NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 9/27/2011, 7:34 pm

*A red wolf walks out of a tree*
Pointsettia: Smart little boy... *her eyes flash and the vines receed, dropping Saber on his head*
Mystess: YOU'RE POINTSETTIA?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 32 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Zazul 9/27/2011, 7:39 pm

Spirit: It isn't your fault, Iodes. Don't blame yourself for being a good person.

Raem: That's her? If she's with Geneforce, I was expecting someone at least as old, if not a bit older than, Luna.
Saber: *he rubs his behind where he landed and stands up*

Dansgold: *he covers his eyes from the flash of light* what the hell!?
Neir: GO XANTHOS!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/27/2011, 7:49 pm

Xanthos: *He leaps forward in the confusion and grabs two nearby chakram remains and floods one with lightning, the other with his dark emotions. He then allows the navitium to send the power, now multiplied, into his body. He grins as his body becomes a mesh of Lightning and Chaos energy. He flies towards Hyperion at near lightspeeds and strikes him across the face with Thor's hammer, barrages the Titan with Chaos spears and blasts lightning in Hyperion's eye. The Titan is still for a moment.*
Hyperion: Was that meant to hurt me? *He fires another laser from his mouth and drives Xanthos into the ground. Xanthos forces himself to stand, and his eyes widen as he sees his leg. It was starting to harden... but why...? Nevermind that, finally beating Hyperion was more important.*
Xanthos: I was just warming up!!

Ouranos: I'm pretty sure that's her.

Iodes: *Picks up a broken rose petal.* ...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/27/2011, 7:51 pm

Pointsettia: *she laughs* Yes. I am Pointsettia. Sorry about my auto defense... *she motions to the Venus fly trap that cuddles up to her. She lovingly pets the plant* There there... What can I do for you?

Luna: Xanthos... *she flies out to see if he would need any help*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/27/2011, 8:06 pm

Raem: we need help against a threat known as the Daedra. My name is Raem Hadesson. This is our leader, Mystess Materex, her cousin Saber Materex, and Ouranos Ailuro. We're called Geneforce X. We also need you because there is someone that Saber says knows where what we need is, but he wants to see a member of Old Geneforce from the Combine War.

Dansgold: Neir, watch the god. Luna and I can help Xanthos. *he jumps down and lands with a large thud next to Xanthos and Luna* Need any help? *looks up at Hyperion* DAMN! HE'S EVEN UGLIER UP CLOSE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/27/2011, 8:49 pm

Mystess: We also need someone that might be able to restore the look of a planet...
Pointsettia: Ah the combine wars... brings back memories. Come with me to my home. I'll answer all questions then.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/27/2011, 8:53 pm

Raem: *he nods and follows Pointsettia without hesitation.*
Saber: *he follows Raem, but keeps his hand on his sword.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/27/2011, 8:58 pm

Pointsettia: *looks at saber* Relax. Nothing is gonna jump out at you unless I command it. *she leads the group to a large treehouse (with working utilities), surrounded by a large garden. A huge apple tree stands in the middle.* Welcome to my home. Make yourselves comfortable.
Mystess: Wow... beautiful place.
Pointsettia: Why thank you.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/27/2011, 9:01 pm

Saber: Sorry, I'm from a frozen wasteland. I'm not used to so much nature. *he takes his hand off the blade and tries to relax*
Raem: *he takes in a deep breath and feels the energy in the area* everything is so pure here....not what I'd expect from something on the Combine Homeworld. From what my father Hades told me, you came here because you were looking to bring back nature here and because you were tracking your second in command, Millions Knives, correct?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/27/2011, 9:16 pm

Xanthos: *He flies upwards, his energy wings flaring as he slashes Hyperion several times with his wings. He flies above Hyperion and dives down, his body fast as a bullet as he strikes Hyperion's face. He then gripped Thor's hammer to block Hyperion's incoming fist. Hyperion's light tendrils grabbed Xanthos and threw him to the ground, but Xanthos bit his thumb and placed a hand below him. There was a blast of smoke, and Xanthos burst out of it, riding on his pet wyvern, Aster.*
Hyperion: *He made three light copies of himself, and all four fired their mouth lasers in unison. Xanthos and Aster feel the damage from all four Hyperion's. These illusions were actually ejecting bits of themselves as lasers to make themselves more realistic. Xanthos fell to the ground, his body strangely heavy.*
Xanthos: *Aster flew on top of a nearby iron tower and roared. Lightning flashed down and struck Xanthos, reenergizing him. Body still sluggish, he charged a beam of energy in his hands. He then fired it with a roar, a beam of yellow energy with golden sparks.* ELECTRAKON!!!
Hyperion: *Lifted a hand and the beam shattered as it struck his hands. Xanthos gasped and clenched his fists. Nothing was working!!*

Ouranos: *He whistles to himself.* Nice place...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/27/2011, 10:20 pm

Dansgold: *his eyes glow white and white energy flashes out from his body. He had just changed his ability.* COLOR OF ARMAMENT! *he charges towards Hyperion and picks up a Daedric shield. Using it, he covers it with energy and bashes Hyperion in the tail with the edge, causing a large gash to appear. The energy was allowing Dansgold to touch Hyperion!*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/28/2011, 10:07 am

Mystess: *she is still looking around* So... Can you do Planet restoration?
Pointsettia: That what I did here, isnt it?
Mystess: Well... I mean Instant restoration.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/28/2011, 10:13 am

Hyperion: *He whips his tail out of the lava, striking Dansgold with its fiery tip. He roars and a mouth laser rockets out of his jaws, striking the iron tower that the others were in.*
Xanthos: *He rockets upwards, throwing lightning bolts into Hyperion's eyes to blind him.*

Iodes: *She wipes her eyes and stands slowly, using Garm to help her up.* I-I'm okay now... *Her voice cracks.*

Ouranos: Huh? What's that?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/28/2011, 10:20 am

Garm: I'm glad you're alright. *loos around* Where did everyone go?

Pointsettia: Instant restoration...? That takes an incredible amount of energy. But I might be able to do it, but we need to make a stop first.
Mystess: WHere? We can go!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/28/2011, 10:29 am

Iodes: Um... I don't know...

Ouranos: A stop? Where?

*Hyperion's illusions transform into living lasers, three giant beams rocketing across the sky and crashing down on the battlefield. Aster roared and snapped its jaws, deadly lightning erupting from it and striking a laser. But that only seemed to make it stronger and more deadly.*
Xanthos: TAKE COVER!!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/28/2011, 10:31 am

Poitsettia: On my old world. I need to get a special stone.
Mystess: I see... What stone?
Pointsettia: Life stone.

Luna: *she dives to the ground, barely dodging the laser and the massive falling pieces of the tower*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/28/2011, 10:39 am

Ouranos: Sounds interesting... Let's go! *He fistpumps.*

Cronus: What... IS that?
Frote: I am called Frote, an elite warrior of the Shifters! Prepare to be devoured! *He lunges towards Beowulf.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/28/2011, 10:41 am

Mystess: The faster, the better...
Pointsettia: Then it's settled.
Mystess: Quick question.
Pointsettia: What is it?
Mystess: How are you still 19?
Pointsettia: .....ChrisCo. Technology.

Beowulf: *flies up and breathes fire* NOOOO! I DONT TASTE GOOD!!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/28/2011, 5:24 pm

Ouranos: Ooo!! *He poked Pointsettia.*

Frote: *He breathes his own fire to negate Beowulf's. He leaps over Beowulf, his stinger tail opening up to eat Beowulf.*
Chronos: BEOWULF!!!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/28/2011, 5:53 pm

Pointsettia: *feels the poke and looks at Ouranos* Yes?
Mystess: *goes to eat an apple*
Pointsettia: I wouldnt do that if I were you!
Mystess: Why? Its just an apple...
Pointsettia: Everything here is poisoned. The hemlock poison in the apples isnt enough to kill you, but will numb the body for a few hours...
Mystess: *backs away from the tree*

Luna: *she slowly stands, and at the last second notices an incredibly heavy piece of tower falling toward her. She puts up a psychic shield that manages to protect her, but cracks deeply. With all of her energy focused into the shield, she has none to move the large debris off of her. She's trapped!*

Beowulf: *dodges the stinger tail and bites with his saber-teeth*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/28/2011, 11:12 pm

Raem: *he and Saber had been talking. Raem seems a bit on edge, but fine. Saber seems ready to go.*
Saber: Lets do this!
Raem: Agreed. It seems to be the only way.

Dansgold: *he slowly gets up after being knocked around by Hyperions's tail. He sees where Luna is and runs over. Using his Color of Armament and the shield as a shovel, he begins digging away the rubble. He finally makes a hole large enough that he can get Luna out. He reaches his hand in* You okay down there, fuzzball?

Spirit: wherever they are, its gotta be better than here. Lets go help out in the fighting. *he dashes off into the fray.*
*the fighting had clearly grown more destructive as the Daedra kept pouring out of the gates. John Atlas and Alex were at their wits end just trying to keep the Daedra back. Kleptomania, The Shifter Queen, and the Skylos leader along with their elite members were surrounded but not giving up*
Kleptomania: *he grabs a Daedra and drains it dry of energy. he then hurls it into its comrades and keeps punching and kicking at the Daedra that get too close* You getting tired, Skylos?
Huro: You just try to keep up, Keshin! And how is the lady Shifter doing? *he was addressing Heake as he sliced up a Daedra's face and then blasted it a gut full of Order*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/28/2011, 11:35 pm

Frote: *Roars as he is bitten on the leg. He thensmacks Beowulf with his tail and kicks him with the Arion's incredible leg musculature. *

Xanthos: ASTER!! *The wyvern leaps off of its perch and flies down towards Xanthos, who leaps upwards to meet it. They lock eyes and both illuminate in crimson light. At the exact moment they intersect, they fused. Where two being once were was now one, a humanoid feline with draconian wings and tail. Aster Xanthos glared at Hyperion and unleashed a blast of lightning from his outstretched wings. Hyperion's light tendrils blocked the attack, snd grabbed Xanthos by the leg, throwing him into the ground. The ninja closed his eyes. With Hyperion's power level... Xanthos had only one option left. Large amounts of lightning and chaos poured into his body, condensing tightly as well. He opened his eyes, which were now lit up, and looked at his allies and friends.* I SUGGEST YOU FIND A WAY OUT OF HERE. THIS... MIGHT NOT BE PRETTY.

Heake: *She slams several Daedra to the ground in unison, then her arm extends to grab a large mob of Daedra and send them flying. Her other arm shapeshifts into a spear, and she pierces several through the chest in one strike.* I'm doing fine... For now at least. My stamina's starting to go.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/29/2011, 8:49 am

Kleptomania: *he grabs a Daedra and drains it. Then, using his Empathy Link with Heake, he transfers the Daedra's stamina to her* Hope that helps! *he grabs a Daedra by the neck and snaps it. He then spins the Daedra by the leg, using it as a club to bash its comrades with. He then hurls the Daedra like a boomerang and the Daedra lands in the opening in the head of a siege engine. The engine explodes in little blasts at first from the inside, then one big blast from the outside, killing hundreds of Daedra instantly and wounding thousands around it. The allied army is now all in the circle that Kleptomania and the others are in. With the elites keeping the Daedra out, the Shifters, Keshin, and Flayer armies quickly treat their wounded. The healed soldiers immediately rush out and continue fighting among the elites. If they could hold this, they might be able to push the Daedra back!*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/29/2011, 9:07 am

Luna: *still focusing on the shield, she reaches for Dansgold's hand. One wrong move would crush the two of them.*

Pointsettia: *she boards the Nebula and looks around*
Nahn: Hello Miss Pointsettia!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/29/2011, 9:25 am

((4 posts till Xanthos is at full charge))

Xanthos: *More lightning was absorbed into his body, which felt even heavier than before. It was as if he had all of Mobius on his shoulders. The weight was incredible, and he could barely move. Aster blew a stream of lightning at Xanthos, strengthening his last resort attack. Looking down at his stiff legs, he saw them turning stony. The stony metamorphosis was slowly climbing up his legs. Perhaps an evolution of power of some sort?*
Hyperion: *One of his deadly real illusion lasers strikes the area where Dansgold and Luna are. Hyperion wouldn't let anyone escape him.*

Ouranos: *He gets on the ship, looking back at the planet in wonder.*

Heake: Thanks! *She flips over a nearby Daedra, grabbing his shoulders as she passed overhead, and threw him several yards away. She then shifted her arm into a laser cannon from a deceased civilization and fired it at a nearby mob of Daedra. They were instantly incinerated in the blast. Heake grinned and blew off some rising smoke from the barrel of the weapon.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next