NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

+2
Blastion
Rocky
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Maxwell 11/24/2014, 6:07 pm

Loka didn't look up from her P*DA, until Sparx made a lunge for Catia. She swiftly grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, pulled him back, and pushed his head down.

"Stand down." she ordered her pokemon, now looking at Catia. "If it's about what you know, then save it. I'd rather find out m'self then hear it from someone who wouldn' know anythin' about it." 

Sparx continued to growl, but stopped his hostile motions. Blitz placed a paw to the feline's head to calm him down. Sai simply watched the conflict, assessing the situation. 

"So I'm gonna to say this only once. An' you should listen to me for once, instead of makin' others try an' listen to you." She spoke, placing her P*DA on the table. A black, Red, and Bluish-Grey pokemon was on the screen, different bits of information in the spaces around the model. "If yer gonna tell me what you 'know' about me..." she air-quoted "Don'."

"Cerise, It's fine! Really!" Zoe waved her hands. "If you want, just give me a call every so often. I'd like to know how friends are doing." Zoe turned her head, hearing her name being called. She sighed and looked back to Cerise. "Looks like I'm needed. Stay in touch and help people out for me? You're a good person, Cerise. Don't let it go to waste~"

She waved good-bye and with a blush, ended the call. Sorrow pushed his beak up to Cerise's face gently, then hopped over to the window and up onto the sil.

"Pidggg~"

It spread it's large wings and took to the skies once more.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 35 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/24/2014, 11:04 pm

Catia made a motion to move back away from Sparx on instinct when he lunged for her, surprised when Loka grabbed him by the scruff and yanked him backwards. She listened to what Loka had to say and smiled, glad to hear that she was at least alright. She lost her smile however when she spoke again.

"It wasn't entirely about that. I should've gone after you and checked up on you after you left last night. I should've made sure that you were okay. I'm glad that you're alright."

Her face goes straight again as she continues.

"Arceus told me a lot about our future as a group. Thing is, I really don't want any of this. I just want to settle down and live out the rest of my life in peace. But now I'm getting dragged into a conflict like this without a choice in the world. If I were to leave everyone now, my decisions here would only come back to haunt me. I'm going to see this through to the end even if it kills me."

She tells her, watching Sparx out of the corners of her eyes.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/24/2014, 11:17 pm

Loka went back to sifting the documents and photographs on her P*DA, now frowning. Everytime Sparx would start moving towards Catia, she would sign something with her hand causing him to immediately back down. Finally, he just sat down on his haunches and stared the Martial Artist down intently.

"An' yer tellin' me this why? Why've ya suddenly started to act like we matter to ya when at the beginnin' ya didn' even wanna breathe in our directions?"

She stopped flipping through the photos and squinted her eye at one. It widened and she stood up abruptly, causing her pokemon to leap back.

"...I have ta go."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/25/2014, 12:21 am

Catia nods when Loka says she had to go.

"Then I leave you with the answer to your question and another question. You're right that I didn't like anyone in this little group of ours when we first met. I've been a loner ever since my father died. Before that even. But now I see that keeping myself curled up into a ball in the shadows, waiting for everything to stop hurting me isn't 't the answer. And I promised my father I'd live my life without any regrets. So I made the decision to try and start trusting people more. Even if in the back of my mind I know that they might hurt me in the end. You're a good friend Loka. I want you to be happy....even if I can't have my own happiness."

She turns to leave as she finishes, going to leave Loka alone.

"And now I give you the same question, perhaps in a different form. Why do you stay with us when at first you nearly attacked us? Do we truly matter to you?"

She grabs her arm in comfort as she turns around completely, her voice going down to a hushed tone.

"....Do I matter to you?"

Without waiting for her answer, she walks off. She heads to the Pokemon Gym to see Lt. Surge. Everyone else had gotten a weapon. Even if she didn't want to use something like a gun, the least she could do was see about getting herself some new gloves. She goes to the receptionist and approaches her, her face straight.

"I'm with Loka and her group. Is Lt. Surge available?"

She asked her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/25/2014, 12:50 am

Loka headed out the Pokemon Center door and wrote out a message to Cerise and Decoda.

'Friends,

I'm sorry that it's such short notice, but I need to go off on my own for a while. I found a few leads on someone I've been searching for, for a long time, and if I don't follow them, I may never get a chance like this again. Please understand that I'm not abandoning you, just separating myself from the group for a bit. Perhaps it will cut down on some of the issues in the group. I'll see about getting Wes to travel with you in my place. Thanks for the run so far, and I'll do whatever I can to see that our run continues.

Loka'

She returned her pokemon and whistled, looking up into the bright sky. A dot crossed over the sun, coming closer. A large Staraptor landed in front of her, blowing dust and debris into the air. Loka cast a final glance through the window of the Center before leaping onto the bird as it took off.

With that, she was gone.

"Lt. Surge is currently watching over his training group. Visitors are allowed as of this moment. Take the stairs to the 3rd floor, which is under the armory. He should be at the glass wall, looking out over the training area." the receptionist answered, pointing to the door behind her.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 11/25/2014, 4:28 pm

Decoda winced at the accidental static “attack” Rotom ignited, Chimecho giggled at it, and Mudkip planted a foot onto its face.  Having this avatar around was a little embarrassing for him, but Chimecho only found it funny.  Decoda sighed softly at Rotom’s behavior and smiled a little at his way of speech, but then kicked up the conversation.

“I wanted to know more about all of you.  I don’t know as much as I should, even if I am some descendant of Audino.  My first Pokemon was a Geodude - a wild one that broke my hand pretty badly when I was a kid,” he said, shaking the hand that used to be bandaged up beyond belief.  “It took me six years to evolve it fully and become its friend, and I spent as much time as possible with that Pokemon, almost as much as I did with my guitar.  We’re best friends, but that’s it.  It’s just me and him.”

He paused to look around at his partners, Chimecho’s face still carrying an amused expression, happy to hear he cared about them.  Mudkip smiled, its tail wagging lightly, equally proud that he wanted to consider their feelings.

“I just want to understand more about Pokemon, because they’ve helped me so much when I was in trouble, and they taught me all sorts of life lessons.  ‘Don’t push yourself too hard.’  ‘Take your time.’  ‘Learn about your enemies in order to beat them.’  ‘Help comes to those who ask for it.’  That kind of thing.  I wonder what you all can teach me…” he smiled at them, his eyes filled with color and curiosity.  “I’m curious to know if you two did know each other, Rotom, Chimecho.  I’m curious to know why Mudkip was chosen to be my starting partner.  I’m very anxious to know where we’ll go together and how far we can make it.  And then there’s another Pokemon that helped me a few months back… I want to know where he is, too…”

As he trailed off, Mudkip scooted over to his trainer and put both paws on his leg.  Looking up at him, he yipped with happiness and the psychic type spoke up for him.  “We’re happy to tell you all you want to know, Decoda!”

“Thanks, you guys.  I really appreciate it.  Rotom, any mysteries you want to share about that Game Corner you hid in?  Like, did you know about that scary hideout behind the wall?”  Decoda asked the avatar.

But before he could wait for a response, he heard his working Pokegear sound off.

“Hang on, what’s this?  Loka?” he questioned, opening the message and reading it to himself, his lips moving with each word his eyes scanned.  He read it over three times, his eyes wide with confusion.

“Dammit, Loka!  Just… up and leaving again… She does that too much!  I can’t help but think that’s not good for her,” he said through is clenched teeth and shutting off his gear abruptly.  “But if she won’t get an opportunity like this again, then I guess we have to get used to that “Wes” guy she knows, for a bit.  He’s even weirder than she is…” he commented, his fingers on the bridge of his nose.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/25/2014, 7:38 pm

"O-okay!" Cerise stammered as the call ended. He leaned back on his bed as Sorrow took off for Saffron. The egg hatcher watched the bird's plumage get further and further away until he could no longer see it. A whine from behind him cause Cerise to turn around, seeing Pawniard had climbed on top of a shelf and was now dangling the granola bar above Goomy's head, who obviously wanted it. Chespin tried to act as a mediator for the two, but it was becoming clear that the two would come to blows soon.

Cerise stood up and closed the window before taking the granola bar from Pawniard. Lifting an eyebrow at the newborn, he split the treat into three equal pieces for the trio to eat as Cerise packed up the rest of his belongings, putting the new items from Zoe in his bag, too. Finished with the packing, he returned his trio of Pokemon before heading downstairs. To be honest, he hoped he could find another egg soon, but he knew it wasn't entirely likely. Locking the door behind him, he found himself on the ground floor of the Pokemon Center, passing by Decoda as he made his way to the video calling booths. Before he could lift a finger to access the computer, he received Loka's message. Reading the message, he nodded to himself. Loka seemed to be alright... and if finding this person was important to her, than he hoped she was successful. Although... he still wasn't sure about the trustworthiness of Wes. Something about that guy seemed a bit off to Cerise, but he wasn't entirely sure what it could be... He began to type out a response.

- Gotcha! Good luck on your search, and I hope we can meet up again soon! -

Before he sent the reply, he paused for a moment before releasing his three Pokemon and gathering them in a group for a picture. After taking the picture, he attached it to the reply and sent it altogether as a little memento to show that Cerise and his team appreciated her and her well-being. Then, he returned his attention to the video booth. It had been a while since he'd talking to his mom and Grams... and last night had made him realize that he should probably talk to them... But admittedly, he was a bit nervous, even if he wasn't entirely sure why.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/25/2014, 8:51 pm

Catia nods and smiles at the receptionist before taking the directions she was given to see Lt. Surge. Upon reaching the glass overlook, she couldn't help but watch in awe at all of the training going on in the area below her. Without thinking, she let her awe out in her voice.

"Wow....that looks like so much fun...."

She instantly covered her mouth as the words came out, getting a really rather embarrassed look on her face as she quickly bowed to Lt. Surge in apology.

"S-sorry about my interruption sir! I just had to see you at least once before our group left the city."

She explained to him, hoping that she hadn't startled him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/26/2014, 4:39 am

-Somewhere over Saffron City-

Loka leaned forward, resting her cheek on the neck of her Staraptor. It was going to be a long flight to Johto, but she couldn't afford to rest. She felt her pokegear go off, and when she looked, she was surprised to see that the message was from Cerise! She saw the photo he had attached and smiled. She'd certainly not let them out of her mind. But for now, they had to be pushed to the back of her thoughts.

-Vermillion City-

Lt. Surge turned his head slightly, then ushered Catia over. He went back to watching over his group for a bit before speaking. 

"These are the Resistance's Special Forces. They deal in stealth and close combat." he paused and pushed the window open up a little bit and yelled out. "SQUAD A PROCEED WITH SHOT OMEGA! SQUAD B ON STANDBY! SQUAD C PREPARE YOUR DEFENSE AGAINST A!" he closed the window and turned to Catia. "Since you came to see me directly, it must be of great importance. How can I help you?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/26/2014, 2:50 pm

Catia walked over as she watched the group below move around according to Lt. Surge. It looked like fun to be doing professional combat training like this. It certainly wasn't something she'd done before. Nevertheless she turned her attention back to Lt. Surge.

"I was wondering if you could modify some gloves for me for close quarters? I was thinking a flexible metal plating in the palms and a metal back plate on the back of the hand to help me defend myself and others against weapons. I didn't pick out a weapon last time I was here with the others because I don't like guns. I'd rather solve a problem on my own power."

She explained to him, watching the training exercise out of the corner of her eyes.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/27/2014, 11:13 pm

Surge closed the window, but didn't turn to the girl. Instead, he continued to watch his recruits closely. He sighed, spotting a straggler among squad A. He pushed the window open again and yelled.

"PICK IT UP, TOMORI. YOU'RE FALLING BEHIND AGAIN!"

He looked to Catia out of the corner of his eye, frowning a bit. Something so simple was the reason?

"There's no flexible metal here. only the sturdiness of a blade, and the solidness of a bullet. You want something like that made, I'd suggest talking to Jasmine's kid over in Johto. However, if you're looking for an upgrade in close quarters weaponry, I can help there."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2014, 11:33 pm

Catia thinks for a second before nodding with an internal sigh. Long as it involved her own fists in some way, it was probably alright. She gestures towards the training excercise that was going on.

"Want me to wait until you're done here before you show me your....weapons?"

She said that last word with a bit of disgust. She didn't mean anything by it but she really didn't like weapons in any light. They just didn't appeal to her.

"I don't mind waiting if it's necessary. This is interesting to watch."

She commented, turning her attention to the training excercise again.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/28/2014, 2:56 am

"You dislike weaponry, but you use your fists as them." he stated, not taking his eyes of the trainees. "Why are you really here?"

He felt as if she had an ulterior motive as to being here. He wouldn't help her until he knew. So he locked the window into an open position and leaned out, watching carefully as the trainees executed "Shot Omega".

Squad A crept through the grass, approaching the rundown building that Squad C was placed through out. B waited in the tall grass quietly, watching. A pulled out their weapons and split into two groups, half advanced through the front, while the rest went around the back of the small building. The recruit that Surge had yelled to earlier tripped, hus rubber bullet-filled gun going off. Surge pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, then yelled.

"THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY. DISMISSED! TOMORI, STAY BACK."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/29/2014, 11:53 am

Catia frowned at Lt. Surge for a second when he told her what was on his mind about what she'd told him.

"My fists might be considered weapons but at least they're a weapon that can be monitored, controlled and held back at any given time. They don't kill people on accident like a gun could. They don't make someone bleed or crush bones like a bait or blade. It's a weapon that I can use as I see fit without accidents."

She argued, keeping in mind his concerns. When the training excercise ended she gave a small sigh at Tomori's screw up. She couldn't fault her as mistakes were a part of human nature and she wasn't an exception in that regard.

"Is she new to this? She doesn't seem as well-disciplined as everyone else."

She asked curiously.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/29/2014, 10:53 pm

Surge waited until "Tomori" had left the area to the changing rooms, before turning to face Catia, frowning a bit at her. He took the gun from the holster and aimed it at her. 

"Weapons don't kill people, kid." he started. "People kill people. If that's how you think, then watch this." He placed the gun on the ground between himself and the fighter, then took a step back. "Is this gun killing anyone? Is it aiming itself? Is your life currently being threatened by the gun simply sitting on the ground? I honestly doubt that. In order to die from a gun, someone needs to be behind it, finger on the trigger." he picked up the gun and placed it back into the holster. "Now think about this scenario; you become so angry at someone, you become blinded. You lose sight of what's right and wrong. In your blind fury, you attack and beat this person to death. Not only did you make them bleed and crush their bones as you claimed a blade would do, but you also killed them as you claim a gun does." he heard a knock on the door and went to open it, but paused. "It doesn't take a weapon to kill a person, just a human being."

He opened the door and was greeted by Yuno 'Tomori' Tomorigatta; the recruit. Her long, silvery blonde hair fell over her crystal blue eyes; She looked a bit upset with herself. Tomori took a breath then looked up at Lt. Surge.

"Sir, I don't think I'm cut out for this."

"I understand. Why don't you take a leave and train up by yourself, then come back when you think you're ready?"

"...I don't think I'll ever be ready. I'm only doing this so I can face my brother eventually. ...I'm just gonna go..." she placed her resistance badge in Surge's hand, turned and left.

"She really needs a confidence boost." Surge sighed. "Yuno has great potential, but she just doesn't set her mind on her goals."

Back at the Pokemon Center, the doors opened, and Wes strolled through, Espeon and Umbreon following closely. He scanned the room, found Decoda, and walked over to him.

"Sooo... Wheres the rest of your friends?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/29/2014, 11:26 pm

Catia watched Lt. Surge tensely as he drew his gun but gradually relaxed when he put it down. She watched and listened to him quietly as he let his thoughts be known. When Yuno came in, she could only feel bad for the poor girl as she turned in her badge for the resistance. She listened to what Surge said before straightening herself up and walking to the door. Before she left, she stopped with her hand on the door frame and glanced back to him.

"You're right about one thing sir. Rage is a powerful and difficult to control force. But with as much hell as I've been through I've managed to develop my own set of beliefs. There are more natural ways to solve problems than with guns and violence."

She smiles at him as she finishes, proud that she kept her patience.

"As for Yuno....I think I'll give helping her confidence a shot."

She told him, running off after Yuno. She found her quickly and called out to her, going up to walk next to her.

"Hey, Yuno right? You got some time to go and get a bite to eat? My treat!"

She offered the disappointed young girl. Hopefully Yuno would say yes and she could talk to her some more.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/29/2014, 11:48 pm

Yuno twisted around, caught off guard that someone was calling for her. When she turned, the heel of her boot slid across the ground and she fell backwards.

"Wha- oof!" she groaned and sat up, looking up up at Catia. "...Who are you?"

Catia could see her eyes were different; she was an Ascended!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 12:02 am

Catia stared straight at Yuno's eyes with her mouth open slightly and her cheery disposition wiped from her face. Instantly her mind whirled with questions for her about how and why she had gotten 'blessed' and by whom. But soon she took a quick breath, both internally and externally before offering her hand up to her.

"Figures that I'd run into someone like you here."

She told her with a smirk on her face after helping her stand up. Finally, this was her chance to fulfill her promise to Arceus!

"Now then, how about that food? You must be hungry or at the very least thirsty after everything I just saw you doing."

She asked her, even more polite this time than usual. She definitely didn't want her getting away from her now!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/30/2014, 12:23 am

"Excuse me?" she pulled her hand away from Catia as she was helped up, scowling. "What do you mean someone like me?" Yuno took a step back. "I don't even know you! How do i know you won't murder me? Or poison me? Or kill me, skin me, eat my organs, and recruit my skeleton for the skeleton war against the Fleshmen?!"

She took a breath and sighed.

"S-sorry... I like reading comics and stuff, but that stuff doesn't help me..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 12:34 am

Catia looked really confused for a moment before she burst out into a fit of giggles and laughter. It took her a moment to regain her composure before she offered her hand to Yuno.

"I'm Catia Linefelt from Lavaridge Town in the Hoenn region. And from what I can see in your eyes, this can only be a meeting of fate."

She smiled at the girl genuinely this time.

"I can't tell you why here though. Least not on an empty stomach. Whaddya say?"

She asks her again, happy that she already liked this girl as much as she did.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/30/2014, 1:05 am

Yuno looked Catia up and down then placed a hand to her head, sending a weak pulse of fire through Catia's body. Her blue eyes flashed red for a second.

"Deceptive Flame! Reveal your true intentions!"

She looked into Catia's intentions briefly, determining that she was being sincere.

"...Fine. But you're paying."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/30/2014, 1:13 am

Catia stopped for a second when witnessing Yuno's blessing come into action before nodding at what she said.

"That's fine. Long as you don't order anything too expensive. In fact...."

She thought for a moment before smiling at her again.

"Why don't you pick out where you want to eat? I don't mind trying some place new."

She told her, trying to be considerate of the girl's thoughts of her. After all, if she was already starting to use her blessing on her then obviously she needed to feel more comfortable around her to open up properly.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/1/2014, 12:28 pm

Cerise's hand hovered over the call button on the video call booth, his eyes focused on it intently. He'd already plugged in the number for his home phone, and all that was left to do now was to press the call button. It wasn't like he was scared of his family or anything, but with all of the strange things that had happened to him in the Kanto region, what parts should he tell them? The last thing he wanted to do was worry his Grams any more than she already did. And his mom worked so hard every day... Cerise couldn't possibly put more on her plate.

He pushed his glasses up, noticing that his sweat had caused them to slide down a bit. It shouldn't be this hard... just a quick call to let them know he was alright. His hand went to his chest, feeling his heartbeat rise rapidly. Just breathe. Cerise took a breath as he lowered his hand.

And pushed the button.

"Hello?" The sound of his mother's voice reached his ears as he watched the video screen focus on a middle-aged woman. Her eyes held a light of jovial joy as she saw Cerise's own face staring back at her. Even now, Cerise could see her eyes begin to glisten as a harbinger of tears. The egg hatcher found his own eyes begin to water as he sheepishly smiled, waving at his mother for the first time in... who even knew how long?

"Cerise..." She whispered, her own face breaking out into a wide smile. "How's Kanto treating you? Any new friends? Oh, and how's Chespin doing?"

"I... I, uh..." He began, trying to find the words he wanted to say. "It's certainly been... something else! I've made a lot of friends so far, and I'm traveling with the other recruits that the Professor mailed. We're in... Vermilion City now, I think? Most of the people I've met are really interesting to me! Like, one of the people I'm with right now is a Gym trainer from Pewter City, and there's a girl from Hoenn, and another person who was a Pokemon Ranger! And, uh, back in Saffron, I met a girl who works at her family's day care! And as for Chespin, well..."

At this point, Chespin climbed up onto Cerise's shoulder to wave at his trainer's mother, his arms flailing around wildly. Chespin was quickly joined by Goomy, who climbed onto Cerise's other shoulder, and Pawniard, who tried to hog up as much of the video screen as possible. Cerise sighed as the three began vying for his mom's attention, and reached for their pokeballs, and returned the trio in flashes of red light.

"Well, yeah. Goomy was a gift I got from the Celadon Game Corner, and Pawniard came from an egg I hatched. Guess I learned a pretty good amount from you, huh?" Cerise said with a smile as his mom stifled her own laughter at the antics of her son's Pokemon.

"You certainly have! I can probably send a few other eggs your way, if you're interested? Anyway, it was nice to see you again, Cherry. Grams and most of the other Pokemon aren't home right now, but I can let them know you called." She said as the sound of a ringing phone began to beep in the distance. "Call again soon, alright?"

"Sure, sure!" Cerise said as he pressed the "end call" button. As the screen went black, Cerise turned around and readjusted his glasses. Fortunately, the exchange had been less stressful than he'd anticipated. If Grams had answered, however... Cerise was certain that she'd somehow figure out that Cerise had been involved in some supernatural stuff for the past few weeks. But enough about that...

"Where'd everyone else go...?" Cerise asked himself softly as he looked around to see where the rest of his group had gone. He remembered passing by Decoda at some point... might as well wander the Pokemon Center and hope he was still there!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/1/2014, 11:05 pm

Decoda picked himself up after watching Wes walk in.

"Speak of the devil," he said under his breath.

He fixed his hat and hair before stepping around Rotom to greet the mysterious Wes.  Mudkip and Chimecho eyeballed the Umbreon and Espeon carefully, the psychic type trying to get inside their heads.  When it realized what types they were, it stopped and retracted behind Mudkip, who had jumped down off the chair it sat upon to follow Decoda.

"Not really all that sure where the girls went, but I'm sure Cerise is around here somewhere," Decoda said cooly, barely a smile on his face.  Something about Wes made him weary - it could have been because he knew more about the elusive Loka than the rest of them, it could have been the way he spoke and approached things so suddenly, it could have been the way he dressed...  Decoda felt the same way about Loka when they first met though.  These two were so alike, it was uncanny.

He heard footsteps behind him to find Cerise and his trio of Pokemon all walking along, possibly looking for everyone else.  Right!  He was on the phone - he wouldn't have known where they went.  Decoda was glad he stayed behind, then.  Immediately, he took his attention away from Wes to turn around slightly and call his good buddy over.

"Cerise, hey!  Come join me in meeting Mister Wes," he said loudly, waving him over and then turning back to the other trainer.  There was a tinge of mockery in his voice, but only because he was still frustrated with Loka.  How long would she be gone?  How long would they have to deal with him?  Hopefully, there wouldn't be any bumps in this ride.

"Speakin' of greetings, my name's Decoda Capella, Pewter City.  Mudkip and Chimecho are my partners, but Rotom's a special case... I'll call him a friend," he chuckled as he rolled his eyes.  Rotom was pretty helpful with information and extra energy, so it was a fair title.  Besides, he got free trips all over the region if he hung out with this group.  Not a bad trade off.

"And you're Loka's friend.  How long have you known each other?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/2/2014, 1:48 am

Yuno thought hard for a moment, staring at Catia. She scratched her chin and walked around in a circle, then looked at the floor. When she looked up again, she had a light blush on her face.

"W-well... C-could we try seafood? I'm not a big fan of it, but I g-got tired of eating the inner city food..." she stammered, kicking the ground gently and looking at the floor again.

Wes raised an eyebrow at Decoda, then nodded to Cerise. He looked over to Rotom and tilted his head, feeling the electricity he was giving off in his snag machine. Ever since Zapdos shocked him, it's been malfunctioning. A few sparks flew from the machine as he grabbed his arm. It still hurt a bit, and he just starting to be able to move it again.

"I see. Well, I shouldn't be around for TOO long. Loka said she'd send me updates, so I'll be able to keep you guys updated on her. I've known Loka for several years." he placed he good hand on the back of his head, then sat down. Espeon and Umbreon looked at each other before laying down at his feet. "To avoid any awkwardness between all of us, allow me to tell you a bit about myself. My name is Wesley, but I will not answer if you call me that. I only answer to Wes. I'm what's known as a sn... capture specialist. Catching pokemon is my forte, where cooking and pokemon wrangling are on the list of things that I cannot do. These two are Espeon and Umbreon. They've been with me since I was little. Granted, they were eevees back then. We come from a region Northwest of Johto known as Orre. Things happened, stuff got blown up, and now here we are."

As he finished speaking, he reached down and stroked the fur of his pokemon. They purred lightly and rubbed their heads against his palms.

"Before I take any questions, comments, or concerns; No I'm not telling you where Loka went, Yes I have a motorcycle, No you can't ride it, and No I'm not bringing it." he paused to sit up straight and attempt to cross his arms, but sort of failed due to his dead arm. "NOW are there any questions, comments, or concerns?"

He wanted to avoid little conflict with this group, so he wanted to get any obvious questions out of the way first. He hoped these two guys could see that.

Last edited by Luna on 12/2/2014, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next