NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/19/2016, 12:20 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Karn: *he nods and sidesteps Irituum's swipe, spinning on his heel and slashing him across his chest before stabbing his sword into the ground. In one quick motion, Karn places his palm on top of the hilt of his sword and hoists himself up so that his body was parallel to the ground before laying a quick kick into Irituum's face. Upon landing he retrieves his blade and lets the silver energy on it grow larger before raises it above his head and swings downwards. The result is a wave of silver energy that knocks Irituum back over the glass that was just created thanks to Ember. Then he crouches low and dashes at Irituum, jumping and wheeling around until he can raise his foot above his opponent's head and kick him into the ground. As the kick moves, a sudden burst of silver flames forces the attack to move even faster than normal, increasing its destructive power*

June: *as the crystals in her head slowly begin to reform, she lets out a groan and slowly stands up on all fours, shaking her head to clear away some of the dizziness that she felt* Ugh....I've had just about enough of that charging goat guy....

Prongs: *Pike feels a foreboding aura encroach the space around him before Prongs gives a giant leap and raises both of his fists above his head. He roars out and slams them both down on top of his head, flinging him flying down into the ground and making the outer edge of the crater explode with not just spires of rock and sand, but huge, sharp bones. The bones curl up over Pike's impact point and close in around him as Prongs falls down, the black energy from his face moving away and revealing what seemed to be a draconic skull being worn on it like a helmet. The black energy flows to his fists as he falls and he slams them down on the bone cage that he'd trapped Pike in. The energy seems to get contained within the cage and it condenses around Pike's body. Soon enough, the energy makes him begin to see what look like undead dragons rising up from the ground and glaring at him, Prongs' form above him seeming to be one of them as they all open their maws and energy begins to condense there. As the energy reaches what looks like it's maximum strength, the ball suddenly shrinks and erupts forth. The resulting attack flows over Pike's body and makes him see his flesh rot and deteriorate for a few short moments before it all disappears as quickly as it'd come. Pike can see that the energy attack just then was like an illusion, Prongs' massive form still above him and poised to crush him at a moment's notice*

Krow: *she hears Pike's cry for help and looks over just in time to see Prongs knock Pike flat into the ground. She lets out an audible growl before she turns to Frost* Keep fire boy busy.... *she then spreads her wings and flies off, gunning straight for Argyle*

Frost: *the slush-like ice begins to encroach his body and freeze, Frost's eyes turning to a nearly irridescent blue color as icy wings crystallize onto his back, draconic claws forming on his hands and feet while the slush makes a thick form of ice armor on his chest. He shifts his foot and a large, jagged wall of ice instantly crystallizes next to the two of them, blocking Lucas off from pursuing Krow as he gets into a ready stance* I never thought I would be using this on someone like you....against its higher purpose.... *he shifts his foot and two torrents of slush erupt from the ground and fly straight at Lucas' form, threatening to stick to his body and freeze him solid as snow slowly begins to fall around them*

Krow: *she stops as she nears Argyle's form, splitting up with one of her clone's and dashing behind him before swiftly kicking him in the side. She gives a small flip and lands onto the ground, her arms wreathed in hellfire and her form shifting with her Sorcery as she glares at Argyle* You lot are beginning to get on my last nerve....

Prongs: *he spots Krow and gives a great leap, poising his fists above his head as if to crush Krow in the same way he'd done to Pike. But as the fists land, only an impact crater forms. Krow is nowhere to be found as the crater begins to line with bones as he suddenly feels something hot drip onto his back*

Krow: *when Prongs looks up to investigate what dripped onto his bone armor, Krow is there with a hand raised above her head and a large ball of liquified hellfire sitting just above it* Drown in hell.... *she swings her arm down and the ball of liquified hellfire falls onto Prongs' body, splashing it with a burning, hellish liquid and making Prongs roar out in pain before closing his eyes and flailing around, desperately trying to get the liquid off of his body. She then glances at Argyle and narrows her eyes before splitting up into three of herself, all three of them shimmering like heat waves as her eyes flicker with small amounts of black light* So....you're the Azure Swordsman that Grom told me about.... *she huffs* He says you were worth my attention....you'd best prove that statement true boy.... *she swipes her hand and the clones follow, sending small balls of hellfire flying out from all three of her clones hands, fifteen total heading straight for him*

Loria: *she growls and uses the blunt edge of her Greataxe as she swings, creating a huge air current that flies past Kurt's body and scatters the gas away from him* Coward! Come out and face us! *she calls out, slamming the top of her weapon into the ground in a challenging gesture*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals - Page 10 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul 1/19/2016, 2:22 pm

Irituum: *his limbs flail as he's driven through the ground by Karn, the glass shattering as he roars out in pain. He starts to rise, black blood falling heavily from his body, before Sol appears next to him again*

Sol: Wide open, Viscount....wide open. *he thrusts a palm forward, causing his Construct to bring a primed fist down right at Irituum, punching him downward and forcing him to skip like a stone across the ground through more shacks*

Irituum: *he sluggishly starts rising up, his body covered in wounds as he breaths heavily. Suddenly, the wounds begin to sizzle and close as he starts regenerating himself* Alright...you're strong for a Knight....still, to think I would find a Child of Avalon here of all places?...That Awakened Sorcery...it reeks like the Dragon Soul energy coursing through you...

Sol: What are you talking about?

Irituum: I'm not talking about you, pathetic healer! I'm talking about your friend there...*he points at Karn* I can see the gold in his soul as clear as day...I wonder, how long until that Dragon Soul takes over your form and you start ripping your own comrades apart? *he flicks the chains, forcing them to destroy the buildings beside him* LET'S FIND OUT, SHALL WE?!

Sol: Your mind is still too far ahead of your body, Viscount! *he thrusts forward, another large fist flying at Irituum*

Irituum: *he brings his arms up and does not move them, catching the fist with both hands and stopping it as he digs his feet into the ground* THEN WHY DON'T I CATCH UP?! *he gnashes his teeth violently and bites into the vast fist, his teeth chewing through the energy and making his jaws move faster and faster with each mouthful*

Sol: WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODS?! *he retracts his Divine Sorcery's fist and then looks as his own knuckle, seeing that it was now bloody and wounded, as if something had been chewing at it* No...he shouldn't be able to hurt my Divine Sorcery unless he has some sort of Curse!

Irituum: I do, fool...And its always active....My curse, Cerberus, allows me to convert anything I devour with gluttony and zeal into energy for my body...*his energy suddenly starts flowing* Granted, at this point, I can't use my Dance of Devils, since it will burn through the energy I just ate so quickly...*he lets his chains drag as he walks towards Karn* Come then, Son of Avalon...show me why I should even regard you as a threat now...*he whips the chains, spinning them at high speeds beside him as he walks slowly towards Karn and Sol*

Sol: Okay...so now we have to worry about him eating us and getting stronger...Lovely.

Irituum: *he gnashes his teeth while grinning* You know...I've always loved that little smooth, clean finish that Myrrian meat has...especially after its been tenderized by an uphill battle.

Argyle: *he looks to Prongs, his eyes wide with worry and rage* PRONGS! *he then glares right at Krow, taking his Murokumo in one hand and hoisting it onto his shoulder as his aura suddenly explodes with his desire to attack Krow* First Terran...*he looks over at Frost* Then Frost....*he glances back at the wounded June* June....*he finally stops at Prongs* and now even Prongs?! *he takes the Dragon fang in both hands and roars as he slices forward, a giant explosive wave of blue energy flying out and engulfing the fireballs. Argyle growls at Krow, the ground left after his attack completely ruined by his energy. From the inferno of aura around him, he glares daggers right at Krow* I don't care what Grom told you....You hurt my friends. *he suddenly disappears, his drive making his body move at speeds far surpassing what he reached while clashing with Irituum. He appears in front of all three Krows, his blade in both hands as he has it already winded back and primed. He slices, the wave destroying the two clones and flinging Krow back with a great deal of force* I'll tell you the difference between you and Grom...Grom fought me after I had just gotten done fighting Phobos, a Dragon Apostle, alongside Loria. However, he at least had the tact to meet me in a duel....he earned his title as my nemesis...you...*his eyes look wild, beyond angry* You make me feel like I'm gonna bust a vein...and that's why I'm going to beat you into the ground till there is nothing left.

Pike: *he lays there, staring up at the sky, his whole, short life flashing before his eyes as he processed what had just happened to him. He glances over at the now unconscious Tonpetty, then looks back up into the sky* Maybe I should consider an early retirement?... *he chuckles at his own bad joke before wheezing and passing out*

Lucas: *his Construct gives a great cry as it ignites and takes off high into the air, leaving a trail of white fire behind it as the Phoenix loops past the ice torrents, nimbly performing aerial tumbles as it flies straight for Frost* Alright then...I'm sorry for this Frost! *the Phoenix opens it mouth and lets out a vast torrent of pressurized flames at him, the flames flying out at such a condensed rate it was almost like a torch*

Argon: *he narrows his eyes at Loria* Only a brazen fool would fall for such a taunt...*he creates three tendrils of the same sleeping gas* Perhaps you should relax, Knight?...*the tendrils eek out and slither towards Loria, one approaching from her front while another snakes under some rubble around her, the final one turning thin and moving through the air towards Loria's head*

Kurt: *he shakes some of the grogginess off and creates a bubble of black mist, breathing finally as he looks around for the tendrils of gas. He spots the frontal one and follows it back to the rubble that Argon his hiding behind* THERE, LORIA! HE'S UNDER THAT DESTROYED SHACK!

Argon: *he hisses in anger, his body shifting to gas as he tries to flee*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/19/2016, 3:17 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Karn: *he narrows his eyes and readies his blade as he speaks to Ser Sol* My deepest apologies Ser Sol....I think after this is over, I'll have to give you an explanation to his words. For now.... *his eyes flicker to a silver color like the moon before his aura intensifies even more as he prepares himself to fight Irituum* Let me show you just how strong I am Wendigo! *he slashes the air with his sword and sends a wave of silver flames at Irituum before disappearing and appearing next to Irituum, his dragon's head seeming to charge up a ball of condensed flames. As soon as it appears the energy suddenly shrinks and launches itself at Irituum, a large fireball being the result*

Krow: *she coughs and wipes the blood away from the sides of her mouth before letting her eyes flicker with the same black light as before, her face beginning to smile* Well now....perhaps Grom was right about you after all. But you see, you're in over your head Swordsman.... *she smirks and disappears before appearing once again in the sky. Energy slowly begins to collect behind her as countless orbs of hellfire condense behind her* Don't be so naive to think that I don't fight for my own comrades lives. Despite what you believe, I am at least part myrrian. Just like you. *she moves her arm forward and points it at Argyle, the orbs suddenly sharpening and turning into what seemed like arrowheads, the hellfire they were made up of flowing around the tips of them as they all aimed directly at their intended target. Suddenly they begin launching themselves at him. Three at first, then four and even five at a time after that in an explosive barrage of hellish flames* If he lives through this....then he will truly be a gem that I simply must have for my collection....

June: *she stands up shakily and her eyes gleam as she sees the hellfire arrowheads flying at Argyle. The crystals that were jutting out of her back from before suddenly vent a large amount of blue energy as she moves in front of the attacks and slams her palm onto the ground. Large crystals suddenly erupt from the ground and block the fireballs, the attack being harmlessly absorbed into them and making them glow a dark red. She jumps to the wall of crystals and uses her claws to climb to the top of them, the crystals on her body suddenly growing even more as her claws make sparks on the wall that she was climbing. Her mask turns to a full dragon's head and her back crystals split and turn into what look like lightning rods as the crystal armor continues to cover her body. She lets out a loud growl as her mask splits apart to reveal several rows of crystalline teeth and her face narrows to what looks to be a dragon's snout. Her crystal horns on top of her head sharpen and grow longer, a long crystalline tail forming on the lower half of her body as she gives a great leap and flies past the top of the crystal wall that she'd created, making her reveal her full draconic visage. When she lands on top of the wall, small gems condense onto her limbs and body as well as one large blue one in the middle of her chest armor. She looks up at Krow, pure fury in her eyes as she opens her mouth and lets out her voice. But instead of a myrrian voice's scream, a draconic roar echoes throughout the Wharf and her aura suddenly starts to give off large amounts of mystic energy as she glares at Krow. The tone in her voice echoes as almost electronically as she speaks* YOU!!! YOU HURT PRONGS!!! *she opens her maw and the energy within the crystals beneath her flows out of them and collects in front of her face into a ball of dark red energy larger than she is* I'LL KILL YOU!!! *the energy suddenly erupts from her mouth, catching Krow by surprise and enveloping her in a dark red light. When the beam finally dissipates, Krow falls from the sky to the ground and shakily lands on her feet, falling to a knee as she looks on at her attacker. The crystal wall slowly sinks into the ground, slowly bringing June down to the ground as she lashes her tail in anger, still glaring at Krow*

Krow: *she takes a deep breath and carefully stands up, her face straight as she speaks and her eyes begin to glow* You....are a nuisance.... *she narrows her eyes and they seem to spark as she stares directly at June*

June: *her eyes widen as she feels her body beginning to burn and wrack itself with pain, making her scream and writhe on the ground in agony*

Krow: *she gives a quiet chuckle* What's the matter girl? Can't take what you can give me? *she makes her form shimmer as she walks up to the writhing June and looks on at her as she seems to desperately claw at her own chest* Pain is a universal feeling....And I've had quite enough of your interruptions. *her eyes gleam once again and June lets out an agonizing scream as the crystal's on her body begin to crack and break apart, her eyes filling with nightmarish visions as her body continues to pulse with pain. She sighs and closes her eyes, June suddenly ceasing her panicked movements before her body relaxes and the crystals on her body start to crumble and fall away. Krow looks over to Argyle and splits herself into five, two staying on the ground as the other three fly high into the air. She lets her voice echo out around him as she speaks* Your comrades are falling one by one Swordsman....Concede now. Or else my next target will be you....

Frost: *he raises his icy claws in front of him and shuts his eyes as the flames flow over his body, the ice melting slightly but holding up until the torrent ceases. He falls to one knee as his body seems to crack slightly. The ice around his body slowly starts to melt as his eyes flicker and he begins to pant. He couldn't take very much more of this....Out of desperation, he swipes his hand at Lucas and a wave of slush-like ice flows towards him*

Loria: *she starts to bring her Greataxe to her side before she suddenly feels her head get dizzy, forcing her down to one knee. She breathes hard as she slowly collapses onto her side, the mist combined with her fatigue getting to her* I'm sorry.... *she breathes out before she finally falls unconscious, the sleep mist knocking her out*

~Ember and Grimoire~

Grimoire: *she manages to hurl a struggling Ember into a shack near Argyle and chases after her, giving a small leap and stabbing her scythe into the ground. Black spikes of energy erupt from the ground and fling Ember up into the air as she watches her fall to the ground with a loud thud, the flames around her body slowly shrinking and losing their intensity as she walks over to her and picks her up by her throat, grinning* See? You're still too weak Ember.... *she lets her scythe extend with black energy before she lets go of Ember and uses her scythe to knock her skipping across the ground*

Ember: *she lets out a cry as the attack cuts a deep gash in her torso, the flames around her body disappearing as she tumbles across the ground and lands next to June. She shakily gets up to her knees and spots the sorry state that both June and Prongs are in, her eyes filling with terror as she looks over to Grimoire, her attention now focused on Argyle's fight* No....we can't win....

Grimoire: *she breathes in slight exhaustion as her aura fades a little and she hoists her scythe onto her shoulders, grinning now at Argyle* Well now~ You're in a bad spot now aren't you? *she laughs* Your comrade's have fallen, my dear sister is beaten and bleeding on the ground and you're facing down not just little Krow, but me as well. *her scythe crackles with energy and her grin gets even bigger* What to do....

Ember: *she tries to stand up but coughs and collapses onto her knees, blood coming out of the sides of her mouth as she holds her chest. The wound was closing but it was moving too slowly to really keep her fighting*

ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/20/2016, 9:00 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Irituum: *the two fire attack collide with their mark, the flames exploding around Irituum as he roars in the fire. Black tattoos begin to suddenly start forming on his upper arms and shoulders as he raises one leg and stamps the ground, his body suddenly becoming engulfed in red flame. Black demon iron claws form on feet, with more Demon iron armor covering his body as he unleashes even more fire, the flames leaving a red mist that seems to linger like a poison in the air* When I'm eating out...I always be sure....*he gnashes his teeth violently, then moves his fingers against each other, the sound of his claws raking echoing out. He then stamps both feet, sparks flying from his now fully armored form* To wear my finest cloths...and use the finest cutlery....Be honored, Knight...I'm going to make you a banquet...just like I did to your comrade there's mother.

Sol: *his eyes widen, realizing just what was about to happen* No...KARN, KEEP AWAY FROM HIM! HIS ARMOR, HE CAN CHANNEL HIS RADIATION THROUGH IT INTO THE AIR!

Irituum: Yes, warn him...it makes the hunt all the more delicious. *he suddenly disappears, reappearing behind Karn, having taken a vast chunk out from his side, right above his hip. The radiation hisses as it stings Karn's now open wound, the airborne radiation only speeding up the cooking as Irituum licks his lips, savoring the blood and flesh he just tasted* Yes...this texture...a symphony of flavor...Sweet, yet savory...good to chew, but easy to swallow...and it doesn't leave one feeling too bloated, either...I do believe you are a worthy meal, Knight!

Sol: *he dashes straight at Irituum, enraged as he thrusts both palms forward* NOT ANOTHER BLOW, YOU BASTARD!

Irituum: *he easily sidesteps the attacks, dashing at Sol and taking a giant chunk out of his legs. He speaks as he eats, his back to Sol as Sol screams and writhes in pain* Give up, Knight...I've eaten you and your friend, and so gained a vast amount of energy from that. You can't come back from this one...*he glances over to Grimoire and Krow, a smile forming on his face as he suddenly dashes and appears next to Grimoire* Ah, you found the other one, Krow. I was just remembering him...seems like he's in quite the jam now...

Kurt: *he looks back at Loria and a look of pure fear forms on his face* Oh no...Loria! *he runs over and grabs her, blowing into his horn to create a mist around her and him. The mist begins refracting the light off of the sun, and within a few moments, they both seem to disappear*

Argon: *he reforms and looks around the area, growling in irritation* Targets escaped...but one was tranquilized while the other was weak to begin with...No matter....*he looks over to Tonpetty and Pike* I should try and help those two...*he floats over and begins converting his arms to a strange, green gas* This gas stimulates cell repair and white blood cells, allowing for rapid healing...Take it in deep, Pike, Tonpetty...

Argyle: *he watches in horror all around as his comrades are beaten. However, he digs his foot in and holds strong, standing defiantly in front of June, Ember, and Prongs* If I am to die....*his aura continues to climb in power, his rage finally hitting its breaking point* Then I will use my last moments to not only keep my comrades safe, but to avenge their pain...*he glares right at Krow, his eyes locking onto her, and the pressure between the two suddenly intensifying* And completely wipe you out.

Irituum: Such fury...such passion....such anger....It gives me chills!~ *he moves his fingers, flicking the blades of his claws together in anticipation* Ooooooooooh I'm tired of waiting!~ Come, Grimmy, Krow! Lets eat!~ *he moves to dash at Argyle*

Lucas: *he moves his hand swiftly, a brisk wave of white fire stopping the slush. He then floats down to Frost, grabbing him by the collar and raising his lance. However, when he goes to stab, he instead punches Frost in the face with the hilt, knocking him unconscious. He then looks over to Argyle and his eyes widen with fear and sudden worry* No...ARGYLE! EVERYONE! *he runs forward, his construct appearing again as he flies right at the demons*

Irituum: *before Lucas can make it, Irituum is already right in front of Argyle, his claws poised for a killing blow as Argyle steps in to attack the mad Demon.* DIE, MORTAL!

*suddenly, the entirety of the village and mountain quake as what sounds like a loud horn of sorts blasting echoes out from all around the area. The sky begins to turn dark, clouds forming as the winds slowly begin to pick up. The sea begins to suddenly stop churning, as if a force was halting the very tide itself. Suddenly, a vast wind seems to suck everything towards the mountain, a vast gust blasting all throughout the area. Argyle's eyes suddenly go blank, his lips immediately turning blue as he suddenly passes out, falling over and sighing as Sorcerical Hyperventilation takes him. Irituum's fire suddenly goes out, his armor disappearing from his form and his eyes wide with what seems to be legitimate terror. All around the area, voices suddenly begin echoing out, speaking in an ancient tongue incomprehensible to most mortals. However, to a Demon, especially one as old as Irituum or Grimoire, they knew very well what the whispers meant. Irituum suddenly looks to Grimoire, realizing just what the sudden draining of all aura in the area meant.*

Irituum: ....Grimmy...we need to take our leave...and take it now. Forget the Knights. What's here is far worse than anything we could do to them...and leave Ember too. If we don't we both could very well die here today.

Argon: *he starts panting heavily, his gas form flickering as he is forced to turn solid from the sudden drain on energy* Ugh...Commander...what....whats going on...

Irituum: Something old is here, little one...something very old...and very dangerous for us. Lets just say this island is home to one of our kind's natural enemies...An enemy we are NOT prepared to put down at this time...

*the waters suddenly begin to ripple as a single, smooth, silver object breaks the surface of the water, before returning to the eerily calm waters it dwells in*

Irituum: *his eyes only seem to widen more after seeing the strange creature surface for a short period* Yeah, that is DEFINITELY not something I wish to engage at this time...*he looks around at the knights he defeated* Hmmm...It would seem the sudden energy drain saved them from my radiation, even if it left them unconscious and exposed to the elements...Grimmy, unless you feel confident enough to invoke a Great Old One's ire, I suggest we take our leave...I think one of their Broodwives may be in the water....And that is never a good thing.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/20/2016, 10:45 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Karn: *his sword immediately ceases it's solid silver glow and he collapses to his knees, panting before he falls over onto his side. He growls and grips some of the sand in his hand out of frustration* Grrr....what an untimely interruption.... *he growls before his eyes close and he falls prey to the new weakness in his body*

Krow: *her form stops shimmering and she feels her power begin to ebb away before she sighs heavily and frowns at Argon* It seems our luck has run out and theirs has saved them....how irritating. Oh well.... she calmly walks over to where Frost had fallen unconscious and looks to Grimoire who had unequipped her scythe and had picked up Argon in her arms* Would you lend me a hand in transporting this one Lady Grimoire? *she carefully moves Frost's arm around her shoulder and stands up, slowly walking over to where Tonpetty and Pike had fallen*

Grimoire: *she growls and watches Ember as the light in her eyes flickers and fades before she collapses onto her side next to June and Prongs, growling angrily as she walks over to Pike's form* Dammit....and I was so close to ripping her heart out and devouring it....lucky little.... *she looks over at Krow, clear irritation in her eyes* Get over here already! Let's leave before that Old One comes around and kicks our asses! *she barks at Krow, Krow nodding silently and walking over to where Grimoire was and standing next to her. She smirks and looks at Lucas* You lucked out this time Prince~ However, I hope that you don't mind that I take a trophy with me. This was oh so much fun.

Grimoire: *she looks over to Irituum, irritation still in her eyes* I leave the heavy one to you Irituum! And hurry up! *she barks at him, putting Argon down and putting her hands together before closing her eyes as she starts to chant in the same way that Irituum once did when he'd transported Krow, Tonpetty and Pike back to her castle. Within moments, a scarlet red circle appears beneath her, Krow, Frost, Argon and Pike before they all vanish from sight and appear back at her castle*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/20/2016, 11:28 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Irituum: *he kneels down to check on Tonpetty's wound. Not out of concern, of course, but to assess the degree of the wound. Tonpetty's stomach had been completely crushed in, with a vast, black and red fist indent deep in the stomach, the bruise clearly indicating deep internal damage. That blow was enough to do this much damage to a great mass like Tonpetty...He glanced at Argyle, his teeth grinding as he stared intently for a moment. True, the flame knight wounded him, but only because the healer got the jump on him. And yes, the earth knight demonstrated a great degree of skill and strength, but his lacking a decent weapon had made the fight a moot point. However...this one...in the few moments he had clashed with him, he was able to match Irituum's speed completely, and at one point surpassed it when enraged by Krow. As well, he was able to put a monolith of muscle and power like Tonpetty down in one punch...He knew full well that Krow would see this, and so he licks his teeth in anticipation* Either Krow is going to make you into one hell of a prize for herself one day...or I am going to turn you into a fantastic banquet, Azure Swordsman...You, and all your little friends...The King's Blade smelled divine in her struggle with Argon, despite using something she clearly couldn't use effectively...and your two friends, they cooked like a dream, the earthen Knight smelling of a mouthwatering, oaken, earthy aroma...and the flame Knight was truly a rare treat. I simply must make a menu of all of you...one day, if you survive, that is...*he chuckles and clasps his hands together, chanting in the demonic tongue again as he and Tonpetty are suddenly spirited away by the energy*

Kurt: *as soon as Irituum disappears, Kurt lowers the mist around him. He takes a deep gasp, his lips nearly turning blue as he shivers violently. He holds out his hand to the darkness as suddenly, tendril creep out and latch on to him. He takes in the shadows, gasping heavily as his mystic energy suddenly begins to replenish* Good thing I hid that black mist in the rubble in case Argon tried surrounding us again...*he looked around, finally spotting Ember, June, Prongs, and Argyle lying in a group* Oh gods...*he runs over, kneeling down to check on all of them* Oh no...Prongs is hurt bad...And June too...Argyle has nothing left as well, he could freeze! And Ember is a complete wreck! *he then hears grunting and shrill, bestial voices talking violently from the village as a torch light suddenly begins to show on the houses* The villagers? Wait...this feeling...*he feels a deep feeling of ugency* I don't think they want to help....*he looks over at Loria, then looks to Ember and the others, panic forming on his face* I can't save everyone in this short time....Forgive me, guys! *he grabs June, being the smallest and lightest of the group, and carries her over to Loria, where he then creates another mist barrier, hiding the three of them from the villagers as they approach*

Fisherman: *the first villager is a fisherman, by the look of him. He carries a large, rusty harpoon that looks like its seen more than its fair share of work. However, the strange part about the man was that he had barnacles growing all over his body. His skin was a deathly, pale blue, as if he had drowned, and he spoke in a deep, raspy voice to the other two villagers with him* Aaaaaaagh...Look...More Myrr Knights...Cursed murderers...blind fools...

Butcher: *the other villager, the larger one behind the fisherman, was a man of large stature, with a grotesquely bloated gut and various coral and brine formations covering his body. From the side of his head, a sea anemone opens up and then briskly retracts. In his hand is a large, brine-covered meat cleaver that was broken and jagged along the edge* More for the Broodwife...More for the Sacred Child...To give it strength, to make it grow....grow to fulfill its purpose....

Fish Monger: *the fish monger had an incredibly large mouth, lined with angler-fish-like needle teeth. his eyes were glassy, as if he were blind. He carried in his hands an old, bent sickle and a rusty, grime-covered metal spike* The Child...shall grow and devour until it nothing remains to devour...by the will of Old K'dar....*the villagers walk to the knights, grabbing each one roughly by the hair. When the Fish Monger arrives at Ember, he inclines his head* This one...Demon...

Fisherman: No matter....all the same....

Butcher: *he walks up to Lucas, who was barely struggling to stay conscious* This one...still awake...

Lucas: *he looks up in horror at the creature before him* agh.....aahhh....

Butcher: *he brings his fist back and cracks Lucas across the back of the head. He then picks the prince, now out cold, and slings him over his shoulder* Treat their wounds....they must live....live for the birth...the Child must have fresh food...*the villagers all collect the knights, dragging them off into the village.*

Kurt: *When they have finally left, Kurt releases his Mist and sighs easy* Sacred Child? Old K'dar?! What in the name of the Gods is going on at this village?! I have to heal Loria and June, now! *he draws his horn and begins letting out his mist, the soft vapor slowly ebbing away June and Loria's wounds. As he heals them, he draws in more black mist from his fight with Argon, knowing now that the threat was truly gone. He then pours all his energy into the healing mist, the mist's effects significantly improving as he does. Within moments, June and Loria are only asleep as their wounds and energy are restored. Kurt slumps back, panting from exhaustion after healing them* At least, when they wake up, the girls will be able to fight again...maybe then we can come up with a plan to rescue everyone...still....I can't believe this...I can't believe they took Frost, and that we were beaten so easily...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/21/2016, 6:19 am

~Silvenheim~

Lilah: *she slowly blinks her eyes open after her nap, spotting Catia's blonde hair and angelic wings on her knees. A gentle light was coming from her palms as she glances over and spots Lilah's eyes open*

Catia: *she gives a happy flit of her wings and smiles at Lilah* You're awake! I'm so relieved~

Lilah: *she nods slightly before carefully uncurling her form, nudging Catia away with her snout* That should do little one. Thank you very much. *she speaks to her through her mind before her form soon begins to shift and change back to it's curvy, beautiful myrrian shape. Her wings shrink and vanish and her face returns to normal as her clothes appear on her body and she gives a big stretch* Ahhh....That was a good nap.

Catia: *she's blushing and staring at Lilah in awe* Wow....You....How did you do that?

Lilah: *she laughs and pets Catia's head, making the angelic girl close her eyes and enjoy the attention* It's my Sorcery little one. It's called Nature's Blessing and it allows me to transform into any creature that I've seen or killed before. Even dragons.

Catia: *she giggles as her head is rubbed and she hugs Lilah, making her stop and look at her in surprise* You feel so warm....thank you for keeping me snuggled and safe with you while we slept. *she looks up into Lilah's eyes* I'm sorry about Cordelia....I know she's a little grouchy sometimes but she's a kind soul too....well, when she wants to be anyways.

Lilah: *she laughs and gives Catia a gentle squeeze* Don't worry about it child. Now tell me, where can I find Ser Horvath?

Catia: *she shakes her head* I think Cordelia said to tell you that you had to report to King Garlith instead. She said something about him needing to return to Jotunheim at once.

Lilah: *she narrows her eyes before looking up at the castle in the distance* I see....very well then. *she gives Catia one last squeeze and lets go of her before starting to walk towards the castle* Tell Cordelia that I said thank you will you? And thank you to you as well of course. *she smiles at her* You made my walking right now possible.

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

June: *she shifts in place on the ground slightly and lets out a groan* Ugh....Owww.... *she slowly blinks her eyes open and sits up, holding her head* Ugh....My head hurts.... *she looks around and spots Kurt and the still sleeping Loria and tilts her head at him* I see the battlefield but....where's Prongs? Is he okay?

~Three Hours Later....Grimoire's Castle~

Krow: *she is curled up in a warm bed, Frost's unconscious form lying there next to her. She has a slight smile on her face and looks to be sleeping peacefully*

Frost: *his eyes slowly blink open and he shifts in place, moving to hold his head* Ugh....What happened....?

Krow: *she feels Frost shifting next to her and slowly wakes up, yawning and stretching as she moves over to lay on her back. She looks over to Frost and smiles* Well now, you're awake sooner than I'd expected.

Frost: *he sits up and glances next to him, spotting Krow and blinking at her before taking a quick survey of his surroundings* ....Where....am I?

Krow: *she sits up slight before leaning her head onto his shoulder* You are safe now Frost~ Please just relax.

Frost: *he narrows his eyes at Krow for a moment, his mind slowly beginning to remember what'd happened. The last thing he remembered was being kissed by Krow and then....he holds his head with one hand as images of him fighting against Lucas fill his mind. Slowly he looks over to Krow and his eyes flicker, his strength still having not returned to him* What did you....do to me?

Krow: *she laughs quietly and sits up completely, smiling at him* I made you my trophy~ My demon's curse allows me to override the mind's of anyone that I kiss and feed them my will. This lets me essentially force someone to do my bidding without the hassle of needing to rewrite memories or make someone completely unconscious. Meaning....you still retain all of your memories from when you're under the presence of my will.

Frost: *he sighs and looks up to the ceiling* That still doesn't answer my question....

Krow: *she smirks* You can drop the act too.... *she leans over and whispers into his ear* I know my curse stopped working just before you fell unconscious....meaning that last attack on the dear prince was your decision, not because of me~

ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/23/2016, 3:01 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Kurt: *he takes a deep breath, knowing that being blunt right now was a bad idea* He's okay...He's captured, with the others, but he is okay. They said they needed everyone alive, so they must have healed Prongs and the others by now...*he points over at one of the docks, multiple torches visible as strange shapes seem to be building the stage for something* They've been at work on that for about three hours now...You and Ser Loria have been asleep about that long. I was able to heal you both, but as we are we are in no condition to fight anything head-on...We need to search the village, and see if we can find the others...If you need to rest, June, then stay here and keep an eye on Ser Loria. The villagers haven't come here since they abducted the others, so I'm sure its safe...I will scout ahead and see if I can find anyone and rescue them, preferably Karn, Prongs, Argyle, or Lucas, since the three of us aren't in the best shape right now, and we could use a good fighter just in case....*he stands up and walks over, kneeling to check on June* Are you alright? I healed your wounds as best I could...

~Grimoire's Castle~

*suddenly, a knock rings out on Krow's chamber door*

Half-Mortal: Commander! I come bearing word from Her Ladyship. There are...many unforeseen guests here. Infernal Brigadier General Legion is here...with an army at his back. But, he is not alone...With him is King Nifelheim himself, along with an army of Vampyres and Demonic Technicians. They already began construction around the Keep...Lady Grimoire has been given her own realm, as well as her own city! Soon, Half-Demons, Demons, and Vampyres will flood in, and we shall prosper! The King and Her Ladyship ask that you and the captured Grand Inquisitor attend them at the newly constructed arena! You are to be rewarded, for capturing the Grand Inquisitor of Myrr!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/23/2016, 5:36 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

June: *she's deathly quiet as she listens to Kurt's news, her face darkening as she slowly curls up into a ball and buries her face into her knees* ....I wanna be held....

Loria: *she groans and slowly wakes up, blinking her eyes open and sitting up. She rubs her eyes and yawns* Goodness....what happened....?

June: *she remains quiet for a few more moments before she suddenly starts to cough violently. She shuts her eyes tightly and covers her mouth as she feels her body convulsing, her mind spinning as she feels her chest tightening up from her fit*

Loria: *her eyes go wide when June suddenly starts coughing, crawling over and carefully pulling June into her arms as she feels June's body convulsing. She looks up at Kurt, fear in her eyes* Kurt....S-She....

June: *she feels a warm liquid slowly beginning to drip into her hands and through her fingers as she continues to cough. Her breathing starts to get ragged as she tries to speak* I-I'm fine! I-It's just a fit....I-It'll be over soon. *she coughs out, the fit slowly calming down as blood keeps dripping through her fingers and onto the skirt of Loria's armor*

Loria: *she starts to gently stroke June's hair as her fit fades, her breathing remaining ragged as she soon stops coughing. June looks down at her hand and seems to stare straight through it, her eyes showing sadness as Loria seems to rub her shoulders in fear* K-Kurt....Y-You can help her....right?

June: *she puts her bloodied hand on Loria's arm, slowly letting out a shaky breath* I-It's okay....H-He....can't really help me anyways....

Loria: *her heart stops* What? Why not?!

June: *a peaceful smile spreads on her face as she looks up at Loria* I....I'm not human Loria....

~Grimoire's Castle~

Krow: *she sighs and calls out to the messenger* Tell Lord Nifelheim that we will be out to see him shortly. Frost needs to change his clothes.

Frost: *he shakes his head in confusion and stares at Krow* I-I do?

Krow: *she slides out of bed and smiles at him as her feet touch the floor* Your clothing is torn and you were injured. At the very least you should replace your shirt and wear that jacket of yours. *she stands up and starts to pull her shirt over her head, revealing that much of her body was bandaged up. She shivers as she feels Frost's cold hand run across them*

Frost: It would seem that you were no exception despite that....strange ability of yours.

Krow: *she puts her arms across her chest and glares back at him, puffing out her cheeks comically* Watch where those hands wander ice boy....I'm not in the mood for messing around right now.

Frost: *he chuckles and lays back onto the bed as she tosses her shirt into a corner of the room and heads over to what appeared to be a closet* Considering the circumstances I'm actually surprised you would even say such a thing.

Krow: *she rolls her eyes and tosses Frost a black, sleeveless shirt and his jacket, the clothing landing on his face as she started to take her pants off before heading behind a screen that blurred her form* Easy big boy~ I might tempt you later if you're not careful.

Frost: *he sighs and stands up out of bed, noticing that he had bandages on his chest* Did you....do this?

Krow: *her voice can be heard giggling from behind the screen* Does that bother you?

Frost: *he shakes his head as he pulls the shirt over his head* Not at all. *as he pulls it down, the shirt quickly shrinks to his form and his clearly toned muscles show through it*

Krow: *she comes out from behind the screen now wearing faded slacks and a long-sleeved, loose fitting shirt, her face immediately turning a slight shade of pink at the sight of Frost's clearly toned chest*

Frost: *he narrows his eyes at Krow when he notices her staring* Something wrong?

Krow: *she gulps and wheels around, her heart pounding in her chest as she speaks* N-No! Don't be ridiculous!

Frost: *he smirks slightly and puts his jacket on, putting a hand on Krow's shoulder as he walks up to her* Whatever you say.

Krow: *she frowns at him comically before grabbing his hand and tugging it along with her as they left the room* Come on then! Lord Nifelheim is waiting for us.

Frost: *he keeps his smile as he gently squeezes Krow's hand and makes her squeak and blush a little bit brighter in surprise as they continued walking out of the room as they held hands. He had to admit, her reactions were entertaining*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/24/2016, 1:09 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Kurt: *he eyes squint* I remember Yorg mentioning that Phobos apparently referred to himself as a Dragon, and that many of the Apostles showed the ability of becoming Dragon-like...Is that what you're talking about? Because you look like a normal Myrrian girl to me...

~Dis, Grimoire Bastion~

*the doors to Krow's room swing open as the Half-Demon from before steps aside and bows, as if to usher the two of them. Standing before them was none other than Piper himself, a toothy grin on his face as Krow approached* 

Piper: Ah, Krow. Its been far too long. From one Commander to another, I am pleased to finally be able to speak with you. *he glances at Frost, his gaze lingering as his eyes seem to flash a bit* Well well well...the Grand Inquisitor himself...They say you're the most well-informed man in Myrr, that the Inquisition's network of information is vast indeed...I have a nice little net in Myrr, myself...and I'd say its a little bit bigger than yours. You'd be surprised, how human some of us Half-Demons look...*he then looks back to Krow* Clever girl, bringing in such a harvest. King Nifelheim is proud, Krow...very proud. Come, walk with me as we speak. *he turns around, walking next to Krow casually, but keeping his hands to himself out of respect, allowing Frost and her to take in what was around them. All around, black iron structures were being raised by Half-Giants and Half-Ogres, the large creatures growling and roaring in strained frustration as they pull the vast chains to raise various slabs of black iron to build the walls for towers and high-rise buildings made from black stone* As you can clearly see, King Nifelheim wishes to expand our domain. He has decided to build a city-fortress for Mother, so that she might begin her campaign in Jotunheim. With the new alliance between the Vampyres and Demons now in full swing, thanks to some very lucrative negotiations with the First Progenitor himself, we now have the necessary numbers, means, and resources to rebuild a united front! In the midst of these great leaps in our fortune, His Majesty wishes to honor you by giving you a new subordinate...a Vampyre Noble, from the look of it, from the Tepis Court, who were known for doing Mystical Genetic Experimentation for the Dragons of Avalon before the Vampyre's completely abandoned them for us...now, we get to see the masters of Blood Manipulation Magic work their ways...I hear that the Noble will be demonstrating his skills before you, His Majesty, Mother, the Balrog, and a good number of Demon Nobles...He will apparently be fighting a failed experiment from the Dragons. A wretched creature, as described by the Vampyres. A failed experiment on altering the genetic makeup of a lower-class Vampyre. He's pretty much asking for death, is what they are saying, just by drawing breath...Should be an interesting match. *as they approach the vast, black-spired structure that was the new Arena, the vast gates of it opened with a loud roar, as the sounds of Vampyres, Half-Demons, and Demons alike cheering echo out. Piper then guides the group up a large flight of stairs through a corridor guarded by two Elite Demon Guards. After a brief climb, they find themselves in the Royal Box, Piper stopping right outside of it and ushering Krow and Frost through* Enjoy, Commander Krow. This is you're party...*he winks at her and gives a sly grin as he bows respectfully and walks out calmly*

Irituum: *he glances back and gives Krow a grin* Well well, look who's up and about? Young Krow, with her new favorite pet...*he inclines his head, inviting them in* The festivities have already started, and His Majesty has requested that Krow sit at his left, while Grimmy attends his right. This is a huge honor, Krow....the Balrog is the only other Half-Demon that has ever been given that honor...

Nifelheim: *Despite the fact that he wasn't even looking at Krow, his gaze is suddenly felt falling on her and Frost. It felt as though the rest of the world was dark, and a vast spotlight was on the two of them, and the light itself was a vast pressure that threatened to crush them if it felt like it* Ah...Krow...I've been waiting for you, my dear...*his gaze seems to suddenly focus on Frost, the pressure now gaining a slight, searing heat to Frost's mind* And you must be the Grand Inquisitor...for such an esteemed guest, I felt it only necessary to give you the best treatment, despite your Mortal blood...*his tone takes a much harder form as he speaks, making his next request sound more like an order* Won't you come and join us, Ser Frost. It would be considered VERY polite of you, and I am a King who cannot abide rudeness... *sitting next to Grimoire was a girl with long, black hair, and pale white skin, her eyes were like rubies that seemed to glow a neon color, and she wore a long black dress, like she was going to a funeral* May I present Lady Payton, of House Tepis? Payton, Second Progenitor to House Tepis, has given you, Krow, the honor of one of her noble sons as your disciple.

Payton: *she looks back and smiles politely at Krow* Trenton has trained hard, in order to be useful in battle...please, consider him for your squadron, Commander Krow...

*down in the arena below, the ground had been turned into a vast slab of obsidian. In the center of the arena stood a tall, handsome Vampyre Noble in red finery, a white frill neckband wrapped around his neck and a long, red cape draped over his shoulder. He looks up to Krow and smiles bowing low to her and King Nifelheim*

Announcer: *a demon's voice suddenly echoes out all around the arena* GOOD PEOPLE OF DIS, WELCOME TO GRIMOIRE BASTION'S ARENA! TONIGHT, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, BLOOD SHALL BE SHED UPON THIS UNHOLY GROUND, WHERE THE FIRES OF COMBAT SHALL FORGE THE UNWORTHY MAGGOTS OF OUR CELLS, INTO GODS OF THE ARENA! FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE, FIRST, I AM PROUD TO INTRODUCE THE SECOND SON OF THE TEPIS COURT, TREEEEEENTOOOOOON! *the crowd cheers wildly, crying out for blood and combat*

Trenton: *he looks up to Krow and gestures his hand to her* I SHALL CLAIM THIS VICTORY FOR COMMANDER KROW, THE LOVELY HALF-DEMON COMMANDER WHO IS THE PRIDE OF THIS BASTION! *the crowd applause in agreement, the cheering growing wilder*

Nifelheim: *his mouth goes hard, seemingly unimpressed by the bravado* I see...the man has a way with his tongue...

Payton: Does he impress you, Majesty?

Nifelheim: Hardly. Bring out the beast. If he proves worthy, then I will consider allowing him near the Commander. If not...I may just have her gut the pompous fool, herself.

Payton: *a nervous look flashes in her eyes as she sits back, clearly intimidated*

Nifelheim: Well, enough unneeded pomp. Bring out the creature and lets have at it!

*the gates on the far side of the arena slowly crank open as a group of Half-Giant Demons stomp out, slowly carrying a large steel box*

Payton: Here it is, My King...

Nifelheim: Tell me, why is he contained in such a large and overly-extravagant prison?

Payton: It is not as it appears, Majesty...The reason the box is so large is because there are dozens of other boxes, each one smaller than the last, until it reaches the creature's box, only the size of a coffin. He is kept in so many layers because of how dangerous he is...He is a genetic experiment. Once a Vampyre, but with his body structure, one cold hardly call him that anymore...

Nifelheim: Oh? How interesting...*he looks at the box as it opens, and his eyes squint* Are you trying to play me for a fool, Lady Tepis? *his tone is flat, and there was a definite bite of rage behind it*

Payton: *a look of panic suddenly starts to sweep on her face* W-whatever do you mean, Your Majesty?!

Nifelheim: I am no fool, Lady Tepis. With my Soul Sight, I can clearly see HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of animal souls inside that crate, all collected into one tiny space. Were you plotting to invade us from the get-go?...*the air around him begins to sizzle with heat as the Demons all around begin to take ready to strike, even Irituum and Grimoire becoming hostile towards her*

Payton: N-no! Wait, let me explain, My King! That IS the creature!

Nifelheim: ...*the heat begins to die down as an intrigued smile forms on his face* Oh? I must say, that does interest me...

Payton: ...The creature's body was vastly altered by us. It does not possess the same organs or internal makeup as a Vampyre anymore, despite it still appearing like a Vampyre...Inside its body are hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of different eggs, from some of Avalon's most deadly predator creatures...all being either insects, mollusks, arachnids, parasites and cephalopods...These creatures themselves have also been altered by our experimentation, and will grow to full size in mere moments of being hatched, and then die a few minutes later.

Nifelheim: How does he stop them from killing him when they hatch inside his body?...

Payton: He can expel the eggs from his body right before they hatch...and many of them are predatory hunters that can track their prey a great distance, using purely reflex and telepathic response from the creature. Many of these are resistant to mental manipulation Sorcery because of this.

Nifelheim: You don't say?...*a smile starts to form on his face as he glances to Krow* Young Krow, watch this battle closely...When it is finished, I will ask for your assessment. You will tell it to me and tell it to me truthfully. *he smiles at her* Understand, dear one?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/24/2016, 2:59 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

June: *she carefully reaches up and wipes the blood away from the sides of her mouth* N-No....I mean just what I say.... *the skin on her arm slowly starts to turn to crystal as she pokes Kurt in the forehead with it* Silly....

Loria: *she looks at June in utter confusion, prompting June to pick up her hand and put it, not to the side of her chest, but the center. Her eyes widen as she stares at the child in shock before looking up at Kurt* K-Kurt....Her heart is in the wrong place!

June: *she gives Loria a grin* Now you're getting it....hehe....

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Frost: *he chuckles as he watches Krow's face turning red from all of the praise as she carefully sat down on Nifelheim's left. Frost took his seat on Krow's left and smirks at her* Not used to all of this praise?

Krow: *she looks down at the arena where Trenton was bowing to her* Hardly.... *she hears Trenton's declaration and she instinctively looks down at the floor, steam comedically escaping from her ears as her tail flicks back and forth behind her*

Frost: *he seems to be enjoying her reactions as he looks down at the arena* Your face is redder than a tomato Krow....Are you alright?

Krow: *she seems to growl slightly as she responds* Q-Quiet you....I am not blushing....Such a thing would be ridiculous....

Frost: *he chuckles at Krow's embarrassment before feeling the heaviness in the air from Nifelheim's displeasure as the large steel box is brought out into the arena. He narrows his eyes at it as he senses something sinister from it that seems to make him shift in his seat*

Krow: *she sees the souls within the box and instantly her face returns to its normal colors and her interest shifts, not to Trenton, but the souls within the box. She glances over at Payton as she hears her explanation of it. Her tail lashes in anticipation as she hears Nifelheim's instructions. She seems to smile slightly as she sits back and stares directly at the steel box with great interest* Believe me when I say Lord Nifelheim, I intend to do much more than give you my assessment. *she looks to Payton* Does this abomination of yours have a name?

Frost: *his arms give off a slight, cold mist as he watches Trenton. Something about him....it seemed familiar. He knew that he'd never seen a Vampyre before yet....what was it that was so familiar about that word? He shakes his head slightly and sits back in his seat, dismissing the thought. Perhaps it'd just been something he'd heard of or read in the royal library once....*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/24/2016, 5:39 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Kurt: *his eyes seem to widen but not with fear, but instead surprise* Oh my...Well, there are many things about the Dragons and Avalon that we don't know about...Still, the fact that your health is affected by what you are is what concerns me...*he takes out his horn and begins blowing softly, a cool mist coming out and swirling peacefully around June, easing her lungs, heart and throat with a cool sensation* There...that should help with the pain at least...Loria, are you well enough to move? If so, you should carry June while we navigate the village...now that I know June's health may be at risk with Prongs and Sol gone, I don't want her out of my sight. I want to be there to help her if another attack comes...*he looks over at June and smirks, as if to try and give her courage* I was a hermit, before I met Loria and Argyle. After they let me join Loria's company, I've finally found friends...real friends...and I consider you one of them, since you're part of Argyle's company. What you are doesn't matter to me. After all, Null views all things in the same light. You're my friend, and if I can help you, June, I will...

~Grimoire's Bastion Arena~ 

Payton: *she nervously taps her fingers on the arm of her chair as the guards open the box's seals one by one* He was a lower-caste Vampyre before we gave him to the Dragons...He had a name then...as an experiment, he was only given a number....Number 89236-2....

Nifelheim: She didn't ask for his number, Lady. She asked for his name.

Payton: ....*she looks out just in time to see the creature's hand fly out from the door and grab the side of the container* ....Eliazar...his name was Eliazar.

Eliazar: *he rises up from the coffin-like box that contained him, pushing himself onto his feet as he stands, his head hanging as he takes in his surroundings. He was well-built, with thousands of scars covering his body, as if hundreds of surgical procedures had been performed on him. He had three scars running on his lower jaw, one going down the center of his chin, and two going from the joint down his neck. He had pale, translucent blonde hair that hung in a loose, shaggy mess to his shoulders. He takes a deep breath, his mind adjusting to his new surroundings. The roar of the crowd hurt his ears....the bright lights around him hurt his eyes....and he was not happy. Not at all. He looked forward and spotted the Vampyre Noble before him, his eyes focusing as his pupils dilate, his mind processing his opponent. He could smell the Noble, as well as all the other beings around him. But, the Noble was the one closest to him...and in his sense, the weakest. He lets out a low growl, going down on all fours as he brings his thumbs slowly up to his mouth, never taking his eyes off Trenton*

Trenton: HA! Blood magic, from such an unrefined animal?! You'll be lucky to even be able to control a drop! *he draws a small knife and pricks his hands, then rips down, cutting them open as blood flows out and makes two long blades* With my elegant blood arts, you will never defeat me!

Eliazar: *he understood what the noble was saying. He was attempting to look impressive. He could tell this creature could only puff itself up to make itself look bigger...but still, underestimating prey would be a grave mistake. He bites down on is thumbs, cutting them open. As soon as he does, blood sprays out and suddenly forms around his forearms, making a pair of vast claws that cover his forearms and hands. He then takes his big toes, who's nails were sharpened, and cuts open the sides of his feet. Immediately, blood forms large, beast-like claw legs on them as he stays low on all fours, his growls giving off a great amount of ferocity*

Trenton: *he dispels the blades and pushes forward, a vast wave of blood flying out at Eliazar*

Eliazar: *he suddenly disappears, running on all fours along the wall as he leaps up and disappears as he dashes mid-air*

Irituun: *he raises an eyebrow* Oh? That's odd....his muscles...the way they move under his flesh...its as though he is able to use all four limbs to the same degree, like a dog on the hunt....

Nifelheim: Amusing...

Eliazar: *he appears on one of the rafters and suddenly he begins making a wrenching sound in his throat. His neck then suddenly bulges and his jaw seems to separate and expand, his mouth opening as he spits out two orbs that seem to have small insect-like creatures inside of them. The orbs burst, the creatures immediately squealing as they come to life. In an instant, they grow to be the size of bulls, one being a vast winged insect with a large, spear-like horn and a whiping tail with a long stinger, green fluid dripping from it. The second was a long, centipede-like bug with thousands of snapping legs and two giant, blade-like mandibles. The Centipede's legs seemed to have small jaw-like claws on them that were thick with multiple points, as if they were meant for grinding something. The creatures seem to look at Eliazar as if he was their controller, and the Vampyre snarls, leaping down as the insects follow, the winged one taking to the air as the Centipede goes to ground and begins using its legs to burrow into the ground. Eliazar dashes along the ground, keeping his eyes on Trenton as he dodges blood blast after blood blast*

Trenton: *he collects a vast amount of blood in his hands, making a large orb as he aims at Eliazar* NOW DROWN, MONSTER!

Eliazar: *suddenly, the winged insect stops and points its horn at Trenton, firing the horn out like a bullet. The horn pierces through Trenton's leg, forcing him down as he suddenly screams in pain. The ground then begins to shift as the arena floor suddenly starts to shift and swirl, breaking up into black obsidian sand as it shifts and goes down into a vast cone, like an ant-lion trap. The centipede's jaws suddenly pop up and start gnashing down in the focal point of the trap. As Trenton struggles, he is drawn closer and closer to the center. Soon enough, his lower body is in the clutches of the centipede, blood spraying out from the obsidian sand as Trenton screams in pain. Suddenly, Eliazar appears above Trenton, his claw poised as he suddenly swipes it and takes Trenton's head. The vampyre's lifeless body slumps over in the sand as the centipede finishes its meal, the insects suddenly screaming out and dying right there as suddenly as they had been born. Eliazar then looks up from the arena and all around glaring out for the next creature foolish enough to try and attack him*

Payton: N-no....TRENTON! GUARD! GO! KILL THAT ABOMINATION!

Nifelheim: Stay your hands, guards. I have a better idea...

Payton: He murdered my son...and you chose to do nothing?!

Nifelheim: *he glares right at Payton, her eyes suddenly filling with terror as Nifelheim's full attention, and all the searing agony and pressure that came with it, suddenly fell upon her* Your son chose to enter that arena, and so chose to risk his life. Do NOT insult me by assuming my actions, Second Progenitor. Semyaza himself said that if any of you were insubordinate or disrespectful, I would have my full rights to send you to a VERY early grave. *he then shifts his attention to Krow* Now then, Krow...what did you think of this fight? This abomination...should it die for killing the Noble? What is your answer?...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/24/2016, 7:38 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

June: *she feels the cooling mist going through her lungs and soothing them, letting out a sigh of relief from the feeling as Loria carefully picks her up and shifts her to her back. She wraps her arms around Loria's neck and closes her eyes, relaxing her body* Thank you....

Loria: *she slowly stands up and looks to Kurt* Are you sure that this is a good idea Kurt? I don't know how I feel about carrying around a hurt child while we're trying to move about undetected. Maybe it would be better if I remained here with her while you investigated the village? *she knew what Kurt's answer was going to be but she was still concerned. Whatever these villagers were doing, it seemed as though they would have to investigate it very quickly....*

Krow: *a cruel smile is seen on her face as she watches Trenton get brutally slaughtered in front of her, not breaking her watchful gaze as she slowly stands up and walks to the balcony to watch him even closer. As she hears the questions behind her, she doesn't turn around as she speaks* Her son was worthless....Frost would've made an easy blood-sicle out of him~ *she chuckles at her own joke as she looks back at Frost* Don't you agree?

Frost: *he sighs and nods slowly* Unfortunately yes. Much to the dismay of Miss Payton here, her son lacked the actual combat prowess that came with his showboating. If he would've spent less time trying to make an impression and more time trying to concentrate on the fight before him, he might have lived. *he looks to Payton with his cold gaze, his face showing no remorse or emotion within his eyes. It was if his comment meant nothing to him; as if speaking the truth was probably the best course of action he could have taken*

Krow: *she laughs* Hehehe~ As usual you speak the truth and nothing more. However.... *she returns her gaze to the arena and smiles devilishly at Eliazar* Him....I want him.... *she stands up straight and looks back at Nifelheim, admiration in her eyes as she spoke to him* Lord Nifelheim, I would much rather tame this abomination in front of us than have any noble in the world. I simply love how he fights.... *she grins slightly as she glances at Grimoire* He reminds me of why I admire Lady Grimoire so much~

Grimoire: *she chuckles as she glances over at her father* My isn't she in a good mood today? *she sighs and looks to Payton* What do you say Miss Noblewoman? Do you have objections to my dear Krow taming your interesting little friend?

Frost: *he keeps his eyes on Nifelheim as he watches the interaction before him, trying his best to keep his nerves in check. The last thing he wanted was a disagreement that involved him in some way....who knows what kind of attention he might garner from the King of Demons himself?*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/24/2016, 8:05 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Kurt: *he sighed, thinking to himself as he sat down to reassess their situation. Loria was indeed well, but she could not camouflage herself like Kurt...and with June in need of attention now, he could only see one possible outcome* Loria...I will stay behind here with June. Do you think you will be able to find anything? If you would like, I can give you a slight lead...I saw a group of the torch-bearers from the village leaving a large barn, right up there. *he points to a top ridge, where a large barn was built* Perhaps that is where they are keeping our friends?...I can give you a cloak of mist to try and hide you, but you will need to avoid using your wind sorcery, otherwise it will blow the mist away...

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Payton: *she is at a loss for words, her eyes hollow with defeat as she realizes just how little Trenton meant to the Demons* How...how could you...*before she could move, however, she suddenly felt an incredibly oppressive aura behind her. Standing there was Legion, his eye smoldering with rage as he stared the Noblewoman down*

Legion: Give me one excuse...

Payton: *she remains silent and looks down her eyes misting over with grief*

Nifelheim: Oh don't feel so glum, Lady Payton...*he motions to a group of Vampyres* Take her away. *the soldiers nod and walk forward, grabbing Payton and escorting her out from the box* Such a bleeding heart...I'll have to install someone harder on the Tepis throne...*he then glances at Frost* You however, are the one surprising me the most, Ser Frost...this whole fight, and not a single flinch at the bloodshed...Now that I look at your soul, I do see something...a spark of something cold...and azure as the icy flows...*he then leans over and smiles his words hissing in Frost's ear, as if the King was whispering to him, despite being two chairs away from him* You have a little bit of Blue Demon inside you, don't you, Knight? I can feel the Gelgeth blood, even if its so minute it might as well not even be there. I bet if you dig a few generations back, even a few CENTURIES back, you'd find a Gelgeth Demon in your family tree...the only question is...which one? There were seven in total...I doubt you're related to Semyaza, as he detested the thought of breeding with Mortals...Perhaps Baraqel? Or Armaros? I remember a tale that when the Gelgeth disappeared, one crossed the sea...but they never stated who...*he chuckles, cutting his private whisper into Frost's mind and returning his attention to Krow* I love the idea. Krow, make Eliazar yours...however, I would like to further enforce the depth of the pitiful display that fight before was. You will tame him, Krow...but you are forbidden from using your Curse to do so. You will bend him to your will...The old-fashioned way. *he smiles, not cruelly, but expectingly at Krow, as if to present her with another challenge to conquer* Do this, and your true target will finally be revealed, and then Krow squadron will face its most important assignment yet....*he leans back, his hands folding in front of his face as he watched* Don't disappoint me, dear child...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/24/2016, 8:38 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she gives a sigh of relief and nods, shifting June over and setting her in Kurt's lap* I will put my full faith in your abilities Kurt. Thank you. *she pets June's head lightly and makes her giggle and smile at her before standing up and setting her Greataxe next to him. She stands up and turns in the direction of the barn that he'd pointed out before glancing back and smiling at him gently* I await your lead Kurt. This time, I'll rely on you.

Krow: *her eyes seem to sparkle with delight and she nods to Nifelheim's request before giving him a short bow of respect* Such a thing would make me look ever so weak if I cheated with my curse like that Lord Nifelheim~ I will happily accept your request and let you see my talent in action with your own eyes. *she winks at Frost as she happily starts to walk off out of the noble's box and down to the arena, eager to meet her new plaything*

Frost: *he seems to sweat a little as he hears the news from Nifelheim's breath. A gelgeth? What on Myrr was a Gelgeth demon? While it did explain his odd comfort with his situation and where he was currently situated, he was ever so curious to learn more about these 'gelgeth'....He glances at Nifelheim and stares at him, his eyes showing not fear, but curiosity* Interesting....this new knowledge would certainly begin to explain my comfort around not just Lady Grimoire, but you as well King Nifelheim. *he narrows his eyes* But tell me, what is a gelgeth? I believe I've heard of such a thing before from Lady Ember but I'm afraid that I lack the specifics. May I ask that you enlighten me a little more?

Krow: *as she reaches the gates to the arena, she smirks at the guards as her tail lashes back and forth behind her* Move. I want the next dance with him~

Demon Guards: *they both look at her in sheer surprise before giving her a quick salute and proceeding to open the gates* Y-Yes Commander Krow! At once!

Krow: *as the gates open and allow her to walk onto the floor of the arena, she can hear the crowd grow silent as they spot her. She doesn't pay them any real attention however as she simply walks within a few feet of Eliazar and gives him a quick come hither gesture with her head* Your name was Eliazar correct? *she smiles and gives him a slight bow* I am Commander Krow, leader of the Half-Mortal division of her Ladyship's Half-Demon armies. *she stands up and keeps her gaze locked onto Eliazar's, not breaking it for even a second* I was watching your fight against that fool nobleman just now and I must say, I'm quite impressed. Because of this, I've made a decision. *she holds out her hand to him* I have a deal to make with you. Come with me and away from your captor's. Do so and I will give you freedom away from that wretched cage of yours. I will give you a purpose. Of course.... *her other arm gently wreathes itself in hellfire as she watches him* If you so choose, I could give you a demonstration of my power. Perhaps such a thing would give you proof that I am worth your time?

Grimoire: *she chuckles at Krow's interactions with Eliazar* She certainly has a way with her words doesn't she father?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/24/2016, 9:02 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Kurt: *he places his horn to his lips and blows, the mist washing over Loria and cloaking her* Good luck, Loria...and Gods speed you to finding our friends...

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Nifelheim: *he chuckles at the Krow's approach* Indeed she does, darling. A fine performance, I say...And now the climax will soon begin...*he then glances to Frost* Bold, aren't we? Or did you forget your place, Knight? You are not my guest...you are my prisoner, and Krow's trophy. However...you're curiosity and your attempt to hide it from me is indeed charming. You play yourself as cool, emotionless, strong and ridged like ice...But, Frost...*he looks right at Frost, as if he was peering into Frost's soul with his eyes, their gaze burning like fire in Frost's chest, head, and stomach* I can see right. Through. You....I see your every emotion, your every thought, all of it...*he smiles then* And I can see deep down, you feel at home here...as if this is what you were looking for...an answer for why you were always so different, and why Demons comfort you instead of terrify you...face it, Frost, no matter how much of a Knight you claim to be...deep down...in a deep part of you, that you just haven't let out yet, you're heart is just as black as mine...and that is why I will tell you, because the more you know, the more you will realize that you, Frost, belong with us...The Gelgeth were seven Demons born from the death thralls of the god which created the Demons, who's name we do not utter. They, unlike the Infernal Demons, such as myself and Grimoire, were not bound to the Demon's Soul, and so were not controllable by the Royal Demons descended from the fallen God. They embodied the cold, lingering chill of that last spiteful breath...and so are masters of ice and cold, instead of fire. Their curses are different, appearing to be more complicated than the Curses of Infernal Demons. As for the locations or whereabouts of any of the Gelgeth, Lord Semyaza himself, the First Progenitor of the Vampyres, is one. The others, well...I'm not going to give away the WHOLE thing...not until the time is right...Now, why not sit back and enjoy the show, Inquisitor?...Even if you escape and get the thought that your allies will gain anything from what you've learned, I'm confident that this latest even shows you that they are powerless to stop us... 

Eliazar: *he doesn't speak, but watches the Half-Demon before him. He lets out a low, deep growl as he starts to lower onto all fours again, his claws and legs still ready as he prepares for Krow. He then leaps back and makes another wretching sound. This time, however, his neck and lower jaw begin to bubble and writhe, like there were multiple creatures inside it. He then opens his mouth, a giant cloud of bee-like insects with long, barbed stingers and six wings fly out. They all fly around Eliazar, landing on him but not stinging him, as if they were protecting their hive. He growls and then lets his back start to rise, the insects then responding by taking off and swarming all at once at Krow*

Irituum: I see...He's an animal. If Krow wants him to bow, she will need to force him to submit....*he looks to Grimoire and grins* HOW DELICIOUS, GRIMMY!~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/24/2016, 9:34 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she nods and walks off to the barn that Kurt had indicated before, waiting until she was finally within earshot of the odd villagers before her. She carefully walks around to the entrance to the barn and parts the large doors slightly, being careful so as not to alert any of the villagers that were nearby. She peers inside, wanting to figure out what was inside of the barn first before deciding on any rash or quick sort of action....*

Frost: *he smirks as he returns his attention back to the arena to watch the fight that was about to ensue* I'm afraid that you misunderstand King Nifelheim....I meant no disrespect by my tone or mannerism's. It's simply how I am. However.... *his smirks turns to an oddly devilish, slight grin as he finishes his statement* I have no intention of leaving....Consider me a student and you the master.

Grimoire: *she chuckles as she listens to the conversation between Nifelheim and Frost. She looks to her father and grins at him* He's a funny one. To have so much courage in your presence like that....he reminds me of Krow. *she laughs as she sees Krow's arms beginning to burn with her hellfire and she leans forward with a grin on her face* BURN HIM TO ASHES KROW!!!

Krow: *she sighs and her eyes flicker with a black light as she tosses her shirt aside, revealing her to be wearing only her underwear underneath* I had hoped not to dirty my clothing or hands today. *she watches the bugs approaching her and her form quickly starts to shimmer like heat waves* But I can see that I have no other choice but to force your submission to my will. *as the bugs come within inches of stinging her, her form suddenly bursts into hellish flames and she leaves the burning clone behind as she flips to the side and jumps into the air, splitting herself into three. Two clones remained on the ground as her real body's wings spread and she flew up into the air, all of their forms shifting and shimmering like heat waves as she began her attack. First, the clone on Eliazar's right gave a quick turning flip and planted her foot onto his back, making her legs and feet burst into hellfire as the other clone that was on the ground spins and gives a sharp straight kick at the air in front of her, making a cone of flames suddenly blast forth and bear down from his front. Above him however, Krow held a large fireball above her head as she watched her clone's do their work. Though she didn't wish to kill him, if he didn't submit quickly then she might have an accident on her hands....*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/24/2016, 9:56 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

*Inside the barn, dozens of baskets that seemed to have been woven with whale hide and bone all hang from the walls. Sitting in one of these baskets is a Kong with long, silver hair woven into thick dreadlocks, the silver fur all over his body shining in the moonlight, with his skin being dark as coal. On his face were two black pieces of glass, held together with a frame, like a pair of spectacles. The Kong sat in the basket calmly, glancing around occasionally as he sighed*

???: Man, what a drag...I told him we shouldn't have split up...If we had stayed together, then maybe those villagers wouldn't have overpowered us when we got weakened by that big silver eel...oh well. *he looks around, spotting Loria through a crack in the door. Immediately, the Kong seems to perk up, a smile forming on his face* Bless my bones, is that an Honest-to-Gods normal person?! Oh happy day! OI! *he gives Loria a low, but sharp whistle* OI! PRETTY LADY! AAAAAAAAAAAYE! Mind letting me out of here?! No offense, but getting sacrificed to some big eel-thing's abominable kid ain't exactly an ambition of mine, ya dig?

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Eliazar: *as the attacks all fly at him and hit their mark, the Krow Clone who made contact with Eliazar suddenly sinks through him, revealing there only to be a tight swarm SHAPED like Eliazar there. As the insects screamed loud in the fire, some managed to sting the clone before dying, causing it to disappear. Suddenly, Eliazar bursts out from under the sand and leaps past the clones, darting up at Krow and barreling through her mid-air, knocking her out of the air as he dove back down and landed on the ground. He then growls deeper and wretches again, this time expelling out two more orb-like eggs. The eggs crack and hatch, one becoming a spider the size of an ox, with a large stinger on it abdomen, brown fur covering its body and its mandibles dripping with saliva and poison. The other creature is a squid-like monster the size of a horse with a large, curled shell on its back, its body is red and seems to bubble as it gives off heat. The spider hisses at Krow and immediately burrows under ground, a large column of dirt following it as it swims through the sand. The squid creature, however, begins letting off smoke from its shell as it suddenly takes to the sky, smoke trailing behind it as it floats through the air and makes a smoke screen around the entire battlefield*

Irituum: Wait...I've seen both of those creatures before...They're from the volcanic regions of Avalon. An Ash Spider and an Eruption Squid...both creatures are resistant to heat, with the Squid being able to create thick smoke as a defense mechanism and the spider being able to see with Aura senses...clever...he's using the Spider to track Krow and the squid to give him a sense advantage, since Krow can make copies of herself...It would seem Krow has her work cut out for her...

Nifelheim: She will make him submit...*he looks to Frost, and intrigued smile on his face* You say that...but do you mean it now?...Maybe not...but, in time, you will come to realize the depth of what you ask...and then, you will find true bliss, Frost...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/24/2016, 10:25 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she blinks in complete surprise at the loud Kong in front of her. She looks around to make sure that she wasn't followed or that there was no one nearby before she carefully slips into the barn, walking over to the Kong and looking up at him before dropping her voice to a whisper* Keep your voice down! You'll attract unwanted attention if you don't! *she sighs and keeps her senses perked as she continues* I'm afraid that I can't let you out right now. I don't even know where to begin with your cage because of how my Sorcery works. May I ask who you are? And have you seen a large group of unconscious myrrian people get dragged into this place recently? They're comrades of mine that didn't manage to get away. *she explains, continuously watching for anything or anyone that was wandering around and might catch her*

Frost: *he leans forward in his seat, moving his hands in front of his mouth and resting his elbows onto his knees as he watched Krow's fight intensely* If you are truly curious King Nifelheim, ask Krow when she returns. I'm more than certain that she'll give you an answer that will satisfy you.

Krow: *she shakes her head to clear away the dizziness from getting knocked out of the air before standing up and narrowing her eyes in the smoke. She sighs and her arms begin to wreathe with not hellfire, but a strange black energy not unlike Grimoire's* You want me to fight on the ground blind? Fine. *to everyone's surprise, she seems to close her eyes as a broadly flattened longsword made of stone materializes into her hand. The end of the longsword had a small hook on the end of it, marking a rather dangerous tip to it. She then takes a deep breath and concentrates, her form shimmering with heat waves as she uses Mystic Focus to feel out around her. She sends energy to her ears, heightening her hearing as she also sends energy to the soles of her feet to allow her to feel out any and all vibration's coming from the ground beneath her. Her blade begins to glow with hellfire as she flips it upside down and forces it into the ground, liquified hellfire dripping from her blade as the sand begins to heat up*

Grimoire: *she narrows her eyes at the strange action* What the hell is she doing....she can't kill anything if she can't see what she's fighting....and what use is that weapon to her if it's in the ground?

Frost: *he smiles as he quickly figures out what's happening* Clever....

Grimoire: *she glares over at Frost* What's clever?

Frost: *he chuckles and sits back in his seat, an amused smile on his face* Watch closely Lady Grimoire.

Krow: *as she concentrates, the liquified hellfire slowly begins to seep deep into the ground beneath her feet. She keeps her focus on it as it keeps penetrating the sand deeper and deeper until finally it flows down about twenty feet beneath her. With a small smirk, her arms erupt into hellfire and the resulting heat energy flows straight to her blade. Suddenly the ground beneath her heats up significantly, making it smolder and solidify the sand into glass. Before too much longer, she draws her blade from the glass and gets into a fighting stance, her eyes still closed. With the ground beneath her now turned to glass, she had no fear of an underground attack. She feels out for Eliazar and quickly finds him, giving a quick spin and flinging a black wave of energy at him*

Grimoire: *her eyes widen as she stares at the events before her in awe* That's-!

Frost: *he smirks as he watches* Her body isn't the only thing that's beautiful about her I'll give her that much. She's been manipulating this fight into her favor from the beginning. *he chuckles* She must be one hell of a chess player~
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/24/2016, 10:55 pm

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

???: *he frowns, realizing how loud he was and sucks through his teeth, his voice going into a shrill whisper* Sorry! Didn't mean to be so loud...Look, I would tell ya who I am, but right now, I don't really got much trust. But, I know how I can get you to trust me...see, I know where you're little friends are. Because those freaks took my friend with them! They're going to the sacrificial alter that's being built down at the docks, to be sacrificed to a whole lot of ugly, foul, and probably slimy. All the villagers are gathered there now, kid, so your stealth ploy, while effective, won't really be as useful as you think what with the whole village now empty and at the docks. Listen, get me out of this thing by cutting it open with a little Sorcery or whatever you got, and I can help you...in more ways than just getting you and your friends out of this. One of you kids, he's a friend of mine. And I don't wanna see any friends of his getting killed. He wasn't awake, but my I'd recognize that big hunk of fur anywhere...And any friend of Prongs' is at least worthy of that much. So, get me out, and I'll tell you who I am.

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Eliazar: *he growls deeper at the energy waves flying at him and runs right at them, leaping over one and sliding under another before running on all fours at Krow, leaping right at her as he growls and extends his claws to grab her, his neck exposed and revealing a scar where his vocal chords should be, indicating that they had been cut out from him long ago*

Irituum: So, the beast can't speak because he has no vocal chords? How sad...*he chuckles to himself, as if it was a joke* However, his actions speak far more than his words...

Nifelheim: And now we see how it plays out...

Legion: *he stands calmly, reading a dossier brought to him on Eliazar* Hmmm...Krow may not want to get hit by those claws...It would seem Payton conveniently left out a key piece of information.

Irituum: Oh?~

Legion: ...That thing's blood is a cesspool. It has thousands of deadly bacteria, viruses, and microorganisms living inside of its blood. If she gets even one scratch from those claws...it would be like soaking a wound in liquid filth.

Irituum: Now THAT is quite the oversight...

Nifelheim: *his smile fades* So then Payton knowingly sent her son to be either plagued...or planned for Krow to fight this thing and get plagued by it?...Legion.

Legion: Yes, Majesty?

Nifelheim: Call the Balrog and Cornelia. I want that Tepis wench's heart on a plate. Now. And have Semyaza informed that I will be placing a more worthy Vampyre on the Tepis throne, first chance I get.

Legion: *he bows and walks out briskly*

Nifelheim: *he glances to Frost, a wry smile on his face* You know, I could talk to Semyaza and ask that he turn you into a Vampyre...what with the soon to be recent vacancy on the throne, the Tepis court will need a new Second Progenitor...*he chuckles amusingly, his eyes gauging Frost's reaction to the joke* Still, I will admit, young Krow is full of surprises...That is why I favor her so much. Her and her twin brother...who should be arriving any day now...Finn is a very interesting one. And he specializes in dealing with things that I find quite annoying...*he looks at Frost* Of course, I'm referring to those pesky Null Contractors...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/25/2016, 12:29 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she lets out a sigh and nods before a light wind starts to blow through the barn* You may want to hang onto something then.... *she warns him preemptively before using her palm to shoot a high speed gust of sharp wind at his cage, dismissing her cloak and causing the cage to fall and crash to the ground. She looks to the door of the barn and frowns as she speaks again* We will need to hurry. Somebody most likely heard that. *she turns back to him* Now, who are you?

Frost: *he actually chuckles with King Nifelheim's joke and glances at him as he mentions the Null Contractor's having been a thorn in his side* Does he really? By all means your highness, elaborate.

Krow: *she feels Eliazal's energy coming closer to her and she smiles. As Eliazal's claws are about to hit her, she leaves behind an after image of herself and gives a fast flip over his lunge. Without missing a single move, she swings her foot around and makes it crash down on top of Eliazal's back in a powerful flipping axe kick. Then she sits on top of him and brings her blade to his throat, opening one eye and smirking at him as she leaves behind a clone to keep him held down and have the blade at his throat* As much as I love playing with you, I'm afraid that I simply don't have the luxury of letting you cut me with those interesting toys of yours. *she puts the hook of her blade up against his throat and her clone seems to relax as her real body kneels down and comes to eye level with him* This is only going to end one way. Even if you beat me here, Lady Grimoire and Lord Nifelheim are up in those stands just waiting for an excuse to kill you. Submit to me Eliazal....and I will ensure that you're never caged up again. *she offers her hand out to him once more* I really do not wish to kill you.

Frost: *he sighs as he watches the fight beneath them* That is what's called 'checkmate'.

Grimoire: *she frowns at him* How is that the end of the fight? I hardly see a blade to his throat as a problem.

Frost: *he chuckles quietly and points at the two of them* Look in the smoke. Krow was busy during all of that flipping around.

Grimoire: *as the smoke clears, several large orbs of hellfire energy can be seen surrounding Krow and Eliazal* Well now....Your eyes seem to be more keen than my own.

Frost: *he nods and looks to Grimoire* Excuse the rudeness of my tone Lady Grimoire, I hadn't meant it as an insult.

Grimoire: *she bursts out into laughter* Hahaha! Relax inquisitor! If you truly do not wish us ill intent and Krow wishes to keep you around, I have no intention to harm you. *she grins at him* Please, call me Grimoire too. It must be very uncomfortable for you to call me something that you don't believe in.

Frost: *he nods to her friendly gesture* But it would simply not be proper manners if I didn't address you with your title while I am your guest now would it?

Grimoire: *she laughs again* Oh please! Do away with your manners around me if you truly want to. It doesn't bother me at all.

Frost: *he chuckles quietly* You are beginning to remind me of another comrade of mine that hates being referred to as even something as simple as a knight.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/25/2016, 12:48 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

???: *the Kong's cage shreds when it hits the ground and he sits there, calmly in the heap around him. His body is extremely well toned and muscular, but more human-like than ape-like. His chest was bare of fur, and covered in white tattoos that seemed to be old Kong tribal tattoos. His fur covered his arms, shoulders, neck, and sides and his abs remained hairless. He wore only simple pants made form a dark blue cloth with a woven belt. On his feet were simple sandles, little more than flaps with two straps to hold them onto his feet. He then stands up and leans back, cracking his back and groaning out as he stretches* 'scuse me a second here, little lady. Gotta get my muscles moving...I was in that thing for months. *after he cracks his neck, he walks over to a candle lantern and pulls it off. He then reaches into his back pocket of his pants and pulls out what appears to be a cigar. He opens the lantern and places the cigar in his mouth, lighting it with the lantern as he takes a deep drag off it. He blows the smoke out through his nostrils, sighing heavily as he does. He then places the lantern back and takes another deep drag off it, this time releasing the cloud from his mouth* Ah...much better....*he then looks to Loria, a grin on his face* Not to worry, baby. I'm back to 100%. You ain't got to worry no more.~ *the door flies open as a single villager, one that looks like a large prawn, enters. It spots Loria and makes a clicking noise before turning to run. But, before it could even take a step, the Kong appears right next to it, his hand on the back of its head. With what seems to be little effort, he pushes forward and the creature goes face-first into the ground, its head and shell cracking open from the force. The Kong then stands up, his back to Loria. On his bare back is a vast scar shaped like a very familiar symbol to Loria...the symbol of the Vanguard. The Kong glances back over his sunglasses, a smile on his face as he keeps smoking his cigar, his dreadlocks flowing behind him as he does* Sorry for not introducing myself before...I just had to make sure was all. Name's Zigg Marley, Healer and one of the two Front-Line Forward Commanders of the Vanguard, at your humble service. And who might you be, little lady Knight?

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Eliazar: *He growls, looking up at Krow. This creature was far stronger than him...and yet, she insisted that she did not want him dead...that she wanted him free...these were foreign concepts to him. And yet...he knew he would not survive if he kept fighting. He suddenly lets out a low grumble and lowers his head, his blood claws disappearing as he keeps his head low before Krow in a showing of utter submission*

Nifelheim: *the crowd goes wild as they cheer for Krow* Excellent...and with that, I believe we may have what we need...*he looks to Grimoire* Grimoire, Irituum, would you be so kind as to go to Baphamet and see if he can do anything about Eliazar's speech problem? *he then looks to Frost* And Frost, if you would come with me, I wish to show you something...If you truly wish to know about Gelgeth Demons, perhaps you would like to meet one? Granted...he isn't much of a talker.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/25/2016, 1:03 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she looks on in awe at what'd just happened in front of her, shaking her head quickly as she's asked to introduce herself. She puts a fist to her breastplate and gives Zigg a quick bow* I am Lady Loria Craronte the Wind Cutter and currently I hold the position of the King's Blade. *she stands back up and smiles at him* We were actually sent to find you and Ser James. I am relieved to know that you are alright.

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Krow: *she smiles, pleased to finally have Eliazar's full submission. She makes her clone vanish from on top of him and the orbs of hellfire disappear as she carefully helps him to his feet. She smiles at him* I think the crowd has had enough fun from us for today. Why don't you come with me and we'll see about finding you something to eat? *she offers to him, going to walk ahead of him and lead the way back to where Nifelheim was waiting*

Grimoire: *she nods and stands up, glancing to Irituum and gesturing with her head to follow her as she leaves to do as she's told*

Frost: *he seems to think for a moment before he gives Nifelheim a slow nod and stands up to wait for him to take the lead* If you would be so kind your highness, I would be very interested in learning as much as I can while I am here. Regardless of its relevance to the war, learning of my own ancestry may answer some questions that I've had in my head for a few years now....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/26/2016, 1:49 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Zigg: *his smile quickly fades as he turns around and walks forward to Loria, his hand immediately resting on her injured shoulder* Is Myrr so lacking in strong Knights these days that they must send an injured Knight to rescue us?...*suddenly, a dark purple aura begins forming around Zigg as his eyes flash a strange gold color* Don't move...It won't hurt at all. Suddenly, what appears to be scraps of paper made from aura float onto Loria's arm, melding with her until finally, her arm is fully restored to full strength, the numbness completely gone as she feels her aura once again flow through her body. Zigg's aura flares down and his smile returns* Just like new. That there is my Sorcery, Restore. I am able to restore anything that is damaged to full working order. That's why I take to the front lines, so that I can heal those willing to dive head first into certain harm...And I have a VERY large aura pool...Now, as I said, our friends were taken to the docks. We have until the moon reaches the center of the sky, and shines down onto the bay...then the creature that jumped me and James is gonna show up...and trust me, its the ugliest damn thing you have ever laid eyes on...and the worst part, it's gonna reproduce soon...see, these here spec's on my face let me peek at anything's aura network, nervous system, blood system, organs, skeleton, or muscle layout, depending on how I flow my aura through them. Its a magic tool from the Dragon Continent, Avalon...I won't be talking about that just yet...anyway, I could see that wound of yours for a while, and the fact that you were just shrugging off such an obvious impairment was bothering me...but yeah, I can see something heading this way...Three Aura Networks, flying through the sky towards the island. One of them is my buddy, Jaeger. The others is a tall guy, and a little girl...From how they're slumping, they are carrying some heeeeeaaaavy gear! We should go meet them. Chances are, Jaeger can smell your friends down by the beach. *he pushes his glasses back into place as he takes a light jogging position* Lets go meet up with them, then coordinate a plan to rescue James, Prongs, and the others. Once we free James, you'll have three Vanguard Forward Commanders backing you guys. We'll be out, no sweat. Feel like going for a run? I suggest you move as fast as you can...and don't worry, I can keep up juuuuuuuuuuuust fine.~

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Eliazar: *he keeps his head slightly low, and follows Krow obediently. However, the way he carries himself is not like a wounded animal. He keeps his eyes open. He was now a member of a pack...and to him, this "Krow" was Alpha. He would observe and protect, and only engage if Krow became hostile or agitated to fury*

Nifelheim: *he rises from his throne and holds out his hand to Frost* Then take my hand, Inquisitor...Do not fear, I have no real reason to kill you. In fact, I find you curiosity towards your heritage....refreshing. In that respect, I will help you. But, remember, in affairs concerning the war, do not think I won't mount your head on a spike the first sign I see of you siphoning intelligence from us for Myrr...do we have a deal in that respect, Ser Frost? *this time, his tone is more cordial than commanding, as if Nifelheim's words were actually sincere, in that he did want to help Frost...and that he would kill him without remorse if Frost tried anything during this educational experience.* 

Irituum: *he follows Grimoire, looking back to Krow and smiling as he walks past, following Grimoire out of the arena to Baphamet's lab* You know, I can really see the resemblance...So, how does it feel to have a Half-Mortal little sister? At least this one is actually fun, eh Grimmy?~ By the by...I wasn't the only one captured by the Vanguard...I know where the rest of the Cannibal's Carnival is being keeeept~!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/26/2016, 8:26 am

~Tide Hunter's Wharf~

Loria: *she lets out a small breath as she feels the nerves in her arm heal, smiling at Zigg as she opens the barn door* I have a little girl that may want to meet you. She's waiting with a friend of mine at the beach. *a gale begins to whip up around her as she grins at him* Race you there! *she suddenly disappears in a gust of wind and flies off back to where Kurt and June were resting*

~Grimoire's Bastion~

Frost: *he nods to Nifelheim's comment as Krow brushes past Grimoire and Irituum back into the room*

Krow: *she smiles and gives Nifelheim a respectful bow* I have returned and fulfilled your request, Lord Nifelheim~

Grimoire: *she grins wide at Irituum as he tells her about his carnival friends* Oh? Please tell me what you know. I do love those particular friends of yours~
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next