4/2/2017, 3:53 am by RKRobot

» Rocky's Art Collection!
4/2/2017, 3:43 am by RKRobot

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15236 messages in 265 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul on 4/27/2011, 5:09 am

Saber: My mother mentioned her when I was young....*takes off chestplate and reveals a complex seal that looks similar to the one Luna's father used.* She said that when her enemy was dead, I was to become the vessel that would contain Daitengu and wield her power in the name of Charisma.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Genepoints : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Luna on 4/27/2011, 7:46 am

Luna: . . . . Deitengu is a part of Me now...

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/27/2011, 9:12 am

Saber: I know....My mother wanted to kill you and seal Daitengu inside of me when you were dead.....When I was born, my father, Nemesis, planted some of Daitengu's energy deep inside me. I can't access it now, but if what I heard was true, I don't think I WANT to access it.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4/27/2011, 9:52 am

Luna: It isnt something to be poud of...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/27/2011, 10:02 am

Saber: I never said I was proud.....Lets just head to where you want to take me....I have a lot to think about.....

~Planet Amazon: Woods.~
*Ben Beckmen was able to throw off Obsidian and Knives, so he and Liola are safe.*
Ben: Damn it, girl! for 5 months we have been wandering these woods, fighting off hunters, and getting only enough sleep to keep us sane. If you're gonna go back to your friends, which I highly recommend, you're gonna need more oomf to your technique if you'll have a chance at keeping up. I think I can help you, but you will have to devote the amount of time it takes until Delques contacts me about Raem getting the team back together.......

~Planet Mobius: Avalon City Palace~
*Warlord Delques Bane storms into the palace. It is very clear that he is aggravated over something.*
Guard: *he and his fellow guardsman try to get in Delques's way.* I'm sorry, Warlord Bane, but we cannot permit you to pass.
Delques: Out of the way. I want to see Hades.
Guard: King Hades is currently out of the city tending to some affairs of state.
Delques: then let me see Queen Solana. she and I are friends as well and the matter I wish to speak to her about is of the utmost importance.
Guard 2: We said we won't let you through, Icecrownian pig!
Delques: *clearly irritated by the insult* I said move you cur! *uses energy blast to knock both guards to the side.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4/27/2011, 10:17 am

Luna: *leads Saber to her home where Blastion, Garm, Raem, and Mystess are waiting*
--------------------------
Liola: I'm not made for fighting! I was made to seduct men and then eradicate them!
------------------------
Solanna: Let him Through.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/27/2011, 10:29 am

Saber: *walks in, clearly nervous to meet everyone.*

Ben: That don't mean you can't wield a gun, kid. *takes out a spare pistol and throws it to Liola.* I don't care what you do, I'm teachin ya how to be a first-class gunslinger. Who knows, men like chicks with guns. It could help ya. Plus it will teach ya how to give the hunters a taste of their own medicine.

Delques: *walks into the throneroom where Solanna is sitting on the Queen's throne.* Solanna, I come to you to speak to you about this, *throws down a poster that has Liola's picture on it.* it says "Wanted: Liola the Succubus. For the crime of nearly causing the death of a member of the Avalon Royal Family. Bounty: One-Hundred-Billion Double Dollars. DEAD OR ALIVE." What is this?! Is this Hades's handywork!? Its madness! this girl is like the other members of Geneforce X! she shouldn't be hunted! she should be honored! I know that Raem was hurt because of her, but he took the wound apon himself. I trained him, so I know what he did! He is torn between two women right now and he didn't want even one of the women he loves to die. So he used Raemnamesh and saved her at the cost of his own powers! But I saved him from death and gave him new strength! he is the strongest Summoner I have seen in years. He did the impossible....HE TAMED THE ASHBRINGER!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4/28/2011, 12:17 pm

Mystess: *walks up and hugs Saber*
Garm: *glares*
-----------------
Liola: *aims the pistol at a leaf that is falling from a tree, fires and puts a lean hole through it; dead center. She tosses the gun back to Ben* Happy now?
-----------------
Solanna: Del... I wish I could do something... but I have little say over what happens and with what Hades does. Although... I may not be able to help much, but try and get Raem to talk to him. If Hades had any love for his family, he would respect his own son's wishes... *she stands up and is engulfed in flames which soon truns to a pile of ash. Solanna steps out of the pile, reborn once more*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/28/2011, 5:56 pm

Ben: *looks at the pistol and scoffs.* Child's play...*he closes his eyes, turns around, puts the pistol over his shoulder and swipes the gun while firing. about 5 miles away, a fly that was buzzing around gets hit in the wings by Ben's bullet. the now wingless fly lands on the ground and crawls away.* I'm going to teach you that technique. Its a form of gun slinging that no other being in this universe knows. You will literally be able to control the bullets with sheer willpower. This is not a psychic ability. This is a hunter using their natural instincts to bend the bullet to hit their prey. A Succubus, believe it or not, is also a hunter. therefore, you should be able to do it too. with practice, of course.

Saber: *hugs Mystess and then walks up to Garm. he gets down on one knee and bows his head.* I'm so sorry.....for everything......

Delques: Fine. I sent Raem to Iciaura to help the other girl he is torn between. If I'm correct, they should have beaten Charisma by now....I have to go, Empress Yuuka is calling a meeting on Titanus. She is going to make her first proclamations and I have a very bad feeling about them....we both know she has it in for your son and his friends......
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4/29/2011, 2:20 am

Garm: *snorts and walks up the stairs into his room, slamming the door behind himself*
Blastion: What's with Garm?
Mystess: He's just in one of his moods... Again.
--------------------
Liola: *rolls her eyes and snatches the pistol. She pulls off the same thing but hitting a bird instead.* Seriously. You act like I've never used a gun before...
------------------------------
Solanna: Please... Do your best to keep them all safe...

Last edited by Luna on 4/29/2011, 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My "C" Key was stuck... FML)

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/29/2011, 2:34 am

Ben: Well........wow......

Saber: I'm sorry......
Raem: Don't sweat it, man.

Delques: *nods and warps. He appears on Titanus in his warlord throne. sitting next to him are Issac, Pointsettia, and Han Thraze. Yuuka is at a podium in front of thousands of people with cameras recording what she says and showing it live on the news across the galaxy.*
Yuuka: *clears her throat.* it has come to my attention that this galaxy is without order. I will change that. From now on, the social classes will not be determined by wage, but by race. The upper class citizens will be the Humans and Amazons. the middle-class shall be made up of Animals, like Warlord Pointsettia, Necrals like Warlord Issac, and anything else. The low-class will be made up of Icecrownians and Trolls. For all races below upper class, your rights as stated by the Constitution of the Galaxy, as made by Lord Genesis, are hereby revoked. And as for the so-called "New Geneforce", The were never ratified by the Warlords as heroes. Therefore, they are vigilantes and I hereby declare them to be Outlaws. A four-hundred-billion Double Dollar bounty will be placed on all of their heads. Dead or Alive. *says quietly* I'd prefer dead.....*returns to normal tone.* As for the free position of Warlord, I hereby re-instate King Hades as a Warlord. His task, hunt down the "New Geneforce" until none of them stand free!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4/29/2011, 2:44 am

Liola: *smirks and walks off*
---------------------------------
Mystess: *sighs* I'll go see whats up with him...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/29/2011, 2:49 am

Saber: *nods and looks saddened by Garm's reaction.*

Ben: Hey wait up! at least let me teach you how to craft a gun!

Delques: *to Pointsettia.* This is all wrong.....why is she doing this?! we can't let her get away with this....
Han Thraze: *to both* I'm wit ya der, mon.
Issac: Agreed.....this smells foul.....

Grell: *is in his appartment working out. He's built a bit of muscle over the time he's lived there. Nahn is curled up on the couch watching TV when the news breaks the show and air's Yuuka's entire speech.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 4/29/2011, 3:37 am

Iodes: *Sitting on a couch, She sighs, flipping through the TV channels, enjoying these last moments of freedom. For about a five months, she would lose access to all forms of technology, starting tomorrow. Might as well soak it up now. Upstairs, she could hear her mom crying profusely with her dad trying to console her. Ouranos was laying down on the floor, reading a comic book. Near the back of the room was Steam, who had decided to stay with Xanthos. His hood was up, and he was lightly snoring. Then, they heard the message.*

Yuuka: ...A four-hundred-billion double dollar bounty will be placed on all of their heads. Dead or alive.

Iodes: *She freezes up, her fur standing on end. Ouranos turns to her questioningly.*

Ouranos: Isn't that you, sis? Aren't you part of that team?

Iodes: *She is quiet for a moment, trying to wrap her head around what was happening.* Ouranos, go get dad. *As her little brother runs upstairs, Iodes shakes Steam awake as the message looped. He listened, eyes narrowed.*

Steam: This... isn't good for you, is it?

Iodes: Yea- wait, 'you'? You're a member of the New Geneforce, too!

Steam: *He wearily looks up at her and shakes his head.* I never joined your little group. But, I guess I have associated myself with you, haven't I?

Xanthos: *Storms down the stairs and gestures for the teens to get up as he heads for the door, tightening his clan belt.* We're leaving. Now.

Iodes: I'm so sorry, dad! I really am! I never meant fo-

Xanthos: *Holds up a finger, as he stops moving. Iodes stops talking instantly. Xanthos turns as if to say something, but stops, heading towards the door , Ouranos and Simoa not far behind. He growls as he stares to the sky, several bounty hunter ships already coming down.*

Elite Uber Fan

Genepoints : 1

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/29/2011, 8:17 am

*suddenly, a bounty hunter ship explodes. standing there on a building is Spirit, firing vector arrows at the ships.*
Spirit: *yells to Xanthos.* GET YOUR FAMILY OFF THE PLANET, XANTHOS! I'LL HOLD THE HUNTERS OFF FOR AS LONG AS I- *suddenly, he gets shot through the shoulder and drops to the ground with a sickening thud. standing across the street from him are 3 men. they are wearing black leather German-style trench coats, German officer hats, and a green armbands. Their faces are blank with no mouth, eyes, or nose with green skin. Spirit looks up weakly and curses in Celestio-Sapian.* Gorgatza! Its Yuuka's secret police, the Grineshtag! *to Xanthos and his family.* RUN YOU FOOLS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 4/29/2011, 10:02 am

Xanthos: SPIRIT! *He shakes his head and leads the family to his spacecraft. He forms several shadow clones who distract the hunters. Xanthos points his Iciauran transcrystal armband to Spirit.* I'm sending you to Iciaura! They have the best healers I kno-

Steam: *He yells over the roars of several laser blasts.* Don't you get it? Iciaura's under attack too! We aren't safe anywhere!

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/29/2011, 10:09 am

Spirit: Icecrown.....you have.....to go.....to Icecrown.......Yuuka's soldiers aren't allowed to set foot there......and the bounty hunters all fear and respect Delques and his first mate, a man named......Ben Beckmen.......Leave me.....I'll distract the hunters and secret police......Yuuka won't kill me......She needs me.....and Solanna......to control Hades.......
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4/30/2011, 11:15 pm

Blastion: *who was watching toe announcement, drops the remote in shock.*
Luna: *runs into the living room. her eyes dart from the tv to her kids and back* What did you two do....
Mystess: Mom. We can explain!
Garm: We can? *elbowed in the ribs* OW! I mean we can!
Luna: *sighs* I don't want and explanation right now! We need to ge-
*There are loud explosions outside*
Blastion: Saito!
*a sandy colored cat leaps down the stairs and jumps up onto Blastion's head*
Saito: Yes Blasty?
Blastion: ಠ_ಠ
Saito: o.o;
Blastion: Keep the kids safe...
Luna: *glaring at Garm and Mystess and Raem* ಠ_ಠ
Garm: ಠ_ಠ
Mystess: ಠ_ಠ
Luna: *flicks her kids on their forheads* STOP IT!
*The two stop the faces*
Mystess: Where are we gonna go...
Garm: ಠ_ಠ
Blastion: You three... Get somewhere safe. To Xanthos... He will know what to do.
Luna: Hopefully... *she places her hands on Mystess's shoulders and kneels down* Remember what I taught you...
Garm: Mom... Dad... Thank you...
Blastion: Get going. We'll handle the hunters.
Luna: Use all your skills. Even your parkour. I knew it would help you, which is why I had it taught to you...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 4/30/2011, 11:53 pm

Saber: *is outside when Mystess and Garm run out. he and Raem are back to back fighting off Grineshtag members that keep charging.* MYSTESS, GARM! RUN FOR IT! THERE'S TOO MA- *gets shot through the side.* GAH! *collapses.*
Raem: *picks up Saber and dashes to Mystess and Garm.* We need to get out of here....lets get to the Bleak Nebula and find the others. *runs off to the Bleak Nebula in the Spaceport.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 5/1/2011, 12:03 am

Xanthos: *He bites his lower lip and reluctantly runs towards the spacecraft, leaving Spirit to fend for himself. He locks the coordinates on Planet Icecrown, and the ship takes to the skies above. The Hunter ships take notice and several charge after him. Xanthos growls angrily and he tries to dodge the various weapons that were being firing at them.*

Steam: Leave them to me... *He forms a ball of crystals above the ship Xanthos was piloting. Steam roars as he let the crystal sphere explode, sending crystal shards at the Hunters, destroying many of their ships. He then pushes the hyperspace button, causing the craft to space-jump away, hopefully landing near Icecrown.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/1/2011, 12:06 am

Saito: *dashes after the kids* (Saito is the pet of the family)
Luna: We'll hold them off! *She puts up an ice shield as she is fired at. The shield starts to crack deeply*
Mystess: MOM! NOOO! *She dashes toward Luna*
Luna: *turns to mystess* MYSTESS! GET OUT OF HERE!
Garm: *Grabs Mystess and tries to hold her back*
Blastion: We'll be fine. Go!
Luna: *grunts under the pressure that is being forced upon the shield. She lets out a scream of pain as the shield breaks completely and she gets shot a few times*
Blastion: *sets up a lava shield and kneels doen next to luna*
Mystess: *Breaks free from Garm's grasp and runs over to her mom* MOM!!
Luna: *sits up and holds where she was shot* M-Mystess. Go! I-I'll be f-fine...
Garm: But mom.. you're shot...
Luna: *demon glares at the two* Get out of here of I'll rip you limb from limb!
Mystess: *Gasps and stumbles backwards*
Garm: *staring at Luna, scared*
*tears in theor eyes, the two run back to their group*
Blastion: That was alittle too much...
Luna: I'm sorry... I had to get them away from here...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/1/2011, 12:22 am

~Iciaura~
*suddenly, a building explodes and Alex flies out in front of Blastion. He has burn wounds on his body and looks like he got shocked a few times. He is gasping in pain and shaking violently. Out from the smoke steps Knives. His one hand is generating fire and the other electricity. Obsidian and two other hunters also walk out.*
Knives: *to Luna and Blastion* Where. Are. The kids?!

~Icecrown~
*Xanthos's ship lands in the city. A man with long blue hair and medieval leather armor is waiting for them.*
???: I am Yuan Carfei. I am the high General of Icecrown under Lord Delques Bane. Who are you and what is your business here?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 5/1/2011, 12:24 am

*A crimson laser slams into Xanthos' ship, the Golden Quasar, as it enters the hyperjump, blowing up an engine. Xanthos growls as the ship is thrown forward, spiraling through hyperspace. On the radar, he can see several dots not far behind, also in hyperspace. Xanthos' eyes widen. Had they placed a tracer on his ship?*

Iodes: *Tumbling out of her seat because of the explosion, she also sees the Hunter ships closing in. The technology the hunters possessed was superior to the Golden Quasar, and they would overtake the ship in mere seconds. She gripped the hyperjump stick and pulled it, yanking the Golden Quasar out of hyperspace prematurely. She took in heavy breaths, trying to calm herself.*

Xanthos: ... *He is still, staring ahead with a mixture of so many fluctuating emotions. To the right, they could see Iciaura in the distance, large bubbles of light peppering its surface. The Hunters had gotten to them as well. He growls angrily, but Ouranos points above.*

Ouranos: Daddy! Look out! *A cascade of crimson energy grazes the Golden Quasar, damaging it heavily. The Hunter ships had found them again and fired once more.*

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/1/2011, 12:28 am

Luna: *panting* Not.... Here....
Blastion: Even If we did know... We would never tell you...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/1/2011, 12:33 am

~space~
*suddenly, a group of Necral fighter ships fly in and begin fighting off the Hunters. over the comlink, a familiar voice echos out.*
Morteuus: Hey nooblets! Lord Reaver told us to make sure you and your family got to Icecrown safely.

~iciarua~
Knives: I see.....*walks over and picks up Alex. he then turns his hand to pure ice and puts it close to Alex.* You know what happens when something badly burned get flash frozen, right? Now, tell me where they are or I'll be forced to...."show you".......
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top