NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
What once was... Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
What once was... Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
What once was... Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
What once was... Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
What once was... Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
What once was... Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
What once was... Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
What once was... Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
What once was... Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
What once was... Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
What once was... Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
What once was... Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

What once was... Empty

What once was...

2 posters

Go down

What once was... Empty What once was...

Post by The_Wild_One 5/26/2012, 4:53 pm

The day began anew. The sun arose across the galaxy, giving sleeping planets a new start to the day. The suns rays shot across the skies, as races from every planet awoke. Their yawns filled their homes or ships. Today was a new day for all.

Upon one planet though, the golden rays of the sun were turned away. Not to the entire planet, but to one of the ships that hovered in the sky above. The windows were locked shut. No light was enetering until it was active. The light bounced of the platinum paint and hard shell of the ship. From the ground, anything that was under the ship, was covered by a large shadow. So, for a few moments of the sun, some people got to stay alseep. Call it unfair, but thats how it happened.

Inside the large aircraft, a women walked to the main control area. Sitting in the captains chair, the women pondered. Her green eyes looked out the main window into the bright sky. The sun and clouds looked perfect. Just like they did every morning. Standing, she fixed her jacket and put on her hat. Her long hair was in a high ponytail. Walking to the controls she gave a soft smile.

"I wish the sun could stay up and the clouds could lift us away. I want to fly among the clouds without having to always be in this ship." she spoke to herself.

Shaking her head, she looked down. Turning on the intercom system, she spoke again.

"Good morning my crew. Hope every has slept wondeorusly and with grace. Time to wake up, and start the day anew. Breakfast begins in an hour. Shower up and clean up well. See you al then."

Click. The intercom went off. Sitting back down. she looked around. It was nice when she could think alone, but at the same time, she wished she had a special someone to herself.

After a few minutes of gazing, she got up one more and headed tothe mess hall, smiling.
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

What once was... Empty Re: What once was...

Post by Zazul 5/26/2012, 9:10 pm

Near the orbit of this peaceful planet, a dozen black, sleek ships entered from slip space. They had the visages of screaming skulls upon their fronts, signs that they were a fleet of the Rapture System. The Necrals of Rapture were known as a powerful military force in the galaxy. Sitting in the command station of the largest of the ships in the front was a man with pitch black skin.

Covering his skin was the image of an entire human skeleton in every place that it should be on the body. The man cracked his neck and looked up, his black, glass-like eyes falling upon the planet. The man was Grom Reaver, Warlord representative of the Rapture system and Wormlord of the Necral race. He wore extremely baggy red and black pants that tightened around the center of his shins with bands of gold. His chest was exposed however he loosely wore a red vest with black trim. from the vest came a hood that hung on his head and covered most of his bleach-white hair, the bangs of which hung loosely in his eyes. He smiled at the sight of the planet, but this was a smile of excitement. He motioned to the necral next to him, a tall one dressed as a scientist.

"Zelroth, tell me, is this the planet we seek?" Zelroth wrung his hands together greedily. "Yes, Lord Reaver. Shall I prepare your Undeath plague and begin orbital bombardment?" Reaver waved the inquiry away slowly with his hand. "No. I want to go down there and find a worthy opponent." A snake-like hiss emanated out from the large bone scythe that Reaver had leaning next to him on his throne. "My Devil's Arm hungers...."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/26/2012, 10:11 pm

Once the crew and staff have finished their meals, they began their daily duties. Cleaning and working away at the computers. It was no surpise to how much they got done in one day. it was hardwork, but someone had to do it. And that some was Vixen Floretyne. She never let the crew fall behind. Everything was done by a schedule and finished at the most appropriate time.

Returning to her chair., she as well began typing away. Looking at the planets codes and systems of rules. It was strange, she always had done this to any planet they stayed at over nighht. But they haver stayed more then a day. "Set a course to space." She commanded as the ships thrusters started. Turning the ship, it raisted forwards and started climbing into the sky.

Looking down. this planet was much like her own. The trees were as green as ever. The water blue and sparkling. The skies as clear as day. It was a match to her home world. The world she had come too miss now. It has been 5 years since she had last seen her vbest friend and his family. IT was a dam shame but she was going to be able to see them soon enough.
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/26/2012, 10:27 pm

As Reaver walked through the corridors of his dark ship, he was flanked by Zelroth and a necral in full armor with a cowboy-style hat on his head. Reaver's attention was on the armored necral. "Morteuus, I want you to keep your best Executors at the ready. I have no idea what is on this planet. However, I plan to make the most out of it on my own." His grip tightened on the bone scythe he carried. He was excited. Excited to find a worthy adversary after so many years of decadence and boredom at the hands of his rank as Warlord. Morteuus bowed as he walked. "Yes, Lord Reaver." Reaver then turned his attention to Zelroth. "Once I have had my fun, you may begin orbital bombardment. With a whole planet of undead soldiers at my command, I can finally gain a foothold in a system outside of Rapture." Zelroth bowed as well. "Yes, my lord."

Reaver then entered his own personal drop pod. Before closing the door, he spoke to both of his lieutenants. "And this time, no foul ups. You may take the ships out of stealth mode. Its time to announce our arrival." With that, he closed the door to his drop pod and then initiated drop sequence, the pod being fired from orbit down at the most populated city on the planet.

The planet was peaceful. Humans and various other alien species all co-existed in relative harmony and everything seemed normal. Then, the black ships of Rapture exited their cloaking devices and made their presence known. Inside the planet's orbital monitoring center, the people all seemed to be in shock. One of the men rose up and got onto a phone. "Send out a distress signal into deeps space! We're being invaded!" Hopefully, the signal would reach a friendly fleet in time.

Reaver's pod landed in the middle of a busy street. Cars were hurled as the pod crashed into the ground after falling from high orbit. As the people all around gathered inquisitively at the strange pod, the door flew out and Reaver stepped out, his bare foot touching the heated macadam of the road made hot by the pod's heat from orbit. However, the heat did not bother Reaver. He was undead, a necral, and therefore did not feel pain. He looked around and took in a deep breath for sense's purposes, since Necrals did not have the need to breath. Finally, his glassy black eyes locked onto a man that was slowly approaching him. His scythe hissed and suddenly the man found himself with a scythe blade sticking out of his back and through his gut. The man's eyes went bland and Reaver held the scythe with one hand. "No. Not good enough." He threw the man over him off the scythe and then sliced the air, causing the blood to spray off the blade. "That was barely even a taste for you, Snake." He then looked at the shocked crowd all around him. He only said one word. "Boo." The crowd went wild and panicked, people trying to run away in terror.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/27/2012, 6:47 am

Not even half way throught the orbt, when Vixen's ship, Gale Buster, recieved the distress call. Looking over it, she turned on the monitoring system. Looking upon the fleet that had suddenly came to be. It was disgustiong. This planet was nothing more then something peaceful and someone had the nerve to come and try to, what she believed, ruin it. This sickened her to the highest degree.

Pulling up her own screen, she looked at the surface and located someone or something. it was hard to tell what the creature was.

"Team." Vixen called

"Yes?" They answered in unison.

"Activate cloacking and try to contact the royal fleet. Infomr them of the problem at hand. I am heading to the surface."

"Yes Captain."

With that, she got up and fixed herself. She had to look perfect if she wanted to try and figure this out. And if it came down to it, to fight for this planet's safety. As she walked through the cold corridors of the Gale Buster, she couldn't help but think. Maybe she should wait for backup before decending. But she couldn't do that. She had to do somehitng. If she waited, the planet could be doomed either way. Now was the time to act.

Reaching the loading deck, Vixen looked around. Seeing the drop zone, she smiled. Running to the circle like image on the floor, she stood there for a moment. Closing her eyes, breathing in and out softly to calm her heart rate before free falling. Her eyes shot open.

"Open drop gate!" She shouted to the deck crew.

With a nod and a smile, the door slowly opened. Jumping up, she smiled and waved to the deck crew. As she began to fall back down to the ground, she straightened her form and started to fall into the sky above. It had been a long time since she free falled to the land of a planet. The last time she did that was with her old friends, Tenshi, Zettai and their daughter Solair.

The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2012, 7:26 am

Reaver had fully gone postal. The number of casualties kept increasing with each passing minute. He looked to his scythe, a look of disappointment on his face. "It would appear that there is no such thing as a good meal for you on this planet, is there Snake?" The scythe hissed and then, Reaver felt it. Snake was sensing a soul. Valiant, noble, good in every way, shape, and form. And, from what he felt, ready to fight. A smile broke out onto Reaver's face as he looked to the sky and saw the figure of a woman falling towards his location. "Hmmmm? This is what you want, Snake?" The scythe hissed, agreeing.

Reaver began to stride forward, his feet making sloping sounds in the puddles of water and blood in the streets. This was what he had come to this planet for. A fight that could truly allow him to test his mettle after so long. His scythe felt the same way. Reaver held his hands out, welcoming the woman. "Well well well! Just when I had given up hope that there was anyone on this planet worth fighting! I'm glad you've arrived, my dear! I was just about to level the rest of this planet's population myself out of pure, unbridled boredom! But, you may just give me the entertainment I crave! Be honored! For today, you face the Wormlord of the entire Necral race! The man feared by death itself! Me, Grom Reaver!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/27/2012, 7:36 am

Vixen was unamused by the creatures introduction. It was distasteful and a disgrace. This man, or creutre or thing had to be stopped. She had no choice. But she didnt want to just go for a fight, She had to know why he chose this planet. Of all the planets around. this one had to have been the target of such killings and a fight. This planet was peaceful. Even though it wasn't her own. She would do what it takes to win.

"Why hello there. I am Vixen Floretyne. I am the captain of the Gale Buster." She announced as she stood a distance away from the creautre.

Hey eyes blinked a couple of times before looking hehind him. The amount of innocent lives that were taken just so he could find that ulitmate fight. It was a terrible thing. Even without backup, she knew she had to defend.

"So you are looking for a fight that wiull quench your thirst? Well, i dont know if i can do such a thing, but i sure as hell can try." She said with a devilish smile.

Vixen took a fighters stance. Her body moved and posed in a great style. She was ready for anything.

"Lets go."
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2012, 9:06 am

Reaver licked his lips with anticipation. "I've been waiting for this...." He spun his scythe around in one hand, then tossed it at his neck so it would spin around his neck and shoulders before landing in his opposite hand. He then spun it around his waist and finally caught it with the hand he was originally holding it in by the end. He whipped the scythe forward and the spine-like shaft of it made a cracking sound as it extended forward like a whip and dug the blade into the ground behind Vixen. Using it like a bungee chord, he pulled forward and flew through the air at a surprising speed. He then tucked his legs up into his chest and, as he flew at Vixen, extended both of them in the form of a powerful drop kick.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/27/2012, 5:03 pm

Watching her surroundings and the others movements. Smiling and watching she jumped forward into the other. When she was on the side of the other, she brought her feet in and counter attacked, knocking the other of balance. Jumping backwards in a series of back flips, she stood a few feet to the left of Grom.

"I see you at one for quick maneuvers and swift like attacks. But i wont be the first to take a dive in this fight."

Keeping her distance, she smiled softly. She like the style that Grom was showing off already but there was of course more time before she could fully evaluate him and such. And of course for her to use her special weapon as well,
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2012, 5:37 pm

Reaver chuckled. "I find this game most amusing. I love it when my prey tries to play with me beforehand." He snaps his scythe back into place and spun it around backwards in his hand once before stopping it and then spinning it around forward so quickly that it looked like a buzz saw. He started striding forward casually, then began to jog, then burst into an all-out, low to the ground sprint while keeping his scythe spinning, he then stopped short right in front of Vixen and brought his still-spinning scythe up, an attempt to slice her from bottom to the top of her head.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/27/2012, 8:31 pm

Vixen smirked. She jumped up and stepped on Grom's shoulder. Now flying in the air, she landed and took of running into an alley. She laughed softly as she weaved in and out. Making sure she was a good distance, she bent over to catch her breathe. This was beginning to enjoy this but at the same time, she wanted to end it. It was a tough call now. How to play with the fella that is trying to kill her and these people.

After relaxing for a few, she started to walk back the same route, hoping o see the creature again.
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2012, 8:44 pm

Reaver stood at the mouth of the alleyway. His eyes were closed and he breathed deep. Finally, he opened his eyes and smirked. "Tell me, Snake, are you in the mood for a little exercise?"

The scythe hissed, but the hiss sounded like it was agreeing with Reaver. Reaver smiled and held the scythe by the very end of the handle. "Then go. Its a narrow alley, so it should be perfect pickings for you."

The scythe hissed out and began to bend back and forth in Reaver's hand. suddenly, the vertebrae on the shaft of the scythe began to ripple and undulate. The blade and head of the scythe turned around completely. Bones began to crack and form all over the scythe. On the blade and head of the scythe, a snake-like skull formed, causing the blade of the scythe to become a large crest on the back of the scythe's head. Two ruby red glowing orbs formed eyes in the skull's sockets. The vertebrae spaced out as bones formed between them. Finally, writhing in Reaver's hand, was a giant bone snake with sharp fangs that dripped with a sickly green liquid, glowing red eyes, and a large scythe blade crest on the back of its head. This was the true form of Reaver's Devil Arm, Snake.

Snake glanced at Reaver. Reaver nodded. "I will be taking a casual stroll while you hunt. But do not fear. I will hold your tail in case we both find the girl. Now, lets see how long the cute mouse can last in the maze when there is a deadly serpent on the loose?" Snake hissed a hiss that sounded disturbingly like snickering. Reaver began walking into the alley while Snake extended out and began moving through every tight turn. It was scanning every nook and cranny with its piercing red eyes. It also appeared to be smelling the air. Finally, it tensed up and looked down the alley. It let out a long, shrill hiss-like shriek. It had found her.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/27/2012, 8:57 pm

Vixen was walking into a trap she didn't see coming. It was a nice day for a stroll, but a terrible one for a battle. Stopping at a four way intersection with another alley, she didn't know which way to turn. Everything looked the same. This deadly game was starting to worry her.

----
High in the sky was the cloaked Nighting Gale. Watching the fight upon the screen, the crew was beginning to worry. It was different for just the captain to go down and fight. and nerve racking. They had faith in Vixen. for she was the great captain that got them through several battle and such.

One of the front crew members started tracing their movements on a map. Nothing that the two were in collision with each other, and knowing that the weapon was now searching for her as well, a plan was formulated.

---

Vixen walked along. He hand leaning against one of the building walls. She smiled a faint smile before starting to spring again. She turned and was face to face with Grom again.

"Why hello there again. I hope you don't think i am running away because i am scared of losing. But you see, i just needed time. Time to think and get something figured out, but i went through all the calculations. I can't win against someone like you. None of my methods will work. I forfeit my life to you, oh great Grom Reaver."
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2012, 10:02 pm

Reaver smiled at this new development. Snake, however, slithered back to Reaver and seemed on guard. Reaver, however, was seeming very prideful about this. "I must say, this development actually pleases me! A strong, beautiful warrior like you surrendering to me! This is delicious!" Snake, however, tried to nudge Reaver with its snout. It could tell that this was a ploy, but Reaver's pride was clouding his judgement.

Reaver raised an eyebrow at Snake and brushed the serpent-scythe away casually. "Don't bother me right now, Snake, I am busy enjoying this victory."

Snake, however, wouldn't have it. In the past, Snake was known to attack Reaver if the necral would insult it through excessive pride. And this was a great insult. Snake hissed violently at Reaver, its anger beginning to rise.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/27/2012, 10:24 pm

Voxen smiled as she watched the weapon try to convince Grom. Her plan was working perfectly as she got down on her knees. "Oh yes. I surrender my body and soul to the great and powerful Grom Reaver. You have all rights to me my master."

Looking down at the ground, she activated her ear communicator. in a faint whisper, she began to chant a code. The code was to drop her weapon, Silver Riot, form the special zone dedicated to this code and drop system.

Last edited by The_Wild_One on 5/29/2012, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2012, 9:18 am

Reaver was definitely letting this go to his head. "Ohohohohoho! What should I do with you first? Have you finish wiping out this pathetic planet's population? Force you to do menial chores aboard my ship and treat you as my maid? Or....should I just kill you, reanimate your corpse, and force it to dance for me before ripping itself apart?"

Snake had had enough. It bared its fangs and attacked Reaver, biting him in the shoulder. "GAH! Snake?! What are you doing?!" Snake did not respond. Its tail wrapped around Reaver's wrist so even if Reaver let go, Snake would still have a hold on him. Snake then reared back and continued to bite Reaver. Then, Snake did the most horrifying thing it had done that day. It spoke. Its voice sounded like and felt like the chill of death itself. It was melodious, but at the same time make whoever could hear it want to crawl into the corner and beg for death. "Kssssss......You are far too arrogant, Grom Reaver. Remember, that it is by my power that you are even able to be alive to begin with! Through the souls I gather, I increase your vitality and keep you from dying even from the most mortal of wounds! Right there, I have just halved the number of death blows you can withstand. That levels it to 5. 5 souls is all you have left. Keep your pride in check, or I will devour the rest myself. Believe you me, Grom Reaver. You mortals are all alike....VERY replaceable...."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 5/29/2012, 8:49 am

Vixen gronned happily. She watched the mans ow weapon turn its back and go after the one weidling him. Grom seemed to let his pride get the best of him. She had to act now she wanted to finish the man off in time and get this city back on its feet.

Standing, the women dashed forward a fast speed. Smiling, she jump and her feet landed on the Grom shoulders. usinfg him as a spring board, she took off to the sky. Her body felt light as a feather as she soared pasted the builinding into ht eopen sky above the city. This was a new experience for her. She has free fallen from her ship to the ground but never took the time and effort to excel herself into the sky.

As she floated, she shook the thought of flying across the sky as a free butterfly. her thoughts and state of mind returned as she looked down then up. "Drop Gate. OPEN!!" She shouted. That special little door opened up. The chains that help up Silver Riot, broke. Now the large GunLance fell into the sky.

"Silver Riot." She called as her hand slid into place. Holding the weapon with a firm grip and one arm, she looked down at Grom. Giving a grin, she readied her weapon. Unlike most GunLances that only shoot one bullet at a time, hers was specially modified shoot eight. As she started to fall, Vixen checked the cylinder. Normal GunLances can gold eight bullets, like stated before, hers is modified to where Vixen's holds 64 bullets. Vixen also uses bullets made of Adamantium.

Holding her GunLance down, she smirked. "Silver Riot. Load Silver Cartridge." Holding the trigger. "Fire."
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/29/2012, 11:59 am

Reaver looked up as the GunLance fired. He grit his teeth and braced himself as the bullets rained down on him. He could feel each bullet tearing through flesh and bone in his body. One managed to tear through his head. He felt his energy decrease as another soul was ripped from him to keep him alive. He was down to 4.

"Grrrr....." He gripped Snake's tail hard with anger. "DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF, HUMAN!" He spun Snake like a lasso and then whipped Snake upward at a building. Snake latched onto the roof and Reaver started to run. He ran up onto a wall and used Snake as a rope to run up onto the wall and up the building. Finally, he pulled and shot himself high into the air after Vixen. "I will mount your spine at the head of my trophy collection and I will drink wine from your skull!"

Snake reverted back to its scythe form and Reaver let loose a flurry of graceful slices in the form of chained combos. The light from his scythe's blade glinting in the sun made fantastic flashes and arcs in the sky.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 6/5/2012, 4:14 pm

Above the icty was a bright blue sky. it was silent as the the wind howled gently against the two figured. With the sun shining so bright, they could have looked like and angel and demon fighting for the rights to fly on. It was impossible but at the same time invigerating. What more could anyone ask for right now.

Vixens body was still. Her blood wasnt pumping as fast as it was before. The adrenaline seemned to fade as she watched Reaver's movements. His weapon gripping the roof and slinging him up into the big sky. it was not a arena for the two, but it wouldn't stay like that forever.

Raising Silver Riot, she tried to block was she could. Her weapon slipped from her hand and started to fall. Looking down, she was struck. One of those slashes was a direct hit to her. Being forced backwards slightly, she started to fall. Her back towards the ground. Her jacket was now tattered. Parts of it had become torn and now colored.

She started to descend. Her body statrted to move faster towards the ground. Her eyes trying to stay open but with all her might, they couldnt. Seeing the world as she fell and probably it being her last. Everything she had worked for and gotten. Her family, friends, career and life, seemed so worthless and now, meaningless as well. Her eyes seemed to have closed, for the last time.

---

"Come on Vixen. We are going to be late for the exam." Tenshi called.

It was perfect. The two young children were running through the town Cerefelnia on Earth. Racing towards the school, it was something that was done every morning. Well not every morning, but it seemed like it for those two.

With a blink of an eye, the scene changed,. it was of the two of them. No longer in the elementary school, but in middle school., The days seemed long. Time felt like a jail that never stopped. It was here that they became the best of friends. no one could beat them or tear them apart. It was the greatest time ever. With another blink, high school was infront of her. They had some challenges and fights. But being strong willed people, they got through them in no time. With a final blink, the last day of their summer vacation.

"I am going away." Tenshi told Vixen

"But you cant. We are the best of friends. You can't leave me." She stuttered as she started to cry.

"I don't wish to, but i have too Ne back in no time. Holidays and vacations."

"I knw. It's just going to be weird. We went through all of school together, now, this will be the first time we wont be."

"Trust me. No matter how far. No matter what time. No matter who is there. We will always be best friends. We are the Strong!"

"Right."

---

Closing in on the ground. Vixen's eyes shot open. Steadying herself, she landed on her own two feet. A crater beneath her feet sank and shattered the glass of some close by buildings. Raising her hand, she grabbed ahold to Silver Riot.

"We are the Strong!" She said loudly.
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/5/2012, 5:17 pm

Reaver's eyes lit up. But not with happiness. It was anger. He wanted her to feel despair. He wanted her to suffer. Yet, here she was, a human of Gaia, which the Necrals considered to be weak due to their morals, standing defiantly against him, the most powerful of the Necrals. It felt as if he was being taunted by the lowliest of worms. He gripped Snake so hard, green, rotted blood began to flow from his hand. He gritted his teeth and cursed.

"You....you weak, insignificant little maggot of a being! How dare you defy me?!" He whipped Snake at a building and used it to catapult himself at Vixen from the air, flying at her head-first with blinding speed. Rage turned his vision red. How dare she, a human, stand so proudly before a being as regal and powerful as him?! "DIE LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!"

Reaver's vision shifted back to when he was younger. As a Necral child, a child that was born dead and brought back using a combination of alchemy and necromancy, he still had his bone tattoos, a small red robe, and he carried a smaller version of Snake on his back as he does now as an adult. He was standing in front of a tall, anthromorphic skunk in full black robes with a matching black witch's hat. The skunk had green demonic rune tattoos all over his body and had eight swords sheathed on his back in a circle formation. Reaver stood silently for a few minutes before finally getting up the courage to speak.

"You summoned me, Master Quintus?"

The skunk turned to face Reaver. His face was stern and hard. "Yes, Grom. I wanted to talk to you about that weapon of yours. I want you to get rid of it."

Reaver was stunned at his master's request. "W-why, Master?! Snake is my weapon!"

Quintus shook his head. "That thing is a Devil's Arm. Can't you see its corrupting you? I don't want to lose my only apprentice..."

Reaver looked down and walked out of the room. His flashback then moved to him as what would look like a 16 year old. He is sitting in the large bone throne on his flagship. Zelroth is showing him a vial of green, smoking liquid. "And what is this exactly, Zelroth?"

Zelroth chuckled evilly. "It is a new plague I have developed, Lord Reaver! With it, we can turn fallen humans into undeads! The Necral Race no longer has to worry about dying out due to Necromancy starting to decline! We can resurrect hundreds of dead humans into a new breed of Necral! I call them...The Revarious, after you, my lord." Reaver began to smile. Snake, in his serpent form, slithered along the back of the throne and rested its head on Reaver's lap, Reaver petting its head while he listens to Zelroth rant on.

His next flashback showed him on the frozen planet of Iciaura, hundreds of dead demons laying around him. He turns to the winged spirit beings in nordic-style Valkyrie armor. They are the Val'Kier, a race of immortal spirit beings known for resurrecting fallen heroes to fight for them. Reaver had stumbled upon them and decided to help them. From their ranks floated a black Val'Kier, her black wings folding in as she lands to stand face-to-face with Reaver.*

Reaver leered at the Val'Kier. "What is your name?"

The Val'Kier battle maiden lowered her head and knelt before Reaver. "Agatha. On behalf of the Val'kier, I speak when I say we owe you a debt in defeating these demons that we can never repay..."

Reaver spun Snake in his hand and put the blade to Agatha's neck. "Your race is immortal and resurrects the dead, yes? You and your kind.....You will serve me for eternity. Besides, your kind is really much too valuable to waste...."

Reaver's final flashback showed him standing before a vast fleet. Millions of Revarious marched in rank, all armed with Gunblades, Shields, Spears, Guns, and Necromancy Staves. Hundreds of Revarious and Necrals in lab coats ran through the ranks, carrying vials of Plague to the large bone and iron siege vehicles that weaved through the ranks slowly but powerfully. Flying high above the ranks of Revarious were Val'Kier war brothers and battle maidens. They cast their magic on the dead Revariouses and brought them back to life, ready to serve Reaver once more. Reaver crossed his arms behind his back, Snake in Serpent form wrapped around his arm and hissing in his ear as it breathed.

Reaver's vision returned to the present. He had accomplished far too much to be defeated by a lowly human! He spun in the air and raised his scythe above his head, poised to strike but leaving his bare chest completely exposed in his rage.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wild_One 6/10/2012, 5:01 pm

Vixen say the opportunity to strike against Reaver. Instead of racing towards him to strike, she needed to wait it out a little longer. This perfect opportunity was too perfect and wouldn't make her feel quite right. It was time to make her own plans to finish this one off.

Running past the creature before he hit the ground, she turned the corner. Racing down the one alley, she made it to the main street way. As she ran down the stretch of asphalt to one of the large buildings at the other end. It looked to have been abandoned a good time ago.

Standing outside the doors she looked back. It seemed the other hadn't been able to keep up with her, for now anyways. Now, all she had to do was wait for everything to fall into place.

"I can do this."
The_Wild_One
The_Wild_One
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/10/2012, 6:11 pm

There was Reaver, standing there in the crater that his impact had made. His anger was now beyond seething. His black eyes darted everywhere and, in his fury, he let out a loud roar. He panted heavily as he looked around. Then, he yelled out.

"Floretyne! It would seem that I misjudged you! I thought that you were a maggot, unworthy to stand as my equal! I was wrong! However, I will not let your insult stand any longer! As a gesture of respect as well as vengeance, you are about to witness the true power of the Wormlord of Rapture, he who wields the Devil's Arm coveted by death!"

He then stamped Snakes end to the ground, a large boom echoing out. Then, Snake returned to his serpent form. Snake then slithered in the air to Reaver's ear. Reaver looked over at Snake out of the corner of his eye. "Snake...grant the wish of your master."

Snake hissed. "The price?"

Reaver glared ahead. "The soul of Vixen Floretyne."

Snake seemed interested. "And if you fail?"

Reaver's eyes narrowed. "Then the price will be 3 of my remaining souls as well as the souls of a thousand of my soldiers."

Snake culled, amused. "Accepted....."

Then, Snake's bones began to crack. The sky began to grow dark as black and gray clouds swirled overhead. Reaver's eyes widened and his heartbeat became so loud, it was audible from the outside. His whole body shudders and he doubles over, clutching his head and stomach in what looks like pain. Snake hisses softly and then rears up. It then dives into Reaver's shoulder, actually entering his skin and moving into his body. His eyes go blank and he roars out in pain. Suddenly, a horned snake skull forms on his head and wraps its jaws around his face from the back of his head. The fangs stop and now form a bone helm on Reaver's head. Reaver's spine becomes visible and then bursts out from the skin, becoming completely exposed. Ribs climb out from the spine and form around his chest and stomach, making spaced armor. Snake's head forms around Reaver's right arm and the blade springs out from the skull, the sound of Reaver's flesh under the skull tearing from the scythe actually springing out through his skin. The spine extends at the tailbone and forms a long, whip-like spine tail. On his feet, his nails fly out and bone talons rip out from his toes. His fingernails do the same as bone talons spring from them as well. On his left arm, a large snake skull forms and makes what looks like a shield on his arm. The scythe blade on his right arm turns around and points forward. Finally, two bulges form in his back and out sprays a large amount of green blood. When the spraying stops, two large skeletal wings with no flesh at all on the bony frames flap and then return to resting positions. Reaver stands tall and then, looking in the direction of the building Vixen is standing in front of, he opens his eyes. They are now red with black slits, like snake eyes. He smiles, his canine teeth replaced with snake fangs. When he speaks, it sounds like both Reaver and Snake speaking at the same time. "Hssssss...... Floretyne....." He begins to walk towards the building. As he does, undeads rise up from the ground around him. However, as they do, they scream in pain and begin ripping themselves apart as the writhe on the ground.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum