [Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner

Post by Star Phoenix 9/10/2011, 11:38 am

""So, this is it, huh?" Antonio murmured as he walked through Tesseract City, his destination the Pulse Luxury Cruise Center. On his shoulder was Karya, a Nyxie. She looked quite impressed at the building that led to the massive ship, her eyes wide with wonder. It was an understatement to say she was speechless.

"You're enjoying this quite a bit, aren't you?" Antonio chuckled as he entered the building. He took out his invitation and headed for the front desk.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner Empty Re: [Saber's Edge NC] Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner

Post by Ray 9/10/2011, 11:47 am

Karya had every right to remain speechless. Tesseract City had gotten its name because a tesseract is a four-dimensional cube; living in Tesseract City was said to be living in all four dimensions, and it was certainly difficult to stay in Tesseract City for a weekend; it was so large that tourists needed a month to see it all.

"Greetings!" the receptionist, a Phantasian, bowed. "May I see your invitation?"

Nearby, Lucy Feir, Beal Zebub, and a young man in a fedora and trenchcoat were handing over their invitations. "Thank you for joining us on our cruise!" their receptionist bowed.

"Are you that shy?" Beal asked, tapping the disguised man on the back quite roughly.

"I thought you already knew." his familiar voice replied.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/10/2011, 5:53 pm

"Sure!" Antonio grinned as he handed over his invite letter. He was getting giddy from excitement, an interesting comparison to Karya, who almost fell off Antonio's shoulder from lookingbackwards too far. She quickly righted herself and pretended as if nothing happened.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/11/2011, 12:46 am

"Antonio Falkion?" the receptionist confirmed, scanning his invitation. "You're room 004. We hope you enjoy your flight!"

The trio with the mysterious fedora man got onto the liner. It would not launch for about an hour.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2011, 4:03 pm

"Thanks!" Antonio walked past the desk towards the cruise liner.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/13/2011, 5:34 pm

Onboard was just plain beautiful. He was standing in the lobby deck, which constituted about half of the floor. The ship wasn't very full, since not everyone has arrived. The trio could be seen walking away towards the elevators.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2011, 5:49 pm

"Looks pretty cool." Antonio said with a whistle as he looked around the ship. "I'll just drop my stuff off in my room."

Karya looked over, seeing the trio walk towards the elevators. That one guy with the fidora seemed shady... But, she sighed, believing she was being overanalytical. She jumped off Antonio's shoulder and flew after him to his room.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/13/2011, 6:01 pm

To do that, Antonio had to follow the trio. As the doors closed shut, the fedora man pressed the button for the 16th floor... out of 30. Poking out from underneath his trenchcoat was a small sliver of brown hair...
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/13/2011, 6:22 pm

A boy with silver hair and a white cowboy's duster walks onto the ship. Next to him, a tall Warlock floats calmly. It seems to be looking for something to start trouble with. The boy looks at the Warlock, appearing rather annoyed. "Archer, don't you dare start ANY trouble on this trip. My father was already pissed off for what you did on Icecrown when we went there to negotiate." The Warlock scoffs and moves his hand as if he was pushing the topic away. "Hey, it ain't my fault, Helios. How was I supposed to know that Ben Beckmen guy was the king's right hand man?" Helios shakes his head and sighs. "You punched him in the face and said his mother was so fat that every time she turned around it was her birthday." Archer chuckles at the memory. "That guy was so full of mad..." Helios and Archer finally arrive to the front desk.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/13/2011, 6:28 pm

"Welcome!" the receptionist, this time a Shorai Veritian that was comparable to a harpy greeted, bowing. "May I see your invitation?"

Then she realized that Archer was still materialized. "I'm sorry, but until the cruiser launches, please keep your SABERs within your PDA." she requested.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2011, 7:31 pm

Antonio walked towards the elevators, pushing the button for a elevator to come down. He turned to Karya, holding up his PDA.

"You should probably get back in." He muttered as the elevator doors swung open. Karya shook her head as she landed on Antonio's head.

"I can just hide in your hair. They only want SABERs in the server if they're big. I, on the other hand, can fit quite comfortably in your hands. Or hair, in this case." She grinned as Antonio walked into the elevator.

"...I better not get in trouble for your antics." Antonio conceded, pushed the button to get to his floor.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/13/2011, 9:18 pm

Archer scoffs. " I ain't gettin in any PDA or cell phone ya ornery-" Before he can finish, Helios recalls him back to his cell phone. "finally, I can shut him up." He holds out his invitation and smiles. "Raphael Helios, Helios Tech.'s representative. My father, Gabriel Helios couldn't make it, so he told me to go in his stead."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/14/2011, 3:43 pm

Oddly enough, all four of them were going to the 16th floor, where all the rooms were located. "Hi." Lucy greeted, trying not to be a b!tch for once. "You're going to your room as well? Which one's yours?"

-----

The receptionist scanned Helios' invitation. "Your room is 005." she announced, returning the invitation. "We hope you have a nice trip!"

An announcement rang over the PA system of both the terminal and the ship. "The Pulse Luxury Cruise Liner will be departing within 30 minutes." it announced.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/14/2011, 3:58 pm

"Um..." Antonio squeezed the bridge of his nose, a habit of his when trying to remember something. "It was room 004. I think." Antonio replied sheepishly, shrugging to admit that he forgot.

"My name is Antonio, by the way." He grinned as he extended a handshake.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/14/2011, 5:27 pm

"Oh, we're in Room 1." Lucy noted. "And I'm Lucy Feir. This is Beal Zebub."

"Hi." the big, burly man said.

"And this is-" Lucy was about to continue, but was interrupted with a cough from the man in the trenchcoat. "... He's shy."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/24/2011, 5:50 pm

"Haha, that's alright!" Antonio grinned as the elevator reached their floor. "I know lots of people like that."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/25/2011, 4:27 pm

The doors opened, and as the quartet were walking towards their rooms... "You bastard!"

A loud crash came from Room 2, which felt like it shook the whole ship. "Ow!" a rather young voice shouted. "What was that for, Aimi?!"

"Forgetting our invitations!" the other voice, a female one a lot like Lucy's barked back.

Another loud crash. "You'd better be glad Junko had photocopies made, Subaru, or I'd rip you into scrap metal!" Aimi added.

The masked man looked at Lucy, who didn't reply, then pulled out his phone. "Break it down." he commanded.

Immediately, a Unicorn appeared. "You sure, Rufus?" she asked.

Another loud crash, and more shouting. "Nevermind." the horse replied.

Charging up energy in her horn, she blasted the door with a fireball, knocking it clean off its hinges. Inside were three Veritians; one was under assault from another, who was swinging around what could only be described as a big f**king hammer, and the third was cowering in the corner. There was a tense silence for a second as nobody moved. "... what's going on?" Beal asked.

"What gives you the right to go knocking down doors?!" the Veritian holding the hammer, a catgirl-like android, shouted at Beal. "You're going to have to pay for this now!"

"Um..." Rufus pointed at the door, which was slowly dissolving into what looked like noise. He had a confused look at first, then realized what was going on. "Ah, a matter to energy conversion. Pioneered on Phantasia and finished in Veritas, if I heard correctly."

"A matter to energy conversion?" Guinevere chimed in.

The two began to converse between each other, speaking in technobabble. All Lucy could understand was that the door would eventually repair itself.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/27/2011, 5:55 pm

Antonio sweatdropped as the door faded into noise. Karya poked out of his hair, staring at the scene before speaking.

"I think we have a case of domestic violence here." She muttered as she tossed around in his hair. Antonio shook his head at Karya's statement, shaking her around a little.

"Not funny."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/28/2011, 3:49 pm

A pulsing vein appeared on Aimi's head in spite of the fact that she was fully robotic. "Domestic violence?" she asked as an evil aura slowly appeared around her.

"Run!" Subaru shouted as all of them ran for their lives, Aimi behind them brandishing her giant hammer.

Grabbing the key, Rufus slammed his way right into room 1, with Lucy, Beal, Subaru, and Junko diving behind him. Antonio had until the door closed to escape Aimi.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/28/2011, 5:20 pm

Antonio panicked and dove towards the door and high-tailed it away from the room. He ducked into his room and locked the door. He quickly shifted into the fetal position and rocked back and forth slowly.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/28/2011, 9:33 pm

There was a large amount of commotion outside, but soon Aimi finally gave up. Then she realized something as her door reappeared... the key was still inside. "SUBARU!"

"Oh shit." Subaru cursed.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/3/2011, 6:29 pm

Antonio finally uncurled from his ball, and sat on the bed, exhaling heavily. Karya flitted out of his hair and pursed her lips.

"What's up with you? Look like you've just seen death." She murmured as she stared at her hand, examining it for dirt or other unwanted debris. Antonio merely glared at her.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/3/2011, 8:08 pm

Ryuusei phased into their room, and grabbed the key. "Ah, here we go." he said, phasing right back through the door. "Aimi?"

Pow! Ryuusei only got hit with her hammer as she reclaimed the key and stormed back into her room. "Ow..."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down