NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

5 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Maxwell 5/26/2011, 4:48 pm

Garm: o.o h-here... *he grabs some napkins, and starts cleaning up the mess too* Let me help you...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound! - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!

Post by Star Phoenix 5/26/2011, 4:54 pm

Iodes: *Her hand grazes Garm's and she sweats profusely. She snaps her hand back and jumps up. Taking in shallow breaths, she stumbles out of the restaurant, bumping into several people as she did so. She leans against a nearby sign, trying to regain her composure.* I... I couldn't say it... Ugh, I'm such an idiot!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/26/2011, 5:00 pm

OOC: Time for a bit of randomness...

[Beach]

Suddenly, another digital portal opened, this one pretty large, and this time what looked like a gigantic war machine emerged from it. Its four legs stomped on the ground, and it was emitting a strange metallic noise; not painful to the ears and seemingly was some sort of incoherent speech. All of the weapons on its back suddenly rose up, as if they were armed, but the war machine didn't seem to know who to aim at.

[Interplanetary Space]

The gigantic portal suddenly released a gigantic burst of light, making it visible to neighboring planets. Something slowly began to emerge from it.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/26/2011, 5:02 pm

Garm: *sighs and sits back down. Assuming Iodes hadn't paid yet, he flags down the waitress* Check please.... *he looks out the window, his friend nowhere in sight*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/26/2011, 5:25 pm

Raem: *sees the large machine.* Mystess, we got company....
*all of the Naga look up at the machine and hiss angrily.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/26/2011, 5:26 pm

Mystess: What is this sh*t?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/26/2011, 5:28 pm

Iodes: *She pushes herself away from the sign and sits on a nearby bench, the skies above now a warm orange. Iodes watched the sun set for a moment, then squinted her eyes, seeing something. It was a light, barely visible to the naked eye. Iodes stood suddenly. What was it?*

???: So? Did you tell him? *Iodes turns around sharply, seeing her aunt Erythros walking up to her. Iodes shakes her head sorrowfully, ashamed.*

Iodes: I... was too scared...

Erythros: *She purses her lips, and her voice becomes more serious.* And the other thing?

Iodes: Oh! I forgot...! *She turns towards the restaurant, wanting to go back in, but...*

Erythros: You can do it. I believe in you.

Iodes: *She swallows and slowly walks back towards the restaurant.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/26/2011, 6:08 pm

[Beach]

More metallic noise came from the massive war machine, and cursors began to appear on each of the nagas... Then it said one word. "Firing."

Two of the gatling guns on the giant war machine's back aimed at the nagas, letting rip with a rate of fire that humiliated the fastest gun in the galaxy. If the nagas weren't smart enough to start running, they would find themselves with a very messy fate.

[Interplanetary Space]

From the planet Iodes was on, it was soon apparent that a whole @#$%ing planet was emerging from the digital portal. Slowly, but a planet was coming out. It was visible, like the moon, but it was fairly obvious it would not suffer from orbital decay.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/26/2011, 6:46 pm

Garm: *leaves the restraunt and heads for the park. He sits down on a bench, as pigeons start flocking at his feet, expecting food* I dont have any food for you! SHOO! *one of the birds, lands on his head.* :< GET OFF ME! *the bird stays there* -.-
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/27/2011, 9:57 am

Iodes: *She enters the restaurant and sees that the booth she had sat in was empty. She turns to a nearby waitress.* Would you happen to know where the boy who was sitting there went?

Waitress: I don't know where he is, but I saw him go in that direction.

Iodes: Thank you... *She heads in the direction that the waitress pointed. Erythros walks next to her.*

Erythros: He wasn't there?

Iodes: Guess not. He went this way, so I'm hoping to find him soon. *She stops and stares at the streetlamps as they turn on, the sun's light gone completely. Remembering the light from before, she looked up, seeing something else in it... But, she couldn't get distracted. She takes a breath and goes up to a store owner nearby.* Would you happen to have seen A fox-hedgehog hybrid with flaming ears pass by?

Store owner: Hm... I think so... I'm pretty sure I saw him go... that way. *Points towards the park.*

Erythros: Thank you for your time. *She and Iodes walk into the park.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2011, 4:25 pm

~Avalon City, Celestial Faith High Chapel.~
*Furor Cross is sitting in his throne, playing Giant Chess with his new acquaintance, Kane the Komodo Dragon.* hmmmm......Knight to E- *his Divine Eye gleams as his visions start.*
~Cross's Vision~
*First, it shows Abyssion in a transparent shade form sitting on a ruined throne. next to him is SOK and Raelikk. However, kneeling before him is Saber*
Saber: I know your physical form is in the God Dimension battling the Sky King, but I must ask you, please let me join you, my lord, as a Shade of Madness.....
Shade Abyssion: *he ponders for a moment.*
Abyssion. No. In fact, boy, I'm insulted that you would even ask such a thing. A being like you, who has no place in this universe and is not a Keshin should never have come here. Now, remove him from my sight and from this world.
*A guy who appears to be about 15 walks out. He is human with yellow military-cut hair in a tight dark red leather outfit that makes him look like an escapee from an asylum. around his neck is a red scarf and on his left shoulder is a bunch of cloth that looks like a wing. in his right hand is a huge pole-blade with a jester's hat on the pole below the blade. The boy's face looks completely normal on the right half, serious with a crystal blue eye. his left half, however, is in a permanent smile with purple paint on his left half of his mouth that forms a curling grin. his eye on this half is yellow with orange outside and is in a permanent angered angle. He spins the pole blade around and slices Saber across the back. He then aims his left arm at Saber and it glows. suddenly, a large pair of angel wings, a pair of gray angel wings, and a pair of red demon wings launch out from his arm, skewering Saber everywhere.*
Shade Abyssion: Is he dead?
???: I'll make sure he is....*a ball of energy forms in his left hand in the center of the circle of wings, then launches, causing an explosion. All that is left of Saber is a pile of ashes and his armor and sword, Chillrend.* Now he is....
Yuuka: *walks out from behind a ruined pillar.* Good work, Gashka. Though, I should expect nothing less from my little brother.
Gashka: *walks over to Chillrend and picks it up. he then walks over to Abyssion and kneels before him, holding out the sword.* For you, My lord, so that you might use a weapon to defeat the Sky King.....
Shade Abyssion: My.....how thoughtful..... *takes the blade. as soon as his shade touches it, Chillrend howls and transforms into a pure black greatsword with a skull rune floating outside of the blade, just like Ashbringer.* With this, I shall crush my foolish brother....I shall send it to my physical form post-haste. No longer will it be called Chillrend....no....this blade has nothing but pure hatred in its edge...and the blood of one who he loved and hated.....this blade is now Hatred's Soul! *warps the blade to his physical form.* Good work, Geshka.....I now have the complete set....Geshka, the son. Yuuka, the daughter..... *gestures to a woman sitting at the foot of the steps to the throne. she has blazing red hair and is wearing a red jester's outfit, compete with huge white collar and red hat with bells. on her face is a star tattoo over her right eye.* Quin, the mother..... *looks up to the top of a ruined pillar. sitting at the top is Kefka, who jumps down and joins his family in front of Abyssion.* And Kefka, the Father....the entire Palazzo family! *to SOK* Impressive, are they not, my beautiful goddess of destruction?

*his next vision shows the Troll Chieftains around a caldron.*
Han Thraze: The Naga have been awakened, as scheduled....
Zeb'Sora: So when do we start crackin' skulls, brother?!
Han Thraze: Soon. Once your tribe has acquired the elf home planet of Quel'Dorai, we will begin to move towards Mobius.

*his final vision shows the planet emerging from the tear in space. on it, strange creatures and humans are all in terror at what is going on around them. finally, Cross snaps out of it.*

~High Chapel~
Cross: *collapses in his throne, exhausted after his seizure-like fit from the vision.*

~Beach~
Raem: Looks like this thing is on our side!

~Mobius~
Grell: *is walking in the park with Nahn when he sees Garm* Hey, there's Garm, Nahn-chan! lets go say hi to him. He looks a little down.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/27/2011, 6:56 pm

[Beach]

When most of them were dead or had turned tail and ran, the gatling guns stopped. At the war machine's feet were almost a million bullet casings; to the press, this would be the bloodiest murder scene in history. Turning its camera-like head towards Raem and Mystess, it began to emit more metallic noise.

Behind them, another portal was forming...

[Interplanetary Space]

Half a planet was now exposed. It's amazing that nobody noticed it yet.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 5/27/2011, 10:10 pm

???: What the heck is going on here.... Gram??? * a red hesge hog with black pants appears*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/27/2011, 10:23 pm

Iodes: Do you see him? *She and Erythros enter the park and scan the immediate area for Garm. Erythros shakes her head, not seeing the lavaborn. Iodes looks through a thicket of bushes and sees Grell. She curses under her breath as she sees him approach Garm.* I can't do it now...!

Erythros: *Takes notice of the red hedgehog and scratches her head.* Looks like this place is getting pretty crowded. You can send him a text message or call later. Right now... you have that thing to do.

Iodes: ... *She sighs as she stares at Garm one last time and turns to Erythros, phone in hand.* Yeah... I have my own agenda.

Erythros: I might not agree with your decision... but I believe in you. Hopefully Xanthos will think the same.

Iodes: ... He wouldn't understand... *Walks away.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2011, 10:58 pm

*behind Iodes, a familiar voice echos out.*
Megalomania (Xander): tsk tsk tsk, Iodes.....I thought you were braver than this....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/28/2011, 10:09 am

*before taking notice of Grell and Nahn, Garm stands up, lets out a loud growl, and heel smashes the bench in two. He stomps away angrily, but its clear that tears are forming in his eyes*
-----------------
Mystess: I wouldn't speak so soon hun....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 10:19 am

Iodes: *Whirls around, her third eye throbbing with pain. She glares at Megalomania, trying to ignore the head-splitting pain in her head.* What... do you want?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 1:05 pm

Raem: *notices the other portal.* Well, whatever comes out, we'll be ready!

Grell: On second thought, maybe we should just keep out of it....

Megalomania: hehehe *walks past her and sits down under a tree. he then snaps his fingers and a full picnic appears.* To talk. And have supper. Care to join me? We're in a ceasefire, so if we aren't fighting we might as well be friends....after all....*his third eye squints.* we are both Keshin.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 1:42 pm

Iodes: *Shudders as a chill crawls up her spine. She eyes the picnic suspiciously.* I don't think we have much to discuss.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 1:47 pm

Megalomania: Actually, we do. its regarding your friends, and how they are going to die before the ceasefire is over.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 1:49 pm

Iodes: ...What are you planning?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 1:54 pm

Megalomania: I'm not planning anything. You see, the ceasefire affects all Keshin and Keshin followers. It does not, however, affect those who are revived by Abyssion and set upon his enemies. Point is, he's sending a group of deranged humans after all of you. they call themselves the Palazzo Family. You already met two of the members, Yuuka and Kefka. As for why I'm telling you this, my means are simple: I hate competition. No one kills you brats but me.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 1:56 pm

Iodes: My hero... *She sighs.* Is that all? Or was there something else...?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/28/2011, 2:00 pm

Megalomania: They already got Saber. And the one that killed him will be here in 3.......2.........1......
*an explosion portal opens and Gashka is kneeling there in the crater between Grell, Iodes, and Garm.*
Megalomania: as per my being a Keshin, I cannot physically intervene. tough break, kiddo.....*fades into nothing.*
Gashka: *looks right at Iodes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/28/2011, 2:03 pm

Iodes: *Stares at the spot where Megalomania left.* Gee, thanks... *She notices that Gashka is looking right at her.* ...Don't you know it's rude to stare?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next