NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

4 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/1/2015, 5:38 pm

Catia tilts her head at Yuno as the two girls walk, her sentiment about just speaking to Reshiram instead of both her and Entei about this situation giving her a fair bit of a pause for thought.

"Do you really think that Reshiram would be able to carry all of us at the same time? Surely it'd be easier to have Entei help transport some of us too to help us save more time?"

She asks her as they walk back.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 8 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Rocky 12/3/2015, 3:03 pm

Decoda headed out the door, going down the stairs and into the lobby of the Center, looking for any sign of blonde and white hair.  When he sees them, he briefly traces over what happened before, making a mental note not to mention it.  Just as he was about to call to them, one of his Pokeballs popped open, revealing Mudkip.  The little blue Pokemon suddenly began barking at its trainer, almost like it was making sure he wasn't going to mess up.

"Mudkip, seriously!  I know I've messed up before, but you can at least let me try until I get it right!"

"Mud-mud, kip!  Mudkip!" it retorted, promptly sitting on his feet, refusing to go away.

"I really won't appreciate your micromanaging..." he sighed crossing his arms as he turned his nose up at the Pokemon. "...but since you're just as stubborn as everyone else, fine!"

Decoda then proceeded to wait patiently for the girls to notice him, making a subtler wave rather than a big goofy one.  Mudkip looked much more pleased with this.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/3/2015, 10:45 pm

"Reshiram is a lot bigger, and faster then Entei. I know you want Entei to help. However, if we go in there Avatars blazing, we would end up endangering them severely. Entei would be better if it was only one or two of us, since he's smaller; so I'll have Reshiram take us to the outside of the city." she sighs and chuckles nervously. "It's scary enough that two Ascended are going into the enemy's hands..." She looks up and waves to Decoda. "Besides... If push comes to shove, I can get really scary." 

The two girls finally approach Decoda, Yuno nodding to him. 

"Decoda! We were just about to come back inside."

Rotom nods to Cerise, calling a local pizza shop and placing the order. Wes looks over to Cerise as he too finished up was he was working on. 

"So. On a scale of 1-10, how prepared do you think we are?" Wes was genuinely curious of Cerise's opinion on the matter, and decided to take this moment to ask. "Personally, I don't think we're as prepared as we should be..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/4/2015, 3:20 pm

Catia nodded toYuno's sentiment, knowing that she was right.

"I suppose so. But so long as we secure a favor like that from Reshiram then we can each get a good rest for tonight. Now if only I could do something about my arm....even if it was only temporary. I'm sure I would be more useful if I-"

She stopped talking when she went into the center and spotted Decoda, looking away and trying her best to take a deep breath. She must've looked so weak and frail just a few moments ago....and Decoda didn't exactly have a great opinion of her. After taking a decent breath, she let go of Yuno's hand and stepped forward in front of him before closing her eyes and giving him a bow.

"I'm sorry about my sudden outburst. I had a moment of weakness due to a sudden....revelation about my origins. Please forgive me for having left so abruptly."

She told him, waiting for his response before standing back up straight again.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/4/2015, 3:54 pm

"Well..." The younger trainer looks away for a moment, mulling the question over for a few moments. "...I don't disagree. We really aren't in any shape to battle Team Plasma and rescue our friends, even with all of the planning we've done. Going in with guns blazing while we're still pretty wrecked from everything else that's happened today: That just seems like a recipe for disaster, and I'd prefer to hold off until we're at our best. But at the same time... What choice do we really have? We have no idea what Plasma's doing or why -- they could be torturing those Loka and Marley for all we know, or worse. And I couldn't stand if we were too late to stop something bad from happening because we waited too long..."

Cerise sighs. "I really don't know. There are so many unknowns right now, and I don't like being in the dark -- But it might be necessary to go through with this, anyway..." He shrugs, unsure how else to articulate himself.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/7/2015, 1:55 am

"Don't worry about it, Catia," he said to her as calm as he could.  He could feel Mudkip's watchful eyes on him as he continued.  "Everybody freaks out now and then, of course, and I don't think it'll be the last time, either!  For now, how about we all gather our energy and relax with some food?  Rotom said he'd order us some pizza or something.  You two look like you could use a few slices!"

Mudkip smiled as it stepped off his feet.  He felt the weight disappear from his toes and looked down to see his friend's fin wag a little in joy.  Proud of himself and showing it with a smile, he then added, "I just played a song for the guys upstairs!  Do you two have a special song I should try and play?  If you want, Catia, you can sing to it; it could loosen up your nerves."

Mudkip held its breath while they waited for an answer.  This could either be a really good idea or a terrible one.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/7/2015, 4:45 pm

Catia slowly opened her eyes when she heard Decoda's rather surprising acceptance of her apology, making her stand up slowly and blink at him in surprise. Ordinarily her outbursts had warranted even slight hostility from her comrades but at this moment, it seemed like they understood. If even just a little. The thought of such a thing happening between them made her crack the tiniest of smiles, the expression quickly vanishing when she heard his offer to sing to a song of hers and Yuno's choice. She felt her heart skip a beat as she quickly thought of Kar, playing his guitar along to her song as she had sung it in front of him. A thought crossed her mind as she shyly put her hands behind her back and glanced away from Decoda momentarily, blushing slightly. Would Decoda really pick up on the beat to her songs as quickly as Kar had once done? There was only one way to find out....

"I-I um....Well....I've only written a couple of songs but....I-If you think you can pick up on them...."

She gulps one last time and forces a brave, happy smile.

"I-I would love to sing for everyone. Yeah....I think that would be nice."

She finally answers him, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Although she knew no one could ever truly replace the boy who had so quickly taken her heart from her, maybe even being able to sing the songs that she had wanted to write with him for her comrades would sow an ease of nerves and peace of mind through them all. She could be a beacon for them. And the thought of this made a smile cross her face once more, this time a little more than before.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/8/2015, 4:27 pm

Mudkip sighed audibly as it flopped to the ground in relief.  Decoda's eyes shut happily, a smile broadening across his cheeks.  He was glad she could have the chance to distract herself.  He already began scheming how to get the others in a decent mood; if their confidence and morale were boosted high enough, they wouldn't need to worry so much during the attack.  Maximize their happiness now so they wouldn't lose so much later.

"Then let's get back upstairs and pick one!  I can do my best, so don't be too upset if I stray away from what you originally intended," he told her, signalling for the girls to follow.  Mudkip picked itself up off the floor and followed behind them, still aiming to keep an eye on its trainer.

It was only now that Mudkip noticed that Yuno smelled significantly different from other humans.  It sort of knew how the Avatar thing worked, but unlike Rotom, which smelled and acted like a Pokemon to his core, Yuno was a child of Reshiram.  She was different and it made Mudkip's cheek spikes more prickly than normal to think about it.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/11/2015, 1:30 am

Catia smiled and nodded, taking Yuno's hand and following Decoda up the stairs back to the room. She thought about which of the two songs that she'd written that he might have an easier time playing along to. She smiles as she looks to Decoda, a question coming to her mind that she thought she should've probably asked first before agreeing to sing for everyone.

"Decoda? What kind of music do you like playing the most? I don't think I've ever asked you about it."

She asked him, now infinitely curious about her musical friend and comrade.

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 12/13/2015, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/12/2015, 11:03 pm

Surprised to hear the question as they soon approached the door, Decoda turned his head to respond to Catia with the same smile he kept on before they left.

"I'm mostly a fan of rock and metal, but classical, alternative and pop are alright, sometimes!  I just like the authentic acoustic sounds of what the natural voice and instrument can do, rather than let a recording crew synthesize everything.  Minor edits like pitch correction, reverb and fades are fine, of course!  It just feels more like a test of skill that way, and to preform it well really feels like all your hard work has paid off!" he explained, giving the thumbs up with one hand and reaching for the room's door knob with the other.  "What about you?  D-Don't get me wrong, if you like the opposite kinds of things, I'm not gonna get upset or dis you or anything!  It's a preference and everybody likes different genres!"

He wanted to make sure she nor Yuno felt insulted just by what he personally preferred.  The last thing they could use right now was a music argument!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/28/2015, 12:24 pm

Yuno chuckled and opened the door to the room, revealing that not a lot has really changed in the time they've been gone. Rotom looked up and announced to the three that the pizzas were ordered and should be here soon, while Wes closed up his machine and, with the help of Espeon, put it back on. 

"Cool, fully functional." he nodded to himself. Wes looked up at Catia, Decoda and Yuno. "Everything alright?" The last thing he wanted was to hear about another confrontation, which seemed to be common in this group.

"Yea, everything's alright." Yuno smiled, giving Catia's hand a gentle squeeze. 

"Good. So I was thinking... about this plan. We might be able to hold it off until tomorrow, so we aren't rushing around tonight."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/29/2015, 1:21 pm

Catia giggled as she heard Decoda tripping over himself when he was speaking to her, thinking it was cute. She smiled at him as the two walked to the room and nodded to his selection of favorite music genre's.

"I pretty much like the same kinds of music that you do then. I guess I was worried over nothing after all."

She told him, smiling as they entered the room with Cerise and Wes. Upon hearing Wes' question however, she gave a light blush and nodded in agreement to Yuno's response, smiling as she felt the porcelain girl squeezing her hand gently. When she hears Wes' comment about their plan, her face grows slightly more serious and she nods to his suggestion.

"I agree. I think we all could use the rest. Speaking of the plan too though....I was talking to Yuno on the way back here and we think that she and I could maybe convince Reshiram to give us a quick ride over to Fuschia City or at the very least get us close enough so that we don't waste too much time getting into the city."

She sighs deeply as she catches a glimpse of her tightly bound arm and her face grows disappointed.

"....I think I might see if Reshiram knows anyone that can heal my shoulder too while we're both there. I don't want to slow any of you down because I got crippled playing the hero like I did."

She comments, her voice trailing off towards the end of her sentence as she grew deep in thought about which one of the fiery dragon's brothers or sisters might have the ability to help her out....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/29/2015, 1:37 pm

As the door to the room opened, Cerise looked up to see the three re-enter the room, seemingly on good terms. He smiled faintly, glad that things hadn't blown up. Again. While he did want to ask what had bothered Catia about what she'd seen on her Pokedex... It wasn't really his place to inquire about her troubles. Best to leave that to someone who knew Catia better, like Yuno. Moving his thoughts away from that, he slowly nodded in agreement with Wes' statement, relieved that there would be more time for the group to prepare for their assault on the base.

"So if Reshiram agrees to giving us a lift, then we don't need to worry about transportation, which is good... Were there any other things we haven't covered yet? Do we need to make a shopping trip for supplies...?" He pipes up, trying to see if there was anything the group had missed. For once, they were going to be proactive and go on the offensive -- something the group hadn't ever quite attempted before. Making sure all of their bases were covered would be critical.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/30/2015, 2:56 pm

Satisfied with the turn of events between himself and Catia, Decoda and his Mudkip then reentered the room to a new plan of action.  The blue Pokemon listened intently to the plan, hearing this conversation for the first time.  It wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but it knew how serious it was when Reshiram was mentioned.  They already had Rotom and five teams of Pokemon (with roughly 2-3 monsters each), but maybe they really did need more backup?

"It makes sense to monopolize this time to relax when we're all feeling better," Decoda concurred, heading back over to his spot by the guitar.  As he listened to Catia and Cerise talk positively about getting a free ride from Reshiram, which wasn't exactly a bad idea, he grew to be a tad worried about the method... Either way, he began to check his bag for supplies as Cerise prompted them to respond.

"It looks like I'm covered.  I have a small first aid kit, some food, two potions I picked up a while ago and my instrumental gear," he announced as he rummaged through the case's compartments.  He then looked at Mudkip and remembered that he technically only had one other Pokemon he could use for fighting.  "Meep is way too new to fight anything.  Mudkip and Chimecho will have to work hard to keep it safe.  What does everyone else have?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/30/2015, 6:21 pm

Yuno took out her sole pokeball, and frowned ever so slightly. She only had one pokemon.

"...All I have is Galopa here." she looks up. I never really got to form bonds with other pokemon when I was back with the Units."

"And I have Espeon and Um...Bansheeon here," Wes started, correcting himself as he went. "But if needed, I can contact a friend of mine and get a couple others. Otherwise, we do have two Ascended with us, AND Rotom."

"That reminds me... I'll be going to see Reshiram again. Do any of you, besides Catia of course, that would want to go?" Yuno spoke, pulling out her little jar.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/14/2016, 11:13 pm

After the others had gone through inspections of their equipment, Cerise nodded to himself as he thought through the strengths and weaknesses of his own team before responding to Decoda's own prompt. "Honedge and Chespin will be with me on the front lines. And I think... I'll lend Goomy to the infiltration squad -- her ability to squeeze through small cracks would be most useful there. If possible, I'd prefer if Pawniard avoided combat -- he's far from being ready for that at this point."

Satisfied with his decisions, Cerise mulled over Yuno's own inquiry. The legendary beings that he had met up to this point had been, with the exception of Rotom, not exactly the most... pleasant of individuals to be around. He simply kept quiet, not voicing any interest in meeting Reshiram.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/18/2016, 5:01 pm

Decoda was actually quite surprised that no one else had as much Pokemon as himself, Cerise and Catia.  Though this was a bit concerning, Wes was correct in saying they did have a few things to make up for it.  As the question of coming with Yuno to see Reshiram came forth once more, and with Cerise's silent refusal - if that's indeed what it was - Decoda decided to vocalize his answer.

"I don't mean to be rude, so please excuse the way I'm sounding, but," he began not entirely sure how to put this.  It was easy for him to decline this offer, but to say it in words was another thing.  "I don't feel safe with these other Avatars right now.  I feel the same way about meeting more Ascended humans and Pokemon.  I'm worried for what will happen if we do."

Feeling Mudkip's cold little foot on his leg then caused him to look down at his worried-looking Pokemon.  He couldn't tell what it was thinking, but its consoling gesture calmed him down a little.  "I think I'll go downstairs and wait for the food to be delivered.  I'll be back up when it's here."

With Mudkip following close behind, he left for the lower level of the Center to patiently wait for their food in the lobby. It should be there shortly.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/18/2016, 10:10 pm

Catia listens to everyone's words, nodding as she turns her thoughts to whatever things she could use before they would decide to leave for the day tomorrow. Upon hearing Decoda's words however, her blood quickly runs cold. Although she knew that his words weren't directed at her and Yuno, what would happen to her promise she'd made to Arceus if her friends weren't even on her side? She couldn't do this on her own....not without everyone else to help her out. She turns to Yuno and rubs her arm a bit.

"Let's wait until after we eat something before we go and see Reshiram okay? I'm gonna go and join Decoda for a bit."

She smiles and gives Cerise and Wes a small nod before quickly giving chase to Decoda as he left for the lower floor of the building. When she finally gets within earshot of him, she calls out to him.

"Decoda! Wait a second! I want to talk to you!"

She calls out to him, slowing down as she gets closer to him. Her smile fades as she approaches him, her eyes showing a spark of desperation as she spoke to him.

"Decoda....is everything okay? I mean....I know that comment you made just now wasn't directed at me or Yuno or Rotom...."

She frowns at him.

"Of course if it's directed at Entei I might have to punch you."

She tells him, gradually cracking a smile as she spoke. It was funny....it was mere weeks ago that Decoda and her were almost constantly fighting over the strangest little things. But looking back at it now, she couldn't help but smile at the relationship that she was building. It felt good to have friends like this.

"If you need someone to talk to over everything that's been going on....I'm right here for you. I'll warn you though, I'm not the world's greatest listener!"

She jokes, hoping to help Decoda take some of the edge off before something happened again to derail their night. The last thing they needed was to grow further apart or fight. Their friendship and willingness to work together was what was going to either save lives tomorrow or condemn them.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/19/2016, 12:48 am

Yuno kept up her smile until Decoda and Catia left the room. Immediately afterwards, she sighed and flopped down onto one of the beds. She looked over to Cerise, a bit worried.

"I don't mean to make people edgy... I can't help that i was born like this. To each; their own I guess." She stared up at the ceiling. "Cerise... Wes... Does the presence of Ascended and Avatars bother you guys as well?"

"It really depends on the avatar, or the ascended." Wes stated, petting Espeon lazily. "I'm fine with you and Catia here; even Rotom. However, If I was staring down Lugia, or God himself, then I'd be worried. But Decoda's right; we keep meeting Ascended, even other Avatars, and it always seems to be on bad footing. I wouldn't mind if that sort of stuff died down a bit... but there's no telling what we'll run into when we storm that base." Wes too looks at Cerise. "What do you think?"

"Catia's got this ideal in her head that she'll be everyone's 'sword and shield'..." She sits up, and looks quite sad now. "...As Reshiram's daughter, I don't follow Ideals; I follow Truths..."

"Do you know what the truth is?"

"...No I don't... But I can't just say 'I love you, but I can't follow what you believe'; It'll just break her heart and I'll be no better then A corrupted Avatar, or a corrupted Ascended." She looks at Cerise again. "You're good at advice. What should I do?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/19/2016, 4:35 pm

"Yeah... I can't really speak for my feelings on the Ascended -- we've only met you and Catia so far -- but I agree with Decoda. With the exception of Rotom, every single Avatar we've encountered has had no problem with putting us and innocent people in danger. From all we know, Entei could have set Celadon City on fire for fun! And not to mention that one Avatar that was kicked out of that window a while back... Was it Zapdos? I bet that one had an ulterior agenda, too! And I wouldn't be surprised if an Avatar was behind that barn getting burned down, either. Heck, what if that even happened because Entei wanted to test Catia but the rest of us just got caught in the collateral? I mean, that's why Loka and Marley have been captured, right? They were collateral because of Team Plasma searching for information on Avatars and the Ascended. With everything that's been going on... It just really feels as though wherever an Avatar goes, danger is bound to follow!"

Cerise takes a breath, realizing his voice has risen to a shout. He gazed downward for a moment, taking a moment to recollect himself before continuing. "I know it's probably not right to lump them all together like that -- I'm sure they're not all like that -- but... I honestly haven't witnessed much evidence to the contrary. I'm sorry to say it, but it's like Decoda said before, I don't feel particularly safe around them."

At Yuno's inquiry, Cerise thought for a moment. Honestly, he wasn't aware of Catia's recently formed notion of herself -- he didn't interact with her nearly enough to note any such shifts in her. Adjusting his glasses, he spoke a bit slowly, unsure of what would be best. "The problem I see with that kind of thinking is that she might feel as though she has to protect everyone -- which nobody can do. She has to remember that we are all individuals in charge of making our own decisions, and we may not need someone else to fight our battles for us. Instead of charging into battle alone on the front lines, we should remember that we are all there to support each other, and we stand as one unit. Think of it... Think of it as a large machine, and we're all different parts. Individually, we are limited in our function, but when placed together, we are capable of feats greater than what any of us could achieve alone. I can't tell you what to say to her -- it's your relationship, after all. But I know that couples may not always agree on every single subject... maybe that 's normal, I'm actually not really sure. But I am sure that if you truly love her and if she truly loves you, then your words will resonate in her heart."

Cerise chuckles. "And the irony there is in that I'm the one with the sword and shield." He gestures to both Honedge and to his shield.

He smiles, mostly to himself before it slowly faded. He glances over at Wes and speaks. "I can't exactly spout out all of this 'we are greater as a whole' stuff with what the two of us just talked about... You wanted to know if we were ready for the attack on Plasma, and neither of us were sure. So I say we battle it out. The best way of seeing if we're ready for what's to come is by testing the bonds we share with our Pokemon, right? That's what trainers do? If our bonds with our Pokemon aren't up to par, then we'll know for certain that we aren't ready. So Wes... will you battle me?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/20/2016, 2:55 am

((Okay, I really loved your post, Phi, so I did this because of how much it rocked!!))

Decoda was surprised to hear Catia’s voice as he and Mudkip traveled down to the front of the lobby, waiting for the delivery person.  The little blue Pokemon prodded his leg, prompting him to turn around and let her catch up, both of them standing still in wait as she started speaking.  Taken aback by her comment about Entei - whom no one had seen, shockingly, since he left with Catia after their encounter with Zapdos - he shook his head loosely.

"Nuh-uh, it's not him, specifically.  To be absolutely honest, though, it's his crowd," he stated.  "Lemme explain: nobody's answered any of our questions concerning why we're given this chance at being Ascended or Cursed.  If they have, nobody told me.  It's also super fishy to think that nobody even considers focusing on their goals when these 'Super Pokemon' are around.  I mean, I've only played one concert and a song here and there, Cerise hung out with one day care chick and hatched one egg, and you've only had a few chances to practice training your martial artist skills.  To me, it seems rather unfair, but then again, maybe they sought us out because of our ancestors?"

He paused his words to begin giggling, soon blurting out into a fit of laughter.  He loosely and playfully nudged Catia's good shoulder, still laughing through his words, "Wou-Wouldn't it be hilarious if they were actually after us because some Audino-guitarist, Aegislash-breeder, Machamp-fighter and Houndoom-ex-crook were like, the biggest threat to some nasty end-of-the-world plan brewing between them?!  HAHAHAhahahahahaha!!  That'd be so insane!!"

Mudkip looked up at him, shaking its head and sighing.  It knew he was only kidding, but this kind of talk got it worried.  It knew even less than these trainers did about these Avatars... To protect Decoda and the others, though, it wanted to know more.  While its trainer was distracted with such a crazy concept, Mudkip quietly left his side and began walking out of the door on its own.

All it had to do was find another Avatar besides the elusive, dances-around-questions-Rotom, and talk to it.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/28/2016, 5:16 pm

Catia looks away when Decoda finishes his sentence, not smiling at it. "D-Don't....say I'm related to a Machamp...." She sighs as she sits back a little bit in her seat. "It was one of those thing's that killed my father....and tore my family apart...." She reveals to him, rolling her good shoulder a little bit out of discomfort. Her mind tried to go back to that moment in her nightmare again, making her close her eyes and shake her head to clear it away before the horrible memory could attack her again.

She takes a shaky, deep breath to calm herself down before looking back at Decoda again. "Look, Decoda. I know a lot of this stuff that you've experienced has made you suspicious and....well, not very keen on meeting other avatar's or Ascended like Yuno and I." She moves her good hand on top of his and keeps a straight face as she continues. "The truth is, I don't like it either. I witnessed firsthand what would happen to me if my future wasn't in Arceus' favor. He killed a person that I'd just met right in front of me and then came after me! If it hadn't been for Entei, I wouldn't be here right now." Her eyes cloud with a small amount of grief as she finishes. "I wouldn't have even existed...."

She sighs once more and looks to the ground. "....I hate him. I hate almost everything about Arceus....my life up to this point has been an absolute hell because of what I could do. I never asked for this power that I have nor did I want it. But I got stuck with it anyway. I chose to make my promise to Arceus that I would protect the Ascended people and Avatar's that I found in my journey, no matter what it would cost me. Because that's what I want to do with this power. I want to use it for the good of others."

She hears a click from one of her pokeballs and Poochy lets itself out of its pokeball, the tiny puppy hopping up into her lap and licking her face in an effort to make its trainer smile. She gives in and cracks a tiny smile as she pets his head and continues. "I know you don't like it but I don't have a choice. I never did." She looks into Decoda's eyes again. "Arceus told me that I could choose one person to restore the memories of Kar to. I know you don't know it but during that concert in Saffron, I didn't sing to a recording. Kar was playing alongside me. And you don't remember him because his existence was erased by Arceus. And I want you to have those memories of him with me. Because....I never wanted him to disappear...." She finished, Poochy licking her cheek to keep a tiny smile on her face as she pet him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/1/2016, 7:09 pm

Catia and Decoda watch Wes and Cerise walk out of the pokemon Center and face each other on the dirt field that was in the front. Without a word, the two sent out their pokemon.

(Here's the battle! Chespin getting switched to Quilladin is to symbolize it evolving. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-325338881)

"I... lost?" Wes picked up Espeon, who smiled up at him despite her battered look. The trainer and his pokemon Looked at Cerise and his newfound Quilladin. "Congratulations on the Evolution!"

"Indeed, but it was such an exhilarating battle!" Espeon commented, hopping out of Wes's arms to go and greet Quilladin. "Hello!"

Last edited by Luna on 2/4/2016, 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/1/2016, 7:23 pm

((Rocky, I love it! These illustrations you do really help bring this story we're telling to life! oddish!~ ))

"We... did it...?" Cerise could hardly believe it. His heart was pumping faster than what he thought humanly possible. Although... he wasn't sure what had shocked him more -- that he had beaten Wes, or that his partner Pokemon had just evolved. Everything about Chespin looked different now, but he still got the feeling that his best friend was still there, staring back at him with awestruck eyes. Trying to recover from its surprise, Quilladin puffed up its chest as it caught Cerise's gaze, as if to signal to the trainer that it knew it would win the battle against Espeon. Cerise's shock and awe finally melted away into pure bliss as he ran over to Quilladin, hugging his partner as he did so.

"I-I can't believe it!!" Cerise and Quilladin burst out into laughter for a few minutes before Cerise stepped back to let Quilladin assess its newfound power. The grass-type flexed its newly found muscles, its eyes bubbling with glee at its new strength as Cerise nodded at Wes. "Well! It seems that all of the stuff I was saying actually held some kernel of truth to it! If an evolution isn't a sign that we're ready to face what's about to go down, then... Well, I don't know what is!"

Quilladin, upon seeing Espeon approach, quickly stopped examining its muscles and deeply bowed towards Espeon before looking up to speak to the psychic-type. "Are you alright? I'm, uh, still getting used to this... this... what was it called? Evolu-something? I, uh, don't really know the limits of my strength yet."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/2/2016, 12:36 pm

Wes cracked a smile as Yuno and Rotom came down, as they were watching the fight from the window. They both gave their congrats to Cerise, excited to see that things were moving forward and actually looking up for the group.

"Way to go, Cerise!" Yuno hugged him tightly. "That battle was amazing!"

Espeon tilted her head to the side as she talked to Quilladin. "I'm fine, but thank you for your concern! Evolution is a strange thing, yes. Many pokemon evolve differently, but that's information for another day." She chuckled. "How do you feel?"

((And Cue Pizza Guy! 1 large plain, and 1 Large Pepperoni!))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next