NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 15 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 3:29 pm

Alex: *his wounds are extremely bad.* ah.....ha......ha.....because my friends mean more to me than my own life......torture me, kill me......i won't tell you anything......
G-man: *steps into the room.* I apologize, my lady. IT (Alex) is too dense to think clearly.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/4/2011, 4:08 pm

SOK TORTURE ROOM

SOK: *to G-Man* That might have been my robot's fault, but nonetheless, I have more plans for him... so he needs to live... *nods to Alex* I understand... but, let's say, hypothetically, that I have the power to grant you whatever it is that you want. Anything. Like a genie. What would that be?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/4/2011, 5:33 pm

Alex: *he thinks to himself for a while.*.................i still wouldnt talk.
G-Man: He's a priest, Mistress....material objects mean nothing to him....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/4/2011, 9:25 pm

Chamber 2:ou ca

Manticore: In her.... throne room of course.... *blinks blearily, trying to remember*

Chamber3:

Archimedes: Physics, my boy! The faster you go, the harder you hit. It we run fast enough, we can break the collars with a single kick! Are you ready? *starts glowing blue*

Sunny: *is startled by the crumbling ceiling behind them* Looks like we're not goin' back that way.... *tip-toes further into the third chamber, watching Wrath and Archimedes race toward Cerberus, readying her mace in case something goes wrong*
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2011, 9:27 pm

(@Sailor: I finished the duskull pic for ya. its up on DA)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/5/2011, 4:01 am

(OOC: Yes I saw it just now! How I missed it I'll never know. @_@ Thanks a bunch, I love it! ^^ Now come! Fill the plot with us!)
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2011, 4:38 pm

(@Sailor: Alright! I think Luna has had enough healing time!)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/6/2011, 1:37 pm

SOK TORTURE ROOM:

~With a sigh and snap of her fingers, the room around the three began to change shape. The form it took now, was that of a dark, empty space, with a single but large pool of light leaking in from somewhere above, surrounding SOK, G-Man, and Alex. Everything around them was gone, yet the new "room" had no echo... was this... oblivion? ~

SOK: *cracking her knuckles, but talking in a normal, somehow kind voice* Congratulations, you've managed to get me so frustrated that I've been forced to take you away from reality for a moment... just a moment or two... Let's talk. Priest. Apparently, you're not into material things, but how would you like your own chapel, or preacher's televised broadcast? I'll sponsor AND build both of them for you! Or perhaps, as much as I hate it, I'll even create "happiness" for you... How about I get you, ah, let's see... a pet? Or a woman? Man, even? Friends, family, I'll even get someone I know to make a deal with me to ressurect the dead for you if that's what you wish! Just pretend I am an all powerful genie, and I can get you ANYTHING you want... All I want to know, is who your friends are, where they are and how I should go about getting rid of them? Heck, I don't even have to KILL them! Just to get them off of my planet! That's all! And don't think of it as betrayl... think of it... as, I dunno, survial of the fittest? You've put up through all of their trials and hardships, to what? Die? Die in "honor?" Please! You're young! You have your WHOLE life ahead of you, boy! Don't you want to live it? *grins*

INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM - CHAMBER 1/2: blocked off:

Shadow: Right. Of course... By now she's probably moved on to her second base... *pats the beast on the shoulder and nods to it, kindly* Rest well, Manticore. Someone should be back for you when this is over... *stand up and warps out of the room*

CHAMBER - 3

~With an invisible lightbulb appearing over his head, Wrath began to turn around, and charge up his speed by using the energy from his flaming feet and the power radiating off of Archimedes. Now running straight ahead at the Cerberus, which was snapping its saliva-drenched jaws around, the hedgehog aimed for the main collar, and prepared to lift off the ground and kick. Without a battle cry, the boy sprang up high, hurtling at the collar around the center head's neck and using some extra fire power, shattered the metal brace! As the dog howled in pain from the embers that burned its neck, it began to collapse, as it was running for so long and nearly worked to death prior to the battle. But when it fell, the third head accidentally latched onto the falling hedgehog's shoe, and down the he and the rabbit attached to him went. Their bodies fell to the ground hard, but bounced away just enough so the heads did not crush them. From across the room, Kane ran to the center after waiting a moment to let the event end. Using pure fear as fuel, despite his horrible injuries, he managed to get to the two and dropped to his knees. ~

Kane: *panting and sweating* Please... live... both of you... live...

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/6/2011, 3:30 pm

Alex:.....you don't get it do you, Kaos?......there is nothing you can do for me......i may seem weak in your eyes for refusing you, but you're the one who's weak.....because even with all of your power, you will never know love....or happiness.....or friendship......and I feel sorry for you.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/7/2011, 4:31 am

Chamber 3:

S.Leporis: ARCHIMEDES!! *rushed over and scoops the little animal in her arms* Oh buddy, are you okay?

Archimedes: *trembling and panting from exhaustion* You... made it.... *sneezes several times in a row* I'm okay now... *cuddles up to Sailor Leporis*

S.Leporis: *sighs and gently strokes his head, then turns to Wrath and Kane* Wrath?
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/7/2011, 4:09 pm

SOK TORTURE ROOM??

~As her bright blue eyes grew wide, her muscles tensed. This emotion of pity, even thought it resembled sadness, a feeling she normally would enjoy, she despised. She hated it because it was also a sorrowful feeling toward another, which expressed compassion and caring, which furthermore, equalled love. Deep inside her mind, she heard that same voice from when she was surfing the skies of her dark-infested planet. This voice was also another one of her fears. ~

???: Dark Chaos, stop. You're only going to lose anyway. Even in the darkest of moments, people like him can find the shining light of hope…

SOK: *bows head and grinds teeth* No…

~Within the span of a few moments, the green haired being began to change form. Her body began to glow, and her clothing, hair, and eyes shifted into their true forms. Her bangs became one large tuft above her forehead, her three spine-like hair strands twisted together into one long, and flowing mass and the whole thing changed into brown. Her clothing went from light blue and armor-like, to light gray and gown-like, with long sleeves that draped over her hands. Her eyes changed into a deep brown as well, and her face, instead of always displaying a grin or some angry expression changed into a kinder, rounder face. With a voice similar to that of SOK, but with a softer, almost sweeter tone, she spoke and leaned down to Alex. When she moved, an aura of white light seemed to follow, and as she neared the skunk, it appeared that she looked like a ghost. ~

???: I am the one that Dark Chaos, or Supreme Overlord Kaos, has taken the form of. My name is Roqueta Kaos, and I can only help you for short time. I am using this window of opportunity because when you said that, you attacked her. As you might be aware of, Dark Chaos' weakness lies within the positive energies of beings, and the use of positive power. She is fueled on anything negative… Fighting only enhances her power. I will only help you escape so you can rally your allies and tell them this news. Among them is my son. I don't have much time, so please, if you have any questions, ask now. If not, I will lead you to safety.

INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM - CHAMBER 3

~The hedgehog boy lie motionless, even after Kane and started to shake him around. However, he was breathing, so Kane's fears of his death was subsided. But the possibility of an injury was still alive. ~

Kane: He's alive… but exhausted. After all, he did a lot of work today… *picks him up and throws him over his shoulder* Archimedes, you're alright… that's another good sign… *sighs* While we wait for Wrath to awaken, lets go check on the next monster. *gets up carefully*

SOK DOMAIN 2 - THRONE ROOM

~As Rage was relaxing in his mother's throne, his arms and legs draped over the arms of the large chair and humming to himself, a sharp, shining light appeared near the seat. This startled the lounger, and he scrabbled off the chair and onto the floor, witnessing the arrival of a black and red hedgehog, holding a damaged robotic arm. Shadow the Hedgehog whipped the arm across the room, shattering a few computers and monitors along the wall he aimed for. Eyeing Rage, Shadow frowned, expecting to come across the SOK herself, but was utterly disappointed. ~

Shadow: I battle through 20 different rooms, corridors, arenas, what have you, and I see the worthless twerp that claims himself to be the son of a demi god acting… lazy… Where is your "mother?"

Rage: L-like I'm gonna tell you, ya ultimate loser! At your age, I'm even surprised you've made it! I would've guessed that due to your Alzheimer's you forgot about me…

Shadow: Don't even test me. You have no idea what I'm capable of.

Rage: Isn't that what you said before Mom, you know, captured you? Remember that? Don't you?

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2011, 4:15 pm

Alex: Right.....I will do my best.....thank you. I swear I will free you from SOK's hold.
G-Man: *slips into the shadows.* It seem this is an interesting turn of events.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/8/2011, 3:35 am

Chamber 3-

S.Leporis: Right.... *leans down near the fallen Cerberus* Hey big fellah....
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/11/2011, 1:04 pm

SOK TORTURE ROOM???

~The true Kaos woman used her limited power to revert the room back to normal, instead of being encased in total darkness. Waving her arms forward, she "psychically" pushed the door open and seemed to float out of the room. She said she would lead the boy to safety, so she hovered just above the floors quickly, winding through the halls and staircases to the exit. She hoped that he was keeping up well, but had faith in him. When they passed guards and robots, Roqueta blew them aside with a forceful push. They were only stunned for a short while, but it was just enough to outrun them. She paid no mind to any other obstacle, simply knocking it over. Her positive hopes that they would get out alive allowed her to do so. But once they neared the exit, the woman in the flowing transparent gown began to slow down. She was losing more power, and would soon turn back into the SOK. So, to Alex, she spoke in that mystical, kind voice. ~

Mrs. Kaos: I'm... I'm losing more and more power by nearing the exit! I can't go on in this form anymore. Boy, what is your name?

SOK THRONE ROOM

~Furious, Shadow the Hedgehog dashed forward, and still without answering the question, tried to punch and swipe at the demon's spawn. Rage only dodged, blocked and landed a few punches himself, actually proving that he was slightly faster. Shadow didn't give up though, kicking, spin dashing, and teleporting during the fight, as Rage used his Dark Fire to fight with. The two seemed very evenly matched, as the room became heavily damaged by their actions. ~

Shadow: You're lucky I don't have any Emeralds on me!

Rage: And you're lucky I don't have Mom to back me! Ah-- that-that's right! Oh man, I was supposed to tell Mom first!

Shadow: What?!

Rage: I was supposed to tell Mom if anything happened in here while she was gone! Ah!! MOOOOMM!! MOOOOMM!!! MM--

~From behind, with the help of a teleport, Shadow clasped one hand over the kid's mouth, holding his arms behind his back so he wouldn't escape. Then the black and red hedgehog moved his hand down to Rage's chin. With slight fear that Shadow would actually break his neck right then and there, the blue hedgehog stopped calling and ceased all movement. ~

Rage: What-what are you going to do?!

Shadow: You'll find out.

~Waking up a bit, and moving quickly at the sight of Sunny, the third head grumbled and growled, but the second and first heads whimpered, as they were the ones hurt the most by the battle. The area around the middle head's neck was injured pretty badly, and so was the beasts stomach. Kane also headed over to inspect the wounds, touching where the injury on its stomach was. Flesh quivering from pain, Kane's hand retreated, and turned toward Sunny, Wrath still draped over his shoulder. ~

Kane: I'm not so sure this thing could talk, but just by the expressions on its faces, its definitely in a lot of pain. And... isn't this dog normally owned by someone else? I'm not sure who... but...

(Yeesh, sorry it took so long for me to get back - I was a tad busy! Resume the RP! ^_^)
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/11/2011, 4:54 pm

Alex: Alex Tiberius Law....thank you.....*he runs through the exit to the outside.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/11/2011, 10:39 pm

(OOC: NOOOOO SHADOW'S GONNA RAPE RAGE!!!! THAT'S ILLEGAL!)

Chamber 3:

S.Leporis: Hades, ruler of the Under World in Greek mythology. Or Theology, whichever you believe. Regardless, you're right, I don't believe Cerberus can speak. There isn't much we can do for him but let him rest. Hopefully Hades will come reclaim his dog soon. *turns to Cerberus* Hey big guy, it's okay, we're not gonna hurt you. Archimedes?

Archimedes: Right. *turns toward the three-headed dog, trying to communicate* ....................................... He doesn't know much more than the Manticore did. I guess we can only keep moving forward, but he can call for his master now that the collar is broken.
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/11/2011, 11:11 pm

((Hmmm.... I have no idea where i should come back in...))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/12/2011, 11:07 pm

(OOC: Well, where did you leave off? @_@ Wow it's been a while,.... she could probably stumble her way into the Colosseum somehow or go try to stop save people from the volcanic eruption that happened several pages back)
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/13/2011, 1:05 pm

(@Sailor: *throws a fit of laughter* Rape?! XD It can't be that obvious... OR WAS IT?! ye old jk)
(@Luna: How's about I put you somewhere to go from? Based off your previous posts of course. ^_^ I want everyone to play!)

??? - (WHERE POINSETTA AND KNIVES ARE)

~Patrol robots coming from the outer borders of the Colosseum are searching for new participants. When 5 'bots spot the two slightly hidden mammals camping out, they immediately charge up their weapons, and head right into battle, shouting the commands of their leader at the resistance. ~

Guard1: Halt! You are now under arrest!
Guard2: You are arrested for not serving your leader, Supreme Overlord Kaos! You have no right to your individual freedom!
Guard3: You will now be sent to the Colosseum of Corruption for execution!!
Guard4: There you will join others that are in the process of being destroyed!
Guard5: There is no escape for you!

SOK DOMAIN - EXIT

Mrs. Kaos: *waves lightly, slowly collapsing to the ground from lack of strength to go on* Tiberius Law... I will remember that name... Thank you... AH-- *gasping*

~Holding her throat with her hand, the motherly woman began to reshape into the green haired SOK, losing her ghostly appearance as well. All the while, it was painful to both her and Dark Caos, as they shared the same mind due to possession. After the transformation, Roqueta's voice, tired and achey continued to echo in the ears of the dominating overlord. ~

Mrs. Kaos: You've got a strong hold on your form, far stronger than I imagined.

SOK: That's only because you're simpleton-like mind and weak power isn't good enough. And if you ever take over my body again... I'll destroy you personally.

Mrs. Kaos: Yes, but you won't be able to retain this form if I'm gone.

SOK: I'll make due with what I have. Now shut up, you wretch... *calls out* WHERE IS THE G-MAN?! *standing up carefully, leaning on the wall*

SOK DOMAIN - THRONE ROOM

~Using the Chaos power that resided inside him, Shadow, still holding onto Rage, held up a free hand, leaving his palm open toward the sky. Shouting his famous line, "Chaos Control", a flash of light suddenly then absorbed the two beings and sent them out of the room. Where did he go now? ~

PHOENIX - CHEMICAL CHAOS MINES

~When that flash of light bringing the two hedgehogs appeared before the entrance to a large stone and steel mine shaft, everything seemed to grow quiet. The light then disappeared, and just a moment afterward, Shadow tossed Rage off to the side, letting him roll into a pile of dark rocks. Confused and looking around frantically, Rage began to panic, fearful of what the Ultimate Life would do next. Shadow only looked at him with a strong anger in his deep red eyes. ~

Rage: Ph-Phoenix?! The Volcano continent?! Why did you-- what is y-- WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!

Shadow: You mentioned that I was lucky your "mother" wasn't around to help you. So, now that she's on the opposite end of Tropic, its gonna take a lot more power just to communicate with her, let alone get back to her side. And because you are a replicant of Wrath, you have not yet learned Chaos Control properly. You cannot escape.

Rage: But you still didn't -- wait... So... you're going to kill me? You can't do that.

Shadow: *laughing*

Rage: Y-you can't do that! I-I'm the spawn of Dark Chaos! A creation of darkness and evil, an entity of everything that is the Dark Flame! Y-You should be afraid of me! You're just a-a-an alien spawned, warping, hedgehog, with-with... immortality...

Shadow: See, Dark Chaos can be reduced. Not entirely destroyed, but you're just an expendable, created on behalf of counterattacking my son. In other words... an illusion of power. You technically don't even count as being a demi-god. Dark Chaos is the god, not you. You have nothing. So try to defeat me. Just try.

~Just as Archimedes finished his sentence, the giant three-headed best howled, so loud, the door to the next chamber began to crumble open. Its "harmonic" howling was also a cry for help from the Lord of the Underworld himself, and Kane figured that this was a good idea to make a break for it. ~

Kane: *covering "ears" without dropping Wrath* Let's go. He's opened up a new path for us, and to be honest, I wouldn't want to cross the path of Mr. Hades... it would look pretty bad if we stayed here over his injured dog!

Wrath: *waking up a little from the howling* Ow... Wha...

Kane: *takes the hedgehog down from his shoulder and holds him in his arms* Wrath?! Come on, stay with us, kid! *begins to jog over to the next area*

(Long post is LONGER... ><)
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/13/2011, 1:14 pm

G-Man: *walks out from the shadows.* you summoned me, my lady?

Alex: *is running as fast as he can out of the exit with a few tears in his eyes over what is happening to the kind Mrs. Kaos.*

Knives: *pulls the Crucifix out from his sleeping bag while still laying down and aims at the guard.* have I ever told you guys how much I hate being woken up? *fires a few EMP rounds at the guards.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/13/2011, 8:55 pm

Pointsettia: *vines grow out and launch themselves at the bots*
----------------------
Luna: *for the most part healed, she stumbles through the forest, and comes across the colleseum*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/14/2011, 4:12 am

-Chamber 3-

S.Leporis: Agreed. *dashes through the next opening, entering yet another very large room* Gaaaaaahhh, how many of these rooms do we have to go through!?

Archimedes: Probably all of them, until we reach the end, and fight the "final boss" or whatever.... *looks over to Kane and Wrath* Hey Wrath, welcome back.

(OOC: I was gonna put something about the shape of the Colosseum being a spiral, but I didn't know if that's what you intended this place to be, so I'll leave that up to you, Rocky. Smile Also, I feel like I should add another character somewhere, but I don't really have any left that could fit in this.... Well, there's Tulu but I just came up with her this morning, I haven't developed her powers if any or her universe.... )
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/15/2011, 2:58 pm

(@Sailor: I think that could be arranged. I never really fleshed out the ENTIRE colosseum yet, and it could work because its a derivative of dark power, therefore meaning that when dealing with the supernatural, anything could happen. ^_^ So yeah, you could include that. And another character would be pretty cool - you could include them however you please. This RP isn't really cannon (unless the player wants it to be), so you could defy or change or upgrade or just introduce a certain character any way you want. Since I, and a bunch of other players, broke the rule of sticking to only a couple charries, I'll totally allow it. << Yeesh, sorry about that long-o explanation… ^_^; )

SOK DOMAIN - EXIT

SOK: I did, dammit. That rat... that skunk-tailed freak... priest, whatever! He got away. I want you to chase after him. You know, a classic chase. Just make sure you catch him. That bloody Kaos filled his heart with hope and these fantastical ideas about rescuing the others... I'm growing weary, so I must rest for a moment... that is why I need you to do this for me... *still pressed up against the wall, but slowly walking, almost dragging herself, back to the main hallways*

(UNKNOWN LOCATION)

~A couple of the guards get shot, the bullet holes in their metal suits showing the proof, while the other three are stabbed by the vines. Even with these "injuries" however, the SOKbots switch up their mechanical arms and hands into guns, firing tiny explosive bullets at the resistance's feet, trying to disable them or stop them from running away. ~

OUTSIDE THE COLOSSEUM OF CORRUPTION

~For some time now, the great Colosseum had stopped glowing, but when the light blue hedgehog walked within its vicinity, it began to glow again. The process of sucking her into its evil maze was beginning, and the suction grew with each pulsing light radiating off of the structure! Can Luna escape the pull of the evil winds? ~

PHOENIX - CHEMICAL CHAOS MINES

~With all of his Dark Fire building up, Rage stopped retorting the black and red hedgehog, and charged forward, knocking Shadow up against a hot stone wall. Shadow grunted in pain, but slipped under the younger hedgehog with ease, and landed a blow to the back of his head. Shadow kept kicking and punching the boy, trying desperately to not think about this be a mirror to his own son. He would never hit Wrath this way, yet all the while the thought kept popping up, forcing the ULF to shed a few tears of despair. Rage on the other hand, kept taking the hits, but at last an opening appeared just as Shadow was rearing back for another punch. Taking the opening, the long eared imposter-hog blasted his dark flames forward, knocking his opponent onto his back. The two were getting very tired of fighting each other. And this battle had to end soon. ~

Rage: *standing over Shadow, panting* You… you're… crying… I knew… I knew all along… that you were weak… Shadow the Hedgehog...

INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM

Wrath: *pressing his long ears tight against his head* Oww… the ringing… its so loud… stupid dog… *weakly looks over to the sailor and her rabbit* Sunny!! Archimedes!! You're okay!! *then looks back to Kane, his eyes wide with joy* Kane!!

Kane: Surprisingly, in the flesh. *grins widely, attempting to set Wrath down onto his feet* And we've just entered the next room. We didn't want to be caught by Hades, for he might have assumed that we were the ones who took his dog and harmed it. In which, only you did.

Wrath: Not funny… *looks around, trying to get a good footing* Next room, huh? Ugh…

Kane: Don't worry. We'll make it out alive. We've made it this far--

Wrath: Don't jinx it, Kanye tska Komahi dirakay… *folds arms*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/15/2011, 5:26 pm

(unknown location)
Pointsettia: *Dodges hastefully*
--------------
(Outside the colleseum)
Luna: GAHHHH!!!! *easily sucked in*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/15/2011, 6:35 pm

~Unknown Location~
Knives: *barrel rolls and shoots for the guards' heads.*

~Torture room~
G-Man: At once, my lady.....*turns and walks off after Alex. A few dozen G-Clones rush out after Alex.*

~Colosseum~
*Dozens of G-Clones rush in to try and locate the heroes that the previous group of G-Clones failed to kill.*

~Mines~
*4 G-Clones in black suits walk into the mines. they are wearing black sunglasses and are carrying silenced pistols. These are G-Clone elites. these guy are so bad, they make the agents from the Matrix look like the teletubbies. they speedily walk through the mines towards the area Rage and Shadow are fighting in.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next