NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 14 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 10:47 pm

Knives: Hey, I'm just a simple man about business. now, I'ma get some sleep while I still can. *pulls out a sleeping bag* Night. also, you try to steal from me, and not only will I track you down and kill you, but I will also find where you live and take the price of anything you steal out of your home. Pleasant dreams! *crawls into bag with the Tonic and falls asleep*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 10:52 pm

Pointsettia: Have fun getting to my world...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/17/2011, 10:53 pm

Knives: *moves a bit in the bag*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/17/2011, 11:02 pm

Pointsettia: *sits in front of the fire*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/19/2011, 12:48 pm

(@Sailor: Its so hard 'cause my Dad's here, and I'm not sure what we're doing all the time… I fear we may not have time this week… Still, MAKE PLANS, WE MUST! >o< )

PLANET TROPIC - TORTURE ROOM

~The guards retract their lasers, stepping back a bit to do so. This time, taking the pain up a notch, the robots replace their tiny lasers with dual large meat pounders. They step back into regular position and the first one, swinging not extremely hard, hits the boy on the chest with the pounder. The second one waits to see if the skunk will talk this time. ~

INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM

Wrath: KANE!! *is forcefully dragged off behind Sunny as he reaches out for his friend, shedding a small tear and whimpers quietly*

~Kane clenches his fists, watching the fear in Wrath's eyes as he and the other two disappear down the dark passageway. He nods to Sunny's comment, and with his claws exposed, he leaps back from the violently attacking and blinded Manticore. He walks near the mass of G-Clones, having the beast follow his scent. It swats at him a few time, misses, only having its claws catch on the Komodo's shirt, which falls off of his body instantly. Kane then stomps forward, forcing the Manticore to follow the noise, and as it tries to bite, it misses and Kane has time to scratch its left shoulder with his claws. However, this endangered him to be nearly struck by its scorpion tail, and now nervously sweating, he tried to repeat the act, this time scratching the monster's right shoulder. He hoped that all this violence would cause the G-Clones to attack the Manticore as well, so he lured the beast close to the crowd. ~

Kane: *thinking: If I play my cards right, I can get this thing to kill off these guys... If not... then I will not let them pass through and go after Sunny, Wrath, and Archimedes... Not in their lives...*

CRYSTOPOLI - SKIES

~The dragon form of SOK, still waiting for the last of the loads of soldiers to finish unpacking their things in the second base, smiled. Inside, she kept thinking that the world, even thought it was being invaded by all these creatures trying to reclaim their fantasies about hope and happiness, would still be consumed by negative power, and she would reign for all eternity. Now, she would head into Space, and amplify her power, becoming the God she desired to be. With that thought, the SOK spun around once, and began charging up power to fly off beyond the stratosphere of Planet Nightmare. But suddenly, she stopped, and her eyes grew wide with curiosity and… fear… A voice deep inside her head echoed... but this voice... can it be? ~

???: Your using your power too much, Dark Chaos... Soon you'll have to find more. This body that you've taken can only provide so much power.

SOK: Wretch! I thought I drowned your voice out a few days ago! How did you revive yourself?!

???: None of that matters now. The point is, with my resurrection, you will fall. The same way you fell that fateful day on Mobius…

SOK: NO! NO!!

~In a furious rage, the dragon screeched, roared, and blasted a massive beam of dark power out of her mouth and into the sky. The revolution was getting serious now. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/19/2011, 2:05 pm

~torture chamber~
Alex: *screams in pain*
G-Man:.....its obvious he won't talk today....leave him here so his wounds will fester....Lady SOK will know what to do with him....*turns and walks out of the building*

~Colosseum~
*the G-Clones dodge the Manticore with great ease and rush forward, running towards Sunny and the others while the other half begin moving towards Kane, ready to either kill him or turn him*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/19/2011, 2:07 pm

Pointsettia: *a silver flute materializes in her hands* The flute of the siren...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/20/2011, 11:12 am

Knives: *squirms a bit* urgurezahza........*snore*.........fraxirazlef monkey feet.....*keeps snoring*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/20/2011, 11:34 am

Pointsettia: *she starts playing and it sorta sounds like this ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3osGVCWXcnk *
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/21/2011, 4:08 am

(OOC: Bwaaaahhhh we must! I'll check FB for your schedule and see when I can call you and we can make plans)

S.Leporis: Quit dragging your feet, Wrath! *sprinting along, pulling him by his writs* I'm sorry, I know Kane is in danger, and I promise I'll go back for him, but my first priority is to get you and Archimedes to safety!

*they come to the end of the passage, to find another open doorway, leading into yet another circular room, similar to the last*

Archimedes: *listening carefully* This place appears to be like a labyrinth.... Sunny, I hear many more people coming this way, and I don't think they're friendly....

S.Leporis: I hear them too, buddy... *takes Wrath by the shoulders and stares intensely down at him* Wrath, I need you to be brave. Kane and I may not come back, but we need you to survive at any cost. You have to go on to save you mother, and this planet. Do you understand?
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/22/2011, 3:58 pm

(@Sailor: Weee!! That'd be awesome! I hope we can! )

PLANET TROPIC - SOK TORTURE ROOM

~The robotic guards cease with the attacks, and return their arms to normal form. Together, they walk out of the room, close, and lock the door behind them so the prisoner wouldn't escape. The table the skunk was on mechanically retracted its ties, so Alex was free to move about... if he could from all that pain... ~

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM - CHAMBER 1

~Kane, surrounded by the G-Clones, tried to think about his next move. When he seemed to get something, he grabbed one of the Clones by the arm, and using his strength, spun it around the circle of other clones, knocking down some of them. He used this time to break free of the crowd and dash over toward the Manticore, and even if it did hear him, he jumped up, lept onto its back, and thankful that it could hold his weight, grabbed its mane like the reigns of a horse. As it realized that the Komodo was on top of it, it shrieked, roared and used its scorpion tail to try and stab him off. One of the stabs hit Kane in the back, sending sharp pains through his body. Could he really hold off this many guards, even when poisoned? Grunting in pain, Kane reached behind him, and as he hated to do this, he ripped off the end of the scorpion tail of the Manticore. It howled in pain, but Kane did as well, as he pulled its tip out of his back. But still keeping his focus, he regrasped the mane with one his powerful hands and held the poison tip in the other. Aiming for the G-Clones, Kane steered the rampant Manticore toward the crowd, allowing it to bite and scratch all it wants, and stabbed at them with the sharp tip of the tail. ~

" - CHAMBER 2

~Sniffling up the remains of his tears as Sunny focused her gaze upon him, he looked up at her with his big brown eyes. He was deathly afraid of this kind of thing. He not only hated to be without Kane, but Sunny too, who reminded him of an aunt-like figure. With his voice slightly cracking from the mix of emotions he was undergoing, he replied. ~

Wrath: I-I do... I-I w-will... *nods, his eyes still glimmering with sadness*

~Very quickly, Wrath ducked under Sunny's grasp and wrapped his arms around her. In nearly the same instant, he let go, and stood back from her. With the thought of never seeing either of them again, Wrath's anger and fury returned to him at last, causing him to impulsively raise his arm and fire off a large blast of hot flames in the direction of the enemies coming forth. He also used this time to escape while the enemies were blinded with the hot ash from the fire. Not looking back at Sunny, he ran into the next room, and mysteriously the Chamber door shut behind the rabbit and hedgehog. What awaited in this room was far more strange than the last. Inside, this circular room, everything looked alike, but a lone mirror stood in the center of the room. Its borders were bright platinum, and it looked very appealing to the eye. This sparkling mirror caught Wrath's eye and he carefully walked toward it, Archimedes still upon his head. ~

Wrath: A... A mirror...?

CRYSTOPOLI - SOK DOMAIN 2

~In a fury, the SOK dragon dashed down from her high location in the air, and crashed to the ground in heap of dark power and smoke. From it, her human form emerged, and the darkness was reabsorbed into her body. With a very angry expression, she headed into her second domain, which looked like a mix between an ice and stone castle, even though it was constructed from evil power. As she marched into her new throne room deep inside the domain, she thought to herself. ~

SOK: Why does that witch have to bother me now... now of all times?! This is ridiculous. No one's even found either of them yet, so it seems they've just awakened themselves... Regardless, they still can't escape, so why am I worried? Why should I worry now?! WHEN I'M NEAR TO FINISHING OFF ALL OF THE RESISTANCE?! *turns to a mirror in her new throne room, similar to that of the one in the Colusseum* RAGE! I RELEASE YOU!! *points at the mirror and shoots a powerful blast of purple and black dark power into the mirror while laughing manically*

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/23/2011, 4:35 am

-Colosseum Chamber 2-

S.Leporis: *grinning morosely as Wrath left the room* You're okay kid.... *turns and dashes down the hall way, returning the Chamber 1, to find several G-Man clones, and Kane riding on the back of a now tail-less Manticore. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, the scene was both terrifying and comical* Kane! Wrath is alright, I've come back to help you! *raises her mace to a defensive position* This looks messy...

-Colosseum Chamber 3-

Archimedes: *leaps off of Wrath's head and onto the floor* Be careful Wrath! Mirrors can hold all kinds of dangers in magical worlds. What if this one sucks out your soul when you look at it, or what if your reflection pulls you in and trades places with you, and it's evil, or what if it's a magical mirror imprisoning a demon? *hunkers into a little ball of fluff* Oooo we should just leave it alone....

(OOC: This gets a little tougher when we're finally interacting with more than two people's character. XD This should be fun! )
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/23/2011, 8:06 am

*The G-Clones now stab the manticore in the legs, crippling it. they then surround Kane and Leporis.*
G-Clone1: Do you know what forces your race to move on, Mr. Kane? It is purpose.
G-Clone2: It is purpose that binds us
G-Clone3: purpose that defines us
G-Clone4: Purpose that gives us a reason to live.
G-Clone1: and that is what we will take from you, Mr. Kane........ *two G-Clones rush in from Kane's sides and stab him in the sides with their hands. the G-Clone that was speaking walks up to Kane and stabs him in the chest. the silver liquid that forces a being to turn into a G-Clone begins to ooze out from the wounds and starts to engulf Kane.*............Purpose.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/24/2011, 3:36 pm

(Oh dang... I'mma break my own rule with this one...>< Oh well! )

INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM - CHAMBER 1

~Kane roared in pain, just as the Manticore did when it was crippled. This powerful, painful, and overwhelming feeling of torture flooded his body. He didn't feel purpose. He had felt plenty of that simply defending and fighting for his closest friends. As the ooze continues to dribble out of the wounds, Kane only grumbles, grateful that he was able to let Wrath escape, yet unhappy that it would be Sunny who was next. Just when he couldn't move any further, and all his will seemed to be lost, a sharp red and yellow hot blast of energy shot out from the gaping hole in the ceiling of the room, rocketed toward the scene and exploded upon the 4 G-Clones that were trying to convert Kane. The blast caused the ooze to dry out and crack, receding the rest back into the wounds. ~

???: CHAOS... SPEAR!!

~A deep, booming voice from the ceiling launched a second attack, exploding and killing a couple more G-Clones that surrounded Sunny, just so she wouldn't be next. It was after the smoke was cleared from the explosion, that a familiar figure stood on the ground, some distance away from the madness. This figure was a black hedgehog, with 6 spines, each with a bright red streak. His powerful arms and legs were positioned in a battle stance, and his red eyes gleamed with fury. Again, he spoke, and this time, with more anger in his tone. ~

???: Your pathetic attempts to convert victims ends here, fools. Chaos Spear!!

~A third and final attack from the black hedgehog came hurtling toward more G-Clones, demolishing more of them. This powerful attack brought the chamber to flames, as its embers caught on some of the walls and flammable, painted hieroglyphics. Fire soon surrounded the large room, and the dark hedgehog's face was still serious. Kane, now free from the possession of the ooze, but still terribly injured, collapsed to the ground, uttering the word, "Shadow." ~

" - CHAMBER 3

Wrath: *gulps, remembering what happened to Sunny and the Rupee gem that she found* I-I know… but… what if there's n-no other way out?

~The dark blue hedgehog stepped closer towards the center of the room, gazing into the mirror. What was it doing here? What would it do? His question was just about to be answered as he stood approximately 8 feet from the reflective rectangle. ~

???: Heh, never thought I'd ever see it! Finally, a chance to meet you, Wrath the Hedgehog!

~In a flash of black fire, the mirror reflective side displayed a very strange figure; with a closer look, Wrath figured out that this figure was indeed a long eared, dark blue, green tipped hedgehog. It looked quite identical to Wrath, aside from its attire being differently shaped and colored hover boots, longer gloves and wrist blade designs, and having about two thin front hair bangs hanging high on his forehead. Grinning with an evil look in his red eyes, the mirrored being stood still, talking nearly the exact same as Wrath. ~

???: Wow, you're even uglier than I imagined! And to think, you've got fangirls from the past and future! Ha! Some low standards those girls have… *to Archimedes* And you! I don't even know who you are bunny-boy, but if you're trying to get some protection from this joker, don't bother! He can't even protect himself from his own "mother".

Wrath: WHAT?! *fists clench and teeth grinds*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 3:43 pm

G-Clone:......Shadow the Hedgehog......what a surprise....
G-Clone (near Wrath and them): the legendary Sonic the Hedgehog.....things just got more interesting.....
G-Man: *sees all through his clones*......oh my......*contacts SOK through mental link* ~it seems we have a problem, My Lady. Sonic and Shadow the Hedgehogs have just arrived onto the scene.~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/24/2011, 4:11 pm

SOK DOMAIN

SOK: *recieving mental message, her eyes growing wide with fear of the thought of Shadow* A-ah... t-that's not possible... n-not... n-not possible!! That black hedgehog is supposed to be imprisioned within the depths of the Colosseum!! How did he--?! Argh... nevermind that Ultimate Loser! Mame him until he no longer stands! But keep him alive - no questions!! *slams fist on the wall with fury, but smiles upon hearing the second half of that message*
Oh, no, that's not Sonic - don't be fooled by my own special weapon's appearance. Since my counterpart has her own son, I've decided to make one of my own - meet my spawn, Rage, the dark side of Wrath! *menaiacle laughter continues*

Shadow: Where is the Supreme Overlord Kaos?! *charges another attack, Chaos Lance*
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2011, 4:22 pm

G-Clones: Understood, My Lady.....*they all charge Shadow at blinding speeds, ignoring Kane and the others.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2011, 5:06 pm

Pointsettia: *as she plays, her fur turns a silvery white color*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/27/2011, 1:07 am

(OOC: Good Heavens, this is a lot to keep up with on just one page. O_o )

-Colosseum Chamber 1-

Sunny: KANE! *tries to struggle past the G-Clones to no avail. Just then a ship blast through the roof, revealing a furious looking Hedgehog that the other characters in the room refer to as Shadow. She stood, stunned for a moment. Kane was horribly wounded, the Manticore was downed, she was surrounded by heartless carbon copies, and this new arrival didn't look at all friendly. Her shock began to boil into rage, and a terrible cry of anger rumbled up from her throat. She slashed at the surrounding G-Clone with her Sun Mace, grazing their bodies slightly and leaving trails of golden acid seep into their skin. She leapt across the room, seizing Kane and quickly dragging him next to the broken Manticore*

Sunny: Kane can you hear me? This is going to hurt.... a lot..... *gently paints his open wounds with the golden acid. His flesh bubbles and steams, but the rest of the silver goo form the Clones was eaten away by the acid and his wounds cauterized*

*a feeble growl was uttered form the crippled Manticore, as blood pooled beneath its body. The broken tail, still twitching, unaware that it had been separated from its body, lay a few feet away*

Sunny: Hey big fella..... *gently strokes the monsters fur and it gazes sadly up at her, growling. She sighs and paints the monster's wounds as well* What's this on your neck big guy? *as the creature roars and twitches from the golden acid sealing its wounds, Sunny whacks the electronic collar, breaking it from the animal's neck*

Manticore: *eye slows change from bright red to a soft golden brown, his rapid breathing slows, and though he's still in obvious pain, begins to calm* T........ Tha..nk... you.......

Sunny: So you can speak!

Manticore: Yes..... I was im...prisoned... here, by... th...at woman... the Green One.... many worlds.... she took us.... the collar.... con...trolls us.... humans,.. pai...nted us as monsters, but we... we are peaceful folk... used us for her evil... plans..... break the collars... please free my people..... from this..... place.....

Sunny: Ssshhh shh, take it easy. You're going to need a lot of rest.

Manticore: No..... must tell you.... one beast, in each.... room, I think.... we can... help you if you free us.... build an army...... fight the Green One......

Sunny: *thinks back to the Gem Monster* That tentacle gem thing... in the last room......

Manticore: *smiles weakly* You didn't know.... we will not all survive.......

Colosseum Chamber 3:

Archimedes: *indignantly* You JERK! This kid's been through more crap than you could imagine, how DARE you! And I can protect my self, then you very much, Mr..... Blue.... spikey..... You walking pin cushion! I've been through tougher situations than this, put 'em up pin cushion! *rears on back legs, making tiny bunny growls and boxing the air, which looks more like wild flapping, as he tries to keep his balance on his hind legs*

(OOC: Rabbit really do box each other in a fight, it's cute. Anyways, a quick note on Sunny's golden acid. Basically all it does in burn things, to is can cauterize (burn/cook) wounds to seal them, which is effective but very painful. It isn't poison unless ingested, it just hurts and blinds in the eyes. Also sorry about the long post, but I wanted to wrap up my plans form when I first introduced the manticore before he dies. Well he may or may not die, but the decision is up to you guys now, since he's a playable character for everyone.)
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/29/2011, 1:26 am

(@Sailor: Sounds adorable! ^_^ Kinda wanna see that. XD But that power is really nifty! Totally cool! )

~With a smirk and a bright flash of white light, Shadow vanished just before the Clones touched him! Chaos Control, a move that can allow the user to warp time and space, was his specialty. Standing now on the opposite side of the room, still away from Kane, Sunny and the Manticore, he charged up another attack and fired it at the G-Clones again, blasting away more of the army. ~

Shadow: Hmph. I can AGE faster than you can reach me. Now where is the Supreme Overlord?!

~Meanwhile, Kane growled and roared in pain as Sunny preformed her very different form of healing on him. However, that dark feeling that he had when the silver ooze was inside of him was no more, and even though he was in much pain, he tried to rise up. With his vision returning to normal, he eyed the massacre of attackers become angry with the black and red hedgehog, and determined that Shadow was doing this, not only to buy them time, but for his own purpose. Then, as his hearing also returned, he heard the Manticore speak, and turned around on his side to hear its sorrowful news. With his voice even more hoarse than his normal one, he spoke. ~

Kane: Argh...*shifting a bit, trying to sit up* SOK... She really did... set this up like a game... *to the Manticore* What is... the final... boss?...

Manticore: ...The Green One... did not say... ...I only saw its... red eyes... eyes... like a flame... like an untamed... fire... Reach the end alive... It... powers... this place... Once gone... freedom is ours...

Kane: I'm sorry... for causing you great pain... *pushes the tip of the tail back toward the Manticore's body and smiles lightly* I only hope... I am forgiven... *turns to Sunny * Shadow, the father of Wrath, can only hold the army off... argh... for so long... We should get going... and rescue the other beasts...

CHAMBER 3

Rage: Hahahaha!! That's reeeeal cute. Heh, well, now that we've met, there's just one more thing I have to introduce you to.

Wrath: What's that?! *crouches down next to Archimedes protectively* Lemme guess, a pet hawk or something?!

Rage: Naw, its just good ol' Cerberus! *snaps fingers*

~The ground began to shake tremendously, causing some of the room to fall apart. But as if by illusion, the room also seemed to become larger and widen, and a passageway opened on the other side of the chamber. Like the passage with the Manticore in the previous room, it was a dark hall that lead to somewhere new, but in its place was the very large, but not immensely massive, Cerberus, the three headed dog. Also like the Manticore, this beast's three heads all had special collars around their necks. But with their teeth lashing and crunching about angrily, it was hard to tell if that wasn't just a regular collar. When half of its body was exposed, Wrath's mouth dropped open. The mirror-hedgehog Rage smirked at the boy's fear. Like his creator, he too enjoyed the depiction of fear in his enemies eyes. ~

Rage: Cerberus, these two will be your new chew toys. I hope you like 'em, cause you're not gonna find any other pushovers this soft and squishy like these guys! Haha!

~With a forceful punch forward, the hedgehog in the mirror shattered his side completely, but in the place of the collapsing mirror stood the real "flesh and blood" version of Rage. Wrath was too worried about the dog to notice that his evil counterpart had escaped his reflective prison. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/29/2011, 8:20 pm

(OOC: I got a text form Hades, he wants his dog back. XD )

Chamber 1:

Sunny: *nods and slips and arm around Kane, hoisting him to his feet* Let's hurry then, Wrath may have already found a new room. Manticore?

Manticore: *smiles weakly* I haven't the strength.... I shall stay here... but I hope we meet again,... on better... terms...... *rests his head upon his paws* Kane, I forgive you. Take my tail with you, it may help...

Sunny: Thank you.... I hope we meet again as well. *slings the Manticore's tail over her shoulder, and begins to walk Kane across the battle field of a room toward the exit*

Chamber 3:

Archimedes: *unceremoniously poops himself, and leaps to hide on Wrath's head* Cerberus.... Sunny read me stories about him, he guards the gates of Hades to make sure the souls of the dead never escape..... If that's true then does that mean the dead can come back?

*somewhere in the Tropic version of Greece, zombies ran rampant through the streets*
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/30/2011, 1:28 pm

(@Sailor: BAAAWWWW DOES THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD MISS HIS PUPPY?? What's his number? SOK can give him a buzz and let him know the details. If she's successful, he'll have more residents! XDD)

Kane: *slightly limping while heading out of the room with Sunny* Such a... nice beast, he is... *smiles* I hope that he survives... And, thank you... Sunny... You've really proven to be quite the heroine... I feel honored to have you as a friend and as a strong ally... *stares down the dark hallway ahead to the next chamber* Wrath... Archimedes... I hope they haven't encountered the next demon creature...

CHAMBER 3

Wrath: *still shaking with fear* F-for a talking r-rabbit, Archimedes... y-you have some g-great knowledge... a-and some really good q-questions... I-if you're right... r-remind me to check on a-a continent called Gardenia later...

~As Cerberus' three heads roar in unison, Rage laughs, and using a near by pillar as a rebound, leaps onto the back of the large dog. Climbing up onto its middle head, he grins, and pats the head roughly. ~

Rage: You know, I'm actually enjoying the scent of your fears way better from up here! It almost feels like I'm the Cerberus.

Wrath: L-like I'm actually a-afraid of you?! Ha! In your nightmares, jerk! *crouches down and keeping his hand away from where Archimedes was on his head, formulates a bright red fire ball from his palm*

Rage: Hmph. Give it up, ya zero. I'd like to see you try against this guard dog. Cerberus! Charge the wanna-be hero! *grabs and holds onto fur*

~Growling, the monstrous dog dashed completely out of the next passageway and bounded over toward the opposing hedgehog and rabbit. His massive paws looked like it could crush almost anything in its way, so Wrath used evasive actions to slide underneath the dog, in between its legs, and when the moment was right, turned the burning fireball in his hand into a flamethrower, burning the underside of the Cerberus. The dog's heads howled and whimpered in pain, but when it reached the opposite wall, it turned around, even more furious than before. Surprised, Rage stood up again, and had a "minor" hissy-fit. ~

Rage: What?! You hit it?! You-you-you, ARGH!! That's it!! I'm SO telling Mom about this!! Cerby! Finish them!! *in a black misty flame, he vanishes from sight*

(Great... now I have Hercules stuck in my head. FFFFFFfffffff-- and... inspiration for drawing... *slams head on nearest wall*)
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2011, 4:13 pm

G-Clones: *the G-clones leap up and attack the other heroes while Wrath fights Cerberus and Rage.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/30/2011, 9:23 pm

(OOC: Hey Zazul can you be a little more specific please? There's still enough characters floating around that I'm not sure what's going on on your end... ^^; Sorry,.... And Rocky, HERO TO ZERO JUST LIKE THAT! XD)

Chamber 2:

Sunny: *blushes slightly* I do this for a living, it's no big deal... all teh same, thank you. I'm glad I met you too. *reaching the second chamber, looks around to see that it's empty. Another doorway was open* Wrath and Archimedes must have gone ahead. *hears shouting and sees the faint orange glow from flames at the end of the hall way* They're in trouble, Come on!

Chamber 3:

Archimedes: *clinging to Wrath for dear life* Wrath I can lend you more speed, and we can take this big bully out if we can out-run him!

SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/4/2011, 1:27 pm

(LONG POST IS LOOOOONNNGGG.)

~Shadow, using his Chaos Control and warping abilities, zipped over to the exit of the first room and shot off another blast of energy. This one, however, shot off into the ceilng on purpose, and the walls came crumbling down. This blocked anything and everything off from getting through the second room. But since the G-Clones were most likely in the second room and on their way to the third, he wanted to make sure that the heroes were safe, but before warping out to rinse-and-repeat with the second chamber, he found the Manticore on the ground. Quickly, he walked over to it and began to interrogate it. ~

Shadow: *shaking it awake with his hand on its shoulder* Hey, stay alive for a moment longer! I need to know something! Where is the Supreme Overlord Kaos? Surely you know... *eyes the shattered metal collar that was once around its neck* ...because she had captured you as well...

CHAMBER 2/3

~Kane gathered up as much strength as possible in order to jog alongside the Sailor. When the two reached the entrance to the third room, the visual they were given was extraordinary: Cerberus, with the evil metal collars around its necks, was once more trying to pounce upon the hedgehog and rabbit with its massive paws and claws, snarling and growling ferociously. Wrath, listening to Archimedes, was shown with slight less fear in his eyes, now that Rage was gone and he had managed to inflict some kind of damage to the Cerberus. ~

Wrath: R-Really?! All right! *kicks off the ground running as fast as he could away from the three headed dog* How do you suppose we take him out if we run from him?!

SOK DOMAIN 2 - THRONE ROOM

~The SOK was sitting atop her new throne chair, trimming her fingernails when suddenly a burst of black fire appeared before her, in front of the throne. When the smoke and ashes cleared, Rage the Hedgehog in front of the chair, with a childlike look in his eyes. ~

Rage: Mommy!! That brat!! He-he-he nearly got me!!

SOK: That's nice dea-- *pauses, looks down, and narrows her eyes* What did you say?

Rage: Wrath! He burned Cerby! You know, that dog you took from that underworld guy? Ah...was is... mmm... no, not that one... ah...

SOK: *through gritted teeth* Hades...

Rage: Mmmm... why does that name ring a bell...?

SOK: Because that IS his name! And if that dog is dead, then there will be another god on god war!! Do you understand that I am NOT prepared for that?! DO YOU?!

Rage: Y-yes, but... Wrath... and his friends... they live...

SOK: *facepalms* Obviously... Does the boy know of his father's existence yet?

Rage: Ah, no.

SOK: Good... but if they manage to deactivate the collar on Cerberus, that'll give them the advantage...

Rage: But don't you have another monster in there somewhere? And then there's--

SOK: Shut it!! You will not speak of that!! *gets up from Throne and begins to walk out* I want you to watch my throne for me. If anything happens, alert me. I'll be back to get some research done...

TORTURE ROOM (where Alex is)

~The green haired woman opened the thick steel door to the room where the skunk in pain was located. She smiled when she laid eyes upon him. In her smooth voice, she spoke. ~

SOK: So... you refuse to talk, so I hear from your little friend the G-Man... Why is that?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next