We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15236 messages in 265 subjects
Gallery

Life Searching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life Searching

Post by Luna on 7/12/2011, 2:34 pm

(yeah... This is just something I had started a long time agao; and im still working on it!!! Its basically a completely different way on how luna met Blastion and his two friends. Enjoy!!!)

Chapter 1- Saved

The girl lay on the ground, crying out in pain. The rain fell upon her battered and bruised body like needles; she had no strength to move.

"Please..." she wimpered sorrowfully.

Nobody heard her cries. 'I... I'm going to die here. I escaped death only to find myself dying.' she thought. The occasional snap of a twig would raise her hopes only to be made known that it was just a small critter, trying to find shelter. That is, until she heard footsteps; real unimaginary footsteps.With what little strength she could find, she gave a weak plea for help.

"P-please... help m-me..." she passed out.

The fox that was walking by heard the minute cry of help and ran to see what made the noise. His eyes widened as he came across the battered girl lying amongst the dead leaves and the twisted vines. She had slightly rusted shackles around her ankles and part of what looked like a chain tangled around her neck. 'This girl needs medical attention right away...' The fox thought silently. As gently as he could, he picked her up and started for a friend's house; his original destination.

About 10 minutes later, the fox arrived at the doorstep. Normally, he would just walk right in, but because of his passenger, he had to knock. A white falchidna answered.

"Y'know Blast, you couldve just-" he stopped at the sight and condition of the girl. "Get her in here. NOW."

Blastion carried the unconscious hedgehog over to the couch, while the falchidna went to get the supplies and a set of bolt cutters. This girl was a total mess. Her fur was matted and dirty, she had gashes and bruises everywhere, her breathing was ragged and uneven, and her neck and ankles were raw from the chains.

"Wrave! Could you hurry up?" Blastion called down the hall.

"I'm comming..." Wrave muttered.

He walked into the room carrying a bucket of warm water and a washcloth. He tossed the cloth to Blastion.

"Clean her up a bit. Then we shall assess the damage."

Placing the wet rag on the girl's arm, Blastion began to clean her off. Bruises were revealed, and the cuts became clear as day. As the dirt fell away, her real fur color came to be. It was an ice blue with yellow markings and a moon on her forhead. Her ears were white with blue tips. Wrave stepped forward, bolt cutters in hand.

"You done?" He asked.

The firefox nodded and moved aside. As carefully as he could, Wrave cut the chain from around her neck. Then the shackles fell from around her ankles and clattered to the floor. The girl's neck was a tender pink while her ankles were raw and bleeding. Blastion shook her gently, trying to get her to awaken. The hedgehog's eyes snapped wide open and she began to struggle weakly.

"Calm down... We don't need you passing out again." Blastion said gently, taking the girl's hands in his own, but the girl still struggled.

"NO! You just wanna take me back!"

The two boys looked at each other.

"Back where?" Wrave questioned.

"Back there! You'll take me back and... and the needles! They'll try to change me again!"

Blastion looked at the disoriented hedgehog then to Wrave. Wrave caught his look and walked out to the kitchen.

"What do you make of this?" Blastion whispered holding up the chain that was now glowing a faint pink.

Wrave grabbed the chain and studied it. His eyes widened.

"You dont think..." He shook his head. "Doku?"

The firefox looked into the living room. The girl seemed to be starting to doze off. He looked back at Wrave.

"She must be one. Why else would she have a power neutralizer around her neck?" Wrave whispered furiously.

There was a flash of yellow light as a bright gold mouse teleported into the kitchen. He looked in the living room then turned to the two other boys.

"Who's the girl?" He asked.

"She's an experiment. She's like us." Blastion stated.

The mouse visibly paled.

"A-an experiment? What type?" He questioned.

"We aren't sure yet, Tentako..." Blastion muttered. "But if she escaped, we'll need to keep her here for a bit in case they're searching for her."

The other two furries agreed that this was the best thing they could do. Blastion walked back into the living room so he could study the girl more closely. Her face held a childish look and her body was incredibly thin. She looked so fragile, like she would break at any moment.

"Just let her sleep, Blast. we'll try to talk to her in the morning." Wrave spoke quietly.

Blastion nodded and went upstairs to his room.

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Genepoints : 2

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Searching

Post by Luna on 7/27/2011, 2:29 am

Chapter 2- Schooled

The sun blinded the firefox as he awoke from a troubled sleep. He just couldn't seem to get his mind off the mystery that was still asleep on the couch below. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes and stretched. As he stood, his ears swiveled and caught the sound of movement downstairs. Silently, Blastion crept down the staris to see the girl sitting in the middle of the floor brushing out her wings.....wait, WINGS?! He rubbed his eyes again to make sure that he wasn't seeing things, but there they were, large icy blue angel wings.

"Wow..." Blastion whispered.

The hedgehog heard him and whipped around. An icicle flew through the air, aimed for Blastion's face. He managed to dodge it and catch a glimpse of hatred on her face, which turned into a look of sadness and apology. The girl looked down, ashamed.

"That was my fault. I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that." Blastion apologized.

"It's... It's alright" she spoke quietly. “I’m sorry for attacking..."

Blastion walked foward and ran a hand through one of her wings. The feathers were soft, silky, and cool to the touch. He looked up to see the girl's face turn bright red. He chuckled and lowered his hand.

"So... are you going to tell me who you are?"

The hedgehog lowered her eyes again.

"My name is Luna Materex the Hedgehog. I am originally from a world known as Iciaura. I lived there until a scientist named..... I forget what his name was.... came. He told me to come with him because he said that i had special powers he could help me control. He brought me to his lab and did this" she inclined her wings. "To me. All of the needles! All of the tests and training! It was horrible! Almost as bad as having Dai-" She stopped. "Never mind..."

"I won't let anything happen to you. That's a promise." Blastion whispered.

Footsteps thudded down the stairs as Wrave and Tentako walked in to see the Luna's wings. There was a weird silence. Then all Hell broke loose. Wrave drew his sword while Tentako jumped and hid in a trash can.

"FALLEN ANGEL!!!" The can shouted.

Wrave launched him self at Luna, who stopped him with an uppercut to the stomach. That sent the falchidna reeling backwards. Blastion could only watch as the scene unfolded in front of him. Wrave stood and sent a missle of wind at the hedgehog. Luna narrowed her eyes and dodged the wind. She then threw a handful of razor sharp icicles at him, pinning him to the wall. The hybrid tried to move, but found that she had him stuck good.

"Never. EVER. Attack me again." Luna whispered dangerously. "Got it?"

Wrave nodded quickly. Tentako peeked out from under the trash can lid.

"Is it over?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..." Blastion stuttered, still in shock.

The three boys stared at the girl, who looked at her hands. The icicles melted away.

"I...I'm sorry..." she muttered.

Wrave smirked and stood.

~Not bad...~ he thought.

Blastion saw Luna's dismay and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a gentle embrace. Luna blushed and slowly hugged back. A disturbance shot through the air, making the She-hog shudder lightly. She pulled back from the hug and turned to the door. Two wicked looking ice daggers formed in her hands. All stared at her. Then the front door was kicked in. A light blue fox walked in carrying a strange weapon. A sinister smirk played across his face.

"Well, if this isn't convenient, I don't know what is! We have the three most wanted escaped experiments and the most recent escapee all in the same room. Although, I could care less about you three right now. Luna! Come! We have lots to do..."

Luna backed away, daggers still in a battle ready position.

"Fine. We'll do this the hard way then!"

The blue fox fired his strange weapon. Ropes shot out and wrapped around Luna's body and her daggers clattered to the floor, turning to snow upon inpact. She fell to the ground, writhering like a worm.

"BLASTION!" She cried, tears streamming down her face. "Don't let him take me!"

Blastion ran forward to help her. The fox landed a hard punch to his stomach, causing the firefox to drop to his knees, coughing and gasping for breath. Smirking, The blue fox picked up the wiggling girl, dropped a bomb of knockout gas, and left. Through all of his coughing and attempts to stay awake, Blastion managed to get a few words out.

"I'm.................. Sorry Lu..................... na..............."

He sank into the clutches of unconsciousness.

SO BORED. I found this on my laptop so... yeah. here you go. x3

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 7/27/2011, 8:17 am

I've gotta say... This is a pretty awesome story. Can't wait to read more.

Elite Uber Fan

Genepoints : 1

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7/27/2011, 8:32 am

o3o cool! oddish!~

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/11/2011, 3:21 am

Chapter 3- Captured

Blastion woke up to Wrave and Tentako kneeling worryingly over him.

"Good... You're awake. We weren’t sure when you would." Tentako said.

"We need to go after them." Blastion muttered.

"Are you CRAZY?! They'll kill us!"

Blastion sighed and picked up a soft light blue feather that had fallen from Luna's wings. There was something strange going on.

"Dude... We may as well forget about her..." Wrave whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You know what they do with escaped experiments that are recaptured..."

“I dont care. I promised her...” Blastion, said, standing up.

“I’ve never seen you this determined to help another experiment. I mean, you barely help around the house...” Tentako said. “Lazy-ass firefox...”

Blastion glared at the mouse and headed back upstairs. He began rummaging through the closet. He strapped two swords to his back, and sighed.

~ ~ * - * ~ ~

Luna opened her eyes to the walls of a cell. She sat up and wrapped her wings around her body for warmth. She barely knew him, but she really missed Blastion. There was something about that red fox that made her trust him so easily.

The door to her cell swung open and the blue fox walked in. He had a sinister smirk on his face, and his green eyes shone with darkness. Luna shivered at his gaze.

“Now come Luna. Time for you to meet your new team...” He said.

Slowly, the she-hog stood and followed him to the large dome that was stationed in the center of the lab. He flung open the door and stepped inside.

“Kyou! Peace! This is your new teammate.”

Two winged creatures landed infront of Luna and the Fox. One was a cat and the other, a hedgehog.

“Yes Master Doku?” Kyou said airly.

Peace took Luna’s hand and kissed it gently. Luna’s cheeks turned red. The white and brown cat looked her in the eyes and spoke.

“Bonjour mi amore... May I say that I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you?”

Kyou grabbed Peace by the ear, dragged him off to the side and started speaking to him in hushed tones. Doku grinned darkly and waved two more scientists over.

“Luna, This is Rizuk and Kaosu. They are your.... guards. Now I have things to do.” As he walked away, he placed a hand on Kaosu’s shoulder. “If she doesn’t behave, You have another statue for your collection.” he whispered.

Kaosu grinned wildly and eyed Luna.

“Should we take her in for testing?” Rizuk asked.

“Do whatever. Just try not to kill her.” Doku said as he walked away.

Luna looked from Kyou and Peace to Kaosu and Rizuk. She stared at the green vile that was on a chain around Rizuk’s neck. He caught her stare and smirked, hiding the vile in his shirt. Kyou came up and put a hand on her shoulder.

“I wouldn’t mess around with Rizuk, If I were you...” He whispered in her ear. “He is known as the PoiZun master. In other words, he could off you any time, day or night.”

“And what about Kaosu?”

“Heh... He works with water. But the scary thing about him isn’t his ability, but the way he uses them.”

“You’ll find out if you misbehave...”

Peace rolled up his sleeve, revealing an odd looking mark. Luna looked at him worried.

“What happened...?” Luna whispered.

“Water burn. That’s what happens when you get on Kaosu’s bad side. It only takes one time to learn your place here...”

Luna glanced at Kaosu, who motioned for her to approach. She slowly walked up to him.

“You’re with Rizuk for now. I’d suggest you behave and do everything he says, IF you don’t want to suffer consequences.”

“ . . . . .Yes Master Kaosu...”

He trailed his hand down her back, sending a chill down her spine and forcing her wings open. He smirked and walked off motioning for Peace and Kyou to follow him.

“Now Luna... Did that firefox do anything to you? Touch you, expose your ability, threaten you... or anything?” Rizuk asked.

“ He walked in on me when i was stretching my wings... You know how they get cramped from being folded too long...” Luna answered

“I see... anything else?”

“He was playing with my feathers, and then hugged me. His embrace was so... comforting...”

Rizuk led Luna down a hallway into a room with a pod-like structure, lots of tubing, needles, wires, and monitors. The she-hog looked around, intimitated by all of the equipment. The door to the pod opened and Rizuk motioned for her to step inside. Luna slowly stepped within. Rizuk put a mask over her face and closed the pod. A greenish liquid began to fill the pod as needles poked themselves into Luna’s body.

“Now Luna, I want you to sleep well, alright? This will be over by around... tomorrow morning. We shall continue then.”

Luna closed her eyes and Rizuk walked out of the room.

Finally, Chapter 3!!! idk if ill continue. its alot of work to copy... and paste... and post...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 10/11/2011, 3:53 am

I was actually reading this earlier today and wondering if you'd continue it. I'm glad you are!

Elite Uber Fan

Genepoints : 1

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10/11/2011, 4:00 am

i might change what i have but have not put up. im using part of an old rp on the old geneforce site

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content