NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty

[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty Re: [Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens

Post by Ray 9/10/2011, 9:42 am

Aphrodite leapt at Sleipnir, ready to break the horse's skull, but was only met with the sharp edge of a saber. Sleipnir threw Aphrodite off, who tumbled but landed on her feet. There was a gash along her stomach, but it wasn't bleeding. Noise had begun to form, though. Neighing, Sleipnir ran at Aphrodite, and he ran fast. This was Aphrodite's chance.

POW! Sleipnir suddenly felt his face impact a large fist. "Stop it!" Rufus shouted. "This is illegal!"

A crowd was slowly forming too. "Recall!" Rufus shouted, but nothing happened. Sleipnir was not going to just walk away.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

[Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens - Page 4 Empty Re: [Saber's Edge] Episode 1: Blaze of the Heavens

Post by Zazul 9/10/2011, 9:50 am

Helios looks at Rufus then over at the SABERs. "Archer, end this." Archer nods" 'Bout time!" He flies forward and uses his claw to grab Aphrodite's fist and his beast head on his arm to grab Slepnir's saber. He looks up and smiles. "GO BACK TO BED, YA BABIES!" He bashes both of them together then slams them into the ground, ending the fight.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/10/2011, 10:12 am

OOC: Sorry Carl, battles don't end that quickly. Even if you've got a Leader-tier. I'll work with it, though.

Archer was simply thrown off by the two fighting SABERs. "That's it!" Rufus shouted, grabbing Sleipnir by his tail.

Sleipnir whinnied in an attempt to keep fighting, but Rufus managed to dematerialize Sleipnir before Aphrodite gave him the right haymaker of injustice... and promptly got hit himself.

POW! Rufus was thrown to the ground, and the crowd gasped. "Urgh..." Rufus cursed, holding his nose. Even Lucy and Beal were shocked, and not just because Rufus seemed to be made of iron.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/10/2011, 10:22 am

Helios raises an eyebrow and Archer gets up, dusting himself off. "ow....Ya know, Helios, I have no clue why I let you get me into these messes." Helios holds up a finger and never breaks his look at Rufus. "Shut up, Archer."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/10/2011, 10:26 am

Rufus slowly got up as blood began to leak from between his fingers. It was a small trickle, though. He shot Lucy and Beal a death glare before just plain walking off for the nearest hospital, leaving Lucy speechless. "... What now?" Beal asked absent-mindedly.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/10/2011, 10:44 am

Helios turns and walks next to Rufus. "I'm sorry about that. I'm new in town, and where I'm from, we normally don't let shakedowns like that happen. My name is Raphael Helios, son of Gabriel Helios from the northern city of Howling Fjord. He owns a software, communications, and data conglomerate called Helios-Tech. The loudmouthed Warlock over here is my partner, Archer." Archer cracks his knuckles. "Yep, I'm a loudmouth and proud of it!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/10/2011, 10:58 am

"Um... Rufus." Rufus introduced himself as he walked through the hospital door. "Rufus Cherubim."

Immediately, a nurse noticed him and called the doctor. In a few minutes, Rufus was sitting in the doctor's office with ice against his nose, which was in a miniature splint.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/14/2011, 3:27 pm

Karya had flown towards a herd of Arion on the outskirts of Kreisan and approached the largest one, a leader of sorts. She flew next to his ear, glowing brightly to catch his attention befreo speaking in hushed tones.

Antonio was squatting nearby, eyes squinted and ears strained, trying to hear the conversation. A futile effort. He sighed, waiting for the Nyxie to return. Bored, he looked towards Kreisan as a sudden uproar held it for a few minutes.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 9/15/2011, 7:57 pm

Rufus soon left the hospital, the splint still on his nose, but it at least had stopped bleeding. He was quick to make his way home. Today was too much for him.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/18/2011, 7:16 pm

Karya returned after a few minutes, but had little to say. There had been a Thanagore in the area several hours before, but its location was unknown. Antonio sighed, deciding to get a hotel room in Kreisan. He had more questions than answers, and that annoyed him.

As Antonio walked back to Kreisan, the sand under his feet began to shift and sink, forming a large sinkhole in the sands. Desperately trying to climb out, Antonio let out a cry of help. The sand was now up to his neck and he couldn't break free. He held his breath as the sand swallowed him whole...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4