FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on 8/18/2017, 6:15 am
Latest topics
» Aura X Meridian: A Tale of Wake Souls (The Shazul-Verse)
Today at 6:27 am by ShadowFantasy

» The Shazul-Verse
Today at 2:42 am by Zazul

» (AU) Neoforce: Camp Mosaic
10/18/2017, 3:35 am by RKRobot

» Monsters of the Mosaic: Activation
10/8/2017, 1:43 am by RKRobot

» Updated List: Mosaic Characters
8/31/2017, 2:31 am by RKRobot

» [Reboot] Geneforce Chronicles: Powerless RP
8/21/2017, 4:14 am by RKRobot

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
8/18/2017, 7:53 am by Zazul

» (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass
8/5/2017, 12:39 am by RKRobot

» Aura Wake: Witch Hunters
7/30/2017, 10:01 pm by Zazul

» Aura Wake: Remastered
7/12/2017, 12:33 am by Phirania

» Aura Wake: Apostates' Tales
7/11/2017, 10:18 pm by ShadowFantasy

» The Kaos Family - Explained
7/4/2017, 10:42 am by RKRobot

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 14921 messages in 245 subjects
Gallery

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 11:35 am

Karn growled as Haseo's and his own blade's clashed, seeing the trip attempt coming before spinning sideways with the leg sweep and kicking him in the side. The blow had a lot of force behind it, easily knocking the prince down as Karn got back into a ready stance again.

"Get up. I'm not done with you. Loria, keep a number in your head. You're going to need it in a moment."

He told her, Loria sighing and only opting to nod quietly.

~Meanwhile, in Haseo's room~

The clashing of blades and the roaring of flames rouses Catia from her light slumber, making her sit up quietly and yawn with a cute sound. She stretches out and shakes herself a bit to let her ear and tail fur cleanse itself of any 'bedtail' that they had. She sighed and got out of bed as she realized where she was, touching the rusted tags on her collar with a sad look. Again she was going to belong to yet another human....

Hearing more fighting outside in a courtyard nearby, her ears perk up and she walks out of the room towards the sounds in curiosity, wondering what could possibly be causing such a ruckus so early in the morning.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/29/2014, 11:47 am

The forgotten memories of my past...

The prince groaned as he was knocked back, a burning look to crimson irises as he stood back up. Okay, now he was pissed. It was a risky move, he knew it, but anger overtook reason as he threw his sword to the side. With a roar of a cry, he'd run at full speed, drawing his fist back and slamming it as hard as he could at Karn's face. Sparks popped and flames burned with a certain intensity, the hints of darkness tinting the prince's flames. "I will NOT bow to you!" He yelled, determination clear as he faced Karn. " I will not be looked down upon!" Flames riled more, fists clenched. " -and I WILL be looked at as your equal!" A rather dark tinted ball of flame was sent barreling at Karn, a barrage of smaller fireballs sending soon after.  

...break and shatter like mirror glass.
Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 11:59 am

Karn sighs as he sees the Prince's anger overtake him, sheathing his sword as he watches the dark tinted fireball be sent barreling towards him.

"You never learn...."

He says to himself as he calmly sidesteps the fireball, not realizing that Catia had found the courtyard by then. She watched as the Prince's full rage was seen before her eyes, the tiny fireballs being dodged one after another until Karn managed to get within melee range after one of them glances Catia's shoulder from behind the pillar she was hiding behind. Loria hears her cry of pain and whips around to rush to her side, her minor first aid supplies immediately at the ready.

"Oh my god Catia! When did you get here?! Stay still so I can treat that burn okay?"

She tells her, Catia's only reply a whimper as Loria sets to work. Karn on the other hand had already spun around and slammed Haseo with his shield in a backhand before sending one of his own fireballs at him with his free hand. He sighs again and stares at the Prince.

"Anger will beget nothing but destruction from your flames Prince. I should know....I have many scars from it. Now take a moment and calm yourself before you go and make sure that Catia is alright."

He told him, glancing over at Catia with a remorseful look. He takes a deep breath and lets his own flames die down before going to sit down onto a tree stump in the courtyard.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/29/2014, 12:14 pm

The prince was in momentary shock, caught off guard by accidentally harming his new found friend- only to be faced with a shield. The fireball on the other hand hurt, but most of it subdued by his own flames. "Tch--" He'd groan, standing up and holding his rather pained arm.  "Catia.." He'd whimper, taking a breath before rushing over to her side.

"I'm so sorry- are you alright?! I didn't mean to--" Haseo would stammer, worry clear in his visage. He'd kneel down, hanging his head as he bit his lip. What a way to earn someone's trust.."I promised to protect you..I'm so sorry.." He'd plead, clearly distraught.

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 12:24 pm

Catia winces as Loria furiously works at her burnt shoulder, Loria finishing after a few tense moments and breathing a sigh of relief. She quickly whips around to face Haseo when he apologizes to her, clenching her fists as she sets the rest of her first aid supplies down onto the ground near her.

"You idiot! Keep your damn temper in check! You almost torched the entire courtyard! Not to mention you hit an innocent byst-!"

She's cut off as she watches Catia pick up some of the first aid supplies and crawl over to Haseo silently. She gently starts to wrap up his pained arm, checking him over for bruises and other injuries as she did so. Her face was dark as she treated him and she didn't say a word to either Loria or Haseo as she worked. Loria looked up at Catia with a sad look in her eyes.

"Catia....you don't have to do all of that. I mean....he hit you after all. I wouldn't do that if it was me....so why....?"

She asks the young Catien, the girl not responding to her question as she soon finished treating Haseo's arm and then sat there quietly, not looking at him but instead staring at the ground in front of her knees as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/29/2014, 12:40 pm

He winced as Loria scolded him, hanging his head rather sorrowfully. Was his temper really that bad? It certainly needed work, that was for sure. If the injury Catia sustained was any indication. Eyes widened when Catia scooted closer, tending to his wounds with care. His visage softened some, cooing in a low voice. "Are you alright?" He'd whisper, carefully and tenderly extending an arm to pet her head. "I'm sorry, Catia. Is there anyone you can forgive me?" The prince gently stroked her hair, soft in comparison to how angry he was moments ago. Something about the young Catien brought out a much tenderer side of the prince, though he wasn't entirely sure why. There was an instinctual urge to protect and care for her even though they had only just met.

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/29/2014, 12:51 pm

Catia's ears lowered a bit to let Haseo pet her, letting her eyes close and her tail wag lazily at the attention.  She didn't verbally answer his plea for forgiveness but her stomach growled at her for food, making her face grow red with embarrassment as she started to grip the hems of her dress tightly.

"I-I....I'm hungry...."

She looked up at Haseo gently, her face still a bit red in embarrassment.

"Can....can we have some food?"

She asks nervously, not really moving from the spot as the prince stroked her hair.  Loria gave a small giggle at the gesture.

"They're still serving breakfast in the mess hall Prince.  If you hurry the two of you can get something to eat before they stop serving it."

She suggests, Karn clearing his throat to indicate his disapproval of the suggestion.

"He's still in the middle of training for the day Loria.  He-!"

He's immediately silenced by a rather dark glare and some booming clouds above both of their heads, Loria's hair moving in a small gale that she was creating.  Catia saw this and instantly her ears went down and her tail started bristling as she quickly and nervously held onto the prince in fear.  It seemed that the thunder and loud noises were scaring her.

"Shall I serve in his place?  I assure you I'd be much more capable than he is at knocking you flat onto your back...."

She warns him, Karn showing a rare moment of anxiety and looking away.

"Ah fine.  Just....hurry up."

He tells the prince, the thunderclouds above everyone's heads receding a bit as Loria calmed down.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/30/2014, 3:23 pm

The prince gently held the scared girl, smiling thankfully at Loria. "Come on. Lets go get some food, shall we?" Haseo gestured with his hand, standing up and extending his arm for her to take. After playfully sticking his tongue out at Karn, the duo would dash off and make their way to the mess hall.

"Anything in particular you'd like?" Haseo smiled, walking into the room with the young Catien at his side. He'd point out the food, stepping over and grasping a plate. "Well? Don't be shy." He chuckled, ruffling her hair softly once more.

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/30/2014, 3:33 pm

Catia nodded quietly and gently took the plate from Haseo's hands, looking around as her tail wagged back and forth anxiously. There were so many different kinds of foods here....but no squirrel's for her to eat. Giving a small sigh, she picks out a couple of apple's and some water with what she could only determine was roasted bird meat (Haseo knows that it's turkey). Then she looks around for a place to sit and eat, a bit disappointed that she couldn't get anywhere else besides a chair to eat at. She would've killed to eat in a tree and then lie down on a branch with someone and sleep peacefully. The bridge of her nose turns a light pink in color as her thoughts turn to Haseo, someone she'd slept with only hours ago. She really hadn't found such a thing to be so horrible, the warmth coming from his body having made her quite comfortable while she'd been sleeping. Maybe they could take a nap after this? She didn't know if it was even appropriate to ask.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on 12/30/2014, 3:47 pm

"Something wrong?" Haseo would question, picking up a few of his favorites and placing them onto his tray. She seemed disappointed for some reason and even if their relationship was that of new friends, he still held a distinct worry for the young Catien for some reason. He recalled he nights events and the warmth of Catia's body snuggled against him as they slept. He had to admit, it was quiet nice. Being a prince was rather lonely at times, having the company of someone was much sought after and Catia was more than enough to put a smile on his face.

"You can eat outside if you prefer. I know the confines of a room are probably a lot different than your tree." He stated, taking a bite of the apple he had grabbed. "Come on, I know the perfect spot." The teen chuckled, gently grasping her hand and leading her outside. Eventually, Haseo had led her to a small flower bed with a cherry blossom tree in full bloom, messily climbing said tree and sitting on the nearest branch. "Pretty isn't it? I use to come here by myself a lot." Haseo smiled, taking another bite of the ripe fruit.

Haseo
The Regular
The Regular

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 12/30/2014, 3:58 pm

Catia stared in awe at the Cherry Blossom Tree in front of her, her cheeks turning rosy when Haseo mentioned that he'd come there by himself a lot. And to be sensitive to her dislike of small rooms with tons of people....maybe being with the prince wasn't such a bad thing after all? He definitely seemed to know her pretty well already, even if he was only guessing at her needs for the time being. She quickly climbs the tree after him, sitting on a larger, sturdier branch before leaning her back against the trunk of the tree to eat her meal and relax. She gives a happy sigh from her surroundings, a peaceful smile crossing her face as her tail starts to wag lazily back and forth and her ears go down slightly to show that she was letting her guard down. She soon finished her food and gave a cute yawn and stretched a bit, looking a bit sleepy as she tried to see if there was a solid place for her to maybe take a nap.
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5