NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 3 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by Rocky 2/17/2011, 7:31 pm

PLANET TROPIC - DESTROYED CITY OF PALM

Wrath: Alright. So my SOK mother of mine, that's Supreme Overlord Kaos, took over the world. In order to help bring her down, we need to get to another city called Ebony in the next state over to knock down some important satellites she uses to track ships in space. If we, meaning you, me, *gestures to others* Kane, Sailor Leporis and Archimedes here, can do this the right way, and mega fast, she won't be able to stop other incoming help forces! Once everybody is ready to go, Kane and I will lead the way to Grapelina, where the new city of Ebony is.

Kane: Right. Are you ready to go Luna, Sailor Leporis, and Archimedes?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 7:35 pm

*suddenly, a silver ship lands. Out of it comes a 12 year old Skunk and about 14 more beings of different races in white preist's outfits walk out with tools, food, water, and other items. the Skunk is Alex Law.*
Alex: greetings, people of Tropic! we from the Communion of the Celestial Faith have heard of what happened here and have organized a releif effort! how may we be of assistance?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/17/2011, 7:59 pm

~Wrath excitedly scans the ship and its crew, happy that his message reached even more help than he thought. Grateful for this sudden blessing, he introduced himself, still amazed that he had so much back up now. ~

Wrath: S-sakkashikou yokaua!! (Hello everyone!!) Wow, a whole help team to the rescue! My name is Wrath the Hedgehog, and I'm I guess, leader of the resistance! Thank you all for coming! These are my other allies, Kane, Luna, Sailor Leporis, and Archimedes! We were just about to head out of this city to get to the City of Ebony in Grapelina, the next state over. I don't suppose you have a few weapons, like err... guns or something that we could borrow instead of using up all of our energy by using our powers? That might make things a bit easier...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 8:01 pm

Luna: Alex! What are you doing here?! oddish!~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 8:07 pm

Alex: of course! *speaks to a Lion preist who brings out 10 whole weapons racks* Luna! I was sent here by Hilord Bolvar of the Celestial Faith! we heard some of you were having trouble, so we were told to come here and offer as much help as possible!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 8:12 pm

Luna: *smiles* its good to have you on board!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 2/19/2011, 1:11 am

S.Leporis: *to Kane about the sun and moon comment* I see what you did there. *coaxing Archimedes out of his hole.* It's okay buddy, they're friends. And Kane, you can call me Sunny for short if you wish. Luna, pleasure to meet you!

Archimedes: *is pulled reluctantly from his hole and situates himself in Sunny's arms. His eyes dart nervously from the fox to the fleet* Quite an army we've assembled already. We had better get moving to Ebony quickly, SOK may already have noticed this fleet coming in!
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 7:11 am

Alex: We are no fleet. there are only 30 of us. however, we are alot stronger than we look. I believe Luna knows this from experience. I think we'll do just as well as a fleet for you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/19/2011, 1:55 pm

~As Wrath accepts a medium sized weapon from the passed out racks, he nods and gives out the next set of directions. ~

Wrath: Good. Now that everyone's okay with things, here's the plan: Mr. Alex-Skunk-Guy, does your ship have an invisiblity cloaking device? Its hard to believe that it was so easy to land that thing when the entire perimeter of this world is lined with security.

Kane: *also choosing a large gun* If it doesn't then we won't hold it against you. In order to head into Ebony's borders, we'll have to be disguised either among the ground or dress as workers to camoflage. From here, I believe the city is a bit in the northwest direction.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 4:19 pm

Alex: My name is Alex Law and no, it doesn't. however, since the Faith is neutral in this war, we were allowed to fly through the border without trouble. if you want to sneak in, we have some spare uniforms that you can use. its the least we can do. since the Combine glassed this planet a few years back and now the planet is in a civil war, we will offer as much as we can to anyone who fights for good on this planet.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 2/19/2011, 7:21 pm

S.Leporis: Archimedes, it's a shame you don't have one of those Disguise Powers wands like the original Sailor Scouts did.

Archimedes: I disagree, I'd hate to poor out magic sparkles! 0_0

S.Leporis: Anyways, I have no objections with this plan. Shall be move out?
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/19/2011, 7:39 pm

Wrath: *eyes widen and starts to smoke from ears* WHAAAAAAAAT?!?! WHOOOOOOOO IN THE WORLD ARE THE COMBINE?!?! WHAT HAPPE--

Kane: *holds Wrath back from having a panic attack* A few years back? Alex my boy, I'm afraid you're quite mistaken. The Combine war happened a few thousand years ago. I was only a fossil during this time, but I've read about it in historical references...when the libraries were not burned to the ground... It appears, because you're still young, that you and those who had accompanied you had travelled through a powerful warp in space, causing you to go back in time. In other words, a wormhole. *lets go of Wrath*

Wrath: *snorts* Don't trick me like that! Let's focus on present day, here, okay?! *storms off in the direction of Ebony* Follow me, but Alex, only take half of your men. I want the other half here for back up. *clicks gun*

Kane: *sighs and turns to Sunny and Archimedes* Right. Use whatever you can as far as cloth and rubble lying around here to dust yourselves up. *takes off shirt* We can't draw too much attention. If we are stopped, then we'll argue that we're off to deliver important news or something like that...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/19/2011, 7:45 pm

(sorry about not updating, been working a lot and my computer isnt working)

~Still in space, the great green had taken some damage but was still ready for anything. Genesis had gotten out of his massive seat and was now breathing heavily. Juliet and Emily had both moved over to him for their next set of orders~
Juliet: Genesis, ar-are you ok?
Emily: *jumping up and down* Whats next?
Genesis: *catching his breath* we need to go down and find our *air quote* "Friend". HEY EM! *suddenly a holographic hedgehog in a short dress appeared in front of the trio, she was Em. The A.I. of the Great Green. She was advanced and really smart, she also helped regulate the systems and, if needed, had access to a large amount of the ships systems and weapons,*
Em: Yes master? *she bowed and blushed his presence*
Genesis: Em. Keep the Green safe, if needed fire on any unfriendly people, bioscan us and make sure not to let anyone but us in. and before we go, HEY ROSE!
*Suddenly their was a twinkle that floated towards the four of them, it materializes into the shap of a pink skined fairy with a rose bud on her head. She flew up to the trio, looked at the A.I. with hints of discuss and then back to the others*
Rose: Whats up Guys?
Genesis: I need you to come with us on a mission. We may need your specific help.
Rose: right-oh. Ready when you are.
Genesis: Right. Ready girls?
Juliet: Yeah.
Emily: *spining around* Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets goooooo!
Genesis: Alright, Em. Beam us down.
Em: roger!.
~the four of them dissapear and reapper on the planet, just pass the outskirts of a forest~
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/19/2011, 7:57 pm

(I was just thinking: AGAIN THE ADMIN REFUSES TO BE ON HIS OWN SITE; but I was wrong. ^_^ Hope you're computer gets fixed soon!)

PLANET TROPIC - SOK's DOMAIN

SOK: *watching the stationary Great Green's monitor* So, it appears if the almighty wind mage has abandonded ship. I'm not too sure if I should send some troops up there...hmm... It'd be stupid and pointless to send my fighters up there - they'd be zapped to dust by his security systems... I wonder how my plans were going with that Colluseum?

~The Supreme Overlord Kaos hopped down from her throne again and strolled over to the far right of her room. In the upper hand corner, a computer module was blinking, displaying the constuction of a "Project HoP". The Colluseum was shown, apparently making fantastic progress and SOK smiled as she folded her arms across her chest. ~

SOK: Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The resistance won't stand a chance against my House of Pain... Hmmhmmhmmmhmmhmmm.... *grins evily*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/19/2011, 8:09 pm

(thought i should put this here)
Character Name: Rose Fairy
Specie: Fairy
Planet/Universe: Great Green
Power: Small magic, fairy magic, pactio activation, thorns.

~after landing on the planet, the four of them looked around at the once beautiful planet.~
Juliet: *covering her mouth with a hand* oh my gosh.
Emily: *with a tear down her face* so sad.
Rose: *scared* how could someone do this.
Genesis: *without a changing emotion* we dont have time, lets just find the one responsible. Our old pal Rocky.
Emily: the nice drawing lady......beep.
Juliet: *looks at Emily.* why did you say beep?
Emily: I dont know, I just though someone else may have and I wanted to do it to.
Genesis: Come on. We have to move before anyone finds out we're here.
~the four begin to walk towards the City~
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/19/2011, 8:18 pm

Space

*A Smaller ship descends from the Unending Shadow and heads for the SOK Domain*
Chris: *Talking to Xero on a monitor* Project Coconut has to go off with out a hitch or else things are going to be a living hell for everyone.
Xero: Yes Lord Chris...... what are you going to be doing?
Chris: Keeping her distracted...... and try to contact Agent Chase

Wherever Chase is now?

Chase: * Firing into the robots and wondering where the others suddenly ran off to while Zeta directs them to safety* Move it people!
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/19/2011, 8:35 pm

(Good idea! Thanks for keeping up with it!)

PLANET TROPIC - DESTROYED CITY OF PALM - COLOSSEUM OF CORRUPTION

~The workers that flooded the destroyed city's center kept construction the massive Colusseum of Corruption, and under heavy security, many of the slaves had died trying to keep going. The bodies were picked up by the many powerful robotic and nonrobotic soldiers, and rushed over to the hospital. Inside this hospital, the robotic "doctors" ripped apart the dead and, using super advanced technology, recreated all the deceased as machines. Some of them were made into guards, to tighten security further, while others were sent back to work in order to keep up the process. This powerful looking colusseum was being heavily monitored by the SOK herself, on a floating computer that looked very much like something a famous doctor from Planet Mobius would create. ~

SOK Monitor: KEEP WORKING YOU INSIGNIFICANT SLAVES! I WANT THIS THING UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! THAT BLOODY RESISTANCE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY, AND THE FASTER YOU GET THIS DONE, THE FASTER I'LL FEED YOU! NOW GO, YOU DISGUSTING MONSTERS, BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND KILL YOU ALL MYSELF!

~Furious that the Colusseum wasn't up yet, the Monitor of the SOK floated around, observing all sorts of workers and robots, criticizing every one of them. The more she hurt their feelings, the slower they seemed to be, but they got what was needed of them. When she had control, she had ultimate control. As the monitor kept observing, on her end, back in her domain, she began brushing her long green hair, preparing for a sooner-or-later expected arrival from an outsider. ~

SOK: I hate all of this. Its really quite distrubing. I mean, why can't they all just read my mind and do what I need of them without me having to strain my Monitor Bots' energy and screaming at them? *sigh* Alas, all this negative energy feels so good. This evil little world of mine is growing to be quite the beaut. *giggles*

~Meanwhile, around the world, enforcers were taking hold and the robotic gaurds kept coming. Fortunately, for the Forest of Fatality, things were clearing up. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 8:40 pm

~the Celestial Faith's ship flies in to the Collosseum construction site~
*the doors open and Alex along with the entire squad he brought and the diguised heros walk out*
Alex: greeting, SOK members! we from the Communion of the Celestial Faith have come here to offer a one time deal: 2 bibles for the price of one! thats right, twice the faith for half the cost! so come on down and pic up your copies!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 2/19/2011, 8:45 pm

~The four heros continue to walk in the now baren streets, the more they walk the more juliet begins to worry, and the more Emily started to cry.~
Genesis: *turns around to Emily* dont worry Emily *pets her head* everything is going to be fine, I'll make sure of it.
Emily: *Wipes her eyes* Ok.
Genesis: *Smiles* no come on. *turns back around* now lets go, we're almost their.
~the four continue to walk towards a large building in the middle of the city, looking for the SOK's base of operations.~
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/19/2011, 8:50 pm

*the Ship slows and lands in the courtyard opening the bay door an Chris walks out.*
Chris: *holds up his hand and a holographic screen pops out and h pokes a couple of buttons and walks towards the door* Im here to see the one in charge.

Chase: *Noticing that the numbers of robots are thinning* Were doing it Zeta.
Zeta: Chase! Were geting a signal from one of Chris's ships...... i didn't even know they were there.
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/19/2011, 10:06 pm

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN

~A sharp sense of evil shot through the SOK's body; she had a visitor. With an evil grin, she stood from her chair, and in a massive cyclone of darkness, she vanished from the throne room and straight into the greeting hall of her extensive domain. The room of soldiers and robot guards seemed stunned at her sudden appearance, but she reassured them with a smile. ~

SOK: Let him in. I have some things I'd like to discuss with our guest.

~As the guards in the courtyard recieve the digital message from their set of headphones and radar detectors, they let the door open, surprised by this course of action. Ever since she turned evil, she's never "negotiated" with anyone on this planet, but maybe someone not from this planet could help do some justice. ~

PLANET TROPIC - DESTROYED CITY OF PALM - COLUSSEUM OF CORRUPTION

~Alex's commotion drew everyone's attention, especially the guards. Immediately, the workers who actually bought the distraction attempted to leave their areas and head over to the ship, but as soon as they came close enough, they were attacked and harmed by the brute force of the grounded guards. The guards then confronted the ship themselves. ~

Guard 1: You are unauthorized to be near this construction site.
Guard 2: You are unauthorized to sell religious materials in this construction site.
Guard 3: You are unauthroized to be a free merchant.
Guard 4: You will now be placed under arrest and in custody of the Supreme Overlord Kaos.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 10:13 pm

Alex*.......*looking down*......thats too bad.....we brought so much good merchandise....her, have a free sample! *alex and the faith members all draw weapons. the faith members draw guns and alex draws a huge 3 bladed chainsaw. Alex cuts one guard in half and jumps as the faith members open fire, taking out a vast number of guards and providing enough distraction for the heros to free alot of people and slip away*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris 2/19/2011, 10:36 pm

Chris: *Walking down the hallway towards the thrown room* Good everything is going according to my plan. *looks at his to do list*
( To Do
1. Meet Evil Rocky
2. ???????
3. Win War )
Chris: So simple.....wait....

Forest

Chase: *one of the ships moves overhead drops a EWTCPP pod not far from Chase* Just what we needed....

( Emergency War Time Civillian Protection Pod )
ShadowChris
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/19/2011, 10:51 pm

PLANET TROPIC - DESTROYED CITY OF PALM- COLUSSEUM OF CORRUPTION

~As many soldiers fall, many workers flee, taking their tools for protection with them. Immediately, other forces are sent in, but as no ordinary forces. Five, 50-foot mechas, in addition to several armed helicopters appeared along the horizon of the harsh lands, moving surprisingly very quickly. The constant earth-quaking, caused by the mechas' powerful stomping, made it difficult for all to even stand up straight, let alone run away. The mechas launched several heat seeking missiles from their arms and legs as they ran forward, crushing everything beneath their feet. A few were charging energy cannons, ready to launch massive balls of yellow and green firepower upon the entirety of the city. ~

Wrath: *eyeing the destruction, with his eyes wider than ever* Oh, Sky King... Mom... No... You've always hated using robots against others. You've always hated their abuse... And now, you're just a hypocrite...

Kane: *to everyone on the resistance* EVERYONE! GET OFF THE SHIP, NOW! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT! This is going to get really ugly, really fast...

~More and more slaves fled the area in hopes just to survive the horrid violence upon them. The Colusseum however, wasn't even crumbling in the slightest, nor showing any signs of weakness. This Colusseum was very, very different than most. It acutally almost seemed to glow a faint tint of blue among all the fire, explosions, gunfire and lasers... ~

PLANET TROPIC - FOREST OF FATALITY

~The grateful escapees that didn't make it quite as far as the ones let out earlier headed straight for the newly crafted pod. Thanking Chase as they limp and scramble for it, the guards that remained either began to self-destruct out of loss of back up, or retreated. Among them, the Medicine Woman, Man and the ill Poinsetta were brought inside the crowd of people heading into the EWTCPP. ~

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN

SOK: *with her hands on her hips and her blue eyes narrowed, standing tall before him* Hello, my Lord. My, my its been long. Of course, though, what does age matter to you? *giggles and steps backward, spreading her arms out wide* So, Lord ShadowChris, what do you think of my GLOBAL domination? Not too bad? I like it.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/19/2011, 11:03 pm

Destroyer: When Di Rocky Become evil sir
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni