NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty

Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales - Page 2 Empty Re: Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales

Post by Maxwell 2/9/2017, 6:31 pm

Lucia pets her otter on the head and gives a fanged grin to Shuriken. "If I ever wake you up, then you have permission to do so; but I don't think I would ever have a reason to wake you up." 

She turns to Alexei, her grin fading. 

"Was, is correct. I gave up the title when I left. People still see it fit to take me hostage and the like. But I became an Apostate after my power was disapproved of. I mean, whoever heard of a vampire having shaman's magic; It burns me every time I use it, but I have ways around it..." She chuckles. "Either way, maybe someday I'll return."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/9/2017, 7:44 pm

Shuriken: *he raises his scarred eyebrow as he looks over at Lucia with a confused, almost annoyed expression* Are you having a go at me right now?

Alexei: *he nods seeming to understand where Lucia was coming from* Well, if what Nimbus says is true, maybe this "Kavar" might be able to help you return? Either way, well met.

Nimbus: *as the group wades through the blizzard, they finally find themselves standing before Nimbus' sleek, silver cruiser. It was long, sleek, shaped like a vast torpedo with a single, vast burner on the back.* Here she is, my little dream ship! I call her, The Elation.

Shuriken: ....this is your ship? Its a Cruiser, no bigger than a simple cargo ship! There is no way there is enough room for four people on that little silver ball-point pen you call a ship!

Nimbus: Just watch, before you jump to the negatives, Captain Hair Gel. *he leads them up the entrance ramp to the ship's main door. As it slides open, the group steps into a space far larger than it appeared on the outside. The ship's common room was easily capable of fitting the ship itself in it, and was fully equipped with a lounge, bar, entertainment center, and a full holo-map of the Mosaic System in its entirety. At each of the four walls of the room was a different door leading to different parts of the ship. To the north, near the front, was a sign above the door that read "Controls and Navigations". To the south, the door was marked "Engine Room, Armory, Cargo Hold". Finally, to the west, on the other side of the ship, the door read "Crew Quarters". As they stepped inside, Nimbus ran over to the couch and hopped up, landing on the couch in a laid-back position as he reaches over to the coffee table next to him, pulling a large, lidded pot over to him. He reaches in and pulls out a chocolate chip cookie the size of his hand, offering it to Shuriken* Oh ye of little faith, have a cookie!~

Shuriken: *he looks around, scowling before grumbling to himself and snatching the cookie from Nimbus, who allowed a smug grin to adorn his face* Cocky little....*he takes a bite of the cookie, grunting in satisfaction before slithering off to look around the ship*

Alexei: *he looks around, his eyes wide as he nods* This is your ship, Nimbus?

Nimbus: *he sits up, smiling and grabbing the remote for the large monitor that adorned his Entertainment Center* Oh heeeeeeeeeell yeah, man! When you got connects like me, this kind of stuff is easy! My uncle's in good with the Profane King of Space, so yeah...temporal warp magic makes the inside bigger than the outside!~

Alexei: *he smiles, nodding as he walks over to the holo-map and looks it over* Well then, Captain, we should probably get going. The sooner we meet with Kavar, the better.

Nimbus: *he sits up and walks over to a terminal on the wall closest to the Navigations door. After typing in a few numbers, a small beep echoes out* Heeeeeey, Krunkel! I got the guys! Mind charting a course for Dad's?

Alexei: Did you just say...."Dad's"?

Nimbus: *he looks back and nods* Well, Kavar IS my father...

Alexei: *he nods, thoroughly amazed* Well then.

Nimbus: *he turns his attention back to the intercom* Soooooooo, Krunky, mind helping a brother out?

Krunkel: *the voice that answers back is gruff, loud, and mixed with the whirling of gears and gyros that only a Robot's voice could have* NIMBUS, YOU LITTLE SHIET! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP! SO DO YOUR JOB AND GET YOUR SHINY, ARMOR-PLATED ARSE UP HERE AND CHART THE BLOODY COURSE YOURSELF!

Nimbus: *he closes one eye and winces back as Krunkel blasts him over the intercom* Okay okay! Sheesh....*he deactivates the intercom, grumbling* Cranky bucket of bolts...

Alexei: Sooo who was that?

Nimbus: Oh, that was Krunkel, the ship's Maintenance Droid. He's also the ship's cook, and a damn good pilot. Only problem is he has the personality of a Magma Drake with a hernia... Anyway, you guys just make yourselves at home. I'm gonna go to the Control Room, and when I get there, I'm gonna plot us a course to home, and I'm gonna reconfigure that mouthy droid into something more silent...like a toaster, or maybe a microwave. *with that, Nimbus briskly exits through the Navigations door, leaving the three Apostates alone*

Shuriken: *he is looking down the halls, curious about all that was on the ship*

Alexei: *he returns to studying the map. Soon, the sound of the engines roaring to life echoes through the ship as the group feels it take off, cutting effortlessly through the snow and wind as the ship breaks the planet's gravitational pull and flies off into space*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/18/2017, 6:48 pm

~Frostgard, nearly two hours after the Apostates left the ruins~

*at the Alfari ruins, a group of strange beings were now swarming the inside of the ruins, searching for evidence. They looked as if they were human, once, but were now thin and wiry, with bulging guts and long, black nails and fingers. Their eyes were covered by red strips of cloth, and their mouths were completely sewn shut as they crawled with eerie, surprising speeds on all fours through the ruins, some even climbing on the ceilings and walls. They kept their noses to the ground, sniffing loudly and letting out high-pitched, bestial growls as they scoured the ruins, clearly in search of something. At the entrance stood a group five of strange, humanoid beings with human-like features, rippling muscles, shaggy hair, sharp teeth, and long horns, each one unique to each individual being. The five all had their hands outstretched, thin chords of blood reaching out, revealing to be attached to the backs of each of the strange sniffing creature's necks. One of the horned beings, who sported a pair of antlers like a buck that grew from his forehead and back around his head turned around and spoke, addressing the figure sitting on the ground behind him*

Wendigo Demon: Lord Irituum....We've picked up a scent. Someone definitely used Time magic here...with this scent, we can now locate the one who cast the spell....

Irituum: *sitting cross-legged on the ground was a male Wendigo Demon with two horns that grew out from the sides of his scalp and curved forward, pointing forward along his head like a bull's horns. His hair was black, stringy, and medium length that seemed to always be wet. He kept it back in a loose, sloppy ponytail with strands of his bangs hanging in his face. His eyes were red, bloodshot, and seemed to pierce whatever he looked at like a hot poker. However, the most horrifying part of his body was his mouth...or lack there of. Where his lips and teeth should be were replaced, covered by a set of terrifying iron jaws, sharpened and stained with blood. On the teeth, the words "Voo Doo!" were carved on the top row, while the words "Eat You!" were carved into the bottom, as if someone had used a crude blade to do so. Irituum sat shirtless, dressed in only a pair of black cloth pants, the bottoms of the legs being torn up and covered in blood stains. On his hands, he wore a pair of grisly-looking claws, the blades conforming to each of his fingers so that he could use each blade individually. Around his forearms, he had a coil of barbed chain wrapped like arm wraps. Finally, his toes sported a set of thick, black nails that had been filed to a sharp point. As the Wendigo Demon addressed Irituum, he raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow in amusement and rose to his feet* Ooooooh?~ Excellent news! Finally, someone who isn't completely incompetent! What about the ruins? Any survivors or stragglers?

Wendigo Demon: *the Demon focuses on its Thrall* Wait...yes. One. My Thrall returns with it now...

Irituum: *he steps forward and pushes through the other Wendigo Demons, standing there to receive the Thrall. The lanky creature crawled into view, a simple top hat in its claws as it kept low, seeming to cower before Irituum. The creature offers the hat to Irituum meekly, the Wendigo smiling and gnashing his metal jaws together, causing them to spark as he takes the top hat in hand* Oh my?~ The Doctor met his end, it seems...*suddenly, a small sloshing sound echoes out from inside the hat as a small, worm-like drop of gel-like blood suddenly slinks out, crawling over the brim of the hat and up the side until it reaches the top. Irituum's eyes light up as a his smile grows slightly. As the small speck of blood suddenly begins to bubble and grow, Irituum looks back to the Wendigo Demons* A MASK! QUICKLY! BRING ME A MASK! *One of the Wendigo Demons reaches into a satchel it had around its waist and draws a plain, white mask with no mouth and two eye holes. Irituum snatches the mask from out of the Demon's hands, holding it out to the blob as it finally grew large enough to wear the mask* Here you are, good Doctor...Do be a gem and tell me what happened here, hmmmm?~

The Doctor: *the blob moves in and dons the mask, rolling off the hat and plopping onto the floor. After moving and bubbling within itself for a few moments, the mask emerges and the blob rises slightly, the mask on its head and acting as its face. Irituum gingerly places the hat upon the blob's head, and the Doctor's voice echoes out from behind the mask* Thank you, Lord Irituum....I had only barely managed to survive by having a small amount of my body hide inside my hat before the final blow was struck...My Lord, we grossly underestimated our enemy here. We thought they were just Wake Souls from one of the Schools...but it was an Apostate!

Irituum: "AN" Apostate? As in....only one? *his voice held a threatening bite to it, like the fact that a single Mage did all of this displeased him greatly*

The Doctor: *sensing Irituum's displeasure, he immediately speaks up* At first! But then...he had help. Shuriken was bested by the Prisoner he was busy dealing with, and the Warlock who I faced was no Warlock at all....he was an Infernal Demon, like yourself, My Lord!

Irituum: *a sick, intrigued smile begins to form on his face as he grinds his teeth once and then rubs his right index and middle finger blades together* You don't say....another Infernal?~ What Tribe was he from?!~ The Asura?! The Yaksha?! Perhaps another Wendigo, or a Balrog?!~

The Doctor: He didn't appear like you, Lord Irituum...If anything, he looked like a Law Warlock at first. He was able to turn his body into Infernal Flame...and harden that flame, as well.

Irituum: *his eyes widen with delight as he lets out a long, manic laugh* A Law, you say?! Oooooh, that's just rich! Some poor sod broke Quintus Law's Taboo! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! So, from what you told me, you ran into a Law Warlock who absorbed and became a Demon at some point?! Then what, he proceeded to mop the floor with you?~

The Doctor: *he bubbles and ripples, clearly agitated by Irituum's remark* I had him! However....he suddenly unleashed this power...this blind rage...I couldn't stop it!

Irituum: *he continues laughing, letting out a small hiss as he sighs and finishes* Blind Rage and Hard Fire...sounds like a member of the Fury Tribe....no matter. What of Kenny and the girl? Did the Fiend at least kill them? We have yet to find their corpses...

The Doctor: Unfortunately...no. The Warlock was led to them by a Spirit, probably the Dhampir's familiar. They were then helped by a being clad in silver armor....he just seemed to appear out of nowhere. I had followed them, keeping my body small so as to avoid detection...The four then stopped and chatted for a while. Shuriken was going to go on the run, the Warlock was probably going to free the prisoners, and the Dhampir was most likely going to leave on her own accord...but the silver one convinced them to come with him. He had said he was working for someone named....Kavar...

Irituum: *his smile immediately disappears as his face suddenly becomes more serious, his eyes showing a brief sparkle of alarm as he begins grinding his teeth in aggravation* Kavar...as in the Profane King of Time, that Kavar?...

The Doctor: *he shrinks back slightly in fear, his mask nearly getting swallowed by his viscous body* T-That's the only Kavar I know of, My Lord....

Irituum: *he growls, his body starting to shake with anger as he suddenly looks up, his bloodshot eyes now filled with rage as he lets out a loud, raspy, angered shriek. In the next instant, his body vanishes as the sound of footsteps dashing throughout the room echoes out. All throughout the room, pieces of the walls, wandering thralls, and any remaining Alfari Statues begin exploding as large chunks of them are ripped out violently by an unseen force. The sounds of Thralls crying out through their sewn lips echoes out through the room as the Wendigo Demons step back and away from the room. In a few moments, the room goes completely still and Irituum reappears in front of the Doctor, his claws now dripping with blood and stone dust flowing around his body. In his teeth, the head of an Alfari Statue as being crushed between his iron jaws. With a low groan, the stone gives and cracks beneath the sharp, iron pressure of Irituum's teeth. The rocks fly out, some bouncing off a terrified Doctor's mask before clattering to the floor. Irituum closes his eyes and takes a deep breath through his nose, as if to calm down. His eyes flash back open as he lets out a trembled releasing breath through his mouth* Alright....anything else you wish to tell me?

The Doctor: *he shakes his head quickly, keeping himself low as he cowers*

Wendigo Demon: *the Demon from earlier suddenly perks his ears up, turning around and poking his head out of the entrance so he could look up at the sky* I sense Wake Souls, Lord Irituum...four of them, and they aren't Shuriken. They feel like....Dread Wakes.

Irituum: Oh? Dread Wake must be investigating the ruins...*he saunters past the Demons, walking towards the entrance. As soon as he steps outside, he looks up to the sky and starts laughing, amused by what was coming* Oh yes....It isn't their star team, otherwise I'd feel that idiot Marrowrend's presence, and the presence of his Demon...no, these must be one of their other teams...A shame that they didn't see fit to send their best. *his eyes then wander down until he looks forward, addressing whoever it was that he was speaking to* What do you think, shall we roll out the welcome wagon for our guests? After all, we need to cut loose after hearing such....disappointing news...Wouldn't you agree, Grimmy?~

~Frostgard, in orbit above the Alfari Ruins~

*sitting in orbit around Frostgard was a single Blackwald University drop ship. It was a long, rectangular-shaped transport craft the color of bark and shaped like a large, coffin-like container. Within the ship, there were four Dread Wake members. One was a Necral with white, oiled-back hair tied in a ponytail and adorned with stripe tattoos going horizontally around his body, like a barber pole. He wore a simple, velvet suit with the insignia of Blackwald University was armed with a great shield and hand axe, which he spun in his hand to test the small weapon's weight. The other two were two New Moon Fenrir, both of which were clearly Shamans. One was dressed in a green, poncho-like outfit that depicted leaves blowing across the cloth, while the other was clad in a frosty blue, snowflake-patterned poncho of his own. The Green one, clearly a female, was armed with a simple healing cane while the blue one, clearly male, held a strange, bow-like weapon in his hands. As the three were preparing for battle, a voice echoes out over the intercom*

Voice: T-minus 4 minutes until drop. T-minus 4 minutes until drop. Please prepare for mission engagement.

Chopin: *the Necral looks over to the Fenrir twins, nodding to them* Ready Skal? Ready Frigga?

Skal and Frigga: *the two nod in response, ready for deployment*

Chopin: *he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small, card-like device. A hologram suddenly appears of a large block of words, clearly info on their mission* According to the mission dossier, the Sanguine Order are probably at the ruins as we speak...we may be dealing with Blood Mages, even some Wendigo Demons if we're unlucky...*he looks over to the fourth member of their group, addressing her* What are your orders, Crareon? Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast like usual?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/3/2017, 9:29 am

"I see the ship follows the 'Bigger on the inside' rule..." Lucia mutters as she walks around the ship. "I don't feel the returning would be a simple task, but if this 'Kavar' is able and willing to help, i will not refuse." She adjusts her cloak and continues looking around.

Soren had other plans, however. The little spirit otter went around, climbing up each person and snuffling their ear in greeting. He cared more about who they were traveling then his master, so he wanted their scents in case something happened. He climbs up the front of Shurikens shirt and chitters angrily, catching Lucia's attention. She frowns and steps over picking up the spirit and placing him in her top. 

"Well that was rather rude of you to say..." she say to her otter as she picks him up.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/5/2017, 3:28 pm

~Frostguard, two hours after the Apostates have left the ruins~

*A slender, well built woman walks over to Irituum from the darkness of the inside of the building. She was bare foot but wore dark colored, faded pants with a white top. Heavy amounts of blood stains could be seen on her outfit and on her weapon, a large, crooked scythe that clinked quietly as she walked. She had piercing red eyes and long, mangled scarlet red hair that fell down between her shoulder blades. As she approached Irituum, her presence looked to cause a wave of nervous energy to ripple through the other wendigo demons as she casually stood next to Irituum. Her tone was merry but with a twisted air as she spoke to him*

Grimoire: *a wicked smile crosses her face as she looks up at the sky with Irituum* Oh yes....It's been some time since I've been able to get the bloody rust off of my scythe blade. I do hope that whomever they sent here is at least strong enough to last a few minutes. *she looks up at him* Do me a favor Irituum dear? *she grins at him wickedly* Do let me have some of the fun will you? It's been a little while since I've been able to enjoy a fight!

Crareon: *a slender, athletically built woman is seen standing near the drop area and looking out the window. She had slim fitting clothing on with dark colored pants and a deep purple top on. Her pants were faded in some areas, drawing attention to the black boots that she wore on her feet. She had long, scarlet hair that fell down to the small of her back and was obviously very well tended to with a large bundle of the hair tied up into a limp ponytail in the middle of the back of her hair. Two miniature scythes were attached to her legs, folded up so that the blades were folded into the handle of the scythes themselves. The quiet sound of a small chain that was attached to her right pocket can be heard as she turns to speak back to Chopin. When she turns to him, they could see a small black choker with a metal buckle adorning her neck as well as deep, ruby-like eyes. Her tone was light and gentle but held an air of confidence to it as she spoke* I feel something else down there. Move quickly but exercise caution when we land. *she looks back towards the window before moving over to the drop panel in the floor.* My magic can only do so much. Keep your wits about you and this will be all over before we know it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2017, 12:18 pm

~Elation~

Shuriken: *he gives Soren a sour, hard glare before turning his attention back to Lucia* I think I'll just up and address the elephant in the room....We just tried to kill each other a about an hour or two ago, and we were fully prepared to commit to it before we were interrupted and forced to join up...If you have hard feelings, say it now and get it out of the way. Call me paranoid, but I hate the feeling that someone secretly hates me. I don't do well with uncertainties, and prefer absolutes because there is no way to warp an absolute. It is what it is. Now, again, do you and I have a problem, Dham-*he stops himself, taking a deep breath before continuing* ....Lucia.

Alexei: *as he looks over the hologram before him, the doors to the ship's control room open and Nimbus walks out, carrying a beat up brown leather bomber jacket with white wool inner lining in his hands. He smiles pleasantly, standing next to Alexei as he studies the map. Alexei, without looking Nimbus' way, then finally spoke* So then, how long will it take to reach Kavar? Being a Profane King, he must be deep in hiding so as to not alert the Celestial Faith or any other harmful entities to his location...

Nimbus: *he points towards the north eastern corner of the galaxy, at what appears to be four large stars circling each other* There. My dad uses those four small Blue Dwarf stars to create a gravitational barrier around his space station. You need some preeeeetty potent magic to bust through that kind of barrier. Luckily, my Elation here happens to be built to punch through high gravitational fields, so we should get there no problem in about 15 minutes, give or take.

Alexei: *he turns his head sharply, looking at Nimbus in utter shock* 15 minutes?! This ship has that kind of power that it can cut through the entire Cloud in 15 minutes?!

Nimbus: *he laughs out loud* Hell no! Only reason we're gonna take that short of time is because my dad's Elemental Partner, Logius, is bending time around the ship so we can move faster. My dad's gone off to talk to the Mage's Schools, to tell them to make sure their Wake Teams keep away from this whole "Breaker of Mosaic" thing. According to Logius, all the visions he had of the Wake Teams trying to hunt him down end in their teams being completely killed off.

Alexei: If this Breaker is so powerful that he could kill the entirety of the Wake Teams, what chance have we?

Nimbus: *he thinks to himself for a moment* Hmmmm....not too sure. Maybe we have a better chance because we can move more freely than the Wake Teams. Plus, if this Breaker is a someone high up in Mosaic's Magic Council or one of the Nobility from one of the planets, there is a good chance that they could know the Wake Teams' moves before they make them thanks to having inside knowledge of the Teams. That would make trapping them and killing them off way easier than dealing with a group of unpredictable Apostates.

Alexei: *he grins slightly, satisfied with the answer* Seems logical. Well, like I said, I'll do my best to help.

Nimbus: *he smiles back and offers the bomber jacket to Alexei* Here, figured you needed something to cover up, seeing as you ain't got a shirt.

Alexei: *for the first time since the fight ended, he finally noticed that he was still bare chested, his own jacket having burned away during his fight with the Doctor. Alexei takes the jacket from Nimbus, nodding in thanks as he puts it on* Aren't you afraid I'll destroy this one, too?

Nimbus: *he shakes his head, waving the question away* Don't sweat it. I got that thing in preparation for your arrival, Logius kinda showing me the three of you before we got there. I asked my dad's friend, Enoch, to put a fire resistance spell on it. It won't burn away, so you don't have to worry about losing your shirt after a fight. *he smiles warmly at Alexei, the kindness in it completely genuine* My gift to you, man. I actually got gifts for everyone, seeing as this is the first time we're all meeting....Wanted to make a good impression, ya know?

Alexei: ...Do you have any friends, Nimbus?

Nimbus: *the question seemed to strike something in Nimbus, but he was hiding it behind his joking smile. However, Alexei could seemingly tell it was a bluff* Well...I got a cousin if that counts. Granted, I ain't seen him since he was a baby, but the little dude seemed to like me!

Alexei: ...I appreciate the gift, Nimbus, but you don't need to get us gifts to make us like you or give a good impression. *he smiles and puts a hand on Nimbus' shoulder* Just be yourself, and talk to us. If we didn't have some form of good feeling about you or what you were saying, we wouldn't have agreed to go with you.

Nimbus: *he nods, his eyes showing that he may actually feel better after hearing Alexei say that* Well...thanks. I mean, I was nervous so I figured it was the best approach. I've...never really had any friends before, you know?

Alexei: Well, you have one now. *he then gives Alexei a thumbs up* Now, go on and make two more. I need to think about a few things....

Nimbus: *he nods, walking off towards Lucia and Shuriken in the hall leading towards the cargo bay*

Chopin: *he nods, clanking his hand ax against his shield in agreement.*

Voice: Attention. Attention. Drop commencing. Repeat. Drop Commencing.

Chopin: *he heaves his shield onto his back as the drop doors open, air rushing out as he looked down at the ruins* I'll drop down first, Frigga and Skal, you next! Crareon, you bring up the rear and hit them hard when we've got their attention! FOR BLACKWALD! *he leaps from the drop doors, a spell seal around the exit suddenly glowing as it surrounds his body with a kinetic field to cushion the impact of landing. After he jumps, the two Fenrir follow him, the three now falling like comets towards the ruins*

~The Alfari Ruins~

Irituum: *he licks his metal teeth as he chuckles, looking down to Grimoire and letting his finger blades glide along each other's edges* Oh, Grimmy!~ I love when you treat me to a show! *suddenly his body begins to turn glossy, red, and moist, starting at his feet. Within moments, his body slowly begins turning to crimson, flowing blood. It forms an orb, floating just above Grimoire's head. As his waist and torso are slowly turned to blood, flowing up into the orb, he gnashes his teeth in excitement* LETS EAT 'EM ALIVE! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *as he laughs his head breaks down into blood and finally joins the rest of the blood orb, his laugh lingering as an echo*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/8/2017, 11:31 am

"I have no quarrels with you; you were only doing what you needed to. However..." She smirks, showing her fangs. "If you have any problems with me at any time, do say them to my face. It will be much better for both parties." She takes a seat and crosses her legs, otter on her lap. "That goes for everyone."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/24/2017, 1:08 am

~The Elation~

Shuriken: *he couldn't help but smirk. This girl, despite all that had just happened, still held such a noble, almost proud air about her. He couldn't help but find it intriguing.* Huh. Well then, aren't you just full of surprises?

Nimbus: *he leans into the doorway, whistling to the two of them* Hey there, gang!~ You all enjoying the ship?

Shuriken: *he gives Nimbus a dull, annoyed look* Ah, Nimbus...what do you want?

Nimbus: *he smiles and walks into the room, his hands behind his back* Well, seeing as we're all a team now...kinda...sorta...I went and I got you guys gifts! Just stuff that could come in handy, you know?

Shuriken: *he gives Nimbus a stern, suspicious look as he narrows his eyes warily* First you convince us to get aboard your ship, despite us not even knowing a single thing about you, and you then bring us gifts despite barely even knowing us, yourself? You are an odd one, I'll give you that...

Nimbus: *he nonchalantly walks around the room, talking as he does* I already told Alexei, my dad is the Profane King of Time. He saw the three of you in the time stream long ago, and I asked him what would be good ideas for you guys. *stepping up to Shuriken, he pulls out what appears to be a silver drinking flask with a skull-shaped cap stopper and intricate, rune-like designs running along the edges.* Like this little trinket right here!~

Shuriken: *he raises his eyebrows* Are you calling me a drunk now?

Nimbus: *he waves his hands, shaking his head swiftly* NONONONONONONO! Its not that kind of flask! Its an invention that my uncle came up with! Its a Containment Flask, for liquids! Its been enchanted with some potent Spacial Warp magic, so it can hold a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of liquid! *he holds out his hands, demonstrating how great the amount was. He then realizes how foolish he looked and returns to standing normally, slightly embarrassed as his voice softens* Figured you could use it to keep a stash of blood in, so you don't have to open a vein every time you fight, ya know?...Since its dangerous to be bleeding out like that in a fight?....

Shuriken: *he actually seems taken aback. Not by the gift, but by Nimbus' intentions* Wait...you're concerned for whether or not I die from using my own magic?...You do realize I'm a Blood Mage, scourge of Mosaic, enemy of all things civilized, you know, a Blood Mage?

Nimbus: *he smirks, chuckling slightly* Look, you may have done some messed up shit, Shuriken, but you aren't a bad guy...I can tell. Plus, its not the Magic that's evil. Only time a magic becomes evil, is if the person is wielding it for evil intent.

Shuriken: ....How can you tell?

Nimbus: *he points to Lucia and Soren* Them. If you were as evil as you try to make yourself out to be, you wouldn't be having a conversation with those two. By now, they would be dead and you would be fighting both me and Alexei, which doesn't seem like a favorable time for you, my friend. *he then winks before giving Shuriken a playful tap on the arm*

Shuriken: *he can feel his face getting hot from a mixture of frustration and embarrassment. The only thing he can do is look away and grumble angrily*

Nimbus: *he then turns his attention to Lucia, a grin adorning his face as he reaches behind his back* I think you'll like this...I had to dodge through quite a bit of Celestial Faith patrols to get this. The ruins of the Church of Avacyn are heavily guarded. I guess, even after so many years since the raid, some Vampires still consider the ruins sacred, and the Faith makes sure its a nice, inviting trap for the poor souls...but, I was able to get this out from the ruins! *he draws a white cloak, complete with a white fur collar, the cloak itself seemed to shimmer, as if the fabric was made from some otherworldly material* A fully-intact, mint condition, 100% certifiable Cloak of the Bat, used mainly by the Church of Avacyn's royal guards or royal family!~ This is part one of my gift...part two comes from my dad himself. Lets just say he has the location of someone you're looking for...Guy named "Virgilius"?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/4/2017, 5:02 pm

Lucia slowly takes the cloak and examines it thoroughly, her eyes going wider and wider each passing second. 

"Y-you... Got this for me...?" she looks up at him. "I don't know whether to hug you for going through the trouble to retrieve such an artifact, or if I should slap you for breaking into the ruins of Avacyn to retrieve it."

She gives a smile and puts it on, spreading the bat wings.

"Either way... Thank you. I'm incredibly grateful for your gift." she bows deeply, formally.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/4/2017, 6:18 pm

~The Elation~

Nimbus: *he laughs before waving off Lucia's formality* Hey hey! No need to go all proper on me! I ain't a Profane King yet!~

Shuriken: *he sighs, still flustered* Still, your gifts....well...they're appreciated, okay? *he growls, grumbling as if to hide his thankfulness*

Nimbus: *he slaps Shuriken heartily on the back* Don't worry, man!~ You'll warm up to us! Who knows, maybe you won't be such a grouch then?

Shuriken: Why you little...*he moves as if to strangle Nimbus comically, but is cut off when a voice over the ship's intercom suddenly rings out.*

Krunkel: *the robot's voice comes in loud* OY! NIMBUS! GET THAT SHINING ARSE O' YOURS UP HERE NOW! WE'RE APPROACHING LORD KAVAR'S STRONGHOLD!

Nimbus: *he nods before answering* Be right there, Krunky!~ You guys wanna check this out? I guarantee, you have never seen anything like this.~ *he runs off towards the bridge, darting down the hall like a silver blur*

Shuriken: *he shrugs before looking over to Lucia and motioning with his head* Coming? If this Profane King Kavar is as powerful as they say, then his stronghold should be rather impressive...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/9/2017, 11:10 am

She flashes Shuriken a smile before following everyone to the bridge, Soren scurrying behind her. She walks albeit slowly, deep in thought. At which point, she stops in the hall and grosses her arms, sighing. Lucia had a bit of work to do on the sidelines, but for now, she'll play her part on this crew. 

Lucia will nod in simple greeting when she finally reaches the bridge, looking out the windows ahead of her.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/11/2017, 11:18 am

(Alrighty I'm finally back! Let's get this thing back up and started!)

~The Alfari Ruins~

Grimoire: *she opens up her palm as if to hold the blood orb in her hands, grinning sadistically at it* Oh you really are just too much sometimes Irituum....But I completely agree with you. *she looks up at the sparkles of the newcomers coming in from orbit* Let's show them a bloodbath that they will never forget!

~A few moments later near the Alfari Ruins~

Crareon: *she lands onto the ground near the ruins and starts to survey the damage* This place looks like it's been blown to pieces....I doubt anything could have survived this. *she stops and her eyes widen as she hears the discharge of magic from behind them* GET DOWN! *She shouts out as she jumps over and shoves Frigga down to the ground. Moments later a wave of crackling black energy go right over their heads. When she finally looks back up, she sees a woman with long, mangled red hair standing there. She's holding a large, very gruesome looking scythe with what appeared to be an orb of blood hovering around her head. She gets up, reaching down for the handles of her own scythes* Who are you? Identify yourself!

Grimoire: *she grins and begins to laugh* Why, little old me? My name is Grimoire. And I shall be the very last thing that you see in this mortal life of yours!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2