The newest registered user is Somepersonoverthere

Our users have posted a total of 15248 messages in 270 subjects
Gallery

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: [Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

Post by jzienk on 6/4/2018, 3:00 am

"I can dig, daddy-o!" Leo laughs, playing along to make the old man happy. He gives the items a quick once over, pondering if he could use any. A few catch his eye briefly, but in the end he shakes his head.

"I wouldn't say I cut them off, exactly. I intend to go back with them once I find myself and what I want to do, ya know?" He chuckles. "Just would rather not take over the 'family business' as grandpa calls it."
jzienk
The New Person
The New Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/10/2018, 5:15 am

"A journey of self-discovery, then." Jet nods. "Why start in Llewpard, though? It's not exactly somewhere I'd think of going for a goal like that."

He picks up the goggles on the counter, not really bothered by its tattered appearance. "This could look nice, I think. How much are these, sir?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 6/12/2018, 6:23 am

The girl with the bright orange hair snickers with delight as the assistant congratulated her.  "Thank you so much!  When she first announced she was accepting applications for Junior Lore-cationers, I was ecstatic!  I've always wanted to work with a regional professor, and I've prolly got a book from each one of them!  Even though I have so many, my favorite was Professor Pine's!" the youth eagerly exclaimed, giving Raida an idea of how interested she was in the field.

Chia loved watching the view from the cart, smelling the fresh air and admiring the beautiful scenery.  She was pleased with how Branwyn appeared.  It would certainly take some time to get used to Adanna though - the human was much too energetic to interact with all the time...

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/12/2018, 8:40 am

((Yall have like 2500$ as travel funds from the professor. I'll let you know when you get the next stipend.))

"Thooose.... Hmmmm..." The older guy scratched his chin, eyeing Jet and the goggles. "I'll give 'em to ya for 50$. They're called Sky goggles! Said to alter the form of a pokemon of many shapes! Makes it flyyyy!" he chuckles, tapping his stick on the ground. "There's something else that has to happen while it has the item, but I forget! But it also looks great on people! Bahahaha!!"

There's a man several stalls down, with what looks like a gogoat pulled buggy. "Anyone heading to Llewpard? Cheap rides to a nice destination! Leaving in 5 minutes!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Well it seems that now is your chance! Lore-cations are so far, unique to Branwyn. We have a couple logged, but there are many that we have yet to find; and thats where you and your teammates will come it. While you travel through the region, you'll be on the lookout for anything that you may deem as a Lore-cation. When you find one, just report it to the professor." Raida chuckles. "There I go, doing Mrs. Pine's job again. She'll explain in better detail when we arrive, which will be soon."

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk on 6/20/2018, 9:59 pm

"It's far enough away from my folks. Not saying Granddad CAN'T find me here, but it'd be harder to look. No muss, no fuss." Leo smiles. "So: you're a cop kinda? Any interesting cases?" He asks as he makes his way over to the gogoat.
jzienk
The New Person
The New Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/25/2018, 4:16 am

"Well... It's more accurate to say private investigator than an officer. A lot of cases are peoples suspecting their partners of cheating -- infidelity. But we take a pretty large variety of cases, given how many of us there are. About half a dozen, and everyone focuses on different kinds of cases." Having paid for the goggles, he thanks the shopkeep, then tilts his head towards his backpack. Seeing Croagunk peeking out at the city around it, Jet gently smiles, and places the goggles on Croagunk's head. The frog gurgles in a bit of surprise and it pulls the goggles down until it hangs around her neck.

"We've had a lot of family-based gigs as of late. One divorce case ended up with us stumbling into the middle of an International Police case? Some kinda cloak-and-dagger spy stuff with technical plans for illegal technologies that one of the divorcees had in a briefcase. When the divorce attorney opened the briefcase, he immediately paid us and had us leave the case alone for them to handle. And there was another case with a Lavender Town cult, but that was a wild story from start to finish."

As they approach the Gogoat buggy, Jet smiles. "Anyway! Ready to go?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2