NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty

Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST)

4 posters

Go down

Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST)

Post by Rocky 3/10/2015, 5:40 pm

Hey Geneforce!  This is Admin Rocky here with yet another contest!  This time it's going to be different.  We've offered a RP contest, a fanfic contest, an art contest and now its time for a concept contest!

What I mean by concept is a shared set of related themes and ideas.  As the title suggests, you, the participant, will be sharing an idea for a new Universe for the members of Geneforce (including you, if you want!) to play around in.  This Universe will not be canon, but there will likely be a roleplay or small set of stories and artworks created to play around with.  The purpose of these Alternate Universes (or AU) will be to explore potential relationships, character development, the rules and various locations of the multiverse as well as to have fun!

While this will not likely impact that overall canon of Geneforce continuity, the WINNING IDEA will receive Contest Points for the Prize Counter, and for the core members to accept it as an official AU.  The other ideas may also be considered, fused with the winner's or left as is for something entirely different.

Knowing this, judging will be very different.  Rather than the typical judges of Luna and myself, I believe that the entirety of NewGeneforce should import, not only an idea of their choosing, but cast their vote for best idea.  You can make a new comment for that after you start seeing some ideas.  When everyone has voted and it isn't a tie, the winner will be decided.

In order to prevent ideas from clashing against ones we already have, here is a list of ideas you cannot submit:
-Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai
-Medieval Times
-The Other Side/Anti-Verse
-Zombie Wars/Day Z
-Genderbent
-Chris Co. High (High School)
-Broken Genesis Pre-Verse
-Hunger Games Universe
-Magical Boys/Girls
-Sonic Boom

There you go!
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment with them!!

The deadline is: April 10, an entire month!  Have fun!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST) Empty Re: Multiverse Ideas (CONCEPT CONTEST)

Post by Guest 3/21/2015, 10:14 pm

The one thing that comes to mind for me is a Bodyswap universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/23/2015, 12:23 am

After about a week and a half of work, I think I've pretty much fleshed my entry out as much as possible. Wasn't too sure if there was a format for posting the Alternate Universes, but here's what I have--

Designation of Universe: The Looking Glass [Universe 237]
Impetus for Change: Tropic defeated the other planets in War between Worlds.

Tropic used experimental weapons powered by Chemical Chaos to dominate the other planets that opposed it, an action that never occurred in the Prime Universe with the kind of ferocity that happened here. With Tropican forces now controlling the societies of most other worlds, Tropic is the undisputed ruler of the Mosaic Cloud. The heroes and villains of this world generally either work as covert Tropican government agents or as vigilantes pursuing liberation from the Tropican regime. Tropiocentrism has returned in full force in the minds of the Tropican people, and with renewed vigor and drive.

As opposed to being prejudice against individuals who abandoned Tropic during a Chaos Millenium, the ideology of tropiocentrism morphed into a prejudiced xenophobia wherein people that were not even from Tropic were looked down upon as "lesser." Tropicans of this universe believe all of the stars in the sky are theirs to control, and with subsequent assimilations of alien technology, the Tropican Empire dwarfed and even overtook Chris Co. Industries before shutting down the competition for good, putting the Dark Mage's empire into perpetual bankruptcy before brutally assaulting the homeworld of Lord Chris and blowing up a good portion of the opposing planet. Now, several other habitable worlds -- including Mobius, Iciaura, Kokugen, and Anount -- serve as lab facilities for Tropic's scientific endeavors.

Unlike in the Prime Universe, Science-based powers reign supreme in the Looking Glass Universe, with a variety of military-grade bleeding edge armaments utilizing Chemical Chaos as a fuel source for most notable Tropican melee weapons. The Tropican agents have the benefit of nearly infinite amounts of Chemical Chaos at their disposal, whereas the Freedom vigilantes must rely on guerrilla warfare tactics and hijacking the equipment of their opposition. Many of the vigilantes are victims of a genetic engineering Tropican lab located on Mobius that managed to escape the facility -- individuals now equipped with biologically superior capabilities and powers in comparison to their genetically-untampered counterparts. The vigilantes utilize the ruins of a partially-destroyed X-17 as their base of operations, hoping that the ambient magical energy may give them some kind of advantage against Tropic -- but without any knowledge of how magic works, these efforts are for naught.

Will the vigilantes succeed in liberating their universe? Will the Tropican agents be able to crush the resistance? We'll probably never know, but it'd be fun to imagine! Smile
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/6/2015, 12:47 am

This took me a bit to think of so I hope it's okay as an entry:

Seeing as I like a lot of fighting and action in RP's I was thinking of a sort of battle tournament RP that collected warriors from all of our universes/worlds and stranded them on a new world. They would start in a town that would give them their basic information about what was going on by a spirit that would be controlling the world and is the one responsible for singling out all of our best and finest mages, fighters and whatnot. Their purpose for being here: kill one another in a glorious contest to see who is the strongest creature in our Geneforce multi-verse. Towns would be designated as safe zones so that every character could relax, gather their equipment (perhaps maybe even their sanity or thoughts too), purchase what items they need from the various shops in the starting town with the money they're given by the curator (the spirit) and have a certain amount of time that they can spend in each town. Should a character not comply with the rules the curator sets down, they would be wearing an irremovable accessory that injects a lethal virus into the characters bloodstream, killing them on the spot. But they would not only be fighting for their survival, they would be fighting for the ultimate prize: their freedom and being sent back to their home universe. Characters from each multi-verse are not restricted from making alliances, friendships, forming bonds that bind them together, etc. The only big rule that matters is to survive and be finally victorious.

Can the summoned players in this sadistic and psychotic game survive long enough to return home? Will they just lose their sanity instead? What bonds will be formed? And most importantly, who is the strongest being in the multi-verse of Geneforce? You'll have to participate to finally find out all of these answers and more! ^^
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/6/2015, 12:59 am

This was actually done on one of the past versions of Geneforce. Read what came of it HERE.

It was done years ago, so the RPing format is kind of bad. Then again, YEARS ago compared to now makes the difference.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/6/2015, 1:05 am

It's not like we're strangers to reboots at all.  XD  We barely link to the original site(s) (because two of them are dead linked) anyway.  We can easily fix that for those who are curious.

Only 5 days left, everybody!!  Get your final ideas in soon!
Remember, even if you don't win, you still get 5 Participation Points.  ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/11/2015, 11:55 pm

The Multiverse Concept Contest is over, but we are still deciding a winner!  Please be patient while we choose!

The thread will be locked once a winner is decided!
Thank you for playing this contest!!  We hope to see you again, next month!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/16/2015, 10:11 pm

UPDATE! WE HAVE A WINNER:

CONGRATULATTIONS DYL, YOU ARE THIS CONTEST'S WINNER!!

We have decided to use the body-swap idea, and while we thank you all for the participation, Dyl will receive 25 Contest Points.

Everyone else gets 5!  If you want to use your idea for another RP or would like us to use it for something else, send us a PM or start your thread!  We can always return to your ideas at another time!  Please come again next time, and have a great Spring!

This thread will now be locked.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down