The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14918 messages in 243 subjects
Gallery

Spirit Academy

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spirit Academy

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/16/2014, 1:56 pm

The Teacher raised his hand in the middle of Lance and Shiro before quickly motioning it down as if cutting an imaginary ribbon.

"Go!"

He shouted, Lance rushing forward and swinging his wooden spear sideways at Shiro's ribcage, trying to end the fight as quickly as possible.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/16/2014, 2:01 pm

Shiro blinked and took a second before she jumped into his spear but up as well, going over the staff of it as she used her own weight to bring the staff part of her own glaive onto his shoulder.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/27/2014, 9:16 am

Lance doesn't expect Shiro to ride the staff of his spear up to his body and grunts as the glaive impacts his shoulder. His clothes turn a darker color as his blood starts to come out from the injury. However, he simply smirks as the rest of the class looks on, quite stunned that someone besides the Teacher had finally managed to land a palpable blow onto Lance. Lance however, merely seems to be enjoying the concept, his eyes sparkling with a challenge.

"Impressive Shiro. Clearly you're not as green as I thought you were. But....I wonder how your foot work is?"

He asks her nonchalantly, moving quickly and using his spear to try to smack her twice; once in the side of her head with the top of his spear and once in the right side of her hip with the butt end of his spear.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/27/2014, 9:33 am

Shiro landed carefully when she had hit him, surprised s bit she had since he seemed untouchable by everyone else. Though she moved quickly when seeing him strike again, blocking the one going for her head but not to her hip. She hissed quietly from the pain of being hit but moved to spin the glaive around to try and knock the staff out of his hands before jumping back some to give herself space from him.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/27/2014, 11:00 am

Lance saw the disarming attack coming and let go of his spear, jumping sideways towards her and spinning gracefully when his feet hit the mat. He quickly grabbed his spear and spun it in his hands, going for her hip again before reverse spinning and going to sweep her legs out from underneath her.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/27/2014, 1:20 pm

Shiro moved back a bit again when he came for her before seeing him attacking again, dodging what she thought was the attack for her hip before he went for her legs. That made her frown since she didn't have time to change what she was doing much, putting the blunt end of her glaive on the ground and jumping up over his staff again before spinning it as she moved to land on him to try and pin him onto the mat.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/27/2014, 1:34 pm

Lance smirks as he sees Shiro try to pin him down onto the mat, using his momentum from his low sweep to roll out of the way of the pinning move. He stands up, panting a bit from the exchange and jumps at her again. This time, he puts a smal spark into his leg to let him move faster than normal, quickly getting Shiro's legs out from underneath her. He then promptly spins his wooden spear and points the softly edged tip to her throat, smiling at her.

"Checkmate."

He tells her, smiling at her in satisfaction.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/27/2014, 1:39 pm

Shiro panted as she ended up on the ground, glaring up at Lance quietly before she moved to pull her hair over her eye again. Though she knew at least the blue swirl tattoo over her eye had been seen, she still tried to cover it.

"I am not the one bleeding, I would consider myself more of a winner here despite the fact you have me pinned for now."

she said quietly, not giving him anything else as she pushed the spear aside and got up.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/27/2014, 1:43 pm

Lance gently lets the butt of his spear onto the mat and smiles at Shiro as she gets up, rolling his injured shoulder a bit. It had stopped bleeding for the moment but it still needed attention.

"Yes, but in battle the one who dies isn't the winner. If this had been a real fight you would be quite dead by now."

He responds with a satisfied nod.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/27/2014, 1:46 pm

Shiro threw another glare at him as she held her glaive close, clenching it tightly before she moved to cover it up again.

"If this had been a real fight a filthy human wouldn't stand a chance against me."

she muttered to herself quietly, mostly hating she had been beaten and not given a chance to just go away and do as she pleased.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 11:26 am

The teacher gave a hearty laugh when Lance rolls his shoulders a bit, making him wince when he smacks him on the back.

"We've got ourselves a challenging couple of brutes here! Finally you've got someone else besides me to give you a fair fight eh Lance?"

He says to him, Lance rolling his eyes.

"Man, I was going easy on her. Don't jump to conclusions....ow...."

He responds to him, the teacher smiling awkwardly at him before looking to Shiro.

"Why don't you go with him to the infirmary? He might've bruised you at the very least so you'd do well to be looked at the same as him."

He suggested.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/29/2014, 11:30 am

Shiro blinked and looked up slightly when she was mentioned, sighing quietly before she nodded and walked over to Lance.

"You have to show me the way since I am not sure where it is."she said quietly. Since of course she had forgotten to remember where the infirmary was since she never thought she would go there.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 11:45 am

Lance nodded and tossed the teacher his wooden spear before gesturing for Shiro to follow him. As the two walked the halls to the infirmary, Lance breaks the silence the two had walking together.

"So....that's an interesting little tatoo you've got there over your eye Shiro. Where'd you get it?"

He asks her, infinitely curious about such a thing. Most of the kids here were too young to have tatoo's so....where and how'd she get that one?
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/29/2014, 11:49 am

Shiro walked next to Lance quietly down the hallway, flinching slightly when she heard his question and looked away from him as she frowned.

"It doesn't have anything to do with you so I don't see why you would ask about it."

She told him quickly, knowing she didn't want him to hear why she had it. Though she didn't want anyone here to know anything about her either so she couldn't exactly have what she wanted in that situation.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 12:16 pm

Raiken pipes up on Lance's head, making him look up at him when he starts squeaking at him.

"That's interesting alright! Ask her what it is! C'mon pleeeease?"

He whines, poking Lance in the forehead constantly. He growls a bit and grabs him by scruff, yanking him down to his shoulder.

"Will you calm down? Sheesh...."

He hisses at him, trying not to look weird in front of Shiro. After taking a quick moment to clear his throat, he addresses Shiro again.

"What is it anyway? I could swear I've seen that coloring somewhere before too."

He asks her, his expression calm and unchanging.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/29/2014, 12:19 pm

Shiro glanced a bit at Lance when he seemed to move and do something like talking to himself, confusing her before realizing that he probably had his partner spirit with him. She shook her head and looked at him again when he had spoken to her.

"I don't see why you would care what it is, or even the color of it. Do you expect me to just tell you where I got it so you want to get on yourself?"
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 12:26 pm

Lance blinks at Shiro in confusion from her response. He sighs and shows her the dragon symbol on his right shoulder, hidden from view before by his scarf and shirt sleeves.

"Why would I want that? I've got my own brand to live with thanks....Honestly I'm just curious."

He answers her, covering his dragon symbol back up underneath his shirt sleeve and scarf.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/29/2014, 12:31 pm

Shiro looked a bit surprised when she saw he had his own tattoo, glancing away after though as she kept walking.

"I wouldn't tell you anyway, even if you don't want to know where I got it. I've always been told not to tell normal people about it."

She told him quietly as she walked.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 12:34 pm

Lance chuckles at Shiro's answer as they finally start to near the nurse's office.

"And I was always told not to show that symbol to anyone. Honestly we all have thing's we're not proud of. Why should it have to be restricting? No, I'd rather you tell me when you're ready rather than....will you get off of my head you lunatic?!"

He growls at Raiken, swiping at him as he quickly hops off of his head and onto his shoulder.

What? I like riding on your head!
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/29/2014, 12:38 pm

"I don't think I will ever truly be ready to tell you anything about myself. Unless I happen to accidentally show something, then I might just explain if I don't kill you."

Shiro said before tilting her head slightly as she watched and listened to him after though, smiling a little bit as she did since she found him a bit amusing.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 1/10/2015, 12:30 pm

Lance stared at Shiro as he opened the door to the infirmary near them.

"You mean like you did while we were sparring?  I could be wrong, but if you meant to kill me after I saw that I think you might have done it already.  Like I told the teacher though,"

He headed inside, finishing his sentence just before leaving earshot.

"I was going easy on you.  If I'd had my spear, I would've ended that fight without a scratch."

He moved on into the infirmary, greeting the nurse on staff before sitting down onto the small bed inside one of the rooms to wait to be treated for his injury.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 1/10/2015, 12:39 pm

"I don't need to explain it to you though, it has nothing to do with you. I don't think it ever will either."

Shiro said quietly as she went to find someone to care for her side quickly.

"I don't care what you think about winning though, you seemed to take me too lightly and ended up injured. If lives where on the line I think it would be different any way."

she said and shrugged, sighing quietly as she did and went to check her hip on her own though since she didn't want to be there longer then needed.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 1/10/2015, 12:54 pm

Lance sighed and let the nurse treat his shoulder, slipping his shirt off and letting her bandage him up. The nurse was very pretty, having beautiful blue eyes and long dusty blonde hair. She chatted him up as she treated him, taking his mind off of the pain medication.

"Y'know, there's more to this world than just fighting. You should get some rest for a day or two. This injury'll flare up if you don't relax."

She looks over at Shiro and gives a smile before finishing up her work. Lance doesn't put his shirt back on, keeping his scarf and the new bandages on to hide his dragon mark. It wasn't something he was particularly proud of but it was a shame he had to live with. The nurse gestures to Shiro as she was checking her hip. It looked bruised a little bit but otherwise she seemed fine.

"Send her in would you? And take a rest. You're done with sparring and the like for today."

She advised him, Lance sighing before nodding. He walked over to Shiro and gestured with his head back towards the nurse.

"You're up. Want me to wait here for you?"

He asked her.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 1/10/2015, 12:58 pm

"If you feel like staying behind, you are supposed to be resting though anyway and I doubt I can do any other classes for now."

Shiro said quietly to him before she went to the nurse to get checked out.

"I don't need anything though, just a little bruise. Something like this is nothing."

She said and sighed quietly as she looked around, mostly messing with her hair again as she tried to think of what to do for the day. Maybe something to do with training later on.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 1/10/2015, 1:20 pm

The nurse rolls her eyes and shuts the door to give the both of them some privacy before lifting up Shiro's dress and starting to give some treatment. She pressed down lightly on the bruise and nodded in satisfaction at Shiro's reaction before putting a small amount of padding underneath a small amount of cloth bandages to give her some comfort.

"Just a bruise huh? Bruise or not, you shouldn't be so harsh on Lance. He's a decent young man and has a good heart. He could've done much worse to you. He's done it to several other people before you."

She told her letting her dress down after finishing her treatment. She went over to the counter and grabbed a jar full of hard candy and opened it, taking a blue one for herself before offering one to Shiro.

"Sorry if I bored you rambling on about him. He's sent more students here than I can count. But as long as I've known him, he's never once sent them here without helping them. I suppose he's just one of those students that are too nice for their own good."

She finished, still kind of rambling on about him.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next