NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
RE: Bygone Fragments Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty

RE: Bygone Fragments

Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty RE: Bygone Fragments

Post by Star Phoenix 9/11/2019, 10:59 pm

Bygone Fragments is a short story serial series, covering the point of view of several Mosaic characters, from Anount to Iciaura, and from Babylon to Tropic. This compiles narrative of several "canon" characters owned by Star Phoenix (formerly Phirania) following the events of Broken Genesis.

---0---

Index
Part 1: Pennatus - The Peregrine
Part 2: Sadon - The Frozen Reaper
Part 3: Vaesyr - The World-Killer
Part 4: Rameses - The Demon Lord
Part 5: Boost - The Harbinger of Metal
Part 6: Argent - The Kokugen Blade
Part 7: Reign - The Harbinger of Magic
Part 8: Xanthos - The Turbo Vigilante
Part 9: Hidden

Last edited by Star Phoenix on 10/9/2019, 10:59 pm; edited 10 times in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Pennatus' Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 9/11/2019, 11:50 pm

On the planet of Anount, economy was never a strong point. Not really. The native people here – Andesians and Ailuro – had little in the way of high-demand exported goods, and historically had found themselves as bodyguards or assassins. These people had little to offer aside from their unmatched combat might, at least until the Insurgency War.

That had changed everything, everywhere.

Koko refugees from the planet Tropic had fled to any viable planet to escape what would have been certain death for them. Anount was one of these precious planets – one of the nearest habitable worlds that had the smallest possibility of welcoming them. The natives of Anount had been skeptical at first – extraterrestrial contact on their native soil had often ended in showers of blood, after all. But the Koko needed a home, and thus took it upon themselves to make the best impression possible. Adapting to the available Anootian resources, the Koko brought their industrial innovations as a gift, jump-starting Anootian economic power by centuries.

My name is Pennatus, and that was the story of my ancestry.

The biggest Anootian corporation nowadays is Kokurei Enterprises, a cutting-edge tech company that dominates the competition to the point of nearly holding a monopoly. It’s also my family’s legacy, which I know I’ll inherit one day. But that day is far from now, when my mother is ready to pass it down to me – I know I’ll be ready for it. Many of my ideas – blueprints, modifications, inventions – had already been gifted to Kokurei’s R&D team. At least, when I feel like giving them my latest idea, anyway. No, most of my time and energy goes into helping turn the tide of corruption here at home. Anount is far from perfect, but there are those who stand to protect it.

The X-Cell is an Anootian black ops team, working to better the lives of those who live on our planet, by any means. The work of eliminating corruption runs deep, but we’re prepared for it. My inventions play no small role in our work, and help keep our vigilantism a secret from the masses. Sky King knows what would happen if our activities were to become known to the public. I just… I can’t think about it. Our work is far too important.

But Kokurei… I think about it often – what it meant in the past, what it could mean in the future. The linguistics for Anootian Kokoumane differs slightly from its Tropican counterpart, but the word would have originally meant something along the lines of “bird of the sun,” making it a figurative beacon of Anount’s combat prowess in the Mosaic. For the Anootians, war and combat runs through their veins, and our technology had to adapt to reflect their needs – we’d never have survived without their guidance. And it was the gift of progress that led the people of Anount to take up arms to defend us when the government of Tropic tried to bring us back to the planet by force. The Anootians had finally tasted genuine progress, and they would fight to keep it safe.

That’s why the X-Cell exists. There are those who would stifle our progress and advancements, who would keep us in the darkness of ignorance, who would keep us blind to what lies beyond. That is why we must exist, to ensure a future of our own choosing, not one that is decided for us.

My name is Pennatus, and this is why I fight.

Last edited by Star Phoenix on 9/12/2019, 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Sadon's Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 9/12/2019, 1:07 am

You never can pick the hand that life deals you – the best you can do is make do with whatever cards you’re dealt. And when you’re born in Iciaura’s region of Kyuu, you’re about as far from lucky as you could possibly be. No, it’s not the benevolent rule of Luna that you live under – you get the absolute “joy” of living under the reign of her sister. How delightful! How absolutely charming! Yes, Empress Charisma, whatever you say! …Ugh. Kyuu is a cursed land, mostly ‘cause of who’s ruling it. That woman has a nasty temper, and to call her wicked would be a compliment.

I didn’t grow up with a roof over my head, or a family to call my own. No, I had to learn to survive in a wolf-eat-wolf world all on my own. No biggie for a lil Ice Wolf. Truth be told, the only stroke of luck I had was my particular skillset, which gained me a spot in Iciaura’s underground as a contractual worker – if someone needed someone found, or taken out? I became the cleaner that’d handle it. I never set out to be the local cleaner of Kyuu, but like I said – you never can pick the hand that life deals you.

A trick I learned – I guess from my parents – is the magic art of Runebinding. A glyph that I visually place on a surface that is capable of several different effects, depending on the glyph. My favorite is the Specter Song – it makes people hear things that aren’t actually there, making it suuuuuper useful as a distraction. But as a cleaner, it was important to know that some jobs would require a… “firm” touch, so learning how to wield a blade became critical. It wasn’t long before I started combining swordsmanship with Runebinding, and then my biological abilities as an Ice Wolf. In the underworld of Iciaura, I’m often known by “Sadon the Frozen Reaper,” “Sadon the Frost Ghost,” and other colorful titles. It’s… actually something I came to enjoy, as time passed.

But at the end of the day, I’m just trying to make a living. But I know that Charisma’s men have been trying to recruit new blood into their ranks, and had been sniffing around particularly close to my hunting grounds. And the one thing I hate more than anything else in the world is being tied down… but it’s no secret why Charisma would want more allies. I don’t follow the politics of the royals too closely, but it’s no secret that Luna has powerful allies on several other worlds. And then there was the alleged assassination attempt a while back, at the hands of Kokugen mercenaries? Yeah, not very subtle, Your Highness.

But the writing’s been on the wall for a while now – Charisma is seeking to build her power base to the point where it can challenge Luna’s. Most of us had hoped that there wouldn’t be more bloodshed after the Daitengu incident from a while back. But civil war seems inevitable for Iciaura now… I just hope I can wait out the storm.

What, you thought I was gonna throw my hat in the ring?

Hell nah, I have better things to do than stick my nose in the business of a royal spat. Nah, I only look out for me, because I just can’t afford to slow myself down by worrying about others. I… I guess I’m sorry if that seems cruel, but… that’s just the kind of world that this is. I can’t afford the luxury of kindness, not if I want to stay alive.

Underground fight clubs, carrying out hits for the local mob, orchestrating “accidents” of targets… that’s my life. And I can’t say I’d honestly change it, ‘cause it’s the only life I’ve ever known. My name is Sadon, the Frozen Reaper of Iciaura.

And this is why I fight.

Last edited by Star Phoenix on 9/12/2019, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Vaesyr's Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 9/12/2019, 2:37 am

I was not born; I was made. The pinnacle of a lifeform made to kill the Ailuro Clan of Anount, a merging of the Lavaborne code with an Iciauran Ice Wolf body, and WonderMold genetics to fill in the gaps of genetic code. I was made to be a weapon, the alpha specimen of my kind – a destiny that I fought against with every fiber of my being. Life’s never that easy… No matter how much I may want it to be. I… I did terrible things. I know that I wasn’t always in control of my actions—those who made me had built overrides into my brain. But I still feel the guilt of those crimes heavily, every day.

At least those that I’d hurt have forgiven me.

I am Vaesyr Solus, Chancellor of the Flamma people. We Flamma are small in number, but are populous enough to have our own capital in the northern lands of Anount – not too far from the capital of the Ailuro that we were meant to destroy. That had been our purpose, but we sought a new path in life. I could never express how much gratitude I have for the ones who showed me that I could forge my own destiny – Xanthos, Pennatus, and the others… I’d thank the gods, but my people were made, not born. We do not have beliefs in things such as gods. Not for us, anyway.

It was my past that brought me to join the X-Cell, a vigilante group working to better the lives of everyone on Anount. But even so, worry hangs over me. The ones who made my people are the Ignian Empire, and I know they’ll come back to sow destruction to Anount one day. For it is these people who dare to defy them, and their regime. The Ignians… they are conquerors, existing since at least the so-called ShatterStone Incident that historians ascribe to. Their planet – Juvia – is artificial, wandering the galaxy in search of more resources to leech off. I was made to be perfect. Unrivaled. Undefeatable. A World-Killer. The one who would bring Anount to its knees.

They’d never have expected the Flamma to ally with the Ailuro and Koko. Relations with the other Anootians (the Andesians), has been harder to establish. I understand their history with extraterrestrials has often been met with blood and hatred, so I cannot blame their hesitation. But I will be better. No, we will be better. In order to protect our new home and to prove ourselves, we must become an asset for the people of Anount.

The X-Cell is my chance to ensure a positive future for everyone! Ironic – the Ignians used Flamma as a term to mean a spark of hope – we will use that word for that very meaning, but in the context of building a better future. These people have given me a home, despite all that I’ve done to them, and I have no intention of letting them down now. My “brother” Omicron also works to protect the future in the X-Cell, and his technical prowess matches well with Pennatus. As for me? I work in the strike team out in the field alongside Xanthos and the others that he’s recruited. The X-Cell is small, true, but we have aspirations that reach the heavens.

We are children of ice, and keepers of lava. Mystic energy runs through our veins, which we channel through the yellow markings on our bodies. Through this, we gain heightened awareness of our Life Force Emissions, and how to enhance our body’s physical attributes with it. All Flamma possess some degree of control over their mysticism, though few are adept at wielding it alongside our manipulation of lava. And for an Alpha Flamma like myself, I am capable of far more, all with the intent of protecting the life that I’m making for myself.

My name is Vaesyr, and this is why I fight.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Rameses' Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 9/13/2019, 2:55 am

The Mosaic Cloud.

Ultimately, it’s a playground where gods and men make war, where empires rise and fall in mere moments, and where truth and lies are intimately entwined with the threads of fate. Here, in this place, anything is possible, and the improbable is never out of reach. But, perhaps, that is the problem. In a world where everybody is special, then… nobody truly is.

I am Rameses, a Mosaic Demon of the highest order, called back to the material plane by a woman with a heart of vengeance – Ikari. She… intrigues me, unlike anyone I’ve met before, to the point where I follow her lead out of interest in what she plans to do next. To see a Demon Lord become subservient to a mere mortal? Laughable to some, perhaps, but I am no prisoner. My reanimation into this Tropican body has its benefits, and I have Ikari to thank for that. Fascinating that one of my pedigree would follow the commands of one such as her – perhaps, I see her as an equal. No, I certainly do.

The other ancient Lords would scoff under bated breath, but they would dare not face me as I am now. This body I now inhabit is one whose previous host was a master of anti-magic. To tear apart threads of Life Force Energy is easier for me now than it previously had been, and Chemical Chaos has now become my fascination. It is through these tools that I shall have my vengeance on the child of light.

Damn that Genesis.

That bastard’s still out there somewhere, I know it. I’d once dared to wander outside the confines of the Mosaic to another galaxy not far from here. And it was this solitary man that had ultimately caused my demise. There I was, on the cusp of glory and absolute power beyond what the Mosaic could offer, but he had defied me. He’d mistaken me for another – some other demon he’d been hunting down. He was lucky to have finished me then, but should we meet again? It will be I who is the victor.

Which brings me to Ikari. She and the one who rules planet X-17? They’ve conspired to form a team of their own, to defeat Genesis and his little friends once and for all. Oh, yes, Genesis may have his friends across the Mosaic. But I have my own, and we certainly don’t intend to lose.

…I must say, the ability to use anti-magic is quite useful. The person whose body I was reanimated into – Asuerra, or something of the sort – was some degree of genius. He’d used the properties of Chemical Chaos to not negate magic, but unravel and reverse its effects. That invention he’d made had died along with him, but the gift itself had been passed on to me. And I intend to make good use of it. Mages, wizards, shamans, and warlocks… such people exist in abundance in the Mosaic, making me a perfect weapon to handle them. And as many members of Genesis’ team fall under those same categories?

I gleefully await our coming conflict.

But Ikari bids me to wait, and bide our time as she gathers more and more powerful allies. In fact… I believe she was due to have a visit to Iciaura sometime soon. So I must not slack either – I’ll better myself for when the day comes that I can finally take my revenge!

My name is Rameses, and this is why I fight.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Boost's Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 9/25/2019, 8:43 pm

Oh, how the years have treated me.

Time is an unkind mistress, withering bones and stealing youth from those who cling most tightly to it. And my time in this world has been long and grating, and shows no sign of coming to an end any time soon. My given name is one that I’ve forgotten over the centuries, but my master has granted me another – one that will speak not of destruction, but of growth. As servant of the Eorlan, my name is Boost, and I shall see my masters brought back upon this plane of existence from their dwelling.

I’ve waited many years, since the stars themselves tore apart and nomads from other realms glided into our reality. I watched the battles and wars that had raged for dominion over our Mosaic Cloud, and I’ve witnessed the atrocities of mortalkind with a keen eye. At least, a version of me has.

For I am one in a long line of many, with my memory being loaded into digital banks for preservation, and my form being a near-perfect model of years of tests. In that way, I am eternal, and I shall remain so until my masters reawaken from their slumber. I was made as their Harbinger to watch over and preserve them, to see that their rebirth to this plane is fulfilled. And I shall succeed in my mission. For their names and essence has been lost to all but the Harbingers who await them.

Yes, I am not alone in my lifelong mission. I exist as the Harbinger of Metal, and all within that domain is my playground. Circuits and electronics are putty in my hands, so simple to mold, transform, and reconfigure to my whims. Technology in all its forms are known to me, as all society that could pose a threat is under my gaze. My domain requires I travel across the Mosaic to observe and refine my understanding, and to keep aware of how different worlds develop their technological advancements. I’ve seen the potential of Tropic’s Chemical Chaos weaponry, the teleportation crystal technology of Iciaura, the industrial super-technology of Helion, and other places you’ve never heard of.

I observe all known relevant worlds with a careful eye, with duplicates of myself set dormant on each, simply observing trends and relaying them to the central body of Boost. And in my centuries of observing, I have come to know this – there are those who would rise up to prevent the Awakening of the Eorlan, and they call themselves heroes. The Eorlan, who are our saviors from the gods, demons, and invaders from beyond our stars? No, I shall not stand for it. I must call for my fellow Harbingers to rise once again. The Harbinger of Magic is yet to appear in this time, though I know she shall soon. The Harbinger of Mind has similarly kept herself hidden from the public eye, though I’m sure she too senses the storm that is to come. And the other Harbingers? They are not yet prepared for the upcoming strife, though they will be.

Oh, how the years have treated me.

Yes, I look forward to the confrontation with these heroes, this Uniforce, so I may test their mettle. Ultimately, I shall show them the folly of their ways, and lay waste to them and their foolishness for defying their predetermined rulers. I look forward to the future, for the past has woven a song foretelling chaos and struggle for whose ideals are correct. Perhaps… it would be wise to cripple the Uniforce before they become too much of a threat. But doing so would almost endanger the identities of my masters… I will consult the others on this matter. But in the meantime?

I will observe, for this is why I fight.

Last edited by Star Phoenix on 9/26/2019, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Argent's Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 9/25/2019, 10:35 pm

Heehee! Aren’t games just so wonderful?

I just love, love, love playing games with people, just like the Journey tells me to! Sometimes, they take me far, far away to play hide-and-seek with someone, and then I tag them with my knife. I’m so good at the game, nobody’s gotten me back yet! But… I dunno, sometimes it gets boring by myself, so that’s why it makes me happy when the Journey sends someone else with me! Like, that one time, when they sent me to Iciaura with… um… what was his name…? Oh, right!! It was Blastion! The Journey wanted us to tag some princess of a planet – I think the super close one – and then we’d get lollipops for winning. But then Blastion stopped playing and hurt me.

Oh… That’s right. That was the only time I lost the game. The Journey didn’t give me dinner for a week straight after that…

I remember it all. And I remember how much I HATE BLASTION!! …Heehee! I’ll be sure to tag him the next time I see him, swear it on my name of Argent Gale! Hm… So, the Journey says I’m a Koh-koh? Whatever that means. But they said I came from faaar away when I was little, but I’ve been here so long, I don’t really remember any of that stuff?

Or maybe I do?

Uhm… It’s kiiiinda hard to focus sometimes, you know? The Journey says it’s ‘cause of my special ability to “layer my mortality” and “sync my consciousness across timelines” and a whole buncha other stuff I don’t really get? But I know I’m super good at tag!! I’m sooooo good that the Journey sends me on the most missions to the most places, but I always love going back home to Kokugen!~

Let’s see, what else is there… I don’t really play tag at Kokugen, ‘cause that’s against the rules? But the Journey lets me exercise all I want! There’s a lot of pointy things there, and a huuuuuge maze that changes all the time. Gosh, it’s so much fun there, and I’d never trade it for anything else in the whole wide world! But you know, I wish I could play with more people a few times. ‘Cause after I play tag with someone, I never get to see them again, and that kinda makes me sad. But I think I can tag that princess again one day, ‘cause Blastion made me lose! So… I guess it’s not a bad thing, if I can get to try again someday!

But I’m super good with pointy things – I never miss at target practice, and the Journey says my cuts are “the cleanest slashes among any of our experiments,” so I think that’s a good thing? And I can make myself super strong, super fast, and a whole buncha other stuff. So when I play tag, I make sure to stay super quiet until I’m close to who I tag. And they never see me coming, ‘cause I’m so good! Heehee!

But anyways!~

The doctors say I gotta rest now ‘cause I gotta ‘nother person I gotta tag tomorrow, and they want me to be at my very best! So, yeah! Um… I think that’s everything! So yeah, my name’s Argent Gale!

And that’s why I play!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Reign's Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 9/26/2019, 1:15 am

What color is the sky?

It’s been so long that I’ve forgotten the touch of the breeze, the caress of aromas wafting under my nose, the lingering breath of rain in the air after a storm. Small, little things that I never thought I’d miss – all too easy to overlook because of their commonality. The commonplace obscurities of life were all that I’d traded in, so that I could obtain power and status far beyond what I’d had before. I do not regret my choice, even though I admit to yearn for all the little things that I no longer see.

I know my choice was worth it, but I can still miss them. I knew what I’d signed up for, when the skies had turned violet and crimson lightning had scorched the fields of Anount. The Navitaria had bewitched my dear, sweet sister, and tricked her into thinking she had fallen in love with one of their kind. My sister, Anastasia… and I, once called Godiva. But in the space that I am now, I have a new name, bequeathed by the ones who will give me the strength to protect my sister from harm.

I am Reign, the Harbinger of Magic and one who watches over the Eorlan.

Or at least, for the last part, I will be. For the place I am in now, I cannot quite watch over them, for my role dictates that I learn what I can of the arcane. And so, I exist in… a place between dreams and reality, training under the watchful eye of the Eorlan that commands time – Charneos. The place I am – a kind of bubble of temporal energy – is where I’ve spent… perhaps millennia in training. I’ve learned magicks known only by the most ancient of spellcasters, and had been lost in the eons since their inception. Magic in all its forms and ways is familiar for me, but the muses of time are what draw most of my interest.

Chronomancy is perhaps the most powerful field of magic, for its applications are many and versatile. And, most importantly, everyone must eventually succumb to the jaws of time, even the stars themselves. My time in this place has naturally brought my own mortality into question, as I suppose any sufficient time spent with enhanced longevity would inspire. I know my time will come eventually, but not for quite some time.

Charneos’ voice whispers to me as I absorb more of his knowledge of the arcane – there are other Harbingers waiting for me when I emerge from this bubble, and I must join with them in order to do what must be done for their reawakening. My sister is long dead, even though I took this promise in order to protect her. But in actuality, there was little I could do regarding that. But the ones who took her away from me, the Navitaria, they still linger out there somewhere. And they shall pay for their crimes against my home of Anount.

I’ll make sure of it.

Ah, yes. I sense the time is near for me to emerge from my hibernation, and to emerge as the Harbinger of Magic. Somewhere out there, unnatural storms ravage the Mosaic Cloud, enough to disrupt the bubble of time that I’ve grown to call home over the past several centuries. Yes, I believe I am ready, for I have seen into my actions across parallel timelines, and I know I will succeed, no matter what the cost may entail for me.

What color is the sky? It does not truly matter, for I shall see for myself soon enough. My name is Reign, the Harbinger of Magic.

And this is why I fight.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Xanthos' Fragment

Post by Star Phoenix 10/9/2019, 10:55 pm

The time to act is now.

I have always been one to believe in the power of actions, of personally crafting our futures, of taking control of our lives and steering the ship towards favorable waters. The rest of my people… do not quite agree. They would sit and debate the pros and cons for time without end until the issue has grown too grand for them to efficiently handle. In the time spent mulling over whether we should or should not, critical points that could change the tide for the better all pass. And I can no longer abide by such a society that would sit back and do nothing.

And so, I began to act – alone at first, using the resources and intel at my disposal to turn the tides of corruption and greed, and push for a better society. But I had not acted in the public gaze, but rather the blanket of shadows, making the arts of subterfuge and espionage my tools. It wasn’t long before others began to join my crusade, helping me strike from the night to bring criminals to the light. And for a time, it had felt like real change was coming.

But some things cannot be accounted for.

All it had took was one crash of my airship on an alien world, one connection to the world beyond my own, and all at once – my world magnified. The secret life I led collided with the political renown I had built overnight, and my work could no longer be held in the dark. The team that I built was forced into the spotlight, and nothing was the same. Though time has proven to be our ally, I still feel repentance over upending their lives, even if I was not directly responsible for it.

All of a sudden, I had been thrown into the grand stage of the Mosaic, joining a group of like-minded people from worlds across the galaxy. Superheroes, praised across the galaxy for defending worlds against threats, whether mystical, supernatural, street-level, or otherwise. At times, I feel unworthy to stand alongside such giants, but some actions are out of my hand. My destiny, it seems, is to be a founding member of the greatest force the Mosaic has ever seen.

My name is Xanthos Ailuro, and I had once thought that the formation of the X-Cell would be my greatest achievement – a vigilante black-ops group dedicated to enacting social change. Joining the Uniforce and becoming a cosmic guardian was certainly not something I had planned on. Of my people, I was born with a rare genetic anomaly called Heitero, of which only two other Ailuro have been born with in the history of my kind. And these Heitero was the most legendary and influential figures in Anootian history, so needless to say, expectations for me were always high.

The psionic empathy powers that are commonplace among my people is more advanced for me, allowing me to see and interact with soul energies. Or to say, I can utilize Life Force Energy in a way similar to magic, but lacking actual magical properties. The rawest, purest core of the Soul contains the energy that I can transmute into Soul Elements – energies that mimic their natural counterparts but have key differences. Soul Fire cannot be put out with normal water, while Soul Ice cannot be melted by normal heat. Soul Lightning is my domain, and electricity can flow from my fingertips with ease. This Soul Energy can, when used on physical objects, alter their physical characteristics, such as hardness, or elasticity.

The gifts of Ailuran sleight of hand are no secret for me, and my bag of tricks is my greatest weapon. I may not be the strongest out there, but my versatility on the Uniforce is unmatched. For the greatest social change, I know I am needed. My name is Xanthos Ailuro.

And this is why I must fight.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

RE: Bygone Fragments Empty Re: RE: Bygone Fragments

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content