FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on 8/18/2017, 6:15 am
Latest topics
» Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse)
Today at 6:27 am by ShadowFantasy

» The Shazul-Verse
Today at 2:42 am by Zazul

» (AU) Neoforce: Camp Mosaic
10/18/2017, 3:35 am by RKRobot

» Monsters of the Mosaic: Activation
10/8/2017, 1:43 am by RKRobot

» Updated List: Mosaic Characters
8/31/2017, 2:31 am by RKRobot

» [Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP
8/21/2017, 4:14 am by RKRobot

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
8/18/2017, 7:53 am by Zazul

» (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass
8/5/2017, 12:39 am by RKRobot

» Aura Wake: Witch Hunters
7/30/2017, 10:01 pm by Zazul

» Aura Wake: Remastered
7/12/2017, 12:33 am by Phirania

» Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales
7/11/2017, 10:18 pm by ShadowFantasy

» The Kaos Family - Explained
7/4/2017, 10:42 am by RKRobot

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14921 messages in 245 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul on 5/13/2011, 1:56 am

Raem: *looks at Mystess, then to Garm, then cools down his own fire.*
Efreet: What are you doing?
Raem: Mystess and Garm don't need me to step in on this one. *walks up to Mystess, puts his hand on her shoulder, and kisses her cheek.* Kick his ass, Kai-ho.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Luna on 5/13/2011, 2:17 am

Mystess: *looks at garm* Ready bro?
Garm: oh yeah.
*Garm re-enters ragna mode and mystess sits on his back in a somewhat revealing archer's outfit.*
Mystess: GO!

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/13/2011, 2:20 am

Raem: *turns around and sees more hunters coming towards them.* Efreet, lets take care of them so Mystess and Garm can go uninterrupted.
Efreet: Very well.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni on 5/15/2011, 7:34 am

Shen: Hey dad who's the clown
Ryu: yeah and ther girl with him
Cody: *get in his fighting stance* our oppenents I got the clown
Amelia: shall I contact mother * recieves a nodd* okay
Shen: alright bro Lets not joke around any more k
Ryu: *nodds* Right Shen * both of them take flight*
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/15/2011, 9:50 pm

Kefka: THEN LET IT BEGIN! *flies backwards while firing ice, fire, and thunder spells at Cody.*
Yuuka: This is gonna hurt....*locks on to Ryu.* TRININE! *three energy triangles appear around Ryu and launch at him from all sides.* You're next....*warps in front of Shen.* HAVOC WING! *flips and lets two white angel wings and a pair of red demon wings shoot out from her back, piercing and slicing Shen.*

*suddenly, footsteps echo out and Knives is standing next to Obsidian.*
Knives: Well well well......isn't this touching? Brother and Sister fighting to stay alive.....*fist turns to metal and electricity sparks out.* I must say it makes me........sick to my stomach!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni on 5/16/2011, 6:54 am

Shen: *Teleports away from yuuka*
Ryu: AURA *A golden shield protects him from the trine*
Cody: Reflect * a mirror appear and redirects the attack back at Klefka*
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/16/2011, 8:17 am

Kefka: *flips out of the way while flying at Cody. He then spins and backfists Cody across the face.*
Yuuka: **brings her bat wing up to her mouth and licks Shen's blood off.* Mmmmm.....your mako energy tastes good.....*she glows and points her finger in a gun position.* You'll taste even better.....WELL DONE! *lets out 5 fireballs that appear to be seeking Shen* And as for you...*she points at Ryu.* I like my boys cold also....*lets out 15 blizzard blasts that also seek out Ryu.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 5/16/2011, 8:28 am

Steam: *Leaning against the wall, he watches Liola storm down the hallway. He pushes himself away from the wall and stares at Liola for a moment, pushing his hood back. He coughs loudly to get her attention.* What's up with you?

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/16/2011, 11:25 am

Liola: *she stops and turns to look at steam* Raem. Gone. Us? Over. *turns and continues walking*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/16/2011, 5:40 pm

Knives: You've come a long way, Materex siblings, but it was all in vain. now, lay down your weapons and I promise no harm will come to either of you. if you fail to comply....*the rest of his body turns metal and electricity sparks out everywhere.*.....I can't guarantee any of you will survive.....

Saber: I know you don't know me, Steam, but I would advise that we keep out of this....Liola seems angry enough and we don't need her pissed at us as well. As for Raem, I've been using my Necral powers to watch him and Mystess. It seems Garm and her are in a bit of trouble fighting the bounty hunters Millions Knives and Obsidian. I also saw Raem give her something....from what my mother made me learn, it looked like a traditional Celestio-Sapian engagement ring......
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/17/2011, 2:29 am

Garm: *his body turns to lava* Try us!
Mystess: *growls and materializes a bow and ice arrows in her hands*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/17/2011, 2:44 am

Knives: *slams his foot forward while thrusting both fists at Mystess and Garm, launching a continuous large chain of lightning at them.*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 5/17/2011, 4:00 am

Steam: *Shrugs nonchalantly.* Can those two really handle bounty hunters on their own?

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/17/2011, 5:15 am

Saber: Its not the hunters I'm worried about. Its the nine sources of madness that are near them that I'm worried about.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni on 5/18/2011, 9:49 am

Shen: Giga Flare *fires a blue flame*
Ryu: Impulse *absorbs the energies of the spels then releases four orb elemental energies and fires them*
Amelia: *Blocks Klefka attacks by forming shield of ice arround her husband*
Cody: *looks at amelia and smiles and mouths "they here?" she nodds in response a feroucious roar is hear* MY dad is here
Shen: GRAND PA IS HERE
Ryu: *feel a chill in the air* so IS GRANDMA!
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/18/2011, 10:00 am

Yuuka: Oh boy....more dragons....
Kefka: *glows and goes full god mode.* BRING'EM ON!
*suddenly, a flash happens and standing there is a man in a red cloak. he has two mouths on his hands and using them he absorbs all magic energies in the air, forcing all around him to revert to normal.*
Kefka: Kleptomania......what are you doing here?! shouldn't you be with the other shades of madness and NOT attacking me or my daughter?!
Kleptomania: Lord Abyssion is calling for a Ceasefire. He wishes for Shinra and the Warlords' allied fleets to meet and bolster each other. In one year's time, the two armies will meet again. It shall be a War to End All Wars!
Yuuka: A War to End All Wars?
Kefka: Interesting......a large battle filled with mindless destruction....I LIKE IT!
Kleptomania: *turns to Cody.* I am one of the Shades of Madness, Kleptomania. I have heard stories of you, son of Bahamut. Even though we are enemies, I look at you with the utmost respect. When we meet again, it will be on the battlefield at the war that will decide the fate of this and all other universes. Until then, rest and recover. You and your family will meet their untimely end at our hands eventually.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/20/2011, 5:53 am

Mystess: *fires her arrow so it hits the wall a millimeter above Kleptomaina's head* Then a Ceasefire it shall be...
Garm: *growls and reverts back*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/20/2011, 7:36 am

Kleptomania: Where did you come from?
Raem: *walks out next to Mystess.* Knives and the bounty hunters weren't too tough. We beat them easily.
Megalomania: Then you all really have gotten stronger. *Megalomania and the other Shades appear out of nowhere on top of the highest Shinra building.*
Obsession: They don't seem that tough....
Mania: *pulls off his hood, revealing a cobra head with Keshin eyes lining his hood-like head flap.* I don't know, Obsession....they seem strong to me! what do you think, Dementia?!
Dementia: *pulls down her hood, revealing a slick female mongoose with Keshin bull-style horns and a third eye. on her hands and face are marked with many different runic tattoos.* I could kill them all easily, Mania.
Schizophrenia: *his rightmost head looks at Dementia with a look of annoyance.* You can destroy any form of non-godly matter just by touching it, Dementia. Of course you could kill them easily. if you can keep up with them with that lack of sleep of yours.
Dementia: You would be lacking sleep too if you had Mania cackling in your ear every night!
Phobia: *mumble quietly but loud enough so the others can hear him.* Just stop fighting.....both of you......you're scaring me......
Megalomania: I agree with Phobia. Shut up. *turns to Geneforce.* Enjoy your brief, year-long respite, children. As per the rules of the Ceasefire, we shall remain on Tropic and Titanus and will not hunt for the Devil's Arms. You will do the same as well, or the FULL Keshin fleet will annihilate this and all other planets in our sight. Agreed?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/20/2011, 10:39 am

Mystess: *fires another arrow, this one hitting the ground at Megalomaina's feet* Fine. Agreed. Now leave before i plant an arrow into your skull...
Garm: Then that goes against the ceasefire...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/20/2011, 10:51 am

Megalomania: Hmm...I like your spirit, Mystess.....Later.....*he and the other Shades disappear along with Kefka, Yuuka, and the other Keshin.*
Raem: Well, I can't say I'll miss them....*turns to Mystess.* So, what do we do now that we have a year of peace?
Hades: *materializes next to Raem and Mystess.* Oh, you'll be able to decide that....AFTER you two are done getting married. but, after you two get back from the honeymoon, You are going to be grounded till at least the second coming of Deshdae...*mumbles* assuming we live that long.....*back to normal.* Now then, How about we head back to Avalon City and start the preparations, hmmm? I'm sure you two want to get this over with before we all die in a war lager than the War of the Titans!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/20/2011, 6:06 pm

Mystess: yeah.... Lets go!

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/21/2011, 2:24 am

Raem: *takes Mystess's hand.* Then lets go!

~Avalon City Palace, 2 weeks after the Battle of Shinra.*
Raem: *is in his preparation room. Grell and Garm are sitting in chairs while Raem paces back and forth. Grell is in a casual suit minus the tie wearing a black fedora. Raem is dressed in white British-style prince attire.* Oh boy.....just 10 minutes until the ceremony starts........
Grell: Will you relax, man?! Yeah, you're getting married. But its to Mystess, the girl you love. You should be happy!

Saber: *is sitting in Mystess's dressing room calmly. He looks up at Mystess.* Are you sure you want to do this, Cousin?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/21/2011, 8:43 pm

Mystess: I'm sure. *she twirls and watches as the white fabric of her elegsnt fashionista dress spin*
Luna: You better be sure this is what you want. Because there is no turning back.
Mystess: I know mom...
-------
Garm: Hey Raem, I wanna tell you something really important reguarding Mystess...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 5/21/2011, 10:42 pm

Raem: Whats up, Garm?

Saber: this is the first time I've ever heard of this "wedding" ceremony. Aunt Luna, what does it signify?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 5/21/2011, 11:00 pm

Garm: *grinning happily* You hurt my sister, I break your face!
----------------
Luna: It is a ceremony of the unity of two souls.

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top