NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty

Endless Night: A Masquerade For All

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would You All Like Me To Finish Some Bases I Have So You Can Design Your Own Ball Costume More Easily?

Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty Re: Endless Night: A Masquerade For All

Post by Ray 11/3/2012, 5:27 pm

Rufus took one look at his pointy teeth... and decided he'd seen sharper. "So, um..." he tried to start a conversation. "What brought you here?"

Meanwhile, Ariel finally found the sweets table. Unfortunately, she encountered the same problem that she had when Madame Hostess helped her; she was too short to reach anything. Fortunately, Advent had a straight line of sight towards Ariel.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Endless Night: A Masquerade For All - Page 2 Empty Re: Endless Night: A Masquerade For All

Post by Maxwell 11/4/2012, 5:30 pm

Advent looked ahead and spyed the young girl struggling to reach the table. With a grin, she made her way over.

Advent: Um... would you like some help?

Her face turned red as she wasn't used to actually asking someone for help. Advent was more of the type to spring into action as soon as she saw someone in need.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/4/2012, 5:47 pm

Steam: Ah... I'm not exactly the most social or rich person there is, but Madame invited several middle-class and less fortunate people, so I guess that's why I'm here... I'm not good with crowds, though.

Pennatus is still immersed in her conversation when she feels the looming feeling of hunger begin to grip her. Excusing herself, she walked towards the nearest table of appetizers, not too far from Wrath and Genesis.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 11/4/2012, 7:23 pm

"Oh..." Rufus nodded his head. "My uncle got invited here, but..."

With this, he nervously looked around a little. "He thought it would be better if I came. I'm not really fond of crowds, either..."

"Oh, um, yes please," Ariel accepted. "I can't see what's on the table..."
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/5/2012, 10:07 am

Advent giggled and smiled at the girl

Advent: dont worry, i can help you here~

With a small grunt she picks Arial up, revealing the endless table of sweets. with another smile Advent reached for a piece of chocolate. she popped it into her mouth, savoring the sweet, rich, creamy taste.

Advent: oh~ i never introduced myself. im Adventure, but everyone calls me Advent.

Unknowingly standing back to back with Steam, was a yound hedgefox in a seafoam green gown. bright red bangs poked out from over the top of her simple black mask. Her ears burned exactly like Steam's tail. She looked about, excited, trying to see if she could find anyone she knew. A small chalice of wine was held in her hand, but the drink itself was untouched. Little Mystess was here because her mother had continental duties to take care of, and her father was out on a very important and dangerous bounty mission. her brother flat out refused to wear a tuxedo, and threatened to burn the entire "fancy" wardrobe Mystess had picked out.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2