NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty

[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection

Go down

[Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection Empty [Mosaic] Forgotten Recollection

Post by Rocky 8/15/2019, 11:23 pm

The sound of shoes tapping across a smooth, hardwood floor echoed throughout the narrow, decor-less hallway.  The only light within the corridor emanated from the being making the trek.  The white Emission he gave off was dim, but light enough for him to find the key within his robes and unlock the door before him.  A loud creak the hinges made as he swung the barrier open had terrified the singular, tiny creature inside the pitch black room.

"W-What do you w-want?!  Just... Just let me go, please!" a weak, effeminate voice called out to the glowing, cloaked man.

As he approached the voice, the man laid eyes on the squinting and disoriented hourglass shape.  She was small, no bigger than a foot's length, and had wilted black hair and shrivelled up wings.  Her mud-covered body was barely covered by dried leaves, and the look in her horrified brown eyes were glossed over by fresh tears.

"I do apologize it had to be like this," the man whispered to her, as he crouched down.  She only scoot backward in response.  "It would appear that we have some unfinished business to attend to, and heh, well... you simply were the closest to my reach."

The tiny figure clutched her chest.  She bowed her head, looking away, knowing exactly what he meant by this.  "That was centuries ago... you must be desperate to seek us out again."

He resisted the urge to slap her, as that comment would have sent her flying across the room.  "I don't need a reminder of what happened then!  All I ask of you now, is to create something new for me.  I can provide you with the energy you need for this task, but I cannot perform such a laborious spell in my... current state."

She hesitantly closed her eyes and outstretched her left hand, sighing.  "As a Sylxie of the Mosaic Cloud, I..." she paused, her fingers clenching back into a fist.  The man extended his own hand, urging her to take this deal.  Through shuddering breaths, she continued, "I will honor our deal with my life, until it is fulfilled in its entirety."

Eagerly grasping her hand, the man clenched his grip around the tiny being's arm, the glowing light around him brightening.  His sharp, malicious grin shone amid his pale flesh and red eyes, stifling a victorious laugh behind his dentition.  Between them, they illuminated the entire room, revealing it to be a picture gallery.  Photos hung from every inch of every wall, some framed, some printed out.  A few photos were hung from strings and wooden clothespins, hanging from one wall to the next.  Despite how many photos there were, none of them were of the man, nor the Sylxie.

Whatever was happening here... was only just beginning.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down