NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty

Aura Wake: Remastered

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 2 Empty Re: Aura Wake: Remastered

Post by Maxwell 4/3/2016, 9:13 pm

Katarina looked up at Michael and smiled, extending a hand to shake. 

"I'm Katarina. It's a pleasure to meet a future classmate!" She put the ribbon back into her bag and motioned to the spot on the bench next to her. "Why don't you have a seat with me? We can see who passes through that doorway next."

She brushed a strand of white hair to behind her ear and shifted her wings slightly, to make more room on the bench. She then reached back into her bag and pulled out a book, which she started to read. There were no words on the cover, but the Spine read 'Quantum Leap'. Katarina promptly bean to read it as she waited for something else to happen.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2016, 10:47 am

Savanos: *he seems pleasantly surprised by Kiria's eagerness* Oh my, aren't you the lively one? And that accent...*he then clears his throat, thinking for a moment before speaking in Sylvan to the girl* You must be the representative from Talarus that I was told would arrive today! Welcome, young Catian! I almost couldn't tell you apart from a young New Moon Fenrir! Still, this means you look strong! If you would come with me, we will begin your exam. *he gestures back to the College, leading Kiria through the great gates to the Exam area.* Now, if you would be so kind as to tell us your name, and then give us a demonstration of your power?

Erik: *he furrows his brow* Savanos, that isn't a language I've ever heard...

Quilla: Nor I. Is our young friend from another part of the galaxy?

Savanos: Actually, she's from Talarus, here in the Helion System.

Erik: Ah, yes. The Catians. I've heard of them...but this is the first I've ever seen of one.

Quilla: Well, I for one am fascinated to see what she has to offer. Go ahead, dear, tell us your name. 

~The Dark Chamber~

Neir: *as he watches the image of the College, he notices another blue dot suddenly appear on the campus, from inside the College itself.* Has another staff member returned? *he waves his hand, creating an image before him of the new dot. Neir's eyes then seem to turn smug, almost proud* No, but its the next best thing...Welcome back, Mr. Helstrom...

~Inside the College~

*walking down the hall to the main atrium where Katarina and Michael sat was a tall, lean, anthromoriphic Linx with gray fur and black spots. He stood at around six foot, three inches and wore a black bandanna over his head as well as a black thermal with a face mask that covered his mouth and nose. Over the thermal, he wore a loose-fitting black hoodie with the words "GO TO SLEEP" scrawled on the back as if something had clawed them on with white paint. He wore a simple pair of torn jeans and black, converse-style sneakers with white toes and laces. On his back, he carried a giant spell tome, around fourty inches in length and thirty inches in width. The book was thick and heavy, and how someone like him could carry it around on his back all day and maintain perfect posture was a mystery, but somehow the man managed to pull it off, as he walked with a quiet, calm air of confidence. All around him, mist seemed to seep out from the book. Anyone foolish enough to stand in his way or near him for too long suddenly found themselves incredibly tired, as if weariness and drowsiness was slowly overtaking them. The man was Morpheus Helstrom, and was an S-Rank member of the Mage's Group, Aura Wake. As he walked into the atrium, he noticed the two new entrants and simply glances at them. After noticing the table of food, he casually walks over and fixes himself a plate of ribs, fried potatoes with melted cheese, and a light Caesar salad. He then walks over to a large flight of steps behind the tables and sits down, looking directly at Michael and Katarina as if he was sizing them up while he was eating*

Morpheus: *with a loud crunch, he pops a ripe, red grape tomato from his salad into his mouth, pulling the face mask down so he could eat*....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/5/2016, 4:59 pm

Samazurae Art:

*Samazurae lightly inhaled, smiling as she listened to Noah talk about Mercer, watching the skunk in question out of the corner of her eye.  She shyly waved to him, not wanting to seem like they were talking badly about him.  If Noah (or more so his Dad) was right about these "gut feelings," then maybe the two of them would be strong allies for her to befriend if she successfully got in to this school!*

Samazurae: I am glad!  *her face doesn't change much as she switches topics* But what I mean by Tropic destroying itself is... every thousand years, the planet's mountains' stored energy blasts out of its craters.  It's fiery, liquid-like... They call it a "volcano," and those who study the world say it is good for the planet to do this, but it catches buildings and living creatures on fire, ending their lives... *her smile and ears droops a little*  It's sad to watch, but trying to stop it... that may hurt the precious living planet.  All I would advise for travel there, is to be mindful of what they are calling the Chaos Millennium.  That is the expected time for the planet to rebirth.

*She ruffles her wings a little as she hears Kiria being called up.  She tensed when Kiria nearly tripped and fell onto her face, but sighed in relief when she caught herself.  Hopefully she got in, seeing as she was radiating such exuberance!  Once she was out of sight, she turned back to Noah, then at Mercer.*

Samazurae: The line is th-thinning.  We're closer now... D-Do you want to go in front of me, maybe?  *she stammered, a little nervous*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/6/2016, 11:53 pm

Michael blinked, surprised by her gesture before accepting her handshake. Was she not truly blind after all?

Still recovering from his shock, he slowly sat down next to her, looking over at the doorway that led to the Exams. It was refreshing to be on the other side of the journey, although it was clear that the journey was only just beginning. Avalon College would prove itself to be a long adventure, Michael was sure of that. And as a foremost school of magic, such a thing was to be expected. He purses his lips, wondering if there was a directory of the different sections of the College -- he was specifically interested in the possibility of a library of magical knowledge. It would be natural for an institution of magic to have something like that, right?

He doesn't register Morpheus' appearance right away -- his interest was still on finding a directory -- but the slight sense of sleepiness that oozed from the new arrival's person did not go unnoticed. Fighting back a yawn, Michael diverted his attention to the source of the weariness spell, his eyes finally landing on Morpheus at the food table. Unless Katarina was the source, this other person seemed to be the only immediate individual who might be the cause? As the Lynx gathered his food and walked off, Michael could feel the sleepiness dissolve from his mind. What in the world had just happened? He looked over at Katarina, who had taken out a book to read.

"...Quantum Leap...?" Michael slowly said the words aloud, unfamiliar with the terminology but wanting to strike up a conversation. He didn't think Katarina was the source of the sleepiness, and but he didn't quite know how to bring it up to her or the other guy. Maybe she had felt it as well? In any case, the new arrival had chosen to seclude themselves from Katarina and Michael, so... Maybe he'd reach out later on? "Is it alright for me to inquire as to what that novel is about?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/7/2016, 12:05 pm

Kiria's pale blue eyes light with a happy sort of sparkle when she hears Savanos speak in Sylvan tongue. Finally someone that she could speak within one of her more comfortable languages! You speak Sylvan! Thank the wolf goddess, someone I can actually speak comfortably to! She says excitedly, practically bounding over to stand on in front of all of the teachers. She looks down at the spell seal beneath her bare feet, tilting her head in a little bit of confusion before shaking her head to clear away any awkward questions that would pop into her head. They wanted to see her play with her blessing as best as she could after all. It was best not to keep them waiting!

She smiles at the teachers in front of her, bowing slightly in respect as her white and grey tail lashes back and forth excitedly, speaking once again in Sylvan. My name is Kiria Roranheim and I am from the planet of Talarus. Originally my sister, the maiden of our tribe called the Kinara tribe and the next in line for the role of leader within our tribe, was chosen to come and represent our race. She refused and so I, her little sister, volunteered to take her place as representative. Conversely to my sister, who was blessed with magic power by the god Chimera with the gift of fire magic, I was blessed by the wolf goddess Diammonddust with the gift of ice and water magic. I am also a dancer within our tribe and so I perform the central pieces of most of our ceremonies and celebrations by using my gift alongside my talent with dancing. Though I have little to offer in terms of the many different blessings and gifts that many of the others here can likely do, I will show you that I am just as capable as they are. Even if I am only capable of using Ice and Water magic. She finishes in her nigh perfect, fluent Sylvan. Compared to her rather awkward, accented Mosaic Common, Sylvan was Kiria's secondary language next to her race's primary language of Catien and so was quite capable of speaking both fluently and without difficulty.

As she stood up from her respectful bow, she smiles at them and her tail slows its lashing before finally lying still. Her face straightens as she clasps her dainty hands together in a sort of prayer and her eyes close. Then, she begins to chant:

Oh Diammonddust, white wolf goddess of the winter tundra. Grant me your power so that I might prove my worth to the world. Please, I beg of you in the name of Blizzaro the winter knight, lend me your fangs and claws!

As her chant finishes, a spell seal colored in the pale blue of her own eyes appears beneath her feet. It is small at first, only stretching around her about a couple feet or so. Then as her chant finishes and the name 'Blizzaro' is mentioned, the spell seal suddenly erupts in size, eclipsing even the testing seal beneath her own. The seal, split into four sections with a ring littered with magical runes in the Sylvan language, begins to crackle with blue arcane energy as the four empty sections within the four corners of the seal begin to draw four symbols. First a symbol of what looks like a single snowflake appears in the upper left corner of the seal and a cold, wintry wind begins to howl within the testing area. A mild snowstorm whips up and begins to whirl around Kiria's form as she slowly separates her hands and lets them lay at either side of her body. Ice slowly begins to appear all over her limbs, sticking and slowly increasing in size and shaping themselves into upwardly growing spikes along the curvature of her body. The second seal, appearing within the lower left corner now, shows itself to be what seems like a howling wolf and the echoing sound of the same creature is heard as the ice that had been growing and shaping itself on Kiria's head finally shapes itself into what seems like jaggedly formed wolf-like ears and a thin bit of ice begins to outline her jaw and sides of her face like a helmet. Her tail whips within the wintry winds as it too slowly begins to have ice crystallize onto it, turning it into the shape of a large wolf-like tail made of ice. The third spell seal forms, now in the lower right corner, depicting slash markings as if a wolf had torn through a piece of cloth and left behind its territorial marking. Ice crystallizes onto Kiria's arms, hands, legs and feet and grows past her shoulders and onto her hips, icy clawed limbs and armor forming on all four of her limbs. Finally the fourth spell seal forms in the last empty spot on the primary seal, this time in the upper right hand corner. This one looks to be a wolf's head and its eyes were glowing with magic energy. Now Kiria's eyes open and she looks at the teacher's, the colors of her eyes replaced with what appears to be a raging, pale blue fire.

Her seal now completed, the icy, wolf and fox-like girl crouches low and lashes her tail behind her. With a snarl she lunges forward swipes at the air in front of her before using the heavy swipe to plant her palm onto the ground, allowing her to pivot on it and swing her ice clad legs around in a fast circle. The result is a large, slush-like attack of energy in the form of four lines crashing down from midair into the ground in front of the teachers, ice instantly forming and crystallizing there. As her feet are swung, cold snow whirls through the air past their faces, the cold wind threatening to freeze everything it touches. As Kiria lands back onto her feet, she feels her lungs getting tired from the amount of magic she was using, making her decide to use only one more magic spell before she would stop her ferocious, predator-like dance. She takes a deep breath and looks up into the air before letting all of her breath out at once as she opens her mouth wide. An icy beam of energy, though thinner than what it could've been if it had been used at the start of her spell string, fires straight up into the air. As it hits the ceiling, a small cluster of spiky ice stalagmite's forms onto the ceiling before she raises her icy arm into the air and slams it onto the spell seal underneath her. All of the ice she had made within that short span of time suddenly shatters, the particles tiny enough that they looked like falling snow as her spell slowly faded and she collapsed to her knees. The ice on her body vanished and she was left there in front of the teachers, now visibly exhausted from her dance.

She smiles at Savanos, weakly wagging her tail behind her. I-I hope....That was enough Mister....I cannot keep that dance going for very long....it makes me so tired.... She tells him, panting inbetween breaths. She had used up a lot of her magic energy to perform what little spell chaining that she could. That dance was the one she'd had the most trouble ever starting and so far, she had been unable to fully control its fury and power. She had smaller bits of magic that she had been capable of using but she knew that her goal was to impress the people before her. She held her breath as she watched their reactions, hoping that even though she had practically exhausted herself into the ground, that they were impressed.

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 4/9/2016, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/9/2016, 11:22 am

~College Exam grounds~

Savanos: *he and the other instructors stare at Kiria, eyes wide with shock. Finally, Savanos speaks up in Sylvan* This is the first time I've seen someone cast this type of magic...To say I am astounded is an understatement! While the drawback worries me, I do wish to see more of this type of magic! You pass! *he then turns to his comrades and nods*

Erik: Yes....Other languages aside, your magic is indeed impressive. The drawback, your exhaustion, will be something you should try to work on in the future, as a student. You pass with me.

Quilla: *her eyes seem to mist over with joy after watching the performance* That was simply amazing! The ice, the way you moved, it was so elegant! My colleague does make a good point, though...however, growing is all part of the experience! You pass! Welcome to the College of Avalon, Ms. Roranheim!

~The Dark Chamber~

Neir: Kiria Roranheim....So, another Wake Soul joins...to have the first three entrants be Wake Souls, this is good fortune. However, it would seem the next Wake Soul isn't going to be for another eleven students...*he squints his eyes as he moves his hand over Kiria's image and the images of Noah and Samazurae appear* Those are the next two...

~College Entrance~

Noah: *he smirks shyly at Samazurae* Nervous too, huh? Don't worry. It looks like we still have a little to go. If you really want me to take your place, I will. But you need to be certain. The College is a place for magical study. Fortune does favor the bold, does it not? Or at least, that's what my dad always told me. *he chuckles, scratching the back of his head shyly*

Mercer: *he facepalms, hearing Noah's shyness finally get the better of him* Ugh...HEY, GIRL! *he calls to her* I think he means, you should just get it over with and go for it when you can. If you second guess yourself in there, it might not go over well...you need to be confident and have faith in your own abilities, otherwise how else do you plan to better yourself as a mage? *his words may seem gruff and irritable, but Mercer was definitely trying to help Samazurae. He felt that, perhaps if he was up front and straight forward, he might get the point across that she would have to face it eventually, so why run?*

Last edited by Zazul on 4/11/2016, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/9/2016, 3:06 pm

The Nighthalzen looked up at Michael for a brief moment and smiles, approving of his interest in the book. "It's about a boy with two souls, that fight over control of his body. One soul is his own, while the other belongs to a girl who was able to travel through time. He was evil in everything he did, but the girl... was pure. She was light. She does everything she can to help him see his errors, even taking him back in time." 

Katarina glanced up at the Lynx, her vision becoming slightly fuzzy. She shook it away and tried focusing on the book, but the words were blurry as well. She let out a yawn and shook her head once more. With a sigh, she marked the page with a bookmark and closed it, looking up at the newcomer who was chewing quite loudly. Katarina frowned as she put her book away.

"I do hope I'm not being rude, but could you chew a little LESS loudly?" she called out. "I can hear you from here..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/10/2016, 5:15 pm

"Oh? Traveling through time and two souls in one vessel... Sounds like an enthralling read!" Michael muses to himself as he watched Katarina yawn before putting the book away. As she spoke to the Lynx, Michael took a moment to look the newcomer over, having not had the chance to do so earlier. It seemed that the Lynx was fairly close to Michael himself in terms of height, but dressed fairly casually -- a strong contrast to Michael's own preferred style of formal wear. However... there was something off about him, perhaps it was in the way he stared at Michael and Katarina that was unnerving. The Pauli looked away, finding newfound interest in the tile patterns of the floor as opposed to continuing a staring contest with Morpheus.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2016, 12:20 am

~The College Atrium~

Morpheus: *at first, his eyebrows raise in surprise. So this girl could hear him chewing from all the way over on the other side of the atrium? He smirks, his eyes suddenly showing something akin to him being impressed. After swallowing the portion of food he was chewing, he then shifts his body and sets the plate down next to him, his arms resting on his knees as he sighs and then stands up*

Student: *one of the passing students noticed Katarina call out Morpheus, and he suddenly stops dead in his tracks as he turns around and immediately goes the other way. Many other students notice this and immediately make a beeline away from the area. As the student runs off, he can be heard muttering something* -picking a fight with an S-Rank?! This new chick's nuts! 

Morpheus: *he calmly walks down the steps and across the atrium. Finally, stopping in front of Katarina and Michael, he nods to them and speaks in a calm, quiet tone* My apologies. I did not realize your hearing was so good. If my staring offends you, I apologize again. My name is Morpheus. Morpheus Helstrom. I'm a member of Aura Wake, here at the College of Avalon. I was sent here to keep an eye on the new entrants. If anything looked amiss, I was to act. However, you two do not seem suspicious at all. If you had ill intent, I would have know. Emotions are...kind of a thing for me. As for the students running like a pack of scared rabbits...well, we S-Ranks kind of have a bad habit of causing unintended collateral damage if we let our powers run wild. Some of us use this to instill respect through fear...I am not among them. However, the effects of those individuals are potent none the less...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/12/2016, 1:10 pm

Kiria smiles brightly when she hears that she'd passed, almost hopping up onto her feet with joy were it not for her current state of exhaustion. She wags her tail back and forth wildly, smiling brightly as she bows respectfully to all three of the important figures in front of her before nearly bounding through the doors into the main hall.

As she enters the main hall, she gives a loud intake of breath before excitedly bounding straight over to the food table and picking up a larger slab of food. She wasn't very familiar with tableware, given the rather primitive planet that she'd come from, so she simply took the large slab of meat and a large glass of cool, clear water in her two hands and walked over to sit down and eat. As she ate, she felt herself grow slightly sleepy and she did her best to try to shake it away. Her sixth sense kicks in as she looks around and feels eyes watching her. Something was off about this place. Soon she spotted Morpheus, the black winged girl and the reptilian she had chatted with while she'd been waiting in line conversing together. Something felt....off about the large tome on Morpheus' back. Although she didn't know who this person was or what he was capable of, the sight of the large tome sent shivers down her back. Instead of going over to introduce herself to the strange new person, she sat there quietly, staring at him through watchful, narrowed eyes. Something wasn't right about him....but what was it that made her so on edge?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/17/2016, 7:15 pm

A little taken back by Mercer's outcry at first, Samazurae gasped lightly; it was only after he continued to speak that she started tapping into his true feelings.  Reading that his intentions were good, based on his own nerves and emotions radiating into visible energy, she looked down at her shining red bracelet.  Both of them were right.  She had to try something, even if she didn't have a very good idea on what to do.

Samazurae: Okay, I'll do it.  I really hope I can prove myself, but I will pray for you both, too!  Thank you!

She spins around abruptly, almost whipping Noah with her long ponytail and wings.  With a new smile creeping across her cheeks, she weaved around the crowd and headed right to the front, hoping that whenever Savanos came out, he would choose her.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/18/2016, 11:14 am

"...I see." Michael responds after a moment of silence, slowly looking up at Morpheus. There seemed to be a kind of refined finesse to this person... the kind of talent and ability that the Pauli sensed had been forged through many trials -- a threshold of skill that Michael himself aspired to attain. To say that the Pauli wasn't the least bit inspired by the way Morpheus carried himself would have been far from the truth, as in the brief span of time since they had begun to speak, Michael had already felt a drive to achieve the calibur of magical mastery that Morpheus seemed to have attained. The unnerving feeling that Michael had had in regards to Morpheus before had seemed to vanish, at least for now. He studied Morpheus for a moment or two more before he finally stood up, extending a hand towards the S-Rank for a handshake. "In any case, I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Sir Morpheus Helstrom. Have you been at this college for a long time?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/19/2016, 10:36 am

~The Dark Chamber~

Neir: *he watches the crowd of dots as Samazurae's pushes ahead to the front* Oh? One of them is taking the initiative? How interesting!~ *he taps the dot with his finger, bringing up an image of Samazurae* One of the people of Tropic, I see...There are not many who venture this far into Helion since the Insurgency Wars little more than two centuries ago, due to the many refugee descendants that still bear a grudge against Tropic. Still, I see a drive in this girl, one that I can't help but admire. Good luck to you, young Miss...

~The College Campus, Entrance~

Savanos: *as he walks out, he notices Samazurae push through to the front. He raises his eyebrows slightly, impressed by the sudden eagerness* Well, you seem rather eager to go! Very well, then. If you would follow me, my dear. *he gestures back to the gate, ushering Samazurae through to the Exam Grounds. As he guides her to the seal, he then walks back and joins his colleagues* Welcome, my dear. Please, if you would tell us your name and give us a demonstration of your skills? All we ask is that you cast a spell. Any spell will do, but you must put your all into it. You will be graded by the three of us, here.

Erik: Ah, one of the Tropic folk. We don't get too many Mages from Tropic! I look forward to seeing what you can do.

Quilla: *she smiles to Samazurae* Though I was born here on Avalon, my family was originally from Tropic. However we've kind of lost touch with our cultural heritage a bit. Still, we look forward to seeing your magics, my dear!

~The College Atrium~

Morpheus: *he smiles at Michael and shakes his hand firmly* Well met. And yes, 16 years actually. I was brought to the College by my parents when I was 8. The Dean of Staff, Savanos Narn, took me in and raised me as one of his own, alongside another adopted Mage, Rex, as well as his own son, Salem. You will most likely meet them during your time here. Rex is a fun guy. Likes music, but can get annoying in large doses. As for Salem...I would keep clear of that one. He and his personal team of students, the Spell Hawks, are known for being the ones who gain respect through fear...and Salem himself is rather volatile. By the way, I never got your names...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/19/2016, 6:34 pm

The Nighthalzen looked on as Morpheus introduced himself, looking over at the Catien girl who had her sights set on the Lynx. The girl was much quieter then when they were in line; and Katarina liked that. She wasn't fond of noise, and preferred the quiet, cool of night where the stars shone overhead and she felt the most at peace.

"Katarina." She responded simply, finally turning her blindfolded face to him. "An interesting ability you have; lulling people to sleep. I see how it could be useful."

She adjusted her wings and stood up, bowing. When she looked at him, she couldn't help but wonder where he stood grade wise. Was he average? Top? Bottom? Would she have competition, or would it be easy for her to get to the top of the class? Katarina chuckled inwardly as she thought about her life. The Nighthalzen had been alive for centuries, and would be alive for many more, but never actually had any PROPER schooling. She wanted to learn everything she could here, and make it to the top magic and grade-wise. 

"I'm sorry for being so blunt, but when do our classes actually start? Is there a certain order to things, or do we just get a dorm, a schedule, and are sent on our merry way...?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/20/2016, 10:55 am

The Catien girl swiveled her ears as she watched Morpheus, Micheal and the winged and blindfolded girl she saw before talking. She listened to their conversation, paying particular attention to what the person with the large tome on his back was saying and to his tone of voice. Hearing no hostility, she relaxed a little and continued to eat, finishing her food before wiping her mouth with one of the pieces of dry cloth that was on the table in front of her before she decided to get up and walk over. At the very least she wanted to continue speaking with the reptilian person that she'd met before that had given her a large vote of confidence beforehand.

With a small wave she walked over, hearing Katarina's question and tilting her head as she walked over to stand with them. Dorm? Schedule? There were so many strange words for her that were so commonplace for everyone else here and she wasn't very used to it. She smiles to the reptilian student who she'd met before, letting her tail start to wag back and forth as she spoke to him in her heavily accented common. "Hello there! I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your speaking with them but you were the only one to help me in the line back outside of those big gates." She speaks before giving Micheal a quick bow, her tail lashing back and forth rapidly behind her. "Thank you very much!" She told him before standing up once again, smiling as she put a hand to the middle of her collarbone. "I am Kiria Roranheim from the planet Talarus. I came to represent my race in this school thing." She explained, smiling over at Katarina as her eyes glance over Morpheus. Now that she was closer to him, she could sense that her uneasiness from before hadn't been because of him. But then, what had it been that had made her so nervous?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/21/2016, 1:16 pm

"Pardon my ill-manners friend, my name is Michael Creed of the planet Pauli." With that, Michael stroked the feathers on the underside of his chin, his interest piqued in where the conversation was headed. Morpheus had practically been here his whole life, it seemed. Making note of the names Rex, the Spell Hawks, and Salem for later conversation starters, he listens to Katarina's question before nodding in agreement. Knowledge of those sorts of things would be necessary, although it might be likely that they would learn of this when all of the accepted students had made it past the Exam. The question she asked reminded Michael of his inquiry regarding the library's location, if one even existed here. "Furthermore on that note, would we acquire a layout of the campus and its amenities?"

It was briefly after he had spoken that he heard footsteps approaching from behind, and he rotated his large frame slightly to look down at the Catien girl he had met before. So, it seemed she had also passed the test and had made it in! Between her tail energetically swishing to and fro, and her rushed bows, it was clear to see that she was just as excited -- if not moreso -- that she had made it through. The Pauli takes a step back, allowing Kiria to join the cirlce of students that had already assembled. A smile spreads across Michael's face, exposing the rows of razor-like teeth in his maws, before he rests his hand on Kiria's shoulder. "I bid you welcome, Kiria Rorenheim of Talarus, and I give thanks to the sun for your triumph in making it here!"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/25/2016, 2:30 pm

*She stops dead in her tracks as soon as she is addressed by Savanos, his presence catching her by surprise.  She bows lightly before him before fluttering up behind him and following his steps into the Examination Grounds.  She moved slowly as she followed him, looking around her at the decor and trying to come up with a plan of action.  Making sure he was still leading, she tuned in to sense his emotions, soon picking up the feelings of others.  Snapping up to greet them, she bowed once more as she carefully stepped into the ‘center stage’.*

Samazurae: Thank you for selecting me!  *she lifts up to listen to the examiners*

*She seemed surprised to hear that these three weren’t used to seeing Tropicans, but glad all the same, as she had no one else to really keep up with or be compared too, increasing her chances of impressing them.  Not to mention, her race wasn’t exactly common after the wars of the past, at least compared to the Human and Koko.  Maybe it was more common in this part of the Galaxy, but still, even if there were any odds against her, people were counting on her to be great.  She was counting on herself… she had to prove her worth to her God, to her family…*

Samazurae: My name is Samazurae, holder of the Craed, *lifts up her wrist as the red bracelet glows, the back of her hand towards them* and worshiper of my Lord Almighty, the Sky King.  As a member of the Aeonimbic race, my people have been given gifts of support for generations.  We’ve never truly been offensive… so I’m afraid my spell of choice won’t be very aggressive but… I am determined to show you what I can do!

*She flares her wings and nostrils, and holds out the arm she lifted towards them.  She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and the pressure around her is noticeably different than around the rest of the room.  She takes her other arm and puts it on the outstretched one; without much more warning, she snaps the limb in the wrong direction without screaming in pain.  She winces and lets a set of fresh tears fall as she proceeds to dislocate her shoulder, cracks her fingers, wrist and lets her arm fall limp at her side.  She pauses, her breathing audibly rougher than before she completely broke her arm.*

Samazurae: My Sky King has given me the gift of self-healing and while I still feel the pain, I can easily regenerate lost skin, fur or feathers… *she stretches one of her wings to the front, reaches up with her good arm and breaks that, too*  …I can… I can heal any of my own broken limbs… My muscle and tissue… *she brings up her arm and bites down hard on it, causing her tricep to bleed a shimmering, gray blood*  All of that can come back to me.  As long as I have my Craed, my gift will be most effective… Though I can still complete the process without it… *she proceeds to grab her nose and breaks it, too, showing that this will work all over her body* …M-My technique will only work on myself for the time being, but with your help, the help of the school, I may be able to hone my skills into healing others the same way!  For now… my best qualities are to not only be able to supply flight, being able to tell that you are scared, worried, nervous for my sake, but to also act as a moving shield for my allies in battle!  I will take on any act of violence, be able to deceive enemies… they may not know I can do this!  *she stumbles back a little, starting to really feel the effects of the pain* But look how long I am lasting from this much damage!  There is no doubt I can survive… with the will of my God, only He will tell me when my time has come!  Otherwise, I shall roam this Universe spreading my plight of peace and protecting those who need me!!

*The bracelet then flares a bright red and pink light, and like fire, swirls and flicks around her body.  Quickly, every inch of her was consumed in the light, and was spread so thinly over her - parts that were broken and parts that weren’t even considered for breaking - that much of her body was still visible through the healing effect.  It looked like she had become a frosted glass statue, but was still able to move and talk.  She demonstrated this by slowly moving around the room fluttering her wings and talking with her hands.*

Samazurae: As you may be able to tell, I am not in any pain right now, so please, dispel your fears.  It should be known that in this state, I am invincible from any harm whatsoever.  It is only when this heal casing covers me that I am impervious to further harm.  There is no real weakness to this other than time itself, as it runs out in a matter of 2 minutes time.  Despite the injury, and I’ve tested his, it always takes 2 minutes.  Another perk is that I do not feel hungry, thirsty, tired or dreary, and my emotions are stagnant.  I can still feel your emotions, I can still process them, but I cannot react to them.

*When the last second of the last minute is up, the frosted pink casing lifts from her body in a fleet of bright red sparkles, and they dissipate into the air.  She breathes deeply again and closes her eyes as she stretches out her wings, arms and legs to show she is perfectly fine.  She then attains a prayer stance, dropping to her knees and clasping her hands together.*

Samazurae: Dear Holy King, thank you for everything you have allowed me to show these beings.  I am grateful for this chance to demonstrate my years of training and hope that this was enough to show that I am capable, but also willing to learn more.  My will is your will, dear Lord…
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/2/2016, 2:34 am

~Exam Grounds~

Savanos: *his eyes are wide with a mixture of concern, admiration, and confusion* I've never seen a demonstration like that before, that's for sure! While I am glad you are unhurt, I am more concerned wit the side effects of maintaining that form. And by that, I mean I want to try and help you find a way to apply this clearly talented gift in the ways you speak of! As long as my colleagues agree, you have my pass, young lady! *he gives her a cheerful thumbs up*

Erik: *he leans in, his eyes studying Samazurae closely, as if he was analyzing everything about her, from when she unleashed her power to when she deactivated it* ....Hmmm...I, too, wish to see just how much this girl can learn. If she is gifted in other Healing arts, or if this gift her God gives her is merely her only gift. Either way, I wish to also see its applications! You pass with me.

Quilla: *she appears a bit ill, but is trying to maintain a bright disposition* Um...maiming aside, you have an amazing talent, my dear. Pardon the squeamishness from my end, gore and blood aren't necessarily my forte... But still, welcome to the College of Avalon, dear Samazurae! You pass with me as well!

Savanos: *his cheekbones rise, as if he was smiling* Now, my dear, would you please enter the building behind us? We have refreshments as well as a healer if you require further medical aid. *he then stands up, looking to the gate* And now onto the rest...*he nods, eager as he makes his way back towards the entrance*

~College Gates~

Noah: *following Samazurae's exit, Noah had decided to use the time he had while waiting to his advantage. He stood there, holding the cane calmly as he began to channel his Aura through the cane. He could feel a slight bit of heat coming off his body as the energy of the Fire element flowed around him. Then, as he closed his eyes and focused on the cane, he could see a small spark floating in the darkness, like a small candlelight. Using his mind, he reached out to the light, feeling its warmth as he formed the words in his head* Who...are you?....

Spark: *the spark seems to turn around, two small, red orbs forming little eyes on the flame as it looked right at Noah* I...am Phiera. Ordo...where is Ordo?

Noah: I am Ordo's son...he has given me the cane, and I ask that we work together, as you did with him. You are an elemental of Fire, and warmth! You can feel the same Fire within me! If there is any impurity within me, then burn me to cinder now! *Noah knew that it would be a gamble, but he also knew that he has never harmed another soul in his life, nor has he lied, or stolen, or tried to make himself better than anyone else for his own pride's sake. He knew, deep down, that this was his destiny.*

Phiera: *a bright light begins to radiate off Phiera and seep into Noah, filling him with a warm presence. Soon, it leaves and returns to Phiera, her eyes returning to their focus* Indeed...you do feel warm. Just like Ordo, when he started off...but, different...the way you control the Fire...it indeed works with you, but after it gives you compliance, you are able to take control over it, like a Pyromancer...Has Ordo ever pointed this out to you?

Noah: *a sense of bewilderment becomes him as he hears Phiera's explanation and following question* He said my Shamanism was just like his, but I did exercise a strangely large amount of control of the Fire element. We had just assumed that I was naturally talented with the element.

Phiera: You are, Noah. I can tell the Element of Fire adores you endlessly, and that is precisely WHY you have this much....

Noah: This much what?

Phiera: ...It was no coincidence that your father placed us together, Noah. Your Fire is Primal Fire, natural Fire. You are a Pyromancer by birth, due to your human side, Noah. Your human parent gave you the power of Pyromancy, and your Celestian parent gave you an elemental inclination towards the Fire element by chance! All of that, mixed with the Flame Shamanism of the Ash-Claw, and you have an amazing amount of potential all wrapped up together. Noah, do you remember the Shaman Techniques taught to you by Ordo, and how to channel your Aura through the Cane?

Noah: *he feels his confidence rise as he hears Phiera talk about all that Noah could become* I do! I remember every technique, every movement, every Spell. But, I've never had an Elemental with me in it...

Phiera: Worry not, Noah. Once you are ready to use my power, channel your Aura into the Cane and do what you naturally would do. I shall respond in kind to your commands. I am your Elemental, and you are my Shaman. Together, we are one. If there is anything I do not agree with, I will let you know. My voice will always be able to reach you, as long as you hold the Cane.

Noah: *he smiles to himself, confident and ready* Together, Phiera. *he looks up and walks ahead as well*

Random Entrant: OI! HOW MANY ARROGANT SLUGS ARE GONNA KEEP CUTTING IN LINE?!

Mercer: *upon hearing the random guy yell, his sighs and shrugs. He then grins slightly and walks up, cutting ahead*

Random Entrant: *he sees Mercer approaching* Oh, no! You ain't cutting in front of me, buddy! *he balls his hand into a fist and swings at Mercer*

Mercer: Too slow...*he ducks under the guy's punch and taps him with his fingers, the tap lightly hitting the guy's spine and forming a Demon Seal on it. the seal activates and the guy freezes up, his whole body tensing as he falls to the ground and Mercer keeps on walking, following Noah to the front* Hey, Noah! You got impatient too, eh?

Noah: *he looks back and lets Mercer catch up before they both keep walking to the front* Only because I'm eager to show the College what I can do!

Mercer: Haha! Looks like that Sama-blaba-whatever girl really inspired the two of us. You know what, if she passes and we see her in there, I'm just calling her Sam for short. Think she'll mind?

Noah: *he shrugs, but smiles contently* Not sure, but right now, I just wanna focus on the task ahead! *the two stop, standing right in front of the gates* So...which one of us goes first?

Mercer: Even if we went age before beauty, I'd still go ahead of you...

Noah: *he chuckles a bit, caught off guard* Was that a cut at me?

Mercer: In a joking way. I do that all the time with people I consider my friends.

Noah: *he smiles* So you admit we're friends now?

Mercer: We will be, if you get into the College. If not, well...better get good by next year! Either way, I'll go.

Noah: *he nods, contemplating that burn from earlier* Alright, Mercer, just because you caught me off guard earlier and got me to laugh, I'll let you go first.

Mercer: *he tips his hat to Noah* Much obliged.

Noah: Not at all. Ladies first.

Mercer: *he stops and his eyes widen, realizing what Noah had just said* Ooooooh....You got me back! You sly little devil! Alright, you win that! I'm still going first, but you win that!

~College Atrium~

Morpheus: Michael Creed and Katarina...And Kiria Rorenheim as well. The three of you carry yourselves well, by my sight. And to answer your questions, once all the entrants have finished their exams, the Dean will then sort all students into their respective Houses based on their abilities. From there, you will be given your schedule, a map of the school, and will then meet your fellow Dorm Mates. The dorms ARE co-ed, but the rooms are NOT. I don't think going over those types of rules should be an issue here, right? Anyway, I have a plate of food over there that has been calling my name. You all enjoy your stay here at the College. Hopefully, I'll see you all again. *he then bows slightly in a polite fashion before turning around and returning to his original seat, his attention back on his food*

~The Dark Chamber~

Neir: *he watches the image of Samazurae's performance, nodding slightly* Samazurae of Tropic...Another Wake Soul joins the College. *he then looks to the map* And the other two Wake Souls...they seem to have taken the initiative as well. Good...that just narrows down a long bit of shuffling. This year looks quite promising indeed!....

~Blackwald Mausoleum University~

*In what seems to be an entire small metropolis Square of crypts and catacombs stands a vast, black Ziggurat lined with green-flamed torches that burned with an eerie light. The black sky echoed with thunder as the constant ash-storms in the atmosphere of Rapture rage overhead. All another day, as the students of Blackwald University bustled about their mystic academical lives. Within the deepest reaches of the Ziggurat was a vast, black chamber, dully lit by green torches of its own. Most of the room had been gutted into a small Arena, perfect for testing combat magic in, with a large Observation area surrounding the combat ring in the upper parts of the room. Standing in the area were countless Necrals as well as beings of other, alien races, all of which were of high note in the fields of Magic, Science, and of course, politics. Standing chiefest among them, however, up in a rather extravagant box overlooking the arena, was a young Necral with handsome features and long, light lavender hair tied back in a long braid, his black skin covered by X-shaped tattoos. He wore a long black trench coat, as if he was on the front line of an entrenched battlefield, with a black suit underneath adorned by a red tie with a single diamond stud in it. On his head sat a black pith helmet with a golden spearhead on the top, the hat worn by Necral officers of high merit. He was addressing a large group of men, all of different species from different planets in the Mosaic Galaxy. The Necral was Heinkiel Von Marrowrend, Chief Officer of the Rapture Army, as well a very close operative for Blackwald Mausoleum University for the Dark Arts. He stood before the large window of the box, gesturing down to the arena bellow, his voice wrapped in the throws of excitement as he spoke, a heavy Germanic accent present in his voice*

Heinkeil: And so you see, gentlemen, Dread Wake has held the pace of winning the Mage's Games for over two years!~ Nearly every single member of the previous Aura Wakes have dropped out of the Games after facing them, and Hope Wake from Radiance still keeps out of the games due to their secretive ways!~ That, mein friends, is why your companies should exclusively endorse Dread Wake in the upcoming Games! The other members of Dread Wake are currently present, here in this box...*he gestures to the corner of the room, kept in darkness as a group of figures sit at a lone table, watching the sponsors present with almost glowing, hungry eyes* However, I thought it proper that one of them give you a demonstration...namely, this member...my own younger brother. *he gestures down to the arena, a grin wide on his face* His name is Heinrich, and he's been dyyyyyyying to show all of you what he can do. Let us give him a test, ya? *he then turns around and presses a button on a large panel on the wall to the side of the window. Immediately, his voice projects into the arena* RELEASE THE BEASTS! *immediately, a vast, iron door made from iron bars raises along the wall of the arena. Out from it poor a group of monstrous undead behemoths, all of which looked like they were sewn together with various parts from different monstrous creatures from around the galaxy. As they shambled forward, a second gate on the opposite side opened.*

Heinrich: *Out from it strode a single young man. He was a Necral standing at around five foot, ten inches and appeared to be in his late teens. Adorned on his blackened, dead skin were various tattoos shaped like crosses, with a vast one covering his face. His hair was a light lavender, the same as his brother, but cut short and kept under an officer's hat adorned with a small silver skull with three horns on the top. he wore a long, black trench coat like his brother's but with no medals or commendations to mark his victories on the battlefield. Instead, he had Mage's Games winner badges, two on the side of his pocket, both of which depicted a fireball with a book and staff crossed in the background. Under the coat, he wore a silver dress shirt and back vest with a black tie. Black pants with matching black army boots adorned his lower half, and he walked with perfect poise as his eyes burned with a murderous, red glow. From his back, he draws what appears at first glance to be a rifle, but upon closer inspection, it is covered in Demonic and Necromantic runes. The muzzle of the gun was also sealed shut, a solid, rod-like block of iron adorning where the barrel should be. The runes ignite with a pale green and black fire that suddenly starts to make its way along his arm and around his body, finally surrounding him in a full aura. His free hand begins to suddenly bulge and grotesquely rip open as bones suddenly flood out from his hand and around his body, creating a mound around him that soon swirls and forms around his body, forming a being of bone above and around Heinrich. The bones shift, forming a large ribcage that seems to shield Heinrich's upper body, as well as a full upper body with large, powerful arms of bone and long, sword-like claws protruding from its knuckles. The bones forming the head crack and shift, forming three large horns similar to the ones on Heinrich's hat adornment until finally, the full skull itself forms, its eyes glowing the same color as Heinrich's aura. Before long, the same aura engulfs the construct, which roars as it springs to life. Heinrich smirks under his hat, holding up his hand to reveal it completely healed* Komm Dann, Stigmata...we have a show to put on...

Heinkiel: You see, gentlemen, my brother is a very promising student who has developed a new way to cast Necromancy...by using a Bone Yard Demon, born from the hatred of the evil and dearly departed, to supply the bone material for Boneyard Necromancy! You see, Heinrich is but one of Blackwald University's greatest accomplishments in the field of Mystic Academia! Now watch the superior might of our school's teachings!

Heinrich: *he swipes the staff in front of him, huge orbs of bone forming in front of him as they swirl and churn before forming three large skulls that pop open their jaw, large spikes of bone suddenly blooming out like needles in a pincushion* Weiss Uberlastung! *the needles suddenly rocket out from the skulls like missiles, flying out at the creatures and exploding on impact, leveling many of the behemoths before him to the ground. He then smiles wickedly, his zeal clearly rising from the carnage as he swipes his free hand and then brings it back, his aura forming an orb in his hand as bones suddenly gather into a vast wall in front of him with large spikes of bone protruding out and pointing at the enemy. He then smiles wide as Stigmata grabs the wall, infusing it with the burning pale aura before Heinrich pushes forward* BONE WALL! *he, Stigmata, and the wall suddenly fly forward into the enemy, the wall exploding as it mows down three behemoths and collides with the back wall. Heinrich jumps off just in time, sailing hi above the last remaining behemoth with Stigmata bringing his fists back* And now we end this....FUER BLACKWALD UNIVERSITY! *Stigmata roars, collecting more bone from its body into an even bigger wall it then grabs the wall and drives it down onto the Behemoth, slowly crushing it as Stigmata brings its fists back and then rains a vast hailstorm of punches into the wall to drive it deeper. As it unleashed the rush, Stigmata can be heard yelling rapidly with each punch*

Stigmata: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA-

Heinrich: *finally, when the rush ends, Heinrich himself roars out and stomps his foot hard onto the wall, the final shock from this powerful stop sending a tremor and finally crushing the behemoth flat into the ground as well as cracking the wall of bone to pieces* YA VOL! *he then stamps the iron muzzle of the rifle into the ground and looks up to his older brother and his teammates, a smile of pure, sadistic joy on his face*

Heinkiel: Gentlemen, we only offer you the best. Isn't that right, Craven?

Craven: *one of the figures in Dread Wake's corner stirs and leans forward. He is a Jotun of Frostgard, and so appeared as a very tall human. Standing, he would be around seven foot, six inches, and sitting didn't help him look any shorter. He was gangling and thin, with long, dark brown hair and a pair of half-moon glasses on his nose. He dressed in dark, sick-colored green robes with a brown leather cuff on each sleeve's end at his wrists, as well as a pair of simple jeans, a button down green shirt, and a pair of brown leather boots. In his hand was a tome with various necromantic runes etched into the bindings, the book itself locked with a metal clasp adorned with a silver skull like Heinrich's. Craven sighs and nods, looking rather tired, as if he hadn't slept in a while* Indeed, Commander Marrowrend.

Heinkiel: Craven, those circles under your eyes...did you discover another extinct disease or mold that you've brought back? You only look this hellish if its something like that...*he smiles to the sponsors* Craven here is a practitioner of Prehistoric Necromancy! He can bring back ancient, primordial creatures, diseases and molds long forgotten by this modern age, and various other little tricks that make him one of the best at what he does!

Craven: *he sighs* Yes, actually. I discovered a new virus that I plan on using on our next mission...I think it will be a very nice addition to my collection. Did you all know that some diseases actually get lost in evolution, and if they are old enough, can be forgotten by modern immune systems? Such diseases are those that wiped out entire planets, entire races...They are steeped with history and that is my aim!

Heinkiel: That's the spirit! A scholar, looking for knowledge where only the bold or insane would tread! And, of course, we have the other members as well...*he gestures to the group* 

(Alright, folks! Dread Wake, form up! If you haven't already created a Dread Wake character yet, no biggie, take your time! Remember, these are the characters that will be running opposite to our lucky little gang of heroes!)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/2/2016, 9:08 pm

Katarina shrugged slightly and took her sat back on the bench, this time, pulling a sketchbook out of her bag. If one cared to look, there were three more books in her bag, each with their Spines labeled; 'Journal', 'Quantum Leap', and 'Aurellios'. As she flipped through her sketchbook, a page slipped out onto the floor, but she didn't seem to notice. Every so often, she'd look up at Michael and Kiria, as if she's referencing them. 

(These two boys are sketched out and somewhat detailed on the page that slipped out)

She didn't look up from her work, but she spoke out;

"Kiria, was it? Congratulations on gaining entrance to the college. I do hope we can all learn and succeed together." She smiles down at her paper before glancing up. "If you should ever need your stars read, With the power of Aurellios, I can help."

A Alfar-Sanguini Elf with pale skin, pink and green eyes, smiled and gave shy wave before making a disdained face and adjusting her mittens and pulling up her wolf-eared hood. Enialis showed off her split personality with the simplest actions, whether it was greeting someone or simply looking at them. 

Enialis was born with a split personality; 'Enialis' is kind, open and pacifistic, while her counterpart, Ghost, is Dark and brooding, and somewhat violent. 

"Just don't drag me down, okay? If you can manage to do that, then MAYBE we'll get along. Got it?" Ghost seemed to be the one to finally verbally greet Heinrich, but immediately seemed to fall back into her shy demeanor as she played with her brown and dusty rose hair. "I-I'm Enialis... I apologize for Ghost's behavior, Ani-Sempai..." she looks to the floor. "She can be a bit rude..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/3/2016, 11:38 am

Kiria smiles at Katarina's praise, her tail wagging back and forth rapidly out of happiness as she moved her hands behind her back and seemed to relax greatly. Thank you very much! She tells her in fluent Sylvan, smiling as she quickly started to speak in Mosaic Common once again. "Thank you very much!" She translated, noticing the fallen pages that had come out of her bag. Carefully she bent down and picked them up, smiling as she looked over the pictures before handing them back to her. "These are your work? They are pretty!" She compliments her, still smiling. She was thankful that she was making friends so quickly!

A slight-built Celestian girl looking to be in her late teens could be seen leaning up against the wall near the viewing area. She seemed to have been watching Heinrich's display along with the sponsor's, her emerald colored eyes watching him as if she were analyzing his movements. She was wearing a white shirt that was slimly fitted to the natural curves of her body, a pair of faded boot cut jeans and no shoes. A pair of large headphones were neatly fitted around her neck, the cord and jack of them wrapped around her neck like a collar, the jack dangling over her collarbone. She also had long blonde hair that went down to the small of her back, one side of her bangs covering the full left side of her face and a large blue and white striped scarf tied around her waist. On the wall next to her was a large, widely edged greatsword that had a vicious-looking serrated edge on it. The wide blunt edge of the weapon was easily larger than she was and it had a smaller handle, as if it were somehow meant to be wielded in one hand. The girl only had a first name, not remembering what last name she'd been given at birth.

She glanced over at Heinkiel as she was gestured to, the one eye that wasn't being covered by her long bangs glancing over Enialis before she looks back at Heinkiel. However, though her voice was easily heard, it wasn't vocal. Rather, her voice was heard and broadcasted telepathically out to everyone within the vicinity. Your brother could've killed those creatures faster than that Heinkiel. That display was sloppy. She comments harshly before she turns her cold attention onto the sponsors that were judging them. You may all call me Tryst, nothing more and nothing less. Within Dread Wake I am the most powerful mystic. My specialties are telekinesis, levitation and dimensional magics. She explains, looking away from them again as she glances at the large blade next to her. Just as soon as she does, the blade slowly slides off of the wall and lies flat in midair. Tryst then casually sits up onto the blade before sliding herself around and laying down onto the weapon's wide blunt edge, closing her eyes and relaxing.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/4/2016, 12:43 pm

As Kiria and Katarina began to engage in light conversation, Michael returned to his seat, making sure not to bump his halberd or tail against anything as he did so. All there really was to do now was to just wait and see what happened next, however long it would take for the other students to come in or not. He kept his sight focused on the door for the Exams, curious to see who would come out of the trial next. No longer hungry, the food table was no longer appealing for him and was moreso a distraction at the current moment. Ultimately, with little else to do, he clasped his hands together and closed his eyes, beginning to pray to The Holy Judge, Olopa. His words are soft, almost going unheard.

"Our Silver Goddess whose mercy knows no end, hear your humble servant. My defense and refuge in the day of my trouble, I ask in Your name to give strength to this young Paragon in Your mighty name. May the Sun watch over my heart, and keep me whole and full of compassion. Let blessings rain upon the ground I stand upon, and come to my aid in my hour of need. All these things I beseech of thee, my Judge. May the Sun endure."

~ Blackwald Mausoleum University ~

After Tryst and Enialis had spoken, another figure within the group finally stirred. With eyes that burned with an otherworldly white light that seemed to resemble that of the divine, the figure took several steps forward into the light where he could be seen. Standing at 6 foot 2 inches, a muscular Pauli reptilian gazed upon the sponsors present with an air that seemed to resemble superiority. The divine light began to fade his eyes as he crossed his arms, his tail striking the air around him like a whip. The feathers that adorned his body were largely crimson in color, with each feather having cobalt edges. The clothing that the Pauli wore was largely simplistic, consisting of tight skinny jeans that were black in coloration and dark blue casual waistcoat. A black scarf was wrapped around his neck, with the tail end of the scarf trailing down to the floor. However, what stood out the most was the large scythe that he had strapped to his back, with a jet-black colored staff and a silvery-white blade. His overall demeanor, unlike Tryst, was more blank and harder to discern. He appeared calm, almost serene as he walked forward to the middle of the arena.

"Uriel Sect. Arcanist of Glory." Is all the Pauli said before the divine light began to envelope his body, concentrating in his right hand that he now held up in the air. Shimmering with divine radiance, the fist crackled with the divine power that burned within. And then Uriel slammed his fist into the ground. The earth cracked and tore itself free from its bindings as divine white light streamed up from underground. The divine light energy rippled through the rest of the arena, forming a spiderweb of crevices throughout the ground where Uriel stood, launching up several slabs of stone into the air for several seconds before gravity finally pulled the massive chunks of rock and earth back to the ground. His face was still without emotion as he finally stood up from his crouch, lowering his hands into the pockets of his pants. The divine light began to radiate from his eyes once more as he turned around to reclaim his seat among the Dread Wake students.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/10/2016, 10:12 pm

*Samazurae picks herself up from her prayer stance, careful not to get too dizzy from excitement and jumps in the air for joy.  She forgets to land, using her wings to catch her fall and pleasantly flies up to each of the judges and shakes their closest hand with both of her hers wrapped around it.*

Samazurae: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL!!  I swear to always do my best for you, for my Lord, and to all who require my help!!  Thank yooouuuuu~~

*She then proceeds to flutter out of the examination room and follows the secondary path to the inside of the college.  Her enthusiasm begins to subside the longer she moves down the hall, and her nerves resurface.  Was she really cut out for this school or did they only let her pass because she said she just really wanted to be here?  Was it, in fact, a pity pass?  Samazurae’s anxiety was heavy enough to land her, as she entered the main hall.  The atrium already looked so full, and she wondered just how many more participants would pass and come here?  Hopefully, those nice guys Noah and Mercer would.*

Samazurae: I’m in.  That’s all that should matter.  That’s all that should matter.  That’s all that should matter. I just have to graduate.  That’s all.  Then I will be the first Aeonimbic graduate from Aura Wake, and then my people will have glory and I will be a master healer, AND my Sky King will be so proud of me!

*She continues walking in and notices that everyone who had come before her - Katarina, Michael and Kiria - all were present.  By the emotions she could detect on all of them, the larger being they were talking to, Morpheus, was getting quite irritated before finally leaving them to go eat.  The others’ emotions varied from anxious, to grateful and excited, to at peace.  Her body seemed to want to veer off to the praying one, finding his willingness to pay verbal tribute to his beloved holiness intriguing. *

Samazurae: *she quietly walks in front of him and clasps her palms together, lowers her head and closes her eyes*  Peace be with you, holy marcher!  *she then looks up and opens her eyes*  May your divine flagship sail with victory in sight!  And, congratulations on passing the entrance exam!

~ Blackwald Mausoleum University ~

*Clicking and clacking along the cobblestone ceiling, the sound of four legs moving speedily along the hallways of the catacombs became clearer and clearer to the those in and around the arena.  A dark figure could be seen scurrying along the walls and leaping with the power of all her legs at once until she had reached the group.  The emission emanating from this Flying Sectaraski* ScorpioBeetle was aggressive, dark, yet cautious.  Her curled, sharp tail recoiled behind her head and her hidden wings kept closed behind her lower abdomen.  Her jagged, jeweled antennae bobbed as she bowed to greet her fellow colleagues, opening her sharp red eyes. Two (useless) braided pincers on either side of her head also moved slightly as she turned around to face the group.  She was late to the meeting, but acted as if that didn’t matter.  At least no one died on her watch.  That mattered more to her than just one prepared display.*

???: Doctor Tish Aponestra *she raises her claws in gesture to herself, her accent presented as Earthly-Arabic* would like to remind you, that everything should be done in moderation.  Even the healthiest things could wind up killing you if you over do it.

*She flashed a smile before lowering herself to the floor, her four pointed legs tucked under her body for comfort.  She crossed her long, powerful arms over her chest, staring at the host in wait for his next move.*

Tish: The point is not to show off too much.  It will wear you down faster.

((I have artwork of Tish, but I’m going to wait until her colors are ready before I present her on the forums, just like Samazurae!!
*Sectaraski is yet another alien species I have in my lineup.  They're a race of bug-like anthros.))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/11/2016, 10:17 pm

Katarina looked up at the newest student, almost doing a double take. From a distance, she looked similar to her race's counterpart; the Lighthalzen. She relaxed when the girl got closer, but she realized the similarities. The large feathery wings, and the way she carried herself. Katarina silently inspected Samazurae, trying to figure out what she was. She had the thought that she was a Lighthalzen Hybrid, but the green hair and the way she spoke dismissed that almost immediately. She had no idea what this girl was... and it excited her. Before she addressed Samazurae, she turned to Kiria.

"Yes, these are my works." She turns her sketchbook around to show Michael and Kiria the sketches of them she was working on. She then took the pictures back from the Catien and put them and the book away. "I've had a very, very long time to master what talents I have. And... that was sylvan, right? I've studied the language extensively, but I've never actually spoken it before." She then added in rusty sylvan "So I apologize if anything I say comes off as insulting or wrong." 

She finally turned her attention to the newcomer and extended her hand. "Congratulations on passing your test! I hope we can learn and grow together!" As Katarina shook Samazurae's hand, she couldn't help but wonder where this girl would stand academically. In fact... Where did they all stand? Would they be allies? or Rivals? 

Her thoughts wandered as she sat back down, soon connecting with the thoughts of her Mentor and deity; Aurellios. To everyone else, she just seemed to zone out, the stars in her wings twinkling brighter.

"I see that you have a question, my star child." The great Dragon appeared, lowering himself to attempt to look at Katarina eye level. He failed, so instead he just looked down at her.

"...Is this right? Are you sure that I need more then just your guidance? Your teachings?"

"I would not have asked you to show yourself here, if I was not certain about this." The deity responded.

"...Alright." she sighed. "I'll go back."

"Uh-uh... Show me your progression."

Katarina sighed as Aurellios produced a glass sphere and handed it to her with his massive claws. She carefully took the orb and held it out in front of her focusing on the center. a small star formed, then soon; an entire miniature galaxy. It fizzled away as quickly as it showed up. The Nighthalzen let go of the orb as it disappeared.

"...I can't get it to stay, no matter how hard I focus..."

"Perhaps you shouldn't focus as much. Do try again on your free time."

He disappeared and Katarina snapped out of her daze.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/17/2016, 9:20 am

As he finished revering his Holy Judge, he slowly became aware of the new presence that had joined the group -- a newcomer that had passed the Entrance Exam. He hadn't heard this other person approach, which may have been a testament to how soft their footsteps were. The voice that accompanied the newcomer was soft to his ears... almost like chimes in the breeze. The Pauli slowly opened his eyes, briefly taking a moment to examine who it was that now had joined them. Green hair and white feathers adorned the winged Aeonimbic, and Michael found himself once again fascinated by his unfamiliarity with other xenobiological lifeforms.

"I bid you welcome, and may the Sun watch over you, friend. You have my respect for passing that Exam, and I shall look forward to learning the mysteries of the occult alongside you. My name is Michael Creed, before I should forget to introduce myself once again."

A toothy smirk spread across his face as his own excitement grew. Who else would pass the exam, he wondered?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/18/2016, 1:28 pm

*Samazurae beamed, grateful this person was friendly.  Her wings twitched, detecting another approaching behind her with equally friendly emotional energy.  This girl was winged too, but much more humanoid than she like many other Aeonimbics back on Tropic.  Between these two beings, Katarina and Michael, Samazurae felt very comfortable and almost at home.  It was refreshing to feel this way after a long and draining trip here.  Perhaps it would be worth it to befriend these other mages?*

Samazurae: *looks around Katarina's hand awkwardly, before shaking her hand with the wrong one*  Thank you!  Blessings to you and your future as well!

*She then lets go and turns back to Michael, but speaks loudly enough so Katarina could hear. *

Samazurae: M-My name is Samazurae, Aeonimbic of Tropic!  W-Where do you hail from? *now sitting down next to him, though, not too close so it wouldn't be awkward*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next