NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

Post by jzienk 6/3/2018, 4:00 pm

"I can dig, daddy-o!" Leo laughs, playing along to make the old man happy. He gives the items a quick once over, pondering if he could use any. A few catch his eye briefly, but in the end he shakes his head.

"I wouldn't say I cut them off, exactly. I intend to go back with them once I find myself and what I want to do, ya know?" He chuckles. "Just would rather not take over the 'family business' as grandpa calls it."
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pokemon] Sacred Summons; Relics of Branwyn

Post by Star Phoenix 6/9/2018, 6:15 pm

"A journey of self-discovery, then." Jet nods. "Why start in Llewpard, though? It's not exactly somewhere I'd think of going for a goal like that."

He picks up the goggles on the counter, not really bothered by its tattered appearance. "This could look nice, I think. How much are these, sir?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/11/2018, 7:23 pm

The girl with the bright orange hair snickers with delight as the assistant congratulated her.  "Thank you so much!  When she first announced she was accepting applications for Junior Lore-cationers, I was ecstatic!  I've always wanted to work with a regional professor, and I've prolly got a book from each one of them!  Even though I have so many, my favorite was Professor Pine's!" the youth eagerly exclaimed, giving Raida an idea of how interested she was in the field.

Chia loved watching the view from the cart, smelling the fresh air and admiring the beautiful scenery.  She was pleased with how Branwyn appeared.  It would certainly take some time to get used to Adanna though - the human was much too energetic to interact with all the time...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/11/2018, 9:40 pm

((Yall have like 2500$ as travel funds from the professor. I'll let you know when you get the next stipend.))

"Thooose.... Hmmmm..." The older guy scratched his chin, eyeing Jet and the goggles. "I'll give 'em to ya for 50$. They're called Sky goggles! Said to alter the form of a pokemon of many shapes! Makes it flyyyy!" he chuckles, tapping his stick on the ground. "There's something else that has to happen while it has the item, but I forget! But it also looks great on people! Bahahaha!!"

There's a man several stalls down, with what looks like a gogoat pulled buggy. "Anyone heading to Llewpard? Cheap rides to a nice destination! Leaving in 5 minutes!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Well it seems that now is your chance! Lore-cations are so far, unique to Branwyn. We have a couple logged, but there are many that we have yet to find; and thats where you and your teammates will come it. While you travel through the region, you'll be on the lookout for anything that you may deem as a Lore-cation. When you find one, just report it to the professor." Raida chuckles. "There I go, doing Mrs. Pine's job again. She'll explain in better detail when we arrive, which will be soon."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 6/20/2018, 10:59 am

"It's far enough away from my folks. Not saying Granddad CAN'T find me here, but it'd be harder to look. No muss, no fuss." Leo smiles. "So: you're a cop kinda? Any interesting cases?" He asks as he makes his way over to the gogoat.
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/24/2018, 5:16 pm

"Well... It's more accurate to say private investigator than an officer. A lot of cases are peoples suspecting their partners of cheating -- infidelity. But we take a pretty large variety of cases, given how many of us there are. About half a dozen, and everyone focuses on different kinds of cases." Having paid for the goggles, he thanks the shopkeep, then tilts his head towards his backpack. Seeing Croagunk peeking out at the city around it, Jet gently smiles, and places the goggles on Croagunk's head. The frog gurgles in a bit of surprise and it pulls the goggles down until it hangs around her neck.

"We've had a lot of family-based gigs as of late. One divorce case ended up with us stumbling into the middle of an International Police case? Some kinda cloak-and-dagger spy stuff with technical plans for illegal technologies that one of the divorcees had in a briefcase. When the divorce attorney opened the briefcase, he immediately paid us and had us leave the case alone for them to handle. And there was another case with a Lavender Town cult, but that was a wild story from start to finish."

As they approach the Gogoat buggy, Jet smiles. "Anyway! Ready to go?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/20/2018, 6:22 pm

Adanna's mind was swimming with ideas as she listened to Raida's explanations.  All of this terminology was somewhat familiar, as she'd read about it in some of her books.  However, she was still really curious as to how one would go about documenting any results.  What would qualify as a lore-cation?  What wouldn't?  How far should they go into one lore-cation before exhausting all possibilities?

"Hey, Raida, since you're her very best assistant, would you mind if I asked you something?"  Adanna inquired, a bit of worry on her face.  "Have you ever come across an impossible lore-cation?  Like a place you couldn't get to, or a thing you couldn't find?  Or maybe just loads of dead-ends?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2019, 1:14 pm

((I was asked to revive this, and It was also my fault it stopped. so let's continue!!))

The man running the Go-Goat buggy smiles and waves them aboard, making sure they're comfortable before prepping the pokemon for departure. He climbed up into the drivers seat and snapped the reigns, the goats beginning their trek south. The driver called back to then\m as the carriage rumbled down the road.

"So, Llewpard? Assumin' yer meetin' the professor?"

------------------------

Raida thought for a bit before answering, every so often checking the wheel to make sure it was sturdy. "A lore-cation that was impossible to get to? ...No, nothing yet, really. Though there were a couple that were super hard to get to, they weren't impossible. Honestly, the best way to find the answer to that question, is to experience a lore-cation for yourself!"

She smiles and sighs, turning her gaze to the road ahead. It would still be a little bit of a drive, but they were making really good time despite the little incident.

(Next time I post, Y'all will arrive at the Professor's)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/9/2019, 8:31 pm

((Thanks so much for bringing this back!! >w<))

Adanna became awestruck by the idea that nothing was impossible when going on lore-cation expeditions! Her smile broadened, her eyes glittered and her bright orange hair seemed to rise up with her inflated cheeks.

"Wow~!" the young girl gasped. "I really want to go, right away!!"

Beside her, Chia detected this bright change in mood and looked up at her new trainer for a moment. She lowered her posture and head down, stretching her body out to absorb as much sun as she could before the adventure really began!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/11/2019, 7:33 am

"Ah, yes. I'm gonna be helping her research Lore-cations she's located." Jet nods to the driver, setting his bag beside him as he gets comfortable. Croagunk climbed up out of his bag, climbing onto his lap to gaze at the scenery that the carriage was passing. The small frog gurgled merrily, the goggles around her neck bouncing about as she bobbed her head from side to side. It was easy to forget that she'd been living a much darker life not that long ago. Jet gently lifted his hand that was in Croagunk's line of sight and rested it on the frog's head, and she cooed happily. If he'd tried it with the other hand, Jet was sure she would have flinched and lashed out in fright from her past. The trainer could only hope that this trip would rehabilitate her.

His eyes widened. Hope. He glanced down at Croagunk, a soft smile spreading across his face. That sounded good -- hope for a second chance at a good life. "How's that for a nickname? Hope?"

The frog nodded enthusiastically, before returning her attention to the flying-type Pokemon surfing updrafts in the skies outside. Now, Jet needed a name for Tympole, which hopefully would also feel as intuitive.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 3/11/2019, 11:37 am

"You could say that." Leo chuckles. Larvitar looks around, eager to take in the sights. "Plus, its nice for larvitar to get out and see the world!!!" He smiles and holds larvitar gently
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/11/2019, 12:02 pm

Both carriage rides went on with lots of idle chit-chat as the pokemon's hooves stamped out a steady beat on the dirt road beneath them. The further from the city they got, and the closer to Llewpard, the air smelled fresh, clean, and subtly salty; a sign they were somewhat close to the ocean. 

The first to arrive is Adanna and Raida, who after unhitching and returning Red, followed the new trainer into the Facility. 

Several minutes after, the gogoat cart pulled up, the man allowing Jet and Leo to dismount. With a cheery wave, the man turned his carriage around and headed back for Ceirw.

---------------------------------

The walls of the facility were a soft green, and amongst all the lab equipment and the couple of assistants the Professor had moving around, there were signs that she lived here too. There were photos on the wall of people and pokemon, tea cozies and coasters on several tables, a worn in couch in the sitting area while a TV played re-runs of 'I love Luxray' played on a low volume. 

Finally, there was the professor. She turned, her hands full of books and her green eyes wide and full of a magical wonder. She had thick blonde hair that curled and spiraled down her back. Her complexion was pale and almost flawless, save for a scar that ran from the corner of her right eye to the middle of her cheek. 

"Greetings, I'm Professor Pine." She spoke, her voice cheery and welcoming. Her hand brushed her hair behind her ear, revealing that it was long and pointed; She was an Elf! "Thank you for answering the letter I had sent out!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/14/2019, 5:23 pm

Adanna whisked the orange hair from out of her face and cautiously entered the Lab.  Everything inside - at first glance anyway - was a nerd's dream!  Books and articles, photos and sketches, and that silly show Adanna's grandmother used to watch all the time!  This looked like it had been a library or museum before they turned it into a laboratory!

Upon laying eyes on the Professor herself, Adanna gasped; she'd never seen a human with ears like that!  And a pretty scientist?!  She expected Pine to be some older woman with wrinkles and bifocals!  Unfortunately, the shock was too great for the young trainer to keep her mouth shut.

"Professor Pine!  Is that really you?!  My gosh, you sure look a bit different from what I've imagined - and those ears!  Is that something you've done with your research or were you born with them?!  Have you always been here?!  My name's Adanna by the way, and I've always loved and read your work.  My personal favorite was the first article you've written because it had so much raw information, and then the magazines just kept cutting content since then!  That's when I really wanted to find more about you and your studies and I've even done Trainer School reports on you--"

Chia's smile deflated the longer her new trainer spoke.  This was really embarrassing.  She just wanted to cover her head with leaf and hide...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 4/14/2019, 11:10 pm

"It seems you have a fan, professor!" Leo smiles, cradling larvitar. "My name is Leo, and this is my partner, Larvitar!!" Larvitar is curiously looking around, seeing if there are any snacks to munch on. "Don't mind him.....he's a bit......hungry." He chuckles nervously. "As for my last name.....eh, Leo will do just fine!" He grins. "Can't wait to get started!!!"
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/21/2019, 12:18 am

Jet could have sworn he could feel a sweatdrop physically form on his forehead as Adanna spoke, feeling some form of secondhand embarrassment the longer that the girl spoke. Maybe somebody should stop her before she ran out of air to breathe...? At the very least, she was a fairly energetic person -- much more than Jet was himself. The boy coughed a bit during a brief pause in Adanna's monologue before introducing himself, setting down Hope onto the ground as he did so. The little frog was nearly immediately drawn in by the various beeping lights and whirring noises of the nearby machinery, but her stance showed that she was trying to maintain a safe distance.

"I'm Jet, from Ceirw City. I have a background in varying degrees of detective work, the contents of which will remain classified." The young man adjusted the strap of his backpack a bit so it was more comfortable before continuing. "My... assistants are Hope -- the Croagunk over there -- and my Tympole... Valor."

It was a name that just slipped out, but it felt natural to say. The little tadpole gurgled a bit in his arms in acceptance of its nickname, and Jet gave the Pokemon a soft smile before returning his attention to the Professor. "I'll admit I don't know much about these 'Lore-cations' that you mentioned in writing. That just isn't something that's come up in my line of work. So..."

He trails off, letting his words stagnate in the air.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/22/2019, 8:48 am

The professor smiled at the three before her, observing their personalities, and their Pokemon's reactions to those around them. 

"If i seeked those who had knowlwdge of Lore-cations, i wouldnt have called for you." She responded to Jet with a nod. "Though i can understand your concerns. Right! Allow me to explain why ive called you all here. All across the region, there are places that are, for lack of better terms, heavily saturated with energy akin to magic. I study those spots and the effect they have on Pokemon, as they are a part of their habitats."

She motioned them over to a machine and pressed a button, a holographic scale map of the region displaying itself. Bright blue dots on the map blinked into view.

"These here are Lore-cations I've already discovered and pinned on the map. There are many more, but i want you to discover those at your own pace. I havent fully explored these, so theres still a lot that i dont know... except for this one." She points at the one close to Pontydd Moss. "This one has a high concentration of Fairy Energy. Most of the pokemon here have had their type shifted over the course of time. It has an effect on people as well, bit your yould have to spend a minimum of at least a year there; its how i became an elf. When you get there, more information will come your way; dont want to spoil anything else!"

"Professor, did you remember to pack their bags?" Raida called out from lab part of the home. It seemed she was already aware the Pine did no such thing, and proceeded to pack them herself.

"I knew i was forgetting something!! Raida, could you be a dear and-"

"Im already on it."

"So, in the bags my assistant is preparing for you are some small pieces of equipment that you'll need, and some that may come in handy. First off, is the pokedex. Use this to log any pokemon that you may see. It'll send that information back to me and help me keep track of whats what. The three of them are linked, so what one scans, will show in all of them. Second, theres the pokegear. This is good for keeping in contact with each other, and there are plenty of apps for it, such as camera, audio recorder, multisetting flashlight, and a pedometer. There's also a badge/ribbon case, should you choose to do the League or Grand Stage. Aside from that, theres 5 pokeballs, 2500$, and a couple berries."

"Oh! When you get the chance, sign up for the pokemiles club." Raida interjected, as she handed each of them their bag. "They link the account to your pokegear, and it tracks how far you travel. Distance equals some pretty sweet rewards!"

"Now, are there any questions? We are in no rush, so do feel free to ask what you please."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 5/22/2019, 11:05 am

Leo ponders a moment reviewing all of the info they had just received. He looks at the pokedex, and immediately logs larvitar's data in. "There! Already started, Professor!" He smiles. "Thanks again for all of this!!" Larvitar, meanwhile, is rummaging through Professor Pine's things, eagerly looking for munchies to partake in.
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 7/9/2019, 11:54 pm

Once Leo and Jet spoke up, Adanna's sputtering quieted down and she trailed off.  She was so overcome with excitement, she completely forgot that she wasn't the only one present!  Chia sighed in relief, now that her trainer's excessive chatter had come to a stop.

"Leo, Jet, pleased to meet you both!" she bent down at the waist and waved in their direction, a wide grin smeared across her face.  Erecting herself upright, she listened to Pine's lecture like a schoolgirl awaiting her next assignment.

Chia watched Adanna's eyes glitter with awe and fascination, her mouth hanging open almost as if she was about to start drooling on the floor!  Stepping out of the way, just to be on the safe side, Chia wondered, just how much stuff would they need, anyway?!

"We're going to investigate energy levels?!  That's so exciting!" Adanna spat, leaping in the air, her pigtails flouncing behind her.  "I can't wait to get started!  When do we get going, Professor?!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/28/2019, 10:35 pm

"There... are quite a few here." Jet murmured as he examined the different Lore-cation dots on the map. He crossed his arms, listening intensely as the Professor explained what she knew of their nature, raising an eyebrow at her mention of the nature of Pontydd Moss. Could all Lore-cations have the same potential to change typing? Or was this one's higher concentration the determining factor? Clearly, these were the kinds of questions that Pine wanted answers for. As Raida handed the young man his bag, he spoke up again as he rummaged through the inventory. "How many of these spots have you been to? Any common trends to look out for?"

As he spoke, Jet examined each item carefully to familiarize himself with their inner workings. The Pokedex model that he had was card-shaped, having a small glass-like center that ran through the center. After a moment, he pulled at the two ends separated by the glass, extending the device by a few inches to its full length; a holographic screen was displayed on the glassy center, with the two red ends possessing a both buttons and directional pads. Jet scrolled through the menu for a moment, recalling a similar model in his old evidence locker. This was... a Kalos model?

The Pokegear was next, a wristwatch-like device that Jet strapped onto his wrist carefully. Upon making skin contact, the device revealing it had a flip top -- a clamshell design -- that rotated on its axis to show the dual screens on the watch. Icons for the map, phone calls and contacts, and radio were displayed across the screen of the device. He gave a "huh" of interest as he lowered his hand. There'd be more time to tinker with both the Pokedex and the Pokegear later.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/29/2019, 10:38 am

Professor Pine smiled at the eager youths before her, listening to each of their questions and concerns. First, she addressed Leo.

"It's not a problem. It's the very least i could do for you all agreeing to help me with such a project. It may seem like a bit much, but trust me; everything I've given you will be useful." She picks up the larvitar and hands him back to Leo, along with a couple of berries for him to eat.

"I've made sure of it!" Raida grinned, as she finished packing each of their bags and handing them out. "Ive also made sure that each of your Pokegears had mine and the Professor's numbers already stored in them. This way, we can contact you at any time, and vice versa."

Now, onto Adanna.

"I'll be taking you three down to the beach, where a lore-cation not on the map exists. I've already drawn as much information as  possibly could from it, so I use it as a tutorial of sorts." she chuckles, gracefully moving for the door. "There, I'll test your perception and information gathering skills. There is no time limit, and there is no grade. Do take your time when we get there, and utilize your surroundings." 

Finally, Jet.

"All of the dots on the map, save for the one at the beach near us, I've been to and marked. As for trends, you will always be able to tell that there's a Lore-Cation nearby due to a change in environment. For instance, A fighting type Lore-cation could possibly have more destroyed trees or holes in rocks. Steel may show the environment turning metallic in nature. Oh! All Lore-cations will have type-shifted pokemon, and rarely, people. Now, if you'll follow me?"

She opens the door and guides them down a path, where there's a small, but rather windy beach. There's a sandy staircase that leads down to an alcove, as well as a rocky little cliff side that overlooks the waters of the ocean. Large holes rock formations sit cliff side, the wind producing different pitched hums as the wind blew through.

"I'll leave you three here. If you need anything.." she taps her pokegear before turning and going back up the path.

Last edited by Maxwell on 12/8/2019, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/8/2019, 4:01 pm

Adanna was overwhelmed with information at this point, but it only fueled her eagerness to leave town and start exploring.  She started hopping on each set of toes lightly, as if she was getting ready to jog.  She hadn't even looked at a single item that was given to her, her mind going back to ignoring the other two trainers and their Pokemon.  Maybe it was a little obvious to everyone that she was diagnosed with ADHD.

As the redheaded girl bounced about in place, mouthing the word "beach" over and over on beat with her stepping, she was thrilled to know she would be going with her favorite Professor to look at something so special and unique to this particular region!

When Pine was ready to go, Adanna squeaked and giggled so loudly it startled her Chikorita, but reminded the little grass type to follow.

"It's so beautiful out here!  You have the best spot for thinking, don't you, Professor?" Adanna commented as Chia inhaled the salty sea breeze.  The two looked at each other with a smile before agreeing to look around the secret beach, heading over towards the water straight away.  "I bet we'll find some Rock Pokemon in the water, Chia!"

"Chiko?" blinked the little grass type, confused.  That didn't make sense, she thought.

"Didn't you hear what the Professor said?  I kinda did, but I also didn't," Adanna reluctantly admitted.  "Anyway, she said something about Pokemon changing types in certain areas, so I bet we'll find types that used to be Rocks, as Water types!"

Chia remained puzzled, her leaf and nose scrunching up.  She'd have to see it to believe it!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by jzienk 12/9/2019, 11:46 pm

Larvitar looks at the beach, totally confused by the water. It toddles over and attempts to touch it.
Leo, quick to react, yoinks him back into his arms. "Oh no buddy: you've gotta start small before leaping headfirst into water! You'd sink like.....well, a rock!" He chuckles and gives him some more berries to eat.
jzienk
jzienk
Forum Fan
Forum Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/12/2019, 9:31 pm

Jet slowly makes his way over to the hole-filled rock formation, placing a hand on the stone structure as a choir of hums resonated from it as wind blew through. He let out an exhale as he listened to the melody. His Croagunk and Tympole bounced over to the water nearby, with the latter gently leading the former over with gentle bounces up and down.

Jet, however, kept his focus on the formation. The others had moved over to the water to enjoy that -- which was fine. But he was more interested in what was unseen, and his detective senses began to lead the way. If there was a Lore-cation here... maybe it'd be best to start by investigating here?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2