NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty

I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE!

+2
Rocky
Genesis
6 posters

Go down

I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE!

Post by Genesis 11/14/2013, 3:02 pm

That's right everyone, I am going to try and bring this site back to life. I think we can do this, since I am in college and have a job you would assume that I don't have a lot of time for it but you would be wrong. And honestly, i have missed RPing and playing games on here with everyone. So how about we give this thing another shot. GENEFORCE GO!
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty Re: I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE!

Post by Rocky 11/14/2013, 7:53 pm

Horray! This would be very much useful to actually script our stories with RPs and plan out ideas much more easily.

And also have some kind of fun with AUs and stuff.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE! Empty Re: I use MONSTER REBORN! A PHOENIX DOWN, AND A REVIVE TO BRING BACK THIS SITE!

Post by Genesis 11/14/2013, 7:59 pm

I personally would like to make some kind of comic based off of the people on here and their adventures if possible.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 11/14/2013, 8:17 pm

And unlike other personal projects we all want to work on, I feel that EVERYONE should draw or sprite their own pages into this comic.  I don't care if they think they're less than stellar, everyone is creative and they should try and show it with pretty pictures - or just stick to the 'fic section.

If we ALL want to do a 'site's comic, that is…  (Group agreement is very much valued)

Especially considering I'm saving my best work for The Morphosary Saga, Hidden Feelings revamp, and whatever the hell we're doing in that other revamp.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 11/14/2013, 8:18 pm

Agreed, also if everyone is ok with it I want to change the fan fiction section to original Stories. I feel that will look and feel better for the site.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/14/2013, 8:19 pm

I may not be able to draw to save my life, but if there is anything I can do to help the storyboard or script, I will do my best!

And, yes sir, that sounds like a good idea!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 11/14/2013, 8:21 pm

I approve this, admin Geoff.

A subsection could be fan fictions, for those directly related to canon stuff from other series, but with those with loose ties or otherwise noncanon things, Original work sounds better.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 11/15/2013, 5:34 pm

I don't mean to be a downer or anything Geoff, but are you sure this isn't another one of your "I'm going to do this!" for a few months, then disappear for years only to come back to want to do this again.

My sources:
http://geneforce.aforumfree.com/
http://www.freewebs.com/geneforce/forums.html

Again, I mean no offense, I just don't want to be a part of a Dying Project once again.
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/18/2014, 3:53 am

Jordan called it...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/18/2014, 4:13 am

That second link isn't even up anymore.
Sadly this is true.

However, I see it fit to keep the site up, not to tear it down entirely, despite how many attempted revival projects we've come up with (the Anime, the Comic, the Wiki).  Many users have listed various character sheets and lengthy stories that may just be fun to read as were the old sites.  Few users retain their loyalty to the site, which is fine, and highly appreciated, and a couple of us do admire our changes since this 3rd (or 4th depending if you were there for Wetpaint) site began.

It's funny how this works.

Geneforce, NewGen'rs, and miscellaneous members alike, I'd like to thank you all for the attending the show.  Please toss your napkins and empty popcorn bags on the way out, and return your 3D glasses to the tub at the exits.  For those staying for the second showing, feel free to stretch about until we dim the lights for the double feature presentation.

During intermission, I'd like to direct you all to Luna's newest RPG thread featuring Pokemon.  It's sure to be a treat while you watch your second movie.

Thank you and please come again~  ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/19/2014, 5:08 pm

Although unfortunate... it isn't too surprising. :/ If something doesn't change, we may be stuck in a cycle of inactivity and small spurts of active members.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 6/19/2014, 5:10 pm

Nothing wrong with that to be honest. We all have active lives now- in contrast to high school where we only HAD school and nothing else going on. Not hanging out with anyone, no video games, etc etc. The only difference between now n then is how active our lives are now.

Also, why is Shadow Chris a woman in the logo? o_O

Last edited by Blastion on 6/19/2014, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wut.)
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/19/2014, 5:32 pm

Good point, Blast. Back when we were all in the same state, same school when this whole idea of making a friend site began, this was all we did. 6 years later, college and jobs hit the scene on top of gaming and even more distance. Though honestly I also don't mind having these spurts of activity. After not coming back for a while it was great to skim through and see all the new stuff going on - it's pretty cool! If I didn't come back I wouldn't have noticed Phi's epic comic idea, so yeah, totally worth it! >w<
That's part of the reason I want to keep the site up and not start over again.

Because he is beautiful as Lady Christie. XD Nah, it was just a joke from a while ago concerning gender bending a bunch of characters. I thought it was funny since Genesis and Chris really don't have any female villains (mostly anti-hero). ^_^ Charisma is also a well recognized villain among our stories, and Ikari isn't as known, so now's the perfect time.

Guys, what should I do for future banners?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 6/19/2014, 5:36 pm

I like the idea of themes based on either Forum Events or Months. Whichever you prefer.

Like if there was some sort of thing where we had RPs and Comic Submissions based on elements, we could have an Elemental Banner that shows Main Character elementals like Wrath as Fire, Genesis as Wind of course, etc etc

Or a theme of good vs evil, or light vs darkness.
idk if we have any light-based characters in the forums but on the darkness side would be like Chris, Vein, Image? [Image is that distortion guy from UNU if memory serves right]

and on Light side idk xD maybe Good vs Evil is easier hahaha
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/19/2014, 5:54 pm

I do enjoy this idea. I say lets do it. Razz
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/19/2014, 5:56 pm

I think themes and events would be a great idea.  Should we start filling up the calendar with ideas for events and such?  That might be a good idea.  I'm at least timed with art work.  We could even do guest art events, like have Luna and Phi make something and I could put that up for display!  You could participate if you wanted as well, bud.  ^_^

I'd also love to glorify top RPs or stories somewhere on the main page if possible.  That way we can have more users flock there and give them more attention.  Nothing wrong with user or work promotion, FurAffinity does it daily.  ^_^

WOW YOU REMEMBERED IMAGE HOLY FAAK.  *applaudes*  >w<  Love it~

So let's vote on the next banner!
What kind of things can we plan for July?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/19/2014, 6:35 pm

For the banner: 4th of july themed of course! oddish!~

For glorification of RPs and Stuff: I'll see if i can figure something out. :3

In other news: THE CHARACTER SHEETS ARE UP AND RUNNING!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/19/2014, 6:49 pm

Okay, cool!  I'm already getting ideas for it!  >w<

Great!  Let's try to arrange a category for only the "hot" stories and RPs, or the ones with the red or green moving topics.  That should be easy to add, and then if it becomes not so hot, we can move it back down to the regular pile.  If something new comes up, we can put them in the glorified section to see if a momentum begins rolling along.  It'll be a good way to see ideas flowing faster and towards more members.

Wonderful!  Good job!  Should we put our information in there instead?  It looks like there's a bunch of room.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/19/2014, 6:52 pm

Yes, yes, and yes! oddish!~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/22/2014, 6:13 pm

Calendar is up, broskis! Add holidays and events that you think should be honored for all to see! You can add multiple events to a single day, too. If your world does not match with the Earth calendar system, like mine, then fit it to the best of your ability!
Who knows? We could make a new banner or icon for it or something! ^_^

Go to the Calendar, click the little calendar icon on the date of your choosing and add the event. It will then link to the area of "Calendar" I just added. ^_^
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down