NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 11:44 pm

Garm: well... my lava is getting harder to control...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Star Phoenix 3/5/2011, 11:46 pm

Iodes: Eh, just some dreams about me getting killed by trees. Nothing too special.

???: Oh, really?~ Iodes, why don't you tel them the truth? *Iodes winces as she hears the voice in her head. Now the Tempter could talk to her in real life, too?*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 11:47 pm

Raem: I mean....I have been having trouble sleeping at night and in class at school....whenever I fall asleep, I see these weird three eyes and I hear this weird voice that sounds kinda like old man Alex saying "give in to it.....give in to the madness" or something like that. how about you guys?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 11:49 pm

Mystess: *walking across the roof towards them* Did the voice sound to be about 60 years old? I can read minds, you know...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 11:50 pm

Raem: Mystess!......yeah, it did....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/5/2011, 11:52 pm

Iodes: *She stays silent, trying to fight off the migraine that the Tempter had brought with him.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 11:54 pm

Raem: *stands up.* I've been thinking this over for a long time, and I've decided....why don't we do what our parents did? why don't we run away and start our own Geneforce just like they did when they were our age? we can work together and find out just what this thing is! then we can take it down!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 11:55 pm

Garm: *inches closer to Iodes*
Mystess: I've heard it too...
Garm: So... I'm the only one that hasn't heard the voice?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 11:59 pm

Raem: then you're lucky Garm....this thing gives me the creeps every time I hear it! it reminds me of a lesson from Old Man Alex......he said something about the Geneforce fighting something called Keshin Xander about 15 years ago.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 12:00 am

Mystess: *shudders at the name*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 12:05 am

Raem: why don't we hunt down this "Keshin Xander" and stop him?! I mean, we've all seen the news, innocent people getting turned into rambling insane monsters out of nowhere! I think its this thing's fault! if our parents won't stop it, we should!
Kishin Xander: *inside Mystess's mind*He's a complete simpleton.......look at this rag-tag group of misfits....there is no way they can stop me....but the idiotic one makes a point, the Geneforce does nothing while I work my power.....what do you care about these pathetic creatures....give in to the madness and free yourself from this idiocy....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 12:14 am

Mystess: ~no... they are my friends, and Garm is my brother!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 12:16 am

Iodes: . . . I don't know about this, guys. . .

???: What's wrong, Iodes?~ Scared to face me?~

Iodes: . . . Shut up. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 12:21 am

Garm: *sighs* I didnt say anything...
???: Why so silent Garmory? Speak your mind... They should know what you're truely thinking...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 12:38 am

Iodes: . . . Not you. . . We don't even know where to start looking.

~Neo Geneforce City Maximum Security Prison~

*The jail cell is wet and black, with twin chains holding a tired cat-looking cat, whose blood-red fur has darkened from dirt and debris. He lifts his head as he hears footsteps approach. They stop in front of his cell and swing open the door. A robotic feminine voice rings through the cell.*

???: I've deactivated the power blockers on the chains. You should be able to destroy them now. *As the red cat does so, the robotic girl, possessing several feline traits, helps him up. The two leave the cell, heading to the next cell, where a purple furred Tiger sits on his jail bench, eyes a fiery violet.*

???: Master Hyperion, sir. *She steps forward, breaking open the jail cell and the tiger quietly walks out, the room becoming a bit brighter as he does so.*

Hyperion: I see you rescued Protos here, too. *The tiger points a finger at the red cat.*

???: Yes. I wished to release all of Xanthos' enemies. Next would be. . . Kitsune. *She arrives at the second to last cell, and she lifts a hand to it, corrosive gases destroying the technologically advanced cell bars. The one known as Kitsune, a orange-furred fox wearing a gray mask, steps out of the cell, several clusters of crystals growing on his forehead and wrists.*

Hyperion: That's the last of us. Let's get on with this jail break and get to the others, Boost!

Boost: No, sir. . . there is still one more. *She opens a door leading to a subbasement of the Sector and the inmates follow her down the winding staircase, wincing as hot smoke pours from cracks in pipes. She leads them to a large vault and activates a passcode into it. The vault swings opens and reveals a black-hooded being, who doesn't seem to notice the others.*

Boost: They called him. . . Steam.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 7:52 am

*an evil wind echos throughout the prison and out of the shadows steps a man in a red cloak. He's a red wolf with two normal eyes and a tattoo of a third normal eye on his forehead*
???: Greetings everyone....I hear talk that you wish to destroy Xanthos and the Geneforce....I'm here to give you the means to do so....*holds out a map* this map will lead you to the hiding place of the one and only God in this world.....

Raem: so what do you guys think? Should we form our own team or what?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 10:21 am

Hyperion: And just who the hell are you? We don't need your stinkin-

Protos: *He raises a hand to quiet the Titan of Light. His eyes become a spiderweb design as he stares at the newcomer.* You are. . . a Keshin, aren't you?

~

Iodes: You know what? Let's do it! My life has been too boring anyway!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 10:55 am

???: no. I am simply a high priest to them.....my name is Rem Faustus.....and this map will lead you to the one true god.....Keshin Xander! *when he says that, a maniacal laugh echos through the prison*.....I'm sure if you can survive long enough, he will be more than happy to assist you....

Raem: AAAWWWW YEAH! New Geneforce is in the house!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 11:15 am

Protos: . . . Let's go. *He takes the map and begins to leave the vault room.*

Boost: *She nods to the others, who follow her out of the prison. Several brutally murdered guards litter the hallways.*

~

Iodes: You in, Garm? Mystess? *She turns to them.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 11:18 am

Garm: I'm all for it!
???: You can use this.... You can become their leader, twist them to your command. Show them who and what you really are!
Garm: *shudders and his lava coated shoulders burn brightly*
Mystess: I'm down with it! Lets do it!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/6/2011, 11:21 am

Raem: Great! now, if we are a team, we're gonna need a ship. and I've got one in mind! all we need to do is hop the next space-bus to the Sweet Tunes satellite! See, I figure if we do a favor for Sweet, the owner and a former Geneforce member, he might give us Dark Cosmo's old ship, Bleak Nebula!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 11:25 am

Mystess: Wasn't he kinda a player? What if Iodes and I have to dress up...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 11:35 am

Iodes: . . . What? *She stares at them blankly.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2011, 11:40 am

Mystess: Mother told me that Sweet was a player...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/6/2011, 11:49 am

Iodes: . . . Is he as perverted your brother?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next