7/4/2017, 10:42 am by RKRobot

» Vastaya; The Eternal Race of Hanwind
6/23/2017, 3:34 am by Luna

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14919 messages in 244 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Luna on 6/17/2011, 10:56 am

???: *she ponders for a moment then turns away and walks back into the trees* Follow.

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/17/2011, 11:01 am

Alex: *follows the wolf.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/17/2011, 11:08 am

*The wolf leads him into the darker part of the forest*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/17/2011, 11:10 am

Alex: If you are going to lead me into a trap, you better just spring it now. But, if not, I greatly appreciate you helping me find my wife....where are we going anyway?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/17/2011, 11:12 am

???: She no longer guards the Life stone, but the Death stone.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/17/2011, 11:21 am

Xanthos: WHERE ARE THEY?!? *Holds up Steam by his neck, Xanthos' other fist covered in lightning. In a moments notice, he wouldn't hesitate to kill the undead fox.*

Steam: *He struggles in Xanthos' grip, unable to break free.*

Iodes: So we take out Paranoia first? Then take down Phobia?

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/17/2011, 11:48 am

Garm: *snarls and jumps at Xanthos, knocking him away from Steam*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/17/2011, 8:43 pm

Alex: The Death stone? But why has she changed positions?

Quintus: *he walks into the house.* An Ailuro? I haven't seen one of your clan since the Mobian Wars....Interesting.....

Kleptomania: Exactly. Paranoia, if he senses us coming, will try to alert Phobia. If we can take Paranoia out first, we can catch Phobia completely by surprise.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/17/2011, 10:22 pm

Xanthos: *Snarls, his eyes blinded in rage. He roars, unleashing several tendrils of lightning serpents that coil around Garm, tightly squeezing him. He doesn't seem to realize he's attacking Garm.* WHERE IS SHE?!? WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!?

Steam: *Falls to the ground, gasping for breath. He staggers to his feet, mind swimming from lack of air. He tries to steady himself to help Garm.*

Iodes: Sounds good. Do you know where either of them are?

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/17/2011, 11:35 pm

Quintus: *dashes in and knocks Xanthos over with a boot to the head, causing him to let go of Garm* THAT WILL BE ENOUGH OF THAT!

Kleptomania: That is where the bad part comes in......as you know the treaty protects Geneforce X from any attacks by the Keshin.....but it doesn't protect original Geneforce members or members of Protos's crew.....Phobia and Paranoia are en route to Mobius.....they were sent to assassinate Xanthos Ailuro and Steam....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/18/2011, 12:22 am

"This does sound interesting, based on what you've told us..." he wondered. "So what do we do?"

"Is it that hard to just start looking?" Sleipnir piped up. "I'm already getting antsy!"

Rufus facepalmed, Lucy smacked her head against the wall, and Grace shook her head.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/18/2011, 12:46 am

Raem: Sleipnir is right. We have to find this "Akupara" (forgive any misspelling) and see what these trolls know.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/18/2011, 2:33 am

Xanthos: *Stumbles backwards, then roars, his body becoming pure lightning! Eagle wings burst free and the lamplights begin to blink on and off erratically. Several household appliances explode as Xanthos brushes past a post. He growls ferally and takes to the sky, raining wicked bolts of lightning at his three targets below.*

Steam: *He throws several spheres of lava at Xanthos, but they all either fall short or are destroyed by the lightning bolts.*

Xanthos: *Perches on a lamppost, eyes narrowed. With a final roar, he dives into the lamppost, traveling across wires and circuits, intent on finding Iodes.*

Steam: *Scratches his head.* Great...

Iodes: *She thinks to herself for a moment. The Ailuro training grounds were situated on Mount Othrys, which was behind the Green Hill area. Neo Geneforce City was several dozen miles to the west of Green Hills. She murmurs to herself.* Can we make it there before them...?

Last edited by Phirania on 6/18/2011, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/18/2011, 4:37 am

"Akupara?" Rufus asked, lifting his head. "Oh god."

"What?" Sleipnir asked.

"Don't you remember, Sleipnir?" Lucy reminded him. "Akupara is next to impossible to find. Tesseract City could fit on it and they wouldn't even know it!"

"Oh, that's right..." he hung his head.

"Um..." Grace began. "Are there any Dragon Springs around?"

"Not for Polyhymnias." Rufus shook his head. "Terpsichores are very common out here, though, and there's a beach with a massive population of Melpomenes. Why ask?"

"I thought we could ask them." Grace replied. "News travels quickly amongst the Jewel Dragon quartet."

"No wonder they make good reporters." Rufus facepalmed sarcastically.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/18/2011, 7:36 am

Raem: Then lets go find them and ask if Akupara is in the area. The sooner we find these peaceful trolls, the better.
Efreet: Easier said than done, boy.....

Quintus: You think THAT can scare me?! I was famous in my time for dueling Annex Ailuro during the Mobian wars! *demonic energy surges around him and large, powerful demonic runes float out of his body. his swords float out of their sheaths and begin to spin rapidly around Quintus.* I'll hold him off, kids. You go find this girl that Garm is searching for....

Kleptomania: Yes. But it will be close. From what I can sense, Phobia and Paranoia are about 50 miles away from Neo Geneforce City. They will be there within the hour. My best estimation is we have 10 minutes to get there before Phobia and Paranoia do. If we don't, then from Steam's strength and Xanthos's strength factored in, we will have 20 extra minutes before Phobia and Paranoia kill them. all in all, we have half an hour to reach them or Xanthos and Steam will die.

~50 miles away, on a mountain overlooking Neo Geneforce City~
*two figures are standing in a tree. One is a tall, lean frog who appears to be about 25. it has two normal eyes, two eyes on each of its cheeks and two eyes on its chin. its skin is pale blue with shades of purple on its back. on the black lines on its side, 5 eyes run down each line. he is wearing a backless red robe made of red metal, the dressings of a Shade of Madness. Next to him is a hunched over spider who appears to be about 14. his 8 eyes on his head are all darting in different directions. on his back is 4 spider legs that poke out of his red metal cape. he is wearing a red metal shirt that exposes his midriff and red metal pants. A large line goes across his midriff and occasionally a small orb-shaped object under it moves about, like a closed eye. The spider's brown hairs covering his body are on end, as if he was deathly afraid of something. The frog turns to the spider*
???: You feel that, Phobia? that feels like a lot of energy being released.....Xanthos must be in a fight or something.......it seems suspicious.....
Phobia: Stop that, Paranoia.....the way you always assume something scares me.....
Paranoia: Hmmmmm.....and why is that, Phobia? Is it because you're hiding something?!
Phobia: I'm scared of everything, Paranoia......Blaming me just isn't fair at all.....I'm too scared to keep secrets because I'm afraid I'll forget their secrets and I'll blurt them out and Lord Abyssion will hit me again....
Paranoia: Hmmmm.....Okay, I'll believe you......for now......
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/18/2011, 8:14 am

Xanthos: *Bursts from a different lamppost several blocks away. He grows energized wings as he murmurs a call for help to Thunder God Zeus. Spreading his wings, he streaks upward, releasing a massive sonicboom as he breaks the sound barrier. Storm clouds gather around him, raining down below. Xanthos dives down, several large arcing beams of purple lightning striking the ground around Quintus.*

Steam: *He dives to the ground, a nearby tree easily sliced in half by the purple lightning.* This is getting dangerous... *He scrambles to his feet, the rain sizzling against his lava tail. He hurriedly turns to Garm.* We have to find Iodes! Now! Can you track her or something?

Iodes: We shouldn't wait, then. I- *The violent sonicboom created by Xanthos could be felt even here, its power knocking Iodes off her feet and skidding back a little. Then, she saw the purple lightning.* Did they already get to my dad?!? We have to go, NOW!

Annex: *He gazes at the lightning, unfazed by the soundwave.* Yes, Iodes, I agree. *His eyes flare purple momentarily, then the two bat wings of his Teras erupt from his shoulders. He spreads his wings, taking a running leap and flying out towards Neo Geneforce City.*

Protos: *He clenches a fist, levitating from the ground. Taking Iodes' hand, he soars after Annex.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/18/2011, 9:36 am

Kleptomania: *dashes at blinding speed matching Annex's flight speed towards Xanthos's location.*

Quintus: *his wards easily block the lightning. he jumps up at Xanthos and the two collide, causing a large boom that breaks apart many buildings around them. He then throws 4 of his swords into 4 buildings, making a box around him and Xanthos. He then creates a ball of demonic energy that glows green and flies down into the ground. A large black alter rises from where he threw the sphere. he stands on it and uses his teeth to cut both his wrists. He smashes his palms and wrists together and the blood hits the alter. two horns burst forth from Quintus's forehead. his hat and cloak are burned away by the demon energy. his legs morph into blackened cloven goat legs. Two large black bat wings erupt from his back and spread. the demonic tattoos all over his body light on green fire and green flames burn in and out of his eyes. He holds his hands up and green energy comes from each of the blades he threw.* AKOR SHAKAI MALEROTH TARGOOM. NOTHEROS KRISTOR XANTHOS AKEET AZIZI! *green flames fly all around the alter in the form of humanoid spirits as a torrent. The torrent keeps growing into the sky. Soon, the torrent is the largest thing in Neo Geneforce City.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/18/2011, 10:56 am

Erythros: *She fearfully gazes out the window, seeing the pure chaos in the city.* IT'S FREAKIN' WAR OF THE WORLDS OUT THERE!!!

Xanthos: *His rage increases as black flames spread across his body, the lightning he previously emitted resembling serpents that snarls at the flame-spirits. The storm clouds increase dramatically in size, looming over the torrent ominously. Xanthos' body becomes more streamlined, with his legs turning into pointed tips, his arms becoming wicked armblades and his scarf growing quickly, the ends acting as a second pair of hands. Xanthos slowly lifts a hand and in a flash of black flames, a giant golden hammer with an intricate design on it materializes next to him, the design resembling a face of some sort. Though quite different, it was recognizable as Thor's hammer. As Xanthos' hands become jagged claws, a majestic blade appears in his right hand. Pure energy seems to leak from his eyes and his ninja clan symbol glows an eerie pale yellow as opposed to Xanthos' golden-yellow body. He howls, a sonicboom erupting from his mouth. Around him are seen apparitions of several Thunder Gods: Zeus, Thor, Raijin, Set, and Susanoo. Their voices seem to meld with Xanthos' as he speaks.* PHYSISOMA ASTRAPH ARCHON!

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/18/2011, 11:01 am

Quintus: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! AMAZING! DIVINE MAGIC AGAINST DEMONIC! OH I HAVEN'T HAD A GOOD FIGHT IN AGES!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/18/2011, 11:07 am

Xanthos: *Says nothing as his hammer bursts forward, splitting into a dozen equally large hammers that threaten to plow Quintus into the ground. The moon's light bursts through the clouds and torrent, illuminating the space between Xanthos and Quintus. Xanthos' pupils disappear, leaving his eyes completely white.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/18/2011, 11:10 am

Quintus: Would you like to know the difference between you and me, boy? I can control my most powerful form. You however, seem to have lost control......too bad. *a large demonic greatsword bursts from the Alter and Quintus picks it up.* Now, show me how powerful you really are as a mindless conduit for Thunder god energy.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/18/2011, 11:20 am

???: STOP!!! *Iodes drops down from the skies above, Protos landing soon after. Iodes runs towards Quintus and Xanthos, ignoring the massive pulses of energy they were both letting off. Annex touches down soon after Protos and stares at Xanthos' form intently.*

Iodes: *She grabs Xanthos' pointed foor, getting his attention. His eyes seemed cold... hollow.* Dad!?! Can you hear me? It's your daughter! It's Iodes!! PLEASE!!!

Xanthos: ... *His rage seems to simmer slightly, but he seems unsure of himself. He slowly drops to the ground, holding up Iodes, her head next to the full moon in the sky. The stare seems to intesify and he blinks slowly.*

Iodes: Dad... please, just... take control... please...

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 6/18/2011, 11:38 am

Quintus: Well, seems my works is done.....*transforms back to normal and lands next to Annex: * Oh, Annex. Long time, no see old friend. How have you been? other than dead, of course.
Kleptomania: *dashes in and finally arrives.* Well, that could have gone better......
Quintus: A Keshin? HERE?!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/18/2011, 12:31 pm

Garm: *trots forward and nudges Xanthos's arm. He looks at Iodes then back to Xanthos* ~Uncle Xanthos, calm yourself...~

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on 6/18/2011, 8:44 pm

Rufus nodded. "I'll find a way to catch up." he volunteered.

The partygoers soon trickled out, and Rufus was left with a wreck for a house. One of the floorboards was taken out, for crying out loud. "I'm going to kill you, Lucy!" Rufus shouted, chasing Lucy around the outside of the house with a nail bat.

"Eep!" she screamed, running for her life.

Sleipnir was on the ground, laughing uncontrollably. To him, this was a comedy moment, just like on TV.
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top