NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty

Aura Wake: Remastered

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Aura Wake: Remastered - Page 4 Empty Re: Aura Wake: Remastered

Post by Rocky 11/10/2016, 2:37 pm

*Enamored by the gorgeous stain glass behind Assistant Theresa, Samazurae was reminded of her home temples, where similar things were depicted all around the world.  It was funny how many cultures and kinds of beings had the same ideas even when they lived so far away from each other.  She then listened to what Mercer was saying, confusing her a little.*

Samazurae: *mutters to herself* I wonder what a ‘duck’ is…?

*As she makes her way past Theresa, the Aeonimbic bowed lightly at assistant and mouthed ‘thank you’ to her.  It was useful information she’d given them, but did this mean every Arch Mage had an assistant like her?  After climbing up the strange staircase, they had arrived to meet the Arch Mage Neir, who Samazurae was somewhat eager to know.

Samazurae: Thank you, sir!  Even though I did not mean for it to be musical in any way! *she scratches her head in response to Neir’s original enthusiasm*

*She then continued to listen to the others questions and waited until many of her own questions had been answered.  So far there were only a couple that made sense to her.  She was going to be - if she accepted - part of the most powerful group of magic users in the entire galaxy.  So in essence, they were not in trouble, but far from it!  Once Michael asked his question, the Arch Mage began to explain what the Mystic Stream was.  Her people had a very different term to describe this incredible phenomenon, but she did understand the concept to a degree.  Then he listed the schools and the purpose of balance in the galaxy.  It sounded extremely important, and very overwhelming at the same time!*

Samazurae: I really don’t like to admit that this is giving me a headache, because there is so much to comprehend… *rubbing her temples*  but if that is what the school is for, to learn and to understand everything… *breathes in deeply* to become a better being than I was before and to be more proficient with my skills entirely… *smiles and balls her fists excitedly* I want to do this!  I will do this for myself, my Sky King and anyone who needs me!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/5/2016, 8:21 pm

Kiria: *she listens to the conversations that were going on, looking from the Arch Mage back to the tree that she was resting on* This tree is really so important? I had no idea! *she speaks in Sylvan, promptly dropping down from the tree branch that she was on with an acrobatic flip before walking over to join the rest of the group once again. Upon hearing about the opportunity to join Aura Wake however, her head tilts curiously and her tail flicks around anxiously. She knew that she was powerful thanks to Diammonddust, her wolf goddess. But she had no idea that she had so much potential lying deep within herself. Her eyes start to sparkle as she thinks about all of the fun new experiences and wonderful memories that she could create with her new friends at the school that were also going to join her. Without warning, she gives an excited squeal and a twirl that makes a bit of snow drift up from the ground and land on Micheal and Samazurae* I would be very happy to join this 'Aura Wake' Mister Arch Mage! I might be young but I have seen battle as well! I can help a great deal, I know I can! *she says in Sylvan, practically bouncing in excitement now. The teeth and claws that were on her anklets and bracelets all jingle with her excited movements as well, creating an oddly tribal melody* I'm so excited! This makes me want to dance like I do back in my village!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/21/2016, 9:38 pm

~The Arch Mage's Study~

Neir: *his cheeks rise and his eyes shine sentimentally, the Arch Mage looking throughout the group as each one accepts the offer to join Aura Wake. Finally, his eyes fall onto Noah* And what of you, young Ash-Claw?

Noah: *he nods, determination burning in his eyes as he does so* I'm in!

Neir: *he holds his arms out, warmly giving his approval* Then welcome, to our newest Aura Wake team! *he claps, briskly rising out from his seat behind the desk. He walks around the desk to the back of the library, towards the back of the room. Along the back wall stood a large, door-sized mosaic wall of glowing, stained glass. He gestures to it, looking back to the group with soft, calm eyes* Now then, this is one of the Warp Doors set up all throughout the College. They are specially attuned to match the aura of any Wake Souls attending the College, and all lead to the same place; Aura Wake's Dormitory. Simply step through them, and they will transport you there. Now, before we- *as he was about to continue, a flash of silver light suddenly gleams from a hatch-like door on the top floor of his study. The Arch Mage glances up, pleasantly surprised* Ah, it would seem I have company! If you will excuse me, Aura Wake, I must go and meet my guests. Please, continue on forward to the Dorm. I have already instructed Rex, one of the Upperclassmen, to give you all the grand tour. Once you are inside, you will meet Rex, as well as any other Aura Wake members that may be in the dorms. You will also meet your Dorm Parent, Elijah Weyerbacher. He is a very experienced mage, and one of my closest friends. He is also a gentleman, a scholar, and a very responsible man of character. He will see to all of your needs, as well as relay any missions from myself or Savanos should either of us be occupied. Good luck to you all, and may your marks in history be ones of great worth! *with that, the Arch Mage walks over to the large tree in the center of the room and steps into it, his body fusing with the tree until all trace of him vanishes.*

Mercer: *he smirks, adjusting his hat before walking over to the window and looking it over* More Temporal Warp magic...whoever built the College must have been a master of some powerful Dimensional Space magics.

Noah: *he looks over the window curiously, cocking his head to the side as he looks it over* It looks like plain old glass to me...maybe Arch Mage Neir is messing with u- WOOOOAH! *as he speaks he moves to touch the glass. As his fingers touch it, the glass suddenly ripples like water as Noah is suddenly sucked into the window, the different panels of glass glowing different colors after Noah falls in*

Mercer: NOAH! *he leaps back, his hand held back as a Demonic Seal forms, with Mercer prepared to draw a weapon at a moment's notice.*

Noah: *suddenly, the window ripples again as Noah sticks his head through the window, smiling at the group and laughing as Mercer yowls in fright and leaps back* Hehehe!~ Don't worry, guys! I'm perfectly fine! But you guys have to come in here and see this! They must have built this Dorm under the College, because its huge! *he pulls his head back in, disappearing as the window returns to being still*

Mercer: *he huffs and looks to the others, smiling before walking back over to the window* Nothin' ventured, right?...*he sigh and bounces on the balls of his feet a bit before finally walking briskly, headlong into the window. He squeezes his eyes shut as he passes through the window, the glass rippling as he does. After feeling what felt like a rush of air and a flash of colors visible through his eyelids, everything grows quiet. In a few moments, Mercer feels a tug on his sleeve as Noah's voice follows*

Noah: Helloooo? Avalon to Mercer, Avalon to Mercer, you can open your eyes now...

Mercer: *When he opens his eyes, he beholds a vast hall easily two stories tall and as large as a grand theater hall. Lining the walls of glowing alabaster stone were various mosaic tile windows like the one he had just come through, each one labeled at the top of the frame with its destination, and each destination being a different part of the College. At the far end of the hall stood a vast array of statues, each one depicting a different figure of magical power. Among them was a statue of Arch Mage Neir, as well as a statue of Savanos. There were also a few ruined, destroyed statues, unrecognizable with their name plates completely destroyed in multiple ways. However, the largest of the statues before them was a statue of what looked like a Satyr with a youthful, handsome face and long, flowing hair. The statue's horns were large, and grew back so long they lined perfectly with his shoulder blades. The statue's nameplate, if one got close enough to read it, said "Arch Mage Amphetrion, Founder of the College of Avalon". As Mercer looked around, he couldn't help but whistle in awe* Woooooooooo!~ Check the stonework. Must be in honor of the Aura Wake Graduates that ended up ranking among the elite of the Revolution!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/27/2016, 3:08 am

Katarina steps through the stained glass, her blindfold moving at the sight of the common room, her eyes had widened in awe. 

"This... is incredible..."

She walks around the room, running her hand over everything, feeling the magic and history that every carving, every statue held within. The lat time she was anywhere near this beautiful, was a hidden library in the Nighthazen Sanctuary back on Hanwind. She lifts her blindfold and rubs her eyes, wiping away a nostalgic tear. Katarina turns towards the others, them maybehaps getting a glimpse at her eyes before she lowers the cloth back over them.

"I feel... empowered, being here..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/30/2016, 3:10 pm

As Michael passed through the rippling surface of the window, he found himself unconsciously holding his breath, as though he feared suffocating in the journey through the window. The fear left him quickly, but as he beheld the view of the dorm, he felt the sensation of being incredibly small. He inhaled sharply, pushing his thoughts to the hall ahead of the group -- their journey into the School of Magic had just begun, a fantasy he never thought he'd be able to achieve. But here he was!

He found himself gazing upon the various statues from a distance, overwhelmed by their height and grandeur. This was a place of note, which was clear to see.

"...Are all the dorms this decorated?" Michael mused aloud as he removed his hat to gaze at the dorm's ceiling architecture.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/10/2017, 6:48 pm

*suddenly, a voice rings out from the top of the statue of Arch Mage Amphetrion's head*

Rex: Nah, just this place! *the young Kong was lounging between the statue's massive horns, his legs and back respectively propped as he looked down at the group of students present now* Yooooooooooo! Hows it hangin' all?! *he stands up and gives a small grunt before leaping off the head of the statue and landing right in front of Noah, Mercer, Michael, and Katarina. Upon impact, he creates a small crater in the floor, causing Noah and Mercer to step back instinctively. However, after grinning slightly, Rex begins to rise as the ground repairs itself beneath his very feet. He steps forward, rolling his mechanical shoulders and arms as he holds up two fingers in a casual greetings* Good to finally get to talk to you noobies face to face!~ I'm Rex Combitere, an S-Rank of Aura Wake! Think of us S-Ranks as the group's "Special Forces", ya know?~ Heard you guys really impressed the teachers out there! Good on ya!

Noah: *he smiles. Rex definitely seemed friendly. Plus, since this was one of his senior classmates, he figured it would do well to be cool and learn as much as he could. Noah then steps forward and extends a hand* Noah Ash-Claw! Nice to meet you!

Rex: *he looks Noah up and down, shaking his hand as he does* That's one unique getup you got there, Noah. No offense, my guy, but the feathers make you look like an orange moth.

Noah: *he glances up at his hood, furrowing his brow at the feathers that adorned it*

Rex: *he suddenly starts laughing and pats Noah's shoulder lightly* I'm just messing with you, dude! Its a good look, trust me. Plus, I bet both my legs those feathers are 100% authentic Phoenix Tail Feathers...not an easy magical item to come by, to be sure.

Noah: *he relaxes, smiling slightly as Rex moved on to Mercer*

Rex: *he and Mercer stood at exactly the same height. He smirks as he looks at Mercer's broad-rimmed hat* A little early for Halloween, ain't it? Or do all of you Law Warlocks dress like you belong on a broomstick with a black cat and a bad case of warts?

Mercer: *he smirks back, nodding slowly* You're cutting on my look? Says the guy who looks like he's got a bundle of red sausage links hanging from his head.

Rex: *he raises his eyebrows at Mercer's retaliation* Heeeeey! Respect the dreads, man!

Mercer: *he touches the rim of his hat with his thumb* Then respect the hat.

Rex: *a smile forms on his face slowly as he suddenly starts laughing. He then holds his fist out to Mercer* Man, you're alright! I like you!

Mercer: *he smiles back and bumps fists with Rex*

Rex: *he then walks to the side and looks Katarina and Michael up and down. After nodding, he first steps to Michael, standing about a foot away from him and looking upward at the rather tall reptilian. He whistles as he does so, leaning back comically* Well ram a taser in my mouth and call me Raiken, you're a tall drink of scaly water, aren't you? *he glances at Michael's halberd, clicking his tongue at it* So tell me, Paul Bunion, that ax there for show?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/3/2017, 4:24 pm

--Ship Docks--

A bubble of water forms in the empty courtyard, unceremoniously spitting a girl with long red hair out onto the ground. "Owww...." she rubs the brush burn on her cheek as she rather hurriedly swept up everything into her arms. "Ohhhhhh I'm so late for this!!!" She says to no one as she runs through the front gates. 

Lyra skids to a stop, more things falling from her grasp. She sighs heavily, finally summoning her staff and sweeping everything up into a bubble in the shape of a music note. Her gold eyes scanned the front entry, as she breaths hard, slightly panicked. "A-are the Entry exams over...?" her gaze falls and she sits on the front steps. 

---Common Room---

Katarina takes a seat in a fluffy chair, sinking in and relaxing a bit. Relaxation always felt great, no matter what she was doing. "I don't think I've ever sat in a chair like this... but first; my room." She promptly gets up and heads for the girls dorms, picking one. 

Inside, she smiles and nods to herself. "Perfect." 

She begins her set up.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/5/2017, 2:52 pm

Kiria looks around in awe at all of the artistry in the room. Everything in the college was so decorative and beautiful. She lets out a loud a squeak of surprise upon the crash landing of Rex from the statue, not having been paying attention to it. Her tail swishes back and forth rapidly behind her body as she tilts her head at the strange machinery on the Kong's arms but when introductions start going around, she simply gives her ears a twitch and moves her hands together in front of her. My name is Kiria Roranheim. It's nice to meet you Mr. Rex! She says in respectful sylvan, giving the Kong a formal bow. Her bangles and anklets move slightly with her, making tiny sounds that seem like they were ready to break out into a tribal melody at any moment.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/24/2017, 1:26 pm

"Ah..." Michael looks to his weapon briefly for a moment. "No, it's a tad bit more than just ornamental. I have trained in melee combat with weapons for as long as I can recall, perhaps longer than my studies into the mystic arts. My name is Michael Creed, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, good sir."

He nods, then takes a respectful bow. "You had mentioned the term S-Rank... There are other rankings too, I take it?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/28/2017, 9:00 am

~The College of Avalon, The Dark Chamber~

Savanos: *while the Arch Mage entertains his guests in his Observatory, Savanos is standing in the dark chamber from earlier, keeping an eye on the College grounds. Upon Lyra's unceremonious arrival, Savanos raises his eyes in surprise* A late entry? This doesn't normally happen...I should contact the Arch Mage...*he closes his eyes, channeling his energy as a seal appears beneath him and teleports him out of the room*

~The College of Avalon, Aura Wake's Dorms~

Rex: *he nods, smiling at Michael's answer* Right and proper, huh? You and Morpheus are gonna get along famously...But still, its impressive that you were able to shift from melee to magic! Not many warriors can do that in one lifetime! Just goes to prove you're a prodigy, just like the rest of your class! *he then turns his attention to Kiria, a grin forming on his face as suddenly slides in close to her and gives her a cheeky, flirty grin before responding in perfect, informal Sylvian* Heeeeeey there! And might I say, what is a FINE little Catian like yourself doing in a mystic institution like this?~ I know the Draconan and Kong kinda got beef with the Catians and other races to the east, but we aren't on Talaris.~ I'd bet both my arms, from those bangle, anklets, and that getup, that you're probably a ritual dancer...Maybe I could make a little music for you, ya dig?~

*meanwhile, as Katarina began readying her room, a small sound like paws padding on the ground can be heard. From behind her, she suddenly hears a small, melodious meow as the fat, orange tabby cat from before sat in the doorway, looking up at her and seeming to actually smile.*

Eli: *he lets out another, cuter meow and blinks at Katarina, tilting his head to the side as if he was greeting her*

~The College of Avalon, The Arch Mage's Observatory~

Savanos: *within the observatory, a seal suddenly appears behind Neir, who was sitting in a large chair in front of a vast telescope, deep in thought. Savanos speaks immediately, not looking to waste time* Arch Mage, there is a slight issue.

Neir: *he nearly jumps out of the chair, surprised* Savanos! Sorry, I was lost in thought...I just received a very troubling piece of news...two of the Profane Kings were just here...

Savanos: *his eyes widen the minute Neir mentions the words "Profane Kings", but he forces himself to push the subject back* While I am full of questions, Arch Mage, I do have a pressing issue...We have a late arrival.

Neir: *he raises one eye in confusion* A late entry? But the ceremonies are already over...

Savanos: Sir...I was looking at her in your Dark Room....She's another Wake Soul.

Neir: *he nods slowly, thinking to himself* ....I will meet her outside and test her myself. Such is the duty of the Arch Mage, should a Wake Soul ever appear outside of Entry day. *he rises up from his seat* Continue to monitor the College Grounds and alert me if anything else should appear.

Savanos: *he closes his eyes, bowing respectfully* Yes, Arch Mage.

Neir: *he closes his eyes and falls back, his body fusing with the wooden floor and seeming to melt away into it*

~The College of Avalon, Gates~

*as Lyra stared down dishearteningly at the steps before her, the ground behind her begins to swell as suddenly a small sapling grows up from the earth, the branches twisting until they form the full body of Arch Mage Neir*

Neir: *he speaks calmly, with no aggression or hostility in his voice at all* Well now, it would appear somebody is running a little late. *without introducing himself, he steps forward and stands next to Lyra, looking up at the College gates with her* Beautiful, isn't it? Arch Mage Amphetrion built this place nearly a hundred years ago, at the dawn of the Mystic Revolution. He believed that there should be a school that teaches all forms of magic, not just the dark and the light, that magic is only as evil or good as the person who wields it. *he then looks back to Lyra, his cheekbones showing that he was smiling at her* I think he succeeded rather nicely, don't you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2017, 7:12 pm

Katarina turns her attention to the cat that wandered into her room. She kneels down and scratches the cat behind the ear, smiling softly. 

"Well, hello there... Aren't you a sweet little kitty?" she praises. She stands back up and holds her arms out. "Are you ready to see some magic?" she seems to ask it. Stars swirl about her as her form shifts to something completely different. She adjusts her wing-cloak and sighs. "Much better, don't you think?" Now she seems to be speaking to herself. "See, what everyone has seen, isn't the real me. Vastayan magic is greatly used, mostly to hide our presence from those who wish to corrupt Hanwind. It's very ideal for the Rebels, as disguises allow ambushes and such. Enough of that... Onto the actual set up!"

She holds out a hand, a shining wisp of spatial energy sparkling into existence. She sets it in the center of her room and slowly raises her arms, as spell seals and what seem to be multiple mini-galaxies and various planets form as well. From her room is a bright blue glow.

"I feel sorry for whoever decides to room with me."

Katarina's True Form:

The Magic In Her Room:

--------------------------

". . .Yeah..." Lyra sighs. "Too bad the entry exams are over..." her shoulders slump a bit and she wipes her eyes. "I really wanted to show what I was made of, especially give a chance to represent the Marai Clan from Hanwind. Ah well... There's always next year, right...?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/28/2017, 10:38 pm

~The College of Avalon, Katarina's Room~

Eli: *he looks up at the magic being performed before him before looking back to Katarina. He then speaks plainly in his deep, elderly, normal voice* I see. This seems to be some advanced magic indeed, desu-nyan. Although, I doubt your comrades would appreciate being lied to about your identity further. Nya-I suggest you tell them soon. The longer you wait, the more angry they will be should the truth eventually slip out, desu-nyan. A pleasure to meet you, Katarina. My name is Elijah J. Weyerbacher, Dorm Parent for Aura Wake dorm. But you can call me Eli, desu-nyan.

Neir: *his eyes soften, turning fully to face Lyra* If its any consolation, why not show me a bit of magic? I'm a bit of an old hand, myself. If anything, who knows? Maybe I can show you a trick or two for next year?~ *he steps back, holding his hand out to her and motioning for her to cast at him* Come now, and do your best!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/28/2017, 11:34 pm

"...Should I also tell them that I'm a god? Or is that better kept under wraps." she looks at the cat and pulls up her hood, her ears poking out of the top. "Not in the metaphorical sense, either. My power originated from looking into an Eclipse, and was enhanced by The Hanwindi God of Time and Space; Aurellios. I've been alive for a little over a century, now." she sighs and sits on her bed. "I've watched friends grow up and die, while i continued to live on. I'll see it here too."

She gets off the bed, talons clicking on the floor. "Alright, alright... I'll go show myself." 

----------------------

"O-Of course!" she beams, taking out a conductor's rod. "My name is Lyra, and I'm a wave musician from Hanwind. I do hope you enjoy the performance!"

She closes her eyes and slowly waves the rod about, bubbles forming and floating about. She pointed to each one, which produced different tones. As the simple performance continues on, Neir feels his magic become empowered. "Act One; Pianissimo Beginnings!" Streams of water swirl around, each one taking on a different color. 

The music picks up in tempo, the streams getting thicker, until they've created a vortex around Lyra. Through the water, he can see that she no longer has legs, but a fin. "Act Two; Mezzoforte Interlude!" Waves circle and crash around her, Neir and herself taking on a blue glow; He feels faster. 

Her eyes glow neon blue as she twirls the rod above her head, a large Treble Clef appearing. "Concluding Act; Symphony of Souls!" The Clef shatters, Herself and Neir taking on a bright rainbow glow. All of their attributes have been raised. 

She slows her movement, the water and music slowly fading. Her fin returns to legs and she takes a deep bow, bubbles bursting into sparkles around her.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 7/3/2017, 8:42 pm

Samazurae was stunned at the stained glass portal, but was also rather excited to go in and check out what Noah was so enthused about.  She went in daintily along with the others, her wings expanding as she fluttered in and closing up as she came out the other end.  Silently, she admired the statues as she followed the others around, her mouth never closing once throughout their now self-guided tour.

This experience was reminiscent of her spiritual temples.  Not one sculptor ever depicted their Lord, Sky King, but many ambiguous figurines were displayed throughout Aeonimbic places of worship.  In comparison, these statues looked much more detailed and... a bit less humble than she was used to!

It was then that the one known as Rex came as suddenly as Master Neir had described him!  He certainly had the confidence of an upperclassman!  Samazurae was still quite speechless, so she just listened to those around her.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/4/2017, 6:41 pm

~The College of Avalon, Dorms~

Eli: *as Katarina leaves her room, Eli scurries up and starts padding along next to her. He looks up to her, keeping his lazy smile* I don't want you to think that I am trying to be unfair, desu-nyan. You see, I have seen too many Aura Wake teams collapse because members kept secrets, which lead to their comrades losing their lives. The last thing I want, desu-nyan, is to see any of you hurt. My Nya-intentions are good, I assure you. *as the two approach the group, Eli notices Rex getting close to Kiria and trying to flirt with her* Nyo boy....*he trots up to Rex, plopping himself down in front of him and letting out a simple, cute meow*

Noah: *he sees Eli and suddenly starts beaming* CAAAAT! *he immediately drops onto his knees and starts petting Eli, who responds by cuddling into Noah's hand and purring* He's so big and fluffy! I didn't know Aura Wake got their own pet cat!

Rex: *he immediately looks down at Eli, a look of comical terror on his face* Y-YO! Look, this isn't what it looks like, I was just trying to see if she- *before he could finish, the cat's eyes open wide and flash with a small, spark-like light. Rex is suddenly engulfed in a large cloud of yellow smoke, and sitting where Rex had stood was nothing more than a potted Lima bean plant.*

Mercer: SLAP TWO HORNS ON MY HEAD AND CALL ME VISHRA! *he jumps back, clearly surprised by Rex's sudden transformation*

Noah: *his mouth gapes wide* HE'S A MAGIC CAT!

Eli: *finally, the cat speaks in his calm voice, addressing the Lima Bean sprout that is Rex* Disrespectful...nyand churlish. How many times am I going to have to transform you into things before you take a hint not to hit on your fellow Wake members, desu-nyan? *finally, he addresses the group as a whole* Greetings nyand salutations to all of you. My name is Elijah J. Weyerbacher, but you all may call me Eli, desu-nyan. 

Rex: *the bean plant's branches begin to shake, as if it was still sentient*

Eli: *he looks over to Rex, sighing* No, Rex. It will be a full hour this time. You were already warned, desu-nyan.

Mercer: *he looks over and sees Katarina, her disguise now gone* Who's this? Another S-Rank?

Eli: *he purrs loudly, as if he was chuckling* One day, maybe. But, I believe she can speak for herself, desu-nyan.

Neir: *he takes a deep breath, moving his fingers slowly as he feels the magic flow through him* Enhancement Magic...how many years has it been?...

*suddenly, the gates to the College begin to open as Morpheus, flanked by four upperclassmen, suddenly rush out and surround the two of them. The upperclassmen each begin charging attack spells of their own, aiming right at Lyra. Morpheus rushes up to Neir, standing next to him and pulling his book off his back as he faces Lyra, as if to guard Neir*

Neir: Oh my....

Morpheus: Are you alright, sir?! We saw her cast various spells on you!

Neir: *he places a hand on Morpheus' shoulder, as if to reassure him* I am perfectly fine, Morpheus. Thank you for your concern. However, I was just testing this young prospect, and she definitely has the talent we need in Aura Wake!

Morpheus: *he looks to the Arch Mage, shock on his face* Another Wake Soul?!

Neir: Yes. You and your men, stand down and report this to Eli. This years team will not be six...but seven!

Morpheus: *he bows, the other mages disengaging their spells and bowing in kind* At once! *they all turn and walk back into the college briskly*

Neir: *he then turns his attention back to Lyra* Well now, that was rather exciting, wasn't it? Oh, but where are my manners? Lyra, my dear, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Neir Desudari, Arch Mage of the College of Avalon, and it is my most heartfelt delight to welcome you to the College of Avalon....as an official student, and member of Aura Wake!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/4/2017, 9:35 pm

Lyra falls back, clutching her chest from the [almost] heart attack she had. Her conductor's rod slipped from her grasp and skidded across the ground as she sat down.

"Stau Vastya... (Holy Fuck)" she mutters, shaking a bit. "I-I'm sorry... What? What just happened?" she looks between Morpheus and Neir, wide-eyed, terrified, and a bit confused. "You're the... and that was... So I'm..." 

------------------

Katarina bows slightly to her teammates. "Perhaps a real Introduction is in order. I am Katarina; a Nighthalzen blooded Vastayan from Hanwind. This," she gestures to herself. "This is what I truly look like; well, almost." she holds out her single wing cape. "Like this, I've used my magic to hide my wings as a cloak." She almost formally sits down in one of the chairs, crossing her bird legs. 

"If you have any questions, now would be the time to ask before i retreat to my room and finish my setup."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/11/2017, 11:07 am

(Sorry about the late replies! But I'm back now!)

Kiria's tail twitches from the sounds of the Talaran dialect in the Sylvan coming from Rex, tilting her head as he speaks. She has a little pink coloration come up over her nose and she starts to back up a little bit. I am a ritual dancer yes that is true. But I don't think it would be appropriate if I were to-! She stops as she hears the cat-like meow of Eli nearby, tilting her head the other way as she hears him speak. She lets out a loud squeak of surprise as she sees the cloud of smoke. Then she sees the lima bean plant where Rex had been standing and hears what had just happened from Eli

Her eyes sparkle from the events that had just unfolded in front of her as she speaks in very excited Sylvan to him. You did a very good trick just now! How did you do that?! Show me show me! She says quickly, ignoring Katarina as she re-enters the room once more in a different form and picking up Eli instead. She starts to spin around with him in her arms, very giggly and excited by the sudden act of magic that had just transpired in front of her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 7/11/2017, 1:33 pm

"P-prodigy? I don't know about that! But thank you, regardless." Michael replies to Rex sheepishly before beginning to make his way to his own room. But he halts upon seeing Katarina return to reintroduce himself. Though abit taken aback, he quickly composes himself and gives her a respectful bow. "It is good to meet the true you then, Katarina. Regardless of whatever form you wish to take, I still hold respect for you as a fellow mage and peer."

He smiles to Katarina before beginning to turn to speak to the others, but stops at seeing the sudden appearance of a shaking lima bean plant and a small talking cat. Deciding not to say anything -- having a lack of full awareness of the situation -- Michael returns his attention to the room that was designated as his. With a faint smile, he begins to set up his room with an overall edgy design, with several swords and blades lining his walls.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/21/2018, 7:08 pm

~Outside the College~

Neir: *his cheekbones rise as he closes his eyes peacefully, placing a reassuring hand on Lyra's shoulder* Yes, yes, and indeed, in that order. Now....take a deep breath, my dear. Can't have you meeting your classmates with a flushed face and short breath, now can we?~ *he gestures to the gates, offering his arm to her for support should she need it* Now then, shall we?~

~Aura Wake dorms~

Mercer: *his eyes become serious, his tongue clicking as he looks Katarina up and down* Now thats the Nighthalzen I remember reading about....Truth be told, I had my doubts when you told us you were Nighthalzen. Its been near two centuries, but the Law still talk about the War of the Shadowy Night like it was yesterday...

Noah: War of the Shadowy Night?

Mercer: ....It was a war that lasted a grand total of nine hours. The Law Clan were looking to expand, colonize planets other than Iciaura, branch out so they could gain more numbers for an eventual push into Inferno itself...and the planet they set their eyes on was Hanwind. However...they weren't exactly welcome. The Nighthalzen took exception to the Law bringing their Warlock arts to Hanwind...*his eyes sharpen further as he seems to glare at Katarina* Nobody knows who struck first...but the result was obvious. In that one night, thousands of lives were lost. For every Nighthalzen slain, the Law lost twelve of their own. Eventually, the two sides called a truce and the Law left Hanwind without a second thought...the peace between the Law and Hanwind has been tense at best since....they called you Nighthalzen "Winged shadows of death", and Old Man Quintus always talked about how he hated what your people did to his army that night...*suddenly, he smiles wide and laughs* If he knew I was calling a Nighthalzen my friend, classmate, and rival, he'd lay a Demon Egg right there in his throne room! *he nods to Katarina and offers a fist to her* The past is the past...but the six of us, we're the future! Screw the old fart and his grudges!

Noah: *he smiles up to Katarina as well* I may not know much about the Cloud outside Helion, but I will say this...this form suits you well. *he nods, clearly happy with Katarina's revelation* Your real form is really pretty! Plus, I bet your Space Magic is even more amazing in that form!

Rex: *the plant shifts and stirrs, as if to agree*

Eli: W-woah! *the cat lets out a surprised yelp as Kiria lifts him off the ground and starts whirlling around with him* P-Put me down! All I did was use a simple Transformation spell!

Noah: So, you're a Mage too, Eli?

Eli: *the cat nods, nuzzling into Kiria slightly* Nya-I happen to be an Aura Wake alumni. My specialty has always been Transformation, Transmutation, Alteration, and Illusion spells.~

Last edited by Zazul on 10/8/2018, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/21/2018, 8:35 pm

Samazurae searched the common room and found the entrance to a room marked for her.  Before opening the door, she stopped herself and turned around to witness huge emotional signals of fear, joy, and platonic admiration all collect into one group of individuals.

Katarina had revealed her true self, and she looked beautiful!  The magic that radiated off her body was truly breathtaking, and her long avain talons were as powerful-looking as a Koko Warrior's!  She was still really shy, but she had to say something, anything!

Samazurae: *walking over to Katarina, hands folded together* Umm, Katarina?  I may not know much about your people, but learning that you have this form... it's inspiring that you wanted to share this with us.  I hope you excuse my gawking, but... I think you look really beautiful. *lightly blushes, smiling*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/23/2018, 9:43 pm

Lyra picks up her conductor's rod and stows it away in her boot, her shaking arm linking with Neir's. She felt a mixture of emotions; pride, happiness, fear, and anxiety. She was one of the weakest of the Marai, so she hoped that getting into this school would be enough to prepare her for becoming what she's destined to be; her tribe's next Tidecaller. 

"Thank you... I can't believe this is really happening!" Lyra smiles brightly, staring head as they walk. "I swear that I won't let you down! Or Aura Wake!"

---------------

Katarina breathed a sigh of relief as everyone accepted this change, as she bumped fists with Mercer, a light smirk on her face. "I appreciate your compliments, all of them." She smiled softly at Samazurae. "I was mildly worried that i would not be accepted for lying. On my world, we ended up having to hide our true forms from the corruptors and hunters. ...I'm happy to be in a place that I don't need to hide." 

She takes a seat on one of the chairs and breathes deep, finally feeling herself relax a bit.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/8/2018, 2:16 pm

Kiria sets Eli down, rubbing the back of her head apologetically. “I am sorry. I got excited. This is new things for me!”

She looks at Katarina, smiling in awe of her beauty before excitedly walking over and shaking her hand. “You do not need to hide yourself! I accept you how you are. Long as you accept how I am too, yes?” She says in broken common. Her tail swishes and wags begins her, signifying her happiness with the given situation.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4