NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 4/6/2011, 9:28 pm

Nahn: *sniffs the air and her stomach growls even more*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 37 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/6/2011, 9:36 pm

Grell: Walks up to the host and is shown to the table. he sits down and places Nahn on the table next to him. he picks up the menu and shows it to Nahn.* what would you like, Nahn-chan?

Raem: *he and Sayuri walk into the temple. inside is a sword looking like this: http://cdn.wowction.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/wow-Ashbringer.png stuck in an altar. suddenly, a dark voice that sounds like fire crackling and a volcano rumbling speaks from the darkness of the throne behind the altar.*
???: Who enters my house of pain? *sitting at the throne is a large being ( https://media.photobucket.com/image/Tales%20of%20symphonia%20efreet/MateuVTK/Tales/Tales%20of%20Symphonia/Efreet.jpg )*
Raem:....Sayuri.....is that thing-

Last edited by Zazul on 4/6/2011, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad link for Efreet's picture)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/6/2011, 10:03 pm

*Iodes sighs as she gets off Xanthos' ship, knowing her life was over. Xanthos walks behind her, silent. He turns to the apartment that he and his family lived in as Ouranos runs past. The other members of his team had gone thier various ways to their respective houses. All except one. Xanthos turns to Steam, who hung around the ship, his hood up once more as he returned to his apathetic shell. Iodes glanced at him and then to her dad.*

Iodes: C-can Steam live with us? Just for a little while?

Xanthos: His decision. *He gets out his keys and fiddles with his apartment door, eager to see Simoa again.*

Iodes: *She walks up to Steam and takes his hand. He looks up, surprised.* So. . . ? What are your plans? You achieved your goals, right?

Steam: I feel empty. . .

~

Kitsune: So, where are we headed now? *He glances out the window of Protos' spacecraft, entranced by the stars.*

Protos: We need more power so we can dimension-hop to the Sky King. We do have a score to settle, after all.

Hyperion: *He swivels around in his swively chair.* Sure, you can say that. . . but do we have enough strength?

Protos: Individually? . . . No. But, united? Yes, we can.

Boost: So, where are we headed?

Protos: Hmm.~ Mount Othrys, I would imagine. Xanthos has a nice stash of advanced technology there that could beneficial to us. Now then. . . let's go.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/6/2011, 11:09 pm

Luna: You two are grounded for life...
Mystess: T~T
Garm: thats just cruel...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 6:43 am

~Avalon City~
Spirit: *walks into Hades's throne room and explains to Solana and Hades what has happened to Raem* .......thats it. he's staying on Icecrown and won't return for about a year. he was very badly injured during his fight with Cardinal Jewels Hancock who turned Keshin before the fight. The girl your son fell in love with, a succubus girl named Liola, was mortally injured during the fight. Raem, being the sentimental fool he is just like his father, used Raemnamesh's power to take the girl's wound onto himself so she would be saved. Warlord Delques Bane and his crew saved Raem and took him tho Delques's fortress on Icecrown. The whereabouts of Liola are still unknown.
Hades: RAEM.......DID.......WHAT!? *smashes his fist against the arm of his throne.* I WANT YOU TO FIND THIS LIOLA AND BRING HER HERE! I WANT HER ARRESTED FOR CAUSING MY SON TO NEARLY DIE. 20,000,000 DOUBLE DOLLARS ON HER HEAD! SPREAD THE WORD, BROTHER. I WANT HER ALIVE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 2:47 pm

Liola: *back in her woods, sitting on the rock in the clearing*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 3:06 pm

*a footstep breaks the peace of the forest. standing there is Knives.*
Knives: you're Liola, right?

Raem: so, you're Efreet?
Efreet: hmmm.....a Celestio-Sapian? no.....a cross between a phoenix and a Celestio-Sapian......what brings you here, mortal?
Raem: I'm here to tame the Ashbringer....
Efreet: You? tame my Ashbringer?! HA! Delques must really be getting desperate. He even sent his little servant girl along with the boy to try and tame my blade.....how amusing.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 4:39 pm

Liola: *turns and looks at him* yes?
----------
Sayuri: did you just call me a servant?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 4:47 pm

Knives: *takes the Crucifix off his back and turns it into gun form.* the name's Millions Knives. I'm a bounty hunter. King Hades of Avalon has placed a $$20,000,000 bounty on your head. he wants you arrested for causing his son to nearly kill himself. you might know the kid, Raem is his name? anyway, I'm here to bring you in. come quietly and you won't get hurt.

Efreet: Yes I did. for what are you but a servant in his crew? Delques may harbor emotions for you in his heart, but in the end you are just a servant who will never return what he feels. Its painfully obvious.
Raem: *walks forward.* keep her out of this. I'm here for the sword.
Efreet: go ahead. take it. however, once you do, you must prove yourself worthy to wield it. using the sword, you must defeat me or make me concede to becoming your summon spirit. however, many have tried and not one has succeeded in swaying me or defeating me. Even Delques Bane hides from me......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 4:59 pm

Liola: *slowly stands, her tail swishing the air. She walks past him, her tail barely hitting his chin.* It wasn't my fault. He did that on his own consicence. I even warned him of the consequences of falling for a succubus...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 5:03 pm

Knives: Nice try, little lady. but I was able to take a vial of Succubus tears I got from the black market and made a tonic that makes me immune to Succubus charm. now, again, are you gonna come quietly, or am I gonna have to rough you up?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 5:05 pm

Liola: *muttering* No good pervert... *she turns avay from him* I'd rather stay hidden... sorry.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 5:09 pm

Knives: *looks down the Crucifix sight and aims* I'm sorry, little lady, but I wasn't making a request. I'm telling you, give up and come quietly. but since I can tell you won't....*fires tranquilizer blast at Liola. the blast is a form of tazer-energy that numbs the body.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 5:16 pm

Liola: *her eyes flash gold. She catches the energy and hurls it back*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 5:26 pm

Knives: *spins to the side and pulls out a pistol from which he fires a tranquilizer dart at Liola. he then follows up with another tazer blast*

Raem: *walks forward and picks up the Ashbringer. it glows brightly in his hands and a warm energy that feels like the sun radiates off it.*
Efreet: hmmm.....no other Summoner has ever gotten that kind of reaction from my blade........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 5:34 pm

Liola: *jumps the dart and grabs the blast and hurls it back. She holds up her hands, showing off the dark grey gloves.* Rosemary gloves! Allows me to grab ANY energy and hurl it right back!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 5:55 pm

Knives: Didn't account for that....*takes out a small black box with buttons on it. he fires a dart from the box into each of the trees around them.* Now, lets see if you can keep up? *puts the Crucifix away and pulls out another pistol. he then starts firing tranquilizer darts at Liola.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 5:58 pm

Liola: *easily dodges the darts* You're as Bad as the succubus hunters!
???: At least hes doing you a favor of Knocking you out...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 5:59 pm

Knives: *looks over to who spoke* can I help you? *keeps firing and forcing Liola towards the edge of the grove.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 6:05 pm

Liola: Great... *turns to Knives while still dodging* You drew out a Hunter!
???: *a deep grey fox steps out of the trees into the light. His auburn eyes burn brightly in the sun* The name is Obsidian. I'm merely here to get the last Succubus in Existance on this planet. Now if you'll excuse me... *he draws a crossbow and loads a bolt into it.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 6:15 pm

Knives: Look, I got nothing against a fellow bounty hunter, but Lord Hades wants this one alive. so, when he's done with her, maybe I'll give her to ya. but for now, she's mine.
*suddenly, a bullet hits the guns out of Knives' hands and the crossbow out of Obsidian's hands. standing in a tree is Ben Beckmen.*
Ben: Sorry, but I can't let either of you have her. I got orders from Delques.....get the girl to Icecrown safely. that means I don't give a damn if I have to put a bullet hole in both of your heads. and you, *turns to Liola* you don't sound very grateful that the kid saved your mangy hide. If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't have done it. oh well. come on, Raem's waiting for you on Icecrown....if he hasn't been killed by Efreet that is......

~Icecrown~
Efreet: *hits a wall and charges Raem. he picks Raem up and throws him out of the Temple.* YOU MAY BE STRONG, BOY, BUT I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A WORM! *tries to crush Raem with his fist.*
Raem: *rolls to the side and slices Efreet in the chest* ha.....ha......ha.......sheesh! you aren't a god for nothing!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 6:39 pm

Obsidian: Do you KNOW how much a succubus hide is WORTH these days?!
Liola: Believe me... I am grateful...even if it was such a foolish act...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 6:55 pm

Ben: *jumps down and gets between the hunters and Liola. he points both of his pistols at Knives and Obsidian, his eyes darting from one to the other the whole time he speaks* Then haul ass, kid. I'm not going to play shootout with these brats forever. My ship is in the clearing behind you. By the way, i disabled the EMMP field that skunk boy over there set up. (EMMP stands for Electro Magnetic Mystic Pulse) If you don't want to piss me off more, get to the ship. I'm just about half tempted to shoot your legs out and drag you to Hades myself, but I'm more afraid of Delques than Hades. so hurry up before I change my mind.
Knives: So the rumors are true....the greatest Mythos Beast Hunter who ever lived and the best gunslinger in the galaxy, Ben Beckmen, has joined a Warlord crew.......when did you sell out?
Ben: When did YOU sell out? I know you, Millions Knives. You're the second-in-command to Warlord Pointsettia. So I don't need the pot calling the Kettle black right now.

Raem: *he and Efreet both charge at each other. Raem slices at Efreet's hands while Efreet tries to pulverize Raem. the two continue to exchange blows for a good 2 hours (Icecrown time). Raem finally rolls into Efreets last punch and stabs Efreet through the chest.* RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Efreet:.....impossible......*Efreet disappears into a huge flaming blast and the Ashbringer glow golden light. suddenly, it points up to the sky with Raem still holding on and fires a golden blast into the sky. the black clouds that surround Icecrown dissipate and a clear blue sky shows with the sun warmly kissing the planet with light and warmth.*
Delques: *looks up to the sky.* I knew you could do it, kid.....*he high-jumps onto the Volcano and lands next to Sayuri. he looks at her and, for the first time since their comrades died during the first Combine War many years ago, gives a true smile of happiness to her. a single tear rolls down his face and he takes Sayuri's hand and looks up to the sky.* Finally.....Icecrown lives again.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 7:04 pm

Sayuri: *looks up and smiles, which soon turns into a far away look of sadness*
------------
Liola: I'm not a kid...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 7:07 pm

Delques: *looks at Sayuri* whats wrong?

Ben: You think I care? if ya look like your younger than 21, then you're a kid to me. now move it!
Knives: *to Obsidian* I suggest we work together on this one. we can capture the girl, give her to Hades, then use hunter's rights to take her back and skin her. we'll split both profits 50-50. Deal?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next