NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty

[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon)

Go down

[BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon) Empty [BnHA] The Death of Solomon Wilk (non-cannon)

Post by Zazul 6/21/2019, 9:00 pm

Darkness...

All Wilk could see was darkness.

Suddenly, there was a deep, burning throbbing in his chest, followed by a cold rush of air. It felt as if....as if his inside was somehow exposed outside. It was such a strange feeling....How did he end up like this?

He remembered....The Society! The Society invaded the school! All of the villains were there, and his friends were all gone! The villains must have taken all of them! There was even Riven, the Society's head, as well as the villainous Blythe Orb, present in the room! Wilk knew he would have no other option...he would have to unleash his Eldritch Form! He had wasted no time, and transformed quickly. The tentacles ripped forth from his back, his flesh became moist but leathery and strong, his mouth fused shut to give way to a line of gills, and his hands sprouted to black, monstrous beaks, like the jaws of a squid. Normally, the Voices would be screaming in his head, but today, he was more focused than ever on taking out as many of the villains as he could.

The first to face him was Koda Banryu, the gangster that their class faced in Okinawa! He moved quickly, jetting around the room, and his punches were so powerful...But, Wilk's body was stronger...He caught the Dragon Quirk User and hurled him like a rag doll through the floor. He didn't come back up. For some reason, Iron Madame seemed distraught by Banryu's defeat, and ran right at Wilk. However, his tentacles caught her first, grabbing her limbs and slamming her over, and over, and over all over the room. He had to incapacitate her, before she could use her blood quirk!

Mordecai, Inori's evil brother, was next! He sent numerous drones that he must have brought with him at Wilk, but the puny machines were no match for his tentacles. Yes...his tentacles...the things he had feared the most all his life...they would help him save his friends! He slammed Iron Madame and Mordecai into each other until both stopped moving. Lashley somehow appeared behind Wilk, trying to strangle him with a choke hold. However, for some reason, despite his large appearance...Lashley was so weak! Wilk reached back, his beaked hand ensnaring his shoulder, the bone breaking in the beak's grip as he throws Lashley away like the garbage he was.

Garbage...when did Wilk start seeing villains as garbage? His confusion was broken when Darwin orders a large Fox Nomu to unleash a fire blast at Wilk. Fire! Wilk hated dryness...hated flame...hated that Nomu! He charges forward and tackles the beast, his tentacles taking each of its limbs and holding it down as Wilk began using his beaked hands to rip into its chest. Darwin screams something at Wilk, which causes him to drop the Nomu and turn his attention to the slug villain. Darwin...he hurt so many of his friends....He had to pay!

Suddenly, Wilk is hit by a mighty force, feeling a burning sensation on the side of his face. Burning? But the Nomu was dead...He looks and sees only Riven and the Blythe Orb, the other Villains cowering behind them. The Orb suddenly lunges forward and Wilk is met with another blast of light and heat to his face. His eyes! They burned so badly! All he could see is darkness! And then...the deep, burning, throbbing feeling in his chest. He drops to his knees, feeling his form slowly fading as he could feel his body growing colder and colder. As the form fades, he hears familiar voices...It was Harper-sensei, and Bakugo-Sensei as well....He could also hear Mozi, and Paula. They were all crying...wait...when did they get here? Slowly, his eyes open as the last remnants of his form molt away. Standing in front of him, with his hand in Wilk's chest and tears streaming from his eyes...was Harper-Sensei.

~The next day~

Dale Harper was standing before a massive court hearing, many big-name Heroes sitting in the audience as he recalled what had happened.

"Solomon Wilk...was plagued with a very, very terrible side effect from his quirk. Voices constantly assailed his mind, driving him further and further into insanity. Last week...it finally broke him. He had hallucinated, from what we gathered from his guttural growls and roars, that Ground Zero-sensei and I, as well as the rest of our classes, were in fact the Sinister Society, a group of villains who have been plaguing japan for many months now. In his maddened frenzy, Solomon thought we had taken his friend and loved ones, and so attacked us with all of his might. The result...Matsumoto Daizo is currently hospitalized and in a coma. We do not know when he will regain consciousness. Inori Kyoto and Reiko Yamashita both suffered severe blunt force trauma, and had multiple internal injuries. They both are expected to recover, but the shock..." He seems to choke back crying. "They have officially put in their resignations from the academy. Atsumi Tatako suffered nearly seven breaks in her shoulder, as well as numerous lacerations when she tried to subdue Solomon. She is still receiving surgery for her wounds, and will be continuing to for the next month. Lastly....Tirinus Furasshu. He was horribly maimed by Solomon, and has scarring over his body that will never fully heal. His organs were shredded so badly, he lost half a lung and a whole kidney. His days as a hero are all but over."

One of the judges leans forward, looking to the American hero over his glasses. "And...what of Solomon Wilk's fate?"

The hero known as Energeyser could only sigh, closing his eyes as he looks down, the tears finally rolling down as he answers with a shaky voice, his japanese faltering at times from the emotion in his throat. "Ground Zero and I....did what we had to do to keep our students and the faculty safe. The blood of one of my own students...one who I cared deeply for, and wanted to help him overcome his obstacles so he could grow into the hero I knew he could be...His blood is on my hands, your honor. I did what I had to do...but I am no hero. Not after this..."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down