NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

+2
Blastion
Rocky
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 1:37 pm

Raikou scoffed and looked away, fidgeting a bit.

"She thinks she would have been able to hurt us! Cute~"

"I did not mean for any injuries to occur. It's simply unfortunate that it was a building that exploded. I was aiming for an abandoned alleyway..." he spoke, still unblinking, and ignoring the Electric Avatar. "Now why do you approach danger instead of running? Surely humans have common sense?"

"It seems that it's more commonly found in pokemon these days..." Raikou snickered.

Entei roared at her, his voice rattling nearby windows. Raikou shrunk back, going silent. He turned his attention back to Catia. 

"Do not mind her. She's... a handful to work with when you just meet her." he apologized.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 1:43 pm

Catia shakes her head. "I grew up around attitudes like that. Flannery wasn't the most quiet of gym leaders to be honest with you." She reassures him before hearing his question. "Of course I have common sense. But....I guess curiosity killed the Skitty. I can't help but want to get a closer look at you. But I know you're going to run if I get any closer so I'm not moving. Fear was also never one of my....weak points. I'm not afraid of much. Certainly not you." She answers him, keeping herself rooted to the spot and resisting her urge to walk any closer.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/28/2014, 3:30 pm

Decoda waited until every other living body was out of the building, encouraging them to hurry outside where it should have been safer. He quaked with fear, violently trembling in his stance as he made sure the place was empty. He could still hear wails and worries outside, not making running out of there and not looking scared out of his mind possible.

This was exactly the reason he refused to teach his old Golem 'Explosion' or 'Self-Destruct'.

He finally exited, breathing heavier than he should have. The heavy smoke that drifted about forced out a few coughs before he covered his mouth and nose with part of his jacket. He frantically searched for Loka and Catia, though it was hard to see with everyone in the way. Now was time to use his well-trained vocals to call out to them.

"LOKA!! CATIA!! WHERE ARE YOU?! LOKA!! CATIA!!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/28/2014, 8:56 pm

Cerise tumbled out of the chair not too long after Decoda had run off. The boy groaned, the deafening sounds of the explosions blocking out Chespin's cries of urgency. The young teen staggered to his feet, head spinning as he tried to regain his bearings. People ran around him to the exit and Cerise ran to follow, but his eyes landed on the coin prizes scattered across the floor. With a glint in his eyes, he quickly grabbed as much as he could into his pouch. He was pretty sure some of it was from the other Game Corner players...

Chespin's screams finally forced Cerise to get up, who sheepishly smiled at the narrow-eyed Chespin. The duo were making their way to the door, but the masses of bodies trying to get out was too tight. Cerise looked around, seeing a nearby window. He pointed at it.

"Chespin, rollout!!" The hedgehog responded quickly, smashing through the glass in a circular form, with Cerise jumping through soon after. Outside, the duo saw nothing but heavy gray smoke. Fearing for Chespin's health, he returned the grass-type and tried to wade through the smoke, the ashes burning his throat and watering his eyes.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/28/2014, 11:34 pm

Decoda stopped his screaming when he saw Loka hopping off the head of another person.  Instantly he flung himself over to her, happy to see she was alright.  With no Catia in sight, he asked about her, still visibly shaking.

"Where's Catia?!"

While he waited for an answer, he spun all around to look for Cerise and Chespin, who he did see grab all the coins he could, but didn't see get out.  He almost called for him, but after a few steps in the smoke, he found the brown and green clothed kid among the dark grays.

"Cerise!!  Hey!!" he shouted as he neared the coughing boy.  "I found Loka, but I don't know where Catia is!  Come on and follow us!  Cover your mouth and nose!" he continued through his own covered face.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/28/2014, 11:41 pm

Cerise only barely heard Decoda's voice, his ears still ringing from the explosions. Through his blurred vision, he could just barely make out Decoda's figure and struggled to keep up, hiding his lower face in his poncho to try and keep some of the smoke out.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 11:55 pm

Loka took of her scarf which turned off to actually be part of a cape like jacket and handed it to Cerise. When she turned away, her scars were now perfectly visible, save for the few that were hidden and paritally hidden by her top.

"Here cover yer mouth with this! I'm used to smoke an' fire, so I'll be alright." She knelt down to her two pokemon. "Blitz, Sai. I need ya to find Catia!"

The two barked and cast around for a scent before running off. 

"This way!" She shouted, leading the two in the direction that The two dogs ran off in.

Entei smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"It's hard to believe that you aren't afraid." he said matter-of-factually. He approached Catia narrowing the gap between them from a few feet to a mere inches.

"You aren't..." Raikou said, her jaw dropping.

"...Is she the right one to give it to...?" Suicune poked.

"It'll be fine. If she isn't afraid, then This gives me some room to work."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/29/2014, 12:12 am

Catia instinctively takes a step back when Entei approaches her, the heat coming from his body making her clothing cling to her skin. Despite this, she doesn't move any further back from him. "I'm confused....I thought you would run if I got any closer. Yet you're coming to me. And what are those two talking about?" She asks him, not out of fear but just anxiety. The heat coming from Entei was starting to exhaust her and make her thirsty which was not helping her stamina at this point. He was powerful, that was for absolute sure.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/29/2014, 12:24 am

Cerise clutched the scarf tightly and wrapped it around his lower face as well. A lot of smoke had already entered his lungs, so breathing was already hard. He ran after Loka and her two Pokemon, noting the scars on her back.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/29/2014, 12:24 am

Decoda fell back a little to help keep Cerise in between he and Loka.  He could run miles, even after all that walking and wall-pushing from earlier.  Safety mattered most to him, so even though he did notice the jarring and very questionable scars on Loka and heard the coughing and wheezing from everyone around, he proceeded onward bravely.

Then he could see in the distance (if he squinted just right) 4 figures, two standing close to each other with one of the two on fire.  Something told him it wasn't human. He shook, again with fear.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/29/2014, 12:36 am

Raikou and Suicune noticed the approaching Trainers, and backed up several feet.

"Entei! Let's go!" Raikou shouted.

Entei ignored them and gently kissed Catia on the forehead. A sudden warmth flooded through her, lingering even after Entei took several steps back.

"I have given you my blessing. Be very careful, as it may end up a curse." he spoke, looking at the swiftly approaching trainers. He could see them clearly, and they could, the Avatars. He smirked a bit then ran off with the other two avatars.

Loka and the others approached, slowing to a stop as they reached Catia. 

"Y'all right?! Ya look like something tried to light ya on fire!" 

(Ok, so you have recieved Entei's blessing; Flames of Kin. Each time Catia uses excessive force (punching, kicking, physical fighting) There will be an 85% chance to burn what you hit, whether it be a human, pokemon, or inanimate object. There is a 14% Chance that you will accidentally burn yourself. And the 1% well... There may be a 1% chance that you spontaneously combust... ALSO when rolling for this, please use the Dice roller here. 1-85, 86-99, and 100.)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/29/2014, 12:47 am

Catia's flushes bright red instantly when Entei kisses her on the forehead, the sudden warmth spreading through her nearly making her faint. Fortunately she manages to only drop to her knees and pant heavily. She was very dehydrated and sweaty but otherwise unharmed. She doesn't look at Loka when she speaks to her, only continues to pant, her breath slightly raspy now. "W-water....I need water...." She rasps, relaxing onto her knees and staring blankly at the three who had run off. What did he mean that he gave her his blessing?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/29/2014, 1:04 am

Loka knelt down and handed her a bottle of water, and then felt her forehead.

"Your body temperature is unnaturally high. We should get you looked at. What happened here...?"

She looked up in the direction Catia was staring into, wondering what those figures were.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/29/2014, 1:18 am

Catia uncaps the water bottle and nearly downs the entire bottle before letting the cool liquid away from her lips and gasping for breath. She slowly begins to regain her senses and she realizes that she's covered in sweat from the heat radiating from Entei's body. With look of disgust, she looks up at Loka with pleading eyes. "Can I take a bath first? Ugh....this feels so gross...." She asks her, going to down the rest of the water in her hands.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/29/2014, 1:22 am

Decoda then came closer to the newly "blessed" girl, whatever that meant, slowly trying to stop himself from shaking like a pair of maracas.

"Loka's right.  We should get you to a doctor as soon as possible.  If you want, I can carry you there?" he asked, looking in the same direction as Loka.  This was nerve-racking - explosions, sudden appearances of Pokemon-like humanoids and burning people up with the kiss on the forehead?  This was way too much for his brain to handle, so he shut out all thought for the time being. He looked towards the other suffering member of the group, seriously.

"Cerise, you probably need something to drink too, and maybe an inhaler to get your breathing back up. Where's the nearest hospital in this town?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/29/2014, 1:33 am

"Next to the Pokemon Center. They're always next to the pokemon Center." Loka spoke, Helping Catia back up to her feet. "You can shower after we get ya checked out."

She turned to Decoda.

"Can ya get Cerise there? I'll help Catia." She started walking Catia towards the hospital as the people around them started to calm down. "Can ya tell me what the hell happened?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/29/2014, 1:41 am

Catia sighs before picking up her bag from the ground as Loka and her went by to the hospital. She didn't 't want to sling it over her shoulder due to the sweat on her body but she did it anyway. She shakes her head at Loka's question. "I'm not even really sure what happened myself to be honest with you. All I can really say for sure is that that boy's name was Entei and he gave me....something. That kiss....ugh....boys are so annoying sometimes." She explains, her face flushing again from the thought of Entei's kiss.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/29/2014, 2:07 am

Taking his orders without any trouble, Decoda turned to younger male and scanned his physique, trying to figure out the best way to transport him.

"Try to breathe deeply.  I know it's hard, but hang on.  I can get you there quickly," he exhaled, shaking out his body to calm down and prepare for a big haul.  "I don't mean any harm by this..."

Just then, Decoda bent his knees, leaned over and grabbed Cerise's body, sliding his arms under his upper back and legs.  Lifting him up into the air as he stood upright, now carrying him "bridal style", Decoda could feel the unsteady heaving in Cerise's chest.  He hurried after Loka and Catia, shifting his pace to a light jog to go faster.  Surprisingly, the boy wasn't as heavy as he predicted.  All the better to get him medical attention.

"Don't worry, they'll hook you up with something."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/29/2014, 4:04 pm

Cerise doesn't immediately reply, not being able to catch his breath enough to. But he complies with Decoda's actions, allowing himself to be carried away.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/29/2014, 10:52 pm

The group reached the Pokemon, where humans and pokemon alike were being treated for burns, bruises, and other small injuries. Several volunteers came over and Immediately began checking on the group. 

Loka was perfectly fine; It was as if she had experienced things like this before. They sat Catia down and handed her a bottle of water, as well as a towel and a small bucket of water to wash off a bit. They looked Decoda over, who also seemed to be alright, save for the cuts on his hand from rescuing the Chimecho,  but gave him a bottle of water as well. The sat cerise down and took the scarf away from his face, replacing it with an oxygen mask.

"Just take a few deep breaths, and you'll be just fine." the volunteer instructed. "Do you guys know what happened out there?"

"No. We heard explosions, and went to see what happened. The heat got too intense and the smoke too think. So we turned back." Loka lied, quite expertly too. "Cerise and Catia here weren't able to tolerate the heat as well as others..."

"Well, You're completely unharmed! Not a single burn, nor scratch oh you."

"Yeah, let's just say I'm used to explosions an' such." She replied smoothly, putting the scarf she let Cerise borrow back on.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 8/29/2014, 11:01 pm

Rizu was currently on the ship sailing toward Vermillion City. Coincidentally enough, the ships will arrive around the time that the RPG Characters arrive in Vermillion. In the mean time...

Rizu watched as a child walked to the ships edge railing, hollaring: "Daddy, look! A Sharpedo!" He grimaced as it took the entirety of his being to prevent himself from pushing the child into his untimely and watery doom.

Last edited by Blastion on 8/29/2014, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : KAYLA NO)
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/29/2014, 11:10 pm

Catia smiles when handed the water and such. "Thank you." She tells the volunteer before downing the water in a few gulps. She doesn't use the water bucket and towels though, wanting to wait until later to shower instead. She turns to Loka. "Loka, thanks for taking me here but really I'm fine. I just need a quick shower to get rid of this sweat sticking my clothes to me." She tells her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/29/2014, 11:19 pm

Cerise takes several deep breaths, sucking in as much of the sweet, clean air as he could. After a few moments, he could breath normally, and he finally stood to examine the aftereffects of what happened. Put simply... things got flipped around and thrown upside down. He sighs. He wasn't too sure what had caused it... but those figures Catia had been with... was there a connection between them and the explosions?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/29/2014, 11:43 pm

Decoda inhaled the water after a few intense breaths of air, taking off his hat, guitar case and jacket to cool off better.  The shaking had ceased, at last.  Now that he was in a much more relaxed environment, he was glad to take the time to think about all that happened.

'Those three figures looked like they were part of some sort of group.  Maybe they were a part of the revolting teams?  Then why did they want to get so close to Catia?  It doesn't make any sense now.  You'd think that they'd target a much more prestigious person or Pokemon, like Erika or other Leaders...'
he thought, slumping into a chair in one of the waiting rooms.

'Maybe I should talk to the others... Loka looked like she knew what was going on more than any of us.  She's just so... mysterious...'

He then got up and searched close by to find Loka talking to one of the attendants.  "Loka.  I gotta talk to you," he spoke seriously, not bothering to grab his stuff right away.  He presumed they'd be here for a little bit longer.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/29/2014, 11:54 pm

Loka made sure her friends got the attention, mainly Cerise, and giving Catia a look that said; I still don't believe you, but I'll go along with it. She turned her attention to Decoda who asked for her attention. She led him off to the side, away from the crowd of patients, so she could hear him better.

"What's up?" she brushed a bit of smoldered ash from her arms, then crossed them nonchalantly.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next