NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by Rocky 12/12/2018, 9:59 pm

Rocky carefully applies the cold press to her head, nodding to Horvath's advice and accepting the pills and bottle with her other hand.

"I'll re-release her when we get to a settlement, then.  She needs to be in a warm area for her to heal faster," Rocky exhaled, slurring some of her words from her tiredness.

After balancing the compress on her head, taking the medicine and chugging the water, she felt something cold on her on her back.  She shivered, turning around with nervous, wide eyes to see a Snover trying to help.  She blushed, not expecting such a friendly face coming to her aid.

"He-Hey, little buddy," she smiled, allowing the Ice/Grass type to help fix her posture.  "Are you checking on me?  That's really cool of you, friend."

Rocky gently puts her palm to the side of its face, thanking it in gesture for its kindness.  She always liked the company of Pokemon more than people, which was part of the reason she wanted to explore other worlds beyond what she already knew.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Final Frontier! Journey to the Fenik Region!

Post by Zazul 12/26/2018, 8:25 pm

Horvath chuckles, smiling at the Sneasel. "Too cool for a handshake, eh? Well, I got just the thing...~" He then goes into his bag and pulls out what appears to be a long dispenser with a pokeball-shaped top. He then pops it open and jiggles the container, causing a small, ice-blue cube with black speckles to fall out. The cube gives off a rich, creamy, mint-like scent, with a dark, inviting afterthought.

Horvath then brings the block over to the Sneasel and offers it to the Ice/Dark type with a grin. "Here, have an all-natural Pokeblock!~ My Grandma learned how to make them on a trip to Hoenn, and we sell ones made with all natural ingredients at our shop. This one here is specially tailored for Ice, Dark, and Ghost types. Made with nothing but berries, herbs, and a little TLC!~ Enjoy!" He tosses the block to the Sneasel. Even if it didn't want to come with him, he was just happy to spread a little good feeling and kindness.

He then looks over to Diana, keeping a pleasant demeanor, but taking a more professional tone. "I agree with Max. Will it be much further to the village? The sooner we learn more about this place, the better. What plants are edible, what are medicinal, what are poisonous, fresh water sources, places to avoid. The sooner we learn these, the better chance we'll have at being able to survive. Plus, I want to still make sure Rocky's okay. Not only that, but I'm sure you all have questions for us, such as what the full extent of our journey is and what our world is like. If we can help each other in some way, then all the more reason we get there with haste."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/2/2019, 9:54 pm

Diana looks over at the others and nods to their questions. “The village is just a bit further into the valley. My apologies for the long trek. Though I am happy that some of the local Pokémon have chosen to come and say hello. You will find that most of the Pokémon in this valley are very friendly compared to those that you’ll find in other places. They are used to the people from our village you see.”

The Dedenne on Max’s shoulder cries happily from the attention, a tiny bit of electricity buzzing from its body as rubs its cheeks against Max’s. Though it wouldn’t be enough to seriously harm the kind trainer, it would certainly create quite a shock!

The sneasel snatched the pokeblock out from the air when it’s tossed to it, sniffing it a little before greedily popping it into its mouth. A smile crosses its lips as it wanders over to Horvath and gestures with its claws as if it wants another one. “Snea! Sneasel!” It cries.

The Snover cries out happily from the kind gesture, going around Rocky and aiding her to stand up.

Diana smiles at the sight. “It would seem you all have made some new friends. Do not be surprised if they wish to follow us to the village. Many of the wild Pokémon here have helped my tribe for generations. It is one of the secrets to our prosperity. Come! Let us make haste to my village now so that you may meet our village shaman. He will help your friend and her Pokémon feel better.”

Diana leads the way down the slope to a nearly flat plateau, the Pokémon that had befriended the trainers following along with the group for each of their own reasons. Finally after a few more moments of walking, the group comes to a small village of tribal folk much like Diana. Clay huts with straw roofs and doors made of hanging reeds are scattered around the village. Many fields of crops fenced in with wood and small bits of twine for the village and even laundry can be seen getting hung up by the local tribal women and mothers. The villagers see Diana and, though they are wary of the new people at first, come up and greet her warmly. A few of the village children dressed in simple leather and fur outfits walk up and start inspecting the Pokémon that are with the strange new arrivals.

One of the children walks cautiously up to Eris and pokes at the metal spikes on his paws, infinitely curious about the strange Pokémon. A women walking with a Lairon comes up to everyone and smiles. “Welcome to our village travelers! I apologize for the wariness of the others. We are not used to having visitors!”

Diana nods, crossing her arms as she glances over all of you. “Uh huh. I know that. Where is the chief? I gotta tell him about them. And one of them needs a Shaman Healer too. Can you fetch Rushing Water for me Mayweather?”

The woman who had welcomed you all to the village nods, denoting her as such. “Of course! If any of you are hurt, follow me. I’ll take you straight to him.” She speaks, turning and walking towards the eastern side of the village.

Toxarine looks down at the kids who are giggling and laughing, playing with Tyrantrum’s feet. He grins at Max. “These people sure are friendly! We must have lucked out!”

Diana turns to all of you. “I’m going to see the Chief. You can wander the village if you want but try to stay out of trouble alright? I will return soon.” She turns and leaves for the northern side of the village.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/2/2019, 10:20 pm

Max stuck close to Eris as the kids examined the Lucario. He was a but uneasy being around so many children, but he kept himself reserved, and let them poke and prod at his paws and spikes. Both him and his trainer could assume that pokemon such as Lucario weren't exactly common around here.

"Maxwell," he spoke directly to her. "Perhaps the others would like to meet everyone?"

"Perhaps, but I'm a bit concerned about Joker... You know how she is, especially around men."

The lucario nodded, turning his attention back to the kids who were stroking his fur and lifting up his arms to examine him further. Max on the other hand, reached to her belt and released her two remaining pokemon. Noir, stayed at Max's side, and Joker immediately climbed up to Max's shoulders out of reach of any of the male children. Even going as far as wrapping her tail around Max's neck like a scarf. The blonde gently stroked the fin of her water-type, whispering quiet words of comfort to the scared pokemon. 

Noir wiggled it's shadowy tendrils, audible "woogity woogity woogity" being heard from under it's disguise. It seemed to be more playful than terrifying, but if anyone were to try and tug on it's disguise, it would let out a terrifying hiss to scare them off.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/3/2019, 1:49 pm

With Snover's help and Goliath's steadiness, Rocky was finally able to stand up on the ground.  Horvath's medicine was kicking in a little, so the pain was just in her upper half.  Albeit slouching and still hurting, she tried to listen to Diana's words and where she should go next.  She was wincing much too often to really take in the simplistic beauty of the village and the people that resided here.  It was clear from the Pokemon sounds around the area that they were very close to their partners.  This gave her some comfort.

"I need... the Shaman..." she huffed, using Snover's little evergreen hand to help her follow the elder.  "My Talonflame... and my boys... they haven't come out yet.  Maybe they were injured somehow..."

The sense of urgency gave Rocky enough energy to shakily limp after the older lady, still holding the ice to her head.  Hopefully, they would just need to eat some revival medicine.  If their Pokeballs were broken, however, that would pose for a bigger problem.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/28/2019, 8:07 am

Horvath chuckles as he produces another Pokeblock. "Haha okay, okay!~ One more." He tosses the block to the Sneasel. "Greedy little guy. But I like him!~"

He then looks to Goliath, nodding to the massive Pokemon. "C'mon, buddy. Lets head over to the Shaman with Rocky." He then reaches to his belt and pulls out Cruise's pokeball, chucking it up and releasing the Quagsire so the Water/Ground pokemon could sit on Goliath's back. "What do you think of this village, Cruise? Nice little place, right?"

Cruise looks around and smiles wide before waving his arms happily. "QUAAAAAAAAG!~"

Horvath chuckles. "Yep, looks like you like the place!~" He then goes and follows Rocky and the tribal woman, Mayweather, to the Shaman. He comes up next to Rocky and offers the girl his arm, smiling down to her. She almost felt like what he thought could be a younger sister to him, with her being the youngest member of the group, and so he wanted to make sure she was okay. "Here, lean on my arm if you need to. Don't over-exert yourself."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/31/2019, 3:06 pm

The woman named Mayweather guides Rocky and Horvath to a larger hut on the eastern side of the village that bore a large Pokémon’s skull over the top of the cloth that served as the entrance. The sneasel That has taken the pokeblock from Horvath climbs up onto Goliath’s back, leaning on the tree there and munching the block. The dedenne from before climb down and leave some static on the tree before scampering off.

Mayweather and the Snover from before help Rocky inside the hut, a lanky, elderly man with a feathered headdress and silver hair standing there mixing herbs at one end of the hut. There were hammocks on either side of the inside of the hut made of some form of animal cloth. Sparkling herbs that had been freshly watered and crystals dotted the walls and windows of the hut, making the hut smell very much like a typical Pokémon Center.

The elderly man stops his actions and turns around, quickly spotting Rocky and laughing to himself. “Oh ho ho ho ho. You brought me quite a mess this time didn’t you Mayweather? These people must be new to the region if they got dinged up this badly.”

Mayweather nods. “Yes Rushing Water. Could you help their recovery? This girl here got quite hurt.”

The elderly man grabs a large shaman’s staff with a Pokémon’s skull on the top, decorated with feather’s. “Oh ho ho ho. I will see what I can do.” He walks up to Rocky with the staff-like cane and examines her. “Looks like you too quite a tumble little one. Some pecks from some bird Pokémon too I see. Nothing I can’t handle! Come come! You can just sit here on the floor. Or lie down. Either will do. Let me grab some medicine and then we’ll keep you here tonight to make sure you get well quickly hm?” He chuckles to himself and mumbles something about young people these days before returning to the bowl he had been mixing herbs in.

Mayweather bows to the two of you. “I leave you in his hands. If any of your partners are hurt too, please let him examine them too. The skies guide your recovery and show your path~” She then leaves.

Meanwhile, the dedenne on Max’s shoulder hops off of it when it spots Joker curling up there, now clinging to her arm with a small chirp. One of the children gets Brave and hops onto Eris’ arm, clumsily climbing up his arm to reach his head and touch his ears. The other children watch Noir warily, one of them approaching him slowly, curious of the strange sounds coming from under its disguise but does not touch it.

Toxarine laughs at the children’s antics, releasing his Clawitzer from its ball. The children immediately walk over to it and poke and prod at it, prompting the lazy Pokémon to simply close its eyes and let them do as they please. “Cannonball’s a really lax Pokémon but he means well. And um....” He looks down and tries to contain his laughter. “I think Eris has made some new friends hehe.”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/31/2019, 3:33 pm

Max sighs, feeling the tension eminating from her trio of pokemon. Eris was struggling to remain standing as the child attempted to climb up and touch his ears. The Lucario slid a leg back to find a better footing, ensuring that he wouldnt fall over. His trainer could feel his annoyance slowly rising, but Eris managed to keep it in check. 

The aura guardian turned her attention to Joker, who was trying to shake the dedene off. Not wanting to get shocked by the tiny mouse, Max gently picked it up and set it down on the ground so it could run around and play.

Noir stares intently at the approaching child, hollow eyes unblinking. He ceased movement, but growled deeply. It wrapped a tendril around Max's leg protectively.

"Hmm... their tension is really high. I dont want the kids getting hurt." She spoke to Toxarine.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/27/2019, 3:29 pm

Rocky looked upon the large hut, her chest quivering in pain as she gasps at this village's 'Pokemon Center.'  She took Horvath up on his offer to lean on him, and followed Mayweather.  When her eyes met with the elderly man in the headdress, she became a little intimidated and recoiled in her step.  The interior of the hut looked beautiful and mystical, but it was the human that she feared.

Especially when she was called a 'mess.'

"I, ah..." Rocky stammered, looking quickly to Horvath then back to Rushing Water.  "I-I don't think I'm th-that bad off, I really just want to get some medicine for my Pokemon!  I just..."

She took out all three of her Pokeballs and noticed there were some scuffs on each of the balls.  She began to sweat nervously, holding them close to her body.  "Please look at my Pokemon, first, sir!"

She then cracked open the ball containing her Talonflame, the bird Pokemon coming out of her ball weakly nesting on the ground.  With her head hung low, she cawed out to her trainer and Rocky left Horvath's side and stumbled over to the injured monster.  She gently pet the Fire/Flying type, hushing her chirps with light and comforting whispers.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/28/2019, 7:48 pm

As Horvath and Rocky enter the hut that acted as the village 'Pokemon Center', he takes in the scents of the herbs around him. He could definitely detect scents he was familiar with...various berries, healing herbs and spices, it almost reminded him of his home back in Johto! Shaking the homesickness off, he nods to Rushing Water and removes his own pack, setting it on the ground gently.

"Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Back where we're from, I'm a medicine maker. If you can give me the proper instruction, perhaps I could assist you in making some medicine for the village in exchange for your help with our friends? My name is Horvath, and this girl is Rocky. Our group came here to this region from another world, and we were hoping to gather a little information about the area, so we can continue our mission of exploration. You see...we were sent here to explore this world and find out more about the Pokemon, people, and environments. We're seekers of knowledge, and any you can provide would be of great help, sir."

As Horvath parlayed with the village shaman, Cruise and Goliath appear to be keeping watch outside the hut. The Quagsire, sitting on the massive Torterra's back, turns his attention to the Sneasel that was now relaxing against Goliath's tree on his shell. With a big grin, the Water/Ground-type waves to the Sneasel, offering it a sincere and kind greeting. After all, any friend of their Trainer's was a friend of Cruise's!

"QUAAAAG!~"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/21/2019, 11:37 am

Toxarine puts a finger to his chin in thought from Max’s words. Then an idea crosses his mind. “Hey Cannonball! How about some fireworks buddy?! Get their attention for me!” He calls out to it.

The Clawitzer’s eyes gleam as it responds in kind with a cry and aiming its huge cannon-claw into the air. With a humming sound it begins shooting Water Pulse’s into the air, the pulse’s detonating midair and causing water to rain down onto the trainer’s and their Pokémon. The children immediately all divert their attention to the Clawitzer, the boy who was on Eris hopping down and wandering over to the Clawitzer now. The same happened with the child who was interested in Noir. Then the Clawitzer’s Cannon-claw hums loudly and it fires a Dragon Pulse into the air followed by an Aura Sphere. The two attacks detonate with each other and cause a kaleidoscope of colors to burst into the air above the village, the children all cheering and laughing. This attracts the attention of many of the villagers who also stare in awe at the powerful display by the Water-Type Pokémon.

Toxarine then winks at Max and Eris as if to say ‘I got you guys don’t worry.’ Then he looks down as the children start to climb onto Tyrantrum. The fossil Pokémon happily kneels down and let’s them climb aboard, Blue wandering around and making sure none of them fell off. Soon he pumps his fist into the air. “Tyrantrum let’s take a walk buddy!” The Tyrantrum lets out a growl of excitement and begins tramping around in circles around the village, being careful not to let the children fall off his back.

Cannonball looks to Eris and gives a slight nod, his cannon-claw lowering as the smoking within it slowly fades from its barrage of attacks a moment ago. The Lucario could easily tell it had an affinity for aura abilities.

The Sneasel greets the Quagsire with a lazy wave, too content to really care about paying much attention to it.

Rushing Water laughs heartily and begins collecting some herbs from the surroundings in his hut. “Well then young man, why don’t you grab some Hollyleaf and Mistletoe for me? I need to mix them for a tonic. Meanwhile, please leave the care of your Pokémon in my hands little one.” He picks a few Sitrus berries and sets them down in front of Talonflame, the sounds of wild explosions outside, along with the lightshow, causes him to laugh again. “You must have other friends here! They seem quite lively! I do hope the children aren’t too much trouble. They are young and are always so curious hoho.” He turns to Rocky now and starts to check her over. “Just some scratches. Nothing I can’t handle! Do move your cloths away from the injuries for me will you? It will make it easier on this old man to wrap them up properly.” He starts collecting some cloth bandages and a small glass vial full of a green juice. He then walks over and sits down in front of Rocky while Talonflame ate the berries, his attention now focused on her. “Your partners will be just fine. Please, let us worry about your health now young one.”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/21/2019, 12:11 pm

Both Max and Eris sigh in sync as the Children's attention was drawn away from them. "Thanks, Tox! I appreciate it!" The Aura Guardian waved to Toxarine in thanks as she and her small team began to investigate their surroundings. Max found a rock to sit on as she pulled out a sketchbook and set to work, only really looking up to glance at the village she was drawing out and to check up on Noir, who was dragging Eris around.

The Female trainer couldn't help but chuckle at the ghost type's antics. Noir was always the curious baby, but also rather protective of itself and his family. Eris was the older brother to Noir and Joker, while Joker could be placed as the middle sister in the trio of pokemon. The Vaporeon looked down at the book as Max dragged the lead tip across the paper, mesmerized as usual by the fluid motions. She too would look up and down, copying Max's actions. Joker loved Maxwell dearly, and found some of the trainer's habits rubbing off on her.

Eris nodded back to the Shrimp pokemon, acknowledging it's presence. While the presence and usage of aura was definitely present in this pokemon, It was nowhere near the level of his own. The Lucario glanced up at Toxarine, reading the male who sat high up on the Tyrantrum's back. There was very little auric readings coming from him. He looked about, shutting his eyes, placing a paw to his chest, and flaring the sensors on the sides of his head as he focused in on the other two trainers that had arrived with Maxwell and Toxarine. 

There was Rocky and her Greninja, who Eris had already spoken with. The potential between that pokemon and trainer for at least telepathic communication was pretty strong, as the bond was almost identical to the one Eris shared with Max. Then here was Horvath and his team. Fairly average readings, though his love and care for pokemon was great. He didn't seem to use items like potions or revives, rather he made it all himself; taking into consideration that each pokemon is different and would potentially require varying doses. 

All in all, Eris could tell that the strength and brilliance on this team was astounding, as well as coverage for almost any situation. He looked back to Max and smiled, knowing everything she's gone through amounted to the girl they see before them today. She loved learning, so being around new people like these three would most likely prove to be refreshing.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/28/2019, 11:01 pm

Talonflame smells the fragrant berries and Rocky sets her down near them. As the bird Pokemon begins to eat the fresh fruit, the girl dug into her bag and whipped out her other two Pokeballs. They did look a little dinged up; wincing, she sent her Heliolisk and Greninja out, hoping they weren't hurt.

As the two appeared, they shook themselves awake and immediately went to Rocky and Talonflame's sides. They squeaked and cried out, asking if they were both okay. The brunette softly explained to her partners that the man in the room would help them heal up. When Rushing Water came over to Rocky and looked her over, Greninja protectively crouched behind his trainer and held her close to him.

"Greninja, remember, he's... he's here to help. I got scrapes and everything, and he's gonna... he's gonna make it better," she told the Ninja.

He begrudgingly released his grip on her, but still hung onto her shoulders. Rocky slid down her socks, took off her white and pink jacket and showed the medicine man where all her cuts stung the most. Though he looked a little intimidating, he was alright - he had good bedside manner, and was very reassuring.

Heliolisk stood next to Talonflame, craning his frilled neck to look around the place. His eyes fell on Snover, a Pokemon he didn't see too often.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2019, 3:42 am

Horvath was surprised to hear Rushing Water use such familiar terms. Mistletoe? Hollyleaf?! Those were both common herbs back in their own world! At least the medicinal herbs in this world seemed to be the same as the ones from his. Quickly, he goes to the herb shelf and looks until he spots the Mistletoe and Hollyleaf , bringing them to the old medicine man with surprising swiftness. "If I might ask, what kind of tonic will you be making? Just from these two alone, I can think of a number of different effects this could have if mixed with the right ingredients...Though, if its a painkiller you're looking for, a little Cheri Berry extracts and some Aloe-vera plant would probably make for the strongest blend with this, from my experience. My Quagsire once got hit the head by a really angry Brelloom and I gave him some of that mixture. His pain was gone almost instantly, and the concussion he received dissipated fairly quickly." He then realizes he was probably telling the experienced medicine man something he already knew, a small bit of blush forming on his face. "I mean, not to overstep...I just wanted to give my input, as a fellow maker of natural medicine..."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/5/2019, 11:55 pm

Rushing Water laughs again heartily at the Greninja’s overprotectiveness. “Oh ho ho~ You’ve got quite a protective partner there young miss.” He speaks as he starts to take the vial of green juices and apply it to the cloth bandages. He then begins to wrap up the injuries on Rocky’s body. Whatever mixture he was using, it was easy to tell it was working; it stung quite a lot! “This herbal remedy might sting but it will make sure none of those nasty scratches gets infected. You’ll have to leave them on for a day or so but you’ll feel much better after some rest.” He looks over the Greninja, eyeing it out of the corner of his eye. Such a Pokémon was not seen at all in these parts.... “You said you were not from around here, is that correct? You must have traveled quite a ways.” He finishes up with Rocky and collects the remnants of his work, nodding to a bed of hay nearby where the Talonflame was resting and eating. “If you wish to rest here tonight with your Pokémon you may use that bed there. It may not be quite as comfortable as anything else in the village, but surely that will teach you to be more careful next time hm? Ho ho ho!” He laughs.

He then turns his attention to Horvath. He laughs at his comments. “Ho ho ho~ There is some Cheri berry extract around here somewhere as well as some aloe leaves. Do make whatever medicine you see fit for the girl’s bird partner and give that to it would you? It should help it rest easier tonight. A good painkiller is good for sleep.”

He looks at the Snover who had followed them in. He rubs his chin a little at the local Pokémon’s eagerness to helping out the distraught trainer. The pine tree-esque Pokémon had wandered over to the Heliolisk, extending a needly arm and a happy smile to it in greeting. “Hmmm....Young miss, did this Snover follow you in here because you had gotten hurt? It seems quite eager to be making new friends. Although, I’m sure you will find many of the wild Pokémon here to be quite friendly. There are a few exceptions but they always have their reasons.” He asks her, interested in its relationship with Rocky.

While Toxarine was appeasing the kids curiosity and playfulness, one of the tribal women carrying a large wicker basket on her head, holding it up there with her hand for support, wanders nearby Max. From the looks of her and her black hair and gentle green eyes, she was quite friendly. Her belly was also a little swollen, denoting that the women was pregnant. She spots her drawing and smiles down at her. “I’m sorry about the children. We don’t get many travelers or visitors here. Our village is quite secluded up in these mountains. What are you drawing if I might ask?” She inquires, smiling pleasantly at Joker who had been copying her trainer’s bodily movements.

The Dedenne that had been with Max before scampers around near Noir, squeaking at the strange ghost type as if it wanted to play. It smiles cheerfully at Eris too, greeting the Aura Pokémon in its own way.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/6/2019, 9:32 am

Max moved her hand out of the womans view so she could get a clear view of the sketch Max was creating; it was the village scenery, complete with people and pokemon. Joker hopped off of her trainers shoulder and rubbed against the woman's leg, purring sweetly. The blonde girl smiled and looked up at the lady. "Whenever i'm in a new place, i like to take some time and sketch out my surroundings. It really helps with my memory, as well as any research that ill end up doing here."

"Maxwell also loves capturing important moments, such as this one." Eris called over to the ladies as Noir and the dedene forced him into playing with them. The Lucario sighed, agreeing with the condition they don't stray too far from Max's location.

Setting down her pencil, Max held out a hand to the woman. "Maxwell, but i prefer to be called Max. Its a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for letting us onto your village." She smiles as she introduces herself. "These three are my team; Joker the Vaporeon, Noir the Mimikyu, and Eris is my life partner Lucario."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/18/2019, 10:39 pm

Feeling safer with the bandages on, despite the sharp stings of pain she'd felt from the homemade ointment, Rocky held onto her consciousness tightly.  Greninja provided a lot of support for her back, keeping his eyes focused on many different things in the room, including Horvath, retrieving other herbs.

When Rushing Water mentioned the Snover, Rocky looked beside her to find that Heliolisk returned the friendly Pokemon's gesture!  "Yeah," she said with a smile, still watching them. "That Snover came over right away to help us.  We didn't offer it anything in return.  It just kind of... came along."

Talonflame picked up her head, feeling the cool air the Snover brought with it.  Heliolisk then sat down next to her, curling his tail underneath the bird's head for a makeshift pillow.  The electric lizard then patted the floor next to him, inviting Snover to join them and introduce itself to the Fire/Flying type.  That was Heliolisk's best feature - easing tensions by being silly or playful.  Of course, most of the time he was the one that created the tension in the first place, but thankfully, this was not such an occasion!

He even had intentions to invite Horvath over to join them, as he was being a very decent human and providing medicine.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/10/2019, 8:33 pm

Horvath nodded to Rushing Water eagerly. "T-Thank you! Please leave it to me!" With that, the young medicine maker got to work, darting from cabinet to cabinet in the small hut. Though he could not read the labels that were on each of the small containers, he could tell what each herb was just from the smell and look. Rosemary...Nightshade...Aloe Vera! Just what he needed!

Darting to the next cabinet, he finds some Cherri Berry extract, as well as a few other ingredients he wasn't expecting to find. Bellossom Nectar, Venusaur Sludge, and Vespiquen Royal Jelly! With this, he had a very potent blend that mixed into a honey-like, green syrup with a sweet scent. He brings a small spoonful over to Talonflame, offering it to the bird Pokemon. "Here, Talonflame. This has Vespiquen Royal Jelly in it, a natural healing agent for Flying-Types. Eat this spoonful, and rest up for the night. You'll feel like you just walked out of a Pokemon Center.~"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/19/2019, 2:26 pm

The woman that Max was talking to smiles and takes her hand with her free one, a Scizor coming up behind her and helping to stabilize the wicker basket on her head. If Max was looking, she could see that there was some folded laundry inside of it. "We take in travelers all the time so I'm not surprised someone found you in trouble and decided to help. We're all friendly people here so don't be shy about saying hello. My name is Soaring Wind. But you can call me Sora if you like." She looks around at the other pokemon, smiling as she watches them play. "Your partners seem happy. Though it is a little uncommon to have so many. You must have a good heart." She comments, the Scizor looking to Eris and nodding, acknowledging him.

The Snover happily obliges the Heliolisk's request, settling down right next to it with a happy cry. Rushing water simply laughs. "Ho ho! This is a good thing! Though our local pokemon are always rather friendly with a few exceptions, they know a bad person when they see one. You must have a good heart to have garnered this pokemon's attention so easily."

He looks over at Horvath and strokes his beard, watching him carefully. "Young man, what did you say you do? And what was your name?" He asks. He seemed to be very observant with Horvath's actions, almost judging his abilities.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/1/2019, 10:42 am

Max lools out over the village, listening to Sora. 

"Where we come from, we carry up to 6 pokemon with us. Some carry less. I prefer having these three with me, but ill take a couple of others with me if i need to. Eris, the Lucario, has been with me since i was a child, and i rescued the other two. We've become pretty much inseparable."

Eris returned the acknowledgement to the scizor, bowing to both it and Sora.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 7/2/2019, 11:46 pm

Talonflame gently cranes her neck up and sips the remedy from Horvath's concoction.  The tired look in her eyes seemed to fade the more she sipped, and her trembling wings relaxed.  This really helped revive her lost energy!

Heliolisk watched in shock as his avian partner came back to life - nothing worked this quickly back home!  He looked to Horvath, then to Snover, and back at Talonflame.

"HEEEEEEEEE" he audibly gasped, in awe of its effects.  Eagerly, he grabbed Snover's shoulders from behind and shook it, exclaiming about this super potion of sorts!  He was always the talkative type!

Rocky looked over at her other partners, smiling shyly at the events unfolding before her.  "Without them, I wouldn't have come this far.  I'm really lucky!" she turned back to Rushing Water, then looking down at herself.  "I guess in more ways than one, after that fall..."

Greninja released his grip on her and sat behind her on his knees.  Just because he determined the situation wasn't hostile, didn't mean he wouldn't keep watch.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/6/2019, 4:30 am

Horvath gives Talonflame one last look over just to make sure there were no complications or missed wounds. Everything seemed to be in perfect order. With a content nod, he seems snapped back to attention by Rushing Water's question. Nervously, he stands up and bows slightly but politely, showing his respect for the elder.

"M-My name is Horvath, sir. Horvath Bard. I'm just a humble item maker. I specialize in natural medicines and pokemon food, in particular."

He then sets each object back in the exact place he found it in, having memorized the spots each time he grabbed them so that he wouldn't throw off Rushing Water's organization of his ingredients.

"T-Thank you for allowing me to use these ingredients to help my friend and her Pokemon. If there is anything I can do to help you and repay this, please don't hesitate to ask. Again, thank you very much!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/18/2019, 5:54 pm

Soaring Wind seems surprised when she hears that others in Max’s dimension carry up to six Pokémon partners with them. “So many? Your people must be very adept at communing with Pokémon and gaining their trust. Around here, each of us only really ever gets one or two.” She gestures to her Scizor. “My partner here, Buzzer, has been with me since I was a little girl and it was a Scyther. He’s my best friend.” She looks down at Joker and laughs. “Hello to you too little one~!” She looks up at Max. “Your Pokémon here seems to be very affectionate~ That’s a wonderful trait.”

Rushing Water simply laughs at Horvath’s nerves, nodding to what Rocky had said. “No need to repay me young man! Hoho, I’m just glad to have the extra help.” He looks to Rocky. “Now young lady, you should rest too. No need to worry about taking care of your partners. I will take care of them while you do so. Well, my partner and I anyways.” He looks up and laughs. “Hohoho~ Speak of the Devil! There you are Cherry!”

Entering the room and hopping along on it’s two stubby legs is a Cherrim, it’s leaves closed over its body like a cloak as it enters with some berries on top of its head. It cries in greeting to the other Pokémon inside, the flowery Pokémon getting over to Rushing Water as he takes the berries from it. “This is my partner, Cherry of Spring’s Blossom. But I just call her Cherry hoho~”

He then looks to Horvath. “Now then young man, if there’s nothing else you need, I would ask that you leave my hut and let the young lady and her Pokémon rest. Nothing personal meant of course. Quiet is just good for rest hoho~”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/8/2019, 3:01 pm

Rocky and her Pokemon partners looked around until they spotted the tiny Cherrim wadling into the room. Heliolisk grinned at it, watching it carry the berries over. Talonflame tried to turn around and sit upright, barely managing to do so. Greninja helped her adjust her wings and legs, making the bird Pokemon more comfortable.

Rocky looked up at Horvath and thanked him again with a smile. "I appreciate your help. Please thank your Torterra for me, too. It helped us get here so easily." She then chose to rest her head on Greninja's thigh, as he sat cross-legged between his partner and Talonflame.

Heliolisk was still sitting beside Snover, but greedily staring at all the unique foods and things around the hut. He wanted to explore, but he didn't want to make Rocky mad at him right now! If she were feeling better, however...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/13/2019, 11:07 am

Max smiles, gently picking up her Vaporeon and nuzzlimg her. "I tried to gibe them the best life possible. In turn, letting them be the best versions of themselves. Unfortunately, there are some things I cant fix; Joker has a fear of men, and Noir over there has irreversible separation anxiety. So I just try to adjust everything to fit them the best I can." She sets the water type back on the ground, watching her run over to Eris and Noir. "Pokemon deserve a good life."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next