NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/10/2011, 9:00 pm

*saber and Kokuro arrive at the spaceport. Alex is standing there among the burning rubble and twisted wreckage of the ships. He turns and sees the two Necral Paladins.*
Alex: about time Charisma sends her lackys......I was beginning to think she was either deaf or stupid.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 39 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2011, 11:30 pm

Kokuro: . . . . *she looks at Alex intrigued by his appearance*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/11/2011, 7:02 am

Alex: *sees Kokuro* wait.....you're that girl I saved a few days ago......why are you a Necral Paladin!? I thought I told you to get out of here while you still could and tell the Geneforce what was happening here! YOU DOOMED US ALL!
Saber: Hahahaha! it seems this girl is smarter than you are. By the way, if I may ask, who are you?
Alex: (clearly being sarcastic) I'm the toothfairy. Can't you see my wings?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/11/2011, 1:13 pm

(Sorry I took so long! >< Dun kill meh!)

DIMENSION OF THE GODS - SOK SHIP

SOK: Really now? This may prove to be more effective than I figure...

SKY KING RESIDENCE

~As the mini-fleet of fighter ships began to arrive near the mountain range that the Sky King chose as the battle field, he rose his arms up high, which caused the ships to come a halt. Once the were stopped, he spoke in his booming voice, knowing that the demons inside the bigger ships could hear him through the mini ship's microphone. ~

SKing: My fellow Gods, why do you wish to fight me? If it is power and control that you are after, I will not give them to you, unless you are deserving. Because of your use of evil power, you will not be granted this request until you are worthy, meaning that you must change your ways. Do so now, and all is forgiven. Retreat not in defeat, but in pride. This is your last warning.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/11/2011, 4:53 pm

Keshin Xander: *smiles evilly at what the Sky King said.* How cute....he thinks he can persuade us....... *warps out of the room. the two fleets are in standby until one of the sides gives the attack order. Xander materializes on top of one of the ships.* Good Morning, Sky King-sama........If you wish to know what I am after, I will tell you.......I am not after power or control. You are foolish to think that a Keshin would want control. No.....I am after something better....ABSOLUTE CHAOS! And I will achieve it through the only means I can think of.......I WILL OPEN THE GATES OF NIFELHEIM!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/11/2011, 7:15 pm

Kokuro: your point?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/11/2011, 8:31 pm

Alex: *gets into a palm-open-style fighting stance* screw the Keshinborne Legend......I'll finish this myself.
Saber: oooooo.........He's getting all feisty......*draws his blade and holds it with both hands above his head.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/11/2011, 8:33 pm

Kokuro: *pushes her hair back, revealing elf-like ears. She notches a flame tipped arrow and aims*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/11/2011, 9:50 pm

Alex: *dashes forward at Kokuro.*
Saber: *intercepts and kicks Alex into Kokuro's firing range.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/11/2011, 9:57 pm

Kokuro: *fires*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/11/2011, 10:03 pm

Alex: *his left arm turns into a black metal claw with metal tree branches coming out of the shoulder. he grabs the arrow and throws it at Saber.*
Saber: *deflects the arrow with his sword, flies at Alex with the sword in a stabbing position and starts thrusting at Alex's heart.*
Alex: *does back flips to dodge the thrusts. his right arm then turns into the silver arm and he aims at Kokuro with the black arm.* LAW ABIDING.....BLACK CHARGE! *fires a black blast of energy at Kokuro. the energy snakes in the air and flies up. it then stops and forms a ball. the ball then scatters into multiple miniature blasts that rain down at her. He then aims his silver claw at Saber.* LAW ABIDING.......SILVER GUN! *fires silver blast at Saber.*
Saber: *blocks with the sword and deflects it into a nearby building.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/11/2011, 11:05 pm

Kokuro: *throws a handful of daggers at the attack to stop it*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2011, 8:11 am

Alex: Not bad....for a Necral Paladin......
Saber: Those claws are very interesting weapons......Kokuro, have you ever seen something like that before?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/12/2011, 4:24 pm

Kokuro: *shakes her head*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2011, 5:17 pm

Saber: I see.....well then, would you grace us with your name please?
Alex: Not on your life....
Saber: Suit yourself. *flies forward and slices at Alex.*
Alex: *blocks with both claws and jumps over Saber and makes a dash at Kokuro*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/12/2011, 5:57 pm

Kokuro: *jumps back, firing arrows along the way*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2011, 6:49 pm

Alex: *gets hit by a few arrows, but is able to grab Kokuro by the leg and throws her into a wall. he then dashes forward and grabs her by the full upper body with his large black claw.* LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME! IF YOU ARE THE KOKURO I REMEMBER FROM 15 YEARS AGO, YOU FOUGHT AGAINST CHARISMA, CHIMERA, AND XANDER! YOU'VE BECOME THE VERY THING YOU FOUGHT AGAINST! AND FOR WHAT?! POWER!? YOU SOLD OUT YOUR OWN PLANET! IS LIVING IN A WORLD CONTROLLED BY SABER AND CHARISMA WORTH LOOSING YOUR SOUL OVER?!?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/12/2011, 7:17 pm

Kokuro: *she looks from Alex to Saber, to Alex again* I tried to forget those times...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/12/2011, 7:23 pm

Alex: You tried to forget what made you a hero, Kokuro! You killed Gallywix and saved Luna! REMEMBER!?
Saber: Don't listen to him Kokuro. Who is this stranger to tell you what is right and wrong? You don't even know him....
Alex: *sighs and mutters under his breath.*.....Gawain is gonna ream me for this......*takes off the witches hat he's wearing so now his face is visible.* Y do know me, Kokuro......I am Alex Tiberius Law of Geneforce. We were friends during the Iciauran Chimera massacre. You came to Mobius to warn the Geneforce about what had happened on Iciaura. You then fought alongside us and were able to save Luna by killing Chimera and Xander's one lacky, Gallywix. Remember now?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/12/2011, 10:27 pm

Kokuro: *sighs* even when i try to forget i remember even more...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/13/2011, 7:37 am

Alex: So don't be a slave to Charisma any longer, Kokuro. Come with me. We can save the planet and stop Saber and Charisma together. Just like we did with Xander and Chimera 15 years ago....

~Iciaurian palace, Capital City center.~
*Charisma has fully taken over~
Ghoul: *runs in and drops on all fours in front of Charisma who is sitting on a huge bone throne.* My Queen......Me have important news! Me just saw skunk from old statue of Geneforce in center of courtyard, Alex Law, fighting your Necral Paladins....

~Mobius, the Apartments district, Neo Geneforce City~
*Grell and Nahn have finished lunch and are heading to Xanthos's apartment. As they walk, a TV in a shop is playing the news.*
Reporter: Breaking News! Warlord Soma Ak Shakar has died due to his wounds from the Heaven's peak battle. A new Warlord, Han Thraze, has been appointed to fill Soma's place. *the picture shows a tall man with blue skin, sharp teeth, an orange Mohawk, blue leather armor, and a rather large skull-adorned bow in his hands. in the background, when he speaks, he has a bit of a Jamaican accent.* At this time, however, Deshdae made a public appearance and declared Warlord Yuuka to become this galaxy's first ever Empress.
Grell: *stops dead in his track as soon as he hears that. his body goes pure white and he starts shivering even with Nahn on the top of his head.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/13/2011, 1:17 pm

DIMENSION OF THE GODS - BATTLE FIELD

SKing: Nifelheim... *nods* That is the gateway to utter chaos. However, why bother unleashing chaos there, when you've entered the dimension of the Gods and have caused enough chaos by doing that? Either way, I will not let down without a fight. Soldiers! Forth!

~About 200 of the God's soldiers rose up from the ground, shaking the ground as they marched along the pathway to the ships. A few of them stayed back and shot powerful beams of light upon some of the fighter planes, landing hits and making dents in the material. The other soldiers, with their shields and swords of light at the ready, were prepared to block attacks and shoot beams of energy from the tips of their weapons. The war was now officially on. ~

~The SOK ships however, fired back at the soldiers of the Sky King with dark-powered ammunition, sometimes being able to cancel out the attacks when the dark and light collided. When they attacks killed off a soldier, another would arise in its place, and body would be used a light bomb, being flung at the ships by means of a freshly constructed catapult. Surprised that he would go to that extent, SOK cocked her head to the side and smiled. ~

SOK: Interesting how a peace-loving God can be so violent... *giggles*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/13/2011, 1:25 pm

Raelik: *turns to Zazul.* I want those enemy soldiers dead completely.....Release the Leviathans.
Zazul: yes sire.....*presses a button on his arm.*
*the Dreadnoughts all open the bottom hatches and out from each comes 20 large lobster-like mechs each the size of a capital ship. on their mouths are two large twin Gatling guns. on their claws are twin energy pincers and in the center of the claws are energy cannons. These are the Execution empire's most powerful war machines: the Leviathans. Each capable of leveling an entire continent withing 10 minutes.*

*while this is going on, Xander suddenly pulses and his smile grows disturbingly big.*
Keshin Xander: So....you have chosen me, master?.........fine.........Sky King! Are you prepared?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/15/2011, 2:28 pm

DIMENSION OF THE GODS - BATTLE FIELD

~In retaliation to the Leviathans, the Sky King ordered up more soldiers of light and energy with even more durability and power in their punch. Bravely, the nameless, faceless beings in tough armor stormed the field triumphantly, ready to take on more ships and the lobster-mechs. The light bombs and light strikes warded off much of the darkness and evils, but that didn't stop a persistant SOK from being victorious. ~

SOK: That selfish pig. He doesn't know when to stop does he? What a slimeball. *presses another button on her remote, harder, as more ships and SOKbots come flying out of the main port and head straight for the war*

SKing: I am always prepared, as you should be as well. *calmly, but humbly shoots a powerful blast of light from a shimmering, holy medallion around his neck, directly at Keshin Xander*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/15/2011, 4:55 pm

Keshin Xander: *he is hunched over and shimmering with madness energy. when the blast hits him, a huge amount of pressure and energy is released. when the smoke clears, Xander is not there. instead, there is a human man with Envy from Full Metal Alchemist style hair, rippling muscles, and a dark red cloak bottom. 5 Keshin eyes, 3 on his chest and two on his stomach, are staring bleakly at the sky king. On the man's back, two large black angel wings spread open. on the arm-like rims on the top of the wings, six Keshin eyes line each wing. his face is handsome, as if he was 26. on the center of his forehead is a single Keshin eye. his normal eyes are pale blue, like an angel's. The pressure coming from his body is so strong that the enemies around him all are completely flattened in seconds. The only ones that aren't flattened are SOK and The Execution Leaders because of how far away they are and the Sky King. The man looks up and smiles a cruel, handsome, and evil smile.*
???: Its been a long time.......Sky King......

~SOK Ship~
Raelik: *is in disbelief* thats.....thats......no way........Lady SOK, you have just witnessed the freeing of a god of Evil.....Behold, Genungagap the Devourer! The Keshin believe that if one of them becomes powerful enough, Genungagap will choose that one to trade places with him in Nifelheim. Xander became that powerful.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next