NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

Post by Ray 10/3/2011, 8:11 pm

Rufus' eye twitched. "Oh, come on!" he shouted. "Again?! When can I ever be left alone?! Ryuusei, full power!"

"Understood!" he replied, charging up a crossbow shot.

A bolt was launched from his crossbow, which was travelling at double the speed. It was as if he fired a bazooka of pure light; there was so much recoil that Ryuusei fell over.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce Generations "Movie" 1: The Fallen King

Post by Zazul 10/3/2011, 8:18 pm

*the fallen angel finally takes notice of Luna and the others. He looks Luna in the eye and smiles almost joyously.*
???: Dearest Sister! Another one of our kind here on the mortal plain! I am truly overjoyed to see you! *he bows cordially* My name is Ezekiel. I am one of seven Fallen Angels who joined our master when he attempted to overthrow the pompous god Kronos and his ilk. Tell me, are you a servant of lord Daemon?

*the Shadow disintegrates with a loud, shrill shriek. However, this wasn't the end. Standing there was a figure in armor similar to Ezekiel's except instead of purple he had green light in his giant eye on his helmet. He was a bit more muscular than Ezekiel, but a tad bit shorter. However, he didn't seem like a pushover. The Shadows all back down and make way for the man*
???: What is this? Mortals actually giving my Shadows a hard time? Preposterous!
Raem: Who or what are you?
???: *his helmet opens. He has the face of a burly elderly man who has seen more war than anyone else of his age.* I am Azazel. I am a servant of the Lord Daemon.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/3/2011, 8:23 pm

"... I must have bad karma." Rufus cursed. "Sleipnir!"

Sleipnir immediately materialized... along with the library of books he was carrying. "Oof!" he heaved as he fell to the ground, the books scattering.

Guinevere immediately materialized. "Sleipnir!" she snapped. "I thought I told you not to drop them!"

"Guinevere, emergency." Rufus interrupted the moment, pointing at Azazel.

"Oh." Guinevere sighed, then took a fighting stance.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/3/2011, 8:29 pm

Azazel: *he simply looks puzzled* Interesting....I've never seen creatures like them. This should be an excellent learning experience.
Raem: Wait, who's Daemon?
Azazel: *he looks Raem over, then smells the air. He crinkles his nose in disgust* You smell just like Deshdae!
Raem: How do you know my grampa?
Azazel: Grampa? Deshdae is your Grandfather?! *he takes a fighting stance* Then I will be doing the world a favor by killing all of you! *his green energy builds on his armor and his helmet reforms. His fighting stance looks like a mixture of Kung-Fu and Judo.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/3/2011, 8:31 pm

"Ryuusei, Guinevere, attack pattern Magic Fissure! Equip Proteus - Earth!" Rufus shouted, tapping on his cell phone.

Immediately, Ryuusei took on his Earth form, and stomped the ground, causing a giant fissure to run right at Azazel, while Guinevere used gravity magic to pull him towards, and into, the fissure.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/3/2011, 8:34 pm

Azazel: *as he was dragged in, he punches the walls of the fissure. He stops himself and glows green. Suddenly, he busts out from the fissure right in front of Ryuusei. He goes to land an uppercut right into Ryuusei's jaw*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/3/2011, 8:36 pm

Ryuusei took a step back, a little surprised. Azazel missed because of that, and Ryuusei was quick to regain his composure. "Attack pattern Heaven and Earth!" Rufus shouted.

Ryuusei primed his second head, and immediately shot a wide-angle flamethrower from it right at Azazel. Guinevere, on the other hand, began to call down lightning bolts from the cloudy sky.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/4/2011, 6:45 am

Azazel: *he takes a backstep forward, going in a circle. He then thrusts his palms forward and a cloud of black smoke with a green aura forms around him. The attacks hit, but Azazel flings himself out of the smoke with a large amount of green energy around him. Like a comet, he flings himself at Ryuusei and lands a front kick to Ryuusei's stomach.* If this is the best you can offer, then you are either a novice or you are very weak.
Raem: Don't count us out! *he and Sobek appear at both of Azazel's sides. Raem goes for a slice while Sobek moves in for a left hook. The two attacks hit Azazel in the back and stomach. However, they do nothing but glance off his armor.* W-what?!
Azazel: You are a fool, godling. I am not some mere mortal that you can defeat with your pathetic attempts at combat. I am something far stronger...*Raem and Sobek both jump back*
Raem: Wait...that energy...*he flashes back to when he and Mystess fought Saber on Iciaura and when he watched Luna fight Charisma*.....that's why its so familiar! Rufus, this guy is a Fallen Angel!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/4/2011, 4:57 pm

Luna looked over Ezekiel. "Uh... I'm not sure..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/4/2011, 5:53 pm

Ryuusei fell to the ground. "Urgh!" he cursed, switching back to Proteus - Dark.

Rufus grit his teeth. "... Should I equip Ascendance?" he asked Raem.

Guinevere, on the other hand, was still in a fighting stance. Sleipnir quickly joined her, accessing his Paladin patch and growing a similar horn. The two were certainly ready for battle.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/4/2011, 6:49 pm

OOC: Dude, this takes place between GTNG Episode 2 and Episode 3. Rufus didn't get Ascendance until the battle with Hircine, right?

Ezekiel: You aren't sure? But dear sister, surely you aren't with those foolish gods Deshdae and the others!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/4/2011, 7:46 pm

Luna thought for a moment. She did kind of break away from her friends... Yeah she helped them here and there, more then she really planned, but she was more focused on her family and life then with fighting. But then again, her fighting days ALWAYS found their way to her. "I'm more on my own at the moment..." She finally answered.

Ooc: LUNA HAS HER DARKER MOMENTS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/4/2011, 7:54 pm

OOC: ... Derp.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/4/2011, 8:03 pm

Ooc: Its alright, We all derp sometimes~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/4/2011, 9:54 pm

Iodes: ...? *She could only barely follow the conversation taken place between Luna and Ezekiel. Did this person send those shadows after them?*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/5/2011, 3:48 pm

OOC: Thank you.

Gritting his teeth, Rufus equipped Guinevere's Mage patch, making her look more like a magician. "Right, who wants an asskicking?" he asked.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/5/2011, 4:05 pm

Azazel: *he appears right behind Rufus* Clearly you do. *he goes to backfist Rufus in the head. but, his fist is caught by Sobek, who is holding his own strength for strength against the Fallen Angel*
Sobek: I don't think so, old timer.
Azazel: A god. You must be Raemnamesh's runt. You smell and look just like him....
Sobek: Yeah, Raemnamesh is my old man.
Azazel: Then get out of my face, kid. *he bashes Sobek out of the way, but realized that during the conversation, he was pushed back a ways by Sobek. Rufus was out of his range* Damn. Kid's stronger than I thought...

Ezekiel: A respectable decision, my dear sister. However, why not join us? It is clear that you were cursed with being Fallen void of your free will. Join us, and once my master defeats the gods, he will restore you to what you once were! *he turns his attention to Iodes, Mania, and Dementia. He crinkles his nose with disgust* Ew. Keshin. I hate Keshin. They all smell like filthy animal dung heaps. It must come from associating with Abyssion. I especially hated this one whiny Keshin brat. He was a Mortal from Mobius and the Keshin Megalomania's child. Annex I believe his name was. The child's voice disgusted me. I remember I almost slid a blade into the child's ribs, but I was stopped by that goddess Martel. Oh well, can't change the past...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/5/2011, 4:21 pm

Luna looked from her friends to Ezekiel, then up to the stage where Xanthos was; her first friend. She knew that she would probably regret her decision (she usually does), and extends her hand to Ezekiel, nodding. Her wings flare out and she stretches them until they reach their full extention; 13ft. from tip to tip. Luna grins and nods. "Alright then."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/5/2011, 4:31 pm

Iodes: Miss Luna!! *She ran towards the two fallen angels.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/5/2011, 4:36 pm

Luna looked over to Iodes and gave a dark grin. "And How may I help you?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/5/2011, 4:39 pm

Iodes: *She flinches and stops in her tracks at Luna's dark smile. Her instincts told her to run, but her heart told her to pursue. But, she couldn't find the strength to speak.* I-I-I...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/5/2011, 4:39 pm

Ezekiel: *he looks at Iodes and steps past Luna. He holds out his hand and a force wave knocks Iodes back. Luckily, Mania and Dementia both caught her* Did I give you permission to speak to my sister? No, I don't believe I did, Keshin brat. *he turns back to Luna* I'm sorry if she was annoying you, dearest sister. Please, allow my Shadows to make amends. *he snaps his fingers and the shadows walk out from behind him. They walk slowly at first towards Iodes and the Keshin, then break into a full sprint at them.*
Kleptomania: *he stands up and looks out to where Iodes and the others are. He sees Ezekiel and a chill goes up his spine. He turns to Xanthos and History* We have to get down there. Now. Luna and the others are in danger.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/5/2011, 4:56 pm

Luna chuckled and took to the sky. She let out a loud laugh, feeling the power of the fallen angel going through her veins. It was a feeling she hadnt felt in a long time.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 10/5/2011, 5:04 pm

"Let him have it!" Rufus shouted. "Attack pattern Lightning Cannon!"

Sleipnir immediately charged at Azazel. It was no different from any ordinary attack, except for one thing...

Guinevere cast lightning magic on Sleipnir, electrifying his armor and using electromagnetism to increase his already high speed. A human didn't have enough reaction time to get out of the way. Frankly, not even a SABER had that reaction time.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/6/2011, 6:26 am

Azazel: *he stands his ground and braces for impact. As soon as Slepnir hit him, he skidded back. A large crack appeared in his armor, as if his armor was a shell that was breaking off. He looked down at his armor then looked up at Slepnir and the others* Impressive. Most impressive. *he goes to take a step at the heroes when suddenly another figure appears in front of him. Its a tall human man with gel spiked black hair and red eyes. The man seems young, like he was a sophomore in college. He was also very beautiful. He is in a black dress shirt with a white undershirt, black pants, a belt, and black casual shoes. He is giving off the same energy as Azazel*......Lucifel. What brings you here?
Lucifel: *his voice is suave and cunning, almost as if he doesn't take anything seriously.* The big man sent me. He wanted me to tell you Ezekiel was able to get his hands on another Fallen. Some woman named Luna Materex.
Raem: LUNA!? *he dashes at Lucifel and attempts to slice him. But Lucifel blocks Raem's blade with only one finger*
Lucifel: You should really relax, kiddo. There's no way you can take a Fallen Angel. Especially me. *he looks over and sees Lucy. He smiles at her and winks at her* At least this world has good looking women.
Sobek: YOU KEEP YOUR MITTS OFF HER, SPIKE!
Lucifel: *ignoring Sobek, he turns back to Azazel* Lets go. We should head back to the Tower.
Azazel: Very well...*he and Lucifel walk into the darkness.*
Raem: *he runs after them, but stops when he's about to jump into the shadows.* DAMMIT! *he punches a wall in frustration* Rufus, we have to go after them. We have to save Luna. But first, I think you and me need to pay my grampa a visit. There's something going on and he knows who's behind it. Lucy, you're welcome to come too...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next