NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The X-lists Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The X-lists Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The X-lists Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The X-lists Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The X-lists Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The X-lists Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The X-lists Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The X-lists Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The X-lists Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The X-lists Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The X-lists Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The X-lists Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The X-lists Empty

The X-lists

3 posters

Go down

The X-lists Empty The X-lists

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 5:32 pm

Ah, yes. I was waiting for you to arrive. My name is Omicron, robotic porcupine warrior of the new and rising Ailuro ninja Clan. Here we have the new Ailuro family, replacing the old one that died out so many years ago. I suppose we should begin with our leader, Xanthos Ailuro. Quite an interesting person, he is. Let me pull up his papers. . . Here we are! They're quite long, so prepare for a long read.

~~~~~~~

Name: Xanthos Ailuro
Nicknames: Turbo, Cat (by Genesis the hedgehog), Master X (by Omicron the Cyborg Porcupine)
Species: Norwegian Forest Cat
Height: 2'8"
Weight: 20 kilograms or 44 pounds
IQ: 119
Marital status: Single
Date of Birth: April 16
Birthplace: Apotos
Social Class: Semi-friendly, prefers to avoid large crowds
Economic Class: Middle Class
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Top Speed: 85 Miles Per Hour in base form. 142 Miles Per Hour when electrically stimulating his nervous system. 200 Miles Per Hour when using Body Flicker Jutsu.

~Basic Stats~ (cannot exceed 40)

Agility – 8
Speed – 6
Strength – 4
Defense – 2
Evasiveness – 5
Dexterity - 4
Intelligence – 6
Skill – 5

~Special Attacks~

Axis Spin – Similar to the Axel Jump used by Blaze. After jumping up from the ground, Xanthos spins horizontally on his axis and cloaks himself in electricity. Useful for destroying enemies or penetrating barriers.

Chaos Lightning Lance – Forming chaos lightning energy around his arm into the shape of a cone, Xanthos charges at his opponent. Has an additional paralyzing effect.

Chaos Lightning Flare – Erratic blasts of chaos lightning energy blast out from Xanthos' body. After being shot, the streams of energy can change directions for maximum efficiency. Can brutally wound or blind several enemies.

Chaos Lightning Clone – A variation based on the original Clone Jutsu, this ability allows Xanthos to manifest a solid clone of himself that explodes into lightning upon destruction.

Transformation Jutsu – Xanthos harnesses the power within him to deceive the eyes of his opponents and appear to be someone else. He can also copy abilities to a much lesser degree.

Body Replacement Jutsu – Xanthos harnesses the power within him and quickly switches places with another object near him, usually something inanimate. This creates an optical illusion and can allow Xanthos to escape or launch a counter attack.

Body Flicker Jutsu – A high speed movement technique, Xanthos harnesses the power within him and moves short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. He usually stimulates his nervous system and muscles with his lightning to perfect this move.

Summoning Jutsu: After reaching into the power within himself, Xanthos can summon any creature he has made a contract with or any creature that is connected to him. He has very few summons however. Aster Electrakon is one of these few summons he has.
-Aster Electrakon

Electrakon: {Thunder Dragon} The very first trump attack designed by Xanthos, this ability generates and unleashes a giant majestic wyvern formed from lightning that strikes down his enemy. Xanthos can ride inside of the beast as a "pilot." The downside to this technique are few, but the Electrakon is an extension of Xanthos himself, making them mentally linked. This causes them to share pain, and so, Xanthos does not use Electrakon often for this reason. This attack is still usable as an energy attack even after Aster Electrakon became a being of its own, so it became a signature attack for Xanthos.

Aster Electrakon: {Star Thunder Dragon} Xanthos, wanting to improve the Electrakon technique, infused the self-generated mass of energy known as Electrakon with both chaos force and powers the Thunder Gods gave him. This made process Electrakon a real being to gain experience for itself, which would help Xanthos more in the long run. Abilities include energy absorption through its wings, and the ability to partially meld with lightning.

Khaos Electrakon: {Chaos Thunder Dragon} By fusing his Physisoma Khaos form with Aster Electrakon, both beings gain new heights of power. A complete harmony between chaos and lightning, this creature is the most powerful of Xanthos' arsenal. Abilities are a combination of various chaos powers and lightning attacks, such as high power energy blasts infused with chaos energy.

~Super Forms~

-Gaia Form: A temporary super form whilst Xanthos was the host for the Dark Gaia Titan, Hyperion. This form was invoked whenever Xanthos underwent a large amount of stress or when Hyperion took over his body. Has a large amount of attacking power and is a feral beast. Can also access Hyperion's light powers. Has purple, shaggy fur, studded wrist-blades and glowing red eyes. If Xanthos' Chaos Gloves were to be infected by Dark Gaia's power, he could probably utilize this form again.

-Olympian Form: Another temporary super form granted by the world rings and the pure intentions of Xanthos and his friends when they battled the Dark Gaia Titans in Mobius' core. In this form, Xanthos' fur becomes a light yellow and small white wings form on his shoes. His lightning attacks become solidified. If Xanthos were to transform in the same vicinity as World rings, he may be able to use this form again.

-Physisoma : {Nature Body} An hidden ability only available to members of the Ailuro Clan with an item that can tune to and manipulate chaos, this ability combines the user's body with their inner element. To unlock this form, the user would have to conquer their greatest fear and in addition, find their reason to fight. An alternate way to access this power would require one to possess a pure soul, void of darkness. None have been known to use Physisoma this way. Xanthos' Chaos gloves require Xanthos to undergo extreme emotional changes or take heavy damage for him to utilize this power. Though it seldom happens, Xanthos can force himself into Physisoma mode by sheer willpower. If he overuses his chaos-based powers, he transforms into Physisoma Khaos and goes on a rampage.

-Physisoma Astraph : {Nature Body Lightning} By melding his body with lightning, Xanthos can reach unbelievable speeds and experiences a large increase in manueverability. His senses and reaction times also increase greatly. But his attack and defense skills drop harshly. In this state, Xanthos can achieve extraordinary speeds via electrical discharge, by exploiting the tremendous attraction between negatively charged particles (composing his body) to the separated positively charged particle situated from his body as an electrical field. He spends his spare time doing errands for Thunder Gods so that he may access a weaker version of their abilities.
-Wings of Zeus: After calling upon the strength of Zeus, Xanthos grows a pair of large angelic wings of pure electric energy that sprout from his back. Because of its energy-based nature, the wings can be used to deflect energy-based attacks.
-Hammer of Thor: After calling upon the strength of Thor, a large hammer materializes into Xanthos' hand. When separated from its holder, the hammer automatically crushes all in its path to return to Xanthos. Getting hit by this hammer feels like getting hit by a high speed train.
-Claws of Raijin: After calling upon the strength of Raijin, claws of pure electrical energy form , hovering slightly above Xanthos' hand. He can fire them at opponents like a machine gun, as the claws always reappear above Xanthos' hands.

-Physisoma Khaos: {Nature Body Chaos} By melding his body with pure chaos energy, Xanthos boasts high attack, skill and endurance. However in his feral mode, he tends to lose all reason and his keen intellect and can attack friend or foe. In this state, Xanthos uses a very wild fighting style that differs greatly from his usual precise one. Khaos also seems to have a personality of its own, referring to Xanthos as the "other him". Technically, Khaos has two personalities; Calm Khaos, who is quite intellectual and Feral Khaos who doesn't seem to be able to speak. Both forms of Khaos, being embodiements of the Chaos Force, allows Xanthos to access the several Chaos abilities, like Chaos Spear, Chaos Snap, Chaos Blast, and Chaos Boost. Khaos is unaffected by the use of Chaos Control, as he is an embodiement of chaos.
-Shadow Hands: Upon Khaos' entrance, these hands constantly follow Khaos and allow him to morph an object into something random. Khaos cannot control what the object turns into.
-Chaos Spear: A lightning bolt attack released while charged with energy. It stuns enemies and it can be launched repetitively like missiles. Under Khaos' use, the shadow hands become the chaos spears.
-Chaos Boost: A move that gives the user a reddish aura. It must be activated before using Chaos Snap or Chaos Blast.
-Chaos Snap: Possibly the closest variation of Chaos Control. Khaos is instantly teleported to nearby enemies and attacks.
-Chaos Blast: A very powerful shock wave that basically decimates all within a ten yard radius. It can also be changed to a focused beam of Chaos energy that is shot from Khaos' hands. During the development of this move, Khaos' eyes begin to glow.
-Chaos Rift: The user creates a sphere that is thrown to the opponent. Upon touching someone, it immediately seems to send them into space, or if it fails, it makes them dizzy, instead.
-Chaos Encore: A move that, after a homing attack, rapidly attacks the enemy five times, each a bit more powerful than the last.

-Khaos Electrakon: {Chaos Thunder Dragon} By fusing his Physisoma Khaos form with Aster Electrakon, both beings gain new heights of power. A complete harmony between chaos and lightning, this now unified creature is the most powerful of Xanthos' arsenal. Abilities are a combination of various chaos powers and lightning attacks, such as high power energy blasts infused with chaos energy.

Abilities: High agility and evasiveness. Proficient training in extreme climates. Observant. Power Stack - he takes a power and adds more powers onto it, evolving it into something new. Like giving his Thunder God technique's to his Physisoma Astraph superform. Or turning Electrakon from an energy attack to a live being to a component for fusion.

Hobbies and Talents: Enjoys reading, and using his abilities in creative ways. Also enjoys learning and always plans before he acts.

Weaknesses: Water, Positive chaos energy, loud noises/sound based attacks, and lightning overloads. His chivalrous demeanor also stops him from fighting girls.

~Personal Facts~

Friends: Luna the hedgehog, Charisma the hedgehog, Speedster the hedgehog, Wrave the falchidna, Genesis the hedgehog, Pennatus the falcon, Solstice the hedgehog, Rina the wolf, Pyra the cat (to a degree), Espio the chameleon, Shadow the hedgehog, Omicron the Cyborg porcupine, Blastion the Fox, Alex Law
Love Interests: Charisma the Hedgehog (First Crush), Kin the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat, Poinsettia the Wolf (She likes him, but he doesn't like her), Simoa (Most likely to be future wife)
Rivals: Speedster the hedgehog, Genesis the hedgehog, Wrave the falchidna, Blastion the Fox and Pyra the cat.
Enemies: Dark Gaia, Gaia Titans (Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Kronos, Crius, Iapetus, Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis), Protos Ailuro, and The Seven Yokai (Kitsune, Yuki-Onna, Tanuki, Hebi, Kappa, Ryuu, and Kodama)
Relatives: Erythros Ailuro (Younger Sister), Protos Ailuro (Older Brother), Raze Ailuro (Moebian Counterpart)

Dislikes: Hyperion, his paranoia, failing, being worried, recklessness, impatience, large crowds

Gourmet of Choice: Lasagna, french fries, omelettes
Beverage of Choice: Water
Favorite Color: Black and Gold

Personality: Aloof, observant, and is quite patient. Seldom jokes around, and usually puts others before himself. Long tolerance and is open-minded. Enjoys being precise and hates when his plans are messed up. Very chivalrous and dislikes fighting female opponents. He tends to be fascinated by the little things in life, and often misses the big picture. He also asks questions. Many, many questions.

~Physical Appearance~

Color: Golden-Yellow body and head.
Skin color: White muzzle and chest fur
Eye color: Sky-Blue
Hair/Quill Style: Fur forms into two large side-facing spikes that are tufted twice at their tips. He also has a spiked hair tuft on his forehead.
Nose: Small, pentagon shaped.
Tail: Short, yellow tail.
Other Bodily Features: one black triangular marking on forehead which extend to his upper neck.
Attire: Black shoes with a golden half-circle on the outside. Also wears a long dark blue scarf. He wears Dark blue pants with black diamond shapes on the sides. He wears his ninja clan headpiece as a belt.

~Items and Weapons~

Chaos Gloves: Though originally a pair of ordinary gloves, this pair of gloves has been tainted by the powers of the World rings and Chaos Force. This pair of gloves has opened the pathway for Xanthos to use Chaos powers but not easily. The Chaos gloves prevent Xanthos from overusing his chaos-related powers, as he still is weakened by chaos power. Positive Chaos energy hurts him more, as when he was the host of Hyperion, he could feed off of negative chaos energy. These gloves are black with a golden half-circle on the back.

Iciaurian Transcrystal Arm Band: A multipurpose tool for Xanthos, it originally was meant for transporting objects long distances for easy convenience. Xanthos had found a way to link it to the Ailuro Clan jail. It also was made to transport Xanthos himself to others, if he has a bond to them.

Vehicles: Neo Geneforce City Ship

Theme Song: "I Will Not Bow" by Breaking Benjamin, "Endless Possibility" by Crush 40, "What I'm Made Of" by Crush 40

~~~~~~~

So, you are now back with Omicron! I hope you join our ninja Clan, but oh? You say you want a picture? Hmm. . . it seems we don't currently have a visual photo of him. . . Oh dear. . . his biography is in a strange language I've never seen before! I'll try to decode it and get back to you when I can.

Last edited by Phirania on 8/20/2011, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The X-lists Empty Re: The X-lists

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 6:12 pm

XD good work Omi! I now know all of his secrets! MWAHAHAHA *cough cough hack wheeze cough* eh...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2011, 6:21 pm

I have managed to find a picture of Xanthos Ailuro, but the color has faded with the flow of time. I'm not sure if it is up to date, either. I haven't seen Xanthos in quite a long time.

[img]The X-lists 00311[/img]

I still haven't decoded the backstory. It was a lot more difficult than I thought.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 8:08 pm

Dont worry. YOU CAN DO IT!!! >:O
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/28/2011, 12:49 pm

Oh my god. Someone finally does something about this bio-thing!! YAAAAY!!
*claps for you* Awesome job! And yes, Concept Mobius Bio Sheet is the best bio sheet format ever. XD

You know, I've never acutally known much at all about your main. I've seen him before... maybe like twice... but that's all I really remember (aside from "kitty"). ^_^; But now I know more! AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!! *bricked*

Just a couple questions:

Do you base your version of Mobius off of Unleashed/Sonic Team style or more of Archie? I know you wrote Apotos up there, but just curious...

I think its hilarious that we both have some characters that have names/powers based on Greek Mythology (of course, mine have not been released for public eyes yet ><), but so it doesn't seem like we're copying each other, can you tell me the names of the Greek characters you've used so when I do release my characters to the world, they're not the same as yours? I just don't want our readers/viewers/whatevers to be confused. ^_^;

I didn't know they had ninjas in Apotos... can you explain the backstory of the entire clan too? (you can ignore this question if its too much work for you. ><; )

CAN U MAEK MOAR BIOZ? XD jk, but really, I find your main so far to be pretty cool. Can't wait to actually meet him. (Cause like, "we've" never met. ) And I don't think I'd wanna get on his bad side... ^_^;

By the way, nice artwork! Do you do more Anthro-Style or Sonic-Style? I know they're almost like the same thing, but what I'm really trying to ask is: do you draw with more human features (notes the muscles and physique) or more rounder, does-not-visibily-have-a-neck, Uekawa-style?

I killed you with questions didn't I? Mah bad...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/28/2011, 5:17 pm

Haha, I've gotta agree with you on the Concept Mobius template being awesome!

Question 1) I kinda removed that because I wasn't sure at the time which style the Mobius/Earth in Sonic Unleashed game was based on. But, I think the Sonic TEam would be more accurate.

Question 2) I actually give most of my characters Greek names, mainly because I've had a pretty intense interest in Greek mythology and such. Let's see. . . I have Xanthos, Pennatus, Omicron, Erythros, Iodes, Ouranos, Protos, Hyperion, and Chronos. I haven't decided whether or not I'll add more of the Titans, though.

Question 3) Yeah, I'll explain more about the clan in time. It'd take too long for me to type. I didn't really develop the clan itself, so I'll have to map it all out.

Question 4) Yeah, more are on their way.

Question 5) Anthro-esque. I used to do the sonic style, but the proportions got to me. I can sorta switch between the two, but I haven't done the Sonic-style in such a long time, it'd probably look bad.

I still live! Yesh!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/28/2011, 5:41 pm

Oh yay! XD

Thanks for answering them all. To the degree that you can anyway. ^_' I just like knowing who I'm playing alongside.

I like the Sonic Team version too. It honestly makes no sense to me how that planet could be Earth. >< And I was so waiting to see Soleanna in that game as a major city. XD

M'kay, from a comparison's point of view, I have... NONE of those names! Yay! Although unless you count the "Kronos" spelling... Then, I'd have 1! But other names I have consist of Helios, Rhea, Coeus, Aeolus and Crius. I might reverse everyone's names to Roman version (except for Helios cause that name is beast XD), but I dunno. Like I said, my charries haven't been unleashed yet, so who knows. By the way... I took a Greek/Classical Mythology class last semester. That was the main source of my inspiration for creating my new characters. ^_^ Glad to see that someone else finds it interesting too!

Thanks again for answering the questions. It will be fun learning even MOAR about your series! We should do a cross-over sometime! That's actually in story/comic/etc. format! XD
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/20/2011, 6:09 pm

Things have been quite chaotic recently, with hordes upon hordes of villains banging on our doors every day. I suppose I could share a few of the top Villains with you.

Name: Protos Ailuro
Species: Norweigan Forest Cat
Powers: Madness manipulation and ties to the Plane of the Mad. Also has a Skiamati eye transplant and Physisoma abilities.
Threat Level {Out of 10}: 8.5
Background: We are not sure of his true intentions, but he has been nabbing sources of great power. He claims to have framed for the massacre of the original Ailuro clan 11 years ago.

Name: Hyperion
Species: Hyper Energy Organism
Powers: Photokinesis, is tied to the light of Mobius. He can also use his powers in reverse as umbrakinesis. With everyday that passes, he regains more of his former power
Threat Level {Out of 10}: 9
Background: One of the twelve Titans, Hyperion was prematurely released from his slumber in recent years. Along with the other Titans, he attached himself to a host to sustain himself. In this case, Xanthos. After draining enough negative emotions and energy from Xanthos on his travels, Hyperion detached himself and has been working to reawaken his fallen siblings. After releasing the other Titans, Hyperion could easily change Mobius as he sees fit.

Name: Limos Ailuro/Kitsune
Species: Devon Rex/Kitsune
Powers:{As Limos} Power stealing {As Kitsune} Pyrokinesis, Hypnotism, Illusions, and Power stealing (New power would erase previous copied power)
Threat Level {Out of 10}: 8
Background: Limos was originally a follower of Protos after the Fall of the Ailuro, along with six others, who, minus Protos, called themselves the Sins. After an encounter with Luna and Xanthos, Limos attempted to steal their powers, but was transformed into a False Daitengu. Recalling that Daitengu was still sealed inside Luna at the time, Xanthos was powerless to stop the Power stealer from completing his transformation into a crystal-maned fox. He still follows Protos' plans under the new name, Kitsune.

Species: Shifters
Powers: Perfect Shapeshifting, Intuitive Aptitude, Regeneration, nearly indestructable.
Threat Level {Out of 10}: 9.5
Background: The true culprits behind the Ailuro Massacre, this race of shapeshifting goop has recently set its sights on the Ailuro once more to destroy them. The Ailuro, with a strong possibility to become tied to the Plane of Madness, were a large threat to the Shifters' galactic conquest. With the new Ailuro barely on their feet, the Shifters are returning to finish them off once and for all. But, it seems as if they are trying to keep a balance in the universe with the absence of anyone tied to the Plane of Balance. The Shifters may be more deeply rooted in Mobius' history than originally thought. The more elite members, Corpusle, are sent on the more dangerous missions. The ruler has yet to make an appearance.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/20/2011, 8:40 pm

Now, I'll introduce to you the second member of the Ailuro, the lovely Erythros. Her profile isn't as bulky as Xanthos, thank goodness.

Name: Erythros Ailuro
Species: Norwegian Forest Cat
Height: 2'5"
Weight: 15 kilograms or 33 pounds
IQ: 128
Marital status: Single
Date of Birth: February 9
Birthplace: Apotos
Social Class: Very Friendly
Economic Class: Middle Class
Alignment: Neutral Good
Top Speed: 78 mph.

~Basic Stats~ (cannot exceed 40)

Agility – 4
Speed – 5
Strength – 3
Defense – 2
Evasiveness – 5
Dexterity - 7
Intelligence – 8
Skill – 6

~Special Attacks~

Hawk Eye - Erythros' battle instincts kick in, increasing her accuracy and presicion several times over.

Trick Arrow - Erythros' arrows have various effects for various situations. Only a few have been seen.
-Poison Arrow
-Explosion Arrow
-Stun Arrow
-Smoke Arrow
-EMP Arrow

Shadow Grip - Erythros taps into her link with the Plane of Madness, immobilizing an enemy's shadow, and the target itself.

Arrowhead - Erythros fires several arrows at once in a cone formation.

~Super Forms~

Erythros has no Super Forms.

Abilities: Her eyes are sharper than most, allowing her to fire her arrows with great accuracy up to 2 miles. She's very conscious of her surroundings and is always seemingly paranoid. She also has a healing factor that heals her injuries quickly.

Hobbies and Talents: She collects rare gems for fun. Often sells gems to give to the more needy.

Weaknesses: Not physically strong.

~Personal Facts~

Friends: Luna the hedgehog, Speedster the hedgehog, Genesis the hedgehog, Pennatus the falcon, Espio the chameleon, Shadow the hedgehog, Omicron the Cyborg porcupine
Love Interests: She wouldn't tell...
Rivals: None yet.
Enemies: Dark Gaia, Gaia Titans (Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Kronos, Crius, Iapetus, Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis), Protos Ailuro, and The Seven Yokai (Kitsune, Yuki-Onna, Tanuki, Hebi, Kappa, Ryuu, and Kodama)
Relatives: Xanthos Ailuro (Older Brother), Protos Ailuro (Older Brother)

Dislikes: Falling behind, being on the sidelines, seeing others in pain
Gourmet of Choice: No preference
Beverage of Choice: Tea
Favorite Color: Crimson

Personality: She hates being left in the dust, so she works hard to prove her worth to everyone. She often gives to the needy, feeling like they also don't want to be left behind and forgotten. She's generally nice, even to strangers. She gets irritated quickly, and is often away from Xanthos, who asks too many questions for her liking. She is also a bit reserved, talking only when she feels she is safe. She is not quick to trust, despite her nice demeanor.

~Physical Appearance~

Color: Orange body and head.
Skin color: White muzzle and chest fur
Eye color: Red
Hair/Quill Style: Fur forms into many tufts of fur extending from her muzzle to under her ears.
Nose: Small, pentagon shaped.
Tail: Short, orange tail.
Other Bodily Features: N/A.
Attire: Red flame designed black bell-bottoms. Red short-sleeve shirt and crimson gloves. Black quiver, and white shoes.

~Items and Weapons~

Ailuran Pistol Crossbow - One of the last of its kind, this beautifully crafted bow can rapidly fire not only arrows, but bolts of energy as well in addition to other small projectiles.

Vehicles: N/A

Theme Song: "It's Not Over" by Chris Daughtry, "Where the Sky Begins" by Over It

Last edited by Phirania on 9/4/2011, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/21/2011, 6:11 pm

o3o you should do Iodes's Bio. That would be awesome.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/21/2011, 6:24 pm

Haha, Iodes is so overpowered, I'll probably get to her. Laughing Only reason she isn't a godmod is because she's so powerful. She forgets the full extent of her power and usually just stays with what she's familiar with.

Though I'm not sure if I'll make a separate Character thread for Nexus characters. I mean, they don't have quite the same powers as their Geneforce counterparts, but everything else is pretty much the same.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down