The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14918 messages in 243 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals

Post by Zazul on 7/30/2015, 11:06 pm

Wyald: I'll head back with the wounded. I can teleport them back to Silvenheim with me.

Sol: I will go as well. They will need the strongest healing possible.

Horvath: Good.

Sol: *his Sorcery opens its arms, taking all wounded in them before Wyald puts a hand on his shoulder* Make sure Belwas and Argyle come back alive! *in a flash of heat and flame, the wounded as well as Sol disappear with Wyald*

Dolph: It would seem the battle rages to even more explosive heights...

Horvath: Then we shouldn't waste time. Lets move! *he and the others who could still fight all cheer together and pick up the pace, now running as fast as they could through the tunnel*

Nifelheim: *he lets out a loud, maniacal laugh as he and Garlith fly over the water and trade blows* Soooo much FUN! OOOOOOH THE THINGS THAT I HAVE MISSED IN MY TIME LOCKED AWAY! *he disappears in a puff of flame and ash, flying high into the sky and stopping right at the clouds. He then holds both hands up as flame collects between them, forming a small sun in his hands. He then extends his hands to either side, cackling like a madman as a vast sun even larger than the island itself forms in the sky* CAN YOU SURVIVE THIS, GARLITH?! HUH?! CAN YOU?! DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME NOW, KING OF MORTALS!

Mephistopheles: Grom, we're leaving! *he grabs hold of Grom, using explosions from his feet to boost himself and Grom off the ground*

Grom: *he looks back, he and Argyle glaring daggers at each other one last time before Grom roars and turns mid-air, his six arms melding together to become obsidian wings and his neck extending, his body losing its humanoid qualities until he becomes a vast, burning, obsidian Wyvern. Mephistopheles swings up and sits on Grom's back as the two fly off into the wall of fog*

Argyle: *he turns around and looks up at Nifelheim, his body growing cold from Sorcerical Hyperventilation as he drops to his knees, trembling with his lips turning bluer and bluer by the second* I....I'm going to die here....Loria...Cameron....everyone....I'm so sorry....

Nifelheim: *he cackles loudly and flings his arms forward, throwing the sun down right at Garlith and the island behind him*

Garlith: *the statue disappears as he focuses his energy to his spear. The Divine aura radiating off it glows like a bright, white star in the sky as he roars and thrusts forward, a blast of Aural Manifestation firing up at the sun, piercing right through it and flying just barely past Nifelheim's head. Garlith then slashes up, the blast cleaving the sun and causing it to explode mid-air. He then charges his Sorcery and disappears, flying right up at Nifelheim and creating the statue again* YGGDRASIL! AWAKENED SORCERY! *the statue groans and catches Nifelheim between two of its hands. It then reaches up and grabs the world on its back with all its remaining arms. It then groans loud and slams the world down on Nifelheim, causing him to be trapped inside it. All that can be seen of Nifelheim is his silhouette with his glowing red eyes. Suddenly, a loud boom of force echos out and Nifelheim's eyes widen and he struggles against the force inside the world that threatened to crush him* WEIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Argyle: *he stares in awe at Garlith, speechless at the power before him. However, the fire remaining from the explosion rains down at him. Right as it is about to hit, a vast violet bubble forms around Argyle. Standing in front of him is Iron Belwas, who growls against the force of the attack*

Belwas: DAMN IT! THIS ONE IS AT LEAST A HUNDRED TIMES STRONGER THAN THE LAST ONE! *he looks back to Argyle* ARGYLE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT, BOY?!

Argyle: W-who...

Belwas: *he removes his helm, revealing his face. He has light skin with brown hair shaved at the sides to make a messy Mohawk on his head. His eyes are a deep emerald green, the same color as Argyle's. In fact, their facial structures were also remarkably similar* I'm your family, Argyle! You're uncle, Belwas! I really was hoping for a more emotional reunion though!

Argyle: My...uncle...*his eyes go blank and he falls over, unconscious from exhaustion*

Emil: *he and the others are all at the exit of the tunnel, Kurt using his Dark Mist to make a wall that protected everyone from the flames. Emil's eyes are bugged out from his head as he stares, mouth open and jaw practically on the floor in a comedic fashion and screams in fear at the display before him* NO WAY! HOW IN THE HELL DID OUR RACE SURVIVE THIS FOR SO LONG!?

Kurt: *an anger vein forms on his head as he yells at Emil* WILL YA KEEP BACK AWAY FROM THE MIST, YOU DOLT!? ITS STILL HOTTER THAN THE NINE HELLS OVER HERE!

Garlith: The Weight of the World is my Divine Sorcery, Yggdrasil's Awakened Ability. What you're feeling right now, Nifelheim, is a force eight hundred times that of this world's gravity. Anything caught in that would be crushed to nothing. I suppose you've only lasted this long in there because you're stronger than mostly anything else. But you cannot stop Gravity, Nifelheim. Just as you will never stop us Mortals from taking our rightful place as the true masters of this world! We are free, and will never be slaves to the Immortals again!

Nifelheim: *he is curled into a fetal position, his eyes squinting slightly. Suddenly, they widen and his teeth become visible, white against his silhouette. He roars out, the sound resonating in the air. It sounds like an otherworldly beast, crying out in anger at those that fought it. His aura explodes in a flash of fire and light as he rockets out from the world, breaking it apart as he flies out and off into the distance towards the fog wall. After flying through it, the flames of his aura can still be seen as light, until it finally fades into the distance*

Garlith: *he spins his spear and lands on the island below* Its over...But Nifelheim is still alive...

Horvath: *he runs out of the tunnel as soon as Kurt drops the mist wall* Your Grace!

Garlith: Ah, Horvath.

Horvath: Heinkiel is true to his word. The Dragon forces have pulled back, and are now attempting to pursue Nifelheim and the Demons. The ceasefire will be in effect until the last enemy has left the mainland.

Garlith: Excellent...At least my brother is honest....A traitor, but an honest traitor...Still, Heinkiel will not catch Nifelheim. He's probably returning to the City of Dis in order to revive the other Demons and rebuild his army...

Horvath: The Demons had a very small army last time. However, this time they have Half-Demons as well...they may swell their ranks by breeding female Demons with captured Giants or Dragons...

Garlith: Then we must prepare for the inevitable. I will fly back to Silvenheim and begin preparations. See to the others and make sure they are brought back safely. We have much to do, old friend.

Horvath: And not much time to do it in...Good luck, Garlith. I hope this isn't the campaign that finally takes us.

Garlith: *he chuckles and smiles at Horvath* Speak for yourself. I don't age, remember?

Horvath: Yes, and I absolutely hate that...*he and Garlith both laugh before Garlith ignites his aura and flies off towards Silvenheim to the North. Horvath then turns around and runs right over to Belwas and Argyle* ARGYLE! Belwas, is he dead?!

Belwas: No, he's unconscious. But we need to get him warmed up and get him back to Silvenheim, now!

Horvath: KURT! GET OVER HERE!

Kurt: *he runs over and kneels down, using his mist on Argyle to try and heal him* His body is in rough shape, Ser Horvath. Argyle really took a beating here!

Horvath: Still, who was his opponent?!

Desmond: *he runs over and stops* Judging by his wounds, he either had a bad run in with Mephistopheles or his opponent was another of the Half-Demon commanders. Still, I don't see Phobos anywhere....

Dolph: We passed his corpse on our way through the tower. And the corpse of Harlock, the rival of Eddard. It would appear Loria and Argyle defeated them, but Argyle was ambushed by a particularly large opponent. The energy left behind was malignant, evil, and burning with a lust for battle...my guess, the Half-Demon leader.

Shagga: Is Argyle going to be alright, Kurt?

Kurt: My Sorcery was able to stop the Sorcerical Hyperventilation, but he's still very weak from that fight. We should wait for Wyald to return before we move him.

Emil: So then, mind telling us what Ser Belwas wants with him now?

Belwas: ....You are his friends, and would never wish to see him die?

Kurt: Of course!

Belwas: ...I am Argyle's uncle. His father was my brother....

Emil: And your brother was who?

Belwas: A Knight far greater than you will ever be.

Emil: At first, he seems angered by that. And then, he starts thinking and the look on his face changes to one of realization and surprise* No...you mean HIM?!

Belwas: Do not say it out loud. *he glances over to the approaching Royal Knights*

Emil: *he looks back, then to Belwas and nods* The secret is safe with me. Still...to think that Argyle is the son of such a great man...

Zorrin: *he and the Royal Knights finally catch up* Is Argyle alright?!

Kurt: He should be fine.

Gryn: Gods be praised!

Leroy: HEY, THAT'S MY THING!

~The Immortal Lands, a random canyon in Jotunheim, Land of Giants~

Khan: *he steps out from his portal and walks over to the person he wished to speak with. The man was tall and well built, with blue skin and long, flowing black hair. On the man's head were two black horns that curved forward then broke off into two points, one pointing up and the other down. The man was shirtless and his upper arms, chest, and shoulders were covered in tattoos of flame clouds. Around his waist he wore a black sash with black cloth pants, accompanied by black steel grieves and boots. Khan approached and inclined his head* Ah, Semyaza, The Demon of the Void. So good to see another Lord of Null. How long have they been fighting now?

Semyaza: *the demon turns and looks at Khan, his eyes black with blue irises and slit pupils. He smiles coldly in a sly grin* Its been fifty seven days now. No rest or anything. They both have a lot of fortitude. Of course, they both are legendary in their own right...

Khan: A duel between a Lord of Null who slew ten thousand men all with his own hand, and a great Knight of legend...Such is the life of we who are infinitely more powerful than most....

Semyaza: Indeed. Kyosuke had better pay attention. The fight is getting good, and his opponent is starting to get ballsy...

Kyosuke: *standing down in the canyon was a man with long, black hair that hung loosely down to his knees and flowed along is back. He wore a long black coat with no sleaves and the collars flared. In his hand was a large blade made of shadowy metal, thousands of black teeth sliding along the blade to increase its power to cut. He held the blade forward, black aura flowing off of him*

Knight: *the Knight he fought was tall and strong. He wielded a long, rapier like blade made from Dragon bone that seemed to have been designed to stab like a rapier and slash like a long sword. Floating next to his free hand was a large ring with intricate glyphs like a circuit board flowing all along them. The ring glowed with blue energy that formed a burning shield made of blue fire in front of the knight's arm. His helm was made of Dragon Iron and had a single, large horn-like blade jutting forward from off the helm. His shoulder on his sword arm was covered with a Dragon Iron pauldron, while a long, night blue scarf flowed from around his neck and off his shield shoulder in tatters. He had a full chest plate and grieves, with a blue torn sash that hung back behind his knees like a cloak. The knight let out a sigh and his aura flared with black energy, flowing onto his sword and coating it in black flames as the blue energy on his shield burned like a night blue inferno* Both my Dark and Normal Sorceries are active now. Shall I assume we are reaching the last of our bout?

Kyosuke: *he smiles and chuckles* Indeed...Be ready. I will now go on the offensive for the next thirty six hours. Brace yourself, Ser Eddard! *the two roar and dash at each other, clashing blades as they are enveloped in a flash of light*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/31/2015, 4:47 am

~In the Null~

Myst: *she watches the combat between Eddard and Kyosuke from nearby, sitting atop her 'throne' made of Gungnir and Excalibur's crossed blades. A slimy creature bubbles up next to her and seems to ask permission to attach to her arm. She gives a pleased look and extends her arm, allowing the creature to do so. Soon her mind is flooded with images of the area surrounding Cameron's present that she'd given her, letting Myst see through the other creture's eyes. Soon she lets the creature off of her arm and sits back on her throne, an amused glint in her eyes* The child is recovering from her ordeal now as we speak. I cannot wait to see what new skill blossoms for her once she awakens. Who knows, she might become stronger than even me. *she broadcasts to Khan*

~Silvenheim, the relief area~

Cameron: *she is sitting up and examining the creature on her arm, watching it as it slinks around her body and examines its surroundings. She knew it would follow her commands from now on but she only watches it as it turns and looks over at Yorg, seeming to tilt its head at him in curiosity*

Karn: *he and Frost are engaged in a game of chess, Karn's right arm bound tightly into a sling from having the nerves burnt up. He moves a rook piece to one of Frost's black pieces and knocks it over* Rook takes bishop. Check.

Frost: *he sighs and moves his knight to take the rook, putting it within reach of Karn's King and ending the game thanks to his strategically placed Queen* Checkmate.

Karn: *he sits back with a scratch of his head* It's no wonder you're the High Inquisitor. You're definitely too smart for me playing this game. *he tells him with a chuckle*

Ember: *she's awake, staring into space as her head buzzes with all of what'd just happened to her. Though she had been badly injured and lost both of her horns to her family, they had been healed to the point of disappearing in her hair. This combined with her humanoid form made her look nearly identical to a Myrrian girl, save for her fox tail. The thought gave her mixed feelings. She knew she was a demon yet she hated her true form, preferring her fox-like form over it. Unfortunately due to losing her horns, she kept failing to make her usual fuzzy fox ears form on top of her head. She reached up to the top of her head as her fox tail flicked to drape over the side of her bed and felt for her ears, feeling nothing there but the stumps of what were her horns. It made her both happy and upset to have lost what made her look the most demonic. But soon she gave a sigh and plopped backwards onto her back in the bed. How would she move on from all of this?*

Catia: *she was listening to a rather upset Kiria as she continued to heal her little sister's injuries despite how much Mystic Energy she'd already used*

Kiria: Stop that! *she scolded her, grabbing Catia's wrist and holding it away from her* There are other people who need healing you know!

Catia: *she gives a sheepish look to her and sighs* I-I know that but.... *she looks over and catches a glimpse of Desmond, staring at him a little before Kiria gave a couple snaps of her fingers to get her elder sister's attention again*

Kiria: Myrr to Catia? If you keep staring at him he's going to think you don't like him! Just go over and say something to him already! *she tells her, making Catia break out into a fit of blushing*

Catia: I-I know but.... *she touches the tips of her fingers together in nervous anxiety* I-I don't know how he would react to me....I mean I'm not exactly normal anymore you know. I have....well....these. *she extends her wings a little and makes them give a little flap, glancing away from Kiria after doing so* I feel so...out of place now.

Kiria: *she sighs and gives her big sister a reassuring smile* If you ask me those wings make you look even more beautiful than you had been before. Besides, when you sing you fly around on angel's wings anyway. What's so different now?

Loria: *she's sitting up in a bed nearby Argyle, her body bandaged up and her right arm completely numb. Seems she'd cut into a nerve and lost all feeling in it for the time being. She'd refused care for it by Sol and Catia and sat there talking to Terran who was leaning against the wall nearby*

Terran: *he sighs* You really need to be looked at Loria. That arm isn't doing you any good being crippled like that.

Loria: *she shakes her head* It doesn't matter. The others have worse injuries than I do. Besides, this numb feeling in my arm is the price I paid for using my awakened sorcery when I knew my body would have the most difficult time controlling it.

Terran: *he takes a deep breath and crosses his arms* Let me put it another way then; Argyle's going to fuss over you later when you two finally get some time to yourselves. Do you honestly want that?

Loria: *she blushes and gives a frown, glancing away from him* W-Well....no. I suppose not.

Terran: *he smiles as he realizes he's getting somewhere with her* Then isn't that even more reason to get it looked at?

Loria: *she's quiet for a little while before giving a heavy sigh and looking back up at Terran* Gods I hate it when you're right....it's so irritating.

Terran: *he chuckles* Remember that when you're in bed with Argyle later miss King's Blade.

Loria: *she breaks out into a blush again and frowns at him* Will you cut that out?! You're worse than Hue sometimes!
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/15/2015, 12:19 pm

Khan: *as he heard Myst's report from Null, begins chuckling lightly but gleefully*

Semyaza: I can only take that cackle as something good is happening...

Khan: Oh yes, Semyaza. A particularly interesting Spell Blood has caught our eyes.

Semyaza: You mean that girl from Silvenheim? The one who became a Contractor during the Dragon attack?

Khan: Ah, nothing gets by you.

Semyaza: Of course. I may be a Lord of Null, but I'm still a Demon. And your souls are like open books to me...

Khan: Oh really?

Semyaza: Yes, that's why I love working with you so much. Your twisted ambition for conquest is very...refreshing.

Khan: I must remember to bring you a gift for such honeyed words. *he then turns and looks out at the canyon, the walls now lined with hundreds upon thousands of Null Contractors, all watching the fight between Eddard and Kyosuke* But that will come in due time...As our numbers grow, so to does my ambition. First, Null. Then...the world.

~The Dragon Continent of Avalon, the Immortal Lands~

Heinkiel: *he walks into the vast cave calmly, a small grin on his face as he keeps his swords in their sheath and his hands in his pockets. As he walks into the large chamber the cave lead to, he hears hissing and growling as thousands of large eyes open in the gloom and glare down at him. Then, a single, smoking grey eyes opens up, glaring down at Heinkiel, who kneels and smiles, pulling his hands out to show he has nothing on him* My King, Father of all Dragons, and mightiest of the Immortal Lords, Father Behemoth.

Behemoth: *the vast eye rumbles as smoke billows off it and a voice echos out from the cave* GRRRR.....YOU HAD BETTER BE HERE TO GIVE ME A GOOD REASON AS TO WHY THE MORTALS AND NIFELHEIM ARE STILL BREATHING, HEINKIEL...

Heinkiel: The Mortals had us outnumbered after the Half-Demons turned on us...My guess, they are all somehow connected to Nifelheim and he ordered them to turn on us when the time was right. As for Nifelheim himself, I watched his General, Mephistopheles, turn two full grown Dragons into little piles of ash. I don't think attacking him outright, especially with Garlith also there to attack as well, would have been a wise decision....the Giants are already feeling as if we are simply using them...

Behemoth: HRRRRMMMMM....TO THINK THE DEMONS WOULD HAVE THE GALL TO TURN ON US...NIFELHEIM MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING IN DIS...SOMETHING THAT GIVES HIM SOME MEASURE OF CONFIDENCE...

???: *a voice echos out from the cave* We sent Dragons to investigate, My King, but they were shot down before they could enter Dis. Thousands of Half-Demons. We believe that the recent reports of a few lesser Dragons as well as a few Giants going missing may be related to this, and that Grimoire had been sending her brood to Dis in secret in order to bolster her father's coming army...*leaning against a stalagmite is a Kong with a fairly human-like face. his hair is ash grey and covers his body, with his face being a flushed red tone. on his back is a large fan made from what looks like a combination of strange stone and some type of hide. He wears standard-looking armor that seems to be dyed a deep purple hue, the helm being the only piece absent. On the ground next to him is a satchel, indicating that he had just returned from somewhere*

Heinkiel: Cyprus Meadow....Who would have thought another of the four Elite Apostles would show up? All that wandering tire you out? I know that where I enjoy my aloofness, you enjoy that wanderlust of yours...

Cyprus: I came back because I heard about Nifelheim. The Apostles should rightfully assemble.

Heinkiel: Still, with no King's Shield having been appointed, I would have thought you would have retired from lack of work to wander the world.

Cyprus: Speaking of Royal Knights, were is Harlock and Prongs? Those other two Elite should be here, if you can call Prongs "Elite"...

Heinkiel: Harlock was completely killed by the new King's Blade, Loria. As for Prongs, the big ape turned traitor along with June.

Cyprus: I see...that is unfortunate...*he looks up at Behemoth's eye* My King, will we be mobilizing Avalon's main fighting force? I believe the Giants will no longer serve our purposes, if I might state my insight humbly...

Behemoth: GRRRRRR......WE THE DRAGONS HAVE KEPT THE WORKINGS OF OUR KIND HIDDEN FROM THE WORLD FOR LONG ENOUGH...SHOULD EITHER NIFELHEIM OR THE MORTALS PROVE A REAL THREAT, THEN WE WILL CRUSH THEM. WHAT NEWS OF THE GIANTS?

Cyprus: The Giant Thanes have been arguing. Many believe this war to be unwinnable, but Lod, King of Thanes, who is the current Immortal Lord of Giants, has kept them under our thumb. However, many at the last moot were listening to Kor the Hardened, Thane of the Mag-Theron....

Behemoth: HSSSS! WHY THAT MORTAL LOVING SACK OF DUNG! GIANTS! LITTLE BETTER THAN MORTALS! HAVE LOD READY THE GIANTS! I WANT KOR CRUSHED BENEATH HIS BOOT!

Heinkiel: With all due respect, My King, but Lod and his men are nowhere near ready since our retreat...besides, Kor has allies....You forget that The Vanguard are still staying at his keep and helping protect the Mag-Theron lands...

Behemoth: OF COURSE...THE VANGUARD, LEGENDARY COMPANY OF HORVATH QUEENKILLER....VERY WELL. WE WILL LET NIFELHEIM KILL THEM FOR US....

Cyprus: How do you know Nifelheim won't just immediately come after us instead?

Behemoth: HSSSSS....I FELT THE FIGHT BETWEEN HIM AND GARLITH. HE WAS SENT SCREAMING WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS. NIFELHEIM IS A PROUD BEING. TOO PROUD FOR HIS OWN GOOD. HE WILL WANT TO MAKE THE MORTALS PAY BEFORE HE TURNS HIS GAZE ON US. LET OUR ENEMIES KILL EACH OTHER....THEN, WE WILL REDUCE THE SURVIVOR TO NOTHING BUT ASH!

Argyle: *he sleepily stirs from the bed, sitting up and wincing in pain* Ugh....Terran? Loria? Where am I? *a knock suddenly rings out from outside the door* Enter?

Horvath: *he and Belwas open the door to Loria and Argyle's recover room and enter calmly. Horvath then looks over to Terran and nods* I'm sorry, Ser Terran, but could you give Argyle, Loria, and the two of us some privacy? There is something we need to discuss with them...alone and away from ears.

Belwas: Its nothing personal, Ser Grieval. But...if the wrong people heard what is going to be said here, Argyle's life may be in danger.

Yorg: *he looks curiously at the slug, his head tilting in a perfect mirror of it* How curious....

Kurt: To think that Myst would give her a Familiar...

Yorg: This stinks. This stinks of some type of plot that Khan and Myst are concocting...I do not like it.

Kurt: *he looks over to Cameron and kneels down so he's face level with her* Are you alright, Cameron? Are you in pain or have your wounds mended? If you need healing, I'm strong enough to heal you fully.

Yorg: Cameron, what exactly happened in that Duel? What did Myst say? Was she the only one other than York in there with you?
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/15/2015, 1:01 pm

~Silvenheim~

Terran: *he shrugs and turns to Loria* Remember what we were talking about alright? Having your arm crippled isn't going to help anyone. *he gives a nod to Horvath and Ser Belwas* By your leave gentleman. *he tells them before stepping past them to go and visit Karn and Frost*

Loria: *she turns her head to Ser Belwas and Horvath* What is this about? If this information is so sensitive, why trust just me with it?

~Cameron~

Cameron: *the creature splits open a kind of maw, mimicking Yorg's mouthed words as if it were trying to learn another language while he spoke. When Kurt walked over to her, Cameron only looked at him to listen to his question before she turned her attention back onto her new 'familiar' as the two of them were calling it* I'm fine....the pain from it bonding to my arm has gone for now.... *when Yorg asked about her duel, she shook her head* All I remember is fighting with all of my strength alongside Ruko and Belleria....York fought well but thanks to your training I was able to overcome his....strange abilities....and finish what I'd started. *she looks up at him* Myst was much kinder than I had thought....she and another Lord of Null....Khan I believe he said his name was? *she looked back over to her familiar as it slunk up her arm and went to sit on her shoulder* He told me that the fairies that I'd heard before....the ones that got me to make a contract with Null in the first place....it was Myst and himself that had spoken to me. Then Myst attached....whatever this thing is....to my arm and.... *she sighs as she draws a blank* Nothing. It's just blank after that.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/15/2015, 1:50 pm

Horvath: My apologies, Loria. *he looks back and motions his head. Shagga, who was standing behind them, closes the door to the room as he and Dolph stand guard* This must be done with the utmost secrecy and delicacy. If the wrong people heard what you are about to hear, I have no doubt that Argyle would be put to death. His very existence is technically a crime.

Argyle: What do you mean? Ser Horvath, I just woke up...I can barely see straight...

Belwas: Argyle, I'm sorry. But this is the only time that you will be able to see your mother...

Argyle: My...my mother?!

Horvath: We're trusting you here, Loria. You love Argyle, do you not? Then what transpires in this room must NEVER leave this room.

Belwas: Wyald will be here soon with her, but I wanted an opportunity to talk to you, Argyle...

Argyle: What you said earlier...

Belwas: Yes. Argyle, I'm your uncle. Your father was my younger brother. Odin was your mother's brother. *he walks over and kneels down so he could look Argyle in the eye* I am so sorry, Argyle. I wanted to see you, I really did. But, if you had been sent to live with me, chances are if you wouldn't die on the field you would have been found out. My brother wasn't known for loving women, but he was my only brother and was not married. And your mother...well, she has many dead brothers. It was a more plausible story that you were one of theirs.

Argyle: Before you continue, who is my father? Who was he if its so important?!

Belwas: ...Your mother must be the one to tell you. I'm sorry, Argyle.

Argyle: Cryptic messages aside, do all the Brave Companions know my father and mother?

Belwas: Yes, we all do. And we all know you. We've been keeping an eye on you all your life through Kai and Wyald. Kai would follow you at all times, while keeping the illusion that she was on a mission to the East. As for Wyald, his moves are practically untraceable due to his Sorcery, making him perfect as a sort of guardian angel, if you could call any part of Wyald angelic....*suddenly, a flash of smoke and flame bursts into the room, sending Belwas into a coughing fit as he fanned the smoke away with his hand* GODS ABOVE, WYALD! Can you PLEASE hold off on the fire and brimstone?!

Wyald: *he brushes ash and soot off his companion, a woman completely shrouded in white, and laughed* OOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKI! Sorry there, Tin Man!

???: *the woman's voice was light, but sharp and full of a familiar wit, similar to what Argyle remembered of his uncle, Odin, who had raised him.* As tactful as always, Ser Wyald...

Wyald: OOOOOKIKIKI! WATCH WITH THE "SER" STUFF! I AIN'T NO KNIGHT, DESPITE WHAT YOU AND GARLITH SAY!

Belwas: *he lays an iron fist upside Wyald's head* Have some manners when addressing her, you mad ape!

Horvath: *he kneels to the woman in white, placing his one hand on his knee for support* Your radiance is as blinding as always, Lyra...

Lyra: *the woman removes her hood, revealing her to be a beautiful Myrrian woman with a slender and delicate yet young face. her hair is long and brown, tied up in a bun neatly to better hide her features. Her eyes are a deep azure blue that seems to shimmer with the light* Please, you know you never have to kneel to me....

Horvath: You are my queen, and therefore my life is for you.

Lyra: Father....

Argyle: Lyra....QUEEN LYRA ARTELAN MYRR?! FATHER?! SER HORVATH?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

Lyra: *she looks over to Argyle and walks over to him, her eyes shimmering as tears formed* Is it...really you? Are you really Argyle Crewn, nephew of Odin Crewn?...

Argyle: Yes!

Lyra: *she suddenly bursts into tears and falls down on Argyle, hugging him close as she cried out in joy* Oh Argyle! Oh my boy!

Argyle: Wait...you're my...my mother?! Then...what in the seven hells is going on?!

Lyra: Argyle, you are my son...And Ser Horvath is more than your teacher. He is your grandfather. We had to keep this a secret, especially from Garlith....

Argyle: ...I'm not the King's son, am I?

Lyra: No, you are not. You see, my marriage to Garlith was an arranged marriage. I agreed to marry him in order to give Myrr a queen and heir, as was my duty. But, in my home village....I had fallen in love with a boy. He and his brother were the sons of the local jewel crafter. We grew up together, shared everything together. We were happy. That is...until he went off with my father after he returned from the battle with Mother Hydra. The boy had joined the Royal Army as a Spell-Blood and Knight. He made a name for himself. And so, by the time I saw that boy again, I had already borne Garlith three children. But still, even after all those years, the love between the boy and I did not fade. And so, on the one night that he returned before he left back to continue the war, we consummated our love....and you were the result. I was able to conceal the pregnancy using my Sorcery, but in the end I could not fool my father. However, he and my lover's comrades helped us save you, spirit you to Gale where you were then taken to Garuda, and then raised by my only living brother, Odin, as the son of one of my late brothers.

Argyle: I don't understand...didn't you want me?

Lyra: Of course I did, Argyle! Your father and I loved you with all our hearts. But, we knew that Garlith would never let such a brazen insult to his honor go. We knew that if he found out who you were, he would have you killed. And so, for your safety, we had to hide you....But now, you're more than old enough to know the truth.

Argyle: Then answer me this, who is my father?

Lyra: ....*she looks back to Belwas*

Belwas: *he nods* Your father, Argyle, was my younger brother, and one of the greatest heroes that Myrr has ever known. Ser Eddard Styx, King's Blade and Royal Knight of the Kingdom of Myrr. And your mother is Lyra Crewn, now known as Lyra Artelan Myrr, Queen of Mortals and High Lady of the Realm.

Argyle: *his eyes widen at this, unable to find the words*

Yorg: *he suddenly stumbles back and Kurt falls back in shock* KHAN?! Oh gods....that is very not good....

Kurt: KHAN?! KHAN THE CONQUEROR!? KHAN OF THE BLACK VOID?! THAT KHAN?! OH SWEET GROFF DARK AND ALL THE BEASTS OF HIS REALM, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE KHAN?!

Yorg: Cameron, Khan and Myst are both VERY dangerous.

Kurt: THAT THING COULD BE A BEAST OF NULL LOOKING TO EAT US IN OUR SLEEP! YOU SHOULD KILL IT, CAMERON!

Yorg: That is also a singularly BAD idea, Kurt!

Kurt: Why not?!

Yorg: That thing was a gift from Myst to Cameron. Meaning Myst has favor over this thing. We harm it, and Myst may take it as an insult. You know what she is like when someone upsets her...

Kurt: ......*he looks over and pets the slug almost lovingly* Good slug! Nice slug! Beautiful, shiny....squishy slug! *he then hops back and holds his horn up as if to protect himself*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/15/2015, 10:10 pm

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she watches the exchange between Yorg and Kurt, watching Kurt as he tried to pet the creature on her shoulder before he hopped back with his horn at the ready. She narrows her eyes and frowns at the both of them* Will you two both just knock it off? You sound ridiculous! So far this 'slug' hasn't hurt anyone and it seems to be more curious to learn about the outside world than wanting to cause harm to anyone.... *she watches the creature slink back onto Cameron's arm and solidify itself, making Cameron's arm seem like a clawed black gauntlet after it had finished doing so. She takes a deep breath to calm herself and looks up at both of them, still a little upset* Listen to me okay? I don't know what's going on with all of this either but....it can be safe to assume that Miss Myst doesn't mean me any harm....it feels to me like she wants to watch over me like a guardian angel or something....even though that's likely far from the truth....but freaking out like this all because I brought a 'familiar' back from the Null isn't helping anyone....the best thing I....no....the best thing we can do right now is to remain calm and just watch what's going on....can you not agree to that? *she asks them both, her mood slowly calming itself*

~Loria~

Loria: *she winces as she goes to try and bow to the queen when she sees her come inside of the room, watching with shocked eyes when she mentions who she was to Argyle and who his father was. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest as she listened and watched the exchange between the two of them, stunned nearly beyond words from the exchange that was going on in front of her eyes* I-I'm so confused....Does that mean....Argyle is....w-well....a prince? *her breath seems to be gone as the realization slowly dons onto her*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/15/2015, 10:32 pm

Yorg: Yet again, my young apprentice shows sense!

Kurt: Still, this all seems dubious. I think I should do some digging, find out from the other Contractors about what may be going on. I had heard Khan was gathering numbers for something, but didn't know what...

Yorg: Find out what you can. Perhaps it will help Loria and Argyle on their search for Ser Eddard and Princess Ciaren...

Lyra: *she looks over to Loria and smiles* No, unfortunately. Argyle is a bastard, and therefore a commoner. However, his status as a Knight Apprentice allows him to rise in society like anyone else. Still, where are my manners? *she stands up and walks over to Loria, pulling her into a hug* You saved my son from the clutches of Null's beasts, and gave him the chance to walk in his father's footsteps and become a Knight....it is because of you that I can, even if it is this once, see the little boy that I pined to hold for years....Ser Loria, I owe you a debt I will never be able to repay. Thank you...thank you so very much, not as a queen, but as a grateful and joyful mother.

Belwas: *he smiles at the scene sentimentally* Eddard...if only you were here to see this....

Wyald: *he turns his head and makes a wretching sound* I hate mush...Now I need to start thinking about getting more goons for my new hideout...

Belwas: Oooooh no, Wyald. You aren't going anywhere. Nifelheim is back, that means more demons will rise up.

Wyald: More.....Demons?! *a large grin starts forming on his face* YOU ALWAYS KNEW HOW TO SPEAK MY LANGUAGE, BELWAS! OOOOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKI!

Horvath: Still...there is much work to be done. Argyle, Loria, when you two are healed and ready, come see me in the palace. King Garlith wishes to knight Argyle himself, and I will be taking the two of you on a mission with me. You will select your best company members, and will accompany me on an expedition to the southern islands. I need to find someone....A member of my own Company. We will need him for what is to come. Myrr is now safe, with the Dragons pulled out from the south and the Demons back in Dis. However, we must strike while the iron is hot. We will assemble my company, The Vanguard, and we will take the fight to the Immortals....Brave Companions, King's Blade, and my grandson, Argyle, steel yourselves. We're going to the front lines, in the Immortal Lands.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/15/2015, 11:05 pm

~Loria~

Loria: *her breath stops momentarily when Lyra pulls her into a hug so suddenly, furthering her disorientation with the situation. However, soon enough she felt herself calm down as the realization slowly set in about her situation. She hesitantly moves her good arm to return Lyra's hug* I-I....You have no reason to thank my your majesty....I would have had Argyle as my squire and trained him all over again in a heartbeat. Just as you love him with all of your heart, so do I. *she moves away from her and gives a small laugh* It's because of that I don't know whether I should be formal or myself around you. *she looks to Horvath and nods* If you could fetch Catia for me Ser Horvath, I would like to check on her. I'm sure she's been busy trying her best to heal who she can but she truly needs to rest. A lot has happened to her and I'm sure she has much on her mind.

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she nods to her master's words* That is probably wise. As for me, I think it's best I spend some time with this creature Miss Myst has given me. She's told me that it would listen to my commands if I were to give any to it....yet I have no idea what use it would serve to me just yet.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/20/2015, 1:53 am

Horvath: *he nods to Loria and stands up, turning to leave* And Argyle...

Argyle: Yes, Ser Horvath?...

Horvath: ....I'm truly proud of you. Both as your teacher, and your grandfather. I look forward to this campaign with you two. *he then exits through the door, leaving to find Catia.*

Lyra: *she stands up and walks over to Argyle, giving him a kiss on the cheek and one final hug* Goodbye for now, Argyle. And remember...I love you. *she then walks over to Wyald and takes his arm*

Wyald: OOOOOKIKIKIKI! LETS GET OUT OF HERE SO I CAN GO TO THE TAVERN AND GET PISS-FACED! *he then disappears in a flash of fire and smoke*

Belwas: Oh dear...I'd better go make sure he doesn't kill anyone. Argyle, Loria, take care and heal well. *he nods to them and runs out of the room*

Argyle: *he looks over at Loria, wincing in pain as he turns to her* Well, don't we look like we've been through hell?

~Medical Facility~

Horvath: he glances around the room, anxious to find Catia. There was much to do and little time to do it in*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/20/2015, 3:31 am

~Medical Facility~

Catia: *she was pacing a little bit next to Kiria's bed, light blush on her face as her mind whirled with how she was going to try and approach Desmond*

Kiria: *she's awake and sitting up, watching her elder sister pacing back and forth before she finally gives a small growl*  Will you cut that out?!  You're driving me crazy doing that!

Catia: *she gives a squeak of surprise when she suddenly hears her little sister snap at her for her pacing, her blush growing brighter as she responds with a sheepish frown*  S-Sorry....

Kiria: *she sighs and moves her covers away, going to get out of bed and stand up.  She winces a bit at first but gradually walks over to her older sister and turns her around to face Desmond, starting to push her up to him*  Stop fighting it already and just do it!

Catia: *she stutters and squeaks as she tries to protest Kiria's sudden gesture but before too much longer she's in front of him and she instantly stops talking, her face completely bright red*

Kiria: *she takes a deep breath and puts a hand on her hips*  Ser Desmond right?  Catia has something to say to you I think.

Catia: *with her heart beating wildly in her chest, she tries to give a big bow to him*  I-It's nice to m-meet you Ser D-Desmond!  I-I'm Catia L-Lumenheim!  Th-Thank you for saving us back in that place! *she stutters, shutting her eyes tightly and not moving an inch*

Kiria: *she pinches the bridge of her nose* Oh brother....

~Loria~

Loria: *she gives a small laugh and goes to sit down next to him* I think I look like I've been through more than you have. I think that's a first for you actually. *she sighs and adjusts herself so that she's lying down next to him* My right arm is still numb from my sorcery so I imagine that you would be in a little more pain than I am. *she turns and smiles at him, gently moving her head so that it touches his*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/25/2015, 1:56 pm

Desmond: *he seems a bit surprised by the sudden introductions. However he smiles and nods to Catia* Ah, yes. Its no trouble. Truth be told, Ser Belwas actually had me transferred to Loria's company. He said that was where I belong, because you were all my comrades. And I agree. *he grins at her* Its good to formally meet you. Ser Desmond Kyne, at your service.

Horvath: *he smiles at the scene* From what I was told, that boy was downright rotten before Belwas got through to him. Now, he's actually kind and seems to know the value of comrades. Belwas and Eddard...they both were miracle workers in their own ways. *after talking to himself, he then walks over to Catia* Pardon me, Catia. Ser Loria wishes to speak with you. Would you mind paying her a visit? *he looks over to Desmond and nods to him* Ser Kyne.

Desmond: *he nods back* Ser Horvath.

Horvath: Keep up the good work, lad. You have the makings of a real Dragon Hunter from what I heard. Loria's company will need a good Dragon Hunter.

Desmond: I will live up to everyone's expectations.

Horvath: No, I suspect you will exceed them. *he then nods and walks out of the medical facility*

Argyle: *he chuckles, wincing a bit as he puts an arm around Loria and holds her close* Well, when you're covered in Demon Fire burns and have multiple fractures, it gets a little painful. However, Sol said he's going to pay us visits daily in order to heal us himself. Give it a few days, we'll be good as new. *he then smiles at Loria warmly, blushing slightly similarly to how he used to* I missed you....I missed Cameron, and Terran, and Emil...Frost, Karn, Yorg, Kurt, The Companions, Hue.....But more than all of that, I missed you, Loria...

~Caeron, Capital City of Dis~

*The sky was covered in a vast, thick blanket of smoke as red lightning surged overhead. The ground below was a blackened wasteland of charred earth and erupting volcanoes. The great Demon Citadel of Caeron, known as the "Gates of Hell", was a vast and sprawling black citadel of dark iron and fire. Its once-abandoned halls now echoed with the steps of both Half-Demons who toiled and smelted dark iron armor and weaponry and the Demons who held the lashes to urge the Half-Demons on. As soon as Nifelheim awoke from his slumber, the Demons sealed within the Demon Citadel awoke from their imprisonment, Nifelheim's dominion over the Demon's Soul giving him the ability to relay his will to them telepathically. They immediately rounded up the Half-Demons hidden by Grimoire beneath the Citadel and began work as per the designs of the Demon King's Royal Sorcerist, Belphamet. Now, the Half-Demons they amassed were armed, armored, and trained by Demon Commanders in the art of war, not just mindless bloodshed. The Half-Giant Demons all wore black plated armor over their forms, wielding axes, swords, and maces of dark iron. They stood in perfect formations, their fire burning brightly. Unlike their more deformed siblings who served the Dragons and died, these Half-Giant Demons were perfectly humanoid. Searing air radiated off their bodies as fire glowed beneath the spaces between their armor plates. Above them, armored Half-Dragon Demons flew in the skies in perfect V formations, Demon Archers sitting atop their backs to steer the Half-Demons. Below them, within the Citadel Walls were large iron shacks, with small imp-like worker Demons running in and out, removing small cocoons from each shack. A few of them begin to move and crack, and from them spring child-like Half-Demons, some Dragon-like and some large and strong with humanoid appearances. They are immediately picked up by Demon Soldiers and taken into the Citadel after hatching. In another part of the courtyard near the shacks, young Half-Demons are being drilled by a Demon Commander who shouts at them in demonic tongues furiously. Within the Citadel, Nifelheim strode with his black furred cloak that hung off his shoulders trailing behind him. He smiled as he passed the blazing forges and turning wheels of his fortress, the sounds of yelling and clanging of metal like a symphony to his ears. As he strode through the door, he took in the air around him. It was thick with a deep burning haze, most likely from an Infernal Curse going wrong. Standing in the room before the king was a small Demon with a round, red-furred body covered by a black cloak with the hood back on his humped back. The Demon's head rested forward on his body and was goat-like in appearance, even the slits in the eyes were horizontal instead of vertical, like that of a goat. His horns were large goat horns that pointed back and curved down, moving along his humped back like looming claws. The Demon's hands were gnarled and old, with pointed, black nails. Its hands hung loosely forward like the claws of a mantis. The small demon coughed noisily and cleared his throat, making some loose comment about too much Essence of Despair and not enough Essence of Woe.*

Nifelheim: Ah, Belphamet. Up to your old antics again, I see?...*he smiled evilly as he looked around the workshop* My my, you have been a busy little goat, haven't you?

Belphamet: Your Excellency! *he quickly scuttles over to Nifelheim, his legs covered by his cloak. He then bows his head low before rising back up* Welcome to my humble laboratory. And my eternal gratitude. You used your control over the Demon's Soul to immediately revive myself and the Demons you left here instead of yourself and the Royal Court. Your Excellency is most generous and gracious!

Nifelheim: If we had revived first, the Dragons would have immediately sent their forces here to subjugate the other Demons as they awoke. Luckily, I hid you all as a special operations unit before we were defeated and sealed away by that wretched Eddard and my troublesome daughter....

Belphamet: As well, Your Excellency, I was conducting research on the crystals from which the Demon's Soul was created, and I was able to find a practical application for them! It would seem that these Half-Demons are good for more than just soldiers and labor. You see, using my Infernal Curses, I have learned to seal the souls of these Half-Demons and bind them! Think of the uses we could have for such sources of power! Your daughter, Princess Grimoire, is a patron of our kind! She made the ultimate sacrifice of mixing her blood with Dragons and Giants to produce the first Half-Demons which we use for labor, but her research and sacrifice was the key to our salvation! We discovered that using female Giants and Dragons instead of males produces perfect Half-Demons. Already, we are in full mass production thanks to the kidnapped lesser female Dragons and Giants that were captured by Lady Grimoire's Half-Dragons. Soon, our Half-Demon ranks will swell! Already, we have a force of nine hundred strong over the course of these past few days since our Awakening!

Nifelheim: And our ranks can only grow stronger...Excellent, Belphamet! Your evil little mind has always been a fancy of mine! And of course Grimoire was smart enough to make such a sacrifice...you taught her well.

Belphamet: Princess Grimoire was always my finest student...so strong in the mind and so passionate about the pain! Oh the way she would caress mortal scum we would capture with hot irons before peeling their skin like paper....it was like watching an artist paint a glorious masterpiece! And her skill with the Possession Curse, she is truly an heir worthy of the King of Demons!

Nifelheim: *he grins proudly* Indeed...Tell me, what news from the Dragons?

Belphamet: Father Behemoth again tried to send his Dragons to threaten us...They were shot down before they could fly within two leagues of here. As well, the Giants are in complete pandemonium! Tales of the Half-Demons and your illustrious return have them all wondering if they are on the wrong side of the war! Many have rallied behind Kor, Thane of the Mag-Theron, who says they should try to make amends with the Mortals and ally themselves with them...but just as many stay with Lod, King of Thanes, who wishes to stay under the protection of the Dragons. However...many doubt the Dragons can guarantee their safety from us...As for the Mortals, the Vanguard has been on the move. A ship launched from Skypiercer's Keep, the hall of the Mag-Theron by the sea. We believe it may be the Vanguard's leaders, going to meet with their Commander back in Myrr....

Nifelheim: Ah...so, Horvath Queenkiller may grace us with his presence....Who better an opponent in this game of war than Myrr's own Master at Arms?! Double production of Half-Demons, weaponry, and armor! Soon, we go to war!

Belphamet: Your Excellency, if I may, I have been working on a project with the aforementioned crystals....a project I think you will like very much.

Nifelheim: Oh? Impress me, Belphamet...
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/25/2015, 3:26 pm

~Ember~

Ember: *as she's wandering around outside of the medical facility, looking for Forcestus, she continues to ponder what her life would be like now that much of her demonic heritage was quite literally torn from her head.  She knew things would be strange, what with not having her fuzzy ears anymore, but perhaps this change was truly for the better?*

~Catia and Kiria~

Kiria: *she gives her big sister a gentle elbow* Guess that means you'll be seeing a lot more of your friend here then huh?  Better get going though before Lady Loria gets impatient waiting for you to show up!

Catia: *she gives a loud squeak and nods quickly, turning to Desmond and giving him another, quicker bow this time* Please excuse me! *she then rushes off to go and see Loria*

Kiria: *she gives a light chuckle at her big sister's antics before turning to Desmond* So....You're the big, bad dragon slayer knight that's caught my big sis' affections huh? *she extends a hand to him* I'm Catia's little sister, Kiria Lumenheim.  It's nice to meet'cha! *she says with a grin back at him*

~Loria~

Loria: *she gives him a gentle smile and touches noses with him* I missed you too....I got really lonely until Catia and Kiria came along.  Kiria reminds me of how you were back when you were a squire.  She's so feisty and brave and she never likes to just sit still.  *she gives him a kiss on his lips* I wish we weren't in such dire straits like this....we could have an afternoon to catch up with each other and have dinner as a family again.  I'm sure Cameron would like that vey much.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/25/2015, 9:19 pm

~Ember~

Kai: *as Ember wanders around looking for Forcestus, she doesn't notice as Kai walks up behind her* Looking for the big guy? Sol's seeing to him personally....Truth be told, Forcestus took a lot of damage. His knuckles were nearly powder when Sol received him, and that was only the least of his problems....According to Sol, if Mephistopheles had him Forcestus just two inches to the right, at the exact spot Argyle hit him, he would have had a hole blown clean through him. He's very lucky to be alive...But Sol says he'll fight another day. He should make a full recovery. *he half smiles and looks at the top of Ember's head* I hear Demons grow their horns back depending on whether or not they want that horn repaired. You should be back to your old self soon enough, fuzzy. *she smiles and rubs the top of Ember's head playfully, tussling her hair as if Ember was her little sister*

Desmond: H-her...*he suddenly starts to turn a bright shade of red under his hood and mask. After a few moments of steaming over it and daydreaming, he suddenly snaps back, shaking his head to clear it. He then shakes Kiria's hand warmly and returns her grin* Likewise! I look forward to working with all of you.

Hue: Even me? *he sat in his wheelchair, his arms folded over his chest as he stared Desmond down*

Desmond: *he turns and looks at Ser Hue, shock on his face as he beheld what had happened to him* S-Ser Hue...What happened to you?

Hue: During the invasion by the White Dragon, Armog'El, I ended up getting kicked by the beast in the back. My spine and entire lower body was turned to powder, and I lost the ability to walk...so, now I work in Loria Company, training the squires and fresh recruits. I hear you changed, Desmond...I'll believe it when I see it. Loria was quick to forgive and forget, but I'm a bit more stubborn. *he wheels past him before stopping to give him one more dagger glare* You really want to call yourself a Knight? Show me you're worthy of it. Until then, you're still just that brat trained by a traitor to me. What happened to Romperoo was sad, yes, and I do mourn his loss as a Knight would any Apprentice, But YOU are still alive and have much to atone for...*he turns and rolls off out of the facility*

Desmond: ....Well, I saw that coming...

Argyle: I'm sure she would too, as would I....still, I'm just thankful we were able to come back with everyone alive...we may not be so lucky next time. *he then looks into her eyes and smiles* But those are worries for another day.

Sol: *he opens the door to Loria and Argyle's sickroom and wipes the sweat from exerting his Sorcery from his brow* My my, this place is busy! The southern campaign was far more brutal than we had anticipated! Ser Loria, Argyle, I've come to give you your treatments. Not to worry, you'll only have to put up with my barging in for three more days. By then, I should have Loria's nerves repaired and Argyle up and about again. *he smiles warmly*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/25/2015, 9:53 pm

~Ember~

Ember: *she doesn't smile at Kai's words, a darkness overcoming her face as she lets Kai tussle her hair. Her friends in the companions were the best that she'd ever had and she wanted more than anything to just call them her family and be done with her blood ties. She reaches up and grabs Kai's hand by the wrist, her hands feeling colder than normal as she spoke* That's just it....I don't think I want them to come back. These horns of mine were my biggest ties to my heritage as a demon princess. And now that they're gone....I feel....normal. *she looks up at Kai with a relieved smile* Kai, I know how all of you feel towards me as a demon. It's natural after all. I did kill a lot of innocent people before Eddard took me in. But back in my real family, I felt deserted and used. Grimoire always got all of our father's praise. But now that they've broken my horns.... *she gives her a warm smile and let's go of her hand* I actually want to say that I have a new family. I have a husband who truly loves me for who I am and doesn't care what I am or who I was. I belong with you guys. *she takes a deep breath and a light blush comes up over her nose* Sorry....I was lost in my thoughts before and I really wanted to let that out. Where's Forcestus at? I want to make sure he's alright myself before I smack him for being so reckless.

~Kiria~

Kiria: *she sighs and rubs the back of her head* Sheesh....Ser Hue is usually so nice. *she glances at Desmond* I heard stories about you from Lady Loria but looking at you now....I can't say I believe them. We're you really such a horrible guy before?

~Loria~

Loria: *she rolls her eyes and goes to sit up with a wince* Your timing is impeccable as usual Ser Sol.

Catia: *just then Catia comes rushing in and trips into the room, falling flat onto her face. She gets up hastily and gives a quick bow to Loria after hearing her giggle at her clumsiness* L-Lady Loria! You called for me?

Loria: *she smiles at her and looks to Sol with a serious face* It's good that you're here actually. Ser Sol, can you tell me anything about Catia's wings? Correct me if I'm wrong, but a Myrrian girl just up and growing wings out of the blue like this can't possibly be normal....can it?
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/25/2015, 10:10 pm

Kai: *she smiles and points behind her with her thumb at the room behind her*

Desmond: ....Yes...I was...*he looks down and turns around* Pardon me, Kiria, but I need to be alone for a moment...*he then walks out towards the training yards*

Sol: Actually, I had wanted to talk to you both separately about it, but since we are all here, I might as well. Catia, I don't quite understand the depth of it, but you appear to now be a Half-Demon. When Grimoire possessed you, her blood somehow mingled with yours and fused with it as she used your Sorcery to heal herself. Now, you not only have your Divine Wings Sorcery, but you also possess an Infernal Curse as well...In a sense, you are just like Ser Wyald, immune to Demon Fire and capable of wielding not only Dragon Weaponry, but perhaps even your own Devil's Arm! If I could recommend any course of action, I would seek out Ser Wyald at some point and talk to him. He, more than anyone, understands what you are going through. *he puts a hand on Catia's shoulder* Wyald's first few days with Demon Blood were calm, but afterwards the nightmares started...If you feel lost at all, find Wyald. He will certainly understand. Crazed or not, nobody forgets the things he saw....
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/25/2015, 10:33 pm

~Ember~

Ember: *she nods and walks past Kai into the room behind her, anxious to see Forcestus' condition for herself*

~Loria and Catia~

Catia: *her expression near instantly turns to one of a mixture of shock, fear and horror as she hears the news, making her stare at Sol as if she were peering into his soul*

Loria: *she too stares at Sol with a bit of shock on her face as she speaks* Catia....is part demon now? *she looks to Catia* Catia? Are you alright?

Catia: *she takes a second to realize that she was being spoken to before she turns to her and gives her a brave smile, her teary eyes betraying her expression* N-No I'm fine! I'm completely fine.

Loria: *she sighs and motions for the girl to come over to her, pulling her into a gentle hug as she gets within reach. She slowly starts to stroke her hair before she whispers into her ear* You know you're a terrible liar.

Catia: *she lets a couple of tears fall from her face as she silently buries herself into her master's chest with a nod*

Loria: *she takes a deep breath and looks to Sol* Where did Wyald run off to? I'd like to speak to him as soon as I can about all of this.

~In the Training Yard~

Cameron: *Desmond is met with a flash of lightning when he enters the training yard, Cameron sparring against her shadow summon Ruko and clashing lightning claws with him. She seems to be a little out of breath but she's uninjured despite the dangerous nature of what she was doing*

Ruko: *he glances up at Desmond as he enters the yard, making Cameron stop and stare at him in a little confusion* Mistress, it seems we have company.

Cameron: *she blinks at him before turning and spotting Desmond, narrowing her eyes at him dangerously* ....Why are you here?
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 8/25/2015, 10:51 pm

Forcestus: *he is sitting in a large pool of water, a girl with long blue hair standing at the edge of the pool with her hand in the water. The water glows a soothing blue color as Forcestus sleeps peacefully with his head back*

Erina: *she looks over to Ember and bows her head. When she speaks, her voice is as cool and fluid as a clear mountain stream.* Greetings, Ser Ember. I am Erina, one of Ser Sol's apprentices. Your husband, Ser Forcestus, is resting and receiving his daily treatment. He should be awake by tomorrow morning. *she smiles politely and bows her head again*

Sol: Last I recall, Ser Belwas mentioned going to a tavern to keep an eye on Wyald. The Boar's Head, I believe it was. You are fit enough to go out and walk the streets, but avoid fighting with your arm injured still. I will administer your treatments when you return. As for you, Argyle, you are in no shape to move anywhere. I'll be spending extra time on you to get you fit enough for your Knighting ceremony. Its going to be a celebration marking victory in the South, which means the entire land is free of Dragon influence. Save the small bands of Northern Giants, Myrr is a mortal Kingdom now. And its all thanks to Ser Horvath, Ser Loria, The Brave Companions, and young Argyle here. My uncle, King Garlith, wishes to commend all of you for your bravery, and for Argyle here it means he'll be knighted for sure! You're all heroes now! Legends in your own right!

Argyle: Loria, I'll be fine on my own. Go do what you need to do. And Catia...*he smiles warmly at her* Half-Demon or not, I'm just glad you're safe. Really, I'm glad we were able to save you.

Desmond: Wanted to get a little training in. Things have been...frustrating. I'm sure you understand...I can tell by how vigorously you train. *he draws his shotel, spinning them in his hands* Want to train? No lethal attacks, no maiming. You can use all the abilities you possess. I don't like fighting with a handicap.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 8/25/2015, 11:08 pm

~Ember~

Ember: *her face instantly straightens as she spots the girl with Forcestus, going to remove her sweatshirt and head for the water* I have no clue what kind of healing you're capable of but if you don't mind, I'm going to lie next to him. Continue with whatever you were doing and leave once you finish. *she tells her, a hint of irritation in her voice. She was doing her best to keep herself calm as she went to test the water with her foot*

~Loria and Catia~

Loria: *she nods and stands up, taking Catia's hand before giving a painful bow to Ser Sol* I will return shortly then. Please take good care of Argyle until I do. *she turns her head and smiles at Argyle* I'll be back okay? *she gives a light tug on Catia's hand and smiles warmly at her* Come, let's go see what Ser Wyald has to tell us about your situation shall we? *she tells the girl, getting a shy nod from her before the two departed for the Tavern that Ser Sol had mentioned*

~Cameron~

Cameron: *sensing her hostility, Ruko disappears back into Cameron's shadow before she turns to him and narrows her eyes* Be careful what you wish for....I might give it to you! *she then crouches down and uses her speed to dash up to him and deliver a fast, , wheeling roundhouse kick to the back of his head*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 9/6/2015, 11:32 pm

Desmond: *using Mystic Focus, he enhances his reflexes and ducks at the last moment, spinning his shotels in his hands as he flips forward, slicing up with the blunt, curved side of the shotel and landing, crouched on one knee, he blow having knocked Cameron into the air. He then focuses his energy to his body and leaps into the air at high speed at Cameron, shotels ready to strike with the blunt curves*

~The Boar's Head~

*as Loria and Catia approach the tavern, they hear a sudden scream of pain*

Man: MY AAAAAAAAARM! *suddenly, the man is flung out of the tavern, his arm clearly broken as he sails over Loria and Catia's heads only to collide comically with a building wall*

Drow Passerby: They say Wyald the Crazed is in there...Any bounty hunters foolish enough to make an attempt on him end up like that guy....

Kong Passerby: Gods above...

Mag-Theron Passerby: It gets worse...they say he entered the tavern with a live boar, a sweet peach, four broadswords and iron shackles...

Kong Passerby: There isn't a prayer in existence that could probably forgive what's going on in there...They say he's a depraved brute!

Myrrian Male Passerby: I think I saw Ser Belwas enter a little later. Perhaps things have calmed down?

Erina: *she closes her eyes and continues the healing process*

Forcestus: *his body suddenly twitches and his hand raises up, resting on Ember gently as if to hold her*

~The Royal Palace~

Garlith: *he sits once again on the vast throne of Myrr, relaxed and calm as always. Standing before him were two men. One, a Myrrian man with shaggy brown hair and a brown chinstrap beard, his jaw strong but his features gentle. He wore a poncho of silvery Dragon Iron and his palms were void of armor. On them were red spell seals for the focusing of Sorcery. Under the poncho, he wore a white shirt and brown cloth pants with silver knee and shin guards. His eyes were steely grey but oddly warm, and he smiled before the king. The other was a large Ogre wearing bronze Dragon Iron armor with a red Mohawk on the helm. His form was strong and burly, yet trim and fit. On his hands were vast iron-colored gauntlets with Spell Seals etched on bands that went up and down them. Sheathed on his back a vast anvil on a rod of iron, a Spell Seal like the ones on his gauntlets etched into the face of the anvil. The ogre seemed quite and his presence gave off that of a smoldering warrior, ready for battle and hard like fresh forged iron.* Ah, Forward Commander Jaeger and Forward Commander Glencour the Smelter. Welcome back to Silvenheim, Forward Commanders of The Vanguard.

Jaeger: *the Myrrian man stood up and spoke first* It is an honor to be back, Your Majesty. We came bringing tidings from Jotunheim, Continent of Giants in the Immortal Lands. It would seem their faith in the Dragons has been shaken by the return of Nifelheim, and they have begun wondering if exploring other opportunities would be preferable.

Garlith: I see....So you believe now would be a good time to strike at the Giants?

Glencour: That, Your Grace, or another avenue...

Garlith: Hmm?

Glencour: The Mag-Theron Giant Clan has been our allies in the Immortal Lands for years due to the rising boom of Half-Giants. Perhaps their Thane, Kor the Hardened, and his "Live and Let Live" policy towards us Mortals would be a better solution? Out of all the Immortals, Giants are the most like us. They are vulnerable to Sorcery and Sword, they have children and families, they die from disease and famine, but they do not grow older once they reach a certain age. There are even Giants who can use Sorceries! We have seen them! The Northern Giants may be imbeciles and savages, but the ones from the Immortal Lands are, if anything, larger versions of us! Yes, we have killed each other for centuries, but perhaps if we can learn that we are all not so different, perhaps a common ground can be made.

Garlith: *he smiles at Glencour and glances back just as he hears the doors opening* Ah, there you are. Tell me, was it your idea to forge an alliance with the Giants, Ser Horvath?

Horvath: *he walks into the throne room promptly* Yes, My King. I apologize for not mentioning it earlier, but with the war in the South, I felt this matter could wait. Nothing is sealed yet, but we need your backing on this. With the Giants of the Mag-Theron in an alliance with us, we can spread influence in Jotunheim and finally start pushing back and attacking the real threats, the Demons of Dis and the Dragons of Avalon!

Garlith: ....and how do you think many of our Knights and soldiers who lost loved ones to the Giants will feel about this?

Horvath: I won't ask them to fight.

Garlith: *all of the throne room seems surprised by Horvath's statement* You won't ask them to fight? What do you mean?

Horvath: I mean I will take Jotunheim with only the Vanguard.
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 9/7/2015, 2:19 am

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she coughs from the attack and moves to try and block Desmond's strike as she's suddenly moved away from the attack by Ruko.  The maneuver leaves a shadowy copy of her as she does her best to land back onto her feet, Desmond hitting Ruko's body and getting stopped by his shadowy hand.  Suddenly the attack crackles with electricity and the sudden surge of energy skips through his blade and into Desmond's body.  Without wasting a second, Cameron crouches down and positions herself with her foot pointed straight upwards at Desmond's back so that he'd land on it when he fell*

~Loria~

Loria: *she sighs and looks over at the passersby* I don't know how reliable your sources are but if a mercenary is dumb enough to challenge that crazy monkey they'll get no sympathy from me.

Catia: *she lets go of Loria's hand and gives a quick bow to the passersby*  Sorry about the trouble everyone!  My master and I will handle things as soon as we can!

Loria: *she smiles and pats her apprentice's head* That's my girl~  Come Catia, let's go see what Wyald is up to. *she tells her, getting a happy giggle and a quick nod from Catia from her praise as they go inside of the Tavern*

~Ember~

Ember:  *she feels Forcestus' hand lie on top of her as she lies down in the water next to him, giving a happy sigh and resting her head gently onto his chest before closing her eyes.  Her tail lazily moves back and forth within the water, showing her contentment with her situation*

~The Throne Room~

*Frost and Terran are both there, Frost shocked beyond words at what had just been said. Terran however, crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow to Horvath*

Terran: I know we're going to get overpowered if we attack Dis now but Giants? Shagga's going to have a conniption if he hears about this. Not only that, it's possible that we'll see other Giants who share Shagga's sentiment towards us.

Frost: *he narrows his eyes at Terran* It isn't just that that's the issue Terran.... *he looks to Ser Horvath* Ser Horvath, this type of alliance is going to be rough to forge. Even if we were to share the same ideals....You'd need outside and inside help to even make this remotely possible.

Terran: *he sighs and assumes a lazy, hands on the back of his head posture* Yeah...the whole thing seems crazy and a lot of work.... *then he gets an idea. He looks to Garlith* What if we had someone on our side that knew those lands and possibly one or more of their leaders themselves?

Frost: *he rolls his eyes* I doubt we have a single person or creature like that besides the Vanguard and Ser Horvath here Terran....
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 9/11/2015, 10:00 pm

~Desmond vs. Cameron~

Desmond: *he lands on Cameron's leg, his back cracking painfully. However, he bites down and grits his teeth, getting up afterwards and staggering to his feet* Strong...for a girl you're age, you have an unbelievable amount of strength and speed...*he spins his shotel in his hands* I can see why Loria and Argyle trust you so much. *he leaps into the air uses Mystic Focus to dash around Cameron at blinding speeds* However, I've spent all my time in the South honing my own speed and power...*as he dashes, he begins to leave behind after images that seem to surround Cameron* My people from the Great Swamps were known for their skills as assassins...let me show you why! *he dashes out from the line of after images and lays a blunt Shotel slash into Cameron's stomach before returning to the line of images and dashing back from a different location, this time a down strike to the shoulder from the side* WELCOME TO THE HORNET'S NEST! *he then picks up the pace, diving in and out at high speed and hitting Cameron with a barrage of blows from all sides*

~The Boar's Head~

Wyald: *inside the tavern, the tables have been completely destroyed and broken. Only one remained, and Wyald was sitting at it, picking his teeth with a toothpick. On the table, seventeen full sized steins sit recently drained of ale and a vast pile of bones sits next to Wyald. The Kong lets out a cheeky chuckle as Belwas is seen talking with the owner*

Owner: ...AND WHILE THAT ABBOT DID SURVIVE, HE'LL NEVER WALK AGAIN! I MEAN, HE GOT A WHOLE, LIVE BOAR DROPPED ON TOP OF HIM! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS?! HE'S A BLOODY MENACE!

Belwas: *he blows politely as he apologizes* My sincerest apologies, good sir! My companion here was dropped on his head when he was an infant, he has no comprehension of right or wrong!

Wyald: OI! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, TIN MAN! OOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKI!

Belwas: SHUT UP, WYALD!

Owner: IF THE KING SHUTS MY TAVERN DOWN, I'LL SKIN BOTH OF YOU ALIVE!

Belwas: AGAIN, I AM VERY VERY SORRY!

Wyald: I'M NOT! IT WAS A GOOD MEAL!

~The Throne Room~

Garlith: At the moment, Frost, that is the case...

Horvath: You know as well as I do that there is someone else, Garlith.

Garlith: *his face suddenly grows serious*....I have no idea what you are talking about.

Horvath: You can't keep ignoring his existence forever, Your Majesty. He's your first born son, for the sake of the Gods!

Garlith: I will not allow you to utter that fool's name in my court!

Horvath: HE IS THE ONLY HOPE WE HAVE AT BEATING BACK NIFELHEIM AND BEHEMOTH! ....When Felix sacrificed himself to allow our people to cross the sea to our kingdom we know today, he knew he couldn't do it alone. And I'm saying this now, nobody can conquer all three Continents alone. Please, Your Majesty, my king, my friend...let me set my grandson free. He said the same thing we are saying now, and even more he proved his point long ago and was imprisoned for it...Please, let us try his method. If it fails, I will take full responsibility and serve whatever sentence you would give me....please, Garlith...let Lucas go.

Garlith: ....

Jaeger: *he whispers to Glencour* Lucas?

Glencour: ...the first Prince. Lucas Valerion Myrr...he was the original leader of the campaign in the Immortal Lands, but as he fought for years, he noticed similarities between the Giants and Mortals...He tried to preach this to the King, but at the time His Majesty had just lost Princess Ciaren, and was not in a listening mood...he had the prince imprisoned in the lowest levels of the palace dungeons indefinitely for his defiance...He had even gone so far as to earn the respect of not only Kor the Hardened, but a few of the other Giant Thanes....

~Dis~

*outside the great Black Iron Keep which the Demons call home, the Half-Demons continue their drills as they prepare for war. Near the Gate by Grimoire's personal Keep within the city, a group of Half-Demon Half-Mortals are being drilled by a Demon Warrior*

Demon Warrior: *he wears full black metal armor, his horns sticking out from the helm as he walks down the line of Half-Demons before him.* THE DEMONS...HAVE A VERY SET HIERARCHY! AT THE TOP, THERE IS THE ROYAL COURT! THEY OWN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US! THEN, THERE ARE DEMONS LIKE YOURS TRULY! IT IS OUR JOB TO NOT ONLY PROPAGATE OUR PEOPLE AND FIGHT OUR WARS, BUT ALSO TO KEEP MAKING MORE OF YOU SORRY LOT! THEN, THERE ARE THE PERFECTED HALF-DEMONS! THESE ARE OUR MOST RECENT PROJECT, AND THEY ARE PERFECT SOLDIERS! THEN, THERE ARE THOSE DEFORMED FIRST-GENERATION HALF BREEDS! LITTLE BETTER THAN LABOR AND SPEAR FODDER, SAVE FOR THE BALROG AND THE HELL WYRM! FINALLY, THERE IS YOU SORRY SACKS OF IMP PUKE! YOU ARE HALF DEMON, HALF MORTAL! YOU ARE DIRT! NO, YOU ARE LOWER THAN DIRT! YOUR JOBS AS A WHOLE ARE TO DIE FOR US, TO BECOME FUEL FOR LORD BAPHAMET'S CRYSTALS, AND TO WORK AS LIGHT LABOR! THE ONLY REASON YOU LOT ARE GETTING ANY SORT OF COMBAT TRAINING, IS BECAUSE LADY GRIMOIRE NEED EVERY ABLE BODY SHE CAN GET! NOW, IF ANY OF YOU WORTHLESS PUKES HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WISH TO SAY, SPEAK NOW! IF NOT, KEEP YOUR CROOKED-TOOTHED GAPES SHUT!

*the half demons all stand at attention, waiting for one of them to finally speak*

Last edited by Zazul on 10/4/2015, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 9/11/2015, 10:55 pm

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she gets pummeled by the blades and drops to a knee, coughing as she sees the next strike coming* Belleria! *she shouts, the maid-like Null summon appearing in a flash of lightning and stopping Desmond's attack on a field of electricity*

Belleria: *she narrows her bright blue eye and forces Desmond off of her electrical field, turning to Cameron and giving her a helpful hand up* You called for me mistress?

Cameron: *as Ruko goes to cover her right side, she looks at Desmond with serious eyes* ....You want me to hold nothing back? *she glances at Belleria and she simply gives a small nod, exchanging powers with Cameron as her blade pieces begin to whirl around her body* Then don't come crying to me later....Let's go....Ruko....Belleria....

Ruko & Belleria: Yes mistress! *they shout in unison as Ruko dashes at Desmond and clashes blade and lightning claw with him in Cameron's place, Cameron dashing at Desmond's other side and using a series of kicks and punches to his backside. Meanwhile, Belleria is seen charging electricity into her body, slowly making her form glow*

~Loria and Catia~

Loria: *she pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs* Subtle as ever Wyald.... *she mumbles to herself as Catia hides shyly behind Loria. She was to learn how to get through her coming nightmares from this brute?! Loria goes up to Wyald and stares at him confidently* Wyald, I need a favor from you. Something has....come up with my apprentice and she needs the help of someone who knows the trials of being half-demon for the first time.

Catia: *she continues to hide behind Wyald, staring at the baboon-like Kong with fear in her eyes. She didn't really like the looks of him very much as she kept her new wings tightly folded against her back*

~Dis~

???: *a female voice speaks up from amongst the crowd of Half-Mortal demons* And I suppose we're to stay under your foot this entire time? *while her voice is smooth and naturally calm, the disrespect can be easily heard in her voice* What a joke....I would rather have a mortal do it.... *from within the crowd, a slight-framed woman with short, spiked up black hair, a dark-colored sleeveless shirt with a spiked collar around the neckline, form-fitting pants with a leather belt and tattoo's depicting stencil-like black angel's wings covering her arms and coming from her shoulder blades is seen. She has a rather bored expression and an unimpressed look in her scarlet eyes, her natural demonic horns invisible within her hair and her demon's tail wrapped calmly around her waist. She stares straight at the Demon Warrior without flinching, her confidence in what she was doing obvious to anyone that would happen to be watching. She slowly walks out from the crowd, her form shifting as if it was being displaced from reality* To call her ladyship's prized son and daughter low before singling them out....you don't have an ounce of tact when you speak do you? *she gives a heavy sigh* Do us all a favor will you? Don't talk so much. That ego of yours will grow too large for your head to keep up. *while she knew that a possible attack from her supposed superior was inevitable, even if an attack were to come in her direction she would be safe. Her Sorcery, Illusion, would make it look as if this mental image of herself were nothing but a mirage. In reality, she was still back in line with the rest of her kind*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 9/23/2015, 11:19 pm

Desmond: *using his heightened senses, he measured all around him. Ruko and Belleria were the closest, and Cameron was flying in from behind...He knew if he moved to block Cameron, one of the two summons would break his guard and he would be defeated instantly. But, if he blocked the two summons, Cameron would bring him down from the back. And there in lied the answer. He smirked and rolled forward between Ruko and Belleria, bringing his Shotels around and sweeping them at their legs, forcing them both to trip forward right into Cameron's attack rush* When it comes to Mystic Focus, my precision does not falter! Such is needed to cleave the scales of Dragons!

Garlith: .....Ser Horvath, may I speak with you in private? *his face is stern and hard as stone, his tone calm with an edge.*

Horvath: *the room goes completely quiet at Garlith's request as Horvath stands, prepared for what may come* If it is Your Majesty's command. *he bows*

Garlith: *he rises from his throne, standing and shooting Horvath a stony glare before placing his hands in his sleeves and motioning for Horvath to follow him through a door on the far side of the room*

Horvath: *he follows, his posture perfect as he exited the room*

Garlith: *he follows Horvath, shutting the door behind him. The two men stand there, silent for a moment. Finally, Garlith breaks the silence* I know.

Horvath: Sire?

Garlith: About Argyle. About Eddard, and about Lyra as well....

Horvath: *his eyes widen and he immediately tenses up*

Garlith: Calm yourself, Horvath. If I wanted Argyle dead, he would have been dead the minute Zorrin and his company brought him to Silvenheim.

Horvath: Then...you know about...

Garlith: Yes....I always knew. Horvath, her and my marriage was a marriage of political gain, we both know that. The heir of Felix, marrying the daughter of his greatest champion, it was a match made in heaven to create a dynasty that would be eternal....but, we both know there was no real romantic love there. No, I daresay I don't quite know what love really is. I've never felt real attraction to anyone. I'm not really sure I can feel that way about anyone at all. But...I do know this. I know the love a parent has for his children....*a single tear slides down his face as he begins to shake* And it is not an easy thing for a King to admit...but I had made a horrible mistake, Hovath....

Horvath: Garlith...

Garlith: Lucas is my own flesh and blood, and I threw him into a prison cell for so many years...And Lyra, I had her so afraid that if I found out about Argyle, I would have him killed?! My pain from losing Ciaren caused me to lash out at those who I held closest of all....Gods above, I am a horrible human....

Horvath: My king...*he steps forward and places his hand on Garlith's shoulder* Right now, this is the most human I have ever seen you.

Garlith: When I saw him for that first time...I could see her. I could see Lyra in him. That kindness, that compassion...It was just like Ciaren's. That is why I wanted him to succeed. That is why I pushed Loria and him so hard. So that those two, those exceptional examples of true, pure Knighthood, could pave the way for the future...I will free Lucas. And, Horvath, I will knight Argyle myself. There is a position I have been saving for him for when he would be ready. And with it, I will send, for the first time ever, the four King's Knights together on a campaign under Prince Lucas and Master At Arms Horvath Queenkiller to take the fight back to the Immortals! If what Lucas says about the Giants is true, then we will see if co-existence is possible. Ser Horvath, you will have your campaign.

Horvath: The...four King's Knights?! The King's Blade, King's Shield, King's Justice, and King's Mercy?! Sire, to think that such a force would be mustered...Can we afford to lose such strength?!

Garlith: If we are victorious, then we will never need to again, old friend.

Horvath: *he nods, smiling under his helm* My king, thank you...

Garlith: I cannot accept Argyle as my family, but I can say this...where he comes from matters not. It is the path he chooses that defines him. I bear him no ill will. Nor do I bear your daughter, my wife, any ill will. I forgive her, however I would prefer if we kept this quiet. I am by no means weak, however I am not cruel. I will not forgive a second time.

Horvath: I believe she will understand this, Your Majesty...

Wyald: *he takes one look at Catia and suddenly his expression becomes serious, almost somber. He slowly lowers his mug and takes a deep breath* So, she Possessed you, huh? That has to be it...You don't look crazy enough to drink a Demon's blood. *he looks over at Belwas* Clear the room, Tin Man. Get this oaf out of my face. I need to talk with the ladies.

Belwas: *he nods and takes the owner by the arm* I'm sorry, but we need the room.

Owner: Hey, hold on! *before he can protest, Belwas drags him out of the tavern and closes the door, locking it*

Wyald: *he turns forward and sighs, scratching the back of his head* So....can you hear him, kid? His voice, in the back of your mind....searing you with his ambition to dominate all life?...

Demon Warrior: *he immediately brandishes a black iron sword and slices the illusion in half, not speaking or making any sound whatsoever. When the illusion flickers, his eyes widen and he steps back* Sorcery?! BUT YOU MAGGOTS SHOULDN'T HAVE SPELL BLOOD! WHAT BREEDING STOCK ARE YOU FROM?! SHOW YOURSELF TO ME, YOU MISERABLE LARVA!

*standing near the Warrior, leaning against the wall of a metal tower, was a Half-Dragon Demon from the first generation. His body was humanoid and he had two wings growing from his forearms, giving him an almost bat-like appearance. He watched what was unfolding with interest, as he knew his mother, Lady Grimoire, was always interested in new things*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 9/24/2015, 12:02 am

~Cameron~

Cameron: *she doesn't waste a single moment as takes the trip from Belleria and Ruko's falling bodies, bounding up from one hand and moving through the shadows in the ground. In a near instant her whirling blades are flying at Desmond, smacking his shotel's to knock him off balance while she hid safely in the shadows. Meanwhile, Ruko and Belleria help each other to stand before they return their attention back to Desmond with serious expressions. Ruko melts into the shadows to be with Cameron while this time Belleria waves her hand in front of her face, sending a surge of lightning bolts straight at Desmond as Cameron's blade pieces keep knocking his shotel's off balance*

~Loria and Catia~

Catia: *as Loria looks over at Catia in confusion, she keeps herself shyly hidden behind Loria's back as she timidly replies to his questions* Wh-Who do you mean? I-I haven't heard any voices....sh-should I be hearing them?

~In Dis near Grimoire's castle~

???: *the sound of the half-demon woman laughing could be heard as her displaced image suddenly splits into several of herself. They quickly surrounded the Demon Warrior and they all had an amused smile on their faces* And what will you do if I don't? Will you try and cut me down with that oversized piece of metal that you call a weapon? *more laughing can be heard as her voice seems to echo and amplify itself* Don't make me laugh! You're the insect giving the predator the orders! *her scarlet eyes glint in amusement as a ring of hellfire surrounds the warrior, her words still echoing as if they were in a stage hall* You're nothing more than a demon who simply couldn't make the cut for her ladyship's personal army! *she taunts him confidently, all of the illusions walking towards him and standing within merely a few feet of his position, the laughing in their voices becoming eerily louder as she gets closer to him and making them seem even more real*
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul on 9/24/2015, 10:07 pm

Desmond: *as the blades hit him from all directions, he looks head on as the blast of lightning hits him full force. He feels his body burn and convulse under the effects of the bolt and drops, his clothes smoking as he fought to catch his breath. He looks over and sees his Shotels lying on the ground next to him. Gritting his teeth, he begins to rise up and takes his weapons in hand. Right as he goes to attack, a black portal suddenly opens before him. Out from it steps the form of Semyaza, a smug grin on his face as he stood between Cameron and Desmond* What the nine hells?! A Demon?!

Semyaza: *he glances in Desmond's direction and smirks* Yes...and no. Relax, Dragon Hunter, I'm not with Nifelheim and his ilk...I left them behind long ago. *he looks over at Cameron and smiles* I wanted to get a good look at you for myself, see what Myst and Khan have been ranting about so much...Not as impressive as I imagined you to be. To be honest, when they said it was a young girl, I expected someone....older and shapelier.

Desmond: You stay away from her, monster! Cameron has nothing to do with you!

Semyaza: *he looks back over at Desmond, his face slightly less amused* Watch your tone, Myrrian. You address a Lord of Null so crassly...keep it up and your luck will run out. Fast.

Yorg: *suddenly, a blade piece flies out at Semyaza, who catches it between his two fingers easily. Yorg and Kurt both appear, running at full speed to Cameron and Desmond* BOTH OF YOU, STAY WHERE YOU ARE! Semyaza....I didn't think a Lord of Null would come here. You know Garlith is still in Silvenheim? If he finds you, there will be hell to pay.

Semyaza: Garlith? Oh please. Myst could kill Garlith in her sleep! No...I came here because I wanted to see little Cameron here...

Kurt: Get away from her! She has nothing to do with you!

Semyaza: Oh? Seems like you boys think I want to hurt her...*he flicks his fingers down, planting the blade piece between them into the ground. He then breaths deep and steps back, holding up his hand as if to beckon them forward* Very well. I'll allow all five of you two minutes.

Yorg: *he immediately readies his weapon* Be very cautious...he's the most unpredictable of the Lords....

Semyaza: Well then, if you won't make the first move...*he disappears, dashing right at Yorg and laying a solid knee into him* I'll help myself!

Kurt: *he seems shocked that Semyaza made it there so fast* The first blow?!

Semyaza: *he grins and brings the leg he had used to knee Yorg with around, laying a roundhouse kick right into Kurt's shoulder and flinging him into the side of a defensive wall* Ah...that felt good. *he looks over at Desmond and Cameron, his hands suddenly being covered by a black crystal-like substance that steams on contact with the very air. More of the substance flows around his hands until the air around his whole forearm is flowing with black liquid crystal. The air sizzles as the heat around Semyaza seems to be sucked away, leaving the air chilled to the point where Desmond and Cameron could see their breath* Come now, children...Don't make me wait like they did. Even if the Swamp Man isn't a Null Contractor, I'll give him the pleasure of a short duel with the Demon of the Void, The First Vampyre, Semyaza...

Desmond: *he looks over at Cameron and nods to her. Though they had just fought a spirited battle, he was ready to fight alongside her if it meant having any hope of making it against such an vastly more powerful opponent.*

Wyald: Ah, still too early, huh? Well then, there isn't anything I can do now. Long story short, kid, you're going to learn why the Demons all follow Nifelheim so faithfully. Yeah, you can access Grimoire's hellfire and possibly even her Devil's Arm, but the drawbacks are bad...real bad. *he puts his hand on her shoulder* It sounds cruel to say, but when you know the searing agony of Nifelheim's ambition, then I'll be able to help you. If not, then you have no idea what it means to take on the powers of a Demon...

Belwas: Wyald being serious...now this really IS a strange and eventful day...

Wyald: OI! I AIN'T SERIOUS ENOUGH TO NOT COME OVER THERE AND BREAK YOUR ASS OPEN, TIN MAN! TEST ME! OOOOOOOOOKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI!

~Dis~

Demon Warrior: *he swings wildly, anger taking over his senses as he keeps trying to slice at the images, flailing about madly. As he does, the other Half-Mortal Demons surround him, their eyes glowing like coals as they all growl and pick up stones. At once, they all give a cry of anger and run onto the Demon Warrior. They begin smashing him down with stones and stomping on him, some then begin ripping off his armor so they could get at his flesh. As he yells in pain, he tries to drown them in fire, only to realize that their Half-Demon blood made them immune to flames. In anguish and horror, the demon yells out as the crowd of Half-Demons wash over him mercilessly. Within moments, a large group of Perfect Half-Giants appear around the Half-Mortals, black iron spears pointed in.*

Half-Giant: NONE OF YOU MAKES ANOTHER MOVE!

???: Now now, soldiers, take it easy...*the Half-Dragon casually walks into the group, pushing spears aside casually to make way for himself*

Half-Giant: Commander Piper, sir! We have detained the Half-Mortals! The one with the Sorcery is among them, we have confirmed it!

Piper: Yes yes, I can see that. Her illusion may have fooled a halfwit such as that instructor, but I know an infant Sorcery when I see one. She still has much to learn...and Mother would have her taught well. *he looks into the crowd right at the Half-Demon girl* Yes, Mother has seen you, my dear...And she is very impressed. Especially with your ability to inflict suffering on others while commanding your siblings. I am to bring you to her. Might I have your name, my dear? *Piper shoots her a sadistic grin, as if to tell her that he too was impressed with her abilities*
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top