The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15236 messages in 265 subjects
Gallery

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Post by Riverclaw on 12/2/2014, 12:34 am

Keladry wagged her tail some when Loria petted her head lightly, leaning into her touch lightly since she hadn't been pet like that in a while and it still felt very nice. She blushed lightly when listening to Loria though, nodding quietly when she was thanked for trying to help comfort Loria. Feeling the cloak being put on after the hug was broken she was a bit confused, feeling it some since it felt warm and wondered what it was made of. Looking back up when she heard her speaking again though she looked surprised about the offer to carry her on her back.

"I-I am can follow you... I don't need to be carried."she said quietly and stepped back some. Even if she was agreeing to go with Loria she wasn't a small child like everyone seemed to be treating her. It confused her why everyone was treating her like a kid, she wasn't that much smaller then them and knew how to take care of herself properly. "W-What kind of food can we make though?"she asked and smiled a little bit, she was hungry even now and so when her stomach growled at the thought of food she started to blush.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Genepoints : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/3/2014, 2:34 am

The forgotten memories of my past...

Haseo gave a short nod, smiling at Catia once she grabbed his hand. Once standing, he would gently pick her up, carrying the girl bridal style in his arms. For being a relatively sheltered boy, it was obvious he still had plenty of muscle. "Don't worry. I promise everything will be okay." He cooed softly, stepping out of the confines of the tree and beginning his trek back to the castle.

The walk was quiet as he carefully held the girl in his arms, the castle eventually coming into sight. "There it is." He smiled, placing her down once they reached the entrance. "Here. Follow me." Haseo gestured with his hand, the guards moving out of the way to allow the prince through. After numerous amounts of steps, they'd reach a corridor that led to the prince's room, Haseo opening to the door to allow her in.

The room itself was quite spacious and would serve just fine for them both until Karn or Loria would set Catia up with her own abode. "So? What do you think?" The teen smiled, sitting down on his bed. "I'm sure it has to be comfier than sleeping in a tree." He joked, staring out the window he had escaped through earlier that night.

...break and shatter like mirror glass.
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Genepoints : 0

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/3/2014, 3:34 am

Loria smiled before going to leave the tree with Keladry in tow, stopping just once to pet the young Catien gently.

"Whatever you'd like to eat for dinner tonight is fine with me."

She told her, smiling warmly as she lead her to her home near the wall of the city. A large overgrown tree was seemingly the foundation of the building, a huge tree branch growing through one side of it and into one of the rooms.

-------

Catia looked around the room quite nervously, watching Haseo as he sat onto the bed. She looked a tad uncomfortable.

"A-are we.....going to sleep together?"

She asked him nervously, not really liking the idea of sleeping in the same bed as someone she'd just met.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/3/2014, 3:40 am

Keladry blushed some when they stopped for a second, her head being petted by Loria which made her wag her tail some. She smiled though at the offer for dinner tonight, nodding quickly.

"I want to have dinner, if it's okay I mean..." she mumbled and blushed at her sudden excitement about food.When seeing the building though she started to tilt her head some, her ears twitching some. "Is this your home? It's really pretty..."she said and walked a bit closer quickly. The thought of a tree supporting and being inside the house made her calmer, since she always liked to be close to the outside if she felt the need to go outside. Sometimes she had little panic attacks if she was stuck inside too long now, and meant she often slept in trees outside.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/5/2014, 11:52 am

The prince gave a rather flustered look, waving his hands in a nervous manner. "No, no, you can take my bed until someone sets you up with your own room. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable. I mean, we just met after all." Haseo chuckled.

"I'll take the floor for now, if that's alright."

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/5/2014, 12:08 pm

Loria smiled brightly as she lead the way into her house, taking her Greataxe and leaning it up against the wall next to the door as she closed it behind them. There was a sweet aroma in the air coming from the kitchen nearby and the stairs leading up to the second floor on the right-hand side looked to be very much handmade. Loria moved her hair out of her eyes and went to the stairs.

"Want me to show you to the room I prepared for you first? Or would you like to eat first? It doesn't matter to me."

She asked her, a gentle smile on her face as she asked Keladry what she wanted to know.

--------------------

Catia shifted nervously at Haseo's response, the thought of him sleeping on the floor bothering her.

"I'd really rather you didn't sleep on the floor though....it's cold."

She thought about things for a little while before slowly going over to the bed and sitting on it next to him. She was shivering a little bit, the crisp night air coming out of the window sending a few shivers up her spine. As much as she hated to do it, a night spent warm was definitely much better than a night spent with the cold winds blowing on her body constantly.

"I-I'd rather you didn't sleep on the floor. It should be okay for me to stay with you in the bed for tonight. I-It's just one night....right?"

She seemed to ask him nervously, the thought of being so close to someone and sleeping with them behind closed doors for an entire night making her anxious.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/5/2014, 12:13 pm

Keladry looked around quietly as she walked into the house with Loria, twitching her ears and couldn't help but almost drool at the smell of something sweet. She sniffed some as she tried to find the smell before blushing when remembering Loria was there, looking over at her as she smiled with her tail wagging.

"Can I have food first? I am hungry... and something smells nice."she mumbled and looked down a bit shyly.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/5/2014, 12:48 pm

Haseo smiled gently when she spoke, lightly shaking his head. "I know we've only just met, Catia but I'd like for you to think of me as your friend. Even if it's not right now, I want you to know I will be here for you whenever you may need me." The prince spoke softly, hesitantly raising a hand to pet her head.

"Shall we get some rest then? I'm sure Karn will be here once dawn breaks for my training." Haseo would stand up to close the window before maneuvering into the bed, scooting over plenty enough to give the girl most of the room. "We'll see about getting you your own room tomorrow. I'll ask Karn about the arrangements." He replied sleepily, rolling over onto his side. "Sleep well, Catia."

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 12:09 am

Loria gave a small laugh before leading the way into the kitchen, opening a kind of meat locker in the corner of the room and showing Keladry various kinds of foods like squirrel, bison, deer and pig. The sweet smell was coming from the window where a single pie was sitting on the windowsill cooling off in the gentle nights winds. It smelled of cinnamoned apples and a kind of sweet cream was topping it off. Loria smiled at Keladry as she showed her the meats and things in the locker.

"Pick whatever you'd like to eat. We'll cook it up together."

She told her, smiling warmly.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/6/2014, 12:18 am

Keladry followed Loria and looked around the kitchen when they walked in, smelling the food her stomach growled a little bit. She blushed lightly at that before looking at all the meats Loria had, taking a minute to try and figure out what she wanted until pointing to the squirrel. It had been a couple days since she had eaten squirrel so she wanted to cook some and have it with Loria.

"Can we cook that and have it?"she asked and tilted her head, smiling some.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 12:23 am

Loria nodded happily before scratching Keladry behind her ears.

"Whatever you like~"

She told her before taking out the squirrel in the locker and starting to get out her cooking utensils. It doesn't take her long to finally take out an apron and tie onto herself, offering one to Keladry before she set to work on cutting the squirrel up and beginning to season it.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/6/2014, 12:25 am

Kelardy wagged her tail happily when Loria scratched behind her ear, liking how it felt very much before looking at the apron she was handed. It took a second to get it on like Loria had before she walked over to watch, curious what she was doing and wondered what she could do to help.

"Have you already eaten tonight?"she asked after a minute, wondering if she would be eating alone.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 12:37 am

Loria nodded at Keladry's question before offering her the knife she had, the meat having already been seasoned and stripped from the creature's body.

"Here, why don't you finish up? Just cut up the meat into the pieces you like before you set them in the pan on the stove there. Then just flip them every couple of minutes until they're tender enough for you and put them on the empty plate you have. Okay?"

She instructed her, going to take the pie off of the windowsill and set it down onto the table. She goes over and looks for a small spoon and takes a bit for a taste for herself. Happy that she'd gotten the taste of the pie right, she takes another spoonful and offers it to Keladry, smiling at her.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/6/2014, 12:41 am

Keladry wagged her tail happily when she was given the squirrel to cut up and cook as she liked. She carefully cut it up the way she liked, twitching her ears as she listened to what Loria was doing before she went to put the meat in the pan. Right after though she noticed Loria was offering her some of the pie, her head tilting a bit before she ate from the spoon. She left out a little hum of happiness from tasting it, her tail wagging happily as she did.

"That is really nice~"she said as she hummed happily.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 12:56 am

Loria smiled when Keladry hummed happily from the taste of her cooking, taking a full piece if her pie for herself as Keladry finished cooking her squirrel.

"Can you clean up or would you like my help?"

She asked her, happy to help her clean up the mess from cooking.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/6/2014, 2:43 am

"I think I am okay to clean up."Keladry said and looked around as she waited for her food to be done. "You can sit down and eat if you would like."she said and smiled before she went to make sure her food didn't burn. Her mouth was watering as she smelled it cooking, she was hungry and happy to be able to cook meat like this again. It wasn't too long after she moved her food to a plate and cleaned up the mess she made.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 8:04 am

Loria smiled and nodded, taking a plate of her homemade pie into the living room to eat it. Once she'd finished eating she smiled at Keladry and put her dishes in the sink in the kitchen before going over to her, petting her head gently once again.

"Want me to show to your room before I turn in for the night? I have to work tomorrow morning at the castle so you'd be on your own for things to do for a while tomorrow. I hope that's okay?"

She asked her, scratching her behind the ears a little bit considering it looked like she enjoyed it.

-------

Catia nodded and crawled underneath the covers with Haseo before snuggling up into the warm fleece blankets and closing her eyes. In the middle of the night however, she turned over and snuggled into Haseo's chest, sensing the warmth of his body as her body instinctively moved towards it.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/6/2014, 8:09 am

Keladry ate her food happily when Loria had left the room, her tail wagging as she did since she was happy about the chance to eat something so nice. Though when Loria came back and started to scratch behind her ear she finished her food and leaned into her touch, wagging her tail lazily now since she was getting tired.

"I will be okay, I am getting tired though."she said and yawned quietly.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/6/2014, 8:25 am

The teen would stir slightly in his sleep, only to find the young Catien curled warmly into his chest. The hints of a soft smile graced his lips before he'd silently wrap an arm around her, enjoying the warmth it brought. "I vow to protect you." He'd mutter. "This is swear." A ghost of a whisper as he'd nuzzle into the top of her head, attempting to get a bit more sleep before Karn would wake him.

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 8:40 am

Loria smiled and carefully picked Keladry up into her arms and carried her upstairs and into the first door on the right in the hallway. Inside of the room was the gnarled trunk of the large tree that was seen outside before they'd come into the house in the first place. She set her down into the small handmade hay nest that Loria'd spent a couple of weeks making perfect. She pulled a very warm, red fleece blanket over Keladry's body and kissed her forehead before stroking her hair a little bit.

"Sleep well."

She told her before getting up and leaving the room, taking care of the dishes before going to bed herself for the night.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/6/2014, 8:44 am

Keladry blushed some when Loria picked her up and carried her up to the room, looking around though when seeing the branch inside. It was calming to her, especially when she was put into a nest with a very warm blanket, blushing lightly at the kiss but smiled as she curled up carefully in the nest.

"Good night."she mumbled sleepily before dozing off.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 9:45 am

~The Next Morning~

Loria awakens to the morning light of the bright and early sun as birds sing to her. She stretches and smiles as she peeks in on Keladry, the little Catien still curled up and sound asleep in her nest that she'd made for her. She smiled and gently closed the door before heading on downstairs and cooking up her own breakfast, making doubly sure that she made a second helping of food for Keladry when she woke up. After leaving her a note about breakfast and how long she'd be gone for her shift (around midday was when she got off), she donned her Royal Knight's armor and went into town with her Greataxe strapped to her back.

--------

Karn knocked on Prince Haseo's door and called out to him, his armor and weaponry clinking harmoniously with the practice blade that he had out with him today. The tournament was the tomorrow after all!

"Prince Haseo! Get up already! It's time for your double training!"

He called out to him, going to lean up against the side of the door. He sighed and closed his eyes, being patient as he waited for the Prince to get up. He hadn't seen Catia leave his room the night before either so it was possible that they had slept together that night. The very thought of such a thing made him chuckle.

Catia shifted quietly as she heard Karn's knocking and calling, not wanting to wake up quite yet. She didn't open her eyes, only shifted and snuggled closer to the warm body next to her.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw on 12/6/2014, 9:49 am

Keladry didn't wake up too much longer after Loria had left, her ears twitching before she even opened her eyes. It took her a minute before she remember where she was, opening her eyes and looking around before she yawned and started to stretch as she sat up. Looking around she smiled, happy to have a home to be in, she got up after stretching some more and wandered down to where she could smell food. Reading the note left she tilted her head before hearing her stomach growl at the food, sitting down after a little while to eat breakfast and wondered what she was going to do for the rest of the time she had left alone.
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/6/2014, 10:01 am

The prince would stir at the loud voice, groaning slightly and cracking open an eye. He'd momentarily look in shock at the warmth curled up against his chest before remembering last nights events. Ah, he nearly forgot so soon. With an airy sigh the prince would sit up, carefully placing the sleeping girl on his bed. "I'm coming." He'd groan in a muttered voice. Hopping off the bed, he'd rummage through his clothes and pull out his training attire. After fixing his bed head he rushed to the door and opened it, a displeased scowl on his face.
"Do I really have to do double training?" Haseo whined slightly, glancing back at his sleeping partner before looking at Karn.

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/6/2014, 10:26 am

Karn narrowed his eyes at the Prince, crossing his arms as he responded to his whining.

"You're the one who snuck out last night when he wasn't supposed. Regardless of how eventful it was, you still need to be making up for that time that you were awake and weren't training. Now stop whining and come on. The annual tournament's around the corner and I can't have my pupil slacking for the competition."

He told him, getting up and off of the wall next to the door and leading the way to the training yard. It was really just a simple courtyard with a stone tiled arena-like area in the middle of it but it was complete with straw training dummies and everything that a knight recruit would ever need to hone his sword skills. Karn stopped in the middle of the arena as Loria came into the place soon after they made it there. She gave Karn an awkward smile as he greeted her superior.

"Sorry about being late Karn. I decided to cook some food for both Keladry and I this morning and I guess I made a bit too much for too long."

She admitted giving him a short bow. He chuckled and shook his head.

"It's fine. I just needed you to be here so I wouldn't have to train the prince myself."

He turned to Haseo then, handing him his training blade and stepping aside as Loria drew her Greataxe. She smirked at the prince and got into a battle stance while Karn sat onto a stump to watch the sparring.

"Prince, today Loria will be your sparring partner. Don't slack off else she'll knock you flat onto your back. Then I'll have to make you do more workouts for a while instead of the sparring that you probably need the most."

He told him, watching as Loria patiently stared at the Prince.

"Do me a favor and don't fall too quickly. I've got to be in top condition for the tournament too you know!"

She teased him, a playful shining in her eyes.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down