NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

4 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2011, 1:42 pm

Garm: We need momma.
Blasteris: Momma? Who is that.
Garm: We need a way to get to Iciaura. My mom would know what to do.
Blasteris: Hold on tight.
*They are teleported to Iciaura*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 3: Dark Gaia and The Blood Red Moon

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 4:13 pm

Chronos: *Activates the device, and the four are teleported to the middle of Neo Geneforce City. A car crashes into the sleeping Typhon, who awakes, snarling.*
Hyperion: Hm... Seems he'll be feral longer than we expected. He'll gain his sentience soon. Until then... *He and Chronos laugh as they terrorrize the citizens of NGC. Typhon roars and follows their lead, recognizing the Titans as allies.*
Protos: *Spots a nearby falcon Keshin and places a hand on the Keshin's forehead, draining it of its madness power. He grins and repeats the process several times, gaining more and more madness power.*

Xanthos: *In the middle of a deep discussion with History and Kleptomania, Xanthos glances at the television, seeing more news pop up on the screen.* There's another news report? *The cameraman and reporter at the scene are huddled under a table, as destruction and chaos reign in NGC's main square.*

Reporter: In Neo Geneforce City square, four powerful beings have suddenly appeared, spreading chaos and destruction for an unknown reason. Let's try to get to a safer spot! *She tries to run away from the chaos, but Hyperion catches sight of her and grabs her roughly by the hand, grinning wickedly.* W-Who are you people?!?
Hyperion: We're the Phantasmos!~ We'll be taking control of this city... *He stares directly at the cameraman's camera.* And NOBODY can stop our plans!
Typhon: *He roars in the distance and thunderclouds form overhead, deadly lightning blowing up buildings with screaming winds following.*
Reporter: *She screams as the strong winds lift her into the air and send her flying away.*
Cameraman: *He tries to help her, but is stopped by Hyperion, who slams his fist into the camera, destroying it.*

Xanthos: *The news report ends there and Xanthos stands quickly, heading towards the door.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2011, 4:24 pm

*amidst the chaos, a light brown deer is doing her best to calm everyone down. By the looks of it, nothing is working*
Ibbie: grrr... this isn't working!
*the japanese dagger at her waist glows*
Tanto: Try harder!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 4:54 pm

Hyperion: Hey, I had a great idea!! *He begins to drain the inner light in the civilians, leaving them cold, heartless and ruthless. The Drained begin to attack the other civilians, taking commands from Hyperion.*
Chronos: Perfect!!!
Protos: *He drains the last Keshin of their power and looks around. He knew that there was a control center to activate the ship, but where...? He turns to Chronos.* I need you to use your power for something new... Look through time to when Xanthos activated the NGC's ship mode. Find out where the control center is.
Chronos: *He nods and his eyes become a mix of various colors as he begins to search through time itself. A protective dome of temporal power forms around him so he wouldn't be hurt.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2011, 5:53 pm

Kleptomania: *lands amidst the chaos and looks up at Typhon.* Oh boy.....*he holds up his arms and begins to drain Typhon's energy.*

Raem: *he and the group from the station look on to the chaos.* This isn't good....Rufus, we need to do something. You and Lucy help Kleptomania take out the big guy. I'll look for the cause of all this.
Mania: KISHISHISHISHI! the rest of us will take care of the citizens that are turning into those monsters!
Schizophrenia: Speak for yourself, Mania. I'm going to look for any surviving Keshin and get them to safety.

~Slathar-Ur~
*the students are all gathered in the auditorium with Dementia and are watching what is happening on the news.*
Dementia: Protos.....I should have known....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 6:16 pm

Protos: *Forms a whip of madness and slashes at Kleptomania with it.* An action like that is futile!!
Typhon: *Roars and more lightning crashes down from above, causing colossal damage to the city.*
Hyperion: *He begins draining light from all beings near him, slowly spreading the radius of the drain to a mile. Nobody would stop them!*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/22/2011, 7:37 pm

"Understood." Rufus replied, mounting Sleipnir.

Lucy quickly got off, and Rufus installed Sleipnir's Paladin patch, making him grow some pretty thick armor. "Charge!" Rufus shouted, and Sleipnir galloped off into the chaos.

"Come on, Aphrodite, let's join the party!" Lucy commanded, pulling out her cell phone.

Immediately, Aphrodite sprung from the phone, already having her Boxer patch installed. "Let's go!" she shouted, and ran off into the crowd as Lucy put on a pair of brass knuckles.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2011, 7:44 pm

Kleptomania: *grabs the whip and absorbs it.* PROTOS!? YOU'RE BEHIND THIS MONSTROSITY?!

Raem: *he takes flight into the fray.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 8:13 pm

Protos: *His light drained eyes lock onto Kleptomania.* Hand over the NGC ship and nobody else has to get hurt... Remember, the more destruction I cause, the smaller a chance of Keshin living normal lives. It's your choice.

Hyperion: *Extends the Light Drain even further, creating more monsters of the citizens.*

Chronos: *Finds the control center and returns his mind to the present.* Protos, I found it!!!
Protos: Go and secure the location.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2011, 10:21 pm

Kleptomania: NOT ON MY WATCH! *he begins to suck in Protos and Chronos with his consuming mouths on his hands.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/22/2011, 10:41 pm

Protos: *He sends a blast of madness in front of him, spinning in the opposite direction of Kleptomania's attack, effectively negating it. Protos wags a finger at Kleptomania.* You had your chance, Shade. Now watch as this city is turned to rubble. Hyperion, turn up the Drain!
Hyperion: *He increases his range and the civilians literally transform into monsters, grotesque creatures that attack the heroes. Hyperion's range now covers all of Neo Geneforce City. Staying too long in the field could have... unwanted side effects.*
Typhon: *He roars, leveling several buildings with ease. The winds pick up and more lightning pours through the city.*
Protos: Oh! My Keshin senses are tingling!! *He sends a tendril of madness into a nearby alley and drags out a pair of Keshin mice, neither any older than 5. Protos grabs both of their heads and drains them of their madness. The kids drop to the ground, knocked out.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/22/2011, 10:51 pm

Rufus and Lucy were somehow unaffected by Hyperion's Drain, perhaps due to the fact that they were a part of a warped reality. "Sleipnir, Grand Cross!" he commanded.

Sleipnir didn't reply, but in the blink of an eye he had carved a pretty large X-shape in the crowd in front of them. Lucy and Aphrodite, unfortunately, weren't faring so well. Aphrodite was sending monsters flying with a swing of her tail, but Lucy was having problems leaving dents.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/23/2011, 8:20 am

Protos: Kleppy, you can stop this now if you just give me the ship. I mean, all those people see *Points to a camerabot.* Is a Keshin causing destruction. That doesn't really help your "Placido Keshin," does it? Prolong this fight, and the citizens might be light drained monsters... forever.

*Off in the distance, a wolf-like howl is heard. A golden blur streaks past the heroes and lands on a nearby rooftop. It lets out another howl as lightning flashes behind it. Protos stares at it, the werewolf-like being seeming familiar, but where had he seen it?*

Hyperion: No way!! It's Xanny! He got turned into a monster, too!! This is just great!! *Hyperion begins to laugh as Xanthos glares down at the battlefield below. Like a predator, he studied each of the battlers below, deducing which was the most vulnerable. His cold eyes locked onto Lucy.*

Xanthos: AAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *He leaps down, as fast as lightning, and charges towards Lucy, claws outstretched.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/23/2011, 9:15 am

Raem: First thing's first, we gotta stop that monster. Efreet, do you know who the big guy is?
Efreet: Typhon. Father of all monsters. I fought him long ago on Icecrown before I was sealed in the Ashbringer.
Raem: And the people? Whats happening to them?
Sobek: Looks like the very light is drained from them....
Raem: Sobek, you and Efreet take care of Hyperion. He seems to be the one behind that. I'll handle Typhon.
Efreet: So, Martel taught you that, eh?
Raem: yeah. As long as he agrees with it, I can control him.
Efreet: Good luck, boy. You were the most interesting wielder I've had in years.
Raem: *he closes his eyes. When he opens them, his eyes are pure red and he smiles.* Thanks for seeing it my way, Chaos. *Out of Raem, a large power level begins to build. Suddenly, Typhon is knocked down onto the ground. Upon closer look, the thing that tackled him was Feral Chaos Raem.*
Efreet: *he and Sobek land in front of Hyperion.* We're back, Hypy. *efreet cracks his knuckles.*
Sobek: Oh boy! my first fight is with a titan! how exciting!
Efreet: Kleptomania, you take care of Protos. I'm sure Rufus and Lucy can handle Xanthos. We'll deal with Protos. Our other comrade who's late can handle Chronos.

~chronos's location.~
*a large jungle cat tackles Chronos. It slides away and morphs. Standing there is a troll that is the size of a 15 year old human. His hair is back in 5 blue dreadlocks with his tusks like a mammoth's. His amber eyes glow brightly and he smiles. His Jamaican accent is lighter than most.*
???: Mon, ya be ugly even fer a titan! yo mama must be pretty embarrased! Da name's Zuni. Troll shaman and druid extraordinaire!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/23/2011, 9:27 am

Protos: Fine. This City shall burn. *Out of the stormclouds comes Protos' ship, with Boost firing missiles at the heroes. Protos *
Typhon: *Though knocked down, he doesn't seem to be badly injured. He stares at Raem for a moment. Then, losing interest, he spreads his wings, taking to the skies and raining deadly lightning and acid rain from above.*
Hyperion: *Raises an eyebrow. As he does so, the Monster Civilians charge towards the heroes, shielding Protos' group in any way possible.* This is a losing battle for you heroes.
Chronos: *Wipes the leaves out of his mane, not hearing Zuni. Chronos instead groomed himself, muttering under his breath on how he didn't want his clothes getting dirty. He then covered himself in a protective layer of temporal energy and finally noticed Zuni.* Oh, hello. What's your name?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/23/2011, 9:48 am

Mania: *is on top of a building. He holds out his arms and missiles begin to fly out of nowhere behind him. the missiles that Mania created lock on to Boost's missiles and the explosives collide.* KISHISHISHISHI! ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, I CAN DO BETTER! KISHISHISHISHI!
Raem: *he flies after Typhon and taps more into Chaos. Raem's body grows until he's about a fifth the size of Typhon, large enough to hold the monster father's attention. He then fires multiple energy blasts out of his mouth at Typhon's wings and head.*
Kleptomania: Then lets end this, fellow Keshin. *Madness swirls around Kleptomania* MADNESS RESONANCE! *Kleptomania's cloths fly off. All of his mouths on his body close and disappear. Two curved goat horns grow out from his head and two eyes open on his head. Suddenly, everything around him begins to fly towards him. Kleptomania's Resonance form is a humanoid black hole.*
Efreet: Sobek, protect me.
Sobek: WHAT?! PROTECT YOURSELF, YOU OLD COOT!
Efreet: No, i mean protect me while I cast something. These people have had the light drained from them. I am the keeper of the gods' Sacred Fire. I can heal these people, but it will take time to cast the enchantment.
Sobek: OOOOOOOOH.......right. *he turns to Hyperion and the Drained.* ALRIGHT, COME AND GET SOME, ZOMBIES! YOU TOO, YA PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A TITAN! CAREFUL IT DOESN'T RAIN, YOU'LL GO OUT YA WALKING CANDLE STICK!
Efreet: what can I say, the boy's good at irritating people....*he begins to glow as his ceremony begins.
Zuni: *his eyes pop out of his head and he yells at Chronos* IS DIS MON SERIOUS?! Right, looks like I'm gonna have ta step up da ante! *the elements swirl around his hands and a large bolt of lightning forms in his hands. He fires it in the form of powerful Chain Lightning.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/23/2011, 10:30 am

Boost: We'll see about that... *Unleashes the Guardian Robot. The giant bear lets out a metallic screech and a pulse of energy emerges from it. All madness in the area dissipates as the pulse spreads throughout the city.* Can you make a better Madness Negation Pulse? *From the ship, several dozen robotic warriors are dropped off, firing their weaponry at the heroes.*
Typhon: *Roars and lightning from above strikes down the energy bolts. Typhon lets out a thunderous roar and the winds increase dramatically.*
Hyperion: *He wordlessly absorbs all the light in the city. Everything is pitch black, with the only light source being Hyperion's glowing fur. He slowly raises a hand and a powerful stream of flesh burning concentrated light erupts from his hands, right at Sobek.*
Chronos: *He disappears for a moment and reappears next to Zuni, using Zuni's shoulder as an arm rest.* Ya know, anything you throw at me, I can just age into oblivion. The elements all bow before time. Everyone knows that. Without time, there is no life. Honestly, I'd like to chat with ya more, but for the plan to succeed, we need this ship. *He gets off Zuni's shoulder.* By the way, I mighta aged you a few days by accident. Sorry bout that. *He uses the teleporter device to appear in front of the Geneforce HQ.* Naturally, the control switch would be here.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/23/2011, 10:46 am

Sobek: *he comedic-style doges the blast.* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! HEY, EFREET! HOWS THAT SPELL COMING ALONG!?
Efreet: YA GOTTA HOLD HIM OFF LONGER THAN THAT YOU LITTLE IDIOT!

Raem: *Chaos roars and flies up at Typhon's head. He begins to let out a flurry of punches, kicks, and tail smashes on Typhon's face.*

Zuni: ......what just happened, mon? *he looks over at Geneforce HQ and sees Chronos walk into it.* WHAT DA HELL, MON!? *he runs after Chronos.*

Mania: Nice weapon! KISHISHISHISHI! LETS SEE IT SURVIVE THIS! *he holds up his arms and a large nuclear warhead forms. He then throws it at the Guardian.*
Schizophrenia: *he stands there and intercepts the robot soldiers.* Not on my watch.....DIMINISH! *he uses the power of his left head, causing the robots to shrink to the size of action figures.*

Kleptomania: *looks over at Protos and warps. Suddenly, Protos is hit in the stomach that at first pushes the area he was hit like a normal punch, but then he feels as if his power and physical organs are being ripped out by an unknown force.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/23/2011, 11:06 am

Hyperion: *Grins as the blast annihilates several blocks with ease, the screaming of civilians burning alive following in its wake. He lifts a hand towards Efreet, draining his light from him.* Let's see if you can stay a hero with a heart of shadow...

Typhon: *His diamond hard scales deflect the attacks, only irritating Typhon further. He breathes in and a thunderous blast of raw energy erupts from his jaws, annihilating the space around Raem.*

Chronos: Where do I go now...? *He looks around the lobby, trying to remember the route to take. He snaps his fingers.* Ah, that's right! *He activates the teleporter again seconds before Zuni arrived.*

Guardian: *Merely activates its jetpack, flying out of the way. The nuclear warhead explodes, killing many as Guardian lands on a nearby rooftop.*
Boost: *Whistles as the explosion destroys most of the remaining buildings.* Wow... You really suck at being a good guy.

Protos: *Skids backwards a few feet and breathes out deeply. He locks onto Kleptomania, his third eye now opening. It glows eerily as it sets it sight on Kleptomania. Protos lifts a hand, and the damage inflicted on him is also inflicted on Kleptomania.*

Iodes: *She finally arrives at Slathar-Ur. Dissipating the hoverboard, she walks through the school halls, confused as she doesn't see anyone. No students. No teachers. She heard a soft sound coming from the back of the building, perhaps by the auditorium. She cautiously walked towards the sounds.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/23/2011, 11:21 am

Efreet: *he simply smiles and breaks Hyperion's drain with relative ease.* That will at least give you an A for effort!
Sobek: *appears behind Hyperion and lays a spin kick to the back of his head.*

Mania: Crap....This was a lot easier when I was a Shade.....

Zuni: YOU HAVE GOT TA BE KIDDIN ME!

Raem: *he holds his arms out and catches the blast of lightning. He then dissipates it and more energy builds off him. So much, that Chaos begins to glow brighter than even Hyperion.* If you think this will work, Chaos, then we can try it.....good thing Grampa taught us how to harness this attack better than Abyssion could...... *the light builds more and rushes to his hands. he then puts his hands in a Kamehameha stance.* DARKNESS DEVOUR!.....
Kleptomania: *grips his wound but looks up at Raem and Typhon.* No way.....that attack....its......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/23/2011, 11:48 am

Hyperion: *The spin kick hits Hyperion without resistance. But, Hyperion shimmers out of existance, and a second Hyperion is seen holding a blade to Efreet's throat.* Light illusions should let me pass the final test, no?

Boost: Thankfully, I have no such detriments to hold me back. *Several deadly cannon's are aimed at Mania.* Such as using the power dampener cannons. Guardian, set off another MNP.
Guardian: *It does so, expanding the range to all of the city. It then begins to activate a Keshin attraction device. A mystifying scent covers NGC that only the Keshin are attracted to.*

Protos: *He grins as he disappears into the shadows, following the scent to the Guardian robot. Being only half-Keshin, the scent wasn't very alluring to him, but he needed to take the madness that would be there. Protos arrives at the Guardian, grinning as half a dozen Drained Keshin climb up to the roof by various means.* Time for dinner...

Chronos: *He reappears on a basement floor, whistling cheerfully as he wanders the halls, trying to find something familiar. He spies a set of stairs going down to lower levels and walks towards it with an inward shrug.*

Typhon: *Powerful flames gush from its mouth and a large blast of lightning strikes Typhon, supercharging its attack by several times. The earth itself began to rumble as Typhon charged its flames. It unleashed a tidal wave of scarlet flame illuminated in golden lightning.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/23/2011, 12:00 pm

OOC: Again, I'm left behind... I'm not sure if I can stay in the RP. I'll probably make one of my own to lend myself a hand.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/23/2011, 12:05 pm

OOC: Dude, you aren't left out. Xanthos is going to attack Lucy. Didn't you read the post?

Raem: *the energy reaches its peak and Raem releases the attack in the form of a focused beam.* AUIN SOPH AOUR! *the beam flies at the flames and pierces through it, causing the flames to be sucked back with the attack as it flies into Typhon's open mouth.*

Mania: *he touches the ground and a radar jammer pops out.* Now, just a wire here...a loose bolt there....and viola! *the jammer lets out a frequency that begins to mess with the ship's weapons and the robot's controls.*

Efreet: It would if the spell wasn't done! *he lets out a powerful flaming light that captures all the Drained in the city. Slowly, Hyperion can feel him loosing control as light returns to them.*
Sobek: *he charges forward and kicks Hyperion away from Efreet* NO BODY KILLS THE OLD COOT BUT ME!

Kleptomania: Get back here, protos! *he jumps up and lands across from Protos, the Drained Keshin, and the Guardian.* I can take you all alone...

Zuni: *finally gets to the control room.* Aight, where be dat time-hoppin mon?....

Dementia: *she walks over to Iodes.* Things aren't looking good....if Protos and his team don't destroy the city, the Anti-Keshin Movement will use what Protos did to bolster their cause.....we may have an all-out genocide......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 7/23/2011, 11:35 pm

OOC: Er... Whe- oh, I see it.

"Whoa!" Lucy shouted as Xanthos charged toward her.

She quickly ducked to avoid the giant claw, when Xanthos felt something pull on his leg; Aphrodite. Pulling as hard as she could, which was really hard, Xanthos began to be spun around like an Olympic hammer. "So long, Bowser!" she joked as she let go.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/24/2011, 9:17 am

Xanthos: *Roared as he crashed into a pile of trash bags nearby. Flicking a banana peel off his head, his claws began to spark with electricity. Xanthos luged forward, claws lit with lightning.

Typhon: *Seems to grin as he breathes in deeply, eating Raem's attack. Finding the taste of the energy not to its liking, its spat it out towards Efreet. The flames that Typhon spat out before still burn, despite the rain pouring on them. In fact, the flames grew with the rain hitting it.*

Boost: What are you-? GAH!!! *She loses control of the controls and the ship begins to spin madly across the sky. Boost uses her magnetism powers to attract the jammer away from Mania. She holds it in her hands, annoyed.*

Hyperion: ...What? *He stares at Sobek, confused by his statement. Brushing it off, Hyperion merely drains the light from the civilians again.*

Protos: I don't doubt that... *He steals the madness from the Drained Keshin, grinning as they fall to the ground, unconscious. The Guardian walks forward, standing next to Protos.* But, you can't quite use your madness at the moment. Not that I can either... *He sighs.* Why must we fight, Shade? Tell me, why do you get in the way of my plans?

Chronos: Um... *He's back at the lobby where he started.* Maybe I took a wrong turn? *He begins to head down a different flight of stairs.* How is it that the Titan of time is directionally challenged?

Iodes: So... even if we beat Protos, we've lost against the Anti-Keshin movement... Where are the students and teachers? In the auditorium?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next