NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/15/2015, 9:29 am

~Impact Crater, Tower Beach~

*As the smoke clears, two figures are evident within the impact crater of Karn's Lunar Crash move.  Prongs seems to still be conscious as is Karn, but neither combatant can move.  Soon chuckling can be heard from Prongs as the smoke clears completely*

Prongs:  Hahaha....It would seem that I can no longer move Sir Blazeheart.  Not only is my Mystic Energy exhausted, it would seem my nerves were seared due to your attack.  I must concede to you Sir Blazeheart.

Karn:  *he starts chuckling as he lies there as unmoving as Prongs*  Hahaha....You're an honorable opponent for someone who's on the wrong side of this war Prongs.  I would feel better if you'd call me by my first name.  You deserve at least that honor if you can force me to end this fight like this.  I can't move either it seems.

Prongs:  *he chuckles*  Alright then if that's what you wish Karnage.  Tell me though, what shall we do now that we're immobilized?

Karn:  *he chuckles with Prongs*  Perhaps rest would be appropriate here?  It's a nice day after all.  It would be a shame to waste it.

Prongs:  *he gives a small smirk and closes his eyes*  You enjoy the simple things in life do you?  Very well then.  Let us rest for the time being.

~Elsewhere in the forest~

Frost:  *he stares at June's sudden strength and confidence, glancing at her daggers and his strange wound before narrowing his eyes and standing up, letting his dagger disappear as he held his injured arm*  ....Your Sorcery....it messes with an opponents pool of Mystic Energy in some way doesn't it?

June:  *she smirks and flips her bone dagger in her hand*  You're right, it does.  But not in the way that you'd think.  You see, I was originally supposed to kill Phobos.  But since he's joined us I had a new target.  *she points the dagger at him*  You.  You see, my sorcery, it doesn't function as any real manifestation type sorcery or anything else.  But rather than tell you what it does, I'll just give you its name and let you figure it out.  My sorcery is called Drain.

Frost:  *he narrows his eyes*  I see now....that's why my dagger was melting.  In that case, you're a danger to everyone whom I travel with.  *his eyes glow with his sorcery as his body starts to become coated in a single layer of ice and he starts to let his scissor blade form in his hands*  You must be eliminated.

June:  *she smirks and almost immediately disappears, running around him in fast circles*  See if you can catch me then!

Frost:  *his scissorblade finishes forming and he watches her run around him before he feels something scrape across his ice armor a couple of times.  He gives a smirk as he fails to feel his mystic energy drain from his body*  Seems my theory was correct.  You can't drain mystic energy if you can't pierce my skin.  *he moved his foot and suddenly a small chunk of ice pops up underneath her feet as she's running*

June:  *she gives a squeak of surprise and trips at high speed, tumbling head over heels into a tree.  She gives a pout as she lands upside down*  H-Hey!  No looking at me when my shirts down you pervert!  *she tells him as her shirt falls from her waist and reveals her underwear underneath*

Frost:  *he blinks at June for a moment as he stares at her carefully*  ....For someone so young, you're fairly well-endowed....  *he tells her honestly, glancing away with a hint of blush on his face*

June:  *she flips around back to her feet and gets up, holding herself as she quickly punches Frost in the face*  You JERK!!!

~In the fight with Forrest~

Terran:  *he smirks at Desmond and withdraws his blade from the ground*  It's just as well.  I couldn't kill this guy.  At least not while he's napping in a grove to the north of the tower like he is.  He appreciates the smaller things in life like I do.  *he told him casually*

Kiria:  *she smiles and quickly uses Forcestus' arm as a vaulting horse, using one hand to move around and launch herself off of his shoulder right into a wood golem that was bearing down on him.  She connects with an icy kick and tosses it to the ground, it's face now covered in ice from the attack and making it vulnerable to further damage*

Loria:  *with Terran able to take care of himself now, she flashes with the wind to Argyle's side and spins her blade staff.  In one motion she flies past the now multi-headed wood dragon and cuts two more of its heads off.  She then rushes back to Argyle and stands with him back to back*  Looks like Terran's got this covered now!  Let's take this thing down now just you and me!  *she tells him, a smile across her lips.  She had to admit, multi-enemy combat was not only her specialty, it was really fun and thrilling!*

~In Grimoire's chamber~

Grimoire:  *she grins as Ember suddenly disappears with a static-like sound and attempts to cut Catia's body with a sidelong swipe.  She easily parries the blow only to be met with searing pain from a successful strike to her body's other side.  Her grin grows larger as she starts to laugh out of enjoyment*  That's it Ember!  Now that's my little sister!  Kill this body and toss it aside!  Show no remorse as you rip me from her corpse and show me that you're still as much a demon as ever!

Ember:  *she narrows her eyes at Grimoire and flashes again, this time attacking her and the two clashing elemental blades*  I am NOTHING like you!  I refuse to spill her blood to get to you!  Now come out of there and fight me before I have to break a promise all over again!

Grimoire:  *she laughs and shoves Ember off of her blades, more light beams attacking her (unsuccessfully this time) as she starts to flap her wings and hover into the air*  Promise?!  Don't make me gag!  If you want me to fight you so badly then kill the girl and make me!  You'll never do it!  You're too-!

Ember:  *she's stopped mid-sentence as Ember suddenly gets her searing hot chains around one of her wings and yanks her down to the ground.  The result is a scream of agony from Grimoire as a sickening cracking fills the room from the bones in the wing breaking on impact with the ground.  She then flashes up to Grimoire and points a flame blade at her throat, the eyes of a cold-blooded killer staring back at her with a straight, calm face*  I warned you....I refuse....to just let you have your way.  Now I ask you once again....  *she lets the tip of the flame blade touch Catia's throat as she stares at her with cold, emotionless eyes*  Come out of there....before I do something I'll regret the rest of my life....

Cornelia:  *she feels her breath stolen from her lungs as she watched her dear mother getting yanked from the sky and her wings broken in such a swift fashion*  That's....I-Impossible....When did she....no, how did she do that?!  She was never that fast in our fight!  *she widens her eyes when she sees a dark, shadowy flame clone of her aunt where she'd been standing prior to her yanking Grimoire down from the sky*  I see now....seems not even our dear Aunt will toss aside the kiddie gloves when fighting with her niece and nephews....Do you see it brother?  It seems our dear Aunt was only toying with us before.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 4 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 7/15/2015, 10:05 am

Argyle: *he smiled as he and Loria stood back to back and laughs* You know, I really missed this! *he dashes forward, cleaving a few of the snapping heads from the main body as they all attacked in what appeared to be desperation*

Forcestus: *he runs at the Golem and lays a heavy right straight into its head, shattering the ice with his Sorcery and destroying the Golem's entire upper body*

Desmond: *the energy on his blade suddenly bursts, becoming a huge white aura like a flame* I won't kill him, but I am going to wake that brat up and end this! There are only two among them that I want dead...*his fury is evident in his eyes as he raises his shotel to strike* PHOBOS! BECK! THIS IS FOR BOTH OF YOU! *he cleaves in the direction Forrest was in, and a vast white slash is released. The slash travels through the trees and right over Forrest's sleeping body before a large tree that had been cut by it creaks and falls, landing right on top of Forrest. His apparition suddenly disappears and Forrest wakes up with a gasp for air. The forest suddenly begins to rattle and shake all at once, and the trees suddenly begin to sink back into the earth. In moments, the Dragon becomes a vast, brown, dead tree and the rest of the forest vanishes from sight. Forrest now lays there, crushed to unconsciousness by the tree. Desmond spins his Shotel and sheathes them on his back* Argyle may be able to crush with his Sorcery, and Ser Forcestus can pierce with his Sorcery...But I will cut through any who stand in our way!

Grom: *what was in his eyes were a mixture of concern, and pure, unbridled rage. His mother was being defeated right before his eyes, and to make matters worse he now hears that EMBER had underestimated THEM! Especially him! He was Grom, the Balrog, strongest of the Half-Demons! This insult was far worse than any of Vickolash's antics. His growling and heating up was suddenly interrupted by a half-demon giant that ran in and dropped to its knees. Grom glares daggers at his younger sibling* WHAT?!

Half-Demon: A thousand pardons for the interruption, Brother Grom! But the enemy is here and they have broken through! June has her hands full, Prongs and the enemy are down in a crater, and Forrest is laying unconscious under a tree! WHAT DO WE DO?!

Grom: *the sound of his six fists clenching in fury is audible. He begins to grind his teeth in frustration as the fiery aura around him builds* Those....those insects....THEY DARE TO SET THEIR FILTHY FEET, NO CLEANER THAN DOG DROPPINGS, ON OUR MOTHER'S ISLAND?! IF PHOBOS AND HIS REMAINING MEN FAIL, I WILL DEAL WITH OUR UNWELCOME GUESTS MYSELF! I WILL SHOW THESE FOOLISH KNIGHTS WHY I AM CALLED GROM THE BALROG!

Vickolash: *his voice is still muffled by the wall* YOOOOOI!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/15/2015, 11:02 am

~Elsewhere on the Island~

June:  *she seems to tear up a little bit as she starts to see the forest around them fall away to reveal a large clearing with a small pool at the center.  She seems to look at Frost in a mixture of anger and embarrassment as he sighs and lets his Scissorblade disappear*  This sucks....hic....

Frost:  *he rubs his face a little bit from having been socked in the jaw so hard, staring at June as she held herself*  For you yes....for me....even more so....  *he admits, turning to look around the clearing they were in.  Seems that the girl's supposedly mislead sense of direction was actually on target and it really had been the forest that had sprung up so suddenly that'd made her lose her bearings so much.  He was more embarrassed than she was; he had to admit he was wrong....to a little girl no less!  He sighs and looks to June*  What did you say you name was again?

June:  *she hiccups again and goes to wipe her tears away*  J-June....what do you want....meanie....

Frost:  *he sighs and glances away, blushing from ear to ear out of embarrassment.  He couldn't believe he was saying this....*  Look....I apologize for accusing you of being wrong about where we were....and for staring at you like I had....

June:  *she hiccups one more time before wiping her tears away from her face and standing up, walking over to him to look at the small pool at the center of the clearing*  ....It's pretty isn't it?

Frost:  *he looks at her in surprise*  Excuse me?

June:  *she gives a gentle smile at the sight of the pool*  You know, it's things like this that I enjoy.  I know all of the apostles want me to fight and kill people and all of that but....I know it's wrong to kill.  I just....I just want to see what life has to show me!  I want to travel around and have fun!  *she looks to Frost*  Don't you?

Frost:  *he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, feeling the breeze brush against his coat*  Hm....I am unsure yet....I was mislead a long time ago by Phobos to believe that females were never meant to be knights or to be in combat.  But seeing Loria and Lady Ember and.... *he chuckles quietly*  Well you now.  I believe I've misjudged such a thing.  A mistake I'm not entirely regretting.  I have a large group of allies who care for me and other people.  So....I suppose the proper assessment of my situation is that I'm happy.

June:  *she groans and pokes him in the middle of the forehead playfully*  You're such a smartypants!

Frost:  *he chuckles a little more audibly this time*  Haha yes well, it tends to be a burden amongst the others sometimes.  Tell me something though June....why do you fight for the dragons if your goal in life is something so simplistic?  Surely being stuck taking orders and being restricted on how you fight and where you can go is....well, no fun to you?

June:  *she blinks and seems to think for a second, finally nodding after a moment*  Well....I know I have Prongs to keep me safe.  But yeah I suppose you're right.  This isn't any fun for me at all.

Frost:  *he smirks at her*  Then perhaps this side of the war isn't the right one for you?  Why not come and stay with us?  We get to travel around, play and do things freely whenever we're not out on our jobs or missions.  Even then we get to travel and meet all kinds of people.  Doesn't that sound like fun to you rather than being stuck here?

June:  *it was her turn to give him a sly smirk*  Mister Rokian....are you asking me to abandon the other Apostle's and join you guys instead?  Cuz that would be bad and cause lots of trouble for me!

Frost:  *he chuckles again*  Only if you truly want to.

June:  *she gives him a playful punch in his shoulder*  Of course I want to!  That sounds like a lot of fun!

Frost:  *he gives a laugh*  Well then we should probably find Karn and your comrade Prongs to see if they're still alive.  If I know Karn he's just fine.

June:  *her eyes sparkle as they start to walk back towards where Karn and Prongs had been fighting*  Prongs is strong too you know!  I know he's still alive too!

~The battlefield where there were trees~

Terran:  *he gives a loud sigh*  Phew!  Tough work eh guys?

Kiria:  *she about smacks him in the face as she stomps over to him in irritation*  You're such a lazy bum!

Loria:  *both Loria and Terran burst out into laughter as the group sheathes their weaponry and Loria moves a fist into the air, a smile on her face*  Alright everyone!  Let's keep going!  We've still got a girl to save!

Kiria & Terran:  *they give a salute at attention, Kiria more seriously than Terran does*  Yes ma'am!

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Grimoire:  *she seems stunned for a few silent moments before she starts chuckling, the chuckling finally erupting into sadistic laughter as Catia's aura begins to turn dark and sadistic*  You really think you've won?  Please dear sister.  *a shadowy visage of Grimoire appears to leave Catia's body as it finally reforms and takes full color next to Ember, a sadistic grin on her face and her scythe in her hands*  We're just starting to have fun!  *she suddenly leaps and pounces on Ember, wings outstretched as she flings her effortlessly into the air and into the wall, giving a loud laugh of pleasure as she jumps into the air after her, scythe poised to cleave her as she gets out*

Ember:  *a small explosion of flames is seen as she makes her chakrams form and the two clash weapons, a loud explosion of flames and dark energy ringing out as the two both outstretch their wings and begin to clash over and over again in the air.  Soon the two separate and Ember launches multiple fireballs at Grimoire with a yell before going to kick off the wall again to launch herself at her elder sister*

Grimoire:  *she sees the attacks coming and only gives another loud laugh of pleasure, darkness encroaching her blade as it suddenly grows in size.  Ember knew this technique all too well as it was Grimoire's favorite; Soul of Pain.  In one swift motion, she cleaves through all of the fireballs as Ember dashes past her elder sister, only to be snatched from the air by her wings.  Grimoire gives a loud cry and spins through the air, tossing her into the ground with a large crash before flying after her.  The result of her landing making a large eruption of blackened tentacles and dark, blackened spikes all around the impact crater, the attack making the entire tower shake and tremble*

Ember:  *she gives a yell and her aura turns to a raging inferno of blackened flames, turning the very ground beneath her to raw obsidious rock as the two rose into the air again to begin their dance of clashing blades and explosions of raw demonic power once again*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/15/2015, 11:40 am

Argyle: *he, Yorg, and Kurt join in the saluting* Yes ma'am! *the group continues on towards the tower right as it begins to shake and tremble from the impact* What the hells?!

Forcestus: *he gains a look of worry and puts his hand on the ground, using Mystic Focus to sense the aura in the area. With an inaudible roar, he runs into the tower and punches the door, breaking it down completely. The group can only follow as they charge the tower*

Emil: There are still a few enemies left from what I can sense...*suddenly, the sound of stone shifting echoes out. Then, in an instant, giant walls form up and split the group! Emil, Terran, Kurt, and Cameron find themselves swallowed by a sudden trap door opening beneath them, while Loria and Argyle are launched on a column of stone bricks rising up. Desmond and Yorg find themselves sucked by a strange force into a wall, while Forcestus and Kiria are swallowed by a similar force into the ceiling.*

~Kurt, Cameron, Terran, and Emil~

Kurt: *as he comes to, he looks around, seeing only dark stone and shadowy mist. However, his gut felt heavy as if a lead weight was in it. He could only realize what had just happened.* I was right...the enemy in here is a Null Contractor! The presence of Null is strong here!

Emil: *he rubs his head and looks around* Any idea where we are, Kurt?

Kurt: I have no clue. From what I can feel, Null is coming off the very walls of this place...

Emil: So then, this whole area must be a Dark Sorcery...

Kurt: Indeed. We need to be VERY cautious. Null Contractors are incredibly dangerous, and this one is our enemy...

York: *his voice seems to echo out from all around* Aaaaaah....So, you dare to enter this tower, knowing full well you could be walking into a trap...you are skilled warriors, I can see...but even you have your limits...Three Null Contractors reside with you? And no less, the famous Hermit Kurt and Yorg of the East! Among Contractors, you two are viewed as somewhat of elder siblings, since you both are older Contractors...however, I, York Shire, shall end you both. Decades upon decades of living in Dark and focusing my Sorceries have made me...INVINCIBLE! *suddenly, the darkness seems to become heavier as the ground starts to rumble* You already see my Dark Sorcery, Black Maze...now here is my original Sorcery! *the ground beneath them begins to shake violently brick by brick. One of the bricks rises up from the ground and a deep moan echoes from inside the hole. Out from the holes where the bricks were pushed up comes an army of rotting corpses, walking and moving as if they were alive* With my Sorcery, Unlife, I can control the dead...and since this was the site of the Dragon Wars' bloodiest battle, I have plenty of materials!

Kurt: The undead now?! Gods above, what next?!

Emil: Keep your cool, Kurt...*he holds his hands out and a large number of trap spheres form around them* We have a battle to win!

~Desmond and Yorg~

Desmond: *he walks into what seems to be a giant arena, looking around at his surroundings* No exits...And I can't go back the way I came...*he then hears footsteps in the darkness across from him and readies his shotels* SHOW YOURSELF!

Beck: *the Dragon Apostle walks out casually, his hands in the pockets of his pants as he stands face to face with Desmond* Oh...its you again...

Desmond: *his eyes widen with anger* BECK!

Beck: Don't...

Desmond: *he roars and dashes at Beck wildly* YOU'RE DEAD! *he moves to cleave at Beck, his shotels glowing with white aura*

Beck: *suddenly, the skin on his fists takes on a color and consistency similar to iron and he raises it, blocking Desmond completely* I warned you...now you pay the stupid tax...

Desmond: *he seems amazed that Beck blocked the attack so effortlessly*

Beck: You've gotten stronger...but not strong enough. *he brings an iron fist back and rails right into Desmond's face, a sickening crunch ringing out. Desmond coughs and roars in pain as he steps back, only to have Beck dash at him and brutally deliver an iron knee to his gut. Desmond coughs as Beck then brings his fist back and lays an iron right hook into Desmond's jaw, flinging him to the side and forcing him to the ground. Beck then walks right up to Desmond as he coughs and sputters in pain and picks him up by the cloak collar before laying into Desmond with his iron fist over and over, alternating between right hooks and right backhands. He then tosses Desmond like a rag doll and watches him sputter and writhe in pain* Why do you keep this up? You aren't strong enough to be a Knight, Kyne...Phobos always said you were weak, but this is beyond pathetic...

Yorg: *suddenly, metal footsteps clank out as Yorg walks in* HEY, YOU IN THE BANDAGES!

Beck: *he turns and glances at Yorg* Another one?

Desmond: S-Ser Yorg...

Yorg: *he draws the hilt of his sword and points it at Beck* Why not pick on someone your own size?

Beck: *he narrows his eyes seriously*

~Forcestus and Kiria~

Forcestus: *when Kiria comes to, she sees Forcestus placing his hand on the ground as he used his Mystic Focus to once again discern where they were in the tower. Suddenly, without a word. Forcestus begins punching the ground, his Sorcery making huge craters and driving deeper and deeper into the ground. He didn't stop, not even when the bricks in the walls began to shift and the undead began to pour out. It seemed as though he was driven by a purpose to punch deeper and deeper down into the earth...as if he was digging*

~Argyle and Loria~

Argyle: *when he comes to, he finds himself in a huge room. Across from him and Loria was a huge ring of what looked like metal with six columns of metal floating above it. Above the columns is another ring, both rings having the same runes etched into them.* That must be the Fae Circle! *he goes to nudge Loria awake* Loria, we made it! And we're alive!

Phobos: But not for long...*Phobos is sitting in a large chair on the other side of the room. He rises up and smiles evilly at Loria and Argyle* If it isn't Zorrin's biggest blunder and her pet brat...*he clenches his fists and his aura seems to manifest as a white light around him* I'm going to enjoy this...

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Grom: *as he watches the fight, he turns to the Half-Demon messenger and growls to it* Call Harlock, and tell him to meet me in the tunnel. Have him use the Focusing Crystal that Mother gave him to instantly warp here should she need him. I trust no other Apostle, and I know that we can form an impenetrable last line of defense...I will not have these intruders foul Mother's plans!

Half-Demon: YES, BROTHER GROM! *the creature bows low and runs down the tunnel with all haste*

Grom: Grrrr....*he continues watching the fight*

Vickolash: *he finally pulls his head from the wall and shakes the dust from his hair* YOI YOI!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/15/2015, 12:23 pm

~Cameron and Terran~

Cameron:  *she crouches slightly and narrows her eyes at the undead beginning to surround them.  She glances at Kurt*  Kurt....do you remember what happened during my training?  *She asks him carefully as the shadowy form of Ruko materializes next to her.  However, as it does so, another forms; a female visage this time*  I was weak back then....a child with no purpose....but now I know I can win.  I'm fighting for Momma Loria and Father Argyle....I don't care how much of a strain this will put on me.... *the female shadow figure soon forms into a female with long snow white hair and a bright blue eye, the other being covered by her long bangs.  She is wearing a black maid's outfit with white frills and her entire aura soon begins to crackle with Cameron's electricity.  She glances to Cameron as Ruko takes her other side*

???:  Young mistress....to have summoned me....is the man in front of you truly worth such a strain on yourself?

Ruko:  *he grunts as a claw of lightning forms in his hand*  It would seem so....

???:  *the female visage looks straight at York after she surveys the surroundings she was in*  Young mistress....you know I will only allow you to use both Ruko and I for five minutes.  After that time is up, I will have no other choice but to leave lest I put too much strain on your body.  Do you agree to those terms?

Cameron:  *she draws her blade and closes her eyes, the two blade pieces on her ankles floating up and off of her up to the hilt of the sword she'd just drawn.  In mere moments, the blade pieces connect together and form a blade that was as large as she was, segmented into three broken pieces but held together by crackling electricity as she readied herself to fight*  Ruko....Belleria.... *suddenly her aura focuses into her blade and it glows with a bright light that runs along the blunt edge of her blade*  Attack!

Ruko & Belleria:  Yes mistress!

Cameron:  *together the two shadow summons from Cameron attack and cut down the undead that were barring Cameron's way to York, allowing her to dash forward at high speed and attempt to cleave him from head to toe*

Terran:  *he sighs and draws his blade again, standing back to back with Emil*  You know what to do Emil.  Let's cover her while she fights.  That chick might be young and small.... *he glances at his partner with a twinkle of pride in his eyes*  But she's no pushover!

~Kiria~

Kiria:  *she watches Forcestus as he continuously pounds at the ground, digging towards something.  She draws her daggers and stands near him, watching the undead as they pour through the walls*  I hope you know what you're doing big guy....I don't think these....things are going to let us get very far!  I'll cover you as much as I can but don't forget about me alright?  *she tells him as she pulls out four daggers and tosses them to the ground around them, each of them glowing with her ice trap sorcery skill.  At anytime that the undead that were pouring through the walls got close to any of them, the daggers would detonate and freeze them solid in a small proximity explosion of ice crystals*

~Loria~

Loria:  *she wakes up and slowly stands, seeing and hearing Phobos.  She immediately narrows her eyes as she puts her blade staff in a ready position, the wind beginning to howl around her and Argyle fiercely*  As will I Phobos....I've been waiting to pummel you since we first met!  Let's do this Argyle: Together!  *she spins her blade staff and flashes with the wind at Phobos, appearing near him and swinging her blade staff in a simple slash attack.  This way she could watch him without risking a counterattack and be able to block a possible attack from Phobos*

~Ember~

Grimoire:  *the two sisters dance around through the air, their powers exploding off of each other's attacks and making the tower shake and tremble when the impacts would reach the walls or ground beneath them.  Grimoire manages to grab Ember by her arm and whirl around to fling her into a wall, flying after her with her scythe outstretched to slice her again*

Ember:  *she flips through the air and lands with her feet to the wall as she launches herself at Grimoire again, the two clashing blades as they go by each other.  She gives a small flip in midair to recover but it's too late.  A dark tendril erupts from the nearby wall and smacks her in her back, making her cry out as it easily flings her towards Grimoire*

Grimoire:  *she grins as she actually catches Ember, not by her wings, but her horns!  Ember screams as Grimoire whirls around and tosses her into the ground, the impact putting a crack in her right side horn nigh centimeters from the top of her head.  Soon Grimoire is upon her again, the skull on her scythe at her little sister's throat as she kneels down to be face to face with her*  Hehehe....you've gotten a little better at dealing with my attacks I see.  It still doesn't matter though.  No matter how many times you hit me or cut me.... *she reaches down and grabs Ember's cracked horn, the demon girl widening her eyes in fear as she feels Grimoire tugging on it while her scythe keeping her firmly planted onto her back on the ground.  Grimoire grins in sadistic pleasure as the crack starts to make the horn give way*  I'm still going to be stronger than you!  *with a screech of pure agony from Ember, Grimoire breaks the horn off of her head and laughs in pleasure*  Your screams are like music to my ears!  Scream more little sister!  Fill my head with your delightful cries of pain and agony!!! *she tosses the horn piece aside before giving her scythe a quick spin, slicing Ember down the lengths of her arms and making her scream in agony as blood begins to drain from her wounds*  You're blood will be the pleasure of the evening!  Now DIE!!!

Ember:  *she gives a growl as Grimoire raises her scythe to strike her down, a sudden explosion of demonic flames blasting her back and into a wall again.  She shakily sits up from the encounter, panting and out of breath from her body pulsing with nothing but pain.  She couldn't feel her arms and her head was pounding, making a ringing go through her ears as she looked on at Grimoire in utter defiance, her elder sister coming out of the wall with her full aura still growing stronger from her sorcery*  I....won't....give....up....not....yet....

Grimoire:  *she grins wider and her eyes begin to twinkle red, her injuries from Ember's chakram spikes still bleeding and staining her body red as she merely returns Ember's defiant gaze*  You're so sturdy~  I love it so!  Do me a favor dear sister.... *Grimoire's aura suddenly begins to focus into her scythe as it grows and the dark aura coming from her begins to envelop the entirety of the room.  Ember knew what was coming and struggled to stand.  This was her elder sister's most powerful sorcery technique and her most dangerous; Soul of Destruction.  She truly intended to not just kill her little sister, but annihilate her from existence!  She gives an evil laugh as the scythe suddenly crackles with pure power*  Stay alive a little longer why don't you?!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/16/2015, 10:24 am

~Cameron's group~

York: *the drow, who was sitting on the other side of the hallway against the wall, looks at Cameron and smiles wryly* So quick to run to death...

Emil: *he looks over and realizes what was happening* CAMERON, LOOK OUT!

York: *he moves his hand, and two of the bricks on the wall fly out. From the holes shoots what looks like two mangled towers of corpses with the arms sticking out. The corpse towers groan and hundreds of hands begin spinning on the tower, slapping and clawing Cameron rapidly when she goes between them. York leans closer to the wall and brings a lanky foot to ready, kicking the injured Cameron in the face and flinging her back at Kurt, who blows into his horn and catches Cameron safely with healing black mist that restores her wounds* Hehehehe....*York's body turns to darkness as he fuses with the maze and more undead begin to pour out* If you want me...then call out and challenge me to a Black Duel....

Kurt: *his eyes widen when he hears that* Cameron, don't fall for it! He's baiting you! A Black Duel is a battle between Null Contractors that takes place in Null itself! A Lord of Null always spectates these, and the rule is that only one leaves alive! York's abilities give him too much of an edge against close range fighters like you and a supporter like me won't be much good against him either!

York: Hehehehe...Hermit Kurt, always the killjoy....

Kurt: *he closes his eyes and his mist begins to seep into the walls* I'll drag that starved Drow out with my Black Mist! He may control the maze, but he isn't part of it! He's only hiding inside it! Once I have him, finish him off! Can I count on you three to take care of these undead?

Emil: *he launches a few orbs that detonate and destroy a group of corpses* Do you even have to ask?

Kurt: *he grins and nods, blowing into the horn and letting more mist seep between the cracks in the bricks*

~Kiria and Forcestus~

Forcestus: *as he pounded at the ground, he would alternate into swinging his wheel a few times to drive off the undead that got past Kiria's ice traps. He roars silently as he keeps punching and swinging, his fists now beginning to bleed from the knuckle from punching the ground over and over again*

~Loria and Argyle~

Phobos: *right as Loria's slash is about to connect, his foot suddenly flies up and lays into Loria's jaw, flinging her back to Argyle, who catches her easily. Phobos now stands there with one leg high into the air over his head. He slowly lowers it and moves both hands up, fists pointing forward at Argyle and Loria as he widens his stance and lowers his body*

Argyle: I recognize that stance from my travels with Ser Horvath...So the reason we never saw a weapon on you back in Silvenheim is because your whole body is a weapon?

Phobos: *he smirks evilly* Correct. I am a master of over thirty Eastern martial arts. My hands are far deadlier than any weapon...

Argyle: Loria...Phobos isn't going to be an enemy we can overpower easily...We should be careful and attack together. Lets go! *he dashes with Loria next to him right at Phobos, who dashes at them in return*

Phobos: *he brings his fists up as his eyes sharpen while he uses Mystic Focus* Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! *he and Argyle collide punches, white and blue aura flying out from both sides as his leg opposite to the fist Argyle was occupied with swings at Loria, looking to lay a roundhouse kick to Loria's head*

~Iron Keep, Battlefield~

Horvath: *he cuts down another Half-Demon, the creature crying out as it turns to stone. He sheaths his katana and looks around the battlefield, noticing that his men were beginning to overtake the enemy army, he nods and runs to join a large group of his men* YOU MEN! FORM UP WITH ME AND WE'LL-

Heinkiel: ...And so time flows on. *the men Horvath was running to suddenly explode as they are slashed at the exact same time in an instant. Standing in the middle of the now group of corpses is Heinkiel, sheathing his blade as he looks directly at Horvath with a cold smile on his face* Oh...there you are, Horvath...I've been looking for you.

Horvath: Y-you...Heinkiel....*he draws his katana, this time sounding more furious than he ever has before* YOU DAMNED TRAITOR!

Heinkiel: Is self-preservation really treachery?

Horvath: You betrayed your own brother...and me! We were both apprentices together! We broke bread together, trained together, shed blood together! All of it! AND YOU THREW THAT ALL AWAY!

Heinkiel: Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven...

Horvath: If its Hell you seek, I'll send you there presently...

Heinkiel: Now that's the spirit! But, remember my ability...*Horvath wastes no time and dashes right at Heinkiel* ....CONFLUX! *suddenly, Heinkiel appears behind Horvath, grinning playfully* And so time flows on...

Horvath: *he stops and wheels around, his mind using his Mystic Focus to check for wounds*

Heinkiel: *he starts laughing deeply* Relax, I haven't cut you yet...I just wanted to remind you of my Divine Sorcery.

Horvath: How can I forget...the Divine Sorcery which governs time, Conflux...

Heinkiel: Before, when we were allies, I could only stop time for a moment or two. But, now that the Dragons have trained me and I have unlocked their splendid power, I can stop time for a grand total of ten seconds.

Horvath: *his eyes widen at the revelation* Impossible...

Heinkiel: That feeling behind your helm says it all...You know that with my degree of control over Mystic Focus, I can do a lot in ten seconds. Tell me, Horvath, what ace do you have up your sleeve this time?

~Yorg and Desmond~

Desmond: S-Ser Yorg...he's too powerful...

Yorg: Shut up, kid. If I hate anything, its whining. Just use Mystic Focus and try to patch yourself up. Leave this bandaged freak to me...

Beck: You Null Contractors should watch who you call "freak"...

York: *using his magnetism, he dashes right at Beck, who draws his staff and clashes with Yorg's blade hilt. The resulting collision lets out a small wave of force as Yorg hovers and goes to kick Beck, his leg holding one of his sword pieces*

Beck: *he leans back all the way, dodging the attack. He then kicks up and flips, the iron kick flinging Yorg back*

Yorg: *he growls and stops, letting the shards of his sword fly off his armor and fly right at Beck*

Beck: *using Mystic Focus, he moves only his head, dodging each blade shard with blinding speed*

Yorg: *he punches forward, a black hand flying at Beck*

Beck: *he moves his head to the side and uses an iron hand, grabbing the shadow and yanking hard*

Yorg: WHAT?! *he gets pulled right at Beck, who catches him with an iron fist to the gut and slams him into the ground. Yorg coughs painfully and growls* How in the nine hells did you do that?!

Beck: My sorcery, Ironize, allows me to not only turn my flesh to iron, but also grab substances such as fire, lightning, wind, even shadows...I can even grab raw Aura...

Yorg: So that's how Desmond failed to cut you...

Beck: Indeed.

Yorg: *using a shadow hand, he pulls himself away and jumps, using is magnetism to fly in the air as he wheels around and flies right at Beck*

Beck: *coating his feet in iron, he suddenly kicks off the air and starts floating, kicking the very air itself to stay up. He kicks and dashes right at Yorg, who forms his full sword and clashes mid-air with Beck. The two dance through the air, slicing and slamming each other and clashing weapons before Beck flips and lays a downward Pelee Kick to Yorg, flinging him into a crater*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/17/2015, 4:56 pm

~Cameron and Terran~

Cameron:  *she huffs a little from feeling her mystic energy drain from maintaining her two summons.  She had to do something quickly or else she'd be useless to everyone.  It was so frustrating!  She hears Kurt's warning about the Black Duel and her mind instantly remembers something that she'd actually heard from Belleria....*

~A few months ago~

*It is midday and Cameron is inside by herself while Loria had been out training with Karn for the day.  Belleria was with her, brushing her hair as the two talked*

Belleria:  You are sure that merely having me brush your hair for you is alright?  I assumed that I would be doing things that were a little more strenuous.

Cameron:  *she smiles at her newest summon happily*  It's fine!  Momma isn't here right now to do this for me anyway....

Belleria:  *she nods*  Your mother seems to be a busy woman.  It is understandable.

Cameron:  *she looks at Belleria and her strange visage, a question crossing her mind as she does so*  ....Belleria?  Can you tell me about what the Null is like?  I've heard from the others and my teacher that it's a dark place where things called the Lords of Null live.  What are they?

Belleria:  *she stops brushing Cameron's hair for a moment, the question catching her off guard slightly*  The Lords of Null....I only really know of a few of them.  However, I fear one of them above all of the others.  In fact....her abilities are nigh the same as yours are.  Her name is Myst and she is very powerful.  Her normal sorcery is very strong and she's a summoner as you are.  Although....her summons aren't as neatly formed as Ruko or I are.  She's known as the Angel of Death and true to her name, her head has a tilted halo as if she'd once been a holy angel, only to have fallen from grace to the darkness of Null.

Cameron:  *she tilts her head at Belleria curiously*  Do you think I could meet her at some point?

Belleria:  *she sighs and merely pats Cameron's head gently*  Perhaps one day young mistress....but right now you are too weak.

~Back at the Tower~

Cameron:  *she stands up straight and all of a sudden she shoves the edge of her blade into the ground beneath her, a strong and challenging gesture as she growls and calls out to York*  I tire of your running from me you coward!  If it's a Dark Duel you want, then that's what you'll get!  York Shire, I Cameron Craronte, Null Contractor of Loria Craronte's company challenge you to a Dark Duel to be overseen by the Angel of Death herself!

Terran:  *he cuts down some of the undead near Kurt just before hearing Cameron's declaration of a Dark Duel to York.  His eyes widen and he whips around to face her*  Didn't Kurt just say not to do that?!  What're you thinking Cameron?!  That bastard'll kill you!

Cameron:  *she grits her teeth as Ruko and Belleria both stop what they're doing and stare at their master*  I don't care!  I'm tired of being the weak little girl that's always needing help from others!

Ruko:  *he narrows his glowing eyes at her*  Cameron....there will be no going back once this is done....

Belleria:  *she floats over and sits next to Cameron*  This is a dangerous game you're playing at young mistress....I hope you realize the gravity of what you've just done....

~Kiria~

Kiria:  *she pants a bit from the amount of undead that were still assaulting them, throwing a couple more trap daggers around them to keep them at bay*  They just keep coming....Forcestus, I can't keep this up for too much longer.  Please hurry!  *she tells him, getting a few more trap daggers ready for them.  She'd used so many....it wouldn't be long before she'd have to rely on her raw sorcery and fighting skills to attack*

~Loria and Argyle~

Loria:  *she sees the kick from Phobos coming and ducks down, her training from Karn kicking in as she put the palm of her hand onto the ground and went for Phobos' legs.  The wind howled and whirled around her visage as she spun around on her the palm of her hand to counter with an ultra fast leg sweep.  She hadn't thought that the melee combat that Karn had taught her alongside her weapon training would ever have its uses but now it was certainly going to be put to the test!*

~Ember and Catia~

Grimoire:  *she grips her now massive scythe blade and rears back to swing it in a complete arc, gunning for Ember's body as she stepped to swing it*  DIE!!!!

Ember:  *she tries to get up to try and move out of the way of her elder sister's attack as it started to scar the very walls of her chamber but it was no use.  Her body was too beat up to let her stand.  She could only shut her eyes tightly and wait for her life to end....*

*suddenly a loud cry rings out and a huge grey spell seal appears next to Ember and completely blocks Grimoire's swing, making her widen her eyes in complete surprise.  A young Myrrian girl is standing there, her blonde hair with the locks of scarlet red highlighting her face as she gritted her teeth and held Grimoire's scythe attack at bay.  Her slight frame seemed to creak and groan as she gave a loud yell and actually fought the energy coming from Grimoire's scythe off and it disappeared as it went through the spell circle*

Grimoire:  *she lets her scythe blade complete the swing as it ends with the blade on the ground, staring in disbelief at what she'd just seen.  This girl....the one who moments ago she'd used as her own body, just dispelled her most powerful attack!*  Wha....WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!  HOW ARE YOU STANDING?!  *she yelled in frustration, some of the grey feather's on the girl's wings, one functional and another broken and seared by demonic flames, fell from her body.  It was Catia*

Catia:  *she gave a great sigh and sunk to her knees, panting in utter exhaustion as she turned and smiled at Ember*  Good....I made it....thank goodness....

Ember:  *she too was completely stunned by the girl's sudden show of strength.  She hadn't even known that the girl had became conscious, much less that she was capable of doing something like this!*  C-Catia....when....

Catia:  *she sighed and crawled over to Ember, putting the palms of her hands on her arms with a smile*  I....I'm fine....please....let me lend you my strength....

Ember:  *she watches as Catia's sorcery instantly begins to make her injuries close and repair themselves, the stump of her horn smoothing out and disappearing into the demon girl's hair*

Cornelia:  *she growls and her gauntlets appear on her wrists as she rushes straight at Catia, blind fury in her eyes*  HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE!!  *she screeches as she's suddenly blasted away by an explosion of demon fire into a nearby wall*

Ember:  *she takes a deep breath and stands up, turning to face Grimoire again as her chakrams appear in her hands*  Thank you Catia....now do me a big favor and rest....I'll finish this.  I won't lose to her.  *she turns to Catia and gives her a happy, reassuring smile*  I promise.

Grimoire:  *she lets out a roar of frustration as her aura explodes and envelops the entire room, her fury evident within her red eyes*  SCREW YOUR PETTY PROMISES!!  I REFUSE TO LET YOU DEFILE OUR RACE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE ANY LONGER!!  *she picks up her scythe and lunges straight at Ember, making a small crater where she'd jumped from the ground as her aura extends her reach with her scythe once again*

Ember:  *she scowls at her sister and simply slaps her scythe away, spinning with her momentum and planting a roundhouse kick straight into her side.  The attack makes her stumble onto her knees as she flashes with a static-like sound straight up to her and delivers a knee to her nose, launching her into the air slightly as the chains on her chakrams catch her by her throat and fling her into the wall on the other side of the room.  She stares at where her elder sister landed and patiently waits for her to come out of the smoke and debris that she'd just created on impact with the wall.  Neither of them were done yet....not by a long shot*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/18/2015, 10:32 am

~Terran's group~

Kurt: *he hears Cameron's challenge and immediately drops his horn, not because of the fact she challenged York, but because who she requested would supervise the Duel* The...Angel...MYST?! CAMERON HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!

York: *his cackling suddenly echoes out from all around them. A ripple appears in the floor and York rises out, standing tall even with the fact that his shoulders are hunched forward and his neck cranes forward like a vulture* I accept! *the shadows suddenly begin whispering and the undead stop their attack, all of them looking at Cameron and York. In a flash, all the shadows fly at Cameron and York and form a vast bubble around the two of them*

Emil: WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS IS THAT?!

Kurt: A fragment of Null itself! A Lord of Null created it for the battle to come!

Emil: Well can we help her!? That guy's a Dragon Apostle, meant to kill a Royal Knight! Way too strong an opponent to take alone!

Kurt: We're cut off! They are in Null, Emil! If you try going through there, you'll end up like the creatures that burned down Cameron and Argyle's villages! Driven mad and under the control of the Dark!

Emil: What about you?!

Kurt: I'm a Null Contractor, if I interfere then Cameron forfeits and will be killed by Myst instantly! The best we can do now is wait it out...*he punches a wall in frustration* DAMN IT! If she dies, Loria and Argyle will never forgive me!

~The Dark of Null~

*inside the dome of shadows, York and Cameron stand face to face, a large grin on York's face*

York: You have no idea what you've just done, girl...Only one of us will be walking out of this alive, and it won't be you! I've won over ten Dark Duels already! This is just another day in the office for me! I wonder what kind of battlefield Lady Myst will choose to inflict?! Doesn't matter...with my two abilities, I'll win for sure!

~Ember vs. Grimoire~

Vickolash: *he suddenly stands right above the now downed Catia, his fist covered in obsidian* GRRRRR.....HOOOOOOOOW DISREPUTABLE! TO DISRUUUUUPT A DUEL BETWEEN WARRIOR! HAAAAAAAAAVE YOUUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOO SHAME?! *right as he moves to use his fist to crush Catia's head, the ceiling suddenly gives way as rubble suddenly falls around Vickolash* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! *a large black shape suddenly falls down at Vickolash at blinding speeds. The shape brings back its fist and suddenly cracks a surprised Vickolash right across the jaw, a blast of force-like energy flying out and nearly taking Vickolash's jaw off. The half-demon flies back and cracks his jaw back into place* WHO DAAAAAAAAAAARES INTERRUPT?! *standing there, panting heavily with ripped up knuckles and Kiria on his shoulder is Forcestus. His mask is gone, ripped off his face by an undead during the fighting, and he is glaring daggers right at Grimoire, Cornelia, and Vickolash*

Phobos: *the kick knocks him off-balance and he seems surprised by Loria's move* What?!

Argyle: *he brings a glowing blue fist right at Phobos and lands it right into his gut, flinging him back.* You can't win against both of us, Phobos! Give up, and we might let you walk away with your life, how little its worth!

Phobos: *his eyes go from furious to deathly serious* Fine then. It would appear I've underestimated you both. I was right all along. If you two are left to your own devices, you could become a threat to Father Behemoth. *his aura begins to crackle and pop around his body* I won't underestimate you both anymore. Now, you will taste the full power of Richter Phobos, Dragon Apostle meant to kill Ser Zorrin. *his aura explodes from his body and two white shackles of energy form around his wrists. From the shackles extend white chains, five flowing from each shackle.* My Awakened Sorcery, Chains of Truth! But that's not all! *his aura continues to grow exponentially*

Argyle: Gods above...is he getting even stronger?!

Phobos: *he holds his hand up and grins* DRAGONS, HEAR MY CRY! COAT ME IN YOUR SKIN SO I MIGHT SMITE YOUR FOES! DRAGON SOUL! *his body suddenly increases muscle mass, increasing his height by at least a foot. His shoulders begin to slump forward due to all his muscle and his white poncho completely tears from his neck. His skin begins to bubble and form scales until his entire body is covered in green scales, with his mouth, stomach, chest, and underarms covered in white scales. Two horns grow from the sides of his head and point back, connecting above the back of his head in a circle. A tail grows from his back that's tip nearly touches the floor. Before Argyle and Loria now stood a humanoid Dragon around the size of Emil but far more muscular. When he opens his eyes, they are the same color as Phobos' only the pupils have become reptilian slits. He looks at Argyle and Loria and grins, his teeth now sharp fangs* This is the difference between Spell Bloods and Dragon Apostles...you are only mortal, and WE ARE DRAGONS!

~Yorg vs. Beck~

Yorg: *he stands up from the crater and grits his teeth. Using his magnetism, he brings his blades around his fists to protect them before charging at Beck head-on*

Beck: *he forms iron on his fists and runs at Yorg. Immediately, the two begin exchanging blows, punching each other in the exact same places at the exact same time. First, a cross to the cheek. Then, a blow to the gut, followed by a straight to the face. As the fighting continues, Beck suddenly stops punching and starts taking each punch Yorg throws, his head turning each time Yorg punches his face. Finally, Yorg goes to lay a right straight fused with a shadow fist and the blade shards right into Beck's face. The blow explodes with force, steam coming from Beck's face* You know...*when the steam clears, Beck had turned the part of his face that Yorg was punching partially into iron* I can take all those punches you're throwing...

Yorg: Just what the hell is this guy made of?!

Beck: *he delivers a lightning-fast iron fist right into Yorg's stomach, flinging him back again*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/18/2015, 11:17 am

~Within the Dark of Null~

*Belleria and Ruko suddenly start to gain a wisping aura as Cameron also feels as if a large burden was lifted off of her shoulders. She stands and gives them both a nod and a reassuring smile as they quickly understand why she'd done this. This environment would easily help to sustain Cameron's two summons while she fought, making the strain on her much less obvious. The four combatants don't have much time to think however as they all hear the beating of large wings. A twisted visage of a myrrian woman with silver hair dressed in nothing but a tattered white dress slowly floats down from above. Two weapons are floating by her side; a three-pronged spear seemingly made of gold and silver and a simple sword, shrouded in divine light. They were two of the most famous weapons in existence: Gungnir the God Slayer and Excalibur the Sword of Light. They slowly hover and float around her form as her wings, one skeletal with almost nothing but bone left and the other a decaying black angel's wing, slowly flap to keep her aloft. She seems to have no mouth and one of her eyes is covered by a span of flesh-like material, the other seeming to glow an iridescent blue coloring similar to Belleria's eyes. As she came to the seemingly non-existant floor and landed gently on its surface, the ground bubbled and twisted, disgusting creatures made up of a kind of black slime come up from its surface. Their glowing white eyes stare at Cameron and York as the dark, angelic figure glances at York*

???: *her voice is gentle and calm as she speaks, not through the air but through the minds of both Cameron and York* York Shire....to what do we owe the pleasure of your company once again? *she broadcasts through his thoughts, now seeing Cameron as she stares at her in awe*

Cameron: You....You're Myst? *she asks her, astonished by the Lord of Null's appearance. She looked nothing like she'd pictured at all!*

Myst: *she narrows her eyes at the girl and her voice gives out an audible sigh as she seems to sit down on a small X pattern that's made up of her two weapons* Picking on young children now are we York? Please tell me that it wasn't you who summoned me to watch over your game.

Cameron: *she shakes her head quickly and speaks out* N-No! I was the one who called for you. I've just heard so much about you.... *she slowly gets onto her knees and bows politely to her* I wanted to meet you....if only if it was just one time.

Myst: *she looks at Cameron in a bit of surprise before her broadcasted voice begins to laugh in delight* Hahaha! You're a funny little girl aren't you? I like that. But alas, the two of you are here on business. Else I'd offer to share a drink with you for a little while. Tell you what child, since you're the one who called the duel, I will allow you to choose what kind of environment one of you will die in. How does that sound? *she tells her, an amused glint in her blue eye*

Cameron: *she blinks at Myst in surprise before slowly standing up and looking at York. She had to think of a place that would be to her advantage if she truly wanted to win....* U-Um....can we duel in the clouds maybe? *she asks her curiously*

Myst: *she gives Cameron a nod and sweeps her hand gently across the area. Suddenly the place turns and twists, the ground being replaced with air as storm clouds billowed and crackled around their heads. Lightning clawed the skies and the area around them, momentarily making the dark area around them flash with a brilliant light* An amusing thought that pleases me. However, we must make this fair. York Shire, is there something you wish to add that would amuse me? *she asks him, a highly pleased look in her eye*

~Ember, Catia and Kiria~

Ember: *she watches in utter surprise as she sees Forcestus and Kiria come crashing through the ceiling, smiling with a twinkle of utter joy in her eyes as she sees him save Catia from being hurt by Vickolash* A grand entrance as always! Glad you could make it!

Kiria: *she hops off of Forcestus' shoulder and immediately rushes over to Catia's side, the hurt girl still exhausted from having not only fought off Grimoire's attack but healed Ember's injuries as well* Sis! What happened to you?! Are you alright?!

Catia: *she lets her sister support her as she leans into her grasp with a happy sigh* I'm alright....just....tired.... *she rasps before she closes her eyes and goes to rest in her little sister's arms*

Cornelia: *she erupts from the debris that was on top of her and roars as her form twists into its draconic shape. Her mane glows and rips through the air wildly, her demonic flames covering her entire body in a furious blaze* YOU!!! DID YOU NOT LEARN YOUR LESSON LAST TIME YOU BRAT?! I'LL TURN YOU TO CINDERS!!! *she screeches, Kiria carefully moving away from Catia and standing up to the furious dragon in defiance*

Kiria: *she flips her last two daggers around in her hands and gets into a battle ready stance* Come and get some you ugly lizard! *she taunts her, covering her daggers in multiple layers of sharp ice until they were the size of ultra-thick shortswords*

Grimoire: *the debris that was covering her body also explodes away from her body as the darkness coming from her aura starts to darken the room. Her red eyes glint within the darkness and she holds her scythe in both of her hands now* You will all regret the day you interfered with our fight....ATTACK THEM MY CHILDREN!!! RIP THEM TO SHREDS!!! *she orders them, flying at Ember and clashing weapons with her*

Ember: *she holds Grimoire where she stands and redirects the slash coming from her elder sister's scythe into the ground, spinning on her palm and delivering an awkward straight kick right into the side of her face. A small explosion of flames follows it as Grimoire recovers in mid-flight and flies back towards Ember, her rage and fury only building and making the room grow ever darker*

~Loria and Argyle~

Loria: *she holds her blade staff cautiously as she witnesses Phobos' sudden surge of strength. Her eyes widen in surprise as she sees him take on a draconic appearance and she suddenly gets into a much more defensive stance near Argyle* I'm unsure of what to make of his sudden strength....but he's not the only one with powers yet to have been unveiled! If you can, try and restrict his movements Argyle. I can deliver more attacks if he doesn't move so much! *she tells him, sharing her wind aura with him and concentrating on his limbs to increase his movement and attack speed as well as her own*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/20/2015, 9:19 am

~The Black Duel~

York: *a smile forms on his face as he looks around the environment* I only ask that if the child wishes to fight in the skies, then let her death be to a maelstrom! I request that the clouds be riddled with winds and rain, lightning and hail! Let our battle be to a storm!

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Vickolash: *he pulls out his double-sided drum and hits it twice to start the rhythm of his next speech* YYOOOOOOOOOOOI! WAAAAAAAAAARRIOR, SOOOOOO PROUD! YOU STAND AGAINST UUUUUUS DEMONS!!!! YET YOU FUTIIIIIILE! *as he says the last word, he drags the last syllable while raising his foot, then stomping and standing before Forcestus with his palms outstretched and the mouth on his stomach agape*

Forcestus: *he wastes no time and brings up his wheel onto his shoulder, his eyes now sharp and deadly as he glares at Vickolash. This was one of the half-demons that hurt Ember and dragged her into this. And he was going to make this one pay for each blow that landed on Ember.*

Vickolash: *he perks his ears up* WHYYYYYYYY DO YOU NOT SPEAK?! IS MY VIIIIIIISAGE MMMM....TOOOOO TERRIFYING TO BEHOLD?! ARE YOU SPEECHLESS BECAUSE YOU FACE A SHI- *Before he can finish, Forcestus swings the wheel and cracks Vickolash in the side at blinding speed, sending the half-Giant screaming into the wall* GAH! HOOOOOOOOOW SHAMELESS!

Obsidian Wall: *as the fighting raged on, the cracks in the wall completely cover the center statue and are spreading to the others on the wall. Then, a loud and resounding crack is heard in the room, and it comes from the center statue's head. A small shard of obsidian falls off its eye and, in one instant, the air in the room seems to feel a thousand times heavier. The eye slowly and lazily opens, and when it fully opens, what sounds like a loud sigh escapes from the statue*

~Yorg and Desmond~

Yorg: *the punch flings him back hard. As he slides on his knees, he makes the his blades as well as a large number of shadow hands swirl around him. He then roars and fires them all at Beck*

Beck: *he watches them with his Mystic Focus* That won't work on me even a second time...*he dodges each blade and each fist with ease, sidestepping or turning his head if needed. He then stops short and holds out the stone rod that his his weapon. The weapon becomes coated in the same iron as his fists and he begins spinning it between his hands* I'll end this fight in one blow....

Yorg: *the blades all fly back to him and form together, forming his greatsword* Like hell you will! *he fires a single black hand at Beck and pulls himself along with it*

Beck: *he stops spinning the staff and ducks under the hand before dashing right at Yorg with blinding speed enhanced by Mystic Focus. He swings the staff with all his might and cracks Yorg right in the stomach, the force behind the blow flying out of Yorg's back and smashing into the wall behind Yorg, creating a huge crater. Yorg coughs blood from out the slits in his helm and crumples to the ground, wheezing and coughing furiously from the blow* By my estimation, your ribs should be nothing but powder and your organs should be heavily damaged...I'll deal the death blow now and finish this. *he raises the staff to end Yorg*

Desmond: BECK!

Beck: *he turns around and looks casually at Desmond* Still alive?

Desmond: *he looks beaten bad, but he stands ready, his Shotel drawn*

Yorg: D-Desmond....RUN YOU FOOL! *he starts coughing violently*

Desmond: I've recovered most of my energy...Don't worry, Ser Yorg! I can beat him!

Beck: *he turns and fully faces Desmond* You are like a cockroach, Kyne...you refuse to die.

~Loria and Argyle~

Argyle: *he grips the Dragon Fang with both hands and stands ready with Loria* I'll do my best! Just line up your shot and take it if you see it! *he dashes with the wind right at Phobos*

Phobos: *he snarls and charges at Argyle, swiping a chained arm right at Argyle*

Argyle: *he blocks the blow with his blade, seeing a second one coming at his left. Using a Sorcery-infused punch, he blocks the attack blow for blow and looks up at Phobos, his aura a raging blue flame around his body*

Phobos: I see...your Sorcery scales with your will to fight...Much like the Sorcery of Eddard, which grew with his desire to meet out justice.

Argyle: *he grins* Master Horvath said the exact same thing.

Phobos: Queenkiller?

Argyle: Yes, he's my teacher! *he follows through on the punch, flinging Phobos's fist back*

Phobos: *using the momentum of the counter, he places his hand on the ground and brings a draconian leg up at Argyle and kicks him in the shoulder*

Argyle: *he grunts from the force of the blow and is flung to the side*

Phobos: *he looks over at Loria and growls deeply* Craronte...I've been waiting for this day for a long time...after I take your head, I'll be sure to display it before taking Zorrin's as well! The look of despair on his face having lost a second daughter will be oh so delicious!

~The battle of the Iron Keep~

*as Horvath and Heinkiel continue their duel, the Giants and Half-Demons continue their march at the Iron Keep*

Giant Commander: FORWARD, HALF-DEMONS! WE WILL SMITE THE MYRRIAN SCUM AND DASH THEIR HOPES AGAINST THEIR OWN KEEP!

Half-Demons: *they all agree with a loud roar and continue to charge. Suddenly, a vast wave flies out and over the armies. In the air, a vast sigh is heard, like someone had just woken up from a nap. The armies stop fighting and look at the now reddening sky. A high-pitched whine echoes in the air, forcing all except the Half-Demons to their knees. Finally, when it stops, the Half Demons all stand perfectly still, looking down as if they were lost in thought*

Giant Commander: *he shoves through the ranks and grabs a Dragon Half-Demon, picking it up and shaking it* OI! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU ALL?! STOP GAPING AND KILL THE MORTALS! *suddenly, the Giant's head is taken off by the Dragon Half-Demon, its wings on its arms as sharp as blades. The Commander's body drops the creature, who turns to its brethren*

Dragon-Demon: *it growls and projects its thoughts out to all around it* HIS VOICE COMMANDS IT! DEATH TO THE MORTALS....AND DEATH TO THE DRAGONS! BY ORDER OF OUR ONE TRUE KING! *all the Half-Demons, who's numbers outweighed both the Giants and the Mortals nearly twice over, all roar in unison and begin slaughtering not only the mortals, but their Giant allies as well!*

Heinkiel: *he jumps over Horvath and draws his sword, revealing it to be a small blade inside a large sheath. From the other end of the sheath, he draws a second blade with no guard hilt*

Horvath: I see...you carry that long sheath to make your opponents believe you will use a Masamune Dai-Katana, but in reality you wield twin Wakizashi?

Heinkiel: Correct. I was tired of people immediately underestimating me because I carried those two short blades in the open. *suddenly, he leaps over a Half-Demon that tries to attack him from behind and impales it through the head with one of his blades* It would seem that I've been double crossed...and it would seem your forces are at a loss as well.

Horvath: What do you suggest?

Heinkiel: The enemy of my enemy?

Horvath: For now...Until this mess is resolved. *he and Heinkiel go back to back and stand, facing the Half-Demons that now surrounded them*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/20/2015, 11:19 am

~Cameron~

Myst: *her eye twinkles with delight as she happily obliges York's request with a sweep of her hands. Suddenly lightning claws the sky nigh inches from the combatants' heads, hail the size of Cameron's fists falls from the sky and threatens to bludgeon them in the head, rain pounds into their bodies and soaks them to their bones and the wind howls and roars as if a dragon was threatening to destroy the very air around them. An amused laugh can be heard from Myst as a small, invisible barrier of kinetic energy is seen formed around her body to prevent her from getting wet* So you have asked, so it shall be York Shire. What an entertaining fight this will be. Do make this interesting though York Shire. You may be in a Dark Duel but I do not intend to be overseeing a pointlessly boring one. Now then.... *her eye glows in the darkness of the massive maelstrom as a wave of kinetic energy washes over the combatants* Fight to the death!

Cameron: *she nods to Belleria and Ruko who both wordlessly nod back and disappear, not into the ground this time, but the environment around them, the darkness from the storm keeping them well hidden from York's senses as Cameron begins to charge lightning into her sword. Lightning suddenly streaks towards it and lights her weapon as if it were a lightning rod, making Cameron smile* This storm is so....perfect. You should know York Shire.... *she closes her eyes in concentration as the storm rages around her visage and she suddenly begins to disappear alongside her summons. Her voice echoes out around the environment as she silently appears behind him* I love a good thunderstorm! *wordlessly afterwards York Shire feels a dark hand grab his ankle and electricity surges through his body as Belleria has her palm to the sky nearby, charging a massive, chaotically sparking ball of energy above her head. Cameron on the other hand, is seen getting ready to swing her sword which also had been charging with her power. Then the two simultaneously release the energy they've built up, flinging both strikes at him at the same time*

~Loria and Argyle~

Loria: *she growls and slams her palm onto the ground, a large pale green spell circle appearing on the ground* You know NOTHING about him! Your hate for that man is nothing but sheer jealousy to me! He has everything that he could ever want and you have nothing to show for your life but a legacy of death, despair and exile! You will perish right here in this tower with nothing to your name Phobos! *she tells him as four large tornado's whip up around her and begin to chaotically spin and charge straight for him. The tornado's wouldn't hurt Argyle but if Phobos were to get near them they would bash him relentlessly with blunt force wind blasts as they spun around him. Then she flashes with her howling winds as a raging storm begins to roar outside the tower around them, appearing behind Phobos and using the raging winds from her miniature storm to swing an ultra fast roundhouse kick gunning straight for his back to send him into her waiting tornado's*

~Ember and Kiria~

Ember: *she hears the sigh and her breath instantly catches in her throat and her heart stops for a quick second* No....I was too late....

Grimoire: *she grins in sadistic pleasure as she quickly forces Ember to pay attention to their grinding blades against each other* Our father is being reborn right before our eyes dear little sister! You should be happy! It'll be one big FAMILY REUNION! *she screeches, cackling madly as she shoves Ember off of her scythe and slams her palm onto the ground, black tendrils lunging for her in an attempt to smash her into the wall closest to the two of them*

Ember: *she sees the attack coming and lets her momentum from her awkward balance follow through, nimbly flipping backwards and dodging the tendrils as they swipe at her and sink back into the ground from whence they'd come. As she's in the air now, she sees Grimoire crouching to lunge at her and she flaps her wings to give her some lift and recover in midair, clashing blades with her again. Their powers collide with one another in a large explosion of dark energy and black flames as the two soon begin to dance through the air once again, letting the combatants on the ground fight unimpeded*

Cornelia: *she gives a draconic roar in fury and launches a large fireball at Kiria, the large explosion of dark flames following it lighting up the spot where she'd been standing. But once the flames had cleared, she sees that the girl is no longer there! As she whips her head around quickly to see where she'd gone, she suddenly feels a sword stick into her scales and pierce her skin and she roars in pain. Her tail then whips around and attempts to smack the icy girl in the side, only to find nothing but air. She whips her head around and finds only a sword made entirely of ice inbetween her scales, growling in frustration as she cracks and shatters it to dust from flexing her powerful scales down into a defensive position*

Kiria: *she lands on Cornelia's head and flips one of her new swords around to face backwards in her hand before giving it a swipe at Cornelia's face. The attack actually cleaves right into her smoothly armored face and makes the half-dragon rear back and roar in pain as she delivers one last slash to the same spot before leaping off of her, the attacks making a clear cut X marking into the bridge of her snout. She lands in front of Catia again and grits her teeth, growling at her* I'm not scared of you anymore! My blades can cut you and I can win! It doesn't matter how strong your armor is! *she flips her other sword around to face backwards in her hand and she holds them in front of her defensively* If ice or water gets underneath your scales you're as good as dead to me!

Cornelia: *she gives a louder roar as her aura suddenly flares up and demonic flames begin to whirl around her body in a chaotic storm of wind and hellfire* I WILL RIP THAT IMPUDENT MOUTH FROM YOUR FACE YOU IGNORANT LITTLE BRAT!!! *she spat, lunging forward and catching Kiria by surprise with her sheer speed as she whips the icy girl into a wall with one of her burning wingarm claws*

Kiria: *she thinks fast and uses the moisture that was left in the air from Cornelia's attack to make a small cushion of water on her back, softening the impact as she coughs as she hits the wall. She gets up shakily, bleeding from her head and the fierce burns on her left arm making her wince. She touches them and covers them in ice, breathing calmly through the pain as she soon sees Cornelia lunging for her again. She dodge rolls to the side and catches a huge fireball to her face on contact with the ground, sending her careening backwards. She shoves one of her blades into the ground and slows herself down enough to stand up and face Cornelia once again, charging for the demonic she-dragon and jumping up onto her back this time, landing and shoving her sword into the spot where she'd connected with an ice attack earlier. The attack makes her sword and the leftover ice connect to each other and gives her a firm grip on Cornelia's back as the half-dragon begins to flail around wildly in an attempt to get the girl off of her back. She hangs onto her sword and tries to concentrate her powers into the icy anchor holding her in place, the result being large spikes of ice sprouting from beneath Cornelia's scales and making her cry out in pain as she finally leaps backwards and slams her into a wall to get her off. She coughs up blood and feels her own icy spikes cut her body up as the dragon wildly swings its tail to get the weapon out of her back*

Cornelia: *her aura burns and begins to melt the ice as she roars again in frustration, spiking her tail like a mace and smashing the ice above Kiria's weapons actual blade and sending it flying away towards where Catia was resting. She then turns and growls angrily at Kiria as she struggles to a standing position, staring at her opponent in complete defiance* WHAT BLASPHEMOUS TRICK DID YOU JUST USE GIRL?! TELL ME!! *she roars at her, lashing her tail in frustration. It was impossible! Sorcery as weak as hers not only piercing her armor but harming her underneath her metallic scales too?!*

Kiria: *she gives a small laugh and points at Cornelia* You messed up, letting me get some ice underneath your scales. I wanted you to snap that thing and flatten your scales for me. It got you right where I wanted you. *she holds her iced over arm, her clothing smoking from her body's contact with Cornelia's demonic flame aura* I told you didn't I? Once my water or ice gets underneath your scales, it's over. My sorcery isn't making ice or water or any of that. It has nothing to do with that. *she stands and flips her sword around so it's facing forwards in her hand as she goes to grip the hilt with her other hand, the ice extending once again and forming into a huge, jagged greatsword* My sorcery relies not on bodies of water or my own mystic energy. It relies on the moisture leftover in the air, letting me freeze it or conjure water out of it at will. *she points her newly formed sword at Cornelia and smirks* My sorcery's name....is called Conversion.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/20/2015, 1:38 pm

York: *the lightning strikes him and his eyes roll back. He stands perfectly still in the center of the storm, his back arched back and his head rolled back completely. His finger suddenly twitches and makes a loud cracking sound as his body begins to bend forward as his bones crack. His sack cloth top splits open down the chest and falls off, revealing York's full form. Despite his appearance while covered by the cloth robes, he is actually well toned and incredibly muscular. His muscles ripple in the lightning as he cracks his neck. Finally, when the lightning calms, his full body is revealed to be covered in stitches, as if he had been sewn back together numerous times. A grin forms on his face as his eyes glow red* You probably thought...without any corpses, I wouldn't be able to fight you and your little pets, correct?...and since I have to keep your comrades lost, I can't change the field to my Black Labyrinth, right...but there is a small factor that you failed to calculate....I ALREADY AM A CORPSE! I died long ago, at the hands of the original King's Justice, Armand Concorde, and that miserable Eddard the King's Blade! But, even as I died, my spirit endured within my Labyrinth of Null! From there, I reanimated my own body and possessed it, giving myself a body far stronger than any mortal's! *his aura begins to glow black and aquamarine as his muscles bulge further and he holds up his arms* DRAGONS, HEAR MY PRAYER! GRANT ME YOUR SKIN SO I MIGHT SMITE YOUR ENEMIES! DRAGON SOUL! *his aura explodes as his body begins to change. His skin bubbles and rots, turning to sickly green scales with small tendrils of flesh hanging from between the scales, as if it was melting and rotting. Two large horns grow from his forehead and twist around his head till they curve forward like the horns of a ram. His teeth form to razor sharp, black fangs as his tongue turns to a rotting green color, green smoke coming from his mouth as he breaths. The skin falls from his fingertips and toes, forming bone claws connected directly to the scales on his knuckles. His red eyes fall from their sockets, turning to bright green flames as he stabs his hand into his stomach, ripping his own spine out and turning it into a vast axe. The bones remaining inside him suddenly ignite with green flame as the bones suddenly re-form. Standing before Cameron was a now undead-Draconian York, who grins with delight down at Cameron* And now, little girl...*he spins the axe in his hand and rests it on his shoulder* You pay the piper...*he dashes forward and punches at Cameron, his fist sharp as bone spikes with green Dragon Fire flowing around it*

~Desmond vs. Beck~

Desmond: *he holds his blades steady, his aura beginning to build as he focuses on Beck*

Beck: *he fully faces Desmond and removes his bandages. As he does, he sighs* Dragons, hear my prayer...Grant me your skin so I might smite your enemies...Dragon Soul. *his body begins to bubble as his skin takes on an iron color and becomes vast, plate-like scales. A mowhawk of horns spring up down Beck's head, his face covered completely by iron scales. His eyes become reptilian slits and his muscles bulge vastly. He takes his staff and hits the ground with the tip, leaving a crater the size of a human skull where he tapped the ground.* In this form, my Mystic Focus as well as my Iron Body are vastly heightened. It should be physically impossible for even a Dragon Bone weapon to cut my flesh. This is where you die, Desmond Kyne.

Desmond: *he closes his eyes, focusing further*

~Desmond's Flashback~

Desmond: *he stands in the Iron Keep, a practice dummy cut multiple times in front of him. He pants heavily, his body starting to shudder from fatigue*

Belwas: *he stands on the staircase in front of the training grounds, watching Desmond closely* Desmond, you shouldn't doubt yourself so much.

Desmond: What do you mean, Ser Belwas?! I let Romperoo die! I couldn't do anything! Phobos was...was just too strong!

Belwas: Yes, he was. Phobos is a former Royal Knight, and I know for a fact that he earned that title. My brother and I were there when Phobos located the Dragon Cultists within Silvenheim and stopped the Plot of a Thousand Flames. He is an unmatched fighter in martial arts of the East and a decorated war veteran. You, you were his apprentice, and on top of that you were prideful and weak. But, you must understand that it is that pride that was holding you back and can also be your greatest weapon. Take pride not in the fact that you are better than someone. For there will always be someone stronger than you. Yours is a very unique Sorcery, Desmond. Resonance attacks your opponents on a deep level, beyond what the eye can see. This means it can attack the very core of Dragon Scales, rendering the Scales useless. You are one of the few who have what we can call...

~Present fight~

Desmond: ....The Sorcery of a Dragon Hunter...*he opens his eyes* Awakened Sorcery, Deep Resonance. *the blade suddenly seems to shudder and glow brightly, as if it was made from light itself. *he brings the Shotel blades to ready and crouches*

Beck: *he grips the staff with both hands and dashes forward and blinding speeds far faster than a normal eye could follow*

Desmond: *he steps forward with a flash, dashing at high speed right at Beck. The two bring their weapons forward and strike. They both stop, a vast force flying out around them. A few seconds pass of complete silence. Suddenly, the walls of the arena creak as the tower shifts slightly, revealing the whole thing to have been cut in half* Single Strike: Climax.

Beck: *his eyes widen as he looks down and his body slides forward. As he falls, he watches his legs pass him as he realizes the cold truth: He had been cut in half completely* H-how...

Desmond: Because I'm not a prideful weakling like I once was....I am a Knight of Myrr....and a Dragon Hunter.

Beck: *as his body grows cold, he lets out a weak laugh* Dragon.....Hunter....hehe....that...suits you...*he closes his eyes as his last breath escapes his lips*

Yorg: H-he did it...

Desmond: Yorg! Are you alright?! *he runs over and goes to help Yorg up*

Yorg: Gah! My bones are powder!....*he winces in pain* Leave me, I'll be alright. I'm using the shadows in my body to hold myself together. I'll use Mystic Focus and start mending myself. I'll then go and find Cameron and the others. You go and find Argyle and Loria! Help them! If they've found Grimoire or Phobos, they may need it!

Desmond: *he nods and sets Yorg down* Good luck, Ser Yorg. And thank you for rescuing me. I owe you for this.

Yorg: Hehe...just buy me an ale when we get back to town, ya brat...now go!

Desmond: *he nods and runs off down the door Beck came in from*

~Argyle and Loria~

Phobos: *he is flung into the tornadoes and bounced through the room by the gale, his head covered by his arms*

Argyle: *he uses Mystic Focus to look at Phobos closely* Loria! The force of the wind is knocking him around, but those scales are protecting him! He's like a Dragon, with scales immune to Sorcery!

Phobos: *he grins and bounces off one of the tornadoes, punching forward and stabbing his chains into the ground. He then pulls hard and grits his teeth, pulling himself through the air currents as he swings himself right at Loria*

Argyle: *he dashes into the maelstrom and feels his aura pulse through his body. He then roars and cleaves the air, firing a large blast of aura up at Phobos. The aura hits Phobos's chest and flings him off track and into a wall. He jumps down and runs at the wall Phobos landed in*

Phobos: *he roars in anger and dashes out, running right at Argyle and moving to catch him in a flying roundhouse kick*

Argyle: *he uses Mystic Focus and enhances his reflexes, spinning the Dragon Fang under his right arm as he leans to dodge Phobos. He then spins the Fang under his right arm and catches it in both hands, cutting Phobos twice with two quick swings*

Phobos: *he roars in pain and leaps back, growling as his cut wounds begin to sizzle and slowly heal*

Argyle: But...he can be hurt by Dragon Weaponry! We need to cut him instead of hit him with sorcery!

Phobos: *he brings his arms up and stands in a fighting stance ready to take either side immediately*

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Vickolash: *he slowly gets up, spitting out black blood from his mouth. His aura suddenly starts burning and his hair begins moving like tentacles. His face becomes serious and his eyes sharp as he glares at Forcestus* Yoi.....

Forcestus: *he takes his wheel in both hands and runs right at Vickolash, swinging it up to try and catch him in the chin*

Vickolash: *he turns his arms to obsidian and catches the wheel, stopping it completely. He and Forcestus glare at each other, standing at exactly the same height. The mouth of Vickolash's stomach then roars, releasing a wave of heat and force wind that forces Forcestus back, a few burns on his skin now sizzling* Yoi....You feel no pain?....How strange. It must be a curse, to not know the feeling of voice or touch....However, I end you not to end your suffering, but to send you to an eternal one for the destruction you wrought our race! YOIYOI! Come, Executioner Forcestus! *he runs forward and leaps up, his legs covered in obsidian as he drop kicks Forcestus, causing him to fall back. Vickolash then quickly gets up and grabs Forcestus's hair, pulling him into a guillotine hold as he tries to choke Forcestus out*

Forcestus: *he grits his teeth and silently lets go of his wheel. Using both hands, he grabs Vickolash and pulls down, forcing Vickolash to bend. He then lifts up and picks him up before spinning him on his shoulder and slamming him down into the ground head first*

Vickolash: *he uses his legs to wrap around Forcestus and pulls around, getting up as he yanks Forcestus to the ground. He then stands up and grabs Forcestus by the waist, lifting him up and laying him into a suplex head-first into the stone floor*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/20/2015, 2:20 pm

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she gives a small cry as she's laid into in the cheek by York's attack, tumbling backwards onto her back before shakily standing up from his strike. She pants as she once again feels her energy draining. She would have no other option soon than to end this with her most unique and powerful attack. But for that to work....She glances at Belleria and tears away her face mask, revealing the scarred chunk of flesh that was taken out of the bridge of her nose* Belleria! Your services will no longer be needed! Disappear! You as well Ruko!

Belleria: *she and Ruko both stare at their master in complete surprise* Young mistress....you are sure that you can take such a monster by yourself?

Ruko: *he is silent for a moment before he gives Cameron a small nod and puts a shadowy hand on Belleria's shoulder* She has this....revealing his true power was York's most grave mistake....for Cameron, this fight is already won. Let us go so that she can conserve her strength.

Myst: *as the two summons nod to each other in understanding, Myst narrows her eyes at Cameron. This child was clearly no ordinary myrrian....but what did she have against York that would make the fight easy for her to win? She leaned forward on her throne of weaponry, watching Cameron intently. This child....she was becoming infinitely more interesting to her with each passing second*

Cameron: *she shakily gets up onto her feet and holds her blade down at her side, a smirk on her face* You're already dead....funny, your head looks quite attached to your body York. I wonder what would happen.... *she lets the other two blades of her sword rise away from her blade's hilt piece and they quickly begin to accelerate as they spin through the air around her* If you lost it? My servants of Null are not just my companions York. *the blades suddenly stop spinning and fly at ultra high speed towards York's body, proceeding to whirl around him and rapidly attempt to cut his body into large pieces* They're my friends! *she sinks into the shadows and vanishes from York's sight, the blade pieces that had flown at him earlier still whirling around his body as they quickly started to hack away at his body, every now and again going for his neck and legs*

~Loria and Argyle~

Loria: *she watches Argyle and Phobos fight before smiling at the thought of needing to use her weapon. She could fight this guy with her old sorceries!* If it's a melee fight you want Phobos, that's what you'll get! Let's see how far Karn's training got me! *she slams her palm onto the ground, a small spell seal making the winds howl around her form as she suddenly begins floating. Soon she disappears from Phobos' view and a slash is felt on his back followed by an excited giggle* You're moving in slow motion to me in this storm! *she disappears from Phobos' side before suddenly appearing beneath him and hitting him in the chest with an ultra fast roundhouse kick, its speed enhanced by her sorcery. She loved being at one with the wind!*

~Ember and Kiria~

Ember: *she sees Forcestus getting hurt out of the corner of her eyes and quickly loses focus* Forcestus! *suddenly Grimoire is upon her as she grabs her by the throat*

Grimoire: *she has a sadistic grin on her face as she spins around and tosses Ember into the ground* You should really pay attention when you're fighting someone dear sister! *she laughs, sending a small wave of dark energy after Ember with a swipe of her scythe*

Ember: *she hits the ground and cries out as the wave of dark energy hits her, standing up again, albeit shakily, before a raging inferno of demon flames erupts around her body. Dozens of fireballs appear in the air around her before launching themselves at Grimoire, exploding on impact as she flings her chakrams around the area where Grimoire'd been. She feels them snag on something and tugs back on them, bringing a chained up Grimoire with them. She then charges flames into her fist and lays a straight punch into Grimoire's face, the impact and explosion sending her careening into a wall again. She then whips her chakram back into her hand before turning to Vickolash in a blind fury* How dare you touch my husband you half-demon filth! I'll turn you to ashes for that! *she launches herself at Vickolash and grabs him by his neck with her chains, the chains burning with her flames as she rips him off of the ground and whirls around. Suddenly the chains let go of him and send him flying right at Grimoire!*

Grimoire: *she shakes her head to clear away her dizziness from getting flung away before realizing that Ember'd sent Vickolash flying at her! She raises her arms in front of her to block but it's too late. Vickolash slams into her and deepens the impact crater from Ember's previous attack*

Ember: *she growls as her face twists in her fury, making the inferno from earlier rage on around her in the air. If she wasn't angry before, she definitely was now!*

Cornelia: *she roars and shoots a fireball at Kiria, making her body whirl with demonic flames as she launches herself at the icy girl once again, diving straight into the explosion that was created once again. But when she swipes with her claws to catch her, she catches nothing but air*

Kiria: *she's in the air above Cornelia, a big grin on her face* Phew that was close eh? It's getting too hot in here. *she makes ice daggers appear around her and drops them onto Cornelia's head* Let's cool you off a little bit!

Cornelia: *she feels the daggers melt and plink off of her scales and roars in fury at the girl* IMPUDENT BRAT!! HOLD STILL!! *she screeches, jumping up into the air after Kiria and grabbing her in her claws. Then she tosses her into the ground and launches a fireball after her, the explosion happening almost as soon as she hits the ground*

Kiria: *she stands up, multiple serious burns on her body as the smoke clears. She certainly couldn't hold up much longer against flames like these!*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2015, 9:49 am

~Black Duel~

York: *he growls deeply and six bumps form where his ribs are* Grrrr....YOU TROUBLESOME INSECT! *he roars as his own ribs and vertebrae on his back explode out as spikes, flying out and knocking the blades away. He then looks throughout the clouds* You think hiding in a storm will save you?! As an Undead Dragon, I can use my Mystic Focus to see not only your aura, but your very soul as well! *he looks down and sees a small, blue and black light inside the cloud Cameron is hiding in* DROWN IN FIRE! *he roars and shoots out a blast of black and aquamarine fire from his mouth, roaring like a Dragon as the flames lick through the clouds*

~Desmond~

Desmond: *as he runs to try and find Argyle and Loria, he instead finds a vast hole in the middle of the floor that looks freshly dug* This whole looks fresh...Judging by the fist-sized craters around it, I'd say this is Ser Forcestus's handy work. *he runs to the hole and jumps down into it* I pray I make it in time!

~Argyle and Loria~

Phobos: *he roars in pain as he stumbles back from Loria's attack* Grrr..

Argyle: *he dashes in and moves to slice upwards at Phobos*

Phobos: *he roars and grabs the Dragon Fang between his hands, catching it perfectly* USELESS USELESS USELESS!

Argyle: *he moves to wrench the blade from Phobos's hand, growling in frustration as the two wrestle for the blade*

Phobos: *he yanks the blade from Argyle's hands and laughs victoriously* HAHA! NOW WHAT, BOY!?

Argyle: *he wastes no time and lays a right cross into the surprised Phobos's face. He then lays a right roundhouse followed by a few punch combos fused with his Sorcery. The energy itself wasn't hurting Phobos, but for some reason he could feel the force behind the Sorcery as well as Argyle's punches. He releases the sword and stumbles back, angered that Argyle managed to push him back like that, especially with only fists* Now what to you, Phobos?!

Phobos: HOW IN THE NINE HELLS DO THOSE PUNCHES HURT?!

Argyle: My gauntlets are made with Dragon Claw and Dragon Tooth! That's how I can channel my Sorcery so well and how my punches can hurt Dragons! *he grabs the Fang from off the ground and holds it in one hand, resting it on his shoulder* Face it, Phobos, with both Loria and I attacking you at once, you can't win! If you surrender, I'll try to stay His Majesty's hand at executing you! Just give up!

Phobos: Grrrr....NO! I WILL NEVER GIVE IN! NOT TO A LOWLY SQUIRE, OR THE WHORE DAUGHTER OF A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A KNIGHT! I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU HERE AND NOW, STARTING WITH YOU, SQUIRE! *he dashes forward, far more furiously than before. He tackles Argyle to the ground while he is surprised and suddenly his flames begin to lick out from his mouth* DIE AS ASHES, CREWN! AND KNOW THAT I'LL BE COMING FOR YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR COMRADES, AND YOUR PRECIOUS KINGDOM AFTER YOUR DEATH!

Argyle: *suddenly, he grins and reaches up, forcing Phobos's mouth shut with his hands, using his Sorcery to enhance his strength so Phobos's jaws can't break free. The flames in Phobos's mouth begin to force his cheeks to inflate as Argyle holds the attack back* LORIA, NOW! HE CAN'T MOVE LIKE THIS! END IT!

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Vickolash: *he slowly starts to get up from off Grimoire, not noticing where he landed* OOOOOOH HOW CRASS A FATE, TO BE FLUNG BY- *he hears the muffled cries of fury beneath his form and looks down, seeing only Grimoire's wing and left arm sticking out from under him. They seem to twitch violently with anger and he immediately gets up* M-M-M-M-M-MOTHER! *he dashes back and away, fully aware of what fury was to come*

Forcestus: *he gets up and runs over to Ember, standing with her to face what what coming

*suddenly, a long white cutting arc flies out and hits Cornelia in the wing, shredding it like a knife cuts paper as a black-cloaked man lands near Kiria*

Desmond: Sorry I was late, Kiria. Are you injured? Lets take this beast, together! *he looks right at Cornelia and brings his blades to ready* Your head would look nice mounted over a Keep's hearth!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/22/2015, 11:38 am

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she gasps a she feels York's flames lick her body and burn her side, forcing her out of the clouds and instead to start attack once again. This time however, she melts into the clouds, dashing for York as her blades now begin pick themselves up from York's attack. The blades whirl around York as Cameron herself appears beneath York and lays a straight kick into his jaw. The force behind the attack combined with the use of her sorcery on her leg muscles makes York pop a slight ways into the air. With a small flip backwards, Cameron leaps up and her blades pieces fly to her, momentarily piecing themselves together with her blade's hilt before she gives a yell and spins around in a fast circle. Before York is able to recover onto the ground from Cameron's kick, all three of her blades are flying at him at high speed, gunning for his right arm and neck simultaneously*

~Loria and Argyle~

Loria: *she sees her chance and she stops right where she was. Suddenly her blade staff violently erupts into a huge miniature cyclone and she holds the weapon as if it were a spear* You'll regret calling me that! Your legacy of pain, suffering and betrayal ends with my weapon, here and now! *she gives a yell and hurls her blade staff as if it were a javelin, the attack exploded out of her hand and streaking straight for Phobos*

~Grimoire's Chamber~

Grimoire: *she explodes from the impact crater in a blind, comedic fury as she wheels on Vickolash. A black tendril then promptly smacks him into a nearby wall* You idiot! Kill them! *she screeches at him, spreading her wings and tensing her muscles to jump. As she does so she flies at Ember and swipes at her, being met with her little sister's chains as she promptly yanks an off-guard Grimoire around and reeling towards Forcestus*

Kiria: *her eyes twinkle with relief as she sees Desmond's attack connecting with Cornelia's wingarm, smiling at him* About time you showed up! I was beginning to worry! *she tells him, bringing her good arm to the ready to fight*

Cornelia: *she screeches at Desmond and launches a fireball directly at both him and Kiria* i WILL TURN YOU BOTH TO ASHES!!! *she roars, flattening her scales to improve her defenses as she charges in straight at Desmond, swiping through the fiery inferno that she'd just created on the fireball's impact*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2015, 2:34 pm

York: *his eyes widen with realization as his fate slowly dawned on him* I...miscalculated?! *suddenly, his arm and head are both taken from his body by the blades. As his head sails through the air, suddenly, a black aura forms around all of York's body parts. From all around the area, a deep and dark laugh echos out. Before York dies, he only utters two words.* L-Lord....Khan...*the darkness explodes from York, and the field changes back to a vast, dark void. That same voice keeps laughing and a shadowy window that ripples like water opens near Myst*

Khan: How amusing....He's ours now. *out from the portal steps a man of average height and build. He is wearing a black cloak top that stops right at his ribs with long sleeves that completely cover his hands. On the cuffs of the cloak top is a trail of intricate green embroidery, looking like the leads on a circuit board. under the cloak is a tight black underarmor shirt with two circles of green making a target on his abdomen. He wears white cloth pants with black targets similar to the one on his stomach covering the legs and green circuit designs on the black pant cuffs. his shoes are black with curled tips and a small, green metal bell on each tip. covering his head is a black iron full helm in the visage of a wolf with two forward-curving bull horns coming from the top of its head. The man radiates a dark power, equal to Myst's but far blacker and more singular. The man looks down at Cameron and bows respectfully* Congratulations on your victory, Cameron. My, long it has been. You've grown since the raid on Silvenhelm. Tell me, is our power to your liking? I believe you referred to us as "Fairies"...*suddenly, his voice sounds very familiar to Cameron. It, along with Myst's, was one of the voices that enticed Cameron to make her contract with Null.*

Phobos: *his eyes widen as the staff flies right at him. The staff pierces straight through the center of his chest, making a large, clean whole as if flies out and sticks through the wall behind him. Phobos's eyes roll back as his cheeks suddenly deflate and the fire from inside his mouth rushes out, lighting his entire body ablaze with white fire.*

Argyle: *he kicks the burning Phobos off him and immediately pats down the flames. He looks over and watches as the body of Phobos burns away, turning slowly to ash* We did it! *he gets up and looks over to Loria, smiling at her* We won, Loria!

*suddenly, behind Argyle is the colossal shape of Grom. The half-Demon is holding a vast boulder high above his head as he looks down at Argyle. With a roar of anger, he brings the boulder down at Argyle. However, Argyle reacts in time to bring the Dragon Fang up and catch the boulder on the edge, cutting into the boulder as he tries to stop it from crushing him*

Grom: I see...you're stronger than you look, mortal. Harlock! The King's Blade is here! Take your opponent and do what you will! I will stay here and tend to her friend...

Argyle: *he glares up at Grom, gritting his teeth and growling as he pushes against the boulder, *

Grom: IMPRESSIVE! BUT USELESS, BOY! *he brings back all six of his fists and starts pummeling the boulder with a rain of blows, attempting to crush Argyle under the force* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Argyle: *he roars in anger and slices, the boulder exploding into pieces as he and Grom glare at each other through the rubble*

Grom: *he grins slightly and leaps back. He then reaches behind himself and draws all three of the halberds he has strapped to his back* Yes, you are worthy of facing my weapons...Come, boy. The Balrog, Gatekeeper of the Inferno, and strongest of all Half-Demons, shall be your opponent! *he spins two in his hands, keeping them to his sides as he wields one forward normally. He then dashes forward and surprisingly agile speeds for something as large as himself*

Argyle: *he places the Dragon Fang on his back and leans forward. He then dashes right at Grom, drawing the Fang from his back as they cross. The two clash weapons, three halberds against the Dragon Fang, and they pass each other. They slide along the ground to a stop, Argyle panting slightly*

Grom: *he looks to his iron halberds and watches them crumble and shatter before his eyes.* So, your strength with that blade combined with your Sorcery makes you strong enough to out right outmatch me with weapons? Then I will have to take your seriously...*he stands tall and fire starts coursing out through his body. He holds his center arms out and two long whips of fire form in the hands. His four outer arms harden and become burning, cracked, black obsidian. He stands before Argyle, prepared with fire hot enough to scorch the very ground around them* Face me, boy. For now you face a true Demon.

Argyle: *he grips the Fang tightly and glares daggers at Grom* This opponent....May just force me to use my Awakened Sorcery....

Forcestus: *he runs into Grimoire and catches her on his wheel, the sound of her back breaking against it echoing throughout the chamber. He then infuses his Sorcery into the wheel and turns sharply, throwing it right at the recovering Vickolash. The wheel flies into the mouth on his stomach and explodes with energy, ripping Vickolash in half as it flew and stuck into the chamber wall.*

Desmond: *he brings his Shotel back and feels them hum with energy* Deep Resonance, Double strike...*he dashes forward through the fire right under Cornelia, bringing the blades up and feeling them slice into Cornelia's scales leaving two vast cuts deep into Cornelia's stomach. He slides out underneath her and lands with his blades backwards in his hands, he arms crossed in front of him* Crescendo!

Obsidian wall: *right as Desmond's attack finishes, the wall suddenly becomes a vast wall of molten rock. The sound of steam escaping hisses throughout the room. Suddenly, the cracks and the fire die down, leaving a large brown stone wall. The statues remain silent for a few seconds, when suddenly the large one in the top left moves his head and the stone breaks off from his body. He drops down to the ground and stands, more than three times the size of Grimoire. He has long, shaggy white hair and a pair of black horns, one of which was broken, coming from the top of his head. His skin is a deep, almost red orange, with his right eye covered by a black eyepatch. His armor is a black steel with no sleeves or arm guards and full grieves and boots. Around his shoulders drapes a black cape. Next drops the younger Demon from under his place on the wall. The Demon opens his hand and lands gracefully on the ground. He has long, shaggy black hair with two black tear-like lines flowing down his face and across his cheeks to his neck. He is fair, with well angled features and two antler-like horns pointing back along his head. he wore a black steel vest with two gauntlets, one of which had a long blade coming from it, as well as black cloth pants and black steel grieves and boots. His skin was a milky orange tint and his features sleepy, almost lucid. The next to drop was the small girl from the upper right. She was around Ember's height, with straight black hair in a bowl cut accompanied by two upward-pointed horns. she wore a gothic black robe that seemed to smolder with smoke and her expression was one of little amusement. Then came the man beneath her. He was tall, and fairly handsome, with long, wavey black hair that flowed freely. A black cloth was tied around his eyes and in his hand he held what looked like three black steel rods connected together by three chain links, with one rod being in the center and two chained to either side of it. He wore a simple black shirt with black steel pauldrons and arm braces as well as black steel shin guards and boots over his black cloth pants. Finally, the center statue began to rise. The man who rose from it was tall, with deep orange skin the same color as Ember and Grimoire's. His black hair was cut short and his head was adorned with two large, black horns that came from his forehead and grew back along his head, spiking back and pointing back with his hair. A goatee made of two black bones poked out from his chin, twisting as a helix to a single point. his body was covered in a long, black fur coat, under which he wore a mixture of black leather finery and a black steel chest plate with leg plates and grieves with matching black steel boots. The level of power radiating off all five of them was ungodly, but the one in the center was by far the most terrifying. He let out a deep sigh as he breathed the free air again, and then let his eyes flicker a bit to adjust to the light. He then looks right at Ember and smiles coldly, his eyes slits that focus right on Ember*

Nifelheim: Hello, Ember...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/22/2015, 3:17 pm

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she falls to a knee after landing from her kill, her blade pieces falling to her sides with clanging metallic noises as she stares breathlessly at both Myst and Khan* Y-You two....you....you were those fairies I heard?

Myst: *she gives an amused laugh* Of course child! We saw your potential to be one of us. As far as I've seen, you have yet to disappoint us. Very well done child. You have my respect.

Cameron: *she stumbles a bit to her feet and begins to pick up the pieces of her broken blade, her body starting to grow weaker as it entered Sorcerial Hyperventilation* So....now what happens? To me? To everyone else? *she asks, slumping down to the ground after collecting her blades. She was breathing hard and her voice was raspy as she looked up at Myst*

Myst: *her eye twinkles with amusement as one of the horrific, slimy creatures from before suddenly grabs a hold of Cameron's right arm and begins to slink its way onto it. As Cameron struggles weakly against it, the creature gives a screeching cry and solidifies itself onto her arm as if it were a gauntlet, making Cameron cry out in pain* Now....I give you a gift. That little thing of mine on your arm is your pet now. It will follow your orders as you see fit to give it and I will relinquish my control over it. Provided of course, it allows me to watch you from now on. You will grow stronger little girl....and I will take complete pleasure from watching you grow ever stronger.

Cameron: *as the creature finishes its work on her arm, she finally falls onto her side and collapses from exhaustion*

~Loria and Argyle~

Harlock: *as Loria goes to retrieve her blade staff to aid Argyle, she stops when she sees him already holding it where it had stuck into the wall. He seems to look it over before casually turning it over to her* This is yours I presume?

Loria: *she slowly takes the weapon from Harlock's hands before starting to crouch down into a battle ready position. She could feel her body finally starting to give into exhaustion. This would be her last fight before her mystic energy would finally fail her in keeping her body working properly* You must be Harlock....

Harlock: *he nods and gives a large, gentlemanly bow to Loria as a butler would to their master* I am humbled to meet the newest King's Blade. But might I ask why you chose the path you did? Surely a beautiful woman such as yourself would've found much more peace caring for that child that was given to you as your ward?

Loria: *she looks at him in surprise* How....how do you know about Cameron?

Harlock: *he sighs and puts his hand on the hilt of his rapier, making Loria tense up* It is unimportant now how I came about with that information milady. For now, I implore you to focus. I will not be showing you the same mercy as Phobos or any of the others have. *he draws his rapier and holds at the ready in a dueling type fashion* Enguarde Lady Loria! *he dashes straight at Loria and goes for a simple thrust to her chestplate*

Loria: *she parries the strike and spins her staff to swipe across his shoulder, only to bounce off of his clothing. She widens her eyes in surprise as she's hit with Harlock's palm straight to her chest, making her skid backwards. She stares at him in astonishment* No....how did you block me? I never saw you move a muscle!

Harlock: *he holds his rapier upwards, holding the guard to his chest* My sorcery is a little different from other sorceries my dear lady. Simply put, it repels an object of my choosing in the direction I wish it to. Observe. *he explains before going to dash into a thrust once again, this time moving at an inhuman speed as he slashes Loria across her arm*

Loria: *she jumps backwards and lets her wind aura come up, staring at Harlock in disbelief. It appeared that her own speed was being eclipsed by something as simple as repelling an object! She gets into a defensive stance and blocks another thrust from Harlock's rapier, only to be met with a roundhouse kick to her face that sends her flying onto her back. As she gets up, she sees Harlock offering her a hand up*

Harlock: *he has a polite smile on his face as Loria takes his hand to let him help her to her feet. He walks back ten paces and faces her once again, a broad smile on his face* A proper duel should have proper manners and respect for your opponent. Tell me milady, do you know the rules of a duel? If I make contact with your body three times... *his rapier begins to flow white as he readies himself to dash forward once again* I win.

~Ember and Kiria~

Cornelia: *she gives a screech before falling to her knees, her form shifting as she turns into a Myrrian woman. She coughs up some blood and stares defiantly at the both of them* I will not allow you the honor of taking my head in my dragon form. Kill me if you will, my job is already done....

Grimoire: *she coughs up blood and sits where she's slumped down on the wall, a cackle rising in her throat* Hello father....Samael....so good of you to join us for this reunion.

Ember: *her aura vanishes as her eyes widen in complete fear. She shakily turns to her father and her breath catches in her throat* N-No....I....I was too late....

Kiria: *she taps Desmond on the shoulder and glares at Nifelheim* As much as her head means to me....we've got a bigger problem now....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/22/2015, 4:20 pm

Khan: Oh, Myst...how cruel of you. Still, her progress intrigues me as well...perhaps she will be of use to us in our coming campaign against Groff?...*he looks down at Cameron* This conversation isn't for young ears...sleep...in your own world...*she feels herself pulled into what felt like warm honey. She then hears a voice coming from out of the gloom of her sleep*

Kurt: -ameron?! Cameron!? Are you alright?! Wake up, please! *she feels a calming, almost cool mist touch her as her fatigue begins to ebb away*

Argyle: *he charges over the scorched ground right at Grom, the Dragon Fang on his back as he readied for another attack*

Grom: *spinning the whips in the air, he lashes them out at Argyle and nearly hits him, however Argyle was able to slide under the whips as they crossed and leaps up from his slide, flying right at Grom. Grom grins and brings his fists forward at Argyle, letting loose a barrage of burning obsidian fists*

Argyle: *he brings the Fang forward, using it as a shield as he tries to withstand the rain of blows. The punches finally fling Argyle back, making him slide and roll over the scorched ground. He gets up onto one knee, breathing heavily as the fatigue from the previous fight takes its toll on him*

Grom: *he grins and dispels his whips.* Well, you're quite the durable one...I could see you becoming a powerful rival some day...Something I don't need....*he puts all six of his arms together, focusing them on one point as what looks like a small sun forms between his hands and starts growing* I will turn you to ash with this, the ultimate Demon Fire Sorcery! King Nifelheim's infamous attack, Infernal Sun!

Nifelheim: Now, is that any way to welcome your father after all this time, Ember? And Grimoire, it would seem you've been playing around too much...ah well, how could I deny you your girlish revelry? Samael, tend to your wife, if you please.

Samael: *the fair demon nods and dashes to Grimoire, appearing almost instantly at her side. He picks her up gingerly in his arms and holds her closely* Try not to move yet...your spine seems to be snapped. *suddenly, Forcestus appears behind him, wheel raised to attack*...General. *as soon as Samael speaks, the larger Demon appears in front of Forcestus and stops the wheel with one hand, not exerting any power on his part.* Thank you for the aid, Mephistopheles.

Mephistopheles: *he shoves Forcestus's wheel up and steps in, laying an elbow tap into Forcestus's stomach. The Half-Giant is suddenly flung at high speed right into a wall, with a huge, bleeding indented bruise in his chest* Wild, youthful ambition is not welcome here...

Desmond: *he readies his swords and dashes forward at Mephistopheles and Samael*

Lucifer: *the demon with the cloth over his eyes appears in front of Samael and blocks Desmond's swords completely with his linked staff* You reek of Dragon's blood...I guess Grimoire's daughter and those fool Apostles were no match for your group...

Desmond: *he leaps back right as a blast of black smoke nearly catches him. Behind Lucifer is the smaller Demon girl* I almost didn't notice her...

Lucifer: Thank you for the support, Leviathan.

Leviathan: Lucifer, my husband, it would seem that the young one is still alive...

Lucifer: Then she still has value.

Leviathan: *the smoke billows over and wraps around Cornelia, pulling her back to them*

Lucifer: *he glances over at Ember* My little sister...

Nifelheim: *he casually walks through the chaos as it unfolds, walking right up to Ember as if he was sauntering over with all the time in the world. When the fighting ends, he is standing right in front of Ember, double her height. He smiles down at her and raises a hand* Here, Ember...Let me pet you on the head like when you were a girl....*his hand lightly touches Ember's horn. As soon as it does, a loud and sickening crack echos out followed by the boom of Ember being flung at sonic speeds right into the far wall, the force of the blow breaking off her remaining horn. He gives a light chuckle, as if someone had told an amusing joke* There now, you're all evened out....

Desmond: SER EMBER! SER FORCESTUS!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/22/2015, 5:14 pm

~Cameron~

Cameron:  *she groans as she slowly starts to blink her eyes open.  Her body's aches and pains seemed to be gone for time being and she could see everyone standing around her, Terran smirking at her with his arms crossed.  She coughs and tries to move her right arm, the odd substance on it making her wince.  Seems she would need to get used to it....*  Wha....what's going on....where am I?

Terran:  *he chuckles and kneels down, going to pick Cameron up into his arms carefully*  Don't worry about it.  For now, close your eyes and rest.  You've definitely earned it.  *he cranes his neck and his tone turns serious as she simply gives a slow nod and closes her eyes*  Later I won't be the only one who'll want an explanation of what happened in there and what this thing is on your arm.  I would think about how you're going to do that while you're resting if I were you.  *he warns her, making her give a quiet laugh and let herself slip into sleep*

~Loria and Argyle~

Loria:  *she growls and lets the wind whirl around her again.  She might be weakened now but she wasn't finished yet!  She flashes with the wind at Harlock and swipes at him, the attack being deflected by his clothing once again.  But that doesn't stop her, she flashes again but feels her breath slip from her body as she feels Harlock's rapier slip inbetween the folds of her armor and stab her in the chest*

Harlock:  *he smirks and withdraws his rapier from Loria's chest before giving her a straight kick to the same injury, flinging her tumbling backwards as he once again goes to help her up*  That's two.  You're not the greatest person at dueling are you milady?  You've not even landed a point on me yet.

Loria:  *she coughs as she feels her strength leaving her.  Her body had used too much strength over the past few weeks and it was finally catching up to her as she's hauled to her feet.  She tries to hold her weapon steadily in front of her but feels her arms growing weak and collapses to her knee, coughing from her most recent injury.  It seems that Harlock's last thrust with his rapier had struck nigh inches from her heart.  Were it not for her armor, she would've been finished right then and there!*

Harlock:  *he sighs and points his rapier at her neck, gently lifting up her head to face him*  Come now, tell me you're not honestly that weakened from all of your combat?  I suppose with your pool of mystic energy being so small you could be weakened by now.  But my.... *he lets the tip of his rapier touch her throat, a small amount of blood being drawn as it pricked her skin*  what unfortunate timing your body has, making you this weak right when you need your strength the most.

Loria:  *she gulped as she felt Harlock's rapier touching her throat.  Was this really the end for her?  She'd come so far....why would her body give in now of all times?*

Harlock:  *he sighs and moves his rapier away from Loria's throat, bringing it back behind his head to ready a swipe that would take Loria's head off from her body*  It's disappointing, but this is the end of the line for you.  Goodbye, King's Blade.

Loria:  *as Harlock goes to swing his rapier, a breeze goes past his head and makes him stop suddenly, making Loria smile softly*  The wind....can you hear it Harlock?  It's crying for me....  *she tells him, the wind outside the tower slowing beginning to pick up as it starts to blow past everyone's faces.  Loria gives a chuckle as it moves her hair, the tears that had fallen from her eyes seemingly being wiped away by the wind itself.  She shakily stands up, struggling at first before putting a hand to her injury and staring at the blade staff in her hands*  It's funny....I was told this would be my last resort but....to think I actually have to use it.  I suppose Karn won't be the only one to cause chaos tonight....

Harlock:  *he grits his teeth and brings his rapier back to thrust at Loria again*  The wind cannot save you from my thrusts!  *he tells her, moving to end his duel with a thrust to her throat.  But as soon as he gets within three feet of her, he's suddenly blown backwards by a blast of wind.  he looks around wildly as the wind begins to blow around them gently*  What blasphemy is this?!

Loria:  *the wind soon begins to swirl around Loria as she moves her blade staff in front of her, a gentle smile on her face momentarily before it disappears and she lets go of her weapon*  I will not be the one to lose here Harlock!  Now you face the wrath of my sorcery's full power!  *the blade staff suddenly floats and starts to whirl around her body as the wind begins to slowly make cuts appear on the weapon.  Soon the weapon is being hacked apart into what looks like small flower petals that daintily float and whirl around Loria's form.  The wind picks up and begins to roar and howl as the flower petal shaped pieces of dragon iron from her weapon begin to whirl around her form as a whirlwind of steel.  Her eyes begin to glow as she simply stands there and stares at Harlock, a look of bravery on her face as the whirlwind around her body begins to make him skid backwards*

Harlock:  *he widens his eyes in surprise and charges a white aura into his rapier, getting into a defensive stance.  His weapon soon has cuts on it as he feels the wind begin to reach over to him*  This is impossible!  The wind cannot cut steel!

Loria:  *she only stares at him calmly, feeling her headband slowly being tugged off of her head and being shredded to bits in the steel whirlwind around her, letting her hair flow naturally as she soon begins to give a gentle smile at Harlock*  My awakened sorcery Harlock....Steel Tempest.  You're the first ever to see it.  You should be honored.  *the steel whirlwind suddenly begins to pick up speed and soon bits of it begin to fly at Harlock, slashing deep indentations into the ground around him as he struggles to parry the attacks.  She begins to smile as she sees his struggle*  Your sorcery can redirect an attack from any direction.  But what about multiple directions at once?

Harlock:  *he growls and swipes his rapier to the side*  I refuse to be beaten in a duel again!  Dragons....hear my prayer!  Grant my thine skin so that I might smite your enemies!  Dragon Soul!  *he calls out, his skin bubbling and turning to pale, white draconic scales as he soon sprouts silvery wings that were twice his size from his back.  Two curled, ram-like horns form on his head as he lets a gust of wind fly from outstretching his huge wings to their full length*  COME KING'S BLADE!  NOW WE SEE WHO IS THE STRONGEST OF US BOTH!

~Ember and Kiria~

Grimoire:  *she gives a raspy chuckle*  Believe me....I wouldn't want to move even if I could.  *she then proceeds to relax her body into Samael's grasp, knowing that the fight was done now*

Cornelia:  *she lets herself collapse from her exhaustion as the smoke takes her away, finally letting herself rest*

Ember:  *she falls from the wall and collapses onto the ground, the pain pulsing through her body enough to make Catia get up and try to rush over to her.  She crouches over her broken form and rolls her onto her back, letting her palms glow white as she touches her body*

Catia:  *she lets some tears fall from her face as she desperately begins to heal Ember's injuries*  I'm not letting you die here!

Kiria:  *she sees her sister getting up to heal Ember and growls, going to Forcestus' side and standing over him with her blade at the ready in front of her.  She was trembling visibly from fear as she stood there, seeking to protect Forcestus from the demon's threat*  Forcestus!  Get up big guy!  You can't rest yet!  We're not done with these guys!  *she tells him, watching the other demons carefully.  She wasn't going to let them kill her friends if she could help it!*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/25/2015, 3:02 pm

Kurt: *he sighs with relief and lets the horn fall off his shoulders* That was way too close for comfort!

Emil: Still, that thing on her arm...

Kurt: It...looks like a Beast of Null.

Emil: A what now?

Kurt: A beast of Null, a creature from that world. But they only way they can bond like this to someone is if they are given by a Lord of Null....Myst must have taken an interest in Cameron.

Emil: Is that a good thing?

Kurt: No...a Lord of Null taking notice to any individual is NEVER a good thing...

Emil: Then we should get that thing off her arm!

Kurt: Don't try it, Emil! Once bound, only a Lord of Null can remove a Beast from a person. You try that, and you'll most likely rip all the flesh off Cameron's arm before it comes off.

Emil: Damn...

Argyle: *he takes his fist, raising it and slamming it into the ground in front of him* NO CHOICE, THEN!

Grom: THIS WILL END IT! *he fires the miniature sun right at Argyle*

Argyle: *suddenly, a vast explosion of blue energy erupts out right as the sun nearly hits Argyle. The sun dissipates against the energy as Argyle stands there, his fist to the ground and the Dragon Fang on his shoulder. Blue, rune-like markings form on Argyle's skin and on the Dragon Fang. His eyes suddenly glow until they are only blue orbs of energy and his hair shifts to a light blue tint, his aura burning around him like an inferno* My Awakened Sorcery...Unstoppable Endeavor!

Grom: *he looks at Argyle closely, his face serious* I see...you sent the fast surge of Aura from your sorcery into your blade, then forced it back into your body, forcing an endless loop of Aura and essentially doping your own body with your energy, allowing you to break your own physical and aura limits, but from how I feel that energy, I'm guessing only for a short time...however, such a technique would be highly dangerous to use often. You realize that such a technique could very well be shortening your own life span, right?

Argyle: *he grins* Oh I'm well aware of the risks...But I'm willing to put it all on the line for them! My comrades are the only family I have left, and I'd gladly die for any one of them!

Grom: *his body ignites with demonic fire as the whole of his body shifts to burning obsidian.* Then I shall respect your resolve by burning you away with my full power...Your name?

Argyle: Argyle Crewn, of Loria Company.

Grom: *he smirks* Well then, Argyle Crewn, know you face the Commander of the Half-Demons, Grom the Balrog, son of Grimoire. Are you prepared to die?

Argyle: *he takes the fang in both hands and holds it forward* That's a question you should be asking yourself, Grom the Balrog....*the two roar and leap forward. Grom lets out another furious rain of fiery fists at Argyle, attempting to overwhelm him with blows. However, Argyle seems to move so fast that the fists can't get a clear hit on him*

Grom: Grrrr...this speed....

Argyle: *he grins and then steps in, driving the hilt of the Fang right into Grom and flinging him back. His Obsidian chest begins to crack slightly before heating back up and repairing itself* That's right...in my Awakened Sorcery form, I am able to use both Mystic Focus and Aural Manifestation at the same time, making my attacks far stronger than normal blows and making me faster, stronger, and more agile than ever before! With this Sorcery, I will protect Myrr and my comrades! And not you or the Demons will stop me! *his aura explodes with force, causing the ground beneath the two to crack from the pressure*

Grom: *he growls and his aura ignites further as well* YOUR OVERCONFIDENCE WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL! *he charges forward and leaps up, falling at Argyle while roaring*

Argyle: *he rushes head-on at Grom and leaps up at him, the two colliding mid-air. Grom grabs Argyle as the two fall. The force from their two powers cause them to fall through the floor and down the tower, crashing through floor after floor as they wrestle through the air, Argyle occasionally slicing Grom and Grom occasionally hitting Argyle with a large, flaming fist*

Desmond: *Desmond watches in horror now as Nifelheim turns his attention to Catia, Kiria, Ember, and Forcestus* NO! *he dashes at high speed and stops in front of them, his swords drawn* I will kill you if you even think of touching them!

Nifelheim: *all the Demons present look at Desmond and then begin laughing, the only one not showing any emotion being Leviathan* Oh my...what a lively human you are...*he holds his finger up and a small sun forms on it* I'll make it quick then, as thanks for the laugh and amusement...I wish I had a jester half as funny as you are, mortal. *the sun suddenly expands to the size of a house, burning everything around it. Nifelheim grins with sadistic glee as he then whips his finger forward at Desmond*

Desmond: *he crosses his swords, braced for the end when a flash of heat appears in front of him. Suddenly, he hears the explosion and looks, seeing that the sun is hitting a vast barrier of violet energy. Standing in front of him are three figures, the first of which he immediately recognized* S-Ser Belwas!

Belwas: *Iron Belwas was clad in his full armor, his Greatsword and shield drawn. He has his shield raised and his Sorcery active, stopping Nifelheim's attack entirely* Excellent form, Desmond. You've turned out to be a fine Knight after all. I'm proud of you. *he glances over to his compatriots* Thank you for the hasty transportation, my old friend!

Wyald: *the Kong stands next to Belwas and grins* Sure, no sweat. After all, I got a bone to pick with those five...especially the one with the ass-rag covering his eyes!

Lucifer: *he grips his link-staff and grits his teeth so hard that the grinding sound is audible* Grrrr....Wyald....

Belwas: Still, we can have our fun later. *he looks to his other compatriot* I apologize for this less-than glorious entrance. But, I hope you can manage, Your Grace.

Garlith: *he walks out behind Belwas and stands there, looking directly at Nifelheim* Hello again, King of Demons. Remember me?

Nifelheim: *his grin grows bigger and his eyes widen with delight* Oh...Oh I remember you alright...Felix, the First of his Name's apprentice...Garlith Myrr, now King of the Myrrian Kingdom. It would seem that this is truly a welcome fit for a monarch!

Garlith: We aren't the only ones here. *a loud crash echoes out above the cavern, outside the tower* The Dragons have taken wind of your plan, Nifelheim...they aren't too happy.

Nifelheim: *at first, he stays quiet. Then, he begins to chuckle lightly. Finally, he starts cackling maniacally, holding his stomach as he laughs deeply* The Dragons? That's your big ploy?! Unlike Felix, you have no imagination, Garlith! *he looks over at Mephistopheles* Go out there and deal with those lizards...No prisoners, please...

Mephistopheles: *he bows his head and presents his fists to Nifelheim* Your will, my hands, my king. *he looks at the roof of the cavern and leaps up at it. As soon as his head collides with the ceiling, the roof begins to melt as he uses the heat his body was giving off to tunnel up to the surface*

Samael: My king...what of these three?

Nifelheim: Hmmm...Lucifer, Leviathan, Samael, deal with Belwas and Wyald. Garlith however....*he and Garlith lock eyes* You're mine...

Garlith: Just how I want it.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/25/2015, 3:32 pm

~Loria and Argyle~

Loria: *the wind whips around her form as she watches Harlock charge his rapier with a white aura, her face straight as the steel whirlwind around her suddenly whips three blasts of razor sharp steel wind at him*

Harlock: *he disappears in a flash of speed before appearing near Loria once again, going to thrust his rapier at Loria. Suddenly his arm is cut several times and he's flung backwards by the whirlwind around Loria's body. He stands and growls at her* How is it possible....Not even I can get close to you....

Loria: *she smiles at him* My wind aura is protecting me Harlock. So long as I stand, you will not be able to get close to me unless I let you. I'm afraid your attacks are useless against my sorcery. And now.... *she moves her arm up and points her palm at Harlock* Now it's my turn to attack you! *the steel whirlwind around Loria's body suddenly flings four tornado's out at Harlock, forcing him to disappear and move near Loria again in an attempt to attack. But as he looked at Loria's outstretched arm, his eyes widen as he sees the steel wind whirling around her arm as if it were a huge drill!*

Harlock: *he seems to figure out what's happening and flaps his wings backwards to get away but he's immediately met with a blast of crushing wind to his back, forcing him back towards Loria. He grits his teeth and his body starts to radiate a white light from his aura* I'm not letting you touch me with that!

Loria: *she glances at him with a straight face, the steel wind that was whirling around her arm moving with her as she turns to face him, more tornado's being whipped at him at a higher speed. Even as Harlock moves and gets behind Loria, his thrust is blocked and he's instantly caught in a whirlwind that continuously begins to slash at his draconic scales, multiple cuts appearing on his body as he desperately tries to flap his wings and get out of the trap. But he finds that his wings are shredded and the webbings that ordinarily would give him the ability to fly were torn to ribbons by the whirlwind. Suddenly Loria disappears and reappears above him, her new drill-like weapon poised to strike* You cannot escape the wind Harlock! Now you shall perish in the name of the Myrrian people!

Harlock: *he widens his eyes as he sees the steel drill whirling rapidly around Loria's arm grow even larger, the tornado around him making him unable to move as he charges his rapier with white energy* If I'm going down, you're coming to hell with me! *he cries, moving his rapier to clash with Loria's steel wind strike*

Loria: *she gives a cry and launches herself down at Harlock, her steel wind drill colliding with his Rapier. She winces as she feels his sorcery repel much of her strike into her right arm, lacerating it and making it go numb as it cut into her nerves. But even though her body screamed at her to stop, she let her eyes glow with her magic once again and followed through with her strike. A flash of blinding white light fills the room as the steel whirlwind bursts apart and the steel petals of her weapon float to the ground. When the flash has ended, Loria is standing above Harlock, his body's torso now bearing a large hole and his body cut to ribbons as Loria's hurt right arm bleeds and drips onto the ground. Her armor was cut all over and her hair blew back behind her in the last breeze that was her fading sorcery. As she finally fell to her knees, she collapsed with a smile on her face. She'd done it; she'd won*

~Catia, Kiria and Ember~

Catia: *she widens her eyes at Desmond's sudden heroic's, Ember putting a hand on hers and giving her a pained smile and chuckle*

Ember: *her body racked with pain, she only rasps out a few words before falling unconscious* Good job kid....you did alright....just....let me rest....

Catia: *she gives a tearful smile and a nod before Ember's eyes close and she falls unconscious, making the girl turn to Kiria and Forcestus who'd also been saved in a similar fashion by Desmond and Ser Belwas*

Kiria: *she falls to her knees and lets out a sigh of exhaustion before going to hold her hurt arm, too tired to move very much. She could feel the cold of Sorcerial Hyperventilation beginning to creep through her body and soon she falls back against the wall next to Forcestus, giving a small chuckle as she does* Looks like I've had it....sorry big guy....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/26/2015, 10:11 am

Argyle: *he and Grom fly out from one of the tower walls, rocketing towards the island beach. The two land, creating a vast crater in the sand. They both lay there for a bit before groaning in unison and standing up. Grom roars and runs over at Argyle as he tries to rise, laying an uppercut to Argyle's stomach before using his other fists to hit Argyle with an uppercut combo that kept him airborn. He then roars loudly and grabs Argyle by the legs, yanking him out of the air and flinging him into the tower again. Grom then charges forward and tackles Argyle, running through the Tower while laying into Argyle's entire body with a triple clothesline. Argyle coughs out a mist of blood when Grom breaks through the opposite side of the tower, flinging him back across the ground. Argyle stands up and growls in frustration and runs at Grom, dashing like a blue comet. He then leaps up and lays a roundhouse kick to Grom's head, following up with a five slash combo with his Fang that leaves deep gashes in Grom's obsidian hide, causing lava-like blood to flow out from the wounds. Grom reels back stumbling before answering Argyle's slashes with a roundhouse kick of his own that flings Argyle along the shoreline, causing him to skip across the sand like a stone across water. Argyle lands in a large crater, panting as his aura keeps burning* Gods above...this one is way more powerful than I anticipated...

Grom: *he slowly walks across the beach towards Argyle* You just refuse to die, don't you mortal? That fire, that tenacity, that strength! Yes, I believe, even though a rival would be a hindrance in the future, that you are indeed worthy of being called my rival! I have never faced an opponent that could break my weapons, let alone match me blow for blow in a serious fight. However, I must end this revelry....*he holds all six arms up and a vast sun begins forming* For hitting you with a watered-down version of this Sorcery, I apologize. The disrespect was unwarranted. I shall correct my lack of honor by wiping you out with the full-powered version of this Sorcery! DIE A PAINLESS DEATH, ARGYLE CREWN! FOR YOU HAVE EARNED SUCH AN HONOR!

Argyle: Hahaha....Painless death? If there is anything that Ser Horvath taught me, its that for a warrior, there is no such thing as a painless death. My honor as a warrior...*his aura starts building on his blade, making it glow so brightly that it appears to be made of blue energy* ...WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO LAY DOWN AND JUST DIE OR GIVE UP!

Grom: SUCH IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUE COMBAT! HAD YOU GIVEN UP THEN, I WOULD HAVE BEEN SORELY DISAPPOINTED! *he launches the Infernal Sun right at Argyle, dashing with it at him and using it for cover*

Argyle: *he uses Aural Manifestation on his blade, slicing at the Infernal Sun and dashing behind his large arc of blue energy, using it for cover similarly to Grom. The two blasts collide, and at the same time so do all six of Grom's fists with Argyle's sword edge. As soon as the two attacks collide, a vast explosion of red and blue energy flies out, half the blast being a deep blue and the other being a demonic red and orange with hints of black smoke. Inside the raging blast zone, Grom and Argyle let loose furious rains of slashes and punches, both warriors not giving a single inch as they continuously trade blows. Suddenly, a loud crash rings out as two vast Dragons appear before Grom and Argyle. One was a large serpent with smooth, pink scales. Its head has a large knot on the top, giving its head a similar appearance to that of a Beluga whale. However, its teeth are visible as it has a constant grin, its teeth flat and perfectly aligned. The second Dragon was a large, light green creature with only two wings, a serpentine body, and a pointed head with a beak that gave it a Pterodactyl-like appearance. The Dragons look down at Argyle and Grom, growling in anticipation* D-Dragons?!

Grom: *he and Argyle cease fighting and look up at the Dragons*

Beluga Dragon: Heeeeehehehehehe....Another Half-Demon. Your kind have proven to be far more trouble than you're worth...We've come to wipe you and your King off the face of this world!

Pterodactyl Dragon: KRREEEE! And the Azure Swordsman as well! Father Behemoth will be proud of us when we eliminate you!

*right as the Dragons go to attack, a large portion of the beach near them starts bubbling like a volcano was about to form right there. The ground splits open as heat escapes, the large figure of Mephistopheles ripping out from the ground, lava dripping from his body. He looks right at the Dragons, never taking his eye off them for even an instant. All that Grom can do is drop to his knees in shock*

Grom: Y-You're...a full-blooded Demon!

Mephistopheles: *he glances at Grom, his face both interested and annoyed at the same time* And who is this young upstart causing such a ruckus? His Majesty, King Nifelheim, just woke up and you brats decide to cause a big scene? Such disrespect to the newly awoken...in my day, we respected our elders...

Argyle: *he readies his blade, his arms beginning to shake* This is not good....

Grom: *he bows his head low to the Demon* I am Grom, the Balrog, son of Grimoire! I apologize for the disturbance! Shall I eliminate these Dragons and this mortal at once, sir?

Mephistopheles: *he now looks completely at Grom, a small smirk on his face* My my, maybe I had you pegged wrong? Grom, Son of Grimoire...That makes you my kin. Worry not, child, I shall deal with these lizards myself...as for the young Knight over there...*he looks at Argyle calmly* That Sorcery you're using right now is eating away at you. If you do not wish to die, stop it.

Grom: Forgive this outburst, but our fight is not yet concluded, sir!

Mephistopheles: Oh? Are you telling me that the one with the title of Balrog is losing to a mere Mortal knight?

Grom: Grrrr...I have not lost nor was I losing!

Beluga Dragon: *it hisses at Mephistopheles and rears back with its companion, the two Dragons back up from the fight zone* To think that Mephistopheles, General of the Demon Army, would be our opponent! We shall burn him to cinders and send his charred remains back to Nifelheim in pieces! *the two Dragons roar and let loose two jets of flame*

Mephistopheles: *his arms begin to smoke, ash and cinder flowing from them like sweat. The burning cloud forming around his arms begins to swirl as his energy manipulates it* Those who would dare challenge King Nifelheim's legitimate claim to the throne of this world....shall face the awesome power...OF MY INFERNAL ASH STORM! *he punches both fists forward at the flame jets, two gigantic columns of ash and cinder flying out and colliding with them. Argyle and Grom both leap away, looking to escape the blast radius. The swirling blasts of ash match the flames perfectly, neither side giving an inch. Finally, Mephistopheles roars at the top of his lungs, a giant ball of ash and cinder building on his fists then forcing itself up the twin ash storms flying from his arms. The balls hit the meeting point of the collision and suddenly push the flames back. The storms fly up the fire and force it back into the Dragons' mouths, following the flames down their throats. Both Dragons' eyes widen as the burning ash and flame suddenly rush down their throats, causing their bodies to balloon before they explode with fire and force. When the smoke clears, all that remains of the two vast dragons are two smoldering soot stains on the sandy beach. Mephistopheles then turns and looks over to Grom and Argyle* Now, on to you two...

Grom: *he kneels down and lowers his head* General Mephistopheles! I am a loyal servant to King Nifelheim!

Argyle: *he readies himself, fully expecting both Grom and Mephistopheles to attack* Is this it?...*his Awakened Sorcery deactivates as he starts to tremble from the cold of Sorcerical Hyperventilation* Is this really where I die?....

Mephistopheles: *he walks over to Argyle and Grom, studying both of them with his good eye* Hmmm one is a loyal servant, the other a weakened enemy with great promise...*he nods and then looks at Argyle* Today, boy, is your lucky day. I will not kill you as you are now. I have my own honor, and to kill a weakened opponent would more than tarnish it. Grom has the victory here, for if I had not shown up, your Sorcery would have run out mid-battle and you would have died. Plain and simple. I give you your life, boy, for the sole purpose of my own honor and your potential. Become a strong warrior, boy, and face me when you are ready. Until then, consider your life a favor from me. *he glances at Grom* And you, you have proven to be capable and competent. Tell me, where were you when the enemy invaded your mother's chamber?

Grom: *his eyes widen at the realization that he was not there to help in the defense of his mother* I was...meeting with the Dragon Apostle Harlock to form a final line of defense against the enemy's main fighters...I had no idea...*he hangs his head* I will gladly accept my punishment for such a mistake.

Mephistopheles: *he grins and starts walking back down the tunnel he had made* Do not dwell on that. You show the humility of a leader, and a leader of promise no doubt. His Majesty, King Nifelheim, will have need of someone of your caliber, Grom the Balrog. Come, the King will soon engage the Mortal King in single combat. I would not want to miss it...

Argyle: The Mortal...KING GARLITH!? *he shakily tries to walk, but is forced to use his Fang as a crutch when he nearly falls over from fatigue*

Grom: *he looks over to Argyle and narrows his eyes* Stop trying to move, Argyle...Your body can't take any more.

Mephistopheles: *he stops in front of the tunnel and his eye widens. He then jumps back, away from the tunnel and over by Argyle and Grom* Both of you, stay behind me! Things are about to get far more explosive than I had thought!

Garlith: *the energy that Mephistopheles had felt from the tunnel was the resulting deadlock between Nifelheim's aura pressure and Garlith's. Both were evenly matched as the two kings glared at each other* Why don't we take this outside? Its a bit cramped down here, and I wouldn't want to destroy a lady's chamber...

Nifelheim: My, how considerate....I agree. Shall we? *the two suddenly ignite with red and white aura. They then fly out, completely side by side, through the tunnel Mephistopheles had created. They explode from the tunnel and float high in the air* Ah, much better. It feels good to get some fresh air after being trapped for so long in that cursed wall...

Garlith: Enjoy it while you can, it will be the last time you see the light of day.

Nifelheim: *he takes a deep breath, closing his eyes as he savors the moment before looking right at Garlith* You realize there is no way you can beat me, correct? Felix, the First of His Name and First King of the Spell Bloods, your predecessor from before the Mortals crossed the sea to the kingdom you now call Myrr, tried, and ultimately failed. He couldn't kill me, so he had that wretched Gellik devise a Sorcery with Horvath's power, sealing myself and our strongest away. But they forgot an old adage....*his aura begins burning hotter than the fires of hell itself* Never wound....what you can't kill.

Garlith: I believe Master Felix had said this other adage to you as well...Don't underestimate me or you'll get burned. *his aura suddenly pulses out and he begins to walk towards Nifelheim, his spear still resting on his back. As he does, time seems to slow as Garlith brings the spear off his back and then brings one hand up, holding it in a prayer position in front of his chest. As he does, a vast white shape begins to form behind him. As his aura focuses, the shape becomes clear, a humanoid upper half of a body with dozens of arms. The body seems to be growing from a vast tree, and within the tree's branches is a vast replica of what looks like the world, resting comfortably within the tops of the tree's branches like a nest. The humanoid upper body takes on the form of a vast Knight, its armor white as the bark of the tree it was fused to. The Knight as a long, glowing white plume coming from its head, and each of its arm sets are in different positions. The feeling given off it is both a feeling of anger and love, and the tree-knight towers vastly over Nifelheim, one of its hands being near triple Nifelheim's size.* It would seem that I must take the battlefield as well...DIVINE SORCERY, YGGDRASIL! *the vast, white statue of aura solidifies, completely forming behind Garlith*

Nifelheim: A Divine Sorcery in the image of Yggdrasil, the mortal God of The World, who not only forged the world but also carries it on his back to support his creation. I had heard that only Felix's Sorcery was stronger...

Garlith: It isn't the Sorcery, Nifelheim, but the person wielding it!

Nifelheim: Futile words from the king of futility, and I will teach you the true depth of your ineptitude...*behind him forms hundreds of flaming, jewel-like gateways, from each of them springs a different Devil's Arm, including Ember's chakrams and Grimoire's scythe as well as Wyald's axes*

Garlith: I heard of that...as King of Demons, you are able to generate an infinite number of Devil's Arms as well as wield any Devil's Arm in existence. I believe it was called...Demon King's Hand? Let me show you MY hand. *he raises his free hand, then swipes it down in one stroke. The statue behind him groans and moves, bringing one hand up and chopping down, hitting Nifelheim and sending him plummeting into the ocean*

Nifelheim: *he crashes into the water, leaving a vast bubbling zone in the water. Suddenly, thousands of weapons fly up and out of the water right at Garlith, their forms coated in Demonic fire.*

Garlith: *he spins his spear and thrusts his hand forward. The statue responds by bringing all its arms back and letting out a barrage of thousands of blows, the attacks colliding with such force that even Argyle, Grom, and Mephistopheles, who are hundreds of yards away, are forced to brace themselves*

Wyald: *the Kong cackles loudly and leaps at Lucifer, warping at him and bringing his axes down at him*

Lucifer: *he raises his link staff and stops the attack, a force wave ringing out as the two start battering away at each other, leaping all over the chamber as they attacked each other furiously*

Wyald: I AIN'T LIKE KING GARLITH! IF I CAN HAVE FUN, HELL I'LL DESTROY EVEN THE QUEEN'S CHAMBER! *he starts letting out a barrage of axe blows, yelling as he does* OOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI!

Lucifer: *he grabs the rightmost segment of his staff and starts swinging it like a nunchuck, blocking each attack while attacking. However, the two seemed evenly matched in terms of power and speed* I owe you for wiping out my young brother-in-law's army as well as eating his heart! I WILL AVENGE ASPHODEL TODAY!

Leviathan: *she feels tendrils of smoke come off her dress as she launches them at Wyald. Right as they are about to hit however, a large spear lands right next to her. She turns around and sees a vast number of people running down the main tunnel at her. The one who had fired the attack was a large Ogre with a giant frame*

Dolph: HURRY, COMRADES! THEY SHOULD BE DOWN YONDER TUNNEL!

Shagga: OOOOOH BOY, AM I RARING TO GO!

Kai: WE CAN'T LET THE DEMONS ESCAPE HERE, OR THEY COULD BECOME TOO LARGE A THREAT!

Horvath: We have Loria and the others! Lets finish what they started!

Zorrin: We Royal Knights are here too, as well as those two Apostles that joined our side!

Gryn: Sol, can you and Dolph sense anyone down there?!

Sol: YEP! THREE DEMONS, AS WELL AS EMBER, FORCESTUS, BELWAS, WYALD, AND THE OTHERS!

Leroy: Hurry, men! while the King distracts Nifelheim, lets rescue the others!

Belwas: *he chuckles beneath his iron helm* It would seem the cavalry has arrived!

Samael: Lucifer, Leviathan...we have more company than we bargained for...

Lucifer: *he growls in frustration and jumps back to Leviathan and Samael* Grrr....RETREAT FOR NOW! *he looks to Leviathan and nods*

Leviathan: *she nods and a large cloud of black smoke forms around her and her allies. The smoke cloud billows and snakes before flying up and out of the hole Mephistopheles had made*

Zorrin: *he and the rest of the reinforcements run into the chamber. Gryn was carrying Loria, Cameron, and Yorg on his back as they look around. With them was Terran, Emil, Kurt, Frost, and Karn as well as June and Prongs* Seven hells...they got away!

Sol: *he immediately runs over to Catia, Ember, Forcestus, Desmond and Kiria. He then begins channeling his Divine Healing Sorcery and healing them* Damned Demons did a real number on them...But we made it just in time. I only hope my Royal Uncle can hold out against Nifelheim...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/26/2015, 10:44 am

~The Cavalry~

Karn: *he looks around and gives a hearty but pained chuckle* Looks like I wasn't the only who had to go all out haha....ouch....

Frost: *he's currently supporting Karn with his shoulder as he sighs* You really shouldn't be talking so much Karn. You're weak enough as it is. And if you think I'm carrying you all the way to Silvenheim unconscious you're sorely mistaken.

June: *she's struggling to support a limping Prongs as she groans in frustration* Oh man! We missed all the fun!

Prongs: *he lets out a chuckle* Always quick to jump into a fight huh little lady? Hehe....

June: *she gives him a pouting face and stamps her foot childishly* If you hadn't gotten hurt so badly then we wouldn't have been so late! Stupid head!

Prongs: *he lets out a louder laugh before coughing a bit in pain* Haha....sorry about that....

Terran: *he sighs and smiles at everyone* At least you're all alright. Cameron here was quite impressive today herself so I'm sure once the smoke clears everyone'll start seeing her skill. Although....Kurt, what did you say this thing on Cameron's arm was again? *he asks her, Cameron sleeping peacefully in his arms with a small smile on her face. Seems she was having a good dream even after all that had happened to her*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/26/2015, 11:25 am

Kurt: As I said before, its a Beast of Null, a sort of Familiar that some Null Contractors get if they prove themselves worthy in the eyes of the Lords of Null. Its almost a type of link between the Contractor and the Lord that gave it to them, so the Lord may track their strength progress. And Cameron got that thing from Myst...

Shagga: *his eyes widen when Kurt says that name* Myst...the Angel of Death? Oh that is not good...that is VERY not good...

Zorrin: Ser Belwas, did your party encounter any Lords of Null on your travels with Eddard?

Belwas: We did. Their control over Null is nigh on par with Groff Dark himself, to my knowledge. We encountered only one though, an especially dangerous Lord by the name of Khan Loyce. He was originally an Eastern Desert Sultan that held an incredibly large army. Though he had no Spell Blood himself, he commanded the respect of thousands, if not millions, of Spell Bloods from the Eastern Desert, his reach even going so far as the Far East Archipelago, where Ser Horvath learned his swordsmanship.

Horvath: His cruelty was legendary, even over there...

Belwas: Khan entire army, however, was wiped out by an army of black beast. We later discovered it to be the work of Null, back when it was much more bold and growing. Khan was beaten, but enthralled by Null's dark power. He then became a Black Contractor, gaining only a Black Sorcery. But with it, he carved a bloody swathe until he became a Lord of Null. From what I remember, he is obsessed with defeating Groff Dark and taking control of Null for his own...and I remember the other Lords of Null agreeing with him in his conquest...If the Lords have taken an interest in young Cameron here, then we should assume that Khan and Myst want her for their eventual campaign against Groff Dark. However....I doubt they will be able to do it.

Gryn: What makes you so confident of that?

Belwas: ...Eddard failed to kill Groff. Otherwise, Null would have completely dissipated. That means the Father of Dark is far stronger than we can comprehend. If Khan wants his throne, he will need an army of incalculable power and size, and even then they would have to either have Pacts with Null, or be Null Contractors for them to survive in the Dark Realm.

Kurt: He's right...we should keep our ears open for anything involving Null Contractors disappearing or for any signs that the Alters of Null are being used. Yorg and I can take care of that. We still have a great deal of connections in the dark world of the Null Contractors.

Belwas: *he looks at Shagga, then Dolph, then Wyald and Kai, and finally Ember and Forcestus. He then chuckles to himself nostalgically*

Wyald: Whats so funny, Tin Man?

Belwas: We're all here. All of us, minus Eddard, are together again. I never thought I would see this day, or at least not so soon.

Shagga: By the way, Belwas, Argyle is here.

Belwas: Argyle...ARGYLE?! HERE?! WHY IN THE SEVEN HELLS IS HE HERE?! WHERE IS HE?!

Desmond: You...you know Argyle, Ser Belwas?

Belwas: Yes...But the last time I saw him, he was only a babe, fresh born...

Desmond: What exactly is your connection to Argyle?

Emil: I want to know too. It seems that all the Brave Companions know him.

Belwas: ....Argyle is someone very special to us. And to me...well...I can't say. But, I wish to see him. Dolph, can you find him for me?

Dolph: *he uses his Sorcery and looks around* He's on the island surface, with Mephistopheles as well as a rather large Half Demon! However, they seem to be in a ceasefire. They are observing our King in his duel with the vile Nifelheim.

Belwas: *he puts his sword and shield on his back and runs off up the tunnel Mephistopheles had made*

Shagga: WAIT YOU IDIOT! Oh, Nine Hells and a tenth for good measure! That idiot just HAD to rush!

Sol: *using his Divine Sorcery's Statue form, it picks up the wounded and carries them as the group runs after Belwas*

Argyle: They'll tear the island apart at this rate!

Mephistopheles: Indeed...King Garlith seems to be a match for our King. However, His Majesty has yet to reveal his true power...Right now, he's only toying with Garlith.

Grom: And to think, such power exists....

Nifelheim: *the water suddenly evaporates, leaving a giant area in the ocean that is completely dry. The water that remains swirls like a torrent around the spot, with Nifelhiem in the center. His cloak is gone and his armor has changed, appearing as a sleek suit of black steel armor with two down-curving horns on his shoulder blades. His mouth and nose are covered by a black steel plate collar coming from his chestplate, with the design of a toothy maw on the plate over his mouth. He reaches back and draws Grimoire's scythe in one hand and a large black Greatsword in the other. His aura burns like the very fires of hell as he eyes Garlith* I'm impressed Garlith. Well done. You are a true credit to the Mortals everywhere. *he gestures with his scythe, as if he was praising a child* Very good. I acknowledge you.

Garlth: *his eyes grow serious and he grits his teeth* Looking down on me, now? Your ego is your greatest weakness!

Nifelheim: And your own pride in your ability is yours.

Garlith: *he brings his hand back, angered by Nifelheim* THEN FIND OUT WHY I'M SO PROUD! *the statue behind him brings its arms back and then unleashes thousands of palm thrusts forward, force waves flying out and crushing Nifelheim down*

Nifelheim: *he growls as he tries to remain standing, but he finds himself sinking into a crater that only gets bigger and bigger as his body begins to feel heavy* What is that?....Ah, I see, your Sorcery allows you to freely manipulate gravity, and these force thrusts are you releasing highly condensed air that has been made impossibly heavy by your Sorcery....*he suddenly explodes with demonic fire and dashes out of the crater right at Garlith, weaving through his blasts with ease*

Garlith: *he smirks and moves his spear, clashing with both of Nifelheim's weapons* Got you. *the statue suddenly brings a fist around and catches Nifelheim, breaking the deadlock and launching him back into the dry patch*

Nifelheim: Combining your own spear techniques with your Sorcery, creating a near perfect combination of defense, offense, and counter-offense...Had Felix a Sorcery of similar capability, the fight would have gone to his favor for sure...Perhaps you are a bit more interesting than I gave you credit for?

Garlith: I'm flattered. Now lets end this! *he uses his Sorcery to catapult himself and the statue behind him right at Nifelheim, glowing white aura around his entire body*

Nifelheim: *he ignites his aura again and flies up at Garlith. The two clash mid-air and suddenly begin flying all over the surface of the ocean as two comets of energy, twisting and colliding as they fly, with Nifelheim's comet trailing portals with Devil's Arms sticking out and Garlith's having large hand flying around him. The weapons and hands continuously collide, even when the comets don't, as the two weave and fight over the water*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/26/2015, 11:49 am

~The Cavalry~

Karn: *as he, Frost and the others ascend the tunnels passageway to observe the fight between King Garlith and Nifelheim, his face is serious* I can hear the damage being done from down here....Frost, it may be wise that the weaker of us retreat now, lest we suffer collateral damage on accident.

Frost: *he nods and turns to the Brave Companions that'd come to their aid* Listen all of you. We have too many wounded to brave watching his majesty's clash with Nifelheim. I move that the stronger men and women here remain behind to observe the duel while the rest of us return to Silvenheim to rest. We have too many wounded to risk suffering collateral damage from the duel's powers colliding. Karn is right here.

Terran: *he nods and turns to Shagga* Do you want to take Cameron back or should I do it?

June: *she raises her hand up, albeit awkwardly* I-I can stay behind if you all need some strong people to watch!

Prongs: *he gives a quiet, pained chuckle at the though of June staying to watch the duel between the two Kings* But then, who will carry me little one? Surely I'm much too heavy for anyone but a stronger member of this group to carry without much difficulty?

June: *she thinks about that for a moment before giving a groan and a pouting face* I hate it when you're right....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next