NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 7:21 pm

Sayuri: . . .Nothing... Just a little home sick...
---------------------
Obsidian: Works for me!
Liola: x.x greeeat...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 38 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 7:26 pm

Ben: *cocks both of his pistols.* I SAID MOVE IT, GIRL!
Knives: Oh no you don't! *Knives and Obsidian both start shooting, but Ben shoots just as fast. the bullets and crossbow bolts all collide with each other*

Delques:.......you know, if you want to go home, you only need to say so....I can send you back anytime, Sayuri....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 7:46 pm

Liola: I'd like to live a few more years, so whatever... *starts walking towards the ship, then darts deep into the woods*
------------------
Sayuri: I dont know...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 7:53 pm

Knives: Crud.....

Delques: Its your choice.....but if you decide to say, then consider staying with me.....not as my second-in-command, but as something else......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 8:01 pm

Liola: *hiding in the woods*
--------------
Sayuri: I need some time to think about it...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 8:05 pm

Delques: sure. I'm heading back to the fortress.....go check on the kid.

Ben: *Ducks behind some trees and continues his firefight with Obsidian and Knives. Knives hides behind another tree and Obsidian hides behind a boulder.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 8:31 pm

Obsidian: *fires multiple bolts at Knives*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 8:39 pm

Ben: *ducks and fires 3 bullets at Obsidian.*

~Iciaura~
*Near Gwen's location, a small silver leopard boy is running away from a group of undeads and a Necral Paladin. the boy is cornered. the Paladin raises his sword to kill the boy.*
Paladin: this is the end for you, mortal.....
*the boy looks down, then looks up. suddenly, a third eye sprouts on his forehead. it is at the same angle as his other eyes. his eyes shine bright brown and energy builds around him. the boy then shouts at the Paladin and the undeads*
Boy: KILSA IRAN DOORL! *a shockwave engulfs the undead and paladin and destroys their entire bodies. the boy stands up, scared. the energy from the enemies flows into him and the boy looks around. as he does, Abel's words echo in the background.* "he is Insorakin.....KESHINBORNE!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/7/2011, 8:45 pm

Gwen: *senses the energy and heads toward it*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/8/2011, 3:52 pm

*the boy stumbles over the dead zombies and the dead paladin and walks timidly towards Gwen's direction. The boy appears to be about 10 years old. he keeps looking around in fear.*
Boy: Help.....somebody.....anybody........help me...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/8/2011, 6:53 pm

Gwen: *hears the plea and heads for the source*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/8/2011, 9:38 pm

*the boy keeps walking and collapses about 5 feet from Gwen. Suddenly, next to Gwen, a suave, smooth voice speaks to her. it has a bit of a british accent to it.* Ah, so this is where Gawain and Abel sent you. I was just recently revived. *standing next to her is a man with purple hair that is pushed back British Nobleman style, golden eyes, a long red Colonial-style coat, and silver Colonial-style cloths. a 8 foot long rapier sword is strapped to his side. the sword has a black swirling orb on the bottom of the handle. the man smile dashingly and bows to Gwen like a Colonial British gentleman.* Allow me to introduce myself, Vaclav Bane, former king of Icecrown and father to Delques Bane and Stinggle Bane, at your humble service, my lady. I have been revived like you and Master Law as a Knight Of The Ebon Blade. I believe we are looking for the Keshinborne, correct?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/9/2011, 1:21 am

Gwen: um... we are...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/9/2011, 8:11 am

Vaclav: My blood senses tell me there is someone buried in the snow about 5 feet away from you. there is a lot of energy coming from him.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2011, 11:12 am

Gwen: *looks around*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/10/2011, 11:51 am

Vaclav: *walks over to the boy and moves the snow off him. he picks the boy up and shows him to Gwen.* Found him.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2011, 11:52 am

Gwen: poor thing...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/10/2011, 11:55 am

*the boy is shivering like crazy yet is unconscious. He mutters something about his parents in his sleep and his shivering grows a bit more violent. Vaclav puts his hand to the boy's forehead.*
Vaclav: He has a fever.....we should take him back to Straightholm at once.
*in the distance, an explosion rings out from Alex attacking the spaceport so the undead cannot leave Iciaura.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2011, 1:40 pm

Gwen: *takes off her cloak and wraps it around the boy* I dont need it.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/10/2011, 3:24 pm

???: Such a strange world my descendents live in... *A cat whose fur was as blazing yellow as the sun walked down the streets. He gazed at the structures, many unfamiliar to him. After all, he had died a pretty long time ago. His name? Anax, the founder of the first Ailuro Clan. His ears twitch as he hears the explosion. The being known as Charisma was causing mass chaos in this region. He quietly melted into the shadows as he heard footsteps.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2011, 3:58 pm

Luna: *back at the house* long day...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/10/2011, 4:15 pm

~inside Anax's mind.~
Gawain: Sir Anax, the Keshinborne has been found. continue your tasks and then report back to Straightholm when you are finished. The rest of the knights will be waiting. Also, Sir Alex has successfully destroyed the enemy spaceport. Charisma is trapped on Iciaura.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/10/2011, 4:35 pm

Anax: ~Should I go guard the keshinborne?~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/10/2011, 4:47 pm

Gawain: ~do as you wish, Sir Anax.~

Saber: *hears the explosion.*hmmmm? Kokuro, lets go investigate....*starts to walk off towards the hangar bay*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/10/2011, 8:26 pm

Kokuro: *follows*
----------------
Luna: *hears the explosion and sighs* It never ends...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next