Our users have posted a total of 15313 messages in 280 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul on 10/30/2015, 10:19 pm

~Silvenheim~

Argyle: *he suddenly starts blushing red, looking away instinctively* D-Don't say such things, Loria! I'm still the same Argyle I've always been...*he looks down a bit* I just...wanted to get stronger so I wouldn't get in the way again...*he then looks to Loria, a more confident look in his eyes* Now I'm much stronger! I won't lose to anyone ever again! And this time...*he takes her hands in his* This time, I won't leave your side! You, or Cameron! You're my family! Cameron is my daughter and you're-*he stops himself, realizing what he almost said* I mean...you're someone very important to me! I mean, its not like you're my wife yet- GAH! I MEAN- Oh gods above....*he starts blushing, incredibly flustered* I was supposed to have gotten more confidence by now! This isn't at all how I had pictured seeing you again...I was kinda hoping for a more romantic venue than a medical center....

~Deg's Holdfast~

*Deg's Holdfast, a sprawling city-fortress within the Giant continent of Jotunheim. Years ago, during the first Immortal War, Prince Lucas made a ceasefire pact with the Giant Thane, Kor the Hardened, Thane of the Mag-Theron. Being the Thane of over ten Holdfasts, Kor turned his Theron Province into a province where the Mortal Races, though still considered lesser in order to maintain some public order, are given freedoms as well as housing within the Holdfast and lands surrounding. While in the other Continents, mortals are allowed to have villages and communities, they are not allowed trades save for farming, weapons, currency, or various other ammenities, in Theron, they are allowed such things, however their rights to fair trials, fair punishment, and protection from guard brutality are far lesser than normal. Within the Holdfast itself, Lord Deg the Greater sits in power as a direct representative of Thane Kor himself. Around the original Holdfast, many Mortals and Giants built a sprawling city of wood and stone, making a city bigger than even Silvenheim. At the very center of this city sits the vast, monolith-like keep of Deg's Holdfast, where the Vanguard keeps its most dangerous prisoners of war. Dragons, enemy Giants, all are kept under lock, key, and the tightest of supervision to ensure they never return to the battlefield. However, among these prisoners, there is only one Demon...and he is considered the most dangerous creature within this Holdfast....*

Irituum: *within the dark of his cell, all that could be heard was his ragged breathing as Viscount Irittum the Wendigo calmly hung from his chains. His upper body was bound by a Dragon Leather straight jacket washed in Demon Blood to make it resistant to his fire. his legs were bound by irons, keeping him from so much as moving them. In his arms, back, and legs were stuck over seventeen Dragon Iron rods, each inscribed with different runes to contain his power. Chains linked to the walls were bound to the rods, suspending Irituum in mid-air to prevent any movement at all. Last but not least, he had a black Dragon Iron muzzle over his mouth, to keep him from biting the guards. His eyes were closed as he seemed to be resting peacefully. It was only recently that he had woken up from his Tomb, but the Vanguard had already been waiting for him...and now, here he was. The doors to his cell creaked open, the stone sliding against the stone floor with a loud scrape as he slowly opened his eyes and looked to the guards before him*

Guard: *he walked into the cell, his partner carrying a bucket of what seems to be liquid meat and a dried out tube that seems to be made from the gut of some animal, turned into a straw. The first Guard takes the straw's end and feeds it through a hole in the muzzle. When he feels Irituum take it in his mouth, he then puts the other end in the meat and watches as Irituum begins drinking the gelatinous slop down* Seriously, why is he considered so dangerous? He seems pretty tame to me....

Partner: You idiot! We lost nearly fifty men trying to contain this one! And he had only just woken up, so he was far weaker than normal! This is the guy that killed Princess Milianna and then savagely turned Talnar into a bloodbath years ago! There is no way we are letting this guy out!

Irituum: *under the muzzle, he grins slightly and starts chuckling lightly. The guards, however, could hear him. The first guard rips the tube from out of Irituum's mouth in anger* You think that's funny, you sick monster?!

Irituum: Actually....I don't know what was funnier...*he looks the guards right in the eye, his eyes a burning orange that seemed to dance like fire* The sounds of that wench's screams as I ate her entrails while she was still alive, or the sight of Garlith's army abandoning him while those that stayed prayed to their impotent gods for the mercy they would never recieve! SHEEEEHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guard: *he immediately goes to draw his sword*

Partner: Don't! *he stops his partner from attacking* Like I said, fifty of us died to put him in those chains! If you attack him, you might free him!

Irituum: Listen to your friend, fool...you might hurt yourself with that thing. Then maybe I'll be able to have both of your livers....perhaps with a nice side of baked potato and butter! Ooooooh the thought makes my mouth water!~

Guard: He really is sick...Lets get out of here. *he and his partner go to exit the cell. As they do, the guard looks back at Irituum* Make yourself comfortable...you're going to be here for a long time, freak...but don't get too comfortable. This isn't a vacation...*the cell door closes, leaving Irituum again in the dark*

Irituum: *he chuckles lightly to himself again* Oh not to worry...I feel I won't be inconveniencing my Vanguard hosts for much longer.....Sheeeehehehehehehe....

~Krow~

Pike: *as he flew high above the Holdfast, looking down at the sprawling city below, he sighs out of boredom. He brings the yellow crystal up to his face so he can communicate with Krow and Tonpetty* You know, if I wanted to just soar through the sky aimlessly, I would have stayed in Dis...

Tonpetty: *his voice echoes out from the crystal* Quit your bellyaching, Pike. We need your eyes in the sky so that Commander Krow can anticipate the enemy...her survival during this infiltration depends on your reports.

Pike: And what about you? What in the name of Nifeleheim himself are you even doing here? You can't infiltrate since you look like something out of a child's nightmare, and your Sorcery is no good for stealth!

Tonpetty: I told you, Lord Baphamet gave me a map crystal of Deg's Holdfast. By linking it with your Communication Prisms, I can pinpoint your locations in real time and help with coordination. I may not be one for stealth, but I know strategy...

Pike: So the goat has a brain...big whoop.

Tonpetty: Keep your tongue behind your teeth, Pike, or I'll keep it for you next mission....do you see any weaknesses that can be exploited in the Keep yet?

Pike: So far a big heaping helping of stone is all I'm seeing. I can see a few Vanguard members occasionally taking out trash and the like, but other than that the only entrance is the front one.

Tonpetty: Hmmm...any enemies heading towards Krow?

Pike: *he looks in Krow's direction* Eyes forward, boss! A patrol of Vanguard members are heading your way! Four soldiers keeping the city's peace!

Soldier: *as he and his men walk the streets in a silent box formation, the sound of their boots hitting the ground can be heard by Krow from several feet away. And they seemed to be talking about something* -kidney in one bite! I had never seen something so horrible in my whole life!

Captain: *the captain of the patrol was listening to his soldier complain* Just be thankful you survived. The Wendigo may not be a Royal Demon, but his strength is on-par with even Prince Lucifer, who is second only to Grimoire, Mephistopheles, and King Nifelheim himself. The fact we were able to barely capture him without Ser James and Ser Zigg was a miracle...and now we have to guard him while Ser Jaeger and Ser Glencour are back at Silvenheim gathering reinforcements. Him, and all the other Immortal prisoners....

Lieutenant: Sir, you don't think he would rally the other prisoners if he was released, do you?

Captain: Are you touched in the head? The Wendigo is a mad dog, eats even his own people! He's as likely to stuff and roast them as to help them!

Soldier: What if the enemy tries a rescue mission?

Captain: Again, even the other Demons probably don't want him. He's as likely to make Devil Steak Platters with their lungs as he is to work with them.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 10/30/2015, 11:20 pm

~Silvenheim~

Loria: *she can't help but burst into laughter as she sees that Argyle is stumbling with his words to her, making her sit up carefully and put a hand on top of his* Argyle, it's just as your mother said. You've grown since we first met. The fact that I can depend on you to be at my side in every battle is more than sufficient to me, no matter how strong you are or you'll become. *she puts a hand onto his cheek gently and takes a deep breath, closing her eyes momentarily before smiling at him* Argyle, a long time ago I told you that acquiring this maiden's heart would not have been an easy task. And although I know that my heart was not something you were after.... *she leans down and closes the gap between their faces* You still managed to get it. I love you Argyle, whether you accept it or not. *she then proceeds to kiss him, closing her eyes as she keeps her numb arm on the bed*

~Krow~

Krow: *she smirks at the guard's conversation as she takes the stone out and speaks into it* Gentlemen, I have our plan of attack. *she looks to the city's gates and grins as she looks up to the skies to spot Pike* Pike, you will serve as my main means of distraction. You are to cause as much chaos as possible and acquire the majority of the city's attention while I head to the front gates of the city and blow them open. After I do I'll work on clearing a path for Tonpetty before sending up a flare into the sky. *she looks back to the city gates as she puts a hand onto her new robe and prepares to toss it aside* As soon as you see that flare Tonpetty, you are to charge straight into the city and follow the path I create with my Sorcery and fire until you reach the Holdfast's gates. Once you do, you are to smash them open so that I can follow you inside. Once that's finished I want you to circle around and assist Pike with causing chaos within the city's walls. Once I've secured the Viscount I'll bring him out into the city and we'll have two choices on our hands; level the city and burn it to the ground, or simply leave with our cargo in tow. I leave that decision to the two of you and the Viscount once he is free. *she walks over in front of the small bunch of guards and tosses her robe to the side, closing her eyes momentarily to let her horns appear into her hair again and her eyes to return to their scarlet red coloring. She smiles at them pleasantly as her tail unravels itself from her waist and her black tattoo's glow on her arms. She opens her arms to the guards as if she were welcoming them to a spectacle* Gentlemen! I couldn't help but overhear your conversation about our dear Viscount! Please.... *she grins at them as fire begins to build up into two massive orbs on either side of the guards' formation and her form begins to shimmer and shift with her Sorcery* Allow me to make your fears into a reality! *she slaps her hands together soon after finishing her sentence and the orbs fly at both sides of the guards, exploding and leaving behind a sort of liquified version of the hellish flames on the ground and all over the guards' armor. The resulting heat sears their flesh and cooks them within their own armor as they burst into flames, immolating them in hellfire as Krow proceeds to let her black angelic wings appear and let her soar up above the city. She then goes to proceed to the gates of the city, charging a much larger ball of hellish flames and letting it fly at them, the intent being to smash them to bits in a glorious explosion of darkened flames*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 10/31/2015, 8:33 pm

~Sol's Station~

Argyle: *he relaxes as Loria kisses him, pulling her in closer to him as they kiss*

Lucas: *he has the door still open a crack as he looks at Argyle and Loria* Well, a shield always stays close to the blade, as they say...*he silently closes the door, finally leaving the two in peace*

~Silvenheim Palace~

Horvath: WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Jaeger: *he is kneeling before Horvath* I'm saying James and Zigg still have yet to return from their mission to that island in the south! And we're swamped as-is with the new prisoner...

Horvath: What new prisoner?....

Glencour: ....Though James and Zigg, the strongest defender and strongest healer the Vanguard has, are still missing in action, we were able to capture a rather....troublesome...prisoner.

Horvath: Who in the name of all the Gods could give the entirety of the Vanguard in the Immortal World that much trouble save for a Royal Demon or Dragon Acolyte?!

Jaeger: ....Irituum the Wendigo, Viscount of the Demon Court, and right hand of Princess Grimoire Dis....

Horvath: *his eyes immediately widen* The Wendigo is awake?! I was hoping you all had smashed his Tomb to powder!

Glencour: We tried. But nothing we did could damage it. Even my fists had no effect. I doubt even an attack from James or even you, with all due respect sir, could have so much as nicked it...

Horvath: I see....

Jaeger: It gets worse. We tried to kill him as soon as he awoke, but he was too powerful...We lost fifty members of the Vanguard to him before we finally subdued him, and that includes two Forward Commanders....

Horvath: ...Who died?

Jaeger: Morris and Ajax, sir.

Horvath: *he clenches his fist and hits a wall so hard a crater forms* Our Ranger and our Sorcerer....So that was his game...He eliminated your ability to fight at range against him, turning the battle to his favor...

Glencour: We have fought countless Immortals alongside you, Ser Horvath, but that...thing...he wasn't an Immortal or Demon...he was a complete monster.

Horvath: After his death, Irituum's character became that of a sort of Boogeyman to the children of our Kingdom..."Be a good child", parents would tell their children, "Or the Wendigo, Irituum, will come and eat you in the dark of night"...I remember when that was more than just a story to frighten children...

Garlith: *he sits ridged in his throne, his mouth a hard line as he thinks back to the battle of Talnar so many years ago*....you men are lucky you made it out of that alive. He is no normal adversary...

Jaeger: He was so fast, even my eyes couldn't track him.

Horvath: The Dance of Demons, Irituum calls that. He is able to step so quickly, even someone like me using Mystic Focus would be unable to fully track him...

Garlith: It is imperative that we appoint the new King's Knights as soon as possible to prepare for the campaign.

Leroy: Your Grace, if I may, the people are indeed flocking to the Prince and we are indeed getting new recruits for the Reinforcement Army, however we are not gaining them in ample time. The people think Prince Lucas, as righteous as he is, may have gotten weak or rusty during his time in prison...Perhaps a demonstration of his ability would be appropriate?

Horvath: What did you have in mind, Ser Leroy?

Leroy: Your Healer, Zigg, is capable of restoring limbs and organs to their original states, correct?

Horvath: Yes.

Leroy: Why not send Loria, as well as the new King's Knights and Prince Lucas to rescue Ser Zigg and Ser James? It would give the people proof that we can still protect them and that our Knights are more than ready for this campaign. The people will be so inspired, we may even DOUBLE the Vanguard's numbers.

Horvath: Hmmm...a good suggestion.

Garlith: Quite. Make it so!

Horvath: Then I shall dispatch Jaeger to collect Loria and the others. *he bows slightly, then motions to Jaeger with his head*

Jaeger: *he clenches his teeth slightly in irritation before nodding, bowing to Garlith, and walking out of the throne room*

Garlith: Well...he seemed a bit tense...

Horvath: I don't blame him...after all, of all my subordinates, he has the most cause to hate the new King's Blade....

Jaeger: *his eyes suddenly turn to a familiar sharpness, like everything around him was being scrutinized by him all at once*

~Krow~

Guard: *the platoon all scream in agony as their flesh is seared. Within moments, their bodies are turned to nothing but ash inside metal armor. The scraps of armor then all fall to the ground in a large clutter.*

Pike: *he grins and dives in the air right at the city. He then draws the two balls of iron and they begin to heat up, spinning rapidly in his hand* SIR YES SIR! AHAHAHAHA! *he throws the balls forward, making them fly through building after building, leaving leveled, burning rubble in their wake, the sounds of people suddenly screaming in terror fills the air as Pike continues his assault from the sky*

Tonpetty: *he nods to the Crystal and takes a running stance. He then lets out a cloud of steam from his nose as he charges right at the front gates to the city. A few Giant Guards charge him in an attempt to stop him, but he simply puts his arms into a guard stance and runs right through them, ripping them in half when the try to stop him. He crashes through the gates, then stops momentarily* I can always smash out, and Krow and Pike can fly...*he grabs the gates by their broken sides and then pulls, causing the gates to collapse and block any hope of the people of this city from escaping* This will ensure nobody can escape and summon reinforcements until its too late...*he then looks towards the Keep and lets out another huff before crouching and then charging again, this time heading straight for the Keep and demolishing every enemy and structure in his way*

Pike: *he looks down at Tonpetty and actually cheers* GO FOR IT, YA BIG LUG! YOU'RE A WRECKING MACHINE!

Tonpetty: *he sees Krow coming up and grins, slowing and then lifting her gingerly onto his back* Hold on, Commander...I will spirit you safely into the Keep! *he keeps his head up, so his body blocks any debris from hitting Krow. He then picks right back up into his stride, continuing his unstoppable charge*

~Deg's Holdfast's dungeon~

Irituum: *he hears all the screaming and havoc being wreaked outside and his eyes get an almost joyous gleam* Oh my?~ Something interesting is happening....

Guards: *a group of guards enter his room, their weapons drawn* Instead of letting the enemy take you, we've decided to execute you for your war crimes. Be prepared to meet your maker, Wendigo! *the entirety of the squad rushes Irituum*

Irituum: Already did...he's boring!~ *he suddenly whips his legs forward, ripping the rods from out of his back. He then lands on the ground, curled up like a worm because of his bindings*

Guard: HA! He only made it easier for us!

Irituum: SHEEEHA! *he starts wildly bashing his chin on the floor, making small craters with each one*

Guard: Wait...what the hell is he doing?! Is he trying to break his own neck?!

Captain: *as he watches, he hears a creaking sound coming from the bolts on Irituum's muzzle* Wait...KILL HIM NOW! HE'S TRYING TO BREAK FREE! IF HE GETS THAT MUZZLE OFF, WE'RE ALL-

Irituum: *before he can finish, the sound of clanking metal and shredding leather suddenly echos out. In that instant, Irituum was gone without a trace save for his broken muzzle, shackles, and his ripped-up straight jacket. Then, all around the Guard, his friends suddenly start dropping as some unseen force gouges out different parts of their bodies brutally. The guard starts sobbing in fright and drops to his knees before his head suddenly flies off his body. Behind the corpses, the door to the cell suddenly opens, and everything becomes quiet. The door to the general population cell, where many Dragons, Giants, and Mortal prisoners were kept, swings open then shut in that instant. The worst nightmare for the people of Myrr has been realized: Irituum the Wendigo was now loose!*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 10/31/2015, 9:39 pm

~Sol's Station~

Loria: *she can't help but smile as she feels Argyle pull her into the kiss that she'd started, her face turning a light shade of red as she soon moves her lips away from his and gently butts his forehead with his* I have been waiting for us to have a moment alone for over a year....I'm so happy that I could finally have the chance to say those three words to you after all of this time~

Karn: *he's leaning in the doorway as it opens, his shield arm tightly bound into a sling as he smiles proudly at Loria and Argyle's closeness* I take it that me barging in right now would be seen as bad timing then? *he calls out smugly, Prongs' massive form lumbering behind him. It seemed that he still had many burns on his body and some singed patches of fur but for the time being the two of them looked healthier than they had been. Karn gets up from leaning in the doorway and his smile vanishes as he sees Loria's still bandaged arm* Loria....that arm of yours has been denied treatment long enough. Ser Sol seriously needs to see to it before the damage becomes worse.

Loria: *she sighs and sits up on her bed, looking at Karn with a slightly irritated expression* You guys have the worst timing I swear.... *she takes a deep breath and nods slowly as she brings her numb arm into her lap* Though I suppose that you're right. Tell Ser Sol that I'm ready to see him when he has a free moment.

~Silvenheim~

June: *she's still being chased by Ember as she suddenly hops on top of a cart and backflips off of it, landing behind Ember and sticking her tongue out at her* Too slow fox lady! Hehehe~ *she giggles and laughs as she watches Ember skid to a halt before hitting the cart and turning around to throw more fire at her. As June turns around to start running again however, she doesn't see Jaeger approaching and bumps into him roughly. The sudden collision surprises her and she falls over onto her butt, prompting Ember to grab her by her waist and lift her off of the ground*

Ember: *she grins at June with her tails lashing* Finally got you! *she proclaims excitedly before noticing that June had bumped right into someone else, tilting her head at him and narrowing her eyes* What's got you so pissed off? *she asks him, a hint of suspicion underlying her tone. Something didn't feel right with the air around this person and she didn't like it....not at all*

~Krow~

Krow: *she smirks and gently holds onto Tonpetty as her wings return to tattoo form on her arms as she feels him start to charge forward again. She holds one palm out to some buildings next to her and smirks as five tiny fireballs appear at the tips of her fingers before suddenly flying forward from them. The result is five separate explosions leveling half the cluster of five buildings that had been standing there. She gives a grin as she returns her gaze forward and sees that they were approaching the holdfast's gates, making her duck down slightly as she braced herself for Tonpetty to smash through it. In mere moments she heard the mass splintering of wood and the crumbling of stone as she felt Tonpetty slow to a halt and let her down, prompting her to hop off and turn back to him* Go and assist Pike for the time being. Cause as much chaos as you possibly can with him and I will be out with our objective in tow soon. *she orders him, proceeding to start running down the halls of the holdfast, attacking the guards with hellfire explosions as she went along towards the general population cell. What better place to get information on where their target was being kept than from the other prisoners themselves?*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/2/2015, 9:43 pm

Argyle: *he looks to Loria and smirks* You go get that arm fixed up, alright Loria? I want you back in fighting shape. How else are we going to protect the kingdom? *he plants one more kiss on her lips before nudging her to get going* I love you too, Loria. More than words can ever say. And I want you better soon!~

Sol: Oh gods, the sweetness is almost too much. *he is floating before Argyle and Loria next to Karn, his arms crossed as he smirks at Argyle and Loria jokingly* Come on, missy. Lets see if I can get that arm working again. But seriously, Argyle, being all lovey-dovey is the opposite of what the people will expect from one of the heroes that defeated Phobos the Traitor! Heck, they even say you fought a strange, six-armed demon with an energy presence as strong as a Dragon's! What was it that Ser Belwas said it called itself...Brom? Rom? Dom? Either way, I heard it was massive!

Argyle: Sheesh, Ser Sol, why the sudden interest?

Sol: Um...Its rather embarrassing...

Argyle: No no, its fine. What is it?

Sol: Weeeeeell...you new Knights have been making quite the names for yourself. I mean Argyle, you were known as the Azure Swordsman, the nameless Knight on the southern Front! And then there's Ser Loria, the Wind Cutter, King's Blade! And Karn Blazeheart, the King's Justice! And lets not forget Ser Frost, the Grand Inquisitor himself! Even Ser Terran is known for his power and strength! The truth is....*he looks away* I'm kind of a huge fan of you and Loria's....

Argyle: *he raises his eyebrows in surprise and Sol* You're a fan?

Sol: I don't leave the Academy much, and my medical station isn't exactly near any battlefields, so I don't really see any action save for healing. But, I enjoy the tales of the achievements that you young Knights do...and it makes me feel like, in a sense, I can be a hero too by making sure you all can get back up and keep fighting the good fight. Now...*he looks over to Loria* C'mon, missy. You. Me. Healing session. NOW! *he floats out the door, waiting outside patiently for Loria*

~June and Ember~

Jaeger: Hmm? *he looks down at Ember and June, finally paying attention and breaking his brooding. His eyes immediately turn softer as he looks first at Ember* Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. I'm- *before he can finish, he looks right at June and suddenly, the sharpness returns. Jaeger immediately jumps back away from June, his hands back behind him and his fingers curled like claws, the seals on his palms showing. His eyes lock right onto June and his teeth, particularly his canines, seem to become slightly sharper. His body ripples, as if it was made of water and he lets out a deep, menacing growl, like an animal warning an intruder* June!....What the hell is a Dragon Apostle doing here?! If you're here...WHERE IS YOUR ACOLYTE FRIEND, PRONGS?! IS HE HERE TO TRY AND ASSASSINATE SER KARN!? YOU, GET AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S A DRAGON APOSTLE FROM THE CULT OF DRAGONS, AND A PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS ONE! Wait...*he looks at Ember, still on guard, but almost confused* Your heartbeat hasn't changed frequency...how are you not scared of her? Do you not comprehend what a Dragon Apostle is?!

~Deg's Holdfast~

*When Krow opens the door to the general population area of the dungeon, she does not find a normal scene of prisoners in their cells or walking about. No, instead what she finds is far more horrifying. All around the floor are smoldering crater-like pits, burning like vast bonfires with demon fire. from the ceiling hung dozens of bloody chains, but what whats truly terrifying was what was ATTACHED to the chains. The corpses of dozens of prisoners, even large Dragons, were hung above the firepits on the chains, smoke billowing off them as they cooked over the open fires, the sounds of fat dripping and hissing in the fire echoing out. Standing in front of the pits was a Demon with a now toned physique, far larger than the small frame that had previously been bound to a straight jacket. His lower body was covered by black cloth pants with metal knee and shin guards and bare feet, the toenails painted black and cut to be sharp, like claws. His upper body was completely bare, showing hundreds of cut scars over his rippling back and chest. On his arms was a pair of wicked, black iron claws that seemed to be glowing from heat. Around his forearms and attached to the claws were chains, wrapped to almost form armor up his arm to his elbow. His back was turned to Krow, and he seemed to be eating a haunch of meat. When he turns around, his eyes are a hungry, burning orange color that seemed to pierce the dark cast by the flames and stare right into Krow's soul. This stare awakened something in Krow that she had not felt save for in the presence of Nifelheim; fear. Like he was going to eat her without second thought. And the worst part was the haunch of meat he had been ripping into. Upon closer inspection, it was shown to be a foot. A human foot, that he was biting at the ankle like a turkey drumstick. Irituum's face would have been handsome, had it not been for the full Glasgow smile that he sported, his cheeks appearing to have been bitten or cut out long ago. All he had was a large, evil grin. No lips, no cheeks, just teeth. His hair was a dark black that parted down the middle, part of it covering his one eye with the bangs. However, the most intimidating part about him where his teeth. They were dark iron and in them seemed to be two sets of words engraved on each row. And the words seemed to glow with heat, like a fire had turned them a glowing hot hue. On the top set was the word "Voo Doo!", and on his bottom set were the words "Eat You!". Irituum took one last rip from the leg meat, the sound of the flesh sizzling in his mouth joining the sizzling chorus behind him. After swallowing his foot, he then inclines his head to Krow, as if to welcome her*

Irituum: Ah, you must be the rescue party...Come in, my dear. You're just in time for dinner....Today, we will be having weak and pathetic prisoner, roasted over an open fire with a fresh Endive salad! SHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/2/2015, 11:14 pm

~Sol's Medical Station~

Loria: *she smiles and nods at what Argyle says, blushing before she hears what Sol was saying, starting to giggle before kissing Argyle back and getting up to follow Ser Sol outside of the room*

Prongs: *he chuckles at Argyle* I heard that you were quite the spectacle, facing off against Grom like you did. Color me impressed that you stand ready to fight once again even before Karn and I can.

Karn: *he smirks, grinning slightly as he walks over to Argyle and smacks him on the back with his good hand* We'll make a Royal Knight out of you yet kid! If I didn't have my shield arm bound in this sling I'd be asking for a duel sometime to see how much you've improved! *he compliments him*

~June and Ember~

June: *when she spots how immediately hostile Jaeger is she immediately gives a loud squeak and scrambles out of Ember's arms, comically hiding shyly behind her as she looks at her in confusion* Eep! J-Jaeger! F-Fancy meeting you here....ehehehe....

Ember: *she twitches her tails in frustration at the situation and stands up straight, staring straight into Jaeger's eyes calmly* Lest you forget Jaeger, I'm a demon, not some little kid off of the street. Secondly, I would appreciate it if you didn't scare her off so quickly. It took me ages to catch this little brat and I would appreciate not having to run around town more. As for Prongs, he is at Sol's medical station with Loria and the rest of her friends receiving treatment for the pounding Karn gave him. *she looks to June out of the corner's of her eyes* What's with you anyways? Do you and him have a bad history or something?

June: *she nods slowly, fumbling around for her bone daggers which Frost had taken for safekeeping for the time being to keep cautious* I-I um....he and I used to fight a lot....I-I don't like his Sorcery very much. It's really strange and loud....

Ember: *she blinks at her out of confusion at the last part. Loud? She turns back to Jaeger and frowns, putting a hand on her hips and swishing her tails behind her* Look, I don't know what your current mental problem is with whatever you were wandering around town doing and I don't know your history with June. Fact of the matter is that I'm the one who's responsible for her at the moment so if you try a damn thing to hurt her.... *she glowers at him, straight into his eyes dangerously as if she were a mother protecting her children from a bear* I swear I'll turn you into a crispy wolf. Understand? *she turns back to June and picks her up by her waist with a squeak of surprise from her before letting her rest and sit on her shoulders* Now buzz off. We're busy.

~Krow~

Krow: *she sees the disturbing, frightening and horrifying scene before her and spots Irituum with the literal leg of meat in his mouth before stopping what she was doing to gaze around at what was going on. When Irituum tells her about the dinner 'special' for today, she can't help but begin to chuckle at his antics, going to sit up on the railing and smile at him* My my, I can't say that I'm much of a meat person but you have quite the load here dear Viscount~ However, if you were truly serious about that Endive salad I would be more than happy to partake. *she slips down from the railing and lands down onto the floor of the general population, still looking at her surroundings with great interest* Well, as you said I am with the rescue party. As a matter of fact I would be the one spearheading it. *she gives a bow to Irituum and a smirk* I am called Krow and it is an honor to meet you Viscount Irituum. Her ladyship sends her most fond regards for your safe return trip back home to see her once again. However, before we leave this place, might I suggest that we help my comrades within the city and finish demolishing it? I'm sure such an act of that magnitude would be a fine gesture to usher in your prompt return from slumber.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/3/2015, 9:09 pm

Argyle: *he grins, slightly embarrassed to be receiving so much recognition* Ser Loria still managed to defeat both Phobos and a really powerful opponent, a Dragon Apostle who supposedly had a rivalry with Ser Eddard! From what I could see, she had the much harder fight.

Sol: *he and Loria enter one of his private operating rooms. As he sits her down in a chair, golden light begins radiating off his hands as he begins healing Loria's arm* Hmmm...the damage to your arm, I can repair...the damage to your nerves caused by that Sorcery, however, is another story...I can restore your arm to functioning form, but you won't have any feeling in it. You can use it, but you won't be able to feel sensations in it...I'm ashamed to say this, but your nerves are beyond my ability to heal...However, I know of someone who can heal them. Ser Horvath's Company, the Vanguard, has an incredibly powerful healer. I daresay he may even be better than me. His name is Zigg Marley, and his Sorcery is able to restore objects instead of heal them. He may very well be able to heal your arm back to normal. Granted, you can still use it, but channeling Sorcery or telling if its injured will be a whole different beast entirely....That arm, until we get Zigg to look at it, is a handicap in a sense. Try to avoid large battles if necessary. Granted, as King's Blade, this will be rather difficult, but as long as you don't put yourself where you have no choice but to use that Awakened Sorcery again until you're healed, then you should be fine. *he continues healing her, awaiting her response to his diagnosis*

~June and Ember~

Jaeger: *he squints at the little girls before him. The one, he definitely knew was June. He could recognize her from a hundred feet away. But this second one seemed...very familiar. Then, as it dawned on him, his eyes softened a bit* Ser Ember?....The Ceaseless Flame? Why is June here with you? Is she a prisoner?

Emil: STOOOOOP!

Jaeger: *he looks over and sees the Ogre running to him.* Oh great, more of you...

Emil: Ser Jaeger! Stay your hand! June is with us!

Jaeger: *he seems surprised by the news, using his pinky to clean his ear as if he hadn't heard Emil right* I'm sorry, could you repeat that? It sounds almost like you said "June is with us!".

Emil: I did! *he stops before Ember, panting heavily at first, then standing up, a bit tired from his long run from the palace* Prongs and June turned against the Dragons! They have officially converted. The King said "If Ser Karn and Ser Frost trust them, then I believe we should follow his example and give them the benefit of the doubt!". They sent me after you to make sure you didn't off an attack them on-sight, Ser Jaeger.

Jaeger: They think I need a babysitter?!

Emil: *he puts up his hands defensively* No no no no no! Ser Glencour asked this of me! He said you were under a lot of stress and can be a bit volatile when you get anxious...

Jaeger: Anxious?! HA! Why would I be anxious!? I'm only doing His Grace's bidding.

Emil: Ser Glencour had said something about a "Full Moon, and that if you got too worked up, something bad would happen.".

Jaeger: Glen....Always saving my ass from myself...*he lowers his arms and stands up, his features returning to softness* Very well. Thank you for your concern um...Ser?.....

Emil: Emil. Ser Emil, I'm a member of Grieval Company, a small support company headed by my friend, Ser Terran.

Jaeger: Terran Grieval? The king has is eye on that man. I heard he's a skilled warrior, and has a big heart. He's either going to be a great Knight, or that big heart of his is going to become a big target on his chest....*he looks back to Ember and June* I'm sorry for interrupting your fun. June...we have some pretty bad blood between us. But, if the King is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, then I will give you the chance. But, don't get me wrong...*his eyes momentarily become sharp again* If you betray us...*he raises his hand slightly, showing her the seal on it* There won't BE anything left for Prongs to try to avenge...*he looks to Ember and inclines his head politely* Ser Ember...A pleasure to see you again. *he then motions his head to Emil, indicating he wanted him to follow him* C'mon, nurse maid. I have one more stop to make, then after that I want you to quit following me. I won't do anything, you have my word as a Knight, but I need to blow off some steam after tonight...

Emil: *he nods* Understood. I'll accompany you to see Ser Loria. *the two walk off, Emil silently bowing and apologizing profusely to Ember as they walk away, Emil remembering Ember's anger and not wanting to get burned by Demon Fire again...The times from a year back were enough for him!*

~Krow~

Irituum: *he seems a tad taken back, especially since the woman before him was so calm. He sniffed the air, licking his metal teeth and causing a loud hiss to escape from them upon contact with his tongue* My my, you are just a treat, aren't you? Krow, you say? That doesn't sound like a Demon's name...and yet there are clearly Horns and the Marks of Curse on your arms....Ah, a natural born Half-Demon! Born from a Mortal, by the looks of you...How delicious! How absolutely splendid! Grimmy took my old idea into consideration and ACTUALLY went through with it! SHEEEEHAHAHAHA! How about this, My Dear Krow...*he steps past her, pausing slightly as they cross ways* My orders to you are simple. This Holdfast burns. Nothing leaves alive, not one man, woman, or child. Your senses may not be as developed as mine, so I will forgive you and your comrades out there's ignorance, but Deg himself is not in the Keep. His army was one of the ones called to war by Mord the Mighty, one of the Thanes who was spearheading an assault on the Mortals in Myrr. His army will be returning within the hour. I can feel their life forces out beyond the city. I will go and deal with them while you and your little friends wipe this pathetic pile of rocks and twigs off the map. Burn it all, and show me how much of a demon you really are. I believe in action proving worth rather than words. However, your being here itself is an achievement. So, as a reward, you get to watch and see why I earned the title of Wendigo...*he crouches low, roaring as he leaps into the air. From the bottoms of his feet, two pressurized bursts of fire suddenly ignite like flames from a jet. He rockets up through the roof, blowing each level apart with blasts of fire. Finally, he destroys the roof of the holdfast, bursting out into the air as fire explodes off from his body, ascending so quickly that a sonic cone forms around his head*

Pyke: *he pulls out his crystal as he sees Irituum rocket out from the holdfast* NIFELHEIM ON A CRACKER! Commander, what the hell was that thing?! Was that the Viscount?! Did he just ditch us?!

Tonpetty: *his voice rings in from the crystal* No, you fool! I just looked over the wall, there seems to be an army of Giants heading this way! The Keep's lord must have been away on war duties! WE'RE surrounded! And why do you seem so surprised that the Viscount is free?! The Commander would certainly pull this off!

Pyke: Tonpetty, I have to know, is your nose nice and snug up Commander Krow's ass, or is there room to move around?

Tonpetty: Not sure. I could ask the same about your head, considering how far up YOUR ass it is.

Pyke: Ah...Touche. Orders, Commander?

Tonpetty: Do we continue the rampage, or retreat? Has the Viscount abandoned us?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/3/2015, 9:50 pm

~Sol's Medical Station~

Loria: *her face darkens and she is silent as she hears Sol's prognosis of her arm, slowly taking the bandages off as he heals it and not looking at him* ....Such is the price I pay in the line of duty to my kingdom then. Make no mistake however, I will seek out Zigg and see what he can do to help. *her face brightens for a moment as she remembers something and blushes a bit* One other thing....I might want to seek out Miss Gale once again....My arm was not the only casualty of my Awakened Sorcery's wrath. Although I think I may want to seek out Ser Yorg before I go and perhaps take him with me. He may know of a way that won't completely extinguish my weapon after using my Awakened Sorcery.... *she admits to Ser Sol, starting to trail off as her thoughts whirr in her head over what she could do for a weapon*

~Krow~

Krow: *she smirks as she hears Viscount Irituum's request to burn the city to the ground, giving him a slight bow as if she were a butler confirming orders from her master* As you command, dear Viscount~ *she tells him as he rockets off into the sky out of the prison. She hears the conversation on the crystal and frowns letting her wings appear from her tattoo's on her arms as she raises the crystal up to her face to speak, launching herself into the air and through the opening that the Viscount had created out of the prison for her* Don't think I can't hear your conversation gentlemen. The Viscount will be dealing with the reinforcements that are headed our way. He has told me that he wants to see this city burnt to the ground. *she smirks as she rises past where Pike had been scouting before and flaps her wings in order to hover above the city* Make no mistake dear Pike, Tonpetty currently has the most favorable opinion from me. But by all means, allow me to make an example of this city by showing you both what I am truly capable of. If you do not want to be caught within the blast radius of this next attack gentlemen.... *her eyes begin to shimmer with flecks of black as fire begins to build up above her head and to either side of her* I would suggest you vacate the premises. *she lowers the crystal and flays out her wings as she amplifies her voice with her Sorcery to make it echo out across the city beneath her* Citizens of Deg's Holdfast. It has come to my attention that your time here has come to an unfortunate end. But as you burn to ashes, remember the name of the demon who is responsible for your despair.... *the fireball's around Krow grow to the size of small buildings before she gives a last flap of her wings and moves her arm back, palm out as if she were ready to throw them* Her name is Krow! *she laughs as she throws her palms forward, the massive fireball's falling down upon the city and prison as if they were meteor's. When they touch down the result is nothing short of a miniature armageddon, the three blasts collectively annihilating not only what remained of the prison but everything within the city save for the walls. When the hellfire and smoke cleared all that was left were three huge craters just barely within the city's walls, what was left of the city burning as liquid fire smoldered onto what creatures were still alive and burning everything they touched. Krow gives a cruel smile as she hovers above the city, the dark clouds forming from the smoke above her crackling as she watches her handiwork. Without taking the crystal out, she looks down at Tonpetty and Pike without losing her cruel smile* Our mission is accomplished gentlemen. The Viscount is free and the Holdfast has been burnt to the ground. *she tells them, slowly hovering down to the ground and lighting down in front of them* Now all we have to do is return to her Ladyship with our heads held high.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/3/2015, 10:55 pm

~Sol's Medical Station~

Sol: *he smiles and floats, continuing his healing of Loria* You're very strong, Ser Loria. I can see why my uncle trusts you so much...*he smiles, remembering back* You almost remind me of my mother. She died when I was very young, though...she was killed, by a mad Demon who went by the name Irituum the Wendigo...I heard it was...a very unpleasant death...Ser Loria, you must not push yourself too much. If you do, you may end up like my mother, facing an adversary that you are not prepared for at the worst possible time. Please, remember that you are the King's Blade. Yes, you are the one who leads the charge, but a blade cannot be guided without justice, nor can it be benevolent without mercy. And a blade without a shield cannot protect anyone. You have allies, Loria. Do not think that the burden is all yours to bear. They are there to help you. And you, them. *he places a hand on her shoulder* You are going to be very happy with the future events that will follow, Loria. Yes, there will be blood and pain, but you will become a legend, I am sure of it.

~Krow~

Pike: *he looks around at all the ruin, a grin on his face* Nice shootin', Commander! I don't think a single Giant slug or Mortal termite even survived that attack!

Tonpetty: Truly, your power is on the level of a full-blooded Royal Demon, Commander. *he bows to her* You have my respect, and my loyalty.

Pike: I'd say I'm pretty convinced, too. *he tips his hat to her* You're the real deal, Commander. *he looks out over the rubble and sees the Giant army approaching* Well, I see a whole lot of Giants lumbering on over here, and no Viscount. Friends, I would say we have been successfully left for dead!

*suddenly, a vast comet traveling at what seemed to be sonic speeds flies through the smoke clouds in the sky right at the line of Giants. A vast mushroom cloud erupts forth from where the comet crashed, and immediately the air is filled with the sounds of screams and bloodshed. Explosions erupt forth all across the line as it tries to converge on where the comet landed, only to have many Giant body parts fly out from the center of the cloud. The Giants all attempt to pile on the center point, only to suddenly explode in a vast blast of fire that unleashes an even larger mushroom cloud. When the smoke clears, only two figures are standing there. One, the form of Viscount Irituum. The other, a large Giant clad in full ice-like armor, sporting a vast hammer of ice*

Tonpetty: *as Pike stands there, his mouth agape in awe, Tonpetty looks down and reaches into the rubble. He produces a burnt, bent fork, and adjusts it until its bent a bit but usable. He then hands it to Pike* Here's a fork, Pike, so you can eat your words.

~Irituum~

Irituum: *he licks his teeth, Giant blood still covering them as he circles with the Giant before him* Ah, Deg Titan-Blood...I hear you actually have the blood of one of the ancient Titans running through your veins....I've never had Titan before. Is it tasty?

Deg: *he brings his hammer to ready, the ice-like armor shifting on his body* You will never know, Demon! I, Deg, shall defeat you and claim the title of Thane when I produce your head at the next Moot! Prepare to die, Demon! The ice in my veins will protect me from your flames! *he charges Irituum, his hammer poised to strike*

Irituum: Oh this is just too easy...*he suddenly starts moving his feet, stepping randomly in one place until finally he disappears, the sounds of dashing echoing out as something leaps from all over the battlefield. Finally, Deg roars in pain and drops to one knee, a vast chunk of armor and flesh missing from the back of his calf* Tell me, Deg....*Irituum stands before Deg, the sound of ice and flesh being chewed and a scorching hiss ringing out from his mouth as he talked with his mouth full* What was it you said about ice in your veins?....They don't seem to be stopping my radiation...

Deg: R-Radiation?...*he looks down at his leg, watching as the blood and skin boils at the wound, blistering and popping over and over. He roars in pain* What did you do to me, you monster?!

Irituum: My heat lingers, like a virus or cancer...it boils and cooks you for hours, even days if left untreated...and it spreads until your whole body becomes a burnt, smoldering husk...You're already dead, Giant...Its now just a question of how long until I kill you...*the chains on his claws begin to rotate and grind along his arms, winding around as they snake out, becoming bladed whips. He lashes his arms, slicing the ground before whipping them forward and wrapping them around Deg's limbs, the heat from them causing the areas that hold him to boil and cook. He then pulls Deg down and walks over, grabbing the Giant by his head* Look over there, Giant. *he points to the Holdfast, now a smoldering ruin* As we speak, my subordinates have already crushed your city to ash and ruin. Your time is over. This despair you feel? It is your punishment. You failed your people, Deg Titan-Blood...and now, you will die a slow and painful death as you watch in horror...*he takes his claws, raking them across the Giant's eyelids and forcing them to weld open, preventing Deg from ever being able to close his eyes again. As the Giant screams in agony, Irituum takes the chains and plants them into the ground, holding Deg there and forcing him to constantly look at his burning Holdfast. Irituum then chuckles as he walks away from the Giant* Those chains will keep their temperature for many days yet. You will be cooked, slowly, from your wounds and out through your body. Curse your own fate, Deg...I was already full, and didn't feel like giving you a quick death by eating you. *he calmly walks back to the holdfast, leaving the scene a horrifying mess of corpses, Deg still screaming as he cooks and watches his home burn*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/3/2015, 11:18 pm

~Sol's Medical Station~

Loria: *she nods slowly and stands as Sol puts his hand on her shoulder, smiling up at him as she removes the remaining bandages from her arm. Despite Ser Sol's healing it was riddled with many scars from her Awakaned Sorcery's aftermath and Harlock's last breath. She takes a deep breath and sets the used bandages on the chair where she'd been sitting* I'm aware that much is expected of me Sol....but I can't help but want to put an end to everything. I want things to be peaceful again....for me and for my comrades. *she gives a small bow to him and goes to leave the room* Thank you too Sol....not just for healing me. You're more important to all of us than you will ever realize. *with that last comment and a bright smile at him, she leaves the room*

Terran: *he's grinning at Ember as she comes back with a tuckered out and peaceful June on her back* Aww~ Fuzzy has a soft side after all. *he teases her, making her twitch her tails in frustration as she walks over to a bed and carefully sets her down into it*

Ember: *she huffs as she hops up onto the bed next to June* I might be a demon but I'm not completely heartless Terran.

Terran: *he smiles and nods, putting a hand on top of her head and tussling Ember's hair playfully* I know that. Loria was right to trust you with a kid. You have a strong motherly side of you that not many people can see.

Ember: *she blushes as Loria walks in, smiling at everyone palling around and milling about* I just....oh nevermind.

Loria: *she waves at everyone with her off hand, keeping her scarred up and numb main hand at her side* Hey everyone.

Frost: *he stares at Loria with icy eyes as usual, his demeanor calm as he spoke* What's going on with your arm? Is it good to fight with?

Loria: *her smile disappears and is replaced with a look of sadness* I-I....It's useless now. I can move it but the feeling in it is no longer there. *she holds it in front of her face and tries to flex her fingers. They move but she couldn't feel the muscles in them at all. She gives a heavy sigh as Karn and Prongs come into the room with Argyle in tow*

Karn: *his face grows softer and he walks up to Loria calmly, putting a hand on her shoulder* It'll be okay Loria. You have us now too. *he gives her a brave smirk* And we won't ever leave your side. We're all friends here until the end. *he looks to Frost and Terran, still smiling* Right you two?

Terran: *he puts an arm around Frost's shoulder, making him look away slightly and nod as Terran spoke* Of course!

Loria: *she smiles at all of them and a tear escapes her eyes and rolls down her face* You guys.... *she gives them a brave smile* Thank you....all of you.

~Krow~

Krow: *she grins at the sight before her, letting her wings flap and flay out to show that she was ready to fly* He certainly knows how to treat the enemy I'll give him that. Come you two. We have a report to give and a reunion to watch~ *she flaps her wings and flies off towards the Viscount, ready to escort him home*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/4/2015, 9:17 pm

~Sol's Station~

Jaeger: *Argyle smiles at the scene and goes to speak, but is cut off by the sound of a man clearing his throat. Standing in the doorway was Jaeger, his eyes sharp and locked onto Loria and Argyle* How sentimental...

Argyle: Excuse me, can we help you, sir?

Jaeger: I'm looking for Terran Grieval and Argyle Crewn. I come on orders from the King himself. You both, as well as Ser Karn and Ser Loria are to report to the palace at once in full armor. Bring your weapons too. And do be quick about it. I'm going pretty far out of my comfort zone to do this...

Argyle: Well, I apologize if it truly has inconvenienced you in any way....by the way, you never said your name...

Jaeger: Forward Commander Jaeger, of the Vanguard. And you can hold your apologies, boy. Since this station is only used by a select few people from the King's army, I will be completely open here. I don't care if you truly are Ser Horvath's grandson, your blood won't get you a free pass of respect from the Vanguard. And if we are being completely honest here, it is taking a great amount of self-control for me to NOT reel back and lay one right into your nose, so I suggest you take a few steps back for your own safety.

Argyle: The hostility is very unneeded, Ser Jaeger. I think you had better leave. Trust me, I'm far stronger than I look.

Jaeger: And now you think you can stand on even ground with me? Boy, you are more than a few decades too early to be getting this high and mighty! *he steps forward, he and Argyle getting inches away from each other's faces as they faced off angrily*

Argyle: Alright, hang rank, what is your problem? You seem to have an awful lot of anger toward me so if you have a problem, speak now or get over it. The one thing I have a vast amount of is patience, but you are starting to wear that thin.

Jaeger: My PROBLEM....*he points right at Loria without even giving her the respect of looking at her* Is her. See, a lot of people wanted Richter Phobos dead. I was one of them.

Argyle: Then you should be thanking us. Loria killed Phobos, and I helped.

Jaeger: *he growls deep* I wanted the pleasure of killing that swine myself....I owed him big time....and you two took away my only chance at closure.

Argyle: Closure?

Jaeger: *he looks right at Loria as he speaks* A man doesn't choose his parents...nor does he choose when calamity falls upon him. But know this, Loria, a man can choose his enemies....And while I will not kill you due to us being on the same side, know I am NOT your friend...My name is Jaeger Phobos, and Richter Phobos was my father. And you have earned yourself an enemy among the Vanguard...*he looks back at the whole group* I wish you all a speedy recovery, and an even quicker trip back here....*he turns around and walks out without another word*

Argyle: Phobos had a son...I thought his eyes gave off a foul stink...

Emil: *he peeks in from behind the door* Is it over? That Jaeger guy...he's pretty intimidating! I can't believe Phobos had a son...

Sol: The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree...this is my first time meeting him, and I must say he does have the same sour aura as his father...But I sense something under that...Pain. A lot of pain. Phobos did something to him, and it messed him up bad.

Yorg: Ever the compassionate man, Sol. I always respected that about you. *Yorg, Kurt, and Cameron all enter the room, Kurt with a slight concerned look on his face* Ser Sol, how is Desmond doing?

Sol: Ah, yes, Ser Kyne should recover fairly quickly. He should be alright by morning.

Argyle: What happened to Desmond? Is he hurt?

Yorg: About that...He and Cameron were sparring, and they had a chance encounter with someone...a Lord of Null.

Emil: A-A-A-A-A-A WHAAAAAT?!

Kurt: It was Semyaza, a particularly old and dangerous Lord of Null. He toyed with us then attacked Desmond. He stuck his fingers in Desmond's neck and began drinking his blood somehow through his fingers...

Yorg: He was in rough shape. But, Cameron was able to drive Semyaza off and save us all.

Sol: You should be proud of your daughter, Loria. She walked out of a fight with a Lord of Null without a scratch on her!

Argyle: *he looks at Cameron, a proud smile on his face* Is this true?

~Krow~

Irituum: *he walks casually to Krow, Tonpetty, and Pike, his arms outstretched as if to greet them* Clever girl! Yes, very clever and very powerful indeed! The day is ours, well done! And your subordinates as well, finally some soldiers that actually FIGHT! *he lowers his arms, the claws disappearing in a flash of flames from his arms, revealing his hands to have black, claw-like nails.* Now then, shall we return to Dis? Having seventeen iron rods jammed into your spine for days kind of has a tiring effect on the body...*he holds out his arms as a demonic seal appears under the entire group. Irituum begins chanting in the Demonic tongue as the seal glows brighter and brighter before exploding with light. When the light dies down, all four of them are back in Dis, in front of Grimoire's keep* Ah, home sweet home...

Pike: How...did....we....WHAAAAA?!

Irituum: Its a Chant that a few Demons, specifically Royal ones, learn. It allows us to travel back home, but the chant must not be broken. Hence, why I didn't use it in prison...

Tonpetty: Amazing...

Irituum: Indeed. Now then...*he walks over to the doors and places a foot on them. He then grins and kicks the doors, which open outwards, in. The sound of the metal snapping and the doors slamming back against the far wall echo out loudly through the keep as Irituum then yells at the top of his lungs* GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'M HOOOOOOOOOOOOME! SHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pike: *he and Tonpetty stare in absolute shock, their eyes comically bulging out of their heads and their mouths opening wide in terror* IS HE COMPLETELY INSANE?!

Tonpetty: SHE'LL KILL HIM! LADY GRIMOIRE WILL KILL THE VISCOUNT FOR SUCH AN OUTBURST!

Demon Servant: *a servant who sees Irituum suddenly shrieks and runs away in terror* HE'S BACK! THE WENDIGO IS BACK AND RUNNING WILD!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/4/2015, 10:10 pm

~Sol's Medical Station~

Cameron: *the embarrassment can be seen all over her face even through her scarf as she pulls it further up and over her face to hide it* I-It's not that impressive....If it hadn't been for Miss Myst's gift, I would've been done for right then and there.... *she admits, the creature on her arm poking up a sort of head as if it's name had been called. It looks at the group curiously and tilts its head, unable to really comprehend what was going on from its vantage point*

Loria: *she smiles and walks over to Cameron before putting a hand on her head and tussling her hair, kneeling down and wrapping the blushing girl in a hug* Good job Cameron~ Mommy is very proud of you. *she tells her affectionately, a large, beaming smile on her face. As she stands up however, she looks straight at Yorg and her eyes lose their softness* I have an odd question for you....You see, while my armor remains mostly intact from my bouts with Phobos and Harlock, my weapon is gone due to my Awakened Sorcery cutting it into flower petals for my use. I was hoping that you could go with me to Mystic Forger Gale and request a special weapon to be forged for me, something that could stand the might of my Awakened Sorcery but still allow me to use my other Sorcery's talents.

Terran: *he sighs and looks at Ember* I guess that means I'll be heading off to get my armor on huh? Gah, I hate how mine looks. *he gives a lazy wave and starts to walk past Emil* I'll see you guys back at the castle. Just head on over without me and I'll catch up with you.

Karn: *he puts a hand on Loria's shoulder and looks to Ser Sol* I guess that means I'll be leaving. I'll stop by again after things calm down so that we can finish up with my injuries. For now, I'll at the very least get into my legging's and greaves and meet you all at the castle. Come on Frost. *he says to everyone before he and Frost head off without another word*

~Dis~

Krow: *she hears the familiar humming of dark energy and gives a light flap of her wings to get airborne* Incoming! *she warns her partners loudly, a moment later a vast field of dark energy flaying outwards from the castle and snaring the Viscount while smacking both Tonpetty and Pike a few dozen feet away from him. Krow however, thanks to her quick thinking, manages to dodge what dark energy had come out of the castle's doors*

Grimoire: *a growl can be heard as Grimoire emerges from her castle with her scythe in hand* Which one....of you idiots....woke me up....from my nap?! *she growls loudly, her face softening as her eyes land on Irituum. Immediately her scythe's energy stops crackling and dissipates, the field of dark energy disappearing as her eyes sparkle and she leaps at Irituum, using her scythe to spin around on his armor before landing in front of him and hugging him* Irituum! You dastardly oaf, welcome home! *she tells him warmly and what seems to be happily*

Krow: *a bead of sweat drips down the sides of her face as she watches the oddly sentimental scene in front of her* I assume that my report can wait until later then your Ladyship?

Grimoire: *she sighs and waves Krow off* Yes yes, go report to Grom for the time being. Grimmy is busy! *she says to her, making Krow nod and flap her wings as if to fly off*

Krow: As you wish your Ladyship. *she then promptly flies off to let Irituum and Grimoire be alone, motioning with her hands to Tonpetty and Pike to get them to follow her as she flew inside of the castle to search for Grom*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/5/2015, 9:48 pm

~Silvenheim Palace, a few hours later~

Argyle: *he, now clad in the armor he wore when he fought Grom and Phobos, stands with Loria, Cameron, Kurt, Yorg, Karn, Emil, Frost, Catia, and Kiria just outside the palace doors. Prongs and June were near the gates, Prongs talking with Dolph. The two had known each other, back when they were enemies. But, despite all those years of fighting, they had always respected one another. And that respect seems to have carried on to this day. As the group waits for Terran, they continue to discuss the recent events* So...We know that in the Immortal Lands, not only is there a chance that we can win against the Demons now that Prince Lucas plans to martch on a full campaign alongside Ser Horvath, but there is also a very strong chance that these "Lords of Null" are planning something involving Groff Dark?

Yorg: Indeed. "The Eternal Land of Dragons", Semyaza called it. That can only be Avalon, Continent of Dragons, and home to the strongest of all enemies that the Mortal races have faced...I can only assume this is Khan's big push. He probably plans to use all these Contractors to invade Null and kill Groff Dark, taking the throne of Null for himself....

Argyle: Groff Dark is the being responsible for the destruction of my village and Cameron's village. Wouldn't him being defeated be a good thing?

Kurt: Normally, Argyle, I would agree with you on that. However, you REALLY don't want Khan in charge of Null...The guy was an ancient Eastern war monger. He nearly conquered all of the Mortal Realm, until Groff Dark just happened to spring up a gate to Null and had his beasts rip Khan's army apart. Trust me, Khan would use Null and grind all of us under his heel. We need to find out more....and possibly stop him. If he succeeds, he'll turn his wrath to Silvenheim first. And we won't be able to get back home in time of even hoping to stop him. The Lords of Null follow them, so its pretty obvious what we have to do. We learn more, and we get stronger. Because one day, we may need to be strong enough to defeat them.

Argyle: *he looks over to Cameron, giving her a reassuring smile and placing his hand on her shoulder*

~Dis, a few hours later~

Lucifer: I AM ORDERING YOU, BALROG! KILL IT!

Grom: *his massive form stood silent, his two center arms crossed in front of his chest while his upper and lower sets rested. His expression was glazed over and tired, as if Lucifer was getting on his nerves.* And I told YOU, Prince, I take orders from only Mother and King Nifelheim. Lord Baphamet asked Mother to spare this Half-Mortal's life to see what its aim is. And so, we keep it alive.

Lucifer: IT KILLED FOUR OF MY SOLDIERS! MY TRAINED SOLDIERS! NOT YOUR BRAINLESS HALF-GIANT GRUNTS OR THE DOLTS WHO LANDED WARRIOR DUTIES HERE, BUT MY ELITE, TRAINED, POWERFUL DEMON SOLDIERS! I DEMAND ITS HEAD! NOW GIVE IT TO ME, YOU BULL-HEADED ABOMINATION!

Grom: *he clenches his fists immediately. he then glances to Grimoire and Irituum, awaiting orders*

Irituum: *he chuckles lightly as he stands on the other side of Grimoire's cushion-throne, his metal teeth gnashing slightly as he eyes Lucifer* You know, Lady Grimoire could just give the word, and Grom here could grind you to a nice Prince Paste, and then I could grill up whats left for a nice dip for some chips...how does that sound, Lucifer?

Grom: The Half-Mortal said it would keep killing until Krow would see it...I would think we should meet his demands.

Lucifer: Its obviously a trick, you simple hulk!

Grom: Have you ever known a Half-Demon to lie to an ally?

Lucifer: What does that have to do with it?!

Grom: Our kind have their standards. We keep our word. If he sees Krow, he will stop.

Irituum: My my, aren't we reliable, Grommy? SHEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!~

Grom: *he glares slightly at Irituum, his patience already thin from Lucifer*.....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/5/2015, 11:40 pm

~Silvenheim Palace~

June: *she's relaxed and sitting still for once on Prongs' shoulders, happily snuggling up to him as he and Dolph speak*

Catia: *she has her eyes shut tightly as she bows apologetically to everyone, her wings drooping slightly on her back* I-I'm so sorry for losing myself everyone! Please forgive me!

Kiria: *she sighs and scratches the back of her head* It's really not that big of a deal. Terran took care of you when you lost it and went psycho on everyone so I'm sure everything is fine.

Karn: *he puts his good hand on Catia's head and smiles at her* Your little sister is right. Relax. I'm sure if you lose it again then Terran will be there to make sure you don't hurt anyone again.

Loria: *she's about to speak when she spots Terran walking up, sporting his rather unusual looking armor. It looks like his normal clothing only he's wearing a single pauldron on his right shoulder and he's wearing a dark colored scarf around his neck that's large enough to be pulled up above the bridge of his nose. Loria inclines her head to him as he walks up* Speak of the devil....

Terran: *he walks up and smiles meekly* Sorry I'm late. I couldn't decide if I should really even put this stuff on. I don't like wearing a ton of armor.

Frost: *he sighs and glances away, unable to really retort given that he wasn't the biggest fan of armor either unlike Karn or Loria*

Kiria: *she nudges Terran with her elbow and gives him a sly smirk* Last time I checked you didn't look like a thief!

Terran: *everyone tenses up a little after Kiria had said that but they all breathe a sigh of relief when Terran begins laughing* Hahaha~ You'd be surprised! I can be quite the smooth operator when I want to be.

~Dis~

Grimoire: *she's watching everything that's happening and sighs when Grom looks to her for orders* If the half-mortal wishes to see Krow before he'll stop killing everything then let it be done. I do not believe he would try anything stupid within my presence anyway, lest he wished to lose his head.

Krow: *she's standing silently off to the side of the room, leaning on the wall as she watches everything happen. As she hears the confirmation to let the half-mortal see her, she smirks and gets up to walk over to where Grom and Lucifer where speaking, albeit with bad attitudes* Tell him that I shall see him immediately and to stop causing so much trouble. It'll be quite the headache if my own troops are so insubordinate that it seems that I cannot tame them.

Cornelia: *she growls at Krow's statement* You really need to be more forceful with the rules around here Krow....your half-mortal's must learn that running rampant like this one is is unacceptable!

Krow: *she sighs and glances at Cornelia, glaring at her* I do not need your reminder of our current situation lizard girl....

Cornelia: *she seems to seethe with frustration before Grimoire holds up her hand to her, the gesture making her keep her temper in check despite Krow's words*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 11/8/2015, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/8/2015, 12:40 am

~Silvenheim Palace~

Lucas: *almost as soon as Terran arrives, the doors to the palace open. Standing there is Prince Lucas, clad in what appeared to be white steel armor designed with the carvings of phoenixes in the metal. His lance-like sword hung from his waste as he held a phoenix-head helm of white steel in his arm. He smiled warmly to the group and bowed politely* Its good to see you all again. Welcome. Please, if you could follow me, the ceremony will start.

Argyle: What ceremony? My prince, what is going on?

Lucas: *he grins slightly* You'll find out. Now, come on. *he motions for everyone to follow him as they all enter the palace. The throne room had been decorated with banners of the Myrrian standard, a vast, white tree with a great, white and gold Phoenix perched in its branches on a silver field. Nobles all gathered around the hall, lined along the vast red carpet that the group walked upon as they followed Lucas. Many whispered and talked, some joyously, others with contempt, but all eyes were on the group. Finally, they stopped before the throne, Garlith standing there, flanked by Ser Horvath and the Royal Knights. Lucas stepped next to Garlith, standing on the step beneath Lyra and Garlith. Standing on the other side of Garlith was Prince Siegfried, looking as sour as the day Loria was knighted. Finally, Garlith holds up his hand and the entire room silences. A line of trumpeters blast a fanfare and then silence, and all eyes fall upon Garlith*

Garilth: Ser Loria, the King's Blade, and Ser Karn, the King's Justice, step forward along with Argyle Crewn and Ser Terran Grieval.

Argyle: *he and the other three step forward, all kneeling at once to Garlith*

Garlith: The Kingdom knows of Ser Karn, the King's Justice, and Ser Loria, the King's Blade. They, along with Ser Horvath, are the only three remaining King's Knights, an order who were known as the strongest force in all of Myrr. Lead by only the Crown Prince and Ser Horvath, the King's Knights meet justice throughout all that the King declares to be his. They are the Knights who are the first to fight, and the last to leave the battlefield. They are the strength of Myrr as a whole, and are the pride of our Spell-Blooded Knights! And so, we shall fill the remaining two positions today, by raising two worthy men to the peerage as King's Knights! *he takes his spear and gently taps Argyle's shoulders and Terran's shoulders* Now, arise, Ser Argyle Crewn, The King's Shield, and Ser Terran Grieval, the King's Mercy!

~Dis~

Grom: *he smirks at Krow, her assertiveness being something he always admired about her* You'll find him in the hold beneath Lord Baphamet's lab. Just take the staircase down to your right as soon as you enter it. We had to contain him behind a field of energy, due to his ability. Lord Baphamet had been experimenting with him and his Sorcery, and the results of these experiments were that his aging stopped completely and that his entire body can now become a type of gas. From what Baphamet's records on the experiment show, he can freely control the properties of this gas as well. Due to the versatility of this power and the violent nature of its holder, I would ask that you exercise caution.

Lucifer: If that thing is even a hair out of line when you are done, I'll have it tortured and destroyed! *he storms out, clearly annoyed*

Grom: *he glares at Lucifer as he storms out* Hmph....he is only upset because Lord Samael was selected to lead the war effort on Avalon instead of him...How petty, for a prince.

Piper: *he is hanging upside-down from the ceiling, a smile on his face as he drops down, kneeling before Grimoire* I have returned, Mother. So far, my scouts have yet to find him. But rest assured, Ezekiel cannot hide forever....Even with his Curse, we will locate him for Your Ladyship and His Majesty, the King. However, there are many pockets of cold mist all over Jotunheim. I humbly request an extension on our search time...At this rate, we will not be able to search all of them in time....*he looks over and sees Krow* Ah, Krow. Good to see you again. We are currently searching for someone...a Demon, who went rogue along with Ember many years ago...He is one of the rare Ghelgeth Demons, Demons born of cold instead of fire. And he has a very troublesome ability...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/8/2015, 8:46 am

~Silvenheim Palace~

Terran: *he carefully stands up and looks to Karn and Loria, scratching the back of his head as he smiles awkwardly at them* This isn't exactly the ceremony I wanted....what with my saving the town from Catia with my Sorcery rather than doing this on skill alone....

Karn: *he laughs and smacks Terran on the back, grinning at him* You're more than skilled enough for this position Terran! This one is perfect for you. All you have to do is ensure that the townspeople are happy and that peace is kept. Not too hard eh?

Frost: *he rolls his eyes* If we leave that to Terran I have a feeling he'd spend all day in a bar before he did any actual work....

Terran: *he smirks and wraps an arm around Frost's shoulders, making him blink at him in surprise* Ah loosen up mister freeze! This is a day to celebrate! The King's Knights are all together again! And best of all.... *he looks to Loria as she walks up to Argyle and stands in front of him* I think our favorite blade is about to show everyone that his majesty's decision was a good one.

Loria: *she takes a deep breath and smiles at Argyle* To think....only a year ago you were still my squire. Now you're going to be fighting at my side as his majesty's shield and I his blade. *she carefully grabs Argyle by the arm and pulls him into a hug, closing her eyes momentarily as she speaks* I am proud to have you at my side Argyle. Now and forever. *she lets go of him and looks to Terran, Frost and Karn as they all smile back at her*

Karn: *he gives a hearty chuckle and puts a hand on the hilt of his sword* What do you say we all have our prince show us into battle and lead us to inevitable victory? *he draws his blade and holds it above his head, angling it over all of their heads*

Terran: *he sighs sarcastically and takes his greatsword off of his back, touching the blade to Karn's sword and smirking at all of them* You're such a pain....

Frost: *he looks at the scene with a tiny bit of pride shining in his eyes as he sees Loria look to Argyle for his response, ready to put her hand on the hilt of his blade should he decide to join in on Karn's gesture alongside Terran*

~Dis~

Grimoire: *she grins at Piper's request, looking to Krow as she responded* You are doing well so far Piper. However, we must find dear Ezekiel quickly. I sense that failure to do so may wind up in a disaster....

Krow: *she narrows her eyes at Grimoire's words* Pardon my rudeness your Ladyship, but what could this Ezekiel possibly have that would cause such an omen to come from your lips?

Grimoire: *she sighs deeply and grows serious* Ezekiel was my caretaker as well as Ember's growing up. He knows many things about the two of us that so many others do not. If he were to share his information with the wrong person, I could very well be in a lot of trouble.

Krow: *she nods slowly looking to Grom* While I agree with your sentiment of caution against Lord Baphamet's newest pet, I assure you that if he were to cross me than you would have more problems than this one running rampant. *she gives a polite bow to Grimoire and Irituum as she begins to take her leave* Your Ladyship, I shall return soon. Hopefully with a new recruit in tow. *she then leaves for Lord Baphamet's lab and follows Grom's directions, stopping at the bottom of the steps before letting her Sorcery activate, creating an illusion of herself without a split soul. She wanted to test him as well as see him, just in case he proved that he would be potentially useful to her....*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/12/2015, 1:58 pm

~Silvenheim~

Argyle: *he smiles and draws his Murokumo, him and Loria touching it to the other blades as the crowd within the palace cheer for their new King's Knights*

Lucas: *he smiles and nods* I approve. With these four, we can definitely take the fight to the Immortals, perhaps even get the Giants to come to peace with us...

Siegfried: *he scoffs at his brother's last words* Giants...little better than beasts, in my opinion...savage brutes.

Lucas: Have you ever been to Jotunheim, brother?

Siegfried: No, but I'm sure you're going to talk my ear off about how "Giants are actually more like us than I think". Right?

Lucas: That, and the fact that while Giants have incredibly long lifespans, I think they are definitely like us...Mortal.

Siegfried: Last time you uttered such nonsense, Father locked you away. I think he did the right thing.

Lucas: Think about it, Siegfried. There are old Giants. Ones with grey hair and wrinkles. Giants die and need to keep their population up. If anything, they are EXACTLY like us, only larger and with longer lifespans.

Siegfried: They also have killed countless of our Knights and Soldiers, as well as our innocent people. Remember that?

Lucas: Can't the same be said about us with them?

Siegfried: *his face, for a brief instant, seemed to light with anger. It was as if Lucas's words were irritating Siegfried to a vast degree* I will hear no more of this. *he turns and goes to walks out of the throne room* You can go and prattle about peace with those buffoons as much as you want, Lucas. I, on the other hand, will focus on more important details, such as finding Ciaren, our sister. Or did you forget about her? That's right. You were locked away when she was taken. Hmmmm...maybe if you didn't fill your head with such garbage such as thoughts of peace with our SWORN ENEMIES, then maybe you would have been there to save her? *as Siegfried speaks, Lucas's smile fades and he looks down, clearly hurt by Siegfried's words* You see? You may be the eldest, Lucas, but you are and always will be nothing more than a disappointing failure. *his eyes narrow* You inherited the White Phoenix, one of the two Heavenly Phoenixes of Felix the First....what a waste. If Felix could see his grandson now, he would turn in his grave. *he leaves the throne room, not another word being uttered*

Garlith: *he sighs at his son, clearly troubled by Siegfried* You boys...you are so much like Heinkiel and myself when we were young...

Lucas: I'm not sure if that's a good thing...

Garlith: My brother chose his fate. But you, Lucas, you have the chance to make history, no matter what happens. You will either gain us new allies, end an Immortal Race's hold on a Continent, or both.

Lucas: Or I'll die trying. Either way, we will not fail you, Father.

Garlith: I know this...but the people, on the other hand, will need some convincing. We have many numbers flocking to the city to join your army, however it is still not enough yet. We can begin the campaign, but we have no way of prolonging it unless the flow increases. For this, you must prove that you and the other King's Knights are ready for this war. Ser James and Ser Zigg, two members of the Vanguard, were called back here to Myrr for an assignment. With the Southern War occupying the attention of all other Knights, we needed them to investigate reports of strange rituals being performed on an island to the south. They say that things are being worshiped there...dark things, ancient things.

Argyle: If I may ask, Your Majesty, do you believe that the work of Null might be behind this?

Garlith: It is not outside the realm of possibility. It is known that Groff Dark is worshiped by some as a god.

Kurt: ...may I ask that I go with them, My King!?

Garlith: Ser Kurt, are you not Ser Loria's company Quartermaster? Why would you wish to accompany her on a mission meant for King's Knights?

Kurt: ...before I joined up, I was a devout worshiper of Null. Not Groff Dark or the Lords of Null, but the realm itself. I know the rituals performed by Dark Worshipers like the back of my hand. If anyone can give them insight on this if Null is truly at work, I can.

Yorg: While Kurt assists the Royal Knights, Cameron and I will go to Mystic Forger Gale to help with Loria's new weapon. I believe the crafting arts of my people may help her develop a useful weapon that will allow her to use her Awakened Sorcery without having to expend her weapon....With Your Majesty's permission, of course.

Garlith: I see...it sounds like a capital idea. For now, Ser Loria will have to raid the armory for a suitable weapon to wield should she need to fight. Are we all in agreement?

Argyle: ....My king, may I make a request?

Garlith: Of course, Ser Argyle.

Argyle: *the sound of "Ser" before his name was strange to him. He would have to get used to it* May I request that Prongs, June, and Ember accompany us?

Garlith: Your reasoning?

Argyle: Prongs and June are both capable fighters, with years of fighting Vanguard-rank enemies as experience. As well, if it is actually the Dragon Cult instead of Null Worshipers, then we will need people with insight as to the Cult itself to help us. Also, I would feel comfortable having another warrior as honorable as Ser Karn, like Prongs, watching over Loria and Kurt should we run into an opponent too powerful at this time for them to fight.

Garlith: Hmmmm....as an extra level of security, I will have Sol join you all.

Sol: *he was sipping a glass of wine from the refreshments table when he hears Garlith's decree. He spits it out in a large spray, covering poor Emil, who was standing next to him, in red wine from face to chest* W-WHAT?!

Emil: *he comically wipes a few drops of wine from his eyes* No, don't trouble yourself. My shirt isn't ruined at all....*his voice is heavily laden with sarcasm*

Garlith: You've been training in combat. In fact, you are more than ready for this type of mission. Besides, if Sol is there, then he can provide powerful healing when needed.

Sol: U-U-UNCLE! YOU WOULD REALLY LET ME FIGHT AS A KNIGHT?!

Garlith: *he smiles to Sol* Of course. You are my blood after all. I believe in you. And Ser Argyle, what makes you think that Prongs and June are trustworthy?

Argyle: I met Prongs before, at Sol's Station. He isn't like Phobos...and isn't like the late Schmidt. He has honor, and integrity. Also, he protects June with his life from what I've heard of him. Anyone who would protect a young girl like that is in no way evil.

Garlith: *he thinks back to his brother, Heinkiel. Though he liked children just fine, he was still very evil. But, Prongs did have the moral fiber that Heinkiel lacked* Hmmmm....You speak avidly for him. Would you be willing to bet on whether or not he will turn on us?

Argyle: *he steps forward, looking Garlith in the eye before kneeling to him* If Prongs and June betray us...You may take my life as payment for my foolishness.

Emil: *he and the others, especially the crowd, all gasp*

Garlith: ....*a smile suddenly breaks out on his face and he starts laughing in a jolly tone* HAHA! I knew you had the fiber of a King's Shield! I already knew that Prongs and June hold no ill intent. Jaeger, like his father before him, can tell when people lie. After he returned, I had him listen to a conversation between myself and Prongs. Indeed, Prongs has the fiber to be a great Knight, and June as well, should she mature more. I was testing your resolve, Argyle. A King's Shield must be willing to lay his life down for those around him, especially those he respects, trusts, and loves as well as his King. They will join your group upon your departure. Also...Prongs requested something of me, but I told him it was up to you as a Knight. He will ask you himself before you all leave. Now, go and rest. You all leave for the port city of Oros at first light! Ser Wyald said he would be kind enough to transport your group there, but from there you will need to take a Royal Naval vessel to the island, as Wyald's Sorcery cannot reach the island due to a strange force on the island. According to him, when he tried to scout it once, he tried warping there and ended up in the middle of the ocean, leagues away from the island.

~Dis~

Baphamet: *as Krow made her way to the cell, he and the others stand behind a large slab of reflective glass, watching Krow and the Half-Mortal's interaction. He glances up at Grom, making a small bleat as he sighs* I read something interesting in your report, Grom...you said that the subject...spoke?

Grom: Yes...He said he would stop the killings as soon as he saw Krow.

Baphamet: *he strokes his beard on his chin before laughing, letting out bleats with the laugh* GAAAAHAHAHAHBLEEEEEHAHAHAHAHBLEEE!

Grom: ...did what I say amuse you, Lord Baphamet?

Baphamet: Indeed! You see, we never taught him how to speak! We didn't teach him anything! You realize what this means, correct?

Grom: *realization dawns on his face as he looks into the room Krow and the Half-Demon were in* We weren't the ones observing him....HE was observing US!

Baphamet: It would seem that the subject is far more self-aware and far more insightful than we gave him credit for. I failed to make an obedient servant, but I succeeded in creating a dangerous weapon! Now, lets just hope young Krow here can reign in the uppity creature...

???: *The Half-Demon was small in stature, only the size of a child. He even looked child-like, around the age of 10. He had scraggly black hair that hung over his eyes and a serious, straight mouth. He wore what seemed to be a coat with long sleeves that covered his arms completely and a hood that he always kept up. His pants were black cloth and his feet were bare, save for black leather sandals. His skin was the color of a tangerine, and his whole body seemed to emit a strange, gas-like mist. When he goes to speak, his voice is soft but has a great amount of intelligence to it* ....I understand trying to test me, but sending a clone without a Soul while you hide behind that wall feels a bit insulting...*he looks up, his left eye closed and seeming to emit more gas, flowing up to a ventilation shaft above him* I can see you there....I turned my eye to gas and have been using it to watch you all for a while now. I could hear everything, including Lucifer's order to have me killed...*he looks up at the Krow clone* Please, bring your real body here. I am asking politely because I do not wish to appear hostile. However, I do have a limit of self-respect. I won't talk to only a clone. I hold no intention of harming you, Commander. The soldiers from earlier were merely my way of getting your attention. Now that I have it, I have every intention of honoring my word. It is as the Balrog said, we Half-Demons keep our promises.

Grom: Clever boy...

Baphamet: His insight and natural sense of self are surprising! Dare I say, he may even be more self-aware than most Demons! *he looks up to Grimoire, a smirk on his face* Wouldn't you agree, Princess?

Irituum: Hmmm....the ability to make himself gas...a strange ability indeed. And we have nothing to completely contain him?

Baphamet: Other than killing him and putting his soul in a Crystal, no. We do not. Its a miracle he's been so calm with us, to be honest.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/13/2015, 3:07 am

~Silvenheim~

Loria: *following Argyle and Garlith's conversation, she growls and marches over to Argyle before using her numb arm to punch him in the back of his head* You're such a reckless idiot, saying stuff like that before thinking!

Terran: *he starts laughing* And you're an exception miss perfect?

Loria: *she immediately breaks out into a blush and looks at the ground, clenching her fists out of irritation* W-Well I.... *she looks over at him and glares in his direction* I really hate it when you're right....you know that?

Terran: *he walks over and tussles Loria's hair a bit, grinning at her* Yes I know.

Prongs: *he lumbers over, a peacefully sleeping June on his back* I am astounded that you would speak so highly of the two of us Ser Argyle. After all, we were enemies not too long ago.

Karn: *he walks over and smirks at Prongs* I had a hand in that. We really must duel again sometime Prongs!

Frost: *he glares at the two of them, an ice cold look in his eyes* If you two even think about having a duel in our city I'll keelhaul the both of you!

Ember: *as the group bursts out into laughter over Frost's comment, she walks into the room and goes straight up to Ser Sol, her tails twitching impatiently* How much longer are you going to keep me waiting with my husband? He and many others still require treatment.

Terran: *he sighs and walks over, picking Ember up by the hood of her sweatshirt and making her squeak in surprise before growling angrily at Terran for having picked her up without her permission* Chill out Ember. I'm sure his workload is big enough as it is. Besides, Argyle wants you to come with us on a mission soon. You'll have plenty of time to chastise Sol about Forcestus while we're traveling.

Ember: *she stops growling for a moment upon the mention of having been requested by Argyle to go on a mission with him* What? Why the hell would I go with you? I have more important things to think about than traveling around with you guys! Now put me down dammit! *she barks at Terran, her tails fur bristling furiously. After a heavy sigh, he nods and sets her down carefully before she brushes herself off and stares at Argyle, her eyes telling him that she was not in the mood to be patient with anyone today*

~Dis~

Grimoire: *she grins back at Baphamet, her fangs showing in her smile* Very interesting indeed Lord Baphamet....

Krow: *to everyone's complete surprise, not only does Krow force her illusion to vanish, she begins to laugh as she comes out from behind the wall* Well well! You're certainly much more than I expected. I like that....so far. *she looks to Baphamet, a smile still visible on her face* Do me a favor Lord Baphamet and let him out of that cage of his would you? It seems to be doing very little to keep him contained anyways. *she looks on at the boy in front of her and kneels to his eye level* Tell me....what do you call yourself kid? I feel like someone of your intellect should deserve at least that much. Also.... *she smirks, her demon fangs showing* What else can you do?
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/13/2015, 10:38 am

~Silvenheim~

Argyle: *sensing that Ember required an explanation for his actions, he stepped forward to Ember, looking her directly in the eyes, knowing full well she was probably looking at his soul* Out of all the Brave Companions, and many fellow Knights, we've fought numerous battles together, Ember. I'm not asking for you to help me because you are powerful or because its inconvenient for you...I'm asking for your help because you are my friend, and I want you to travel with us on this journey. If Ser Forcestus was well, I would ask the same of him. Because you both are not only honorable Knights, but true friends as well. I won't pretend to try to be a hero like Eddard or the other King's Knights of old. I won't strut around and display myself as better than any other soldier out their risking themselves for this kingdom. I am a Knight, and my duty is to my King and Kingdom. And I am proud to carry out this service beside such great people as you two, Ember. *he then looks over to Prongs and smiles* Ser Karn has an uncanny knack for meeting good people. If he trusts you and believes that you are our ally now, then I will trust you as well. Besides, Prongs, I can tell that you don't want to just sit around and give info on the enemy. *he turns around and faces Prongs fully* You're an honest soul, and have the heart of a real Knight. I would be happy to have someone like you watching my back.

Emil: Sheesh, Argyle...sometimes, I think you're too good for your own good....

Dolph: Indeed....but there was someone else who would have said the same thing as young Argyle. Though he said he would not present himself as a Knight like Eddard, he is more like Eddard in nature than he thinks. And besides, Prongs seems a stout fellow. Hardly the nature of a Dragon Apostle.

Glencour: *he steps over to Dolph* It is known that there are Mortals that live in the Immortal lands. In Jotunheim, they are second class people. In Avalon, they are most likely used to make more Apostles. As for Dis...well, you don't want to know what they do to Mortals over there....Of course, you and I know all too well, Ser Dolph.

Dolph: Well met again, Ser Glencour.

Emil: Two legendary Ogre Knights right in front of me...I really hope I can become just as strong!

~Dis~

Baphamet: Heh? You want me to let him out?!

Grom: Krow can handle it. She's stronger than she looks, Lord Baphamet. Lord Irituum's report was very...enlightening...as to the extent of her power.

Baphamet: *he shrugs and places his hand over one of the command crystals before him. The shield lowers and the Half Demon stands up, calmly walking out from the cell* Now Krow is on her own...

???: *the Half-Demon stands and keeps his eyes locked onto Krow's, so as to show her proper respect* Lord Baphamet said many strange names for the gases he would take from me. Out of all of them...I liked this one name the most....Argon. My name is Argon.

Baphamet: He's naming himself now?!

Grom: So he is more intelligent than you thought. You severely underestimated this one, Lord Baphamet...

Baphamet: This is incredible! His being alive is a complete and total breakthrough! A Half-Demon of perfect versatility!

Argon: I am capable of turning my entire body into gas. I can also manipulate this gas, changing its composition and effects at my will. In essence, I am made of gas. I can become painkiller gas, poisonous gas, and various other forms of gas. My ability can also be used to turn certain parts of my body to gas, such as my arms or eyes, and move them within a distance of several meters. When my eyes are gas, they can see everything before their cloud form in perfect clarity. Everything around it is seen, allowing me to see and entire room in one look. But...I have far more destructive applications if that is what you seek. Those four soldiers...they were my demonstration. Order me, and I will bring ruin to all enemies before me. I would become a miasma of death, if it will mean that I have purpose. For that is what I truly seek. *he kneels down to Krow, his face completely straight* Give me purpose, so that I can be more than just a test subject.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/13/2015, 11:40 pm

~Silvenheim~

Ember: *she seems to fume for a few moments before she unclenches her fists and gives a heavy sigh* Fiiiiine! I'll go with you....sheesh, you're more annoying than Eddard was about this crap.... *she glares at Ser Sol* Don't think you're off the hook mister! Else I'll make sure you regret it! *she then walks over to Prongs and looks up at him for a moment before carefully trying to clamber onto his shoulder, much to Prongs' surprise*

Prongs: *he gently helps Ember climb up onto his shoulder before turning back to Argyle and nodding to his sentiment* That's terrific to hear Ser Argyle. As it so happens and as his majesty had said, I have a small request to make of you. As a Royal Knight, you are entitled to your own company as much as Lady Loria is. *he bows his head and closes his eyes as he gives an awkward kind of half-kneeling gesture to him* I would be honored if June and I could be accepted as full members of your Knight's company.

Karn: *he blinks at the sight before his look softens and he nudges Argyle in the ribs* Go on kid. These two would be amazing addition's to any company but he's choosing you of all people to join up with. He must admire you a lot.

Ember: *she grumbles something no one can catch before carefully settling herself on Prongs' shoulder, closing her eyes and letting her tails droop off of the side of Prongs' massive body as she tries to fall asleep and rest next to June*

~Dis~

Krow: *she grins at Argon's choice of name, nodding to it as she speaks to him* Argon....I quite like the sound of that as well. And your description of your latent use of your sorcery and curse sounds quite useful to me. *she offers her hand to him to take* If it is a purpose that you had sought, you shall have it. Come, I will take you under my wings and we will sow fear, chaos and destruction amongst our enemies together. How does that sound to you my wispy friend?

Cornelia: *she frowns at Krow's interaction, folding her arms across her chest as she narrows her eyes at her* Something is fishy with her....she's far too friendly with everyone she meets for her own good.... *she looks to Lord Baphamet* Do you have any idea what her demon's curse might be? To my knowledge, she has never used it nor has she seemed to have one in the first place....
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/14/2015, 11:51 pm

~Silvenheim~

Argyle: *he looks at Prongs and smiles, placing a hand on his massive shoulder* I would be honored to have you both in my company. I look forward to fighting alongside both of you, and getting to know both of you better. *he looks over to Garlith* My King, how long until our departure?

Garlith: You will leave at first light tomorrow morning. Make sure your chosen Company members are prepared. Rest well until then, and I will bid you all good luck tomorrow before your departure.

Argyle: *he looks to Prongs and nods to him* I will see both of you tomorrow at first light. Rest well, Prongs, June. *he then turns to Loria and Cameron, smiling* Lets head home. All of us.

Sol: *he slowly begins floating back towards the banquet table before Shagga stops him by standing in his way* Ooof!

Shagga: *he growls and looks down at Sol* Where do you think you're going, white mage? You have healing to do. We need Forcestus back in fighting shape soon. So, he's going to need all the healing he can get. Mephestopheles really messed him up. He needs to be back up and running. According to Dolph, Forcestus wants all of us Brave Companions to come together after Ember gets back. We all need to talk about something. Something big. And before you go running off to some remote island in some godless region of the sea, you are gonna give that big lug all the healing your little arms can pump out. Understand?

Sol: *he looks up at Shagga, clearly intimidated* Um....sure. *he smiles meekly*

~Dis~

Baphamet: I too have been suspicious of her, dear Cornelia...The way she walks, the swagger of her appearance, the confidence in her eyes...I dare say, the way she even conducts herself to her officers and her subordinates alike...It is not unlike a young King Nifelheim himself....and that is what terrifies me the most. Her Curse is currently unknown to us, as she has never used it. However....whatever it may be, I can promise you it will be a power that could reshape this entire war....and that is why King Nifelheim is so interested in her career. He has officially declared her among his officers to be a figure of interest. The brass are watching us, dear Cornelia, Lady Grimoire, Master Grom, Lord Irituum...and I would wager it wont be long until Mephestopheles decides to send one of his Officers here to bolster us...and bring us under your father's heel entirely.

Grom: An Officer of Lord Mephestopheles' army....I hear they are powerful Demons, born from branch Royalty....as well as Vampyres, who defected from the Dragons and joined our cause with their Houses...

Irituum: Oh pish posh...Demon, Vampyre, either one is a delicacy if cooked right....I would know. Remember, Gentlemen, and Ladies of course....that Grimmy here is far stronger than you think. She is, after all, the future Queen of Demons. And I myself am no pushover...*he gnashes his teeth in excitement* I can't wait to see how this plays out! GRIIIIIIIIIMMMMY!~ I'm excited now! I remember that Lucifer sent his Armored Dullards out to kill the Phoenix Prince in the Mortal continent! LET ME GO KILL THEM AND THE PRINCE?!~

Baphamet: I serve you and your father, my lady. Whatever your choice, I support it. Your brother has no mind for true domination and torment, and I do so love to toy with simple minds like those....~

Argon: *he looks up at Krow and grins, taking her hand and standing up* If it is my purpose, then I will fulfill it with great enthusiasm!
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/15/2015, 12:18 am

~Silvenheim~

Loria: *she looks to Cameron and Yorg* I expect the two of you to get to Mystic Forger Gale as soon as you can. I'm very vulnerable without a weapon that can support me reliably in combat. *she kneels down and pulls Cameron into a hug* Be good while I'm gone and momma will be home as soon as she can okay?

Cameron: *she gives a light blush and a smile from Loria's hug, returning it briefly before moving away and looking to Yorg to await his order to leave*

Loria: *she stands up and looks to Argyle, smiling at him as she turns to leave for the armory* I'll be home as soon as I find what I need Argyle. You're free to go to my room in my company's barracks and stay there as long as you need to. *she leaves to the armory, hoping to acquire either a lance and shield or spear for herself before she would head back to join Argyle at home*

Terran: *he puts his hands behind his head and looks to Lucas with a smirk* What do you say we go out tonight to eat and chat? Having been in captivity so long must've made you work up some kind of appetite I bet!

Karn: *he nods to Terran's sentiment and puts a hand on Lucas' shoulder* I agree with Terran. Let us feast for tonight so that we're good and ready at first light tomorrow!

Prongs: *he smiles at everyone's interactions and hoes to lumber out of the room, Ember opening one eye and smirking at Sol* I'll come by in a little bit to make sure that you're not slacking~ *she says to him, a hint of edge on her tone as Prongs left the castle to return to Sol's medical station*

Catia: *she walks up to Shagga and gives him a quick bow before addressing him politely* E-Excuse me Ser Shagga? Where is Ser Wyald right now? I-I want to talk to him.

Kiria: *she sighs and smiles meekly at Shagga* If you would take her to him for me that would be great. I need to go let off some steam.... *she walks off and gives a lazy wave to everyone else as she heads for Loria's keep for the night*

~Dis~

Grimoire: *she grins and stands up, looking straight at Irituum* If you're going off to fight, do let me come with you will you? It's been far too long since I've had my chance to get the bloody rust off of my scythe~

Cornelia: *she glares at Krow as she watches her take Argon's hand and lead him back to where they were, Lord Baphamet's ominous synopsis of her supposed sister in arms making her even more on edge than usual. She didn't like Krow no matter what anyone said....not even one bit....*

Krow: *she walks into the room and smiles at everyone, waving pleasantly as she gestures to Argon* As promised, I would like you all to meet my newest little friend; Argon.

Cornelia: *she glares straight at Argon, baring her fangs as she gives a low growl and grips her arms tightly*

Grimoire: *she sighs and walks over to Cornelia, putting a hand on her shoulder to get her attention* Do behave Cornelia. Krow is unique yes, but it is no reason to reject her from our camaraderie right away.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/25/2015, 12:37 am

~Silvenheim~

Argyle: *he smiles and nods to Loria* I'll see you back home. *he looks to Cameron and smiles at her* Good luck, Cameron. I want you to know...I'm very proud of you. You're going to be an amazing knight one day. *he looks to Yorg and nods* Good luck, Yorg.

Yorg: Argyle...I may not have known you as long as Kurt and the others...But you seem to be a man of capable mettle. Not to worry. Once we have Loria's new weapon, we plan to have Wyald transport us and a metal sheet out to that point in the ocean before this island. We will make a straight line right for you to deliver it to Loria. By then, hopefully she will be back to normal and healed up. *he nods back to Argyle* Good luck, Ser Argyle. Out of all the members of our little group....you deserved to be King's Shield the most. Because you're the one who usually flings himself into the heat first to protect everyone. Its a trait that is both admirable...and may end up being your demise.

Argyle: *he smirks and scratches the back of his head as he chuckles* Well, you wouldn't be the first person to tell me that. Well, I should head back to the keep. *he waved to everyone casually as he turned around and exited to palace*

Yorg: *he looks to Cameron and gestures with his head* Shall we, young Cameron? We have a weapon to make....And Gale's forge is a good journey from here. *and so, Yorg and Cameron leave for Gale's Forge*

Lucas: *he chuckles humbly but still smiles* Forgive me, my social skills aren't what they used to be. But, I could definitely go for some good food! *he begins daydreaming, thinking about the food* Roasted chicken and baked potato....venison stew with onions and carrots and hard bread.....SWEET CAKES WITH PEPPERMINT CREAM AND MALT ALE! WHERE TO, GOOD SER KNIGHTS?! I'M TREATING!

Emil: *he comically falls into the scene face-first, his finger still raised as he speaks from the ground* I'M IN!

Sol: *he hears his cousin and whimpers, wanting to go as well, then remembering Ember and Shagga's threats. He furrows his brow and sighs, floating off back towards his station to continue his work on Ser Forcestus*

Shagga: Wyald? I think that mad ape said something about "Going back to torturing that tavern owner"....then he asked me where he could find a bucket, a goat, a soup ladle, a honeycomb, and fifteen barrels of oil. From what I gather, he can't be up to anything sacred...I wanted to join him, but I would rather get drunk and eat with Terran and the Prince. Best of luck in finding him though! HAHA! *he runs off to join in the merriment*

~Argyle~

Argyle: *he heads back towards the keep, his mind still whirling with everything that had transpired. Odin was not his only family....He now had Ser Belwas, who was his father's brother, as well as Queen Lyra, his mother...and as well, Prince Lucas, who seemed to acknowledge him as a brother. But still...to think that Ser Horvath was not only his teacher, but grandfather as well?! And, most surprising of all...that Eddard, the Conqueror of Null and former King's Blade, a hero to the realm, was his father?! He could barely take it all in as he entered through the Keep's gate and walked through the tall doors of the Hall. As most of the infantry from Loria's company feasted, Argyle quietly made his way through up to the sleeping quarters. His year with Ser Horvath taught him how to avoid being seen in large crowds if he wanted to. Finally, he made it to Loria's chambers, entering and sighing in relief. After removing his armor. He sat down on the bed, then stretched out as he laid back. Soon, he found himself drifting into a sleep.*

~Argyle's Dream~

*All around Argyle was nothing but blackness. It was neither cold, nor warm. There was no sound, no breeze, nothing. It was peaceful, and yet haunting at the same time. It felt as though something was watching Argyle. He could almost hear whispers slowly emerging from the darkness. They became louder and louder, terror beginning to fill Argyle as he felt himself become panicked. As the voices suddenly began roaring in his ear, they suddenly became silent as a white light began to appear right before Argyle. as it grew brighter and brighter, it seemed to get closer and closer. Standing before Argyle and walking straight towards him out of the light was a beautiful girl who appeared to be around 18 or 19, with long brown hair flowing freely. Her eyes had pure white irises but gave a warm, benevolent glow. She wore what appeared to be white cloth pants and a shirt of the same material, her feet bare as she walked right through Argyle and past him. Argyle turned around and saw her standing before a mass of blackness that seemed to writhe and swirl like mist, tendrils of darkness lashing out around the light but not touching her. Her face remains kind, not shifting at all as she walks slowly into the darkness. The tendrils keep their distance as she stands before a humanoid being made of what seemed to be complete blackness. It was sitting in the center of the darkness, shivering as it curled in upon itself. The girl smiles warmly at the being*

Girl: Are you cold? *she then moves in closer and pulls the being into her arms, cradling it gently* I've got more news from the outside....do you want to hear it?

???: *the being's form seems to shift slightly, the darkness covering its face seeming to fade away like mist as what appears to be a mouth forms* No...In all honesty, I don't...But, I must. I have to know...after all, I am this place...

Girl: *her smile fades to a worried frown as she pets the beings head lovingly* You push yourself so hard to keep him back...and yet, nobody knows the truth....I'm so sorry I can't be of more help, my love.

???: No, no, dear heart....do not blame yourself for my weakness. This goes far deeper than Dragons and Demons....However, we must not involve the mortals. I must do this. It is why I exist. This is my burden to bear.

Girl: Khan...he has assembled even more Contractors. His power is growing by the day! And what's worse...he actually succeeded...His Black Sorcery...such a vile power....It took what was left in the ashes! Khan has the final means to get his pawns set for his push on the Mortals! Now, all he needs is *as she goes to say the name, the words fade as if erased.* and he will have his final pawn. Once Vorg has been found, then Khan will make his push on you! He will take Null and then....then he will plunge the world into an eternity of darkness. Even the Inspired may not be enough...

???: There is a way...if *the name fades yet again* can find us first, then Khan's plan will be undone. They will know the truth...and then maybe Khan's mad plan can be stopped...before he unravels the very balance of the world past repair...There are only seven of the eight remaining, my love...our race has nearly died. We cannot fight if our lost brother remains dormant or dies....Please, find *the name fades again*....we cannot force them to find me, but place us in their path...then, perhaps, fate will show kindness and allow us the chance to find Vorg before Khan...That girl is the key to Khan's entire plan....But the Little Ones know of the kindness you bear...even if they are loyal to Khan and his ilk, they will help you...go, my darling....my kind Ciaren....

Ciaren: *she smiles and kisses the being on its head and gently lays its head back down as she stands up and walks out from the darkness. This time, however, she seems to notice Argyle. a look of absolute shock forms on her face and she holds her hand out to Argyle* Is it...really you?....

Argyle: *finally finding his voice, he croaks out a response* Who...who are you?

Ciaren: Argyle...you're Argyle! Oh, oh gods thank you! You've been able to survive since meeting Horvath! This is amazing! *she smiles and walks closer* I have so much I want to talk to you about, so much I want to say...Argyle, I'm Ciaren, your sister. Well, half-sister, but your sister none the less. And I have known you since you were very small and- *suddenly, the darkness seems to throb and the tendrils begin to lash out at Ciaren and Argyle, bouncing off her light like a shield* AH!!! GROFF! WHAT'S WRONG?!

Groff: *suddenly, the voice of the being from earlier rings out all around her* AAAAAAGH! HE HAS TAKEN MORE OF NULL! AS LONG AS HE HAS THAT POWER, HE CAN APPOINT NEW LORDS OF NULL AND TAKE MORE OF MY REALM! GAAAAAAAAH! CURSE YOU, KHAN! CURSE YOU, SEMYAZA! YOU TREACHEROUS CURS!!!!

Ciaren: No...they took more power...I have to get back in there and start healing him! This one looks bad! *she looks back to Argyle and forces a smile* I'm sorry...I wish I could have said more...I love you, little brother! I'll see you soon! I promise! *she runs back into the darkness as Argyle's dream fades to white*

~Dis~

Argon: *he looks up at Cornelia, not intimidated in the slightest* I can transform my body into over twenty nine different gasses which Lord Baphamet has tested to be lethal to Dragons, as well as beings carrying dragon blood. I can also become over forty seven different gasses tested to be powerful muscle relaxants, which take away your ability to move. They can even stop the heart. I am a powerful weapon, and my purpose is to spread destruction and chaos as ordered by The Commander, Krow. She is your subordinate and therefore ally. I am unable to attack you. However....I warn you that attacking ME may carry physical, unintended consequences....

Baphamet: Astounding...this is an artificial Half-Demon we CREATED! And he is this intelligent?!

Grom: I'm honestly amazed...Are you loyal to Lady Grimoire?

Argon: *he looks up at Grimoire* ...I am...Half-Demon....All Half-Demons born here are loyal to you, Lady Grimoire. They said in the lab that you mothered the first generation with your own body...you became "Mother"...I do not have one of these. I am a weapon of Krow's. She is your loyal subordinate, and that makes me a weapon of your subordinate's, to be used by her as you direct.

Demon: *the doors open as a Demon scientist enters the room* Lord Baphamet, Princess Grimoire! We are receiving a message from Nifelheim City, deep within Dis! It is from....ROYAL GENERAL MEPHISTOPHELES!

Grom: ...A message...How are we receiving it?

Demon: *he swallows hard* Crystal image, Lord Balrog...

Grom: *he looks to Krow, then Grimoire* Mephestopheles is using a crystal image of himself to speak with us...that is never a good sign. My guess, he now has his attention on US instead of Samael and his campaign against Avalon...

Demon: He wishes to speak to Princess Grimoire, Lord Irituum, and Lord Baphamet...And only them.

Irituum: Oooooo, how delicious! Mephistopheles, the old fossil, is going to get up out of his rocker to give us a quick call, eh?

Demon: He seemed very serious...there were voices in the background. I think the rest of King Nifelheim's War Council may be sitting in on this...They did say to have Krow on standby, though. The results of this call may...affect certain things. We all think...We all think that King Nifelheim himself may be sitting in on this.

Baphamet: Oh dear....its worse than I feared...Princess, what do we do?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 11/25/2015, 2:47 am

~Silvenheim~

Terran: *he laughs as he leads everyone out of the castle, Catia giving Shagga a quick bow and a nod as she scampers off to find Ser Wyald, hoping that the estranged ape hadn't gotten himself into too much trouble just yet* Well if he's buying then don't expect me to hold back!

*moments later, within the streets of Silvenheim, a caravan of mummers arrives carrying a very energetic passenger. As the group walks down the street and passes by them, a young woman with blonde hair, a slender but voluptuous body, the ears of a drow and casual dress hops out of the back of the caravan and gives a couple of hopping back steps from them as she waves to the driver of the lead wagon. She has a very merry, happy giggle as she waves to them, her yellow scarf moving in the wind and bouncing with her giddy mood as her long hair does the same*

???: Thanks so much for the lift you guys!

Wagon Driver: *he laughs* Anytime miss! If ya ever need another lift just give us a holler! We really enjoyed yer singin!

???: *she gives a happy giggle and turns around off of another backpedaling hop step, giving a cry of surprise as she bumps right into Shagga's chest. The impact surprises her enough that she falls over and onto her butt as she slowly looks up at who she'd just bumped into* Owwww.....heeeeey watch where you're-! *she immediately stops and blinks as she looks straight up at Shagga before she gives him a happy squeal and a sharp intake of breath, hopping straight back up to her feet and wrapping the huge Crag Man into her arms* Oh my gosh Shagga! What are you doing here?! *she asks him, giggling all the while*

Terran: *he smirks as he sees the drow woman and puts his hands behind his head in a lazy gesture* Well well! You wanna introduce us to your lady friend Shagga? You sly dog you~ *he teases him*

~Loria~

Loria: *after picking out a greataxe from the armory, she walks back to her keep and goes straight up to her room, giving an exhausted sigh as she quietly opens the door and spots Argyle fast asleep on her bed. With a small gulp and a light blush, she gives a quiet cough and closes the door behind her, going out behind a small paper screen and setting her armor and borrowed weapon aside. Quickly she looks around for her favorite white nightgown and puts it on, flipping her hair out of it before carefully peeking around the screen at Argyle as he was resting. With her heart beating furiously she walks over to the bed and carefully crawls in next to him so as to not wake him. She takes a shaky, deep breath and carefully sits up on her good arm, using her numb one to gently shake his shoulders to wake him up* A-Argyle?

~Dis~

Grimoire: *she grins as Cornelia fumes at the interaction between Argon and herself, making her storm off somewhere to cool down. She looks to Baphamet and grins* Then we shall see what he wants won't we? Come you two~ Father is waiting. *she walks off, stopping a moment as she walks past Krow, her grin fading away for a moment* You should gather Tonpetty and Pike. I sense that your moment has finally come for you my dear~

Krow: *she gives a slight smirk as she nods and looks to Argon* Shall we fetch our comrades? *she asks him rhetorically as she walks off to go and find Tonpetty and Pike, eager to introduce them to their new friend*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 11/25/2015, 11:20 pm

~Silvenheim~

Shagga: *at first, the Crag-Man seemed surprised by the Drow girl that clung to him. Then, upon closer look, a large grin suddenly breaks out onto his face and he starts laughing, picking her up by wrapping his arm around her thigh, right under her waist, and picking her up and spinning with her as he laughed* LILY! By the god of traders' wagging tongue! Where have you been all this time now?!

Emil: Um...Shagga?

Dolph: *he chuckles merrily at Shagga and Lily* Oh dear...It would seem Miss Lily has returned to Silvenheim...

Lucas: Lily the Cartographer?!

Emil: WHO IS LILY THE CARTOGRAPHER FOR SANITY'S SAKE?!

Shagga: HAHA Lily here is an old friend of the Brave Companions. She's the best map maker in the entire world! However, she travels a lot. As in, she is never in one place for more than a few weeks. We even offered her a permanent position as a Brave Companion...*he then looks back to Lily and grins slyly at her* But this little minx refuses to stay still...*he squeezes her hips in his arm, and like that Emil looks them both up and down before making a disdained face* What, Ogre-Toothpick, I got something in my teeth?

Emil: Are you two.....

Shagga: No. We aren't. We won't say we did or didn't but at the moment we are not.

Emil: ....YOU'RE ALMOST AS BAD AS TERRAN!

Shagga: OI! WHEN IT COMES TO THAT, I WROTE THE BOOK ON BAD!

Dolph: But Shagga, I thought you couldn't write....

Shagga: *he glares right at Dolph* Cork it, big guy.

Dolph: *he chuckles hardily*

~Argyle and Loria~

Argyle: *his eyes snap awake and he sits up immediately, cold sweat coming off him as he breaths hard and fast after just waking up, trying to catch his breath. He looks to see Loria next to him and sighs, rubbing his forehead with his palm* Just a dream...It was only just a dream...*he looks down at his hand and then to Loria* Sorry I fell asleep before you got here...I was a little tired from the day's events. I just had what could probably be the strangest dream in a long time....

~Dis~

Argon: *he smiles coolly as he follows Krow to the Lab's training room.*

Tonpetty: *he is laying down on a large bench, a giant bar above his head with dozens of weights the size of bar tables on either end. He lifts the weights actively, as if the workout was only to stay in shape and not actually build muscle*

Scientist: Amazing! Your strength seems to be in peak form, Tonpetty. *he writes something down on the square of black iron that the Demon Scientists seemed to use to write on.*

Tonpetty: *he sighs and puts the bar back as he sits up and looks to Krow. He only has to look at her face to know what she wanted of him. He rises up and strides over, his cloven hoofed feet making loud clops with each step. He stops and stands tall before Krow and Argon* I am ready for your orders, Commander.

Argon: *he looks up and down at Tonpetty* Massive...

Tonpetty: You must be the one that killed those soldiers...The Commander trusts you, and so shall I. Welcome to our unit.

Pike: *he is flying overhead, looping through rings of fire as a Scientist tests his agility. After flying through the last one, he lands before Krow, tipping his hat to her* Howdy, Commander. They playing our song again? *he looks down at Argon and chuckles* This is the new guy? Cute kid...Try not to be in the way, shorty?

Argon: Your sophomoric attempt to ridicule me based on my size is wasted...We shall work together, but do not expect me to deem you "funny". Such things are lost on me.

Pike: .....I'm just gonna go with "Okay"....So, whats the plan, boss?

~Communications room, Dis~

*before Irituum, Grimoire, and Baphamet was a vast array of orange crystals that seemed to smolder like embers. As they glowed in the dark of the room, a vast glow of light appears in the center. Standing there is a giant, orange-tinted energy projection of Mephestopheles in full body. Behind him are the tinted silhouettes of many different men and women, most likely Demons, all sitting behind him at a vast table. At the center of this display, however, is one large, black shadow that looks like a throne. From the center of it are two glowing, red eyes. Even from the background, King Nifelheim's presence seemed to command the mood. And the mood was one of tension and anxiety.*

Mephistopheles: *he looks down at Irituum and sighs calmly* The Wendigo...You're back.

Irituum: *he grins, showing his teeth and the words on them* Good evening, General. Its been far too long!

Mephistopheles: Don't patronize me, Irituum. The only reason you were not Discarded was because Grimoire took a liking to you.

Irituum: *his grin becomes a bit firmer as his eyes dispensed with any pleasantry he may have felt before* Not one for mincing words....

Mephistopheles: *he looks to Grimoire* Princess...Your father has become interested in your campaign against Jotunheim and the Mortals. While the official campaign against them is to be headed by Prince Lucifer, His Majesty said that you, yourself have an interest in the Mortals...Also, His Majesty has asked that I be given a full report...what is your status on the capture of the traitor, Ezekiel?

Baphamet: Commander Piper of the Half-Dragon Recon division is looking for him. We should find him soon...after all, Piper has yet to fail us.

Mephistopheles: And the Half-Demon who killed those soldiers? Has it been dealt with?

Baphamet: Actually, the Half-Mortal Commander, Krow, took care of it, General. The boy, who now refers to himself as Argon, has joined her unit and is loyal. His stipulations were that-

Mephistopheles: I know he stipulations. Prince Lucifer explained everything. Is Krow here?

Baphamet: Indeed she is, she and her unit are waiting.

Mephistopheles: *his eyes narrow* Her unit? I want HER. Not her men. Make sure she does not bring that stunted slime before me unless they have something USEFUL to report. *he returns his attention to Grimoire* The orders from your father are such; You are to locate Ezekiel, any friends he may have or loved ones he may have gained that are with him...and you are to make them suffer. And suffer hard. But, the end result will be the same, Ezekiel must die before it is over.

Baphamet: What of the Giants, General? They will want to retaliate for Deg's Holdfast and-

Mephistopheles: *he speaks without even so much as glancing at Irituum, as if he was trying to ignore the fact he even existed* The freeing of the Wendigo was a whim of the King. However if Irituum should act up, The Princess is to kill him immediately. As for the Giants, a full campaign will be made against them and any of their allies that may come, be them Mortal or otherwise....

Baphamet: But, General...we have not the manpower for such a strike yet! Even then, Lord Irituum and Lady Grimoire must focus on Ezekiel...Its impossible to launch a campaign right now!

Mephistopheles: Not for a true Demon Warrior...*out from behind him, a second Demon enters the image. He is lean and athletic, with toned muscles. His hair was buzzed short save for a single strip of black hair that made a small Mohawk on his head. On his forehead are three small spikes of black horn, while two horns grow back on his head in a similar fashion to Mephistopheles'. He is completely shirtless, and wears only black pants with small scraps of Black Iron on the shins, sides of the thigh, and backs of the calf. He wears black leather boots with black steel tips. But, the things that stood out the most about this person were the hundreds of Demonic Rune tattoos covering his entire body, from head to toe, and his burning orange eyes that had a fire of determination burning within them. But, it was a dark determination, the kind that says he will kill any who get in the way of his mission. The Demon does not smile, nor does he speak. He simply stands there, his image glaring at Irituum and Grimoire.* You remember my eldest son, Legion?... He will "assist" you in your campaign...

Nifelheim: *his voice echoes out from behind Mephistopheles* That is enough, General...you may deploy the boy. It is my turn now...~

Mephistopheles: *he and Legion turn around and immediately bow to Nifelheim* My King...*he steps out from the image*

Nifelheim: *he slowly steps into the image. Immediately, all of the shadows in the room seem to pull to him as his presence fills the room with a nervous tension* Ah, Grimoire...my darling daughter....Tell me, how fairs the prospect, young Krow? *he smiles* As I said, I have been watching her career with great interest...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next