NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty

Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning?

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/4/2014, 12:44 am

You're about as scary as fluffy little kitten most of the time though~ You're so fuzzy too~ =w=
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning? - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasonal Allergies and a New Beginning?

Post by Riverclaw 11/4/2014, 12:51 am

o3o you wouldn't be saying that if I threw you across the room though now would you?
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/4/2014, 12:59 am

You can do that? o-o? I don't see it....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/4/2014, 1:00 am

I could be trained to do that, at the moment though I could probably dump you on the ground really hard if I felt like it. Mostly from practice with my brothers.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/4/2014, 1:04 am

That sounds more like you haha. My dad was a third degree black belt so he taught me and my sister a little self defense. I can easily hold my own if I have to fight but I'm too peaceful of a person to really start a fist fight to be honest.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 11/4/2014, 1:08 am

I don't like fighting either, I always keep my own emotions in check to prevent fights and usually try and stop them if I see them ^^; Though I want to learn how to fight better, because it might be needed at some point. Plus it would just be all around nice in my opinion to go into the navy.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/14/2014, 7:31 pm

Wow.... I myself haven't even decided what I want to do after I graduate....  But after this year I do have two more years to decide what I want to do.  ^^; 

But one thing for certain is that it is more on the college side for me... 

As for the initial allergy thing, I have an Idea that works for more rural-ish areas where there is a lot of farming, but might not actually work because I'm not in the know of farming knowledge. Or if my idea would apply to you.

When I saw a combine that was harvesting, I remember quite a bit of 'dust' in the air around it.   (dust is in single quotes because I don't think that its just dust...)   and the fact that corn husks are various sizes, who's not to say that tiny pieces of the corn husks (and the equivalent for other crops) are agitating our noses.

Eh, its just an idea though, so don't take my word on it.

tl;dr (just in case...) :  I have no idea on what I will do in the future, and Idea on allergies in fall:  'Dust' + Tiny pieces of corn husks (and other equivalents for other crops if there is any.) = agitated noses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum