NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
SpellThief - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

SpellThief - Page 2 Empty

SpellThief

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SpellThief - Page 2 Empty Re: SpellThief

Post by Zazul 2/28/2014, 2:50 pm

Rayze: *he sees the pistols on the ground and also sees a guard running for them. He grins, runs at them and grabs them while cartwheeling past the guard. He then sweeps his legs and catches the guard, kicking out the guard's legs and then his head. He tosses the pistols back to Catia and lets out and electric whip at a guard coming at her from behind. He yanks the guard to the ground and vaults himself over to Catia, the two standing back to back* Having some fun now, huh?!

Arcadian: *he parks Rosy in front of the main doors and starts firing at the guards, now being bolstered by arriving Faith troopers* Seven hells! Ultima, we got company!

Sergio: *he types at his computer, causing the building's interior weapons to go offline completely and forcing the vault door to open* Its all you, Kiria!

Mach Vice: *as he walks towards the vault, he gets a call on his cell phone* Yes?

Pierrot: Forget the blueprints...Remember our plan, Monsieur le Vice. Our main target is Catia.

Mach Vice: Yes, sir. What are your orders?

Pierrot: Give Catia...a greeting.

Mach Vice: Very well. *he turns around and starts sprinting back to the upper level of the main Fourier where Rayze and Catia are. Mach Vice then pulls out a storage cube and out of it materializes the pieces to a fully-automatic sniper rifle. He puts it together with mind-boggling precision and takes aim down at Catia*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/28/2014, 3:00 pm

Kiria:  *She grins as the vault door opens, her stepping in lightly and snatching what she came here for.  She puts them away into a storage cube on her hip and promptly leaves, hopping back into the ventilation system and heading back to the entrance*

Ultima:  *He blasts another guard and punches one that sneaks up behind him, following with a stomp to it's head and crushing it.  He sees a lithe, shape come out of the building out of the corner of his eyes and smirks*  Operation complete!  Everyone get out of there so we can go home!

Catia:  *She huffs*  I told you not to get in my way you-!  *A bullet pierces her shoulder and she screams momentarily, putting her gun away and clutching the wound.  She madly looks around for the source of the shot, spotting Mach Vice with the sniper rifle.  She calls it out*  Sniper!  *She shoves Rayze out of the way as another shot hits her and clips her side, making her scream in pain again*  Dammit kid, get out of here!  I haven't the time to babysit you!  *She shakily aims a shot at Mach Vice and fires, it barely missing his shoulder*  'Dammit....my aim is slipping....'

Kiria:  *She slips the blueprints to Ultima before hearing the gunshot on the comm's and then Catia's screams.  She puts a hand to her comm*  Sis! What's going on?!

Catia:  *She growls over the comm's*  Sniper.....clipped me twice already....get Rayze and his team out of here.  And hurry the hell up!

Ultima:  *With a reluctant low-toned sigh, he pilots his mech towards the entrance of the building, intending to pick up Rayze and hopefully Catia if she wasn't already dead*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/28/2014, 3:09 pm

Mach Vice: *he aims for her head* This is the end...

Rayze: I'm not leaving without you, princess! *he casts Shadow magic and a vast cloud of black smoke forms around him and Catia as he picks her up and runs for the door*

Mach Vice: *he catches Rayze's escape and uses the scope on his rifle to zoom in on him and take a picture, catching his face. He brings the rifle back to resting position and grunts* Damn...

Arcadian: *he blasts the Faith blockade outside the entrance and roars the engines, charging and mowing down a path* We're in the clear! Ultima, get Rayze and Catia out of there!

Rayze: *he and the wounded Catia get to the entrance and board Ultima's mech* Lets go!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/28/2014, 3:23 pm

Catia:  *She growls weakly at the princess comment but doesn't struggle as Rayze picks her up and boards Ultima's mech*

Kiria:  *She calls out to Ultima*  Go go go!

Ultima:  *He growls at her*  Don't tell me what to do!  *He surges the mech forward, but not before another lithe shape hops onboard and stares at Kiria*

Kiria:  *She blinks at the shape.  Squinting and making it out, it looks to be a small boy a little younger than she is*  Who.....-!

Cameron:  *She doesn't waste any time, dashing forward atop the mech and swiping her leg at Kiria*

Kiria:  *She ducks low to the ground and leaps at Cameron, knocking her over and off of the mech, both figures rolling onto the ground*

Ultima:  *He notices this and slows the mech*  Kiria!  What are you doing?!

Kiria:  *She calls over to Ultima*  Just go already!  I'll deal with this one!

Ultima:  *Growling in reluctance, he speeds the mech back up and gets away*

Cameron:  *Narrowing her eyes at Kiria, she shoves her off and quickly punches her in the side, causing her to cough violently.  She gets up, breathing lightly from the pain in her backside from falling off of the mech*  ......You.....you reckless little.....

Kiria:  *She sits up and spits at her*  I....I won't let you touch my sister!

Cameron:  *Her eyes turn to daggers as she kicks Kiria in the face, slicing her cheek a bit and knocking her to the ground.  She then firmly plants her boot onto her neck, threatening to crush her wind pipe.  She puts a hand to her ear*  ....Catia has gotten away.....master.....but.... *She presses down on Kiria's neck firmly, not enough to seriously hurt her but enough to strangle her a bit and thwart her attempt to struggle free of her grip*  ......I have.....her sister here......should I.....kill her?  Or.....can we use her?  *Another noticeable struggle from Kiria and she presses back down onto Kiria's neck again, silencing her and stopping her struggling*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 12:19 am

Pierrot: *his voice echos into Cameron's ear from the communicator. Using this, he can communicate with both her and Mach Vice at the same time* Son Magnifique! Excellent work, Cameron! You have yet to fail me! Vice, how went your greeting?

Mach Vice: I wounded Catia...but she still lives. However, I got a picture of the guy who saved her...

Pierrot: Not a total loss! We can work with this! Cameron, would you be so kind as to take our new friend to Black Hollow....Introduce her to Monsieur Kirk, and see that he takes proper care of her, hmmm?

Rayze: We have to go back for her!

Arcadian: We can't! We got the Faith up our asses!

Sergio: I'm trying to hack the enemy mobile suits, but they're too heavily encrypted for a speedy job! Sorry, Rayze, but we have to back down for now...

Rayze: *he growls and sits down near Catia* I'm sorry...we couldn't help her...Looks like Kiria's on her own...

Sergio: ....*he buries his mouth and nose in his sweater's neck and sits down, clearly saddened by the event*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 12:29 am

Catia:  *She doesn't say anything, a single tear going down her face*  She.....She'll be okay.  She's stronger than even me.  *She looks at Ultima sadly*  .....Right?

Ultima:  *He doesn't respond, only focusing on piloting his mech*  Let's hope so.

Catia:  *She nods slowly before pulling out her dagger and sitting up, grunting in pain a bit before holding out the dagger's hilt to Rayze.  She lightly starts to heat up the blade for him*  Make yourself useful and get this stupid bullet out of my shoulder.  It hurts like hell.

~Somewhere near Abbadon HQ~

Cameron:  *She nods and swiftly kicks Kiria in the face, knocking her out.  She bends down and carefully picks her up, walking silently in the direction of the Black Hollow*  ....Understood....master.....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 12:42 am

Rayze: *he nods and takes the knife. He then begins to work on getting Catia's bullet out*

~2 days later~

*when Kiria comes to, she finds herself in an old castle, strapped by the legs to a bolted down chair with a table in front of her. The air in the room is old and musty. Dark stone bricks cover the walls, ceiling, and floor. There are no visible windows. She hears voices coming from the wooden door across the room from her. One is Mach Vice, the other is a pleasant Welsh accent. Its masculine, but has a graceful and almost upbeat ring to it.*

Mach Vice: She should regain consciousness soon. Find out what you can about him. Squeeze any bit of information you can out of her. Who hired her team, who the other team was, all of it. Understand?

???: Aye, simwae. Ya got nothing to worry about! I am the best at what I do after all!

Mach Vice: Very good. The Boss should be pleased. And...don't get too carried away...remember the last one?

???: Oh, simwae! Don't worry! I've got full control this time!

Mach Vice: Then I leave her in your capable hands...*footsteps ring out and another door closes.* 

???: *The wooden door swings open and in walks an albino Icecrownian Vampire. His skin is ashen gray and his hair is long and white, with piercing red eyes. He is wearing a black doublet and black pants with a golden necklace. On a belt around his shoulder and chest is a row of strange spike-like items. The vampire smiles pleasantly at Kiria and walks over to her. He then stands behind her and starts massaging her shoulders* Good day to you! Sorry for the rough treatment! I do hope you're feeling better!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 12:47 am

Kiria:  *She slowly blinks her eyes open from the hands massaging her shoulders and slowly sits up, her eyes finally adjusting after a bit so that she can spot the guy rubbing her shoulders*  Who....  *She suddenly remembers what had happened before and sighs*  Oh right....so you must be the nutcase working on my head.....right?  *She doesn't look very impressed by the man's array of spikey items slung across his shoulder and chest*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 12:52 am

???: Nutcase? Oh, no! I'm no nutcase! My name is Kirk! *he stops massaging her shoulders and walks around. He then pulls a chair over and sits across the table from her* Now, on to business, eh? *he smiles pleasantly at her. He then pulls out the photo of Rayze and places it on the table in front of her* Now, what can you tell me about him? His name, known associates, living quarters, things like that. I would greatly appreciate it. Cooperate, and this can all keep on the pleasant side. Fail to do so aaaaand...well, I really would prefer to keep this civil. After all, there isn't really any hard feelings, is there?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 12:57 am

Kiria:  *She blinks at him, her head finally booting up and working*  I don't even know you....  *She looks at the photo of Rayze and frowns*  I don't know a whole lot.  Sorry about it.  I'm not even sure that I remember his name.....still kinda waking up from getting kicked in the face so many times.  *She lightly touches her cheek where Cameron's blade had sliced it.  That girl....she looked so.....familiar....who was she again?*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 12:59 am

Kirk: *he shrugs, still grinning* Not sure. Only met her in passing. You sure you can't tell me anything about him? Because from what I can see, you worked with him and his gang. They even saved your friend's life! Last chance, still don't know who he is?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 1:06 am

Kiria:  *She curls her lip at him in a low growl*  Maybe....what's it to you anyway?  Last I checked, I don't give anything to anyone unless I know who they're working for.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 1:09 am

Kirk: *he takes a deep breath and sighs* See, you growling is showing that this is going to stop being civil...*he looks down and shakes his head* Oh well...*in a near instantaneous flash, he draws one of the spike-like daggers on his chest, whips it in his hand, and stabs the dagger into her hand, pinning her hand to the table. The dagger has four blades and is more like a spike, with barbs on the blades. The wound it would make in her hand is an x shape. He slightly twists it and still keeps the smile on his face*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 1:17 am

Kiria:  *She yelps a bit, but her face suggests that it's more in surprise than pain*  Heh....ow.....that hurt....  *She stares at him playfully*  Haha~  You're fast~  *She winces a bit at the twisting but keeps her playful smirk*  Tell you what....take the dagger out of my hand and I *might* tell you something helpful~
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 1:21 am

Kirk: *he seems a bit taken back by Kiria's fortitude* Oh my. Usually, they make more of a reaction than that...Especially with the barbs! *he rips the dagger out while twisting, but stays pleasant* This might actually be fun!~ Tell you what, simwae, you tell me what I want to know, and I won't put one of these in your kneecap! And trust me, that is one place you do NOT want one of these things! *he balances the bloody spike on his finger by the point, showing he is precise with it*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 1:27 am

Kiria:  *She tilts her head in confusion*  Where did you even get those things anyway?  So bizarre.....  *She makes a small dagger out of ice and replicates his pattern in a more elegant way*  See?  Better~  *The ice dagger disappears and she leans back a bit*  So.....lover boy right?  Umm......his name started with an 'R' I think.....sorry my heads still kinda fuzzy~
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 1:38 am

Kirk: I made them myself. Very interesting, the things you can make when you have enough time on your hands! *he whips out two of them and stabs them into her knees, twisting as the sound of the bones grinding against steel echos in the room* Aye, simwae, I did warn you not to test me! *he stands up and looks at a watch on his wrist* Oh dear, its getting late...here, let me make you more comfortable! *he takes out another spike and puts her hands together, one on top of the other on the table. He then drives the dagger through them and pins her arms to the table* Now, enough playing hard to get. I can keep this up all night, and I haven't even gotten started. Last person who tested my patience ended up with his forehead skinned and his head exposed to the wind outside. I left him there for two days. He talked after the first ten minutes. The rest of the time was just for giggles. Now, please tell me the name.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 1:42 am

Kiria:  *She screeches a bit from the daggers in her knees and then lets out a yelp from both of her hands being pierced by the daggers.  She snarls at him*  I thought I told you if you keep doing that I won't tell you anything!  Learn how to treat a girl you stupid vampire!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 1:55 am

Kirk: ....*he sits down and sighs heavily, rubbing his face with his hands* Oh deary dear...*he leans forward and rubs his hands together, thinking* This just will not do, will it? No, not at all...*he stands up and starts pacing* What to do with you...I don't want to carve up such a pretty face, but you are proving to be difficult....*he stops and snaps his fingers* Maybe a Brood Terragaunt! Yes! That one always breaks them! *he walks out. When he walks back in, he is holding a large jar with what looks like a cross between a raptor, a worm, and a mantis with green skin that has purple armored shelling, red scythe-like front claws, a long tail with no legs, and a snapping mouth that froths and gnashes teeth* This is a very interesting little guy from my home planet of Icecrown! An insect called a Brood of the Terragaunt genus. Very interesting little devil! Cute too! He'll eat the flesh off your bones in about ten seconds. Now, tell me about the boy, or I'll ram your whole foot in this little guy's jar.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 2:02 am

Kiria:  *She shivers at the sight of bug*  Blech!  Keep that thing *away* from me!  I *hate* bugs!  *She frosts over her kneecaps and roughly pushes the daggers out of them with a painful grunt before frosting them over and sitting up.  She stares at him*  Ugh....fine.  Lover boy's name is Rayze...or something. Wasn't really paying attention to be completely honest.  Now if you'd be so kind.....can we get the daggers out of my hands?  Not even really painful....just....annoying....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 2:07 am

Kirk: And NOW we are getting somewhere! *he sets the jar on the table, but keeps the knives in her hands* I'll be going to deliver that piece of info to my employer. Then, I'll be retiring. As for the knives...Lets let them get acquainted with you overnight, hmmm? and mind Ferdinand, he will eat you if he gets out...oh, and if he starts headbutting the glass, it means he likes you. *he turns around and walks out the door* Sleep well, simwae! *the door closes with a loud bang*

~Two days later~

*A skunk in his mid thirties is jumping through the upper rafters of Skuldaphen, making his way towards the residential quarters for the members of the Exchange. He finally arrives to Catia, Ultima, and Kiria's hideout and knocks on the window*

Hanzo: Catia, its me...Open up, its Hanzo!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 2:12 am

Catia:  *She lights up a bit and nearly leaps off of the railing that she's sitting sideways on to go to the window.  She goes over and opens it upon confirming that it was Hanzo.  She lets him in and quickly wraps him a big hug*  Hanzo!  Oh I missed you!  *She lets go of him and tilts her head a bit*  So what do you need from me?  Surely you didn't come all of this way just to chat with me? Though if you did I won't mind~
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 2:15 am

Hanzo: *he smiles, but then his face darkens* Archer heard about your sister going missing. We're hunting down the boy responsible, but so far its coming up dry. However, I came here to talk to you about your friend, Rayze the SpellThief...He's in trouble. A lot of trouble. Whoever took your sister wants him dead...and they paid top dollar to get it.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2014, 2:19 am

Catia:  *She narrows her eyes at him*  Him?  What's so interesting about Rayze?  *I* think he needs a quick boot in his face for being so cocky about everything.....and calling me princess.....*There is a light blush on her face as she says that last part*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2014, 2:21 am

Hanzo: Catia, we did some digging. The blueprint thing was a trap. Whoever put the anonymous request in for your team wanted you guys dead. That sniper proves it. And with Rayze there, it thwarted that plan. But that isn't the point. The gravity of the situation is great...the guy who put the hit out on him hired The Doctor.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum